The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rise of the Cat Women

Chapter 5: Big Brother Comes to Town

That night Keith and all his ladies celebrated their new apartment complex. With the lot of them now owning four bedrooms, they began to split them so that Alice and Wendy shared one, Hope and Grace shared another, Sandra and Keith had the third, and Amy had the fourth room to herself and promised she would share it with Ms. Harris whenever she wanted to come over for the night. All of them liked their living arrangements, though they each swore that it would be their Master Keith’s room that they would all spend most of their time.

In fact, all eight of them spent their first night in a massive orgy, each of them getting their share of Keith’s now ten and a half inch cock that was as wide as a soda can around. Each time he orgasmed into one of them, they all had to agree that not only was he quite a bit larger, but, the amount of semen he produced practically was twice the amount it was before the last three or four women he was with.

When morning came, Keith heard a call from his cell phone, and crawled through the mass amount of bodies across his bed to reach it. “Hello?” he asked, before checking the caller ID.

“Hey, sexy. Did you miss me?”

“Katie! Where have you been? Are you alright? I tried to call you, but you didn’t answer,” he exclaimed.

She laughed. “I’m fine, Keith. I’ll explain everything I can when you get here, ok? You can make it over today, right?”

“Ah, yeah...yeah! Let me just get ready. I’ll be there in ten minutes.” Katie laughed and Keith hung up. He put on all his clothing, then leaned forward and kissed Sandra on the cheek. She purred without waking up, and Keith grabbed his keys and walked to his car.

Keith arrived at her house. He knocked on the door, and she opened it, shutting it behind him. He turned around and was speechless. Katie was wearing a blue nightgown at the time, leaning against the door. What surprised him though, were the cat ears and tail on her.

“How did this happen?!” he exclaimed.

She laughed and said, “I was hoping you could tell me that. Do I look good with cat ears and a tail?”

“Well, yeah, but, I didn’t know you would look like this when I came here!”

She laughed, then leaned forward and kissed him deeply. “I’m not upset, dear. But, how about you explain all this to me from the beginning, as well as the reason I keep wanting to call you, ‘master’.”

Keith sighed and began to tell Katie the entire story. He began with how he had taken Sandra, the cat, to work with him; then about how she got caught in the fire where she got chemicals all over herself and Keith. He then explained how she became a cat woman, as well as the powers the began to discover when they had sex and accidentally made Hope and Grace cat women as well. He told her of Amy and her cats and of the land lady, Ms. Harris. He finished by explaining about the various abilities they seemed to have.

At the end, Katie sat for a moment, then said, “Wow.”

“Yeah, I know it’s a lot to take in. I honestly didn’t think I could turn people. I just thought it was Sandra.”

“I believe you, Keith. There’s just one question I want to know.” she said.

“What’s that?”

“How the hell does your girlfriend wear her shirts without a bra, without getting milk all over them?!”

“Uhhhhhhh…I don’t know. I never really thought of it before.”

Katie pulled off her nightgown, then lowered her black bra, revealing one of her tits. “Cause these things will not stop leaking for the life of me!” Her hand went up to her left nipple and she squeezed it lightly. Droplets of milk began to drop out of it onto the ground. Keith looked at her, astonished.

“I thought Sandra was the only one who could do that!”

She looked down at her nipple. “Well, it looks like she’s not alone in the lactation department anymore!” She threw her head back and laughed. “So, did you want to taste them? You can if you want.”

“You’re taking this very well. What will happen with your job?”

“Hello? I’m dressed like a cat at a clinic that treats cats! They’ll just think it’s a gimmick. Besides, you’ll be working with me to help convince them, right?”

“Ummmm…yeah, of course I will! That is, if you still want me to.”

“Of course I did! Just because I became a cat person because of you doesn’t mean that I want to stop fucking you!”

Keith smiled. He leaned forward and kissed Katie deep on the lips, their mouths parting to let their tongues in. Keith’s hand squeezed one of her nipples, feeling the milk run down his hand.

He broke the kiss and told her, “I think I will taste that nipple after all!” They both smiled and Keith lowered his head to her breast, licking up her excess milk before licking and sucking it from her nipple. Katie began moaning, pressing his head lightly against her tit. It really does taste just like Sandra’s milk! he thought.

Keith licked and sucked her nipples as Katie unstrapped her bra and removed it. Keith quickly began licking and sucking on her other nipple, rewarded once again with a spray of milk from it. He looked up at her with milk on his lips. She bent down and licked it off of him, tasting it.

“Your breasts taste very well, but I think there’s something else I want to take a bite of!” Keith leaned forward and bit the side of Katie’s neck, making her gasp deeply.

Katie laughed as she pressed his head against her neck. “My neck thanks you for giving it attention!” She began to unbuckle his pants and take off his belt buckle as she moaned deeply from his mouth against her neck. He kissed it several times gently, then switched to the other side of her neck. Katie squealed deeply and orgasmed when his hand reached up and squeezed her nipple.

She slowly lifted his face with both of her hands to her own and kissed him deeply. “My turn!” she said, smiling. Katie bent down and pulled off Keith’s pants and boxers, revealing his now ten and a half inch dick. “I guess you weren’t kidding about it growing every time you get a new sex partner!”

She began to lick the head of his cock before sucking it into her mouth. “I think it’s time for round two on this thing, baby!” she exclaimed. “Let’s just see how much this little mouth of mine can stretch now that I’m part cat!” It seemed to Keith that that answer would be ‘a lot’. Her mouth stretched obscenely as she began to engulf his cock inch after inch. She stopped at the five inch mark she was at before and looked at the pleasure in Keith’s face. Then her mouth slowly inched down without stopping, until it got to the ten inch mark. At that point, her head raised a little, before going all the way to Keith’s base.

Keith smiled and applauded Katie’s actions as she began to lift her head, then lower it again onto his penis. Her tongue swirled around what parts of his cock weren’t completely covered by the insides of her mouth. She would slowly lift her head before lowering it down on him again. Her pace quickened and he could feel himself ready to burst.

“Wait, Katie! What’ll happen if your breasts grow? I don’t think you can get away with it.”

She lifted her mouth off his cock with a pop sound and smiled. “I think all those women with you that don’t wear any bras have made you forget about the existence of a minimizer bra.” She put her mouth around the head of his cock once more and began to wildly stroke his penis with both of her soft hands. Keith groaned and shot his load deep into her mouth. She was barely able to swallow it all, but what little that seeped out, she lifted with her fingers and scooped into her mouth.

“How was I?” she asked, after licking what was left on his deflating cock.

“You were great, Katie. I’m really glad you were able to go all the way down on me this time. I just hope you know what you’re doing.”

“Even if they do notice, they won’t say anything, since they know I’d fire their ass! And if they did get too big, no one can complain about how I spend my money…well, except the pet’s owners. They might not think I’m very professional if my tits are so big, I can’t see under them.”

They both laughed. “So when are they supposed to grow?”

“It usually takes about half an hour. Your breasts should feel warm when it happens.”

She pulled Keith to her and finally took off his shirt. “We’ll just have to do something in the meantime, won’t we?” Keith smiled and walked into Katie’s waiting lips. The two slowly made it to her bedroom, dropping off the rest of their clothes along the way. Both of them laid across Katie’s bed, caressing one another’s cheeks while kissing. Both of them became lost in the passion of the moment, and before they realized it a half hour had passed, and Katie began to feel her breasts start to warm.

She sat on her knees and looked downwards as Keith sat across from her, both waiting for what was to come. Her breasts then began to stretch out in a spherical shape, moving outwards and slightly down. Her breasts grew into large pendulum shapes with half inch nipples and tan areolas that settled four inches around her chest. They surpassed the D cup range and continued to grow until she was a full DD. When they stopped growing, she looked at them in amazement.

“They never grew this much from one blow,” he said, looking up at her. “I’m sorry.”

She patted his cheek before taking his hand and lifting it to her large breast. “It’s ok. I can still hide these puppies fairly well, and later say I had been taking pills for them later. No biggie. I did say you were shooting out twice as much, after your penis grew. I guess twice as much means twice the growth, huh?”

Keith looked down at his penis and frowned. She laughed again. “I doubt it’ll ever be too big to fit in me or any other cat woman. I think all our bodies probably work like that.”

“I don’t know…”

“Did you want to put it to the test again? I already proved my mouth can accommodate for its size now. Perhaps you’d like to try another hole?” She reached into a drawer and pulled out a can of KY jelly. “I can’t think of a better person to give my ass to, than you, big boy.” Keith smiled as she began to open the can. He was really getting to like her.

