The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rise of the Cat Women

Chapter 7: Jamie’s Curiosity

Around 2am, the night after Keith had proposed to Katie, he woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. At the time, Alexis’ arms were wrapped around him, from one end. On the other, Sandra pressed her large P cups against his back. Keith slowly disentangled himself from the two woman, and walked to his phone.

“Hello?” he answered, groggily.

“Keith? Baby, can you come over? Mrs. Giggles is missing. I need your help finding her.” It was Katie. She sounded a bit distressed.

Keith yawned and said, “Yeah, I’ll do what I can.” He looked at Sandra, purring peacefully, against his bed. “I’ll bring Sandra along too. She can track better than I can.”

“That’s good, Keith. But, come quick. Something smells…wrong here.”

“OK. I’m on my way.” Keith walked over to Sandra, and shook her gently. Sandra woke up and rubbed her eyes with the backs of her hands.

“Master Keith. What’s wrong?” Sandra asked.

“Katie lost her cat. She wants us to help look for it.”

Sandra stretched and got out of bed, putting on her newest terry cloth robe, which barely covered her breasts. Keith got fully dressed, himself, and the two walked over to his car and got in. They began to ride to Katie’s house, Keith trying his best to wake himself up.

He looked over at Sandra. “This will be your first time coming over here, isn’t it? She’ll be moving here in a few days, so at least you’ll get to see her place once, before she does.” Sandra smiled and rubbed his upper leg, her hand occasionally stroking his crotch. His penis twitched a little.

“I am looking forward to seeing her new body, Master Keith. You said her breasts grew, just like Alexis’?” When Alexis transformed into a cat woman, her breasts had also grown from a E cup to a giant N. What surprised him even more, when he returned, was the fact that all of her hair was now naturally blue! Nothing like this had ever happened before, with any of the others, so Keith had no idea how or why her tail and ears took on a light blue complexion. Even the hair on her pussy, which used to be a brown patch, was now completely blue, as well! She was just the cutest looking cat woman he had ever seen, and could not help, but fuck her, along with Sandra, that night.

“Yeah, they are pretty large, though, still not as big as yours.” She smiled at that and rubbed his erection through his pants. He looked down. “Hey, none of that now, Sandra. Maybe when we get back.”

“Can I suck it, when we get back, master?”

Keith looked at her already huge breasts. “I don’t know, Sandra. I know you’ve been itching to grow your breasts out again, but if you grew nine sizes, like the two of them, your tits would be too big to do anything, anymore!”

She laughed. “That is true, Master Keith,” she replied. “But, I think my ass and tits will stop growing at a certain length, just like how your penis stopped growing at a foot.” Keith was actually thinking the same thing. Of course, neither of them knew what that limit might be, so doing something like that might not be too wise.

Sandra went on. “It would be nice if at least one of us found out what happens after we reach our limit. It will probably happen eventually, master. Wouldn’t it be better to be prepared for it, than not?”

She did have a point. Most of the other cats wanted larger breasts, as well. This included Diamond, who could make him actually want her to swallow his cum. She already was a 44J cup, but she wanted to have the largest of all of them, mostly for more customers, at the club, but also to get more of his attentions. He loved her to death, but hated how she used him sometimes.

“That is true,” he said, out loud to Sandra. “Let me think about it. Right now, we need to focus on Katie’s problem.”

“What do you think happened?” she asked him.

“No clue, really. She didn’t tell me. Guess we’ll find out soon, won’t we?” Sandra smiled and nodded. The two got out of the car at her house. Katie answered in a large blouse that she had burrowed from Sandra, that morning. Almost a foot of cleavage ran down the opening of it. Her jeans, which had once fit her, now barely contained her wide hips, and large ass.

She looked at the two, clearly worried, and let them in. “So, what happened?” Keith asked, looking around.

