The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rise of the Cat Women

Chapter 6: The Cat’s Meow or The Moment Things Get Out Of Hand

Keith walked into the office building for his condo. It had been a long time since he had come here to pay rent. Now, he was here for a completely different reason. Ms. Harris was at the front desk, when he arrived. She was currently wearing a blouse and one of those large sun hats that only a female could get away with. She smiled when she saw him there, and said, “Master Sheers! How have things been for you?”

“Good. Real good.” The two leaned forward and kissed for a moment. “I needed to ask a favor of you.”

“Of course, master. Anything for you. Let’s go to my office for a bit. That way no one will disturb us.” As they walked to her office room, she said, “I had heard that your brother made quite the ruckus the other day, Mr. Sheers. I also hear that he’s going by the name, Samantha, these days?”

Keith laughed. “Yeah, he really did make a mess over there. But, since he gave us all his money, I can’t complain. Though,” He leaned forward and his voice lowered, even though no one was there to hear them. “He…or she’s not really the same Sam anymore. I mean, she was never all that bright, but now, she seems a bit more…ditzy.”

Ms. Harris laughed. “So your big brother is some sort of bimbo now? Guess it’s fitting.”

“Yeah,” Keith said, thinking about her. “Did you know she wears her hair in pigtails all the time and now dresses like a school girl? Man, if she didn’t still smell like Sam, I’d think she was a completely different person! At least she is still listening to the orders Sandra and I give her. If she suddenly decides to show off her ears in public, I have no idea how we’ll contain her!”

“Looks like she’ll be a problem down the road. At least you have all of us to help you out with her, Master Sheers.”

“Yeah, that’s true. Anyhow, with the money I got from him, one of the first things I wanted to do was get some fake Ids for all the girls who needed one. You said you knew someone, before?”

She smiled. “I can help you with that. I’ll make a few phone calls. I’ll probably need some photos of them, for the license.”

Keith pulled out several photographs of Sandra and the other cats who had transformed into cat women, and Samantha. “I thought you would say that. I got head shots of them all taken.” He pointed to the heads, which were lacking cat ears, and looked like they had human ears on their heads, instead. “I had Amy work her photoshop magic. Hopefully, no one suspects that the ears are fakes.”

Ms. Harris ran through the photos, looking at each in detail. “These should be fine. If I need something else, I’ll tell you. The guy I know can get them high school degrees, as well as college certificates. He even knows how to make a good, fake social security card, and have it hacked into the government’s system. By the time he’s done, all your girls will even have their own family trees, dental records, and medical records. When Stan does something, he does it right!”

“Wow! That’s a lot. It all sounds pretty illegal. I hope we won’t get him in trouble for all that.”

“Don’t worry so much, Master Sheers. He knows how to watch his back. Of course, since most of it is highly illegal, and, technically, acts of terrorism, it’ll be pretty expensive. It cost me fifteen thousand to get mine done.”

Keith smiled and said, “That should be fine. How long do you think it‘ll take?”

“For this many, probably two weeks. Maybe less.” Ms. Harris took off her hat and gave Keith a look of pure lust. “Now that we are done with that matter, let’s discuss my own fee.” She began unbuttoning the buttons on her blouse. Keith knew what her price would be and was well ready to pay it.

* * *

After fucking Ms. Harris for over an hour, on top of her desk, Keith returned home to the open arms of Sandra. She hugged him, pressing her giant tits against him. When he had found out about the money they had received, he had allowed her to suck him off now. Her breasts were now at a grand 40P cup, larger than any of the other girls there. Her hips and ass had grown out another inch and a half as well, putting them at around 42 inches, when he had last checked.

“How did things go?” she asked him, releasing the hug.

“Pretty well. She said that she should be able to get them, within the next two weeks.”

“That’s great!” Sandra leaned forward and kissed him. “Will we be getting a new place soon? It is a bit crowded here from time to time.”

“Yeah. I’m gonna go look at a few, on Saturday. I made an appointment with one of them real estate people, before I met with Ms. Harris. Hopefully, we can find something nice. No pool, right?”

She nodded, enthusiastically. “Right! No pool!” Just like most cats, the girls all had an aversion to large bodies of water, so having a pool was out. He figured a large hot tub might be fine, though.

“So, how is Samantha doing? Any problems?”

Sandra frowned a little. “Sometimes I can hear her masturbate in the shower. I don’t think I could tell her to stop that. Even she has her urges.”

“That should be fine, as long as she doesn’t get too loud, or does that in public.”

“OK!” she said, cheerily. Keith ended up spending the rest of the day with her and the other girls. It quickly turned into another orgy of bodies, in his bedroom. Samantha was told not to be in any room where people were having sex, so, she ended up being the only one left in the living room as Keith pounded his cock into one after another of his women. He felt a little bad about his brother being alone like that, but then he would remember what he had done to him and the others, and put it behind himself, temporarily.

The next day, Keith returned to work with Katie. He knew he no longer had to work any more, but, he liked working with Katie. So, he had switched to a part time shift. Katie was a bit disappointed when he told her that, but she understood. He also told her about what became of Sam. She laughed her head off when he told her, he was a she, now.

“Well, I guess now she’ll learn to respect women more, won’t she?!”

“Yeah. I feel bad sometimes about what happened. It’s like, she’s a totally different person now.”

“Yeah? You sometimes wonder if it would be OK to fuck her, don’t you?” She laughed. “You’re such a pervert, Keith!”

“Hey! You have no room to talk, missy! I know all about your own secret fantasy about watching your sister have sex with me before joining in a threesome with us!”

Katie blushed a deep red. “I forgot about that,” she said, all of a sudden, shy. “You just keep that to yourself, mister! I don’t want people to find out I’m a big pervert just like you!”

Keith leaned in and kissed her deeply. “You seem to like this pervert quite a bit though, don’t you?”

He leaned downed and kissed her neck, making her moan slightly. “Mmmmmmm, I do. And I don’t mind being a slut for you. Just not around a bunch of other people.”

“Like your co-workers down the hall?” he said, laughing out loud.

“You know what I mean!” He did. The two kissed again, and before Keith realized what he was doing, the door was locked and the two were making passionate love on the floor. He loved every minute of it.

* * *

The next morning was Saturday. Keith got up, and kissed all his girls goodbye, as each one wished him luck with getting the new house. He pulled out of his driveway and drove to the realtor’s office. He was greeted there by a Miss Susan Richards, a pretty woman, with curly brown hair, and a thin body, who seemed to be in her mid-thirties. She was wearing a brown skirt at the time and a white dress shirt for women. She extended her hand, and he shook it.

“Mr. Sheers? Ready to go house hunting?”

“Sure!” he told her, enthusiastically. The two got into her car and began to drive down the highway.

“So, do you know what you want?” she asked him.

He nodded. “I think so. I need something large, with a lot of bathrooms and bedrooms. I’d also like something with a large hot tub, and a big backyard with plenty of trees.”

“Ah,” she said. “Well, even if your place does not have one, you can always have a hot tub installed later. Do you have a price range?”

He looked at her and smiled. Her eyes looked back at him for a brief moment before returning to the road. “Anything under four million should be affordable to me.” He didn’t want to spend all of his money on his house, so he thought that would be a decent amount.

She laughed at him and looked at him again, her eyes quickly darting to his crotch, before going back to the road. What was that about?

She laughed and said, “I think there are a number of places you will like then, Mr. Sheers.” She turned her head back to him. “Do you mind if I call you Keith? You can call me Susan,” she said.

“Ummmmm….ok,” he said.

“Thanks Keith. I just figured that going by last names is way too impersonal, don’t you?”

“I guess. Depends on the situation, I suppose.”

“Well, I want you to be comfortable with me, Keith.” He smiled and nodded. The two of them began to look at several houses before stopping at a large one, out in the country. A gate on the road was the entrance to a path that they turned onto that went on straight down a path between the trees. The large house was down the path, in the middle of a wooded area, with a wooden fence along the path. Keith stared in amazement as they came into the large cobblestone parkway in front of the house. The light blue and white house had to be at least three stories tall.

They got out of the car and began to walk towards it. “This house has twelve bedrooms total and six bathrooms. The basement floor can also be turned into a room if you’d like.” The two walked inside and began to look at the rooms. Keith liked the already carpeted floors and thought the cats would like them too.

His thoughts were interrupted, when out of the blue, Susan asked him, “Do you have a girlfriend that will be living with you…or a wife?” she asked. Keith could sense she was a bit nervous, as well as aroused, for some odd reason. He watched her eyes glance at his cock once again, before looking at him and blushing.

“Umm…yeah, I have a girlfriend. She and some of her friends will be living with me.”

A disappointed look came across her face for a moment. “I’m single, myself,” she told him. “I was married for a couple of years, but my husband was a jerk.” She looked at his crotch again and stated, “And he didn’t like having sex, too much, either.” Keith’s eyebrow raised at that remark. She blushed after she said that, and continued the tour. She showed him the basement, then the backyard. The backyard had about a hundred yards of grass ending in a wooded area around it.

“If you bought this place, your yard would encompass all of this, plus another three acres of woods.”

“Wow,” he said, catching her now glancing at his butt. The two walked up the stairs to the second floor. Susan walked next to him, their hands almost touching. She walked him through the various rooms there, and once they reached the final room, she walked in front of him and bit her lower lip.

Her hand reached up and grabbed and squeezed Keith’s bicep. “I know this is unorthodox, but, I can’t help myself right now!” She leaned forward, pressing her lips against Keith’s. Her hand quickly snaked into his pants and grabbed his cock, squeezing it. Keith gasped, and she used that moment to slip her tongue into his mouth. Keith was quickly growing hard.

Keith managed to break the kiss, but Susan continued to grasp his cock. “Susan, what’s wrong with you?”

She looked at him, full of lust, like an animal in heat. “I don’t know. I just know I need you inside me, Keith. Please fuck me! My pussy’s burning for you, right now!”

“But, I have a girlfriend!” A few, actually.

She continued to stroke his large cock with her fingers. “I don’t care. I want you so bad.” Her free hand reached around to the back of his neck. “She doesn’t need to know. This can be between you and me. She’ll never know. It’ll be our little secret. I can tell you’re attracted to me. Let’s just say this’ll be part of our business negotiations!”

She pulled her head to him and kissed him again. Keith didn’t know what to do. He didn’t know why this almost complete stranger was suddenly coming on to him, stronger than even when he was first with Katie!

Sandra! Help! The realtor keeps trying to kiss me! What do I do?

He heard her laugh from the other end. Kiss her back? You know I won’t mind, master.

But, I didn’t do anything! Why is she coming on to me like this?

She’s in heat? Just go with it, master. We do have the money to afford a few more cat women, if you transform her. Sandra was like a brick wall when it came to talking sense with her, but she did make a little sense. Susan was pretty hot, and he could turn her into a cat woman. Of course, how would she explain that to her friends and family, or her job? Then again, she could just live with them. Torn between lust and guilt, Keith gave in to the lust, and slipped his tongue across her own, letting them dance together.

Susan moaned against him when he finally gave in and pressed his head against her own. She began to lift up his shirt, breaking the kiss momentarily to lift it over his head. Susan than began to quickly unbutton her shirt, letting buttons pop out left and right. She tore off her shirt and unsnapped her bra in one smooth motion, giving Keith a view of her B cup chest.

Keith leaned down and took her nipple into her mouth. She immediately orgasmed from it, and he sucked harder on the nipple. “That’s it, baby. Suck my tit!” She began to loosen his pants, then pulled them to the floor, followed immediately after by her own skirt and panties. She really wanted his cock, it seemed.

With both of them now naked, she finally took the opportunity to admire his body and huge eleven inch cock. She smiled and said, “Now put that huge cock inside me!” She laid on the hardwood floor and spread her legs for him. Keith got on the floor, on top of her, and positioned his dick at the tip of her pussy. She grabbed his ass and pulled him forward just as he began to push inside of her. His cock slipped into her very wet pussy, and she once again orgasmed immediately from it.

Keith pushed in his cock, while she pulled on him, wrapping her legs around his waist. His cock reached its base and he began to stroke in and out of her in quick strokes. “Oh God! Fuck me! Fuck me with your huge cock!” He began to slam his cock in and out of her pussy, as she continued to scream in ecstasy.

She orgasmed twice more before Keith announced that he was ready to cum, himself. “Cum inside me! I need your seed inside me!” she shouted. Keith slammed into her one last time and sprayed his seed deep into her, making her orgasm again, before rolling off of her.

She pressed the back of her hand to her temple. “That was amazing. I haven’t had sex like that in years. Please say we can meet again!”

“Ummm…yeah, I can give you my number. If any…changes happen to you, call me immediately.”

She laughed as she began to put back on her clothes. “I doubt I’ll become a werewolf from fucking you, but, I definitely will call you.” After the two got dressed, they returned to her car to begin the paperwork. Susan told him that she would be able to get it as low as 2.5 million, for him. He agreed, not really knowing what the worth of the house may even be. As he began signing papers, her eyes stared at his crotch again and she licked her lips.

Keith finished the paperwork, and just as he handed it back to her, she threw it on the ground, and fished his cock out of his pants. She began to lick and suck the sides of his cock, before taking the head of it in his mouth. His cock quickly grew hard again, and watched as it grew past the eleven inch mark by another half inch. She barely noticed the change though, and lowered her head the first five inches down on him.

Her head then began to bob up and down on his cock, rapidly. Both her hands gripped his cock, under her mouth, and began to jerk him off while she did that. Her mouth was like a piston as she tried to get him off, and soon enough, Keith blew his load deep into her mouth. Susan licked off the remaining cum from him.

“Sorry,” she said. “I just had to taste it.”

“Ummm…If you want to, you can come back to my apartment with me. My girlfriend and I actually have a very open relationship and she wouldn’t mind having you over.”

“I still have work to do. Maybe some other time, perhaps.” Keith smiled, but deep inside, he was worried about what would happen, if she was alone when she transformed, or if people were with her when it happened. The two rode back to her work place. Susan looked back and forth to make sure that no one was watching, and slipped her tongue back into his mouth. The two kissed for a minute before she broke it.

“Can I call you tomorrow?” she asked.

“I’d like that very much.” Keith got out of her car, and walked to his own, embarrassed by how weak his will could be sometimes. He got in his car, and drove to see Katie, and explain to her that he may have just created another cat woman.

When Katie heard what had happened to Keith, she had to laugh. “So you were raped by a hot real estate agent?!”

He sighed. “Yeah, something like that. I have no idea what came over her, though! She was like an animal in heat, I swear!”

She giggled again, and then, tried to keep a straight face. “I know female cats can go into heat. When they do, they release powerful pheromones that attract members of the other species. But, you’re a guy. I know human males, as well as a few other mammal types can release pheromones, but nowhere near what you would need, for that girl to do that.”

“Face it; you were just looking extra sexy today!” She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. “I’m not jealous, if that’s what you’re thinking. I don’t think jealousy even exists for us cat people!” She laughed.

“Yeah, laugh it up,” he said half heartedly. “When she changes in the middle of a party, and everyone finds out about us, you won’t be laughing for much longer.”

“The change happens in their sleep, so unless she’s sleep walking, I doubt she’ll be partying it up during her change.”

Keith hissed slightly. She never heard him do that before. He’s more of a cat than he’ll admit, she thought to herself.

“You know what I mean!” he exclaimed. “What if she has a roommate or a lover? I don’t think it would go well for either of them.”

“So, you want to spy on her, right?” she asked, grinning.

“What? No! I just want to be around when she does, for damage control.”

“Well, plenty of other women transformed without you watching.” She looked into his eyes, then pressed her forehead against his own. “If you’re that worried, can’t you just track her scent down or something?”

His eyes brightened when she said that. “I didn’t even think of that!” He leaned forward and kissed her deeply. Katie couldn’t help but purr from it. “Will you come with me?”

She scratched her head. “Let’s see. Join my boyfriend, tracking down his new lover, then staying up all night for a stake out in front of her house. I know you weren’t planning on going in if you didn’t have to, before she transformed.” She smiled evilly at Keith.

“Tell ya what. If you really want to get me to come...” Her hands rubbed against Keith’s arms. “Then I want my boyfriend to sing for me! I know you want to become a singer. Show me what you got.”

Katie knew that he was always nervous about singing in public, but because it was her, she knew he would try. He kissed her lightly on the lips. “Only, because I love you so much,” he said.

“I love you too. Now show me that sexy voice of yours.” Come to find out, he really was a great singer. His voice practically melted away all her fears and sorrows and worries for the time being, almost bringing tears to her eyes.

When he finished, he smiled and said, “How was I?”

She stroked his cheek. “You did great, babe. I hope you didn’t want to leave right away though, because your voice really put me in the mood.”

“Was I really that good?” he asked.

She leaned forward and kissed him. “You’re the best, Keith.” The two ended up making slow passionate love for the next two hours. It was beautiful.

Katie drove around while Keith sniffed the air, his window down. He picked up the scent, after going to the real estate agency, and began telling her which turns to take. He was getting very good at it. A slight breeze blew in and she shivered. It was September now, and with it, the weather was beginning to get colder.

“You know,” she said to him. “You’re going to have to buy all your cats clothing, soon.”

“Yeah, I know. And I really hate shopping too!”

She laughed. “Maybe I can take them out for you.”

Keith took another sniff of the cool air. “Yeah, that would be nice. Thanks! Take the next left.” She did as he said. He turned back to her for a moment. “Did you want to move in to our place once we get it? I’d really like it if you did.”

“I don’t know about that. I think I’m not quite ready to be living with a bunch of female cat people…and you.” She paused for a moment, then said, “But, I told Tipsy your plans, and she said that she wants to move in with you guys.”

“Won’t you be a little lonely, without her?”

She looked back at him for a moment and smiled. “I’ll be fine, baby. Just as long as you keep visiting me. And, yes, when you get your new place, I will visit there much more often. I promise.”