* * *

Six hours, and half a dozen orgasms later for him, and over twenty five for her, the two laid against her bed, utterly exhausted. “That was intense, Keith,” she said, barely able to move. “My ass is going to be sore for weeks.”

“Ummm…sorry?”

She looked at him and laughed. “That’s actually Jamie’s favorite position I know of, from what she’s said to me. I can see know why she likes it a lot, though I still like to look down at you, while riding your cock.”

Keith leaned over and kissed her. “Me too, Katie. So was it just something that you wanted to try out and figured I was the right one for it?”

“Something like that. I just figured you were just the right guy for it, and I’m glad we did.” The two leaned forward and kissed once more. She began to stroke his chest in circles. “So I was thinking that the day after tomorrow will be your first day with me. Will that be OK?”

“Yeah, that would be nice.”

“Good. Can you be here around 6:30am? I hope you can make it.”

“Yeah I’ll set my alarm clock.”

She smiled at him, then took his hand to her mouth and slid his thumb over her tongue. “Of course, I’m hoping to see you here tomorrow too, Keith.”

He smiled and said, “I’ll try my best.”

The two ended up having sex one last time with her on top, the position they both enjoyed the most. He lasted a full hour and a half before he finally got off on her. Keith then told her that he had better get back to the other girls, since they all would be missing him by then.

Keith returned home and was greeted by all his ladies, save Ms. Harris, who returned to her own duties earlier that day. Keith then told them about how he seems to be able to create cat people as well, and how Katie has now become a cat woman as well. All the girls were excited that another female would be joining the pride and they all began asking questions about her. Amy asked if she would still be able to keep her job at the clinic. Keith told her she would, and that he would be starting work with her the day after the next. The girls once more congratulated Keith on finally finding a job.

He then went on to tell all of them, watching Sandra’s face the entire time, trying to judge if she was jealous or not, that Katie could lactate just like Sandra. Sandra’s look was blank at the time and when he tried to read her mind, he heard, I hope Master Keith will still want me even if he has another mistress.

Sandra, I will always love you and will always be here for you. Together, forever, right?

She looked at him and smiled. Thank you, Master Keith. I was worried, but I should have known you would never abandon me, or any of the others. I’m glad.

Aside from Sandra, when the other women heard of Katie’s abilities, they began to ask a million questions.

Hope asked, “Does her pussy make our asses bigger like the mistress’?”

Amy asked, “Are we supposed to call her mistress too? It might get confusing calling two girls, ‘mistress’.”

And Grace asked, “Does her breast milk taste the same? And will it make our breasts grow?”

One of them even asked, “Will the mistresses’ breasts grow if they drink from each other?” Keith told them that he had no answer to the majority of the questions they had. All of the girls wanted to meet her now, and asked him several times throughout the day when that may happen. Keith told them all that he did not know really, and that he would have to talk to her about it when he saw her again.

Keith spent the rest of the day helping the girls buy furniture for their new home. The fact that Keith stood amongst six hot looking, huge breasted women, was not without notice, and many people smelled jealous of him. All the girls did not mind though, since it was the first outing the seven of them all had together.

Amy told Keith that since they were planning on spending a lot of their time in his room, he should get a bigger bed. She pulled out her credit card, and before Keith could reason with her, that she would have to pay for it later, she bought him an extra large king sized bed, and told him that the twins would love to take his old one. The new bed, however, barely fit inside of Keith’s room.

Alice told him when she noticed it, “This one would not mind you storing your belongings in this one’s bedroom. We have plenty space for you, master.” Keith did not object and the twins carried his dresser, with the clothes still inside, to their room, next to their own dresser. Keith was surprised at just how strong these cat women were, though he had noticed that he was quite a bit stronger himself. The two girls then began to refold all of their clothing into small little squares that they delicately replaced in the drawers. Keith applauded their skills at making space for almost anything, and they bowed towards him, beaming from his affection.

Keith realized at one point that he would not be able to go to Katie’s house that day. He called her and told her, and she told him that it was alright and that she would see him the next day. After setting up the furniture and finally having everything moved in, all of them finished their day with another sex marathon involving all seven of them. Ms. Harris showed up later that evening, making herself number eight. The lot of them went through a variety of positions that evening, and all of them had several orgasms before retiring to their own rooms for the night, allowing Keith to be alone with Sandra.

She purred and nuzzled her nose against his cheek. “Can you read each others mind, like you and I do?” she asked in almost a nonchalant manner.

Keith looked at her and kissed her red cat ear. “No, pretty lady. At least not yet. It’s still too soon to say though. It took us a while to get the knack of mind reading, so it may be the same between me and her.”

“If she’s like me, do you think I’ll be able to read her mind too, Mater Keith?”

He laughed and shrugged his shoulders. “I honestly have no idea, Sandra. We’ll just wait and see.”

Keith woke up the next morning to the sound of his alarm clock going off. Sandra hissed and rolled over, while Keith got out of bed and prepared for his first day at his new job with Katie. She had told him to wear whatever he pleased for the first day, since he would be issued his own pair of pants and shirt. After kissing Sandra goodbye, he took off for her house.

The two met up, and after a quick make out session, got into Katie’s car and rode to work together, smiling and talking along the way. Keith told her how the others all wanted to meet her, and taste her sometime soon. Katie placed her hand on his knee and squeezed it gently. “Let me be just yours for now, ok?” she said, rubbing it up and down.

Keith liked the thought of having her to himself, not sharing her with anyone, not even a bunch of hot looking cat girls. Katie somehow sensed that he was thinking this and told him, “I figure you must get tired of all those group orgies you have there, and just want to be close to one woman sometimes, right?”

“That is true, sometimes, Katie. How’d you know that?”

She just shrugged and said, “If you ever want to, my house is yours, ok? I don’t usually give a guy an unlimited pass to my place after only seeing him a few times, but you’re special, master.” She said the last word in a teasing, sarcastic manner.

Keith’s first day at work went very well. Katie introduced him to the other doctors and nurses there, and, personally had him measured before handing him a pair of blue working pants and a blue V-neck shirt with a white t-shirt underneath. Katie let him watch her that first day.

Keith knew that being a vet was not the cleanest job in the world, but he didn’t know just how much it entailed until he watched her. Katie’s job had various degrees of responsibility. Though she was the one doing most of the surgeries that would go on, she told him that most normal days were spent with her examining the animals. During their first day she had to force open several animals’ jaws, sticking her fingers down their throats to search them. And for a few animals, he would help the owners hold the pet down while she gave them shots or took blood. There were other, dirtier things that they had to do that day, but Keith did not like to think of them.

That first day, the two did not have much alone time, between their patients. Katie went on to say that things were sometimes hectic like they were that day. Around noon, though, Katie had a one hour break each day. No one complained when she told all of them that Keith’s break was at the same time. That noon, she pulled him into an examination room and locked the door behind them, before quickly stripping off their clothes. Keith was worried that people may find out what they were doing in there, but Katie told him not to worry, that the other employees would not bother them, even if they did know.

Keith complied, and slowly took off all his clothes as well. Katie told him that she would have to get the most out of him in that hour as possible before their break ended. She made him sit in a chair and immediately sat over him, piercing herself on his large cock. Katie rode him through multiple orgasms during that hour. Each time her moans grew loudly he would stare at the door, expecting someone to bang on it to tell them to stop, but no one did. She told him later that most of the rooms were very sound resistant; that’s why when they left animals alone sometimes, they would have to leave the doors open, to hear them better. Keith was still a bit nervous about doing it in such a public place, but by the end of the hour, Katie had brought him to orgasm inside of her.

When they finished, they put their clothes back on and Katie sat on his lap, talking to him about various things, giving him the occasional kiss while holding his hand with her own, their fingers intertwining. “I’m glad we can work together like this,” Keith told her.

“I’m glad too, Keith. It’s hard to believe that even though you’re sleeping with a bunch of other people right now, you’re still the best thing to have happened to me in a long time, and I mean it.”

She rested her head against his shoulder. “I think you’re special too, Katie. You’ve done a lot for me, and for that, part of my heart will always be yours.” Katie looked up and smiled at him before the two leaned forward and kissed again. Keith wished that moment would never end.

* * *

And so, one month went by for Keith and the others. For Keith, the time seemed to flow by quickly for him, aside from a few minor situations here and there. Keith began to work with Katie each day of the week. The two found themselves growing closer with each passing day. The two would talk during their time working together, and found that both of them had much in common. During their lunch breaks, and whenever they thought they had the time, the two of them would have sex at work. And when the two returned to Katie’s house they would fuck once more, before Keith returned to Sandra and the other ladies.