“I think someone stole Mrs. Giggles!” she exclaimed. She pointed at an open window. “I know full well I didn’t leave that open! Also,” she continued, “I can smell their scents, here.”

“Who’s scents?” Keith asked. He took a scent, himself, and could smell several lingering odors of unknown men. Sandra took a long sniff as well, while looking around the house. She walked to the window and took another scent.

Katie replied, “Those guys from a few months back. The ones in a white van!” Keith’s eyes widened when she told him this. Even Sandra gasped and then hissed lightly, when she heard that the people responsible for bugging them, had taken one of their own.

Sandra said, “The cat’s scent doesn’t go out the window. It goes to the door, with the other two that were here.”

Katie looked at her and said, “Do you think you can track them?”

She smiled and said, “Of course!” She began to sniff the air and walked out of Katie’s house. The two followed her to the road. She pointed down the street. “They went that way. I can smell them a little from that direction.”

Keith hopped into his car, and the other two followed, with Sandra in the passenger’s seat, and Katie between the two. Sandra began to wind down the window, and even though it was a bit chilly, he allowed her to stick her head out the window and sniff around. Keith drove his car down the street, while Sandra occasionally gave directions. He kept feeling Katie’s giant breasts press obscenely against his chest and ribs. He looked down at them once. His fiancée noticed and smiled at him a little.

As the two grew closer and closer to where the scent was strongest, Keith’s heart began to beat faster and faster. It couldn’t be there, could it?

Keith’s suspicions were correct when Sandra had him pull into the parking lot of Inutech Industries. She pointed to the large factory. “Master! She’s in your old job, somewhere!” Keith looked at his old workplace. The damage from the fire, several months ago, was already fixed. Katie also looked at the workplace of her own sister, stunned beyond all relief.

“How…is this possible?” he muttered.

“Someone from there must have seen me, Master Keith. I’m sorry. This is all my fault.”

“It’s not your fault, Sandra. I should have taken better care of you,” he replied, looking at her face. “But, I’m glad it happened, really. If I hadn’t, I wouldn’t have met either of you!”

Both girls smiled at this. “So, what now?” Katie asked. “Do we just go in there and demand for Mrs. Giggles, or what?”

“I have no idea, Katie. I think if we did, we may end up like her. But, we gotta figure out something.”

“I got it!” exclaimed Katie. “If we tell Jamie everything, I’m sure she’ll help us!”

Keith frowned a little. “Do you think she’ll be able to keep our secret? I mean, I suppose she could get into their files better than we could, and find out what’s going on, but would she even risk her job to do it? I know Jamie’s pretty nice, and kind, but, I’m not sure about her risking her job.”

Katie smiled at him. “Don’t worry. I’ll convince her, somehow.”

The three returned to Keith’s house, at that point. He didn’t want her alone anymore. He told her they would both show up at her place, when it was time to move, but, until it was time for that, she would stay with him.

“Of course, you’ll be sleeping with me every night for now on, Mrs. Sheers!” She purred and nuzzled against his neck.

“That is one thing I am looking forward too!” Keith began to walk to the kitchen for a drink. The two girls followed behind him, talking to each other. They began to giggle, which was never a good thing for Keith. He looked back at them, and they both smiled at him. As they passed some of the other women, they waved hello to them, giving the occasional hug.

Keith poured tea into a cup, and took a sip, while looking at them. “So, when can you call Jamie, Katie?”

“She won’t get off work until 3:30. I’ll call her then. In the meantime,” Katie took his drink and set it aside, while Sandra took him by the hand and began to lead him to their room. Keith laughed as the two unbuckled his pants together, and pulled them and his boxers down, revealing his twelve inch member.

“Hope you two know what you are about to do, if I’m reading you two right?”

“Oh, we do master!” exclaimed Sandra, before going down on him. Sandra and Katie began taking turns, sucking his cock, and within no time at all, he was spraying his seed into Sandra’s mouth. The two shared a kiss at that point, doing their best to share his large amount of semen equally.