“Make a right, here, please.” She turned right, and his eyes went back on the road. “You still haven’t told Jamie about us, have you?” he said, more of a statement than a question. “You’ll have to tell her eventually, you know.”

“I know,” Katie said, slowly. “But, I’m still not quite ready to yet. I’m just waiting for the right time, that’s all.” Keith looked at her and frowned. He could read that she was scared to tell her sister about him. She knew Jamie was in love with Keith, and she had got to him first. She was glad that she did; Keith was a great guy, and she loved him more than any other man she had ever met. But, she felt guilty as well about it. She just hoped than when she did have the confidence to finally tell Jamie, she wouldn’t hate her for the rest of her life.

Keith had her park her car on a street, paved with homes. He pointed to one, up and to the left. “She’s in there.”

She looked at the darkened houses. Just about all the houses were dark, right now. “So, I guess now we just wait here or something?”

Keith leaned over and kissed her. “Thanks for joining me here. It means a lot.”

“No problem,” she said, grinning.

The two waited up, all night long, watching the house. Katie learned a valuable lesson that night: Stake outs are boring! She tried to get Keith to have sex with her, but he said that it would be too distracting for the two of them. But, occasionally they would kiss, and Keith allowed her to go down on him while he watched. She wanted to swallow it, but spit it out, since she didn’t want her large breasts distracting the other vets at her work, more than they already were.

Keith then told her that he would return the favor, as long as she kept her eyes on the house. She agreed eagerly, and pulled down her pants to give him access to his pussy. His tongue worked wonders on her. When he began to purr into her vagina, vibrating his tongue against her clit, she exploded in an orgasm, covering her mouth, so that she wouldn’t wake the neighborhood up.

“Holy shit! How did you do that?” she exclaimed.

He grinned. “You like that, don’t you?”

“Hell yeah, I did! Your tongue felt like a miniature vibrator. “

“Well, thanks. I learned it from Sandra.”

“You’ll have to teach me that trick, one day,” she said, as he got up and slid back into the passenger’s seat.

Other than that moment, things were rather dull that night, for Katie. As the night wore on, however, Katie felt the need to use the bathroom, more and more. Morning came and she told him, “Can we go somewhere where there’s a bathroom? I really need to go, Keith.”

“Ummm…One of us should keep watch, still. But, if you keep down the road three blocks, and turn left, there should be a gas station two blocks from there.”

She pouted. “Big meanie. Making a helpless cat girl walk to the gas station to go pee.” Keith smiled at her, and she got out of her car, and started walking. About a block down the road, she noticed a familiar white van. She couldn’t really place where she had seen it before, but when she took a sniff, she could tell that there were people in the back of the truck, three males, possibly. What was odder was the smell of extreme nervousness that heightened as she passed them, looking into it.

Weird. What are three guys doing in a neighborhood like this? Are they on a stakeout too? She shrugged the suspicious feeling she was getting away, and walked the rest of the way to the gas station. After using the bathroom, and getting a few snacks for her and her man, Katie walked back. The people in the van were still there as she walked by them. She knew she had seen a van just like this before, but where?

Katie got back into the car and kissed Keith gently on the lips. “How was your trip?” he asked her.

“It was ok I guess. Weird thing though; there were some people in this white van. I think they may have been watching us, while we watched her!”

He raised an eyebrow. “Why would you think that?”

Just then, the two watched as the white van sped past them, doing well over the speed limit. “Well, that was a weird coincidence.”

Keith frowned. “Yeah, it was. Do you think they knew who we are?”

“God, I hope not! Do you think they put a microphone or something in the car?” Katie began looking through the interior of her car. She kept it fairly clean, so she thought she would see a microphone if there was one.

Keith began looking, too. “I don’t think so.”

Katie purred. “Maybe we should strip naked and check each other for a bug!”

Keith laughed. “You’ll do anything to see my penis, won’t you?”

She leaned over and kissed him deeply. Her hand reached down and patted his cock in his pants. “You know it, baby!”

“Well, I’m not about to do that here, so we’ll just have to do it another time.”

Katie pouted. “OK, master.” She stuck her tongue at him, then whispered, “But the first chance I get, I’m getting a metal detector!”

Keith agreed. “That may be a good idea,” he whispered to her. “If there’s one on one of us, I’d like to know. There could also be more on some of the others, or where we live. Who do you think they were?”

“I honestly have no clue!” she whispered. “And before you ask again, I’m still not ready to move in with you, regardless of the fact that I’ll be living alone. I’ll be fine, Keith.”

He frowned. “I sure hope so, Katie.” He laughed. “Seems like things never stay in our favor, do they?”

* * *

Sometime between lunch and dinner, Katie fell asleep. It seemed that Keith, as much as he wanted to keep a watchful eye on Susan’s house, fell asleep as well at some point. Both of them were startled awake when someone knocked on her window. In her sleepy state, Katie noticed a pretty woman with brown hair, wearing a hoodie and sweatpants, in front of her window.

She turned on the car, and wound down her window, electronically, while nudging Keith with her elbow. He was leaning against her at the time, and woke up slowly, rubbing his eyes.

The woman stared right at Keith, who looked at her in surprise. “Keith? Master Keith? I thought I sensed you here.”

She sensed him here? Could she mean smell?

“Anyhow, I figured you guys must be here to induct me.” She pulled down her hoodie for a moment, revealing her brown, cat like ears. “I hope you can explain everything to me. Come on in. I’ll make you two some tea. Looks like you two need it.”

“Thanks,” Keith said. The two of them got out of her car and followed her into her house. “Your breasts grew?” he asked her.

She laughed and hefted her cantaloupe sized breasts through her shirt. “You noticed that too, huh? I was hoping you could explain that to me too.”

Keith smiled. “I’ll try my best.” Susan prepared the two of them tea, while Keith and Katie sat on her sofa. She brought the tea out to them, and sat hers on the coffee table, in front of the chair she sat in. Keith began to explain his story and everything about the cat women. She told him, she had wondered why her breasts had grown to D cups, and were producing milk now.

When he finished everything he thought she should know, he asked, “So, now that you know everything, would you like to move in to our new place with all of us? It would be safer for us all, if we stuck together.” Katie could see him glancing at her out of the corner of his eye, when he said that.

Susan took a sip of her tea. “I’d like to, Keith. I mean that. I mean, with these ears and tail, I really can’t go back to work anymore.” Keith frowned when she said that. She smiled and patted his leg. “I know it’s not your fault I became like this, master. I was the one who came on to you, remember?”

“Yeah, but I should have been stronger.”

She laughed. “No matter how much you resisted, I would have had your body, that day. Trust me. You made me so horny, I was ready to rape you on the floor, if you hadn’t given in.”

Keith laughed. “So, why can’t you move in with us?” he asked.

She sighed. “Like I said, I’d love to live with you, Keith, but right now I’m sharing this place with my younger sister while she attends college near here. She wouldn’t be able to afford this place on her own.”

As if on cue, Susan’s door opened, and a slim girl walked in with brown hair and eyes similar to Susan’s. It must have been her sister. She waved at her and walked up to them. “Hey Sue! I called a few hours ago! What happened?”

“I was pretty tired, today. I must have missed it while I was taking a nap,” Susan said, nervously tugging on her hoodie, pulling it tighter to hide her ears more.

Her gaze then switched to the two of them, first, her briefly, then at Keith, looking him up and down, her eyes lingering on Keith’s crotch. She sat down next to Keith and said, “So, who are your two friends? Do you work with them?”

“No. This is Keith Sheers. I met him yesterday and invited him here today.” Already she was lying for him.

She catches on quick, Katie thought.

She then glanced at Katie. “This is his girlfriend, Katie.”

Katie waved and Keith turned and shook her hand as she gazed deep into his eyes. Their handshake seemed to last a bit longer than most. “Pleased to meet you,” Keith said, nervously.

The girl smiled back at him. “My name’s Brandi.” Her hand went back to her lap, while her other hand rested lightly on his knee. “So, how did you and my sister meet?” she asked, glancing at his crotch, before staring at his eyes.

“Ummmm…” He looked between Susan and Katie, trying to come up with an answer. Katie shrugged, not knowing what to say. He decided to go with the truth. “I’m actually buying one of your sister’s properties. Things went so well, that she invited us over here for tea, to go over some of the details.”

She took another quick glance at his crotch then looked at Susan. “She hardly ever brings customers here. You must be special.” Her hand began to rub the inside of his knee in small circles.

Katie could smell the arousal coming off of Brandi now. Keith was right! All the girls that meet him, become aroused almost instantly! But why aren’t I aroused, right now? She looked over at Susan, who was watching Brandi, nervously. She doesn’t seem to be utterly turned on at the moment, either. Could whatever he’s doing only work on humans?

Keith said to Susan, looking at Brandi’s hand, “Maybe we should do this some other time, when you are not with your sister.”

Brandi squeezed his thigh lightly. “You don’t have to leave on my account, Keith,” she said, as her hand moved further down his thigh towards his crotch.

He looked at Katie, his eyes widening slightly. “It is getting a bit late.”

“Don’t worry!” she told him. “It’s not too late, and if you don’t like driving at night, you can always stay here.” Katie watched her squeeze his leg again. “You can even sleep in my bed,” she added with a wink.

She turned to Katie, suddenly. “You two are going out, right?”

Keith quickly responded, “Yes.”

She pouted at him for a moment, then looked back at Katie. “So, what kind of relationship are you guys in?”

Now, at this point, her hand was almost up to his crotch. Katie looked between the three of them, all staring at her, waiting for an answer. She thought about it for a moment; how Brandi would find out about Susan becoming a cat woman, eventually, and the fact that Susan would not move into the place with Keith. At that point, she came to a decision; a decision that she knew Keith would not like, but would be best for the safety of the pride.

She leaned forward towards Brandi. “Actually, we are in a very open relationship!” she exclaimed. Keith stared down at her in utter surprise. “We like to share girls from time to time. He’s just a little shy about it.”

“Katie!” Keith whispered under his breath. He mouthed the words, “What are you doing?” to her.

Brandi looked between the two of them. Her hand was now next to his crotch, rubbing it. “Oh really?” she said.

“Yes. In fact, I let him have sex with your sister, yesterday!” Susan gaped at this.

Brandi turned to her, astonished. “Damn, Sue! I thought you weren’t going to be with anyone, after your last husband.” Her hand began to feel his crotch. She quickly found his hardening erection and squeezed it.

Susan blushed a deep red. “Yes, I slept with him. It just happened, I guess.”

Her hand stroked his cock through his pants. Keith didn’t seem to know what to do at that point. “Well, I can see why you would choose him of all people. I’m about to fuck the shit out of him right here, he’s so sexy!” Susan gasped again at that.

“I think we all want a piece of him,” Katie said, winking at Keith. “I suppose we could share him, under two conditions.”

“What?” she asked. Her legs began to rub together in anticipation of what was to come.

“First, Keith will be your master, from this day forward. You have to do whatever he says, for now on.”

She looked at him and bit her lower lip. “That sounds kinky. Would you mind me being your slave, master? I’d be a very good slave for you!”

She began to lean in to kiss him. Keith looked at Katie once more. She smiled and nodded to him. He just sighed and turned his head to meet her kiss. The two’s mouths opened, and her tongue quickly darted into his mouth.

“The other thing,” she said, removing her own cap. “Pay no attention to the cat ears and tails. It’s what the master likes. You’ll be sporting one too after he has you his first time.”

She broke the kiss and looked at her ears before bending down and kissing his neck. “I can deal with that,” she said, in-between kisses. “Anything, for my master!” Her head lifted up and began to make out with Keith again. Keith tentatively lifted his hand and began to squeeze Brandi’s large breast, through her shirt.

She quickly took off her shirt, revealing her large breasts in a black bra. “Do you like my breasts, master? They’re a 38DD.”

Keith smiled and bit down on her breast through her bra. She moaned slightly. He looked over to Katie and said, “You should see Katie’s. She’s a 36E cup. Why don’t you show her?” he added, smirking.

Katie laughed, then took off her shirt, followed by her bra, releasing her large breasts for all of them to see. Brandi reached forward and squeezed it lightly. “It looks very nice. No wonder master likes you so much!” Keith smiled, then leaned back and bit Katie’s nipple before sucking it into his mouth, drinking her milk.

His hands both groped and fondled Brandi’s tits, while he sucked on her. Brandi unsnapped her bra, allowing her breasts to go free. Keith’s hands quickly found their way back to her nipples and began to roll them between his fingers. He stopped sucking Katie’s tit and looked over at Susan. “Might as well join, Susan. You’ll probably have to get used to situations like this anyways.”

She smiled and walked behind him, before leaning down and french kissing him. “I was a bit nervous, doing this in front of other people, but I think you just helped me get over it.” Susan lifted off her hoodie, revealing her D cup breasts.

Brandi looked at her and exclaimed, “Damn, Sue! Did you get breast implants recently? Your breasts were never that big before!” Keith smiled as Susan leaned forward, allowing him full access to her nipple. He licked around her half dollar areola before sucking her nipple into her mouth. He began to drink the milk from her teat as she moaned against him.

“Our master is magic!” she moaned to her sister, while winking at them. “He made my breasts grow.” She paused, moaning deeply from Keith’s tongue on her nipple. “I can also produce milk! He’s drinking it, right now!”

She looked down at his hands squeezing her tits. “If it’s him, I can believe it!” She said, as her hands covered his own, helping him maul them together. One of his hands reached down and slipped into her pants. She began to moan as Keith’s hand seemed to find her pussy and clit, and began to stroke it. Katie heard her moan deeply from it. It seemed as if Brandi had orgasmed just from his hand being inside her a few seconds!

Brandi then unbuckled her pants. Keith pulled out of her pussy, to allow her to pull them off, followed by her panties. Katie looked for a moment at her brown bush, already drenched from her pussy. She then got up and began to undo Keith’s pants, as well. Katie decided to follow suit and take off her own slacks, leaving her bald pussy open for him to stare at. Brandi noticed it and looked at Keith. “Your girlfriend has a nice pussy, master. I wouldn’t mind sucking on it or her big tits, in front of you, master. But, I think we both want something else, now.

Her hand reached down and began to stroke Keith’s eleven and a half inch cock, not even able to get her hand around its five inch girth. “I’m going to have fun with this!” Brandi exclaimed.

Keith stopped sucking on Susan’s nipples to watch as Brandi began lifting herself over his massive cock, and then begin to lower herself on it. The moment the head of his cock slipped between her pussy lips, Brandi moaned as yet another orgasm came over her. Katie watched as Brandi slowly lowered herself, inch after glorious inch, on his tool. Eventually she gasped when she hit the base, and began to rock against him.

“How does my pussy feel, master? Is it nice and tight?”

The two leaned forward and kissed. “You are very tight. How do you like me being your master, so far?”

She wrapped her arms across his waist as she grinded against him. “This is the best choice I’ve ever made my entire life, master! Your huge horse dick fills me so much!” Keith leaned forward and took one of her nipples in his mouth, twirling it with his tongue. “And your mouth and fingers do wonders to me, master! I love every feeling you bring me!”

She began to rock and grind on his cock faster, as her next approaching orgasm quickly came. Katie watched as her juices leaked onto Keith’s balls and the couch, as Brandi shook and quivered in another orgasm. Her grinding slowed, as she came off of her orgasm. Keith leaned his head against the back of the couch and looked at Katie. “Come here, baby,” he said to her.

Katie wasn’t sure what he wanted to do with her, but she came willingly to him. Susan had taken a position next to him and was wildly stroking her pussy. He reached over and squeezed Susan’s breasts, while he motioned for Katie to climb between him and Brandi. She did, and he pulled her up by her ass cheeks until her wet, shaved pussy was on top of his mouth. She figured out what he wanted at that point, and hung her legs over the back of Susan’s couch, while Keith hung onto her ass cheeks, squeezing them hard. He lowered her pussy onto his face and immediately began to purr inside her, his tongue sending vibrations against her pussy.

Katie moaned in ecstasy, and it was not long before she exploded in orgasm, pulling his hair slightly, pushing him deeper within her depths. She then felt as Brandi’s large DD cups rubbed up and down against her back. She looked back and smiled at her, as she began to ride Keith for all he was worth, bouncing up and down in ecstasy. Both of their moans grew louder and louder, until both Katie and Brandi both orgasmed in synch. As her juices poured into Keith’s mouth, she could tell from the way his tongue struck across her clit at an even faster rate, that he was ready to cum again.

“Cum inside her, baby!” Katie exclaimed. “Make her your official cat slave!”

Brandi moaned and bounced faster on him, in response to her. “That’s it, master! Cum inside your willing slave!” Keith moaned and thrust one final time against Brandi, shooting his semen deep inside of her.

Katie slid off of him as Brandi hopped off of his cock, as well. Keith looked over to Susan. “Would you like to suck me hard again?” he asked her.

She got up and kneeled in front of him. “I thought you would never ask.” She leaned down and licked his balls before moving her tongue to his shaft, then head. Katie thought that she shouldn’t have all the fun, so she knelt next to her and began to lick his shaft as well. Brandi then sat next to him and french kissed him while the other two worked on his cock.

As his cock began to swell again, Susan looked over and said, “Let me have it this time. I still haven’t got all of it in my mouth yet.” Katie smiled and got up, as Susan began to lower her mouth onto his cock. His cock began to fill her mouth as she breathed deeply on it, while licking around the base. His cock continued to grow, but as each inch rose, she continued to lower her mouth more and more on it. Katie figured that it must be one of the benefits of being part cat, since she didn’t seem to gag at all, as his erection was deep in his throat now. She bobbed her head on it a few times, just to show that she could, then took her mouth off of it, smiling.

“You did good, Susan. I think you deserve a nice reward.” Keith got up and moved to the side of the couch and motioned for her to follow. Susan smiled and did. She bent over the couch and lifted her butt in the air, for him, knowing full well what her master wanted, now. Keith rubbed and squeezed her ass, then began to rub his cock back and forth across her ass cheeks.