Keith also began spending entire weekends with her. During these times they would actually go out to eat or to the movies, talking about their work and their lives around them. When they returned, of course, the two would fuck like crazy. Keith never brought any of the other girls over, and, though he would occasionally ask her to come back home with him, so far she had refused.

The two of them quickly became accustomed to one another’s bodies. They began to know just how to get their partner off quickly, or let them last longer. To Keith and Katie, it was almost as if they could sense the amount of pleasure they gave and received to each other. Somehow, they found a way to synchronize their orgasms each time, to coincide with one another during their lunch breaks, so that they could enjoy each other the full hour. Katie’s orgasms became that much more intense when they figured out how to do this.

One day, when they thought they would not have enough time for sex during one of their free periods, Katie began to give Keith a blow job. As Katie’s head bobbed up and down on his large cock, Keith became worried and asked, “What about your breasts growing?”

She popped her head off of his head and said, smiling, “You do know that a woman does not always have to swallow a man’s cum? Though, I wish I could right about now!” She began to bob up and down on his cock, swirling her tongue against his golf ball sized balls.

He tried to ask her, “What if you swallowed some of it, accidentally?”

Without raising her head from his cock she told him, Can’t you just enjoy yourself, Keith? All I want to do is please you! It was the first time he fully read her thoughts. His cock burst soon after. She didn’t need him to tell her he was about to cum; she sensed it and moved her face to the tip, licking it while stroking his length. He came inside her mouth, but, just as she said, Katie did not swallow, but spat it out into the sink, and washed it and her mouth out afterwards.

Soon afterwards, Katie had Keith driving the two of them to and from work each day, helping him with the gas money. And, during each ride to work, she would suck him off, spitting his semen into either a coffee cup she kept for the occasion, or just out the window when no other vehicles were around. "That’s sick!" he once exclaimed, watching her spit it out the window.

"Well, if some random cat woman you have never seen in your life appears at your doorstep, you can blame me for it…Or thank me!" she added with a wink. He laughed. Keith loved her strange sense of humor.

Of course he continued to warn her that no matter how much she tries to spit it all out, she’s bound to swallow some of it. And over the next few weeks it did seem like her breasts were slowly growing outwards some. It wasn’t until after their one month anniversary that she finally admitted that he was right and her breasts had slowly grown to a large E cup just from her spitting it out. She refused to stop though. Keith no longer complained after that, since no one else where they worked was.

Katie’s breasts were not the only one’s that grew somewhat during that time period. One morning, when at home in his bed, all the girls decided to play their game with him once more. As he awoke, he felt multiple tongues licking all across his dick. When he looked at them all, they all sat naked in front of him, except Alice and Wendy, who decided to sit beyond them, allowing one of them to enjoy his cock. Even Ms. Harris was there that morning, her perky D cups looking small compared to the others.

He had thought of making hers larger, but knew that Amy very much wanted her breasts to grow again. He pointed to her and she exclaimed, “Thanks, Keith!” hugging him, pressing her already huge K cup tits against his chest. She lowered herself, purposely dragging her large tits down his chest until they were resting in his lap. Her mouth then engulfed his manhood and lowered itself inch by inch until she was at the base of his huge erection. Her head bobbed up and down on him while her eyes looked into his own, trying to judge which methods worked the best for her. Ms. Harris, obviously not knowing all the rules, leaned her hand forward and began to juggle Keith’s balls in her hand. This pushed him over the edge, and he sprayed load after load, deep into Amy’s throat.

All of them waited for her growth to begin, like it was this great spectacle. In time, they did. All of them gathered around her as ripples of growth spread throughout her breasts, causing them to expand outwards. Her nipples and areola also grow slightly as her tits settled on the hugest pair of breasts Keith had seen yet. When they finally settled on a huge M cup, her breasts drooped half way down her rib cage. All the girls were astonished that she would grow so much. Keith had forgot to tell them about what had happened with Katie the one night. Amy jumped Keith and covered him in kisses, telling him just how delightfully perfect her breasts were now.

* * *

As Keith worked with Katie every day of the week, not everything was perfect, and he began to see the hazards of having such abilities, in a clinic where cats made a daily appearance. Two such cases were those of Tipsy, and Sugar. Tipsy was a grey, white, and black cat, who one day became sick. Her owners could not afford the surgery to fix her, and had decided to euthanize her, paying the extra bit to have them dispose of the body. It was always a sad job, and Keith always hated seeing it done, the few times he saw it.

That day, however, Katie decided to change it. “My milk will make it like us, right? You said it sometimes reverses aging, so, maybe it can make Tipsy better!” she had said that day. Keith wasn’t really sure why she had favored this cat, among the few others that they had to deal with. Perhaps she reminded her of a cat she once owned in the distant past. He never really asked her, already knowing that she didn’t even know, herself.

Keith kissed Katie’s forehead. “If that’s what you really want, I won’t stop you.” Katie kissed him, and then Keith found her a bowl to milk herself into. She filled the small bowl with her own milk, and set it down for the cat to drink. Tipsy drunk half of it, but, it was still weak, and fell asleep afterwards. Keith then told Katie that he would watch it while she worked. He then saw a look in Katie’s eyes and read it. He would remember this day, this very moment, as the very moment Katie realized that she was completely in love with him. He found it strange that it would be a moment like that, instead of one of their times in bed, or during one of their dates, but that was the moment for her.

As Katie walked off, Keith continued to watch Tipsy, stroking her fur occasionally. After an hour, Tipsy slowly woke up and mewed at Keith before sipping the rest of the milk. Katie ended up taking the cat home with her. Keith told her that it would remain asleep for a day or two while the transformation took place. Katie then pleaded him to stay with her that night and watch her the next day while she was at work. Keith kissed her gently, and told her that he would love to.

The two stayed up half the night watching the cat sleeping on top of one of Katie’s pillows in her room. When they were too tired to stay up any longer, the two undressed and slipped into bed, her back pressed against his front side. “Katie?” he asked, as he cuddled next to her.

“Yeah, babe?”

“Can I ask you something?” he said.

“You want to know why I like you so much?” she said, able to read him before he could even put it into words.

“Yeah.”

She turned around in the bed until the two of them were both eye to eye. “Why don’t you tell me?”

Keith gazed deep into her eyes and then said slowly, “At first, you liked me because I was good looking and because I saved your sister.” He watched her nod. “Then I became your master and you were compelled to like me. But, over these last few weeks you’ve noticed me for who I am, and like my kind, gentle nature.”

She leaned forward and kissed his lips softly. “You got it.” Keith smiled at the fact that he read so much from her. It wasn’t just thoughts; it was more like deep feelings that he had seen in her. It was like the both of them could sense what the other was going to think, before they could even think it, like some sort of precognitive telepathy. Before Keith fell asleep that night, he wondered why it was that their connection felt even stronger than Sandra’s and his own.

The next morning, Katie went to work, leaving Keith at her place with Tipsy. Katie handed him a key to her house, and told him that she was planning on giving him one soon anyways, as long as he promised to never bring any other women there. He laughed and told her that he would do his best not to. Keith sat around the house all day. Being used to having sex once every few hours with Katie, during the day, took it’s toll on him. By the time she had returned, his cock was hard as steel, ready to burst out of his pants. When the two hugged, when she got back, she noticed it immediately, and without saying anything, unzipped his pants and took his cock in her mouth, sucking it for all its worth. Keith blew his load quickly into her mouth and she walked over to the sink and spat it out, washing her mouth out in the process.

“I would have had sex with you right away, but I think we’d both be upset if we missed it’s transformation.” Keith agreed, though he cheerfully nipped her neck line several times while they waited for it.

When the transformation began an hour later, both of them were transfixed on it. Neither had seen one of these transformations before and were eager to see one finally. Within a few minutes time, the body of the cat began to grow larger, it’s thighs slimming to that of a human’s. It’s head began to shrink a little, taking on more of a humanoid shape, while her hair and whiskers receded throughout most of her body. Her hands and feet then grew humanoid, sprouting a fifth finger and toe on each. As her body grew, her face became more and more like a human’s while her tail continued to grow out. Finally, her growth slowed, as her hips widened slightly and her breasts grew out to a modest C cup range with eraser tip pale nipples.

When the transformation finished, the two continued to stare at her body for a moment longer. Her skin was much more paler than any of the other girls Keith had been with. Her hair was a bit thin, in stripes of white, silver, and black. Her face seemed a little thin along with the rest of her body. But, she seemed to still be breathing, so, at least that was good. Tipsy slowly opened her eyes and looked at the two. “Master? Mistress?” she asked, more to herself, as she stared at them.

Katie found her a blanket and wrapped Tipsy in it. Keith helped her sit at Katie’s table while Katie prepared her some tea with milk mixed in. Tipsy tasted it and told them that it was very good. “How are you doing? Do you still feel sick?”