Both girls purred against him, afterwards, and after ten minutes, they watched as their changes began. Both girls rubbed their breasts, as they grew and expanded. Sandra’s nipples and areolas remained the same large size they always were, while Katie’s nipples grew to three quarters of an inch long. Both their breasts settled on a large R cup. When it was done, both girls looked at the similar breasts and giggled. Both their hips were at 45″ as well. Aside from Katie being a bit more tan, their bodies looked nearly identical.

Keith wondered if the R cup they both rose to, was their limit to how big they can get. Even though Keith told them that they shouldn’t, they sucked him dry once again, to see if they would still grow. Nothing did.

Sandra jumped up and hugged Keith. “Now I can drink your milk all the time!” she exclaimed.

Keith exclaimed, “Please don’t. I like having sex with you too, you know.”

“Don’t worry, Master Keith, we’ll have plenty of that too,” she said.

Katie laughed out loud. “I plan on sucking you every morning to wake you up! I know that was one of your fantasies.”

Keith hugged Katie, feeling her gigantic breasts against him. They now jutted outwards a little over two feet, the ends of them level with her hips now. He couldn’t link his hands around her anymore, and had to settle with hugging her by the hips.

“Well, at least you two can share clothing, now,” he joked. He actually liked their bodies at the size they stopped at. Two things crossed his mind at that moment. First, he wondered if their breast milk would become more potent, now that their breasts could no longer grow. The second thing, was if Jamie would help them or not.

* * *

After the third time her sister called, Jamie gave up, and answered her new phone. She had to replace her old one after breaking it a couple of days ago, when she found out that Katie was marrying the love of her life, the man that saved her, Keith. She was still fuming over how her sister stole him from her. If she had known he was single again, she would have been the one to ask him out, instead. “What?” she asked, harshly.

Katie said meekly, “We need to talk. Inutech is holding a girl there. We think they may be doing experiments on her, somewhere.”

“What? That’s absurd, Katie! Inutech doesn’t do that sort of thing!”

“Yes, they do, Katie! We followed their scent to where you work!” she exclaimed.

“Wait. Scent? You had hunting dogs follow her scent? Those things aren’t as reliable as you think they may be.”

She heard a sigh on the other end, followed by a long pause. It sounded like she was discussing something with somebody, maybe Keith. She then got back on, after a few minutes. Jamie was ready to hang up at that moment, too. “Look. I’m going to tell you straight out. The chemicals in the lab explosion mixed Keith’s DNA with his cat’s. His cat, Sandra, became humanoid, afterwards. Jamie remembered that name. It was the girl who dated Keith, before he was engaged with Katie. “Sandra? The girl with the huge tits? You’re saying she was a cat, before?”

“Yes. It kind of goes farther than that. Keith is able to transform people into cat women as well. He changed me, the first time we made love. That’s why I haven’t visited you, or let you visit me.”

Jamie had been wondering why her sister would only talk to her on the phone, these last few months. Katie then said, “I can make cat women as well, with my milk or through biting someone. The girl they kidnapped was becoming a cat woman when they took her. That’s how we can smell their scent, and why Inutech is doing experiments on her.”

Was it possible? Dr. Thurston did have a group a people on a secret project. But, cat women? This is completely crazy!

“So will you help us, Jamie?” Katie asked her.

She sighed. “Let me think about it. This is a lot to take in.”

Katie replied, “Could you get back to me, soon? I’m really worried about Mrs. Giggles!”

Jamie sighed at the stupid name she gave her cat. In a sterner voice, she said, “I have to think. Goodbye, Katie.” She hung up before her sister could say goodbye to her.

Jamie sighed and sat on her chair. Is such a thing even possible? Cat women? Wait! Wasn’t there a story in a local newspaper, a few months ago, about a cat themed strip club? Could it have anything to do with them?