“Put it in my ass, Keith! I want all my holes to be yours now!” Katie watched on as Keith’s now foot long erection positioned itself against her asshole. He began to push, and after a little resistance, the head popped in. Susan immediately began to purr as she tried to push back against his cock. Keith began to slip it deeper and deeper into her.

“Susan. It’s all the way in now. How does it feel?”

“It feels great, master! Now fuck my ass like you mean it!” Keith smiled and began to stroke in and out of her ass in quick thrusts. She immediately began to moan deeply and looked at Katie. She licked her lips and said, “Let me lick your pussy, Katie.”

Katie wasn’t much into girl on girl action, but right now she was getting too wet, just watching them. She slid underneath her mouth, and Susan immediately began to lick and suck on her pussy lips. Katie moaned slightly from it. Her tongue felt good against her, but Keith’s was ten times better, in her opinion.

Brandi kneeled down next to Katie. “Would you mind if I sucked your nipple for a while? I’d really like to taste it.”

Katie looked between her and her breast. “Go for it.” Brandi licked around her nipple a few times before latching onto it and sucking. Katie moaned deeply from the dual stimulation she was receiving from the two of them. She felt as Susan went through orgasm after orgasm, as Keith thrust in and out of her. The four remained in that position for well over an hour before Keith told them he was ready to cum.

Keith came deep into Susan’s ass, sparking one more orgasm from her, which in turn, made Katie orgasm once more, as Susan’s tongue was shoved deep inside her pussy walls. Katie pressed Brandi’s head deep into her breast, and, she began to orgasm as well, stroking her own pussy, wildly. Brandi detached himself from her nipple, and the four of them sat on the couch, naked and spent.

Keith looked over at Susan and said, once his breathing calmed down a bit, “Would you agree to move in with me, if Brandi could as well?”

Brandi looked between the two, as Susan said, “If she wants to, I’ll go too.”

Keith looked at her and smiled. “So, what do you think, Brandi? I’m about to move into a large house of my own. And we have a few million dollars to last us a good while. You would have to probably quit college, but if you did, I promise I would support you for the rest of your life.”

“In other words,” said Katie, “Keith’s asking if he could be your sugar daddy.”

Brandi leaned over and kissed him deeply. “As long as I can keep getting a piece of that cock, master, I’d love to move in with you!”

Keith smiled and leaned over and kissed her. “I can almost guarantee it,” he said. She and Keith ended up spending the night there, as well as most of the next day, while Brandi slipped into a deep slumber to transform into a cat woman, like her. When Katie explained to Keith her reasoning behind having her transformed, Keith kissed her deeply and exclaimed, “You definitely are the brains of this relationship! I love you so much, right now.”

“I love you too, sweetheart.”

* * *

The next two weeks flew by quickly for Keith and the others. Between packing, and signing deeds, Keith did not have much time for sex. During that time, the fake Ids he had ordered, came through. Sandra was now a Sandra Hicks, science major at the University of Florida. All the other ladies that needed them, got fake Ids as well. It excited all of them greatly to know that they now all had driver’s licenses, though Keith told them that they better let those who already know how to drive, do the driving.

The moving day finally arrived. The moving people, that Ms. Harris personally picked out and said she knew, packed all their stuff into several moving vans, and Keith and the others followed them to their new house. Most of the girls had not seen the exquisite mansion that Keith had bought, and were awestruck by its beauty. Katie came along to help them all unpack. They had already decided that most of them (Except Wendy and Alice, who insisted they share a room together.) would have their own room. Sandra, however, told Keith that she would only share his room. Keith had smiled and told her that would be fine.

Susan and Brandi showed up later, following another moving van. All of them were busy unpacking at the time, but Keith somehow sensed their presence as it grew closer to him. He went outside, and there they were, Susan in a pair of pants and a red t-shirt, and Brandi, wearing a sweater which displayed her now large F cups proudly, and a tight pair of shorts that showed off her legs and ass. Keith figured that drinking Katie’s milk must have made her breasts grow that large. The three of them hugged and Keith introduced them to all the others. They were excited to meet their two new mistresses.

Keith had explained everything to Brandi, and she eagerly quit school to be with her ‘sugar daddy’. She insisted to call him master, though, but, he was used to it with a lot of the girls, so it was no big deal. She had also called the college, telling them that she was dropping out. After finishing the paperwork for his house, Susan had resigned from her job. After her transformation, she didn’t return to work, saying that she fell very ill. They allowed her to work from her home during her final days there. She knew she could not go on like that forever, however, and had no choice but to quit. Brandi and Susan did not mind though; they now had Keith to take care of them at their new place, along with the others.

Ms. Harris also agreed to move in with them. At first, she was skeptical about the commute to her workplace, but after seeing his new home, she reluctantly agreed to live with them, on the condition that she would not have to sell the home she had lived in for over forty years. Keith agreed, and she thanked him the night they moved in, by giving him her first real blow job. Keith asked her afterwards how she would explain her new E cup breasts, after they grew from a D cup. She merely told him that she would tell anyone that asked that she had decided to get breast implants and that it was no big deal. Not many people talked to her anyways, about her life, she explained. No one had even asked about the hats she would normally wear. She thought, that they all thought, it was part of a wig.

Keith ended up helping the girls with their unpacking. He had recently taken them shopping to get more winter clothes for all of them. Though half of them did not enjoy clothing as much as the other half, they all got plenty to last through the winter. Keith, himself, had very few articles of clothing that he had to unpack, so, he began to help Samantha with her own unpacking. She was starting to grow on him, and he even gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek by the end of the day.

Two days after they were all moved in, and their stuff was all unpacked, Katie showed up with one of those black metal detector wands that they use in airports. “I checked my house and car, as well as all my clothing and myself. I didn’t find any sort of bug, anywhere. So, it looks like it’s your turn, Keith.”

Keith groaned at having to do this, but knew it was necessary. She started at his feet and waved it around his legs, pressing it against his crotch for a moment. Keith frowned at her, and she continued with his arms, then chest. Finally, she got to his head. The scanner went off when she scanned it over the back of his neck.

“Uh oh!” Katie exclaimed. “Looks like someone got bit by a bug!”

She began to ruffle through the back of his hair. “I think I may need a pair of tweezers,” she told him. He moved his head to look back, when she said that, and Katie straightened his head with both of her hands.

Keith moved his head, trying to look behind him. “What is it?” he asked. Sandra walked off to their new kitchen and returned with a pair of small tweezers. Katie took it and pressed it against the back of his neck. Keith then felt a terrible stinging in the back of his neck and rubbed it.

“Ow! What the hell was that?” he exclaimed.

Katie held up with the tweezers, what appeared to be a small, green microchip. Several of Keith’s dark brown hairs were still attached to the thing. Katie dropped it on the ground and slammed her heel into it, shattering the bug, and almost breaking her heel in the process.

“I was bugged?!” Keith exclaimed.

Katie was no longer smiling. “Those bastards put a bug on you! If I ever find them, I’m gonna scratch their eyes out!” She flexed her retractable claws as she said this. “We’ll have to check everybody, as well as this entire house.”

One by one, each girl came up and Katie scanned their bodies. None of them appeared to have been bugged, until she came to Amy. Amy screeched when Katie had to pull the bug out of her hair. “When did that happen?” she exclaimed.

“It could have been any time, Amy,” Katie replied. “These things are made to stick on even a light touch.” Amy hissed at the transmitter, before smashing it with the heel of her white tennis shoe.

Katie searched the rest of them and found no bugs on them. She then began to run it over the walls of the mansion. At one point, Keith switched with her, and began to inspect everything with it. He found one hidden in the upper corner of the ceiling of their living room. He grabbed a seat and found it, barely visible, and colored white, just like the wall. He picked it up and had Katie smash it for him. He found three more bugs in several of their rooms, including his and Sandra’s. He couldn’t believe that somewhere, someone was listening in to them having sex!

“Who would do this shit?” he asked himself, as Katie stomped out the last of them.

“I don’t know, baby,” Sandra said. “At least you found them all, right?”

“Hopefully,” he said. They ended up searching his and Amy’s cars next, and found a bug in each of them, as well. Keith had no idea who would go through all this trouble to spy on them, but he didn’t like it. Well, at least there are no bugs left, anywhere. Little did they know of, or even think of, the bugs still remaining inside of Katie’s workplace.

Two more weeks went by for Keith and the others. So far, nothing suspicious happened, and no one suspicious showed up around them. He really wasn’t sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing, though. His time, on and off work, was nothing but sex, during this time. During work, Katie and Keith began taking half days off, to fuck in one of the rooms there. He warned her several times that she might get fired if she slacks off too much, but she told him that they would be fine, each time. “Besides, I only get to see you twice a week, now,“ she said once, while caressing his cheek with her hand.

During the nights, and days when he was not working, there seemed to be nothing be a nonstop orgy at his house. Each girl wanted a piece of him. He began getting off five or six times a day, before announcing he was just too tired to continue. The biggest problem was that he was the only one they actually wanted to have sex with. Sure, they would lick and suck each other on occasion, but only when he was in the same room, having sex with someone else. They merely did that to pass the time before their turn arrived. When he was not hard, all of them wanted to cuddle up to him, and press themselves against him with their large breasts, until he was once again hard. They needed something to do, besides him all day.

It was Susan who gave Keith the idea to buy a strip club to have them work in. One night, after Keith relentlessly pounded into Susan’s pussy, while the two were alone, he told her, exhausted, “I think all you girls are killing me with all this attention! I don’t want to be mean, but even I have to have limits!”

Susan mewed lightly and pressed her cheek against his naked chest. “Well, I’ve been thinking about that too, Keith. Mainly, so that I can have sex with you more, but I can see your point of view too.”

“Thanks,” he said, sarcastically.

She looked up at him and purred. “Anyhow, I still have a few friends in the real estate business, and I know someone who just acquired a bar. He’s trying to sell it the best he can, but, so far, no one wants it. If you were willing to, we could buy it, and turn it into a strip club. That way, all the girls wouldn’t constantly be on you.”

“A strip club?!” he repeated. “I don’t know, Susan. I mean, they all have the looks, and I must admit that all of you seem to be flexible enough for any crowd. But, I don’t know if they would all go for it. Besides,” he added, “Did you forget about their tails and ears? Anyone who sees them would freak out!”

Susan laughed and patted his chest. “You really aren’t like most men, are you, Master Keith? Men would love to see a naked woman with cat ears and tails. In fact, a strip club is the perfect opportunity to incorporate them, into the public. If you make it a cat themed club, no one will question it. And if word spreads enough about it, people may not notice a few cat women walking around in public, at least not in a bad way,” she purred, lightly.

Keith rubbed his chin, then leaned down and kissed her. “That’s not so bad an idea, Susan! I would have never thought of that!”

“That’s what I’m here for, Keith,” she said with a wink. She crawled up so that her eyes were face to face with Keith’s own, and stared into them, smiling.

“So, were you planning to strip as well there?” he said, as he tickled under her ribcage, lightly.

She laughed and said to him, “I was thinking you would need an accountant for your financing. I studied accounting for a year in college, so I would be the best choice for that position. I can pool our money and expensives, and figure a good price for lap dances, and entrance fees, and drinks, as well as help you obtain your liquor license and building permits.”

“Ah ha! So, you want the other girls to strip, but you won’t? Doesn’t sound fair to me!” he said, tickling her again.

She laughed and curled up in a ball to keep his fingers away from her. “OK! OK! I’ll dance too, occasionally! But, if I am going to do your money management, it would only be part time. Unless you think you can manage your money without me?” she added coyly.

Keith stopped tickling her. “Well, no, I probably wouldn’t be all that great at it. Still, if we were to do this, we would have to ask all of the girls about it, since they would be the ones dancing.”

“That sounds fair. I’m glad you think my idea is good, but, if I am going to dance, I better start catching up with some of the others. Her head lowered onto his soft cock, and licked it all over. Much to his surprise, his cock grew hard for a seventh time that night, as her mouth engulfed it completely, with no trouble at all any more.

The next day, Keith had all twelve cat women gathered in the living room with him. He had all of them sit on the multiple couches they had set up there. Twenty people could easily sit here, and that’s why he chose this location. Brandi sat next to Susan and complimented her on her new E cups, straining against a dress shirt she was wearing, the buttons on it barely containing her heavy orbs.

Keith stood in front of them all and cleared his throat. All the girls looked at him and smiled. Keith still couldn’t believe that before Sandra, he was never able to get any good looking girl’s number. Now he had twelve of them, willing to do anything for their master.

“Ummm,” he said softly. “Me and Susan were thinking, and we want to open a strip club, with all of you as dancers. But, I don’t want to force anything on you all. So, what do you all think?”

The girls looked at him and then murmured to each other. “I’ll do anything you want of me, master,” Brandi said after a couple of minutes. “I just hope you aren’t too jealous when all the men’s heads are glued to these.” She lifted her large F cups for emphasis.

Sugar chimed in, “I don’t mind stripping and dancing, master. Especially for you.”

Sandra smiled at him. “If that is what you want to do, Master Keith, I am one hundred percent behind you on this.”

Miss. Harris then said, “Master Sheers, as much as I would love to give you a lap dance one day, this old lady is too busy maintaining her apartments to do much else. But, I’ll help where I can.”

“Thanks Miss Harris…errm…Victoria.” She liked being called Victoria, though she insisted on continuing to use his last name while addressing him. She nodded in his direction and he nodded back. “I wasn’t going to make you or anyone else work there, unless they wanted to, so don’t feel bad about it. I understand completely that your other job is time consuming.

Amy then piped up. “If you need a bartender, I wouldn’t mind doing that for you, Keith. To be honest, I think I’d be too shy to dance on a stage, but I think I could make drinks fairly well for you.”

Keith smiled. “You’re hired! Anybody else?”

Tipsy raised her hand and said shyly, “If you don’t mind, master, could I be a cook and maid here? Mistress Katie taught me how to read through her cookbooks she has. I think I would make a wonderful cook.”

Keith looked at Katie with pride and she smiled back. Keith had also taught Sandra, Hope, and Grace how to read. It was not an easy task though, and they still have trouble with some things. “Sure, Tipsy. I would love your cooking.”

“Thank you, master.” One by one, each of the other girls agreed to be strippers for Keith. He was delighted.

Miss Harris then said, “You will need a co manager if you are going to do this, Mr. Sheers, unless you are planning to be there, all day, every day, with the strippers.” She had a point. Keith would have to have someone to help him run it. But who could I choose for that? Katie? She probably won’t since she has to work at the animal clinic. I doubt she would quit that to be a stripper.

Amy then said, “You’ll also need a couple of bouncers. I’ve seen customers in the bar I worked at get pretty violent and grabby after a few beers. It won’t be safe for the strippers, until you found one or two.” Keith had no idea who he could pick for that, either. Though each of the girls were as strong as an ox and could break any man’s arm that messed with them, he still needed someone intimidating. Samantha may be built for the job a little, but, Keith understood, that she was not the same Sam she once was. He doubted she would be able to hurt anyone these days. Besides, she seemed to be eager to dance for him, like the others were. He didn’t want to take that from her.

Everyone split up, talking among themselves about how exciting it will be to work as strippers for their master. However, the entire time together, Katie merely sat around, saying nothing. Keith walked over to her and hugged her. “I know. You can’t be a stripper because of your job. I wish you could though. You’re probably the only one with experience.”

She lowered her head against his own. “Yeah. I liked being a stripper, but being a vet was always my dream. If I became a stripper, my reputation would go down the bucket. I may be the boss there, and can get away with a lot of shit, but the higher ups would not ignore something like that.”

Keith lowered his head and kissed her. “I know, baby. I still love you though.”

“Once it starts, you probably will have to stop working with me, altogether.”

“Yeah, I know. It sucks. But, I will still make time for you, especially on the weekends. Trust me.”

She looked up into his eyes, deeply. “I know you will, Keith. I love you, and I know you love me.” The two leaned forward and kissed deeply. Keith knew that there was a lot to do before the strip club would be ready for business. He just wished Katie would be there with them. James Peterson took another drink of his beer. It was his fourth one that night. He had been visiting the bar ever since he was “let go” by the folks at Inutech Industries. He did look for a job during the daytime. It was only during the night that he would drink, and he knew he cleaned himself up quite well in the mornings, so that he didn’t look like a slob at his interviews. It didn’t help him though. The fifty six year old man looked up at the bar tender. Serving the drinks that night was a man in his mid forties, with a pot belly, quite like his own. Mr. Peterson wondered what had ever become of that pretty bartender, Amy. He rather liked her. She always had such a sunny disposition around him. But, she had stopped working a few months ago, and he had not seen her since then. He wondered if she found a better job, elsewhere. Someone patted his back, and Mr. Peterson looked back and forth to see who it was. His ex-employee, Keith Sheers sat next to him. “How’s it going, old man?” he asked. Mr. Peterson knew that he couldn’t be drunk yet, and yet, Keith looked different. He seemed to be leaner and more muscular than he was the last time he saw him. “Keith?” he asked. “Yep. It’s me. How have you been?” he asked him. “Eh. Up and down. Still haven’t found myself a job yet. Trying to forget about it right now.” “Ah, I see,” Keith replied. “How have things been for you? You ever get that job you were talking about last time?” Keith’s eyes looked up at the ceiling, in thought for a moment. “No. But, things worked out in the end. I am actually about to become the owner and manager of a strip club.” “Woo wee!” he exclaimed. “You’re stepping up in the world now, son!” “Thanks,” he said, bashfully. “Anyhow, I was actually hoping that I’d run across you here. This was the only place I knew you went to, and took a chance.” “Now, what would you want me for, Keith? You haven’t turned gay or something, have you? ‘Cause I’m not into that kind of thing.” “What? No! I wanted to see if you wanted a job as a co manager at the strip club when it opens. I needed one and you came to mind. Figured you might like something like that,” he said. His eyes glanced back and forth, looking at the other guys in the bar. He decided to order a beer at that time. “Wow! Work with a bunch of hot strippers? Sounds like a dream come true! So how’d you go from being on the unemployment list, to owning your own strip club?” He laughed. “Well, the gist of it is that my brother transferred all his money to me. I used it to buy a house, and soon I’ll be running a strip club as well.” “Your brother must be one nice fellow!” Keith laughed when he said that. “You have no idea!” he exclaimed. “So will you work with me?” “Hell yeah, I’ll work for you! Are you kidding me? Of course I’d take the job!” He took a swig of his beer and looked at Keith. “So what ever happened between your girlfriend and those other two girls?” He laughed. “I am still sleeping with all three of them. They live with me in my house. You should see it some time!” “It must be a pretty big house, from the way you’re going, son.” “Yeah, it is,” he replied. “I have quite a few people living there with us right now. You’ll probably meet them all, eventually. It’s a pretty decent house. Got state of the art security in it, as well as several cameras.” He looked down for a moment. “Kind of need them, I guess.”