She smiled at him and took another sip of her tea. “I am doing much better than before, master. I do feel a little tired though.” Katie told her that she had a room prepared for her in the guestroom that she could sleep in. After finishing her tea, they helped her up to her room. Since it was a Friday, Keith stayed over for the weekend, helping Katie take care of her. The color slowly came back to her cheeks, and she seemed to be getting better. Katie had decided to keep her around, and had left her home alone, when they both returned to work on Monday. She worried about her several times that day. Keith told her each time, though, that she would be alright.

Over the next several days, they talked to Tipsy several times. Even though he was glad she wasn’t like that, Keith had wondered why she was not as constantly horny, trying to get sex from him all the time, as all the other cat women he had met. She told him that most likely it was because she was neutered at an early age, so she did not have much desire in sex. “But, if the master or mistress wish to have sex with me at any time, I won’t deny any of you.” Keith kissed her on the cheek and told her that it would not be necessary.

* * *

The case with Sugar happen roughly a week later. A young couple brought in an all black cat to be treated. Keith and Katie were given the job of giving it an antibiotics shot. That day, Katie let Keith give the shot, while she held down Sugar. When Keith gave her the shot though, the cat moaned and hissed and scratched Katie in the wrist, causing it to bleed slightly. They finished with the cat and let the owners have it back.

As she was pulling off her rubber gloves, Keith asked, “Are you ok, Katie?”

Katie smiled at him and walked over to the washbasin, where she scrubbed her hands and cut wrist, before putting a large band aid on her wrist. “I’m fine, dear. These things tend to happen.” Keith raised her wrist and kissed it better. Katie purred and whispered in his ear, “You just wait till lunch time, big boy!”

The couple returned the next morning. Sugar was in a cat box asleep. They explained to the doctors that she had fallen asleep the previous night and had not awakened in the morning, no matter what they did. When the two of them heard about it, both of their eyes widened and they glanced at each other. Once again, they were thinking the same thing: Oh, shit.

Keith and Katie had no choice but to take the cat in. They snuck Sugar out back to Keith’s car, and hid it under a blanket. Katie, later on, had to lie and tell the couple that the cat died in its sleep. The clinic would pay for its funeral, however, and their visit would be free of charge. The couple thanked her, then left, depressed at their cat’s demise.

The two brought the cat back to Katie’s house and sat it down on another pillow in their room. Katie made Keith stay the night once more to help watch it. It was more of an excuse for her to have sex with him at night once again, and after several orgasms from the both of them, they fell asleep, naked, under their sheets. During the night, however, Sugar transformed into a beautiful lady, with caramel skin and black wavy hair, wide hips and ass, and perky C cup breasts with light brown nipples and two inch brown areola. She had noticed her master and mistress in bed together and decided to crawl onto the other side of her new master, cuddling up to him.

The next morning, Keith woke up, feeling Sugar’s breasts pressed against his back. He slowly turned in his bed and noticed her next to him, her large brown eyes now staring at him. “Good morning, master,” she whispered to him. He noticed the black cat ears right away as well as her smell.

“Hi, Sugar,” he whispered back.

Keith turned back around and slowly nudged Katie awake. She almost jumped out of bed when she noticed the young cat woman laying in her bed, but quickly calmed down, thanks to Keith. The two had work that day, so they got themselves dressed, then dressed Sugar, much to her chagrin. Tipsy promised Katie that she would watch her for them and try to explain how things worked to her.

While at work, Katie asked him if he would be able to let Sugar live with the rest of the girls. She went on to say that when Keith was over, she wanted him all to herself, and that she would probably like it better with all the others. “You’re not getting jealous of Sugar, are you?” he said.

“Of course not!” she replied. Keith left things at that.

After stopping at Katie’s place, the two of them told Sugar that she would be staying with Keith at his place with the other girls. She beamed with joy at the thought of meeting her other mistress, and other cat women, and eagerly got into Keith’s car for the ride home. On the way back, Sugar reached forward and unzipped Keith’s pants.

“What are you doing, Sugar?” Keith asked, trying to keep his eyes on the road.

“Mistress said to do this to forgive her, for scratching her the other day.” She then pulled out his cock and knelt her head to it. Sugar did quite well for her first time giving head, and it was only a matter of time before Keith came deep into her throat. Sugar licked her lips and told him that she enjoyed his milk greatly.

The two got back to his condo, and all the women were excited to see a new cat woman enter their pride. They then watched as her breasts grew into two large brown orbs. When the girls had noticed that Keith’s cock had once again grown, and was now at eleven inches long, they cooed in delight, and allowed Sugar to be the first to ride his newest cock.

Their entire time together, Sugar moaned in ecstasy as he pumped in and out of her vagina. Each one of the girls got their turns having sex with him that day, leading well into the night, before they allowed him to go to sleep.

A few nights before their one month anniversary, after another round of sex for Keith and Katie, the two laid in her bed, staring at each other. She looked at him with a strange expression, then smiled and kissed him deeply, their mouths parting and their tongues dancing with one another. When they broke the kiss, Keith asked, “What was that for?”

She kissed him again, then said, “You were just thinking about how it was possible for you to be in love with both Sandra and myself. You may not have said it out loud, but it was still nice to feel it in your head.”

“I guess the secret’s out then. I’ve known that you’ve fallen in love with me for over a week now, actually. I know you were hiding it from me. Your mind kept thinking that I would only love Sandra, or that I may end up hurting you, if you got to close to me, right?”

She stroked his cheek. “You’re very good at this, Keith. To be honest, you’re the first person in years that I have ever had these feelings for, and it scares me a little.”

“It makes me wonder now if I am somehow betraying one of you, by also being in love with the other.”

“Don’t worry, Keith. You can’t control your feelings, just like I can’t control mine anymore.” She leaned in and kissed him once more. “Keith?”

“Yeah?”

“I love you,” she said, staring into his eyes.

He stared right back and told her, “I love you too, Katie.”

The next evening he decided to spend alone with Sandra. He felt guilty about being in love with two girls now and wanted to show Sandra that he still cared deeply for her. The two made love several times in their room that night. Keith even allowed her to suck him off, and the two watched as her breasts sprouted outwards to a gigantic L cup, filling most of her upper midsection now. Keith sucked her nipple afterwards and told her that she tasted just as great as ever. She purred and nuzzled against him.

The two had sex a few more times that night before settling down, laying across from one another. “You’re in love with Katie, aren’t you, master?” she asked, after staring at him for the longest time.

He looked down. “Yeah, I love her. But, I am still very much in love with you, Sandra!”

She giggled and nuzzled against his cheek. “I am glad to her that, Master Keith. I do not mind if you love another or a hundred others, as long as you continue to love me as well.”

He stroked her red ear and she purred. “Thanks for being so understanding. I love you, Sandra.”

“I love you too, Master Keith.” the two kissed once more and fell asleep in one another’s arms.

* * *

And so, things were going well for Keith, for a change. He had a steady job, with Katie, and was able to pay for the girls’ food and other items, like the occasional piece of clothing for them to wear, if they would wear it at all. He no longer had to worry about his rent or electric payments, since Ms. Harris was paying them for him. And, of course, he had as much sex as he could possibly want, with plenty of partners to choose from. But, one day, his perfect world shattered with a single text: “Hey twig! Stopping by next weekend. You better have a place for me to stay!”

Keith was working with Katie when the text came, so it wasn’t until an hour later that he saw what his brother, Sam, had written. Katie saw the look of worry and fear cross his face, and looked at his message. “Your brother?” Keith merely nodded, deep in thought as to what would happen if he discovered the cat women’s true identities, and, what he would do to him as well.

Katie lifted his chin with her finger and looked deep into his eyes. “You never told me much about your brother. What’s he like?”

For most people, Keith would have shied away from such a question, but with Katie, he felt he could tell her anything. “Sam was always twice my size, since I was kid. He liked to pick on me all the time and call me twig.”

“Ah! He sounds kind of like an asshole.”

“He was. Still is. He owns some big construction company out in the mid-west these days. He likes to rub it in my face when he can.”

Sandra’s hand caressed his cheek. “You know, you can tell him that he can’t come by. He can’t do anything if you did.”

Keith looked at her and laughed. “He would beat me until I was black and blue if I refused to see him! My parents gave him my address when I moved, so he knows where I live. He’ll just show up there and pound me to the ground, if I don’t invite him in.” He looked into her eyes. “And no, I can’t call the cops on my own brother. He could afford the lawyers anyhow.”