Jamie got online and began looking up back issues of the newspaper she thought she heard about them in. She eventually found an article, dating three months back. On the cover of it was a small picture of a number of girls with gigantic tits, posing in bikinis for a camera. Each of them had cat ears on their head. Jamie looked closer, and there, second to the left, was the girl she met, Sandra. The article went on to talk about how the revenue from it was already helping to rebuild the city. It’s co-owner, one Keith Sheers, agreed to give a portion of their dividends back to the town.

Jamie was speechless. Could it even be possible? Could all those girls really be cat people? And what about the slut, Sandra? Could my sister actually be sharing her with him? If they’re both cat women, they might be, though I can’t picture sharing Keith with anyone, ever!

Just then, she heard a knock on her door. She answered it, and there was Rosa, a pretty Hispanic woman, with breasts as big as her own, and wide hips. Rosa was bisexual, and had tried getting with Jamie in the past, but, she was not interested. She still came by on occasion to see how she was doing.

“Hey Rosa. What’s up?”

“Not much, Jamie. What’s up with you? You look down, today.”

Jamie sighed. “I have a lot on my mind, right now.” She sat down on her comfortable recliner and leaned back on it. Rosa sat next to her on the couch.

“You want to talk about it?” she asked gently.

“No, not really,” she responded, looking away. She turned back towards her, then said, “It’s just that my sister is marrying a man that she knew I had a crush on for the longest time! And now they want me to help them with…a project of theirs.” She didn’t want to tell her about how they wanted her to spy on Inutech for them.

“Wow! Your sister must be a heartless bitch! No offense, of course.”

“None taken, and you’re right. She is a bitch! She knew full well I liked him, but stole him, anyways. Part of me wants to help them, but another part just wishes that my sister was dead!”

Rosa laughed and patted her knee. “Why don’t you steal him back? They say ‘all’s fair in love and war,’ or something like that. I know I would, if my sister stole my man!”

Jamie laughed, now. “I wish I could, Rosa. But, I have no idea how I would even accomplish that. I mean, I knew he used to like me in college, and may still like me a little now, but how do I get him away from her?”

Rosa thought in silence for a moment. “They said they needed your help with something, right?”

“Yeah?”

“Well, why don’t you call them up and tell them that you will discuss it with the guy, alone, though? That’s your best bet.”

Jamie smiled. “You know, that may just work. I’m going to call Katie now, to set it up.” She could have called him, but she wasn’t sure if she was quite ready to speak with him, yet.

Katie picked up. “So have you thought it over yet, Jamie?”

“No,” she replied. “I want to talk with Keith about it, first. Alone. If you don’t want to agree with that, then I’m sure you’ll find someone else to do your dirty work.”

Katie sighed on the other end. Jamie could hear her talking with someone else, once more. “OK. But, you have to meet at your house. He can’t go anywhere public, really.”

Jamie smiled, when she said that. If he was coming over to her place, alone, she was almost certain that not only would she be able to steal him from her, she may even get him in bed that night! It had been a good while since she had sex, since she believed that no one was better than Keith. Her pussy tingled at the thought. She replied on the phone, trying to stay calm, “Yeah, that’s fine. I’ll have to clean up a little, though. Is seven good for him?”

“Yeah, he said that will be fine. And Jamie?”

“What?”

She heard Katie lower her voice into almost a whisper. “You can fuck my fiancée, if you want to. I don’t mind sharing him with my little sister.” She hung up, leaving Jamie speechless. Not only did she know her plans, but she actually approved of them! She never knew Katie was like that.

Guess now I won’t feel so bad about fucking Keith. I’ll fuck the hell out of him. After I’m done with him, I’ll be the one he marries! Jamie smiled again. She couldn’t wait for her soul mate to see her.

* * *

Keith prepared himself for his ‘date’ with Jamie. He knew that there was no way he would be able to resist her enough to not have sex with her. Before he left, Katie hugged him, pressing her giant breasts against his frame. He could feel them press against his crotch now, while standing.