He laughed, then took a swig of his beer. “Sandra was actually asking how the cameras and security system worked, today. I showed her the blind spots on the cameras, but she didn’t seem at all disturbed by them. She can be weird from time to time.”

“Sandra your girlfriend?”

He laughed. “One of them.” His eyes then shifted back and forth again. “I guess I should tell you everything leading up to it, before you sign on to this. It wouldn’t be right if I didn’t, I guess.”

Keith than began to tell Mr. Peterson some long tale about cat women. He kind of phased out shortly after he started though. He heard the beginning about his cat, Sandra, getting in a fire, and getting chemicals on her. But, all he could think of at that time, was how he had finally got a job. Keith broke him out of his revelry when he announced, “And that’s about it.”

James really only heard the beginning of it. The rest just went in one ear and out the other. “So, your cat was the one that caused that fire, eh? That’s hilarious! That cat must have set them back a few million!”

Keith scratched his head. “Well, yeah. I figured you’d be more surprised than this. You’re taking all of this pretty well!”

“Well, son, when you get to be my age, nothing surprises you any more.” At that point, three middle aged women walked into the bar. None of them were very attractive. In fact, two of them were a bit on the large side. The girls walked by them, looking in their direction.

Keith kept his eyes on them. “Anyhow, can I get your number? We can discuss when your first day is and how much you’ll be getting, some other time.”

Mr. Peterson pulled out a pen and began to write his number on a napkin. “I will also set up a time for you to meet some of the girls.”

He looked up to hand him the napkin. Keith was looking at the three women, a bit nervous. One of the women seemed to wink at Keith. “Well, aren’t you the popular one!” Keith turned back to him and he handed him the napkin. Keith quickly stuffed it in his pants pocket and stood up.

“Anyhow, I’ll call you whenever things get more situated. I best get going now. See ya!” Keith hurried out the door, almost in a sprint, before James could tell him thanks for the job. One of the large women got up a few seconds later, and walked out, clearly chasing after him.

That boy sure has a way with women! Hope it doesn’t get him into too much trouble!

* * *

Sandra walked with Amy through the entrance to the local zoo. She had asked Amy to bring her here since she had never been to one before. She also had a second motive: To recruit two bodyguards for her master’s strip club. According to Susan, the paperwork had gone through recently, and she had already hired an architect and construction crew to get to work on it, as fast as possible. Keith was able to procure a co manager to help him. He invited the older man to his mansion to meet her.

He seemed to be rather astonished at all the cat women living there. When Amy showed up and hugged him, he nearly had a heart attack! She displayed her O cup breasts proudly to him through a large sweater and asked him what he thought of them. Mr. Peterson was speechless.

With nearly everything in order, this left only the problem of hiring bouncers for the place. The problem with this was that Master Keith did not want regular cat women to do this job, and he knew no one else that he could trust his secret to. Sandra knew it would be up to her to find the help they needed.

Sandra and Amy casually walked around the zoo, Sandra looking up from time to time, to notice the cameras. “So, what are we here for, again, mistress?” Amy asked.

She smiled and turned to her. “We are scouting, my dear kitten. I want to find a bouncer for Master Keith’s club. He will like that, greatly.”

“In here?” she asked incredulously. She then got it. “Ohhhhhhh,” she said. “But, how will we know if your milk will even work on bigger cats?”

“I’m hoping it does. And if not, we’ll just sneak them back!”

Amy laughed. “That’s easier said than done.” Sandra walked past what seemed to be a guard station. She took a large sniff of it, observing it, then continued walking. The two walked over to several animal cages. The wolves growled horribly when she walked past them. She hissed back and kept walking.

Finally, Sandra found what she was searching for. The two of them stood in front of a large cage. Behind the metallic frame, two female jaguars walked back and forth, one was completely black, while the other was orange with black stripes. She meowed in their direction and the two cats growled lowly towards her.

She began to have somewhat of a conversation with them. Their language was a little different from her own cat language, but they were able to still communicate. She asked them their names. The black one was named Rose, while the other was called Lulu. She explained to them, in cat language, what her plans were for them. They readily agreed, as long as they would be free from their cage, and they didn’t get her in trouble.

“Don’t worry. I won’t get in trouble, cousins. I will be very safe,” she said, slipping back into English.

Amy looked at her. “What are they saying? I can only read bits and pieces.” She laughed. “I’m surprised I can understand cat languages, at all!”

Sandra purred and licked the back of her hand, before rubbing it across her forehead to clean it a little. “They said they would love to join us and help the master out. They are just a little worried that we might be caught if we try to free them, and caged. But, they told me how the guards usually walk around certain areas, so I think I can sneak them past them.”

“You don’t expect me to be running past cameras to sneak out some lions, do you?”

She smiled. “Of course not. They’re jaguars.”

Amy laughed at the joke. Sandra told her later that she just needed her to rent a van to hold them and drive away, once they were past the zoo’s entrance. She knew Amy was a bit fearful of having two tame jaguars in the same vicinity as her, but Sandra told her that they would be on their best behavior as long as they fed them when they got back to the mansion.

That night, the two of them showed up a little after midnight. Sandra was dressed in all black once more to avoid detection. Amy just wore the clothes she wore earlier, a yellow t-shirt, and a pair of short shorts. Amy sighed and stayed in the car when Sandra got out. She needed her to be on hand when she got the jaguars out. “You do know this is crazy, right? I hope you know what you are doing.”

Sandra smiled and said, “Of course I do!” She checked her wristwatch, calculating the night guard’s current position. Sandra than took a running leap and jumped over the electronic gate. She knew that to open the gate and get the jaguars out, she would have to turn off the power. The zoo was poorly lit at the time. Luckily, the camera’s did not look into the animals’ cages.

Sandra jumped into the gopher cage and began running across. The gophers and hedgehogs, living in that particular cage, scattered at the sight of her dark form. She jumped out at a safe end of the cage and began to walk along one of the paths. She got to a point that had a camera surveying a particular fork in the road.

Sandra knew what to do, though. She climbed up the side of the monkey cage and crawled to the other end of it, jumping down to safe ground, once more. The chimpanzees were luckily sleeping, at the time. She didn’t know what would happen if they began to scream. She pressed her back against the corner of the next path, and watched as the night guard walked by, flashlight in hand. Just like what Lulu said, he turned towards a different part of the zoo, instead of towards her.

Sandra ran and jumped up the side of the gift shop, next to the guards’ station. There were cameras in front of the gift shop, but none where the guards worked from. She looked inside the station from the top of the gift shop. Seeing no one in there, she quickly jumped onto the station, then lowered herself down to the front door, which was unlocked at the time.

She looked at all the controls and had no idea what to do next. Various monitors were scattered through out the small office. There really didn’t seem to be any ‘off’ switch around. But, after searching for a bit, she did find the circuit breaker for the zoo, behind the open doorway.

Sandra switched off all the electric in the zoo, covering the entire place in pure darkness. She knew she would have to hurry from this point. The guard would most likely come back and switch them on, as soon as he could. Sandra raced as quickly as she could, switching to a sprint on all four legs, as she darted through the various paths to the jaguar cage.

The jaguars were both laying down, awake and waiting for her, when she arrived. She mewed in their direction and they growled softly back to her. Sandra then found the latch, which would normally lock the doors, electronically. Now, only several latches stood between them and freedom. She quickly unlatched each one and slid the door back, telling them to follow her.

The jaguars agreed to follow her, and she ran on all fours towards the gate. At the gate she began to push on the double doors. They would not budge. She had forgotten the two large latches on the inside! As she hurried to unlatch the first of the two with her gloved hands, lights began to once again fill the zoo.

“Shit!” she exclaimed. She unlatched the first one, then quickly set on the second as more and more lights towards her direction began to light up. Finally, after tugging for what she thought was forever, but was only actually a few seconds, she managed to get it open, and she and the two jaguars escaped into the open. Both cats stretched as Sandra opened the side of the van, at the outskirts of the parking lot, away from any cameras that she had seen.

Amy noticed them, as Lulu and Rose walked into the back of the van and looked at her. The two licked their lips and she almost screamed. Sandra saw her though, and quickly put her hand over her mouth and raised the index finger of her other hand to her lips. “Shhhhh! Let’s go, Amy.”

Amy started the van and quickly drove away from the zoo. Sandra began to talk to them about what was going to happen and they growled their appreciation, even if it did mean serving her and her master. Before she snuck them into the basement of the mansion, she served each one a bowl of milk, that she had poured into with her nipples. The jaguars purred and lapped up the milk, expressing their thanks.

“Master is going to be so happy!” Sandra exclaimed.

* * *

Keith was not happy at all. In fact he was worried for a plethora of reasons. First, there were two jaguars sleeping in his basement. When he first saw them down there, he almost shit his pants, seeing the huge cats resting on his floor. Second, Sandra and Amy kidnapped them from the zoo. He found the story in the morning paper. It told how two jaguars may have escaped the zoo grounds, and for all nearby residents to be on a lookout for them, but not go near them, since they are very dangerous. The police currently had no leads, but were investigating the incident. Keith worried that Sandra may have been seen, but she assured him that she was very sneaky there.

Keith knew he could not return them now. The two large felines had already drunk her milk. This led to the third reason he was worried. They had no idea what kind of effect her milk would have on jaguars. For all they know, it may kill them, or transform them into regular cats that can talk. Sandra once again told him not to worry. They were asleep just like any other cat going through their transformation.

Keith ended up calling Katie and telling her all about it. “Sandra was the one that kidnapped them?!” she exclaimed. “That girl doesn’t think things through too much, does she?”

“She said she got them to be our bouncers.”

Katie laughed on the other end. “At least she’s looking out for your best interests, honey. I’ll come by after work, and check on them, ok?”

“Thanks,” Keith replied. The two hung up and Keith waited for Katie to show. When she did, he showed the two cougars to her. She checked their heartbeat and breathing, and told him that they should be fine. That was a relief, at least. Still, he would look towards the door, wondering if, any second, the police would bang on the door, looking for Sandra.

After sleeping for over a day, the two cats finally transformed. Keith insisted that all of them would wait in the living room for them to complete it. He didn’t want anyone to go down there, in fear that they may attack one of them. When Sandra heard their voices from the other end of the basement door, she rushed over there and opened it.

Keith looked over the two new cat women. One of them had mocha skin, slightly darker than Sugar’s with two large black cat ears and a black tail on her. Her hair was long and black, going halfway down her back. The other woman had stripes of red and black across her head, ears, and tail, and was of a tan color.

What surprised Keith the most, was the fact that both women stood a few inches above seven feet, and were covered from head to toe in large muscles! Every ounce of them was ripped. Keith could barely notice their large breasts, with small eraser tip nipples and two inch purple areolas, over their bulging muscles.

The two girls smiled, revealing a set of sharp, jagged teeth. Other than that, their faces were actually somewhat pretty. Sandra reached around them and hugged them. The two patted her back and Lulu said, “Thank you, mistress, for taking us in. We will do our best to protect you and the pride, master.”

Keith approached them, and shook their hands. Their grip practically broke his wrist! “Thanks, girls. Of course, you both know you’ll be living here, now. We’ll have a room set up for you somewhere. You might have to share, since we are already running out of rooms.” He laughed at that fact.

The two women exchanged a nod, and Rose told him, in a rather deep voice, “We should be fine sharing a room, master.” The two girls became a welcome addition to the household over the next several days. Keith was happy that neither one of them had tried to have sex with him, though he could smell Lulu’s arousal a little from time to time. He figured that they must not be attracted to him, or that they were like Tipsy, and had been neutered.

Two weeks passed, and the police still hadn’t arrested Sandra, or even come over to their place to question them. Things were going good, so far. While they waited for the place to open, the girls were able to practice their moves on the dance poles. All of them were sexy as hell. When he saw Samantha do her own strip dance, Keith was shocked at how good she was at it! Samantha was the best of all of them, and, even though her breasts were a mere B cup, she made very good use of what she had. It was also the first time he had seen her mostly naked. He had to admit, she did have a nice, round ass. He cleared his head of the thoughts he was having.

He applauded her when she was done, and she giggled and ran up to him, giving him a big hug. He could feel her small breasts press against his chest, and his cock twitched. “Thanks, master! I just imagined I was dancing for you, and it all came naturally.”

Keith slowly disengaged from her hug and said, “I’m glad. You may be our best performer, Samantha! I’m sure you will be very good when the customers start coming.” Samantha smiled and hugged him again, this time kissing his cheek, before padding off to rest for a moment.

While he was helping the girls prepare, Lulu and Rose stayed behind with Tipsy. Susan had Tipsy a maid’s outfit created just for her. It made her look very cute, almost like something out of a comic strip or cheesy porn. She began to wear some sort of perfume around the house, quite unlike all the others.

He asked her about it once, and she told him that she liked the smell, asking if he liked it too. Keith smiled and said that he did. Tipsy stayed at home and cleaned and cooked for all of them, which Keith thought must be excruciating work to cook for so many. He heard that Rose and Lulu would actually talk to her while they cooked, and sometimes even help with the cooking. The thought of the two muscular women wearing aprons was very amusing to him.

Finally, Keith’s new strip club, deemed “The Cat’s Meow,” was ready to open. All the paper work was finished, the building passed an inspection list, and they were now stacked with songs to play, as well as beer and liquor for people to drink. Keith looked over the place, amazed at what he had now owned.

Their first night open, Keith figured that not many would show, even though the entrance fee was nothing, until they began to get more popular. Three different men showed up that night. They bought plenty of liquor from Amy while watching each of the girls dance for them. All the girls working that evening made pretty good tips for that day, and were happy to dance, regardless of how much they were making.

A few more showed up on the second night, and even more on the third. Sandra gave her first lap dance that night, complying with the rules that she could not touch their privates, and they could not touch her unless she allowed them to. She told him later that it was fun, but he was the only man for her, no matter who she ended up stripping for. Keith was glad. Each night, Rose and Lulu patrolled the strip club or sat at the front, checking Ids, just like Keith taught them. No one dared mess with the two muscular women. Even drunk, men knew those two girls could rip off their heads if they wanted to.

By the second week, The Cat’s Meow was actually popular. People came from miles around to watch the cat ladies strip for them. It was a hit. After the first week, Keith began to rotate with Mr. Peterson. He had some knowledge about liquor, and would take her place occasionally.

Things were going well there, for the most part. He was able to raise the fee to a small amount ($5), and people still came. The club’s hours spanned between two in the afternoon until two in the morning, most nights. Of course, there were less people during the day, but, they still had plenty of customers during the day time. Sundays were lax for them and the hours there were only from eight at night till midnight, that day. This gave Amy and some of the strippers more time to spend alone with him. The only problem Keith had, was when females showed up to the club. Not many did, but when they were there at the same time he was out watching them, the women would quickly begin to eye him up, filling with lust. Keith managed to sneak away to his offices in the back, each time it had happened. For the most part, he was able to escape their clutches before they would become so entranced by him, they would try to break into his restricted office, in the back.

He wished he was able to go places without females chasing after him everywhere. He was beginning to feel that the girls seemed to have more freedom than him, sometimes. It couldn’t be helped though. Unless he could find a way to control the scent he was giving off, every girl in his vicinity became instantly aroused, and in dire need for his body. He had to get one of the girls to do his grocery shopping. He couldn’t even go out to eat anymore, without heads turning, to acknowledge their lust for him.

Then Diamond came. Diamond was something of a professional stripper. She was a stripper, back when she lived in Minnesota. Born, one Katie Ebbing, Diamond quickly took on that name, as soon as she became a stripper there, and has been using it since. She told Keith, later on, that was to prevent people trying to find her in the yellow pages, or trying to find her online and try to stalk her.

Diamond had been a stripper since she was eighteen years old. She was never the brightest tool in the shed, and knew she could never get a college degree, no matter how much she tried. But, she was always a good dancer, and an even better stripper. She loved the tips and loved the attention even more. Her breasts had begun as a 34D cup when she first began her stripping career. She had quickly noted how people loved her breasts, and when she had the money, bought herself implants. Her fake breasts had now put her at a 44F cup, nowhere near any of Keith’s girls, but for someone who was not a cat woman, they were rather big.

Diamond had come here to help take care of her ailing mother. Her mom was not doing well, so, Diamond moved back into her apartment, to help care for her. Her money as a stripper lasted her a few months and helped pay her mom’s hospital bills, but she desperately needed a job soon. When she had heard about The Cat’s Meow, she just knew that it would be the perfect job for her.

Wait to they get a load of me! she thought to herself, as she drove to the address she was given. Diamond knew she was beautiful. She had platinum blonde hair and green eyes that her customers loved. She jogged nearly everyday, keeping herself in shape. People had told her in the past that she could easily be in Playboy, and she knew they weren’t just complimenting her.

She pulled into the club around 2pm, right when they were opening. She looked up at the sign that said, “The Cat’s Meow” in bold acrylic paint. Next to the sign was a neon figure of the shape of a woman’s body, except with cat ears and a tail sticking out. Diamond thought it was cute and went inside.