“Yeah, that does suck, alright,” she said. “When is he supposed to be around? Saturday? How about I come by that morning and back you up.” She smiled. “Of course, you know, if he did try to hurt you at all, there’d be about a dozen girls ready to pounce on him the moment he laid his fingers on you!”

“I would love it, if you could be there next Saturday with me. The more, the better.”

Katie smiled and kissed him lightly. “It’s a date, then. Maybe I can bring Tipsy along too. She hasn’t seen the others either.”

Keith scratched his head. “Well, maybe you guys should come Friday, instead. I know it’s not a scene you’re looking forward to, but I’m pretty sure that most of the girls will want to try your milk or your vagina,” he added, pointing to her crotch. “Most likely it’ll end with a lot of breasts and asses growing. I just hope we have enough extra large shirts for everyone, and that they don’t overdo it.

Katie laughed. “I guess I’ll be risking my breasts growing too. Even though I am completely straight, I would still like to see if Sandra’s breast milk could make these puppies grow at all!” She lifted her E cups in her uniform for reference.

“I hope not! Then you won’t be needing me anymore!”

Katie leaned forward and kissed him, her hand running across his crotch. “Trust me, no one can replace this!”

Keith smiled, and kissed her, letting their tongues intertwine, as she continued to rub his crotch. The two ended up taking an early break.

* * *

While all the girls were very excited about the prospect of meeting their other mistress and sister, as well as their master’s flesh and blood, Sandra was angry. She still remembered the time, one year ago, when Sam had bullied Keith at his house, then kicked her in the ribs, when she tried to become friends with him. Sandra had hated him, since that very day, and wished she could rip his throat out with her teeth. However, he was still Keith’s brother, and she knew all about those stupid human rules against murdering other humans. But still, the thought of him put a steady hiss in most of her words over the next few days.

As the days came closer, Sandra warned all her kittens of just how dangerous Master Keith’s brother could be. She told them to maintain their clothing at all times, when he was around, including their caps, and to make certain that their doors were each locked during his stay. They had already figured that Amy and Sugar would be spending that weekend with Sandra, Keith, and Katie, while Tipsy would be staying with the twins.

As Friday approached, Sandra became more and more nervous, more so than her master normally would be. Master Keith told her that things would be fine and that they all had the right to protect themselves if he tried to bully or hurt any of them at all. Friday came, and as her master left for work, she checked on all the others. All of them were so excited to finally meet Katie. She was a bit excited to see her, as well, though her mind kept wandering to the day after.

Throughout the day, Sandra helped them all prepare by getting them dressed in what she thought would look nice on them. Of course, all of them knew how to dress themselves by now, but Sandra was too excited to just sit around and do nothing.

Seven in the evening came and soon after Keith walked in, followed by a beautiful woman with blond locks of hair. Behind them both was a frail woman with streaks of black, silver, and white in her hair. Sugar was the first one to greet them. “Mistress!” she exclaimed, pouncing on Katie and hugging her deeply. Each one of the other girls took their turns hugging and greeting both her and Tipsy.

Katie eventually broke through all of them and made her way to Sandra, who was waiting patiently for her turn to greet her. “You must be Sandra,” she said, extending her hand.

Sandra laughed and hugged her deeply, instead. “Call me sister, sister.”

Katie gasped for breath and Sandra let her ago. “OK, sister.”

All of them began to chat with Katie, and of course, the conversation eventually turned to Katie’s abilities, and sex. Katie sighed and said, “I figured things would come to this. So! How should we begin this?” Katie began to take off her shirt, followed by her blue bra. Her breasts were large and perky, though not nearly as large as her own.

“Didn’t know you were so eager to get it on,” Keith said, jokingly. Katie looked back at him and stuck her tongue out.

Katie then looked at Sandra. “Well, let’s get this party rolling, sis. Everyone wants to see what our milk does for each other, so, you know…”

“OK, sister. I am also looking forward to this.” Sandra removed her large shirt, and her L cups sprang free, defying gravity. Katie looked at her huge tits, impressed by the size of them. She raised one to her lips and attached her mouth to it, beginning to suck the nectar from her teat. Sandra immediately began to moan, and had Katie lay on the floor so that she would be able to suck from her DD cup breasts. The two positioned themselves so that their breasts reached each other’s mouths, and Sandra latched onto Katie’s small nipple and began to suck.

The two sucked on each other for twenty minutes. At one point, Katie detached herself and said, “This is soooooo weird,” before sucking on her nipple again. Sandra loved the way her sister sucked on her nipple, and was a bit disappointed, when she finally stopped and asked if it was a half hour yet.

Keith told her the half hour mark wouldn’t be for another three minutes. Katie sat up at that point, as well as Sandra, and the two giggled at what they both did. The half hour mark came and went, and the two girls moaned in disappointment. Katie then stared at her as she lowered her skirt to the floor, so that she was now completely naked. “We have to lick each other’s pussies too, silly!” Sandra exclaimed.

Katie sighed and slowly took off her pants, allowing her tail to unwrap itself from her waist. This time, Sandra laid on the floor, while Katie got on top of her in the 69 position and began to lap at her pussy. Sandra noticed that she was nowhere near as good as her master at it, but enjoyed her tongue nonetheless. Sandra licked Katie’s pussy as well, sucking in her clit. It was only a matter of time before both girls began to moan deeply.

Sandra was the first to orgasm, her juices running into Katie’s mouth. Katie orgasmed a few minutes later against her. Sandra noted how sweet Katie’s pussy was and wondered if her own tasted the same way normally. The two got up and Katie immediately walked to Master Keith and french kissed him.

The two giggled as if sharing a secret between the two of them. At the moment, everyone was still standing, watching the two girls. Sandra had noticed how a few of them began to rub themselves through their skirts. Everyone was excited by their show, it would seem. Keith sat on one of the recliners and Katie sat on his leg, wrapping her arms around his neck. Sandra decided to do the same on his other knee, and wrapped her own arms around his waist. The two girls took turns making out with Master Keith, as his hand would stray and lightly squeeze both of their asses. The three remained this way until the next half hour was completed, and sighed in disappointment once again at the fact that neither of them changed at all.

“So…what now?” Keith asked them, still sitting in his lap.

The other girls all began to take off their clothing, each one exclaiming that they wanted to taste their new mistress’ milk and nectar. “Looks like you’ll have to beat them off with a stick!” Keith said, laughing.

The girls practically threw Katie on the floor. Amy was the first one to latch her mouth around one of Katie’s nipples, sucking it for all its worth. She lifted her head and exclaimed, “Our new mistress’ milk is just like Mistress Sandra’s!” She latched back on to her teat, sucking her milk. Grace took hold of the other nipple and began sucking it as well. Hope wanted to taste her nectar, herself, and began to lick and suck on Katie’s pussy, quickly finding her clit, judging from the deep moans she began to give.

Sugar walked up to Sandra and smiled. “I haven’t tasted your milk yet, mistress. Do you mind if I did?”

Sandra smiled at her and said, “It would be my pleasure.” Sugar lowered her head to Sandra’s tit and began to lick and suck at her nipple, trying to drain the milk from her body. Sandra began to purr in delight from what she was doing and lowered her hand to Sugar’s pussy, to stroke her clit. Sugar began to moan against her tit, while she sucked on it. She looked over and saw Keith, naked. He had felt left out, so he had Alice start to ride on his huge cock, while he sucked on Wendy’s chest. Tipsy had gone into the kitchen to see what they had in their fridge. Keith had told her that she wasn’t into sex much.

Katie began to thrust her hips, and orgasmed from the three girls on her. Hope licked up Katie’s nectar, then looked at Sandra and smiled. She came to her and latched her mouth onto the breast Sugar was not on, and began sucking. Normally, her master would complain about their breasts growing too large, but this seemed to be a special occasion for them. In fact, now, Alice and Wendy were taking turns, sucking on his cock, having one of them bob their head on it for a few minutes before the other did the same thing.

She watched as Keith came into Wendy’s mouth. He then had the two girls once again share his nectar, so that their breasts would both remain the same size, keeping them nearly identical.

Amy was the first one who’s breasts grew. She detached herself from Katie’s nipple and began to grab and squeeze her large M cup breasts. Sandra purred, looking down at her two kittens’ heads on her own nipples, then back up in time to see Amy’s breasts begin to grow outwards until they jutted out and were down to nearly her belly button now at the N cup range.

Grace detached herself from Katie next and purred as her own breasts grew to a large I cup shape with her areolas now at three inches wide, and her light pink nipples growing to half an inch long. Hope’s hips and ass grew another inch next. Keith had noticed when the growth began, and walked over to them, kissing Sandra deeply while squeezing Hope’s new ass cheeks. He then took her and bent her against the couch, plunging his cock deep into her ass. Hope began moaning immediately against him, as his hands roamed up, grasping and squeezing her large F cups.