“You have my permission to fuck my sister, Keith,” she said with a smile. She must have also known that this will happen.

“How will she be able to keep working when she has cat ears and a tail, though?”

“Don’t worry about that,” she said. “Jamie is a genius, even smarter than you think I am. She actually has her own lab that takes up a few of her rooms. Just tell her that you need to find out where they are holding her, and how we can find and get her back.”

“Will do!” Keith exclaimed. “Just remember, babe; I may have known her a bit longer, but you’re still the one I love the most, and is marrying.”

She laughed, then leaned forward, and kissed him. “Jamie loves you, too. But, as long as I’m the one you marry, I’m fine. Now don’t get one of your guilty faces, Keith. There isn’t anyone who doesn’t want you to fuck her, including you, mister!”

“Am I that obvious?”

“Yes. Now go fuck my sister so that we can have a spy!” She was right. There was no reason for him to be guilty. Jamie knew what she was about to get into, and all the girls wanted him to be with her, him included. And also, they needed her help freeing Katie’s cat woman maid. He had a pride to protect, so he had little choice in the matter.

Keith started his car and rolled out of his driveway in the direction of Jamie’s house. Katie had written directions for him to get there from his mansion, so that was good. Jamie’s house was a white two story house. It seemed small, in Keith’s opinion, but, he guessed that since she has no one living with her, she didn’t need all that much space.

Keith took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She answered it and he meekly said, “Hello,” too stunned by how his old crush looked like, to say anything else.She was currently wearing a one piece red dress that displayed her D cup breasts. She looked very nice, but it made him feel a little underdressed, in just a pair of dress pants, and a long sleeved shirt. He noticed her check him out while he was at the door, her eyes lingering on his crotch.

She looked up and blushed. “Come in, Keith.” Keith followed her into her living room, where they both sat on the cushions of her couch, on opposite ends. “You look good, by the way,” she said, checking him out, once more. “You’ve got a little thinner. Have you been working out?”

Keith laughed a little. “Something like that.” He cleared his throat. “Anyhow, Katie and I were hoping that you would help us get ‘Mrs. Giggles’ out of Inutech. It’s kind of my responsibility to protect her and all the other cat women.

Jamie smiled, then stood up, before walking over to him, and sitting on his lap. “I’ll do what I can, Keith. That is, if you fuck me, and make me a cat woman. I’d like to research all of you, and the best way to start, would be to transform, myself.”

“To be honest,” Keith said, “I hoped you would say that. I’ve have a crush on you since college. Being with you has always been a fantasy of mine.”

She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, softly. “I’ve been thinking of no one else but you, since you saved me, Keith. I love you.” Keith knew he had a crush on her, but still didn’t know if he was in love with her, or not, yet. Instead of repeating her words, his mouth found hers and his tongue slipped into her.

Jamie didn’t complain though, and quickly began working her tongue across the roof of his tongue. She was a very good kisser, perhaps the best he had ever been with, ever. Their tongues danced and twirled together. Keith would feel as her tongue would bend to scrap the tip of it across the back of his teeth.

Keith broke the kiss and asked, “Are you sure you’re not already a cat lady? You sure can kiss like one.”

She smiled and said, “Thanks!” before going back to making out with him, passionately. He reached his hands around her back, pulling her closer to him. His hands drifted downwards, until they were on top of her ass cheeks, still covered by her red dress. Keith began to grab and squeeze her soft, yet firm, ass cheeks. Jamie moaned softly against him, as he did so. His hands began to tug at the bottom of her dress. She knew what he was trying to do, and lifted her ass for a moment, for him to pull her dress up enough to expose her ass, and bald pussy. She wasn’t wearing any panties, much to Keith’s pleasure.