Two well built women stood near the entrance. They were probably bigger than some of the bouncers where she used to work at. One of them said in a gruff voice. “ID, please.” Diamond showed it to them, happy that they may have thought that she was underage. The brown skinned one took a cursory glance at her, then the card, and handed it back to her. The other woman held out a large empty jar. “It’s five dollars to get in. Lap dances are thirty.”

Diamond laughed. “No, no. I’m not here to watch. I’m here to apply! I want to be a stripper here. Could I talk to the manager, please?”

The two girls looked at each other and scratched their heads, like they had never dealt with someone like her before. Finally, one of the women told her. “Hold on. I’ll get him.” She walked back inside the place, leaving her with the red and black haired one. Diamond grinned at her, and she thought she heard a growl escape from her lips. She figured that she was not much of a talker. The other large woman came back and said, “Master said they aren’t hiring at the moment.” The two of them just stared at her, waiting for her to leave.

I can’t believe he’s not even going to take a look at me! And what’s this about ‘Master’? Diamond fidgeted a little, looking inside of the dimly lit club. She didn’t want to leave until she spoke to the manager, personally. She reached into her purse and pulled out a five dollar bill. “Can I at least watch the other strippers, for a while?”

The two bouncers, who’s cat ears and tails she just noticed, let her inside. She walked into the strip club. She seemed to be the only customer at the time, which was good. Music played in the background. One of the dancers, a woman with breasts larger than her own, and black and white stripes in her hair, was just beginning her first strip of the day. Diamond noticed her black cat ears and tail, and had to think that they did look good on her.

Diamond looked over towards the bar. No one seemed to be working there yet. She knew how some strip clubs didn’t open their bars until evening, so she wasn’t surprised. She took a stool by the pole the woman was dancing at. She looked at Diamond and smiled. The woman removed the small bra she was wearing, revealing the rest of her large I cup breasts.

“You’re very pretty,” Diamond said. “I can see why you are working here.”

She smiled. Diamond reached forward and put a dollar in her g-string black panties. “Thanks!” she exclaimed. “You’re very pretty too!”

“Why thank you!” Diamond replied. “To be honest, I was once a stripper, myself. I am hoping to become one here, if your boss lets me.” The stripper with the huge breasts’ eyes lit up when she told her that she was a fellow stripper.

“Ah, that’s nice. I think the master would like you very much, since you are very pretty.”

She raised an eyebrow at that. Is this guy some sort of pimp on the side? I know a lot of strip club owners will fuck their employees, but I never heard of any making them call him, ‘master’. I just hope I don’t have to have sex with him to get a job here.

She smiled and told her, “So do you think I could talk to your master? I would like to work here with you all, if that was ok with him.”

The girl with salt and pepper hair looked back and forth at the lack of crowd, and bit her lower lip. “I guess,” she replied, slowly. “I can take you to his office, but I’d have to come right back here.”

“That’s fine.” The woman got off the platform and put back on her black string bikini bra, before leading Diamond to his office.

The woman knocked on a wooden door and then opened it a little. “This girl’s come here to apply.” She opened the door wider for Diamond to walk in. Diamond stared at the man at the desk wearing black pants and a white dress shirt.

This guy’s gorgeous! If I was a stripper here, I’d probably fuck him too, if he let me.

The guy’s eyes widened, when he saw her, a little. He then glared at the stripper, as she turned her back and walked away, leaving the two of them alone. Diamond shut the door behind her and sat on one of the seats in front of his desk.

“I’m hoping to get a job here, sir,” she said, as she pulled out a resume from her purse. She handed it to him and he slowly took it, looking through the contents. “As you can see, I have had seven years experience as a stripper. I think I would make a good addition to your team.”

The man sighed. “What’s your name again?”

“My stripper name is Diamond,” she answered.

He looked her up and down briefly, then said, “Well, I don’t think I have any positions available for you. I already have plenty of strippers here. Sorry.”

She pouted a little. “Please. I really need the money. Can I show you my talents?” Before he could reply, Diamond stood up and began a quick strip tease for him. She wanted him to see her body as soon as possible. She slowly raised her green low cut shirt over her head, revealing her green bra and large breasts. Next, she shimmied out of her tight blue jeans, to reveal her green thong. She danced over to the side of the man and danced provocatively in front of him.

As she danced, she began to gyrate more against his knees. She couldn’t believe she was getting turned on so fast! He allowed her to sit in his lap, and she ground her wet pussy against his pants. She could feel his large erection through them, and her mind stopped thinking of getting her a job. Now her goal was to get that huge dick inside her! She untied the her green top and let it fall off of her, revealing her large F cup breasts.

Diamond ground her nipples against his chest. “What do you think so far?”

“It’s very nice,” he said, trying to get the words out.

“There’s a lot more for me to show you, only for special clients like you!” She leaned forward, pressing her breasts against his chest, and nipping his ear lightly. She felt his cock twitch at that.

He moaned, “I really don’t have space for you, Diamond.”

She leaned down and kissed his neck. “I can work part time, if you have too many. I’m a very good dancer. I think you’d regret not having someone like me up there.” She continued to lightly bite the side of his neck. Her hands reached up and unbuttoned his first button.

“I really can’t,” he said. “Things are just really tight for us right now.” Her hands untied her g-string, lightly brushing over his hardness. Her green panties fell between their crotches, exposing her bald pussy to him.

She looked into his eyes with pure lust. “I know something else that’s really tight right now!” She watched his eyes quickly dart to her bald pussy and she laughed. He looked back up and frowned at her. She could tell he was not impressed enough.

She decided to switch tactics, temporary. She pouted and said, as she continued to grind on him, “It’s just that…stripping’s all I know how to do. I don’t know anything else. I came here because my mom’s really sick. I need the money to help pay for her medical expensives.”

He looked deep in her eyes. “Is that true?” he asked, a little suspicious.

“Yeah! I had to move down here, to take care of her. So do you think you’d be able to work something out, Mr.?”

“Call me Keith. Ummmm…I guess I can figure something out.” He looked down at her breasts and crotch still grinding against him.

She looked at him and smiled. “Thanks, Keith. You’re really kind, you know that?” Keith looked at her and smiled. She stared deep into his green eyes. She wanted him badly, not just for his looks now, but because he was going to give her a job. She found her face leaning forward and her lips touched his own.

Normally, when she wanted to seduce someone, Diamond would straight up go for the person’s cock and give him a blow job. But, this person, Keith, was different. She wanted him in a different way. Not just sexually, but emotionally as well. She continued to press her lips against his own, and ran her tongue across his teeth.

He slowly opened his mouth for her and let her tongue slip in. Her tongue danced wildly with his own, as a small orgasm came over her. She had never orgasmed that fast her entire life! Diamond took his hand and lifted it to her bare breast. He instantly began to pinch and roll her nipple between her fingers. This guy really knows his shit! she thought to herself.

Keith no longer resisted her advances and lowered his head to her small nipple, rolling his tongue over her nipple, like he was turning on and off a switch. She moaned deeply from it, and began to unbutton his shirt from the top. He sensed it, and began to unbutton them from the bottom.

The two of their hands grew closer together, and when they both reached the final button, Keith pulled her hands to his lips and kissed her knuckles, staring deep into her eyes. Diamond could already picture this guy being the love of her life, even though they had just met. “ You’re really sweet, Keith. I know this sounds weird, but do you think we could maybe go on a date, sometime after this?”

He looked at her in utter surprise. She was about to apologize to him, for sounding absurd, when he said, “Ummm…You’ll have to take that up with my other girls. You’ll meet them soon, I suppose.” He kissed her deeply, then added, “I was just surprised that you asked me out. You really caught me off guard there.”

She laughed. “I’m surprised I asked you out, too. But, let’s get through this first, shall we?” Keith smiled as she helped him remove his shirt, before starting on his pants. Diamond got up and removed her small thong. Keith stared hard at the diamond ring attached to her clit, and she smiled.

“I see you like why I call myself, Diamond.” It was Keith’s turn to throw her off guard. He got off the chair and lowered himself in front of her, immediately sucking in her ring, with her clit. She immediately exploded in yet another orgasm as his tongue began to lick her pussy, the tip of it darting across the ring and clit. Diamond’s began to breathe heavily as her next orgasm quickly approached. In all her years, no one had ever tried to go down on her, without her pleading them, or threatening to cut them off. This man did it willingly, though.

She pressed his head against her clit as she flooded his mouth with her juices, then lifted him to her mouth and kissed him fervently. Keith returned the kiss, while his hand found her pussy lips, and rubbed up and down across them. Diamond was ready for the main event though, and broke the kiss, stepping back. She took Keith’s pants in her hands and slowly lowered them, revealing his huge cock.

Her eyes widened at the sight of it. She had only seen one cock as big as his before; that one was surgically enhanced. However, Keith did not have the signs of any surgical scar, so his was the real deal! She also noticed that his cock was also much wider than the other man’s, and his balls were the size of small oranges, something that was hard to fake.She hoped that giant thing would fit inside her, without hurting her, a lot.

She couldn’t wait to feel him inside of her. She smiled and leaned over the desk, sticking her ass in the air for him. She wiggled her round butt cheeks and he got the cue. Keith came behind her, and slowly slipped the head of his huge cock between her pussy lips. Once again she found herself orgasming against him, as his length went inside of her.

His large cock went deeper and deeper within her, causing her to moan, ceaselessly. She pushed her heart shaped ass against him and felt as his balls rested against her ass, as her arms spread out, grasping the sides of the desk, for support. “Give it to me, Keith!” she moaned, as he began thrusting in and out of her hot snatch. Another orgasm came through her body, as he pounded deep into her. She was having more orgasms with this man, than she ever had with anyone else, and he was just beginning.

Keith continued to pound into her ass with his cock. She screamed in ecstasy each time she heard his balls slap against her ass cheeks. She would occasionally look back and lick her lips at him. Keith would smile and give her a playful slap on her ass, causing her to moan even louder. She still couldn’t believe that this man was so good. She could fall in love with someone like him, if she didn’t watch herself. Over the next hour, Diamond had orgasm after orgasm as he continued to thrust in and out of her pussy.

Sometimes he would switch his technique and pull almost all the way out, before slamming back into her pussy. She felt him tense up, and, being experienced in the matter of sex, told him, “Cum inside me, Keith! Make me one of your stripper whores!” She didn’t know where that line came from; it kind of just burst out of her lips. Keith smiled though, and thrust one last time inside of her, shooting his seed deep into her womb.

He then pulled out of her pussy with a pop sound, and Diamond looked down at his semi-hard dick covered in her juices. She decided to give him one last show and licked the combined juices of the two of them off his cock. He then sat in his chair, exhausted. He motioned for her, and she sat in his lap, both of them naked.

“There are some things I need to explain to you, now that you are in the club,” he said, looking away from her. “It would probably be best to do it tomorrow. You should know though, that most of my girls live with me too.” Her eyes widened a bit at that remark.

“Do you think you could live with us too? You would have your own room, I promise.”

She laughed. “Wow. I wish I could, dear. I would love to cuddle up next to you every night. But, like I said, I have to live with my mom, and take care of her. But, you’ll be seeing plenty of me here, on and off work!”

Keith smiled and kissed her. “I’d like that. Do you think you could at least spend the night at my place? It’ll take a while to ‘orient’ you to everything.”

She smiled and kissed him deeply. “I’d love to, Keith. Will I get to meet all the others?”

“Oh yeah! They will be ecstatic to see you join us!”

“That’s good. Anyhow, I should call my mom and tell her the good news. She’s used to the fact that I’m a stripper.” He laughed at that. Her hand reached down and stroked his soft cock. “But before I do that, I hope you don’t mind me showing a few more of my skills to you.” She got off his lap, and knelled down, popping his cock into her mouth. He didn’t seem to mind at all.

The next day, Keith, along with Sandra, and some of the others watched as Diamond transformed into a cat woman. As she slept, they watched two blond bumps form on her head, that slowly grew to ears, as her human ears shrunk back into her head. They kept her naked, under a sheet, but Keith could see her yellow cat tail, as it pushed against the sheet. Her breasts also seemed to have grown. No longer did her breasts look like the fake F cups they used to be. Her breasts grew soft, yet firm, and took on a more spherical shape as they became more perky, lifting on her chest, and then growing to a massive, realistic looking, H cup. Keith knew she would like the new change. Her hips and ass had also grown about an inch outwards. He figured she must be close to the 37″ mark now.

When she woke up, Keith explained to her all about the cat women and their abilities. She was impressed by the abilities she now had and was shocked that they could even reverse aging to a point. He finished by telling her that she could not reveal her identity to anyone, even her mom. He had a funny feeling that she would not listen, though. Few of his girls ever did.

Though he was a little worried about her showing her new form off to her mother after she returned to her, he found himself more worried about his own body for a change. After having sex with Diamond, he had noticed that his penis had not grown, like it had with the other women. He honestly was glad it had not grown again, but, was still worried, as to why not. He seemed to be producing more semen, however.

What complicated the situation more, was the fact that Keith had grown another inch or two, it seemed. His clothing no longer fit him the way it used to. He had Sandra measure him and he indeed had grown to a full six feet tall! He asked Sandra why he had grown like this, instead of his penis growing.

The only explanation she could give was that maybe his body thought his penis was big enough to fit the cat women just right and didn’t need to grow any more. She went on to say how tight a fit he already was in her, and how if he grew much larger she wasn’t sure if she’d be able to fit her in her mouth or ass, anymore. Keith laughed at this. He ended up having Mr. Peterson take his measurements and then pick him out some nice clothes. Mr. Peterson remarked that he wished he could grow another couple of inches himself, being at only 5′4″ himself.

A couple of weeks went by. Diamond was quickly finding her place among the girls at his household. Keith found himself having sex with her, quite often. He wasn’t mad at all about how she met him. He didn’t think he could get mad at her at all. In fact, there were times that he thought he may be in love with her. His love for her seemed different than his love for Katie or Sandra though. He couldn’t really explain it.

Whenever she wanted sex though, he found himself quickly aroused by her presence. He didn’t seem to ever not want to have sex with her when she was horny for him, and he could not get angry at her no matter what she did. Several times his lust for her became so great that he would stop having sex with one of the others to have sex with her. He couldn’t even wait for the other women to have their orgasms, to be with her. A few days after she was transformed, she had gone down on him. That was the first time he was overcome by lust for her. He couldn’t tell her not to swallow his cum. In fact, he pleaded with her to swallow it and let him taste her new breasts when they had grown. She sucked him more vigorously at that point, and he ended up coming straight into her mouth. She swallowed it all and kissed him afterwards, thanking him for it. They watched as her nipples extended to a quarter inch and her purplish areolas expanded to the full inch mark, before the rest of her breast caught up with them, settling at a huge 44J cup that spread like a large V from her chest when she stood.

* * *

Brandi had been working at the strip club for little over a month, the day her old friends, Ashley and Kristi, spotted her stripping. After moving in with her master, Keith, she had stopped all contact with her friends, since she was not allowed to give her identity away to anyone.

So, when her two friends showed up, she hoped that they would not notice her. But, even though her breasts were now a 36F cup, they still easily noticed her face. “Brandi? Holy shit!” exclaimed Ashley. Ashley was a thin girl with small breasts and blonde hair. Guys seemed to like her for her geeky glasses and freckles look.

She continued to dance on the floor and looked down at them, smiling. “Hey, Ashley. What’s up Kristi?”

“We thought you fell off the face of the Earth!” Kristi exclaimed. Kristi was a bit on the chunky side, but she was nice. People seemed to like her sunny disposition and her short red curls.

“Nah. Been working here mostly. I wasn’t into the college thing that much, so, I work here now. I got me a sugar daddy too!”

The girls giggled at that. “Is that who paid for your new breasts?” Kristi asked. Brandi looked back and forth. “Actually, did you two want to come with me to my dressing room when I’m finished here? I have a shitload to tell you!”

They agreed and Brandi smiled. She liked Kristi and Ashley, and she knew she could convince them to become cat women with her. She knew her master would be upset at first, but there would be nothing he could do after they had transformed, and she knew he would not mind having sex with them.

She finished her dance, and gathered her stuff, leading the other two to her room. She shut the door behind the three of them, and hugged them. “I missed you so much! How have you been?” Brandi exclaimed.

“We’ve been good,” said Ashley. “Not as good as you’re doing though,” she mentioned, poking her breast.

“So, are you two still roommates?”

“Yeah,” Kristi answered. “We’ve been missing you over at the dorm, though.” Brandi knew what she was implying. Both Ashley and Kristi were lesbians, and were together. She would occasionally get with the two of them for a threesome on occasion, though she was always bisexual, herself.

“Yeah, me too,” she said. “But now, I’m having lots of sex! You should see all the girls I live with now! Most of them have tits bigger than mine!” She lifted her own heavy orbs for emphasis. The two girls looked at each other, then back at her.

“Wow!” Ashley exclaimed. “You must live at the playboy mansion!”

“It feels like it, sometimes.”

“So, is your sugar daddy the owner of this place? Where is he?”

Brandi closed her eyes for a brief moment. She saw a brief picture of him naked in Sugar’s room. Sugar was kneeling in front of him, naked, next to Diamond. They were both taking turns, sucking his cock. She wondered if he would let one of them swallow his cum, and grew a little wet at the image.

“He’s at the mansion. He’s not working today.” Brandi had discovered a few weeks ago that she could pinpoint Keith’s location, when her eyes were closed. Susan shared a similar ability. Keith could also sense where they were. She hoped he didn’t try to sense her this moment though. She didn’t want him to moan and complain, while she turned her two friends.

Brandi looked at them and said, “He’s very good in bed. That’s why I don’t mind sharing him with so many other women.” The thought of her master made her tingle once again, down below. She wished she was fucking him right now.

“Wow,” both girls said, clearly impressed. They were more intrigued by the other women, though.