Sugar told Sandra that her chest was warm after that, and stopped sucking on her nipple to watch as her light brown breasts grew outwards, settling at an E cup. Afterwards, she moved to Katie, wanting to try her milk now. Amy went back to Katie’s other breast, sucking on her nipple once more, in an attempt to grow her breasts out again.

The two twins’ breasts grew to a sizable G cup with three inch tan areolas. Their nipples had grown a little past the quarter inch mark as well. The two of them began to lightly grab and squeeze each other’s breasts, testing their size and sensitivity, giving them the occasional lick as well.

While Master Keith continued to pound into Hope’s asshole, slamming his cock in and out of it, and while she screamed, moaned, and howled in ecstasy, Hope’s breasts grew. Sandra watching as her dangling F cups slowly moved closer to the couch seats before settling on a huge G cup shape.

Sandra decided to walk to Master Keith. He pulled her lips to his own and began making out with her. Figuring he would not object, she had Hope disengage from him, before she spit on his cock and began rubbing her L cup breasts up and down his length. He was already close to cumming when she began, and within a few minutes, he groaned as he shot rope after rope of his milk against her breasts, neck, and face. Sandra looked at it all and began to scoop it up and into her mouth, relishing the sweet taste of his milk once more.

Amy and Sugar’s breasts grew again soon afterwards with Amy sprouting to a gigantic O cup with nipples nearly level with her belly button now and Sugar growing to a sizable F cup. All of them decided to stop soon after that. They watched as Sandra’s breasts grew to a large N cup, the bottoms of her breasts now level with her own belly button, and her pinkish nipples over the one inch mark.

All of them went to bed soon afterwards, with Sandra and Katie cuddling on each side of Keith. Master Keith asked Katie if she enjoyed herself. She then replied, “All those girls felt very nice, but none of them could ever compare to your horse cock, Keith!” Sandra agreed with her, and both of them lightly squeezed his cock and laughed.

* * *

The next morning, Keith got up bright and early to prepare for his brother’s arrival. He cleaned up his apartment and showered, before helping the ladies put on clothing that would make them the least attractive as possible, which was difficult, since they all had rather large breasts and gorgeous faces. He made sure they all wore bras and panties this weekend as well, and made them all put on their caps, warning them not to let him near their heads.

A little after noon, Keith heard a large knock on his door. He opened it and looked at the hulking form of his brother Sam against the doorframe. Sam was just as large as he always remembered him. Standing at seven feet tall, Sam was always a goliath of a man. Every ounce of his large, tan body was covered in muscles, from head to toe. His face was covered in a small amount of stubble, and his black hair was cropped short in a buzz cut.

“Hey twig! Still as scrawny as ever, I see!” Sam’s huge arm wrapped around Keith’s neck in a headlock. Sam laughed and rubbed his fist hard across his scalp. He then looked up into the room and noticed all of Keith’s women huddled in the living room, watching them.

“Holy shit, twig! Did you move into a whore house or something? Look at all these hot bitches here!” Sam pushed Keith aside, almost knocking him over, as he went inside to get a better look at the ladies. He eyed each one of them lewdly, then walked up to Hope and slapped her ass. She jumped up and scattered away, holding her rear end. “That chick’s got an ass on her!” Sam exclaimed.

Keith walked up beside him. “These girls share the apartment with me. They all wanted to meet you.”

“You saying you live with all these fine bitches? What are you? Their maid? Cause I know you could never get any of their asses in your bed, twig! Ha!”

Sandra stepped up and exclaimed, “Actually, I’m Keith’s girlfriend! And he has slept with all of us before, just to let you know.”

He looked at her and snickered. “What are you? Terminally ill? You sleeping with a bunch of bald cancer patients, twig?!”

“Ummmm…no. They’re all fine.”

He slapped Keith in the back, hard. “I bet they are! Well, bald or not, these chicks are hot! Which one’s mine for the week?” When he said that, Keith heard several of the girls hiss deeply at him.

“Ummmm…none really, Sam. They are kind of picky with their choice of men.”

“You mean they’re all lesbos? Guess they confused you for one of them, eh?” He guffawed at that remark. No one else did though. Sam moved to the couch. Amy and Grace, who were sitting on it at the time, got up and walked close to Sandra. Sam plopped himself down and grabbed the remote, turning on the television set. “Any of you lesbos got any beer?”

I really hate your brother, Keith, he read from Sandra.

It’ll just be a few days. I promise.

Sam began to watch football, while occasionally leering at one of the girls. The girls all tried to keep their distance from him. Keith eventually settled on one of the recliner chairs. Katie decided to sit in his lap.

“You were right,” she whispered in his ear. “This guy really is an asshole!”

Sam looked at the two of them. “Looks like the lesbos let you into their club! Do you even still have your balls?”

“Trust me when I say Keith’s balls are large enough,” Katie said. She then leaned forward and kissed Keith on the lips. The day continued this way, with Sam making the occasional lesbian quip, and the girls all keeping their distance from him. When evening came, Keith ordered several pizzas delivered to them. Sam shoved them into his mouth, eating an entire large pizza by himself, before belching out the alphabet.

The rest of them had only a single slice each. “You girls on a diet or something?” He took another bite of pizza and laughed, spitting out chunks of it.

Evening came. Sam asked Keith if there were any good bars in town. He lied and said there weren’t. He didn’t want to see Sam drunk around all these gorgeous women. Just about all of them, except for Sam, had decided to go to bed early. Keith, along with Katie and Amy, led him to his room. “You’ll be staying here. Try not to mess it up,” Keith said.

He grabbed Amy’s waist and pulled her next to him. “How about you join me for the night, sexy? I can steer you away from the lesbos, if you let me!”

Amy pushed herself off of him and stepped back. “Uck! No! I’d never get with someone like you! Why can’t you be more like your brother and treat people a bit nicer?”

He laughed. “I get plenty of hoes just the way I am! And they all love it!” A disgusted look came over Amy and she turned and walked out.

Katie knocked on the wall adjoined to their room and smiled at Sam. “Keith and I will be fucking tonight. I hope we don’t keep you up all night. Let’s go, Keith.” Keith’s eyes darted back and forth in embarrassment as Katie dragged him into their room, locking the door behind him.

“You were just kidding about the sex thing, right?”

“Hell, no! I want him to hear how much of a man you really are!” The other women with them looked on as Katie quickly stripped naked, before taking off Keith’s clothes. “I’m ready for a new personal record. Let’s show that ass how good you are in bed.” Katie had her first orgasm within three minutes.

The next morning, everyone made sure they were fully dressed before leaving their rooms. Katie had kept Keith (Along with the other girls in the room) awake for another four hours, as she rode him through orgasm after orgasm. Both of them knew each other’s bodies so well that they knew how to give her the most orgasms possible, while keeping Keith from cumming the entire time. Before Keith finally exploded deep into her, Katie had a record amount of 63 orgasms that night; over twice as much as their old record. Keith made a mental note that Katie seemed to orgasm a lot more during angry sex.

When Keith walked out, Sam was already sitting on the couch, beer in hand. Keith hadn’t heard him go to the store for some, but it seemed that he had. He looked back at him, then Katie, and sneered. “Stupid hoe,” he said under his breath.

Keith held Katie back. “Easy, Katie. Just ignore him.”

Sam laughed and stood up. “So the twig’s trying to stand up for you, is that it? Like he ever could.”

Katie hissed and Sandra stepped forward. “If Keith won’t say it, I will. Keith’s told me all about the two of you. You should be ashamed of yourself! Picking on him because he’s smaller than you!”

“Your girlfriend has a big mouth,” he said, taking another swig of beer. “Someone should shut her up, before she gets herself hurt.”

“Come on, Sam. Why you got to be an asshole like that?” Keith took a big breath and said, “If you’re going to be such an asshole, I’m gonna have to make you leave.”

Sam laughed like Keith said the funniest thing on Earth. “You? Make Me leave? I’d like to see you try, twig.”

Keith was not a violent man under normal circumstances, or at least before a certain fire mixed his DNA with that of a cat’s. At this point, after sitting and listening to him insult his girlfriends, one after another, however, Keith was ready to explode. He walked up to his brother, who dwarfed him by a good foot, and looked straight at him, hissing. “Does the twig actually have a backbone? Perhaps I should call you stick.” That was the last straw. In less than a blink of an eye, Keith grabbed Sam by the arm, and, twisting it behind him, slammed his brother’s face into the wall, breaking Sam’s nose in the process.