Keith’s hands returned to her ass cheeks. He loved the feel of them, as he grabbed and squeezed them in his hands. Jamie lifted up his shirt, at that point. Keith raised his arms to let her take it off of him, before returning his hands to the contours of her lush ass. Jamie reached behind her and unzipped her dress, pulling it down so that the whole thing was bunched around her waist now.

“I can’t believe I’m asking this,” she told him, lifting up her D cup breasts. “But, my breasts aren’t too small, are they?”

Keith laughed at her comment and said, “No, baby. They look great on you!” Keith took one of her quarter inch nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue over it, again and again.

Katie moaned deeply and pressed Keith’s head into her chest. “I love you. I love you. I love you so fucking much!” She began whispering, or panting, the words “I love you, I love you, I love you, Keith,” in something of a mantra. Keith wasn’t sure if she was even aware of what she was saying, in the daze that she was in.

He lifted his head from her nipple, to kiss her. His mouth moved to her neck, biting it, gently. She moaned a little from it, though not as much as her sister would, when he did it to her. Her breasts seemed to be more sensitive, though. He lifted one of his hands from her ass, to her breast, and began to roll her nipple between his fingers. She moaned from that, and he lowered his head to her other breast, licking around her areola, before sucking her unused nipple into his mouth.

She began moaning, “Oh, Keith,” and “I love you so much,” over and over again. When he bit her nipple gently, she screamed out, “God, I love you, Keith Sheers!” He guessed, she had just orgasmed.

He lifted his head from her nipple. “You ok? Did you need a break or something?”

He could see the look of pure lust and passion in her shimmering blue eyes. She lifted his head to her own and kissed him deeply. “I’m OK,” she said, breaking the kiss. “I just love you so much, I just can’t stop saying it.”

He smiled, and the words, “I love you too, Jamie,” escaped from his lips. It was more of a reaction, than a statement though. He still wasn’t sure if what he said was true.

Jamie actually had another small orgasm when he had said those words to her. He couldn’t believe that she would be this sensitive, from him. He wondered if it was just a coincidence. He kissed her gently on the lips, then whispered, “I love you, Jamie Adams.” He felt her moan his name as yet another orgasm came over her. Keith had never met someone who was so in love with him, they could orgasm just from saying the words, “I love you.”

She french kissed him, while her hand found its way down his pants, to caress his large cock. She moaned against his mouth when she realized just how big it is. “Say it again, Keith. Tell me you love me.”

“I love you, Jamie.” She exploded in a heavy orgasm this time, and pressed her lips against him as her hips bucked against his crotch. He could almost hear her say that she loved him, inside his mouth, if that was at all possible.

Jamie broke the kiss, took her hand out of his pants, and stood up. “I think it’s time I get this thing inside me!” she exclaimed, as she began to unbuckle his pants and pull them down. She leaned forward and bit the top of his boxers, and began pulling them off of him with her teeth. Keith laughed and raised her hips to help her.

She actually managed to pull them up, over his massive erection, her nose scrapping across his shaft as she continued to pull them past his shaft and balls. Keith held his legs close together so that she could pull them off of him, and she did. It was something that he had never seen before, and he had to admit, it was pretty sexy.

After getting his boxers off of him, she raised it to her nose and smelled it. He didn’t know that girls liked to sniff panties. He had always thought that was just teenage boys, and virgin men. Obviously, he was wrong. Sniffing panties was only one of her fetishes, however. She pulled off his socks, afterwards, and began to massage his toes and feet. She reached her head up, and began to lick each one of his toes. Keith honestly did not find it the most erotic thing in the world; in fact, it felt more ticklish than sexy, to him. He stifled a laugh, however, not wanting to hurt her feelings, or ruin her moment.

She switched to his other foot and began to suck each digit into her mouth again. She looked up, and he smiled and mouthed the words, “I love you,” to help please her. He heard her once again moan against his toes, as her eyes shut, and her mouth gasped in the throes of orgasm. He hoped she didn’t bite off his toes, while orgasming.