“You know,” she said, slowly. “I could introduce you to my master. With all the other girls around, he might not even think about having sex with you and let you play with his girls too, just like I do sometimes!” Of course, she knew that they would be eagerly fucking her master, once they had changed.

Kristi laughed. “Are you trying to get us to move in with you?”

“Maybe,” she replied, coyly. “Of course, you would both have to pull a disappearing act and drop out. It’s kind of a private thing. You’d get it once you were inducted.”

“Wait. So we would have to drop out of school and never go back? What about our parents? Could we see them again?” asked Ashley.

“Didn’t your parents kick you out when you told them they were a lesbian, anyhow?” Brandi replied to her.

“Well, I was just asking, for Kristi’s sake.”

“Would we have to be strippers too?” Kristi asked, looking between the two.

“No, not if you don’t want to,” she explained. “But yeah, no more school, and you wouldn’t be able to visit your family. I can’t tell you why, until you agreed to join, though,” she added, hoping to stroke their curiosity.

Ashley frowned. “Fine. I guess I’ll go, if she agrees to,” she said, pointing at Kristi.

Kristi thought of it for a moment, then said, “Lesbian orgies every day? Of course I’d join! I hate my parents, anyhow! I can always send them a postcard, right?”

Brandi was not sure, but still replied, “Sure, sure, you can.” The two girls smiled.

“So, how do we go about joining this exclusive club of yours?” Ashley asked.

“Well, I know this sounds weird,” Brandi said, “But, you have to suck the milk out of my tits, for a while.”

They laughed. “If you wanted another threesome, you really didn’t have to make up some story, Brandi!” Ashley said to her.

Brandi rolled her eyes. “Do you want in or not?” she asked, starting to get annoyed at them.

“Yeah, sure.” Ashley said. Her head lowered to Brandi’s nipple. “I still think you just want to make excuses, for us to suck your tits.” She latched onto her nipple and began to suck. She immediately began to cough as milk came into her mouth.

“Holy shit! You got milk! Are you pregnant, bitch?”

Brandi slapped the back of Ashley’s head. “Don’t call me a bitch, bitch! Now suck!” Ashley glowered at her before going back to her nipple and sucking once more. Kristi looked at Brandi’s milking tits in amazement, as Ashley drunk it down, then shrugged, and followed suit. Brandi began to moan slightly as the two sucked the milk from her teats.

An idea came to her. “I can’t show the two of you what happens when you suck my nipples or lick me down there, until after you’ve changed, but, I could get someone else to show you guys what happens afterwards when you do it!”

“What the hell are you talking about?” said Ashley, perplexed.

“Hold on. I’ll be back. I know just the person we need!” Brandi got up as the two others looked at her, wondering what she was up to. Brandi walked over to the next dressing room and knocked.

“Coming!” said the cheerful voice of Samantha.

Samantha opened the door and waved at Brandi. She was still naked from her previous performance. “Hey, Samantha!” Brandi said. “How would you like to eat me out? I know you’ve been wanting to try it! I’ll let you!”

“Really, mistress! I’d love that!”

Samantha immediately began to go to her knees. Brandi had to stop her and lift her back up. “Let’s do this in my dressing room, in private. I have a couple of friends I’d like to introduce you to.”

“Really? That’d be great, mistress! Can I eat them out too?”

She laughed at that. “We’ll see,” she replied. Samantha followed Brandi back to her room. Once again Brandi closed the door behind her and looked over at Kristi and Ashley, who were now checking out Samantha.

“You really weren’t kidding about those lesbian orgies!” Kristi exclaimed.

Brandi smiled and laid on the ground, propping her head up on two pillows. “OK, ladies. Back to work for you!”

The two girls quickly reattached themselves to her nipples, while Samantha began to lick and suck her clit, like a pro. Master’s going to love the gifts I’m giving him!

* * *

Keith did not like the ‘gifts’ Brandi gave him, at all. In fact, changing two college girls, with large families, into two cat women, upset him very much. He chastised her greatly for what she had done, telling her that once the two girls do go missing from their college, and stop talking to their parents, there will be a police investigation. And eventually, the police will find their way to the strip club, and inevitably, back to them.

Brandi apologized profusely, and broke down crying when Keith raised his voice, telling her that they wouldn’t be able to become strippers, because if anyone in town had noticed them, they would all go to jail. He didn’t like hurting her feelings, but, she upset him so much. He finished by telling her that she was not allowed to strip for the next few weeks, and would have to stay in the mansion, until things calmed down for her.

Brandi, of course, ran into her room and did not come back out the rest of the night. Susan had told him later that she cried all night, because she was afraid that he would kick her out of the pride. He told Susan that she didn’t have to worry, from him, at least.

The two girls showed up, parking their car at the end of his driveway, like he told her to tell them, when they called, after stopping at the strip club. He didn’t want his own cameras to spot their vehicle, if the cops did show up here, looking for it. Their transformations made their bodies more curvaceous, leaving Ashley with a nice set of C cups, and Britney with a pair of DD’s. They were pretty, but Keith still thought that what Brandi did was completely wrong and stupid.

The cops did show up a few days later, at the club, asking questions. When they showed, Sugar was dancing, displaying her new 40H cups. She proved to be quite a distraction to the police officers. They still asked about the two girls who had recently disappeared, asking Keith if any of the strippers heard where they may have gone, after they were last spotted leaving the strip club.

Keith said that he did not. Amy asked from the bar if they ever found the whereabouts of those two jaguars. Keith hissed under his breath at her. He didn’t think she was funny. The cops ended up checking their camera footage. All they got was the two girls getting out of one of their cars to go into the club, and coming back out, alone, fifteen minutes later. No one seemed to know what they came in for, besides a job interview, and no one knew where they went.

Of course, the police did have an APB out for the missing vehicle. They found it, about a month later, on a small hunting road, in the forest, two towns over. The car was devoid of prints, according to the police report. The case of the two missing girls was never solved. It was presumed that they were kidnapped at some point, and forced to drive there, where they abandoned their car to switch to another, the kidnapper may have owned. In the end though, it was pure speculation what had truly become of the two college girls. Keith had to thank Mr. Peterson, and his cop movies, for the idea, though, he still felt bad for the families of the two girls. They would probably never see their daughters again, and would always wonder what became of them.

Keith fell into another depression for the next few days. In the end, it was Ashley and Kristi that cheered him up. The two told him that they really did not like their families, and were happy that they were no longer with them. And, like almost all the situations Keith had got into recently, the two girls, out of pity, cheered him up, by having sex with him. He had found out later that they were lesbians before they met him.

They sure didn’t seem like lesbians! I know they weren’t virgins! he had thought, when he had heard that from Brandi, later on. In fact, both of them were eager to have sex with him, after their first time together. He asked them once about it, after they had been there with them, for a few weeks. Ashley merely said that he was merely the one exception to their lesbianism, and that he would always be the only man they would ever agree to fuck. Kristi added when he asked about it that they had lost their virginities to the common dildo years ago.

And so, Keith fell out of his depression, and, once again, began to wonder why his penis did not grow after ejaculating into each one of the new cat women. The day after he had sex with them, he had discovered that he had grown yet another two inches, like before. He figured that he would have grown four inches, after being with two women, if his penis didn’t grow, but his growth had stopped at 6′2″. He had no idea what was happening to his body. Sandra and Katie both mentioned though, that he was cumming a lot more than he was before.

* * *

Two months passed since the club opened. So far, no one was arrested, the cops did not show at anyone’s house, and the mysterious organization which had spied on them, had yet to make a move, aside from them finding another couple of bugs on one of them a couple of weeks after their initial search. Things were going well for Keith and all of the others. He was still making love with Katie on a regular basis, as well as Sandra, and all three were deeply in love.

Keith had eventually figured out what the deal was, with Diamond. Come to find out, each of them could install emotions into the other. When she wanted sex from him, she just had to up his passion for her. He also figured that his feelings of love for her were also artificial, but could not merely forget them. When Keith started to figure out what their mental connection was, he tried to make her love him, by pure accident.

He wished he hadn’t. He really did not know how to undo it without making her hate him, and he didn’t want that. She quickly fell in love with him. Their feelings bounced off each other so much, that after a while neither one could tell if their feelings for each other were real or fake. The one thing that Keith found the most amusing though, was that of all the women in his pride, Diamond was the only one who actively talked about having a child with him. As her love for him grew, she wanted his child more and more. She told him that the ultimate act of love between two individuals was producing a child together, and she wanted that between them.

Keith secretly wanted a child with her too. But, no matter how often they had sex, she would not get pregnant. He knew she wouldn’t. It was like what Sandra said when she first transformed; his DNA just wasn’t similar enough for him to reproduce with her or any of the other cat women. He wasn’t even sure, if he could reproduce at all after the lab accident.

One day, during his office hours, Amy walked into his office. Following behind her was a young girl with long black hair. She wore black jeans and a black long sleeve shirt, her large DD cup breasts pressing against it.

“Hey, Keith. This is my sister, Emily!” Keith waved to her, his eyes widening slightly from the presence of a new girl.

Doesn’t she know I can’t be around girls? Damn it, Amy!

The girl waved at him, lightly. “Hey,” she said.

“Anyhow,” said Amy, looking between the two. “I’ve been showing Emily around. I already showed her our place. She really liked it!”

“It was nice,” Emily added, looking at him for a moment and smiling. He knew it was already starting.

“Well,” said Amy, “I have to start work now. Can you keep Emily company until my break? Thanks! Bye!” Before he could object, Amy took off, leaving the two of them alone.

Emily sighed and sat in the chair across from him. Keith stared at her, trying to think of what to say to the quiet girl. “So, how are you?” he asked.

“Amy told me about what you are,” she quickly said, completely throwing him off guard. He really did not expect her to say that.

“What?”

“Our parents kind of threw me at her. They wanted me out of the house, since I just graduated high school. They said it was to help us grow. They did the same with Amy.”

“Oh,” Keith said, surprised. “Amy never said anything about this to me.”

“I showed up, this morning. She didn’t know I was coming. I told her mom and dad kicked me out, with only $1000 to live off of, and my car.”

“Wow, your parents are pretty mean.” Her brown eyes stared into his own at that point. He could smell the arousal on her, growing by the second.

“It happens. After I saw what she was, and threatened to cut off her tail if she didn’t tell me the truth, she caved in and told me everything. You do know she wants us to have sex, right?”

Keith choked a little when she said that. “What?”

“Come on! She knows the only way to keep me from ratting her out is by becoming just like her. It’s not really all that crazy when you think about it.”

He sighed and rubbed his temples. “And what do you think about all of this?”

She shrugged. “She was right about wanting to have sex with you. I do, already.” She smiled a little. “I can just hide it pretty well.”

“I really need to talk to Amy about this.”

“What’s there to talk about? She wants us to have sex so that I can become a cat person. It’s pretty straightforward. You either have sex with me and let me live with you, or kick me on the curb, and hope that I can get by on my own, and not see you again.”

Keith sighed again. I hate it when this happens. Amy set me up and she knows it!

“So, what do you want to do? I’m guessing keeping you purely human at my place isn’t an option?”

“No.” Emily got up and walked over to Keith. She stood in front of him, and pulled off her shirt and pants, revealing the pink and black corset that she was wearing. It was rare for Keith to see someone wearing one of those, besides Katie on the rare condition. He had to admit, she had a very lovely body, that was only accentuated by her corset.

“I want you so bad, right now! I’m not a virgin, so you don’t have to go easy on me. And, to be honest, I always wanted to join a cult.”

“What?! We’re not a cult!” She either did not care about his last comment, or was at that moment too lost in lust to hear him. She straddled him in his chair and began planting kisses all over his face. Her mouth eventually covered his own and kissed him. Keith found no reason to hold back this time; obviously he couldn’t toss her aside; she was practically a member of the pride, the moment Amy opened her mouth. Keith opened his mouth and allowed her tongue to mingle with his own.

His hand reached up and squeezed her ass, barely covered by her corset. “You seemed to get the curves in the family,” he said, playfully.

She smiled at his attempt at a joke. “It doesn’t appear that way any more. If it gets your attention though, I may have to catch up with her.” She began kissing him wildly, once more, as he continued to squeeze and knead her ass cheeks. One of Keith’s hands moved around to the front of her corset, and slipped into it. His fingers quickly found the engorged lips of her pussy, and he began rubbing them across them.

Emily moaned from his touch and leaned forward, biting his neck, hard, causing him pain and pleasure.Guess the whole rough sex thing runs in the family.

She then lowered the cups of her corset. “Bite my nipples for me. It really turns me on.” Keith laughed a little and bit her nipple gently. She moaned. “Bite harder!” she said, before biting his neck again, causing him to wince in pain.

Keith bit her nipple harder. His hands began to squeeze her ass cheeks tighter as well, and she moaned even deeper from it. “Ah, that’s good. Amy picked a good master.” Keith switched to the other nipple, biting it, before sucking the whole thing into his mouth. She pressed his head as deep as it could go.

“Mmmmmm…that feels good too. Keep that up.” Keith continued to lick and suck on her nipple while his hand began to stroked across her clit in small circles. Emily moaned deeply and clawed his back, as she began to orgasm. Even though he was still wearing all of his clothes, Keith could still feel her nails bite into his back, through his shirt. He had a feeling he was going to have to have it replaced.

Emily moved his head back to her own, and began to make out with him once more. Her hands moved down and she ripped his dress shirt open. Buttons flew everywhere as she opened it wide and then moved her head to his nipple, biting it. Keith at that moment decided to try something. As he continued to stroke her clit with one hand, his other hand moved in between her ass cheeks, and he slowly began to insert his index finger into her ass.

“Ah, fuck!” she screamed, as she bucked wildly against him in orgasm. He guessed she must have had a very sensitive ass. He moved his index fingers in a circle, stretching her ass as she moaned through a second, then a third orgasm in a row. She let up from his nipple after that and said, “You’re way too good, Keith. Can we stop for a moment?”

Keith took his finger out of her ass and clit, and she breathed a sigh of relief. “You OK?” he asked her.

“Yeah, I just need a sec.” The eighteen year old looked between the two of them, breathing heavily. Her hand began to stroke his chest gently.

“I’ve had anal before,” she said. “Amy says it no longer hurts when you’re a cat woman?”

“That’s what they told me,” he said.

“Good. Cause there’s no way I can take that thing right now, if it’s as big as it feels underneath of me.” Her hand reached between them and began to stroke his cock through his pants. Keith took the time to take off the remains of his shirt.

Emily smiled and stood up, shirking off the remainder of her corset, revealing her small, brown patch of hair covering her very wet pussy. She then began to unbutton Keith’s pants. He raised his hips and allowed her to pull them off of him. She then reached up and pulled off his boxers, revealing his foot long manhood. Her eyes widened at the sight of it and she licked her lips.

“Wow,” was all she said. She maneuvered herself on top of him and began to lower herself on him. The head of his penis slowly slipped through the gap of her pussy and Emily began to orgasm again. Keith wondered a brief moment why that was happening to all the humans the first time he entered them.

He did not have much time to ponder this thought, because he began to feel the intense pleasure that came, as Emily pushed herself as hard as she could on him, pulling herself down by holding onto the back of his legs. She moaned deeply before lifting herself up, then pulling herself down again, with all her might. This time, her pussy went all the way to the base of his cock, and both of them moaned from it.

Emily began to slowly grind against him in circles. Her back arched as she leaned back, enjoying the feel of his cock inside of her. Her head tilted back as she moaned and her eyes closed, trying to feel every sensation currently going through her body. Keith leaned forward and began to suck on one of her nipples, while looking up at her. Emily opened her eyes back up and smiled at him.

“Keep doing that,” she said, as her eyes closed again. Keith did as she wanted and continued to suck on her nipples, switching back and forth between the two from time to time. Soon enough she began to rock against him. Emily opened her eyes and pulled him against her as she exploded in another orgasm.

She continued to rock against him, and Keith leaned up and kissed her. She returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him deeper. He began rocking in time with her, and she moaned into his mouth.

Emily broke the kiss and exclaimed, “You are really good at this!”

Keith blushed slightly. “Thanks,” he said.

She began to rock against him faster and faster, raising her hips a little bit more each time. She then began to raise her hips all the way up to the head of his cock. She looked down at it, jutting out of her stretched pussy obscenely, then slammed herself back onto the base, causing them both to moan in ecstasy. She did it again and again, slowly raising herself, before slamming onto him.

Keith began breathing heavily as he felt her pussy begin to clench against his cock, once more in orgasm. Keith held onto her hips and began to help lift her and slam her onto his cock. He began increasing the tempo until she was bouncing wildly on his dick, her large breasts bouncing up and down on their thrusts.

“I’m about to cum!” he exclaimed. Keith slammed his cock one final time into her, shooting deep into her. She began to orgasm as well, and Keith decided at that moment to stick his index finger back into her ass, knuckle deep. She screamed as her orgasm grew twice as intense as before, and slumped against him, passed out.

Now, as many women as Keith had been with lately, one would think that he had seen a girl pass out from an orgasm against him, in the past. However, this was actually a first for him, and Keith found himself quickly growing to a panic, as she remained slumped peacefully against him, his softened cock still inside of her.

“Emily? Emily!” he shouted, shaking her.

She moaned slightly and he shook her again. “Stop,” she moaned slightly against him. He laughed and hugged her deeply.

“Sorry if I overdid it with you. I’ll go lighter next time.”

“Don’t,” she moaned in response. She yawned and slowly opened her eyes. “I like it like that.”

“You might, but you scared me half to death when you passed out like that.”

“Sorry.” She leaned forward and the two kissed. She moaned into his mouth. “Let me suck you off. I’m really good at that, I think.”

“Are you sure? It’ll make your breasts grow after you transform.”

“That’s cool. I’m fine with that.” She slowly lifted herself off of him, moaning slightly as his cock popped out of her. She began to lick around his shaft, before sucking each of his balls into her mouth. She then moved her tongue back up the side of his shaft, before licking the head of it in several circles.