Keith moved him, still holding his arm behind him, and pushed him out the door. Sam turned to him, a look of pure rage on his face. “Don’t come back here again, Sam. No one wants you to.” Keith slammed the door in front of Sam’s face.

He immediately fell to his knees, and, placing his hands against his face, began to cry. Keith felt horrible, hurting his brother like that, even if he did bully him. “How could I do that to him?” he cried out. “I broke his nose. Now he might have to go to the hospital.”

Katie knelt down beside him and tilted his head to her eyes. “Listen to me, Keith. That guy was not your brother. He was a monster who merely claimed the same last name as yours. You did nothing wrong, Keith. You were merely standing up for all of us. And no, you aren’t becoming like him.” She stroked his cheek while the other girls gathered around him, Sandra sitting on his other side, stroking his legs. “You are the most kind and gentle person I have ever met. I would not love you as much as I do, if you were like him at all.”

Keith sniffed and looked at the two of them, trying to smile the best he could. “I hope he’s not hurt too bad. I kind of just snapped there.”

Sandra pressed his head against her large breast. “He’ll be fine, Master Keith. Don’t worry about him.” The girls did all they could to cheer up Keith, and, in time, his mood improved. Keith had hoped that things would not turn out this way, but he had always known that Sam always was rude and violent and a bully. He had always been that way. He just wished he would wise up one day and change.

* * *

Sam Sheers had always been a violent person, since he was young. As a child, he would plunge sticks into people’s bike tires as they rode their bikes, making them topple over to the ground below. From time to time, he would light cats’ tails on fire, just to watch them hiss and squirm.

As time went by, Sam did not change. If anything, he became more ruthless and violent. In high school, he made an effort of kicking around Keith as much as possible, to make a name for himself. After High school, he immediately took on a job as a construction worker for a small company. He didn’t bother with college, since that sort of thing was only for geeks and sissies. Sam quickly rose in the ranks in the construction business, which, due to it’s dangerous nature, paid him 100 grand a year. It was a sweet deal and he liked moving around large steel girders on his shoulders.

Sam would spend most of his money on either bars, hookers, or betting at the race tracks. Luck was on his side though, and he won more often than lost at the races, so his drinking and prostitution needs were paid for by the horses he bet on each week. Luck also had him able to save enough for a house.

The owner of the company, a Mr. Sanderson, took a liking to Sam, since he was his strongest, most diligent worker. In time, he decided to give Sam the position of Vice President of the company. Sam whined and complained about how he had liked it better outside with the others. But, after being bailed out of several lawsuits for bar fights he had gotten into, and realizing he now had the money to pay off the hookers to shut up if they were accidentally hurt during one of his drunken rampages, Sam eagerly took up the job. Though not the brightest guy in the world, luck, by chance, agreed with his perversions. He was now able to hire strippers and hookers for private parties in his new office. He would invite Mr. Sanderson over, and the two would go at it with the girls that he had hired for the hour. It was the most action Mr. Sanderson ever had in his lifetime, he once said.

One day, though, Mr. Sanderson’s heart gave out, and the company and all of it’s possessions went into the hands of Sam. He knew nothing about running a business of course, and ended up putting all the work into the hands of his new Vice President, Dan Something or another. The new guy was a big geek, but knew what he was doing, so Sam let him have his way of things, while he partied every day in his own office. Even with the partying, and the lawyers’ fees to help him get out of several violent altercations, by his twenty eighth birthday, he was worth a few million dollars. Sam thought he was the king of the world, because of that, and figured he could get away with anything as long as he had his money on him.

And so, Sam Sheers sat inside his Humvee a block away from Keith’s house. He finished another beer and threw it on the pile on the passenger’s side of the car. Stupid bitch turned my own brother against me! If twig won’t teach her some respect, I will. Sam waited in his car, waiting for his opportunity to get that bitch while he was away. He didn’t think of the other females. He thought they were weak, and if they tried to call the cops or open their big mouths while he was teaching the bitch a lesson, he’d just have to teach them a lesson as well. Of course, this was not a smart plan, but as Keith once told Sandra, the smart gene did not run rampant in his family tree. Sam stayed up through the night drinking beer after beer, plotting his revenge. And, when he saw his brother leave with that other bitch, Katie, he knew it was time for him to strike.

* * *

After kissing Keith goodbye, early in the morning, and hugging Katie and Tipsy, telling them to come visit any time, Sandra walked around to the kitchen for some milk for herself, naked. The only other person at the time that was awake was Grace. She sat on the recliner chair with her feet propped up, in a sun dress, displaying her large breasts, sipping on a cup of warm milk.

“Good morning, mistress,” she said as she walked by her. Sandra opened the fridge and poured herself a glass of milk. Keith had their refrigerator usually stocked with several gallons of it, for them. Suddenly, the door slammed open, bouncing against the wall, to its side. Sandra dropped her milk in surprise and stared at the figure of her master’s brother at the door frame.

The first thing that he had noticed was Sandra’s red ears on her head, and her red tail swishing back and forth. In a slurred, obviously drunken voice, he yelled out, “Damn, bitch! Now you whores are dressing up too?!”

Grace jumped up and hissed. “The master said you can’t be here! You have to leave!” She rushed forward, in an attempt to turn him around and push him out the door. Sam swung his left fist into her temple, knocking her to the floor for a moment, dazed.

“Stay out of way, bitch!” He yelled at her.

Before he could land another blow on her kitten, Sandra leaped through the air, and landed in front of him. Her sharp claws slashed across his chest, tearing his wife beater open and scarring his chest with blood. She quickly grabbed him by the neck and lifted him with one hand up against the wall. Had she been a normal human, she would have never been able to do such a feat, but, because she was not, lifting the over 250lb man with one hand was only a moderate burden.

She squeezed his neck tightly, her long, sharp nails digging into his neck, making it bleed. She hissed, “Never come her again, you bastard!” She saw the look of fear finally appear in his eyes as her, normally delicate, hand constricted around his large neck, choking him, and she smiled and dropped him. Sam took off, running for his car while holding his bleeding neck in his hands.

Sandra knelt next to Grace. She leaned into her and cried against her chest. “Why did he hit me, mistress? Why was he so mean?”

Sandra shushed her. “There, there now, kitten. Everything will be alright. I promise.”

She knew that Master Keith needed to know what had happened. Master Keith, Your brother was here. He hit Grace. I chased him away though, master.

Oh my God! Is she hurt?

Her head is a little scratched but she’ll be fine.

Hold on. I’m coming back over.

Keith parked and ran to Sandra a half hour later, followed by Katie. They had dropped off Tipsy at Katie’s home before coming back there. Keith hugged Sandra deeply, then checked Grace’s gash, which had been bandaged by Amy. He told her that it seemed to already be healing which was a good thing. He hugged Grace next, and kissed her temple. She was still crying lightly.

Keith pulled out his phone, and was preparing to call the police on his brother, when Sandra stopped him. “Master Keith, if the police come here, they would find out about us! Don’t worry about Sam! I made sure he would never come here again.”

Keith sighed and put his phone away. “You’re right. But, I’m having Ms. Harris having some security alarms set up here, just in case.”

“Thanks, Master Keith.” She told him how he had seen their ears and tail, but once again told him not to worry, since he was drunk at the time. Keith told her, that brother or not, if he came here again, he’d kill him.

* * *

Sam checked into a nearby hotel. The receptionist looked at his shirt and bleeding neck, and asked if he needed an ambulance called, before commenting that he looked like he was just mauled by a bear. Sam told him to shut up, through clenched teeth, and took his hotel keys.

He went to his room and pulled off his shirt, staring in disbelief at how deep that bitch scratched him. His neck and chest area were still bleeding, and he was beginning to feel lightheaded from it. Sam began to wash himself off, before wrapping himself in pieces of his shirt. He couldn’t believe how much pain he was in currently. What is that bitch?! An alien? Utterly exhausted between the beer and the wounds, Sam fell onto his bed and went into a deep slumber.

* * *

When he woke, it was sometime later in the evening. He felt feverish as he picked himself up and went to the bathroom. What did that bitch do to me? he thought to himself as he peered into the mirror. His head was completely covered in sweat. He then noticed that his stubble was gone, as if someone had shaved it off of him. The hair on his head seemed to have grown another two inches longer as well. His pants were also beginning to feel loose. Barely able to stand, Sam made his way back to the bed, able to lay his back against the mattress with the remainder of his strength, and fell asleep again.

* * *

The next time he awoke, he was not sure what time during the day it was. Sam began to take off his wrappings around his neck and chest. It seemed as if the wounds were nearly gone! But, his chest was smaller and his pants felt way too big on him! He looked in the mirror and stared at himself, in horror. His hair had grown another three inches out from the top of his head. And his nose was becoming smaller. His ears were significantly smaller now and his face seemed to be thinner and more feminine.