She began to leave a trail of kisses past his feet, and up his legs. When her mouth got to his crotch, she began to stroke the underside of his dick. Her tongue reached forward, and practically juggled his balls in her mouth, as she licked and sucked each one. Her head then moved up, licking and kissing up his cock, until she reached the head of it. Her mouth then opened wide and she engulfed the head of his cock, licking and sucking all over.

“Ummm,” Keith moaned out. “My semen makes breasts grow, a lot, it would seem.”

She popped her head off of his cock. “Really?! That’s fascinating!” she exclaimed. “I’d like to figure out how that happens, some day, but for now, I think I need this cock inside of me!” Jamie straddled his lap once more, and, taking his cock in her left hand, she began to guide it to her dripping pussy.

She orgasmed once more, as the head of his cock entered her pussy, stretching it out, obscenely. He began to push up against her, as she began to push herself down on him. She moaned a little bit more deeper as each inch of his long, thick cock entered her pussy. When she reached the base of it, Jamie immediately began to grind against it in circles.

Their mouths met and began to kiss once more as she ground herself hard against him. She released their kiss and then kissed his ear, before whispering in it, “Say it for me again, lover.”

“I love you, Jamie.”

She moaned and screamed out, “I love you too, baby!” as she orgasmed again. Even as her orgasm calmed down, she had began her mantra once again, moaning out either his name, or how much she desperately loved him more than anyone on the Earth. Keith wasn’t sure if she was just obsessed with him, a lot, or just a little on the crazy side. He didn’t mind though, as long as she didn’t lose her voice over him.

She began pushing herself in and out of him, while Keith’s tongue once again found its way to her nipples. She moaned his name out through several orgasms. He added a few more orgasms to her by saying the words, “I love you,” several times, during their intercourse. Each time, she had orgasmed from his words. Keith found it easier and easier each time to tell her that he loved her.

If I keep telling her how much I love her, I may actually start believing that! He looked at her and smiled as she rode against him, looking deep into his eyes. I suppose being in love with four girls is alright, though.

Keith moaned, and began to shoot jets of semen deep into Jamie’s pussy. “I love you so much, Jamie,” he moaned out, making her orgasm at the same time.

“I love you too, Keith Sheers. I love you so much, I’d die for you!” The two came off their orgasms, Jamie giving the occasional kiss on his lips and neck, as they remained in that position.

“You’ll have to call off of work, tomorrow. Sorry I forgot to tell you that.”

“Why do I have to be off work? I hope it’s to fuck you all day, lover!” She winked and kissed him deeply again.

He laughed. “No. Everyone falls asleep most of the day, while they transform. You’ll probably have to come to my place. Will you be OK with that?”

“Yeah. It’ll give me some time to ‘bond’ with my sister, anyways. The sleep thing is rather interesting, however. I suppose one’s physical body expends so much energy in the transformation, that one loses consciousness during the process.”

“Yep. Pretty much,” Keith replied.

“I would like to research your chemistry, after I transform, that is. It would be very interesting for me to find out just what makes you and these ladies tick. Would you mind telling me how this happened, and what sorts of traits and abilities come with it?”

“Sure,” Keith said. He began to explain in detail about everything that had happened, up to this point. Jamie asked many questions during this time, like if he knew which chemicals landed on his cat. When he told her he did not know, she asked if he still had the smock he wore that day.

“I think so,” he said. “It’s probably in a box in my attic. It was mainly for work. Never wore it outside of there. But yeah, I don’t think I got rid of it.”

“Do you think you can find it for me? I’d love to know what exactly made you guys like this.” Keith smiled and nodded. He finished his story. Jamie laughed when she had heard how big her sister’s breasts were. When he told her that he liked Katie’s breasts, no matter how big they became, he thought she may have took it the wrong way.