Emily then lowered her head slowly on his cock and slowly lowered her mouth on his shaft. He felt her hot breath breathe on him and her tongue swirl in half circles around his cock in an erotic pattern that quickly got him hard. Her mouth pressed against his hardness, and she lowered herself deeper, until her nose was touching his balls.

Her hand reached up and began to fondle his large balls in her hands as her head began to rise and lower on his penis slowly, her tongue continuing to dance around his shaft. Before long, Keith was ready to cum. She raised his cock so that only the head remained, and began to masturbate him with both of her hands. Keith moaned and began to shoot a nearly endless amount of semen into her mouth. Emily gagged a little from the amount. A lot of it leaked from the corners of her mouth. When he was finally done, after cumming for half a minute straight, she licked what was left around his cock, before scooping up his remaining semen on her breasts, and swallowing it.

Emily picked up her corset and began to put it back on, while Keith put back on his boxers. “I’m not about to become a stripper, by the way,” she said as she sat across from him.

“That’s fine,” he said smiling. “Still,” he said, “Welcome to the cat pride club.” She laughed at that. Keith smiled at Emily, the girl who was about to become the youngest of his cat women yet.

* * *

While Keith was pounding away at Emily, initiating her into the pride, Diamond was at her home, at her mother’s bedside. She had told Keith that she had to take a few days off of work to help with her mom. She looked down at the sleeping form of her mother. When Diamond found out about her mom’s cancer, she moved back in with her, as soon as she possibly could.

Her mom had began to receive chemotherapy treatments. They didn’t seem to work though. In fact, it seemed as if they put her in an almost constant state of pain. Even in her sleep, her mom looked like she was in pain. Diamond hated seeing her like this. The doctors told her a few days ago that if she did not improve by the end of the week, they would have to keep her permanently at the hospital.

Tears slowly streamed down her cheek as she wept silently for her mother. Her hands wrapped around her mom’s frail ones, and she squeezed gently. She didn’t know how she would have gone through all of this, without the help of her soul mate, Keith. He was like a beacon of light in her dark time. He gave her hope where none was available, and was such a kind person, it was impossible for her not to fall in love with him.

He once told her that their mutual love for one another was solely because of their shared ability. She knew how to manipulate his emotions, just like he did, but neither one could deny how strongly, and how real, their love seemed. Whether it was induced or not, the end result was that she loved him, and he loved her.

Keith was her first and only true love. Before him, all the men she had been with were merely just flings, or sex partners. But, Keith was much different. Even her mom had told her that she looked like a woman head over heels in love with someone. She had told her mom what little she could of Keith.

Her mom was ecstatic for her. She told Diamond that not many men would rent an entire restaurant, just to spend an evening alone, like he did, on their one date together. She didn’t tell her mom that he had to do that, because he could not be near human women, without them crawling all over him. He had to actually make sure none of the workers that night were female. It took a lot of work for him to go on a date with anyone these days, and she truly loved and appreciated him for it.

“Hey there, princess.” Diamond looked down to see her mother awake, looking up at her.

Diamond wiped away her tears. “Hey, mom. Did I wake you?”

“No, dear.” She looked up at the small, blue brim hat on Diamond’s head. She had began to wear it everywhere she went, after she had changed. “Still wearing those silly hats, I see. You should show your pretty hair, more often, Katie.”

Diamond smiled down at her mom. She had yet to tell her about what she was. She probably should though, before it was too late. She doubted her mom would reveal her secret to anyone, just to continue to protect her. Keith told her not to reveal her secret to anyone. According to him, anyone who found out about them would probably freak out, or try to dissect them, or something. That’s why she never told her mom about it. She did not want to betray his trust. But she wanted to so bad!

She had also heard the tale of Tipsy. Tipsy had told her, one day, while cleaning the banisters of the mansion, that, her master and Mistress Katie saved her from an illness that would have killed her if she hadn’t transformed. Since the day she had heard of it, she had wondered if transforming her mom would also heal her.

She brought it up with Keith, once. He told her though, that he was not sure what would happen if her mom was turned. It was true that Tipsy recovered after being transformed, but her mom was a separate case, and the effects might not be the same. Diamond didn’t know what other choice there was, though. She doubted it would make her worse, that was for sure.

“Mom, there’s something I need to show you.” Diamond took off her hat, revealing her blonde cat ears.

Her mom stared at them and tried to laugh, ending in a series of haggard coughing fits. Diamond leaned down and stroked her hair. “You ok, mom?”

“Yeah, honey. I just didn’t know you were still wearing your work clothes on your head.”

“Well, that’s what I wanted to show you. They’re real, mom! Feel them!” She leaned forward, and, with her thin boney hand, her mom slowly reached up and grasped one, feeling it as it twitched in her hand.

“Is it…some sort of surgery?”

Diamond laughed. “No, mom! I’m part cat now! Keith kind of made me like this!”

“He what?!” She sputtered and coughed again.

“It’s ok, mom. I love him for it. Keith was able to turn people into cat women.” She fidgeted a little at what she was going to say next. “The thing is, I can turn people into cat women too, mom. And I was wondering…can I turn you? It might heal you, mom!”

Her mom laughed. “Oh, Katie. I think it’s too late for me, dear.” Her hand squeezed Diamond’s hand a little. “We all have to go sometime. It just happens to be my time now.”

Diamond began crying again. “Don’t say that, mom! I can save you, if you let me! Just let me transform you!”

“I don’t want to get your hopes up, Katie. If it didn’t work, you’d be devastated.”

“Yeah, but if it did, I’d be the happiest woman on Earth! I want you to be around when me and Keith start our family together. The kids need a grandma!”

She tried to laugh again, and coughed. “I did always want you to have your own family, Katie. Will it hurt you in any way?”

“No, mom. All you got to do is drink some of my milk.”

“Milk, honey? Are you sure that’s how he did it?”

“No, this is how I do it, though. Give me a few minutes.” Diamond went into her mom’s kitchen and pulled out a large cup. She lifted her shirt and bra and began to milk herself into the cup. She knew it was a little freaky, feeding her own mom her breast milk, but she wasn’t about to bite her. Ten minutes later, she had the cup filled. She pulled her clothes back down and walked back to her mom, with the cup of milk.

“Now, I need you to drink this.” Her mom did what she told her, and began to swallow the milk, slowly taking small sips of it. Feeding her these days was like nursing a child sometimes, but Diamond did not mind, since it was her mom. It took over an hour for her to finish the milk. Drinking it exhausted her, though, and she went to sleep soon after.

As the day, and night, wore on, Diamond became more and more trepidetious, as her mother fell into a deep sleep, and didn’t seem to awaken. Keith had told her, when she had first transformed, she went through the same process. She just had to be patient. Over a day passed, and still nothing happened. Diamond would slip droplets of water into her mouth through a straw, fearful that she would dehydrate in the meantime.

Finally, in the middle of the night, the next day, she finally watched her mom transform. Slowly her face began to youthen, and her hair began to take the same hue that hers was. Her face began to grow a bit less pale, and two blonde cat ears grew on her head. She watched as her chest rose slightly. Her mom always wore a 36D cup breast. Diamond thought they may have went up another breast size though. She would leave her to do the measuring, afterwards. She grew younger and younger, until she looked almost like a slightly older version of herself. She had seen pictures of her mom before, but Diamond didn’t realize that her mom was so beautiful!

She opened her eyes slowly, and smiled, looking into her green eyes, with her own. Her small hand reached up, stronger now, and not as thin. She stroked Diamond’s cheek, wiping away the tears of happiness she was having now. “What’s wrong, dear?” she said. Even her voice was more youthful!

She squeezed her hand. “How are you feeling, mom?”

She laughed, and did not cough this time. “I feel great, honey! Do you think it worked?”

Diamond stood up and said, “Come see for yourself!” Diamond helped her mom, as she slowly stood up. Over the night, it seemed as her body had also put on a little weight; no longer was she merely skin and bones, like before. She helped her walk to the mirror. Her mom gasped when she saw her reflection, and brought her hands to her face, feeling the lines and curves of her youthful appearance.

“I’m young again! It’s a miracle!”

Diamond smiled and said, “As Keith once told me, welcome to the pride. There are a few things I need to tell you about. First of which, we’re selling this place and moving in with him. It’s better for us this way.” Her mom nodded and agreed, and Diamond began to share all that she knew of who and what they now were.

Diamond walked in with her mom two days later, into Keith’s home. All the girls looked at the newcomer in astonishment as the two made their way to Keith’s room. She told them all that she was going to be a stripper too, named Sapphire. When Keith saw her, his mouth nearly dropped. Diamond explained to him about how she had transformed her mom. He was glad that things worked out the best for them and gave her a hug. Sapphire hugged him too and told him, “So, this is the young man my daughter is in love with? I hope you two make a wonderful family together!”

Keith blushed a little. “I would like that very much, Sapphire.”

Diamond winked at her mom. “Did you want to see why she’s called Sapphire?” Keith looked towards her crotch and blushed. Her mom blushed a bright deep red.

“Katie!” her mom exclaimed. Diamond laughed. Unlike her, her mom was a bit more formal when it came to sex.

Keith ended up introducing the two of them to Emily, who he had created at around the same time. Her breasts were a large H cup now, barely contained in her large dark purple shirt.

Later on that night, when they were alone, she told Keith about her plans to move, with her mother, in with him. Keith was glad and then went on to tell her about how he was tricked into making Emily a cat woman. He finished his story by telling her how Emily’s breasts had actually grown four sizes, instead of two, after sucking him off just once.

“So do you think that your semen is twice as strong now?” she asked.

“I have no idea,” he replied.

She lowered her face to his crotch and whipped out his cock, and soon enough she was sucking on his large dick, waves of passion bouncing through each other. Without even touching her, she still ended up orgasming, when he finally came inside of her mouth.

The 2 waited, and after 15 minutes, half the time it took before, her breasts began to grow. They watched as first her hips and ass spread out another inch and a half, so they were now around the 39″ mark. Then, her breasts began to expand outwards. Her nipples and areola barely grew, but her breasts continued to grow on her chest, spreading out-wards, and to the sides until they settled high in a large, fat 45N cup, that reached her belly button nearly.

She looked at her large, fat breasts in awe. “Just look at these things!” She began to knead her breasts together, large beadlets of milk coming out.

“They do look nice!” Keith said, before attached his mouth to one of her small nipples. The waves of lust began again for the two. It wasn’t until well in the morning the next day when the two finally calmed down. Sandra joined in for a little while, but she could not compare to the energy the two had for each other. When she moved in, Keith had insisted, himself, that she share his room with him and Sandra, for now on. She did not complain about it one bit.

Diamond began to show her mom the ropes of stripping. She was a bit nervous at first, but she quickly got the hang of it, following Diamond’s examples. She asked her mom a few times if she wanted to have sex with Keith. Her mom told her though, that he was all hers, and that she would not get in the way. When she asked her again, her mom actually laughed and told Diamond, much to her surprise, that he was not her type because he was too young.

She then looked over at the direction of Mr. Peterson, tending the bar, and said, “He’s more of my type.” Diamond had to laugh at the fact that she found him attractive over Keith. She knew, though, that Sapphire would never go after Mr. Peterson, without Keith’s consent. They had enough free will to turn anyone they pleased to a cat woman, and do just about anything else. But, none of them could possibly cheat on their master with another man. Or, more precisely, want to cheat on him. Her mom was actually the first of them that was even attracted to another guy. All the rest of them were content with him, and his huge dick.

Of course, there were always ways around this rule. One of those exceptions came one night, around the club’s three month mark. Keith wasn’t around that night. Diamond was working with her mother, Sapphire. She was currently on stage, while Diamond was on the floor, patrolling for people who may want to pay her for a lap dance.

There was one guy, named Gary, who always pissed her off, though. Gary was one of those customers who were very grabby, especially when he grew more drunk. He had tried to grab her ass multiple times in the past, while she was on stage dancing. She noticed how he was attempting to slap her mom’s ass several times this night, and it upset her very much.

The bouncers had actually warned him of his actions, and kicked him out on several occasions, but, he always came back a few nights later, being one of the regulars. And, Lulu and Rose did not have the authority to ban anyone from the establishment. She figured, if she told Keith, he would probably ban him from the place, permanently. But, Diamond knew how often he showed, and how many lap dances he had paid for in the past, so, she and the others let him keep coming.

However, Diamond did not like people messing with her mom, and she decided to teach him a lesson. After seeing him try to slap her mom’s ass, while she stripped, Diamond came up behind him, and rubbed his back, provocatively. “Hey there,” she said, in her sexiest tone. “How would you like a free lap dance from me? I’m feeling a bit…generous today.” He turned to her, and stared right at her giant N cups, barely contained in a large pink bra.

“Would I ever!” he exclaimed. She smiled and took him by the hand into the back room, where the private dances were held. Gary was a man in his mid-forties, with a pot belly, and grey hair, even thinner than Mr. Peterson’s. He had no friends or family (Sandra asked him, not her.), and he jumped from job to job, getting fired, periodically, for showing up drunk. All in all, he was someone that she knew no one would ever miss.

She began her strip tease, teasing him with her large breasts, before taking off her bra and exposing her tits to him. He began to practically droll in his mouth at the sight of her large orbs. She began to grind against him, pressing her giant breasts against his chest. She could not feel his small cock at all, though she doubted many people had one as large as her man’s.

“Would you like to suck on them for a while? I’m lactating right now, and I desssssperately need someone to drink my milk! Can you do that for me, pleeeeeease?” Gary’s jaw dropped to the floor, when she said that to him. She figured a guy like him probably didn’t get many offers like that.

He continued to remain speechless after a minute, so, she began to lift one of her large, fat, breasts to his lips. Gary tentatively attached his dirty mouth to her nipple and began to suck from it, greedily. Occasionally, he would try to grab her ass as well. Diamond would swat his hand and tell him that he was being a bad boy.

After dealing with his dirty ass for over a half hour, she decided that he had enough. She slowly got off of him and told him, “If you come over tomorrow night, I may give you a lot more than this!” He began to hyperventilate, and almost passed out, as she turned around and wiggled her large ass in his direction. He tried to grab it, and she merely swatted it again and smiled.

“Tomorrow, baby.” He smiled, and left the place in a hurry, probably to beat off in his car. He did not show up the next night, or the next night after. She actually became a little worried for the pitiful man. She had thought that it would only take a full day for him to transform, but he had not returned that night.

Maybe I should have got his address, to check on him, or something.

He, or she now, showed up on the third day. She didn’t even recognize the person he used to be. In his place was a beautiful woman with short, shoulder length brown hair, and small C cups on her chest. She, of course, had a brown tail and cat ears on her head. It was the only way she figured out it was him.

When she showed up, she was smiling from ear to ear. “Thank you for transforming me, mistress. I really hope I can serve you and the master well.”

“I’m sure you will,” she replied to Gary, the cat woman. “Don’t you worry, Ms. Gary. Keith will be fucking your ass hard by the end of tomorrow night!” Gary beamed, and giggled. She found it amusing how this pervert had become a bimbo and a sex toy for her and her man to play with.

Diamond made good on her promise the next night. She introduced Keith to Ms. Gary, and he was amused by her presence (He probably would have been angry, but Diamond just would not let that happen.). She told him about what a naughty boy Ms. Gary was to her and all the other ladies. However, Ms. Gary was one of them now. She showed him how Ms. Gary was now just this dumb bimbo who purely lived for sex. Diamond then had their new pet strip for them, and pumped Keith full of lust for her pet. Soon enough, her man was fucking Ms. Gary in the ass, while she ate out Diamond. Diamond wanted her dimensions to be as curvaceous as possible, so that Keith would have no problems with fucking her on a daily basis, regardless of the fact that she was once a man.

Of course, Diamond did cum several times into her mouth, and by the end of the night, Ms. Gary’s hips were larger than her own, at 42″. Keith admitted later on that she really did have quite an ass on her, and would have to fuck her more often. Diamond smiled and kissed her new pet on the lips. Both of them were glad their master liked her.

* * *

Keith walked up the stairs to his master bedroom. He had taken the night off in the hopes to get some rest before the next day. Tomorrow, he was spending the entire day at Katie’s house, with her. It was going to be their six month anniversary. He was hoping that the day was going to be very special for both of them. She had already told him that she was going to make dinner for him that evening, and fuck him the rest of the day. He couldn’t wait.

As he walked out of his room, Emily walked out of her own room, with four friends that he had never seen before. All five of the young girls wore nothing back black on them. The one that caught his eye the most was the eighteen year old with a gorgeous face and completely blue hair. Even her nails were blue. Keith had never seen anyone who looked quite like this girl. She wore baggy pants and a baggy t-shirt, which made her appear to be a larger woman. Still, her face was gorgeous!

Keith, however, did not want to deal with them. He would rather not have four more young girls all over him. He began to hurry to his room. Emily rushed to him and stopped him. “Keith! I wanted you to meet my friends! They all went to the same high school as me!”

Keith sighed and told her, “I thought we both agreed that no one could have visitors here, Emily. They have to get out of here.”

She pouted. “But, Keith! I already promised them they could spend the night! They can’t go back home, now!”

Keith hissed lowly, and said, “Fine! Just keep them in your room tonight, and make sure they are gone by morning. And please,” he pleaded, “Don’t let them in my room, no matter how horny they are!”

She smirked and said, “OK, master. Let me just introduce you to them, first.” Keith groaned and looked at the four girls who were all looking him up and down already, except the blue haired one, whose eyes were glued to the floor.

Emily pointed to each of the black haired girls who seemed to have slim bodies and small breasts, the largest, probably with a B cup. “This is Cameron, Sheila, and Angel. And this,” she said, pointing to the blue haired beauty, “Is Alexis.”

Keith found his hand raising to take her hand and shake it. “Pleased to meet you, Alexis.” She looked at him shyly, and grinned.

Even her eyes were blue! he thought to himself.

“Well, I have a long day tomorrow, so I best get to bed. Try to behave, Emily.” Keith turned and walked into his room. He heard the girls all giggle behind him.