He took off his pants. His shorts came off him as well. He looked down at his cock. It was half the size it was before! In fact, his whole body seemed smaller now. “What the fuck is happening to me?” he exclaimed out loud before passing out.

* * *

When he woke up again, he stood up and giggled. “I must have bumped my head!” he (she) said out loud. Sam (Or was it Samantha now? She liked the name Samantha better, and decided to go with that.) looked at the mirror. Standing in front of him (her) was a beautiful girl with shoulder length black hair. Two small protrusions stuck out from her head. Her hand felt one of the bumps and she giggled again.

She looked down at the rest of herself. Her body was tone and still muscular. She smiled as she looked back at her firm ass behind her, but pouted when she saw what were merely two lumps of flesh with two small nipples attached. She looked down to where her penis once was and laughed. “My penis is gone! Ah well! I never liked that little thing anyways!” Her hand reached down and began to stroke her new pussy lips. Samantha moaned loudly from it. Her fingers found the rest of her penis, which was now a large clit jutting out of her, and she rubbed it between her two fingers.

Something poked out from beneath where she lay. Samantha looked behind her and giggled at the beginnings of a tail growing from her rear. “I have a tail!” she giggled, before reaching down to her now wet pussy and stroking her clit again. She quickly brought herself to an orgasm and purred as she fell back asleep.

* * *

Samantha woke up once again. It was night time now. She stretched her back and looked at her chest. Her breasts were still small at their B cup range with small nipples and areola that barely spanned half an inch. She checked her head and felt her black ears, before reaching down and pulling her long, black tail. Samantha yelped and jumped up to see the rest of her body in the mirror. She was still fairly muscular, but in a more sexy way that she knew her master would love. She suddenly remembered her master, her brother Keith, and immediately felt guilty.

“Master hates me, probably! He’ll never want to see me again after all I did. And I want his cock so bad! I’d do anything for it!” She looked at her body again and hoped that her brother would find it pleasing.

* * *

Sandra heard a knock on the door, three days after the last time she had seen Sam. She donned her bathrobe and put on her cap, telling the other girls to put them on as well. When she thought they were all prepared, she opened the door and stared at a slightly muscular woman, standing at six feet tall. She was wearing blue jeans that were long at the bottom, but tight against her shapely hips and ass. On her head were two black cat ears. A black tail raised above the back of the hem of her pants. The woman’s head was completely lowered in shame.

She couldn’t help but laugh. “Sam? Oh my God! You’re a cat woman now!”

She continued to lower her head. “Yes, mistress. I am really, really sorry about everything that I have done these last few days. I’ll do anything for your forgiveness mistress! Anything!”

Hearing that made Sandra once again remember all the horrible things Sam had said and done, and she immediately became angry. “Why should we let you in the pride, Sam? You hit Grace! You constantly made jokes about us and bullied Master Keith! Why should we even care what happens to you!”

“Please mistress,” she cried out, her face riddled with tears now. “I’m so sorry for what I did. I need you and master! I’ll die without you two!”

His tears softened her a little bit, but not by much. Sandra hissed at her lowly, and thought about the situation. The new Samantha seemed sincere in her actions, but what if she ended up being just as violent as before? Now, Sandra had always been a wise cat, well beyond her cat years, and knew an opportunity when she saw it.

“Fine. I will give my approval if you prove yourself to me and follow each of my demands.”

“Anything, mistress!”

“First, you will text all of your friends and family and tell all of them that you are going on a long vacation, and that you may not return for a long time.” She held up two of her fingers. “Second, you will sell everything that you own; your car, your house, your business. Everything. You will then transfer the amount to Keith’s bank account. Do we understand?”

“Yes, mistress!” she exclaimed.

Sandra grabbed her cap and put it on her head. “Make sure your tail is wound around your hips in public for now on, and wear this outside.” Samantha thanked her. “Now go, and don’t come back until you’ve done everything.”

* * *

Samantha returned two days later with a grin on her face. Sandra had yet to tell Keith of her transformation, wanting to surprise him with it all. He handed her a withdrawal and deposit slip. Her eyes widened at how much it was. “Fourteen million dollars?!” Even she knew how much that was.

“Yes, mistress. I’m sorry I didn’t have more. I spent the rest of it on stupid things,” she said, her head lowering once more.

Sandra looked back at her and tried to remain calm, hiding her sudden elation that her and master would now be set for life along with the other girls. “Well, it should pay your way in for now. However,” she said, her tone becoming as strong as she could muster. “You will not have any type of sex with myself or any of the other kittens, is that understood?”

She said, “Yes, mistress,” disappointed.

“You won’t even try to kiss any of us without our permission. Is that clear?”

“Yes, mistress,” she said, sadly.

“If sister or Master Keith wish to have any type of sexual act with you, or kiss you, they may…though I doubt Keith will, once he discovers who you are. You will not try to seduce either of them, and will only be able to do such things if they physically ask you to. Is that understood?”

Tears were in Samantha’s eyes now. Sandra knew that life without any type of sex at all would be the worst punishment someone like her could ever have, but she deserved it for what she did. “Yes, mistress,” she said slowly.

Sandra tilted Samantha’s head back, and reached forward, wiping the tears from her eyes. “Now let’s find you some clothes to wear.” Samantha smiled and purred as Sandra lead her to one of the girls’ closets and began to pull out clothes. Secretly, Sandra was overcome with joy. She and her master were now rich. She couldn’t wait to show off her presents to him; both of them.

* * *

Keith returned that evening from work to the figure of Sandra beaming at him, as he entered the house. “I have a surprise for you!” she said, taking him by the hand and leading him to their room. The other girls watched them as she led him to their room, each with different reactions, some looked angry, while some of them were happy. Keith wondered what was going on.

“Can’t I at least get unchanged first?”

“No! You have to see this first!” She opened up her bedroom door and pulled him inside. Keith then looked at the woman in front of him. The girl was a couple of inches taller than him, and reminded him of some of the female wrestlers he had seen on TV, in the past. He noticed the cat tail and ears, then took a quick sniff of her. His face quickly turned to one of anger.

“Sam.”

“Yes, master. But, I am completely different now! I’m not the same meanie I used to be!” She pouted a little, then lowered her head. “I’m sorry for the way I used to act. Please let me stay.”

He turned to Sandra. “How did this happen?”

She fidgeted a little and said, “When he broke in, I clawed him a few times. He must have turned into a cat from it!”

Keith nodded slowly. “Yeah…but why is he…a she?!”

Sandra shrugged. “Your guess is as good as mine, master. Maybe all we can make is females. I told her that she couldn’t do anything sexual without the person’s permission, though. I thought you would like that. I think she will behave for now on, Master Keith.” Keith once again looked Samantha up and down.

“Fine,” he said, at last. “But, I’m not about to fuck my brother, no matter what she looks like!”

“She knows, Master Keith. I warned her about that. There’s something else that we wanted to show you; a gift from Samantha to us, for how bad she treated us.” She pulled out the two slips of paper and handed them to him. “Fourteen million?!” he exclaimed.

Keith logged onto the internet and looked up his bank account online. Sure enough, his account recently had the sum of fourteen million dollars transferred to it. He looked at Samantha, then back at his computer screen, and laughed. The fact that it came from his brother practically evaporated all sense of guilt he would have normally felt in such a case, and he jumped up and hugged Sandra deeply.

“We’re rich, Sandra! We’re rich!” Keith jumped up and down with Sandra, her heavy N cups pressing against his front half. Keith thought at that moment that at long last, him and his pride’s troubles were finally over.

* * *

Dr. Thurston peered into the monitors in front of him, once more. After receiving several pieces of hair from his clean up crew a month ago, he immediately set a team up to decompose the chemical elements in the cat women’s hair. He was a bit disappointed though that they were not able to procure any samples of Keith Sheers, but, what he had was more than enough for his research, for now. His team was slowly figuring out each molecule of the cat people’s DNA. It would only be a matter of time before they would begin their work on a formula which could turn any human into these super soldier cat people. He currently was also doing research on finding and separating the chemicals that restored youth, from the rest of the cat hybrid DNA, to process and create a youth serum formula, which could go for billions. Dr. Thurston leaned back in his chair and smiled. Soon enough, Inutech would be making millions upon millions from the formulas he was about to create. Of course, once the formulas were tested and approved, he would have to get rid of the cat women. He did not want another company to come across what they had already discovered. He didn’t mind that a bunch of cats were going to die, really, after the formulas were created. They are just cats after all.