Keith woke up later that night to the feeling of several tongues on his dick. He heard several female voices whispering, and slowly opened his eyes. But, he still couldn’t see! His hands tried to move up to remove the blindfold on him, but, much to his surprise, his hands had been handcuffed to the bedpost!

“Hey!” he shouted. “What’s going on, here?”

Emily’s voice came up. “Some of us girls wanted to please you. Just enjoy yourself, Keith. Maybe you can guess who each one is.”

“Emily, this isn’t funny. Get this off me right now!”

Someone’s hand reached forward and stroked his cheek. “Just take it easy, Keith. Things will be done, soon enough.” The girls all giggled, and he felt as one of them began to lower herself onto his large cock. The girl began to moan immediately as she rocked against him. He felt as she orgasmed twice against him as she pounded away at his cock.

The woman was surprisingly tight, and because Keith had not had sex since that morning, he found himself quickly building to a climax. He wanted to reach up and kiss whomever it was on him at the time, but all he could do was thrust against her, as his cock began to shoot its seed deep inside of her.

The girl got off of him, then, several tongues began to wrap around his deflated cock. Keith moaned a little as his dick began to grow hard once more. “You shouldn’t be doing this, Emily.” he moaned out, as a second person reached for his cock and stuck it at the entrance to her pussy. She began to sink on him, and he felt the resistance as her hymen tore. He had just took one of their virginities. The woman pressed herself all the way down to the base of his cock and remained there. He could hear her whimper softly against him.

The woman’s hands reached forward and stroked his chest, before leaning down and kissing him. Keith knew it was no use arguing, and, quickly returned the kiss. The woman was a very sensual kisser, as her tongue danced with his own. She moaned and slowly began to rock against his pelvis. Her moans grew deeper and deeper, and she exploded in an orgasm.

She then stopped kissing Keith, and replaced her tongue with her large, hard nipple. Keith’s tongue began to lick around it, flicking it several times. She began to moan loudly again, and he sucked it into his mouth. She began to rock faster against him as yet another two orgasms quickly went through her.

The woman then switched him to her other breast, and he licked and sucked it through several more orgasms, before she switched once more to kissing him. They remained like this for a half an hour. It felt like it was just the two of them in the room together, until one of the female voices whispered to her fiercely. The girl pouted and slowly got off of him.

Yet another girl took her place. This one had been obviously watching the two have sex, because she immediately began bouncing up and down on his cock, moaning intensely. Within minutes she came all over his cock, but continued to push herself up and down on it.

The lips that were kissing him before, returned to his lips. The feeling of her tongue in his mouth felt much more sensual, since he could not see the girl. The girl on top of him soon went through another orgasm, and as her pussy walls clinched around his shaft, Keith groaned into the mystery woman’s mouth, and climaxed once again.

The person on his cock got off of him, and were once again replaced by several tongues, that began to lick his cock like wild. The girl he was kissing leaned forward, pressing her breast back into his mouth. Her lips began to kiss each one of his chained fingers, sucking each one into her mouth. When her tongue sucked in his thumb, Keith groaned as his cock grew achingly hard.

He was not used to getting it up this fast, a third time, so his cock was actually in pain. He groaned into the girl’s breast in pain, but none of them seemed to have noticed. Another new girl lowered herself on him and began to ride on his aching dick. She was tight and knew how to work his cock, grinding in circles around it, but it was also painful for him, at the time.

The mysterious girl, whose nipple he was sucking got off of him and began to kiss him again. When she stopped for a moment, as the girl on top of him clinched her pussy once again in orgasm, Keith whispered, “You’re a very good kisser. I’m not going to fight you, so if you want, I can eat your pussy.”

She leaned down and whispered back in an unfamiliar voice, “Really? I’d like that, a lot. Sorry about everything.”

“It’s ok,” he whispered. “Can you come back here, later? I would love to actually see your face.” She giggled a little. He felt her pussy lips lower to his lips at that point, and Keith stuck out his tongue and began to lick them. The woman trembled from his touch, and lowered herself more, so that he could access her clit better. He rubbed his tongue over her clit, which seemed to be a bit larger than most of the other women he had been with.

It seemed to be more sensitive too, because within moments she was panting heavily, as her juices poured into his mouth from her orgasm. Keith licked up her nectar, which was perhaps the sweetest he had tasted yet, and began to purr against her. She began moaning, then screaming, as her hips thrust against his face. Keith naturally began to buck his own hips upwards as well, and could hear the other girl’s moans as she began to orgasm again.

The girl on his face began to go through multiple orgasms, screaming through each one, while the other woman slammed herself on his cock, again and again. Keith moaned and shot his load deep into the woman’s pussy, as both girls orgasmed as well, against him.

Both of them got off of him and he heard them whisper among each other before they left. Emily then said, “Wow, you’re hot, Keith! Anyhow, I’m gonna let you cool down there, and I’m sure someone will check on you in the morning.” She giggled and walked out.

“Emily!” he shouted, his anger returning, now that the sex was over, “Unlock these! Don’t leave me here! Emily!” It was too late. They were already gone, and Keith knew how all the doors and walls in his house were made to be as sound resistant as possible. He couldn’t believe what Emily just did, and he had a feeling that it was her four friends he had just had sex with. Didn’t she hear my conversation with Brandi?! Doesn’t she realize that if their parents find out that they are all cat women, we’re all screwed? And if they stayed here, the cops are bound to find them here and arrest us all!

Keith stayed awake for the next few hours pining over what Emily had done. Between being worried and upset, and his hands and arms starting to cramp from remaining in the same position, he would not be able to sleep at all.

A few hours after they left, Keith heard someone come in and shut the door behind her. “Hey! Come help me out of these!” The woman climbed over top of him, straddling him. He felt her hands reach up and unlock his cuffs. Keith rubbed his hands and then removed his blindfold to see the smiling face of Alexis. She was completely naked, and there was not an ounce of fat on her. What he thought was fat, was actually her large 38E cup breasts jutting from her chest.

“Hey,” she said. “You said to come back. Is this alright?”

“Yeah,” he said, smiling.

She smiled more. “I’m glad.” Her hips ground against his cock, and they both felt it start to rise. Before Keith could say anything, she took it in her hand and slipped it into her wet pussy. She moaned, as she rocked against him. Keith pulled his head to her nipple and began to suck it. She moaned again.

“You’re my first, you know. My first everything.” Keith’s eyes widened, and he looked at her, still rocking against him.

“Everything?” he asked incredulously.

“Yeah. You’re the first I’ve ever had inside me, as well as my first kiss. Am I ok at all of it?”

Keith leaned forward and kissed her. “You did great, Alexis. But, to be honest with you, Emily shouldn’t have made you and the others do that to me. Theoretically, the five of you raped me.”

“I’m sorry!” she exclaimed, stopping midstroke. “Emily told us all about what she and you were, and convinced us to join her here.”

He sighed. “Emily has a big mouth. And you guys want to become cat ladies, is that it? What about your parents?”

Alexis sighed and rolled off of him to his side. “It doesn’t matter. My dad’s an alcoholic, and the other girls’ parents were never the best, either. We were all planning on running away soon, anyhow, since we are all eighteen now. Then, Emily told us about you guys, so we all wrote letters that we were leaving, and not to look for us. She picked us up tonight, when no one was around, and brought us here. None of us want to go back there, Keith. Please let us stay.”

Keith sighed and looked at her, staring at him. “Oh, Alexis, you guys can stay, but I’m sure that your families will still miss you.” He leaned forward and kissed her. “You guys should at least write to them occasionally, to let them know you’re alright.”

She smiled and kissed him. “OK.” Her hand reached down and stroked his cock. It quickly regained its size. “Can I try something else with you, Keith?”

He laughed, “Sure, princess, anything for you.” Alexis lowered herself so that her head was level with his cock. She lowered her mouth onto him at that point and began to blow him. Even though it was her first time, she was a natural at it, and he found himself cumming within minutes. He returned the favor, and ate her out through several more orgasms. She then rested next to him, and he held her tightly.

While she slept, he noticed her wrists, and the slash marks against them. He frowned and whispered, “You’re safe now, princess. I’ll never let anything bad happen to you again. I promise.”

* * *

Keith wanted to watch the four girls the next day, but the others insisted that he go visit Katie while they took turns watching them sleep. Keith drove all the way to Katie’s house. She was waiting for him in nothing but a black corset. “What do you think?” she asked him.

It was off within moments, and the two were making love passionately. After his third or fourth orgasm, and close to her fortieth of the day, the two laid across her bed, stroking each others’ hair. Keith had noticed the orange cat walking around as they made it to her room.

“So, what’s up with the cat?” he asked.

She looked over to the cat, sleeping in a corner of her room. “Oh, Mrs. Giggles? I picked her up today. I figured I could make her a maid or something to keep me company when you weren’t around.”

“Oh, Katie, why won’t you just move in with us? Is it because you would have to explain your change of address to Jamie?”

She laughed and looked deep into his green eyes. “Maybe a little. I still feel guilty sometimes about being with you. She still likes you, you know?”

“Yeah, you told me she does. I really think you should just get it over with and tell her, so that you can move in with me.”

“Maybe, I will admit that each moment away from you is starting to feel like a lifetime. I want to be with you every moment of every day. I wish I could. I love you so much, Keith.”

“You could see more of me if you moved in, you know,” he replied. “And, if you started to work with me at the club, we could see each other all the time.”

She sighed. “You know I can’t do that, Keith. I’d have to give up on being a vet if I worked with you in the strip club. You know that.”

He kissed her temple. “What about your other dreams? Couldn’t you just focus on one of them, maybe?”

“What do you mean?” she asked.

He smiled. “I mean, I know you have another dream that you’ve always wanted fulfilled. The same dream I’ve been having, for a while now too.” He cleared his throat. “I think you know what I’m talking about, Katie. It’s been on both of our minds for the last couple of months now, but we were both afraid to talk about it.”

She raised an eyebrow at him and sighed. “And what exactly would that be?” she said, a grin appearing across her face, knowing full well what he was suggesting.

“Well,” he said, “I know I’ve been afraid that you would not take things to the next level.”

“And I was never sure of that either, since you were with so many others.”

“You were worried about how your sister would react.”

“You were worried about Sandra and Diamond’s reactions, yourself,” she replied.

He laughed. “So, I say, why not just go for it.” He rolled off of his bed and ruffled through his pants pocket. “I’m sure you already know what I’m about to ask, but still…” Keith pulled out a small black box and leaned over the bed. He stared deep into Katie’s eyes, which were shining in anticipation.

“I know you will have to give up a lot for me, but trust me when I say I will never let you down for the rest of our lives.” He opened the black box, revealing a large diamond ring, he had fitted just for her finger. He laughed. “So, Katie, would you do the honor of fulfilling both our dreams, and becoming my wife?”

Katie leaped forward, tackling him to the ground and covering him with kisses. “Yes! Oh, yes, Keith! I love you so much! Yes, I’ll marry you!” Katie began to cry against him as she straddled his naked body, and he wiped away her tears.

She smiled and lifted her hand for him to place the ring on her finger. He held his hand back, though, and told her, “First, you have to promise me that you will call Katie, tonight, and tell her about us.”

She pouted and then frowned. “OK, baby. I will, if you’re next to me when I call.”

“I’ll always be here for you, Katie, now, and for the rest of our lives together.”

She smiled and nodded. He then slipped the ring onto her finger, and she stared at it in wonder. “It’s beautiful, Keith. I love it. And I love you.”

“I love you too, Katie. More than anything in this world.” The two kissed passionately. Katie then slipped down his body and took the head of his cock in her mouth. Keith laughed. “What are you doing?”

“If I am going to join you and the others, I better start catching up with them, don’t you think?” Her head began to bob up and down on his cock.

“But, what about your old job? What will happen when they see your breasts had grown?” He looked at her eyes and smiled. “Ah, don’t care about them right now. Gotcha. You don’t have to quit your job if you don’t want to. I’ll understand.”

She purred and lifted her mouth off of him. “I want to, baby. I want to help you run The Cat’s Meow.” She laughed a little. “I just needed that extra push to get me to join you.” Her head returned to his cock, and began to bob up and down on it.

“Just remember, you’ll be going up four cup sizes, not two now.” He felt her smile and continue to bob on his cock. Within a few minutes, Keith groaned and shoot his load deep into her throat. Katie purred and leaned back up against him, pressing her cheek against his own.

It only took ten minutes before the effects took over this time. They both watched in fascination, then horror, as her breasts grew up and outwards, and continued to grow. Her hips and ass began to widen and grow as well, at the exact same time. Her hips continued to grow, stopping at the 42″ inch mark, while her breasts continued to grow, getting larger and larger by the second. They surpassed the I cup mark they thought it would stop on, and continued growing through the J, K, and L cups, before stopping on a gigantic 42N cup, her half inch nipples now level with her belly button.

Katie gasped, and stood, her new giant breasts flopping from side to side. “What the fuck?!” she asked in surprise.

Keith gasped as well. “I had no clue that would happen, baby! Will you be ok with this?”

She smiled as he stared at them. “I’m glad. More for you to look at, future husband.”

He leaned forward, taking a nipple into her mouth. She moaned and he said, “It sure is.”

* * *

Later on that night, Jamie picked up her phone. “Hey Katie! How have you been?”

“I’ve been good, Jamie. I’ve got big news for you! You may want to sit down for all of it, though. It’s a lot.” Jamie continued to stand, against her sister’s wishes.

“So, what’s the big news?”

“Well, I’m getting married!” Jamie gasped at that. Her sister told her that she was with someone for the last few months, but she didn’t know things were that serious. She had never even met this man before!

“Wow!” she exclaimed, at a loss of words. “That’s great, sis! Congratulations! So, when do I get to meet the lucky guy?”

There was a long pause on the phone. Finally, Katie said, “Well, you actually know the guy.”

“Really?” she exclaimed. “Who?”

He heard her breathe heavily on the other end. “OK, well. First, you have to try not to be upset. Now, I really didn’t expect anything to happen when I first went out with Keith, but he was really kind and gentle, and I love him a lot.”

Jamie gasped at what she just told her. Her heart skipped several beats, and she fell to her knees. “Jamie? Jamie? Please say something. I’m sorry, Jamie. I know you liked him. Things just sparked between us. Please don’t get mad, sis. I really don’t want you to be mad at me. It just happened, I swear.”

Jamie began to hear her sister cry at the other end. In an almost monotone voice, she said, “It’s ok, Katie. I’m happy for you.” She wasn’t.

Katie sniffed on the other end. “I’m glad. Will you be my maid of honor? I would like that a lot.”

“I’ll have to think about that, Katie. I may be busy.”

“OK. Well, I call you about the details when I get them, ok, sis?”

“Yeah. Sure.” Katie hung up and Jamie threw her phone against the wall, smashing it into pieces.

“That bitch!” she exclaimed with tears in her eyes. “She knew I loved him, first! How could she! I hate you, Katie! I hate you!” Jamie remained on the floor, crying, her eyes closed against the hard wood floor of her house. She couldn’t believe that her own sister stole her one true love right under her nose.

* * *

Dr. Thurston looked at his computer screen. His team had come far in their advances of the cat formulas, but a month ago, they hit a standstill. Without further DNA from one of the cat people, they would not be able to complete the formulas for the age regression and cat soldiers. To make matters worse, Keith Sheers and his band of cat whores had discovered their bugs, and destroyed them.

Dr. Thurston had told Mr. Clint to bug them again. He had, but they had somehow been prepared, and quickly found the bugs on them, once again. Now, the only recordings they were able to receive were from the office and examination rooms of Dr. Katie Adams. The only person she talked to from there was Mr. Sheers, and lately, it was only through their phones, so the conversations would always be one sided. They never said anything worthwhile, and without knowing their locations, there was no way for them to gain a better specimen.

A man came in with a CD case, handing it to him. “Mr. Clint thought you would like to hear this.” Dr. Thurston took the CD and played it, after brushing the guy away. He didn’t like to watch these recordings with others. It was a recording from this morning, inside of Dr. Adams’ office.

Dr. Adams said on the recording, “So, baby, I got a little surprise for you.”

“I decided to turn Mrs. Giggles into a cat woman, after all!”

“Ahh, don’t give me that, Keith. Think of her as a present, from me to you. I know Diamond has a pet, so why can’t we?!”

There was a long pause, followed by her saying, “Yeah. No, she’ll be fine, Keith. I just fed it to her in the morning. She won’t transform until tomorrow.”

“I wish I could. The others are having a last minute going away, slash, engagement, party. I won’t be home until late tonight, probably not until after midnight.”

“I’ll just tell them that I got breast implants as a weddding present to you!” He heard her laugh.

“Yeah, I hired the moving van. They will be there to help us move this weekend. Is Sandra OK with the whole marriage thing?”

Another pause. Katie then laughed. “Yeah, I suppose marriages mean little to a cat. What about Diamond? Is she taking it well? I know you’re her first real love, and she probably would want to marry you too.”

“Well, that sucks. I’m sure she’ll try having sex with you to get more of your attention. Do you think they would let us have the room to ourselves once I moved in? I want to spend as much alone time as possible, baby!”

“Damn. Well, we’ll see.”

“Yeah, I’ll bring Mrs. Giggles along, after she transforms.”

“OK. Love you too, future husband. Bye.” The transmission ended right there. Dr. Thurston reviewed the tape one last time, then picked up the phone and called Mr. Clint.

The man on the other end picked up and said, “I was expecting you to call, Dr. Thurston.”

“I guess you know what it is I’m about to ask for then?”

“Yes, sir. We’ll make it look like it escaped through a window, sir. They’ll never even know we were there.”

“Excellent,” he replied. “Do this right, and perhaps there will be a bonus in it, for you.”

“No problem, sir. I’ll get right on it.” Mr. Clint hung up and Dr. Thurston smiled. Finally, his plans would come to fruition. He couldn’t wait.