“If I ever leave my job, I want breasts like her, Keith!” He smiled and told her that she shouldn’t give up her job, just for bigger breasts. She laughed and told him that when she got back to work, she would hack into their files and see what she could find. Keith was happy to hear that. The two ended up having sex several times that night, including twice in the ass. He knew from Katie that it was her favorite position. Each time, she would moan his name or how much she loved him. He really hoped that one day he could love her, just as much as she loved him. After one of the times they fucked, she had told him that this may well be the most happiest day in her entire life. Keith was actually glad for once in his life that he was about to create another cat woman.

When the two had finally arrived at Keith’s house, it was already well past 2am. The only person still awake at that time seemed to have been Tipsy. When they came inside, she was in her cute maid’s outfit, dusting. She noticed them and said, “Welcome back, master!”

She and Jamie looked at each other, up and down, and she said, “Is this your new addition, master? She is very pretty.”

“Why thank you!” exclaimed Jamie. Once again, Keith could smell the perfume coming off of her. Most of the cat women, however, even the human ones, seemed to like to go without perfumes, so that Keith could always smell their arousal.

Jamie noticed her perfume and asked her about it. “I like the smell,” she said, looking at Keith’s eyes. He couldn’t tell, but it seemed like lust in her eyes, at the time!

Of course she’s not after me! She said it herself, she doesn’t think about sex! Being around all these girls, and having these powers is starting to make me think everyone is lusting after me. I really need to get a grip on things, before I start raping random strangers I don’t know!

He smiled at her and she smiled back, before looking down demurely, and walking off. Keith and Jamie walked to his bedroom, Jamie commenting on how marvelous his house was, and that Katie must love it here. When they got into his room, Katie and Sandra were in bed sleeping. There was plenty of space though, and Keith told her that she would have to share with them, since even though his place was big, most of the rooms were already full. Jamie noticed her sister’s R cup breasts and exclaimed, “Oh my God! You weren’t kidding me! Katie’s breasts are huge!”

Katie woke up at that point and smiled, wearily at her sister. “So I’m guessing he sealed the deal?”

Jamie sled into bed, next to her naked body, and hugged her deeply. “Thanks, Katie. I just hope you can put up with me trying to get all your man’s attention, now.”

She laughed. “I have to put up with about twenty girls a day vying for his attention! One more won’t hurt me much, especially if it’s you.”

“Thanks, Katie,” she told her, hugging her again. The two stayed up talking for the next few hours, about Keith. Katie showed Jamie her engagement ring and Jamie told her that she was happy for her, but still wished that it was her that was getting married to Keith, instead. They both laughed at that. Keith was glad they were getting along.

Jamie fell asleep soon afterwards, and stayed asleep throughout most of the next day. Keith and Katie stayed by her side, most of the day, while the other women left them alone. At one point, Susan did come in and express her congratulations to the happy couple. She then went on to ask if she could coordinate the wedding for the two of them. Come to find out, in addition to real estate, and accounting, Susan had also dabbled in wedding planning, though not that seriously, according to her.

Katie and Keith agreed to let her do the planning, on a cat themed wedding for them. She asked when they wanted to do the marriage. The two looked deep into each others eyes, reading one another, before they both said in unison, “Two months.” They laughed, and Susan gave Katie a hug and kissed Keith passionately, thanking them both for letting her do this for them.

The two stayed in the bedroom with Jamie the entire time, mostly. During the time, they would make out occasionally, or talk about the upcoming wedding that they were planning. Diamond had come in at one point, sulking about how she wanted to be the one getting married. Keith frowned and apologized, saying that he had been with Katie longer, but still loved Diamond greatly.

Diamond leaned forward, and kissed him passionately, while leaving her eyes open, to stare at Katie’s face. Katie told him later, that he could swear that she was jealous of her, regardless of the fact that they could not become jealous. Diamond had given his cock a small squeeze after that, and left.

It wasn’t until late that night that Jamie transformed. She stretched, and purred when she saw Keith with Katie, both staring down at her. The three all hugged. Jamie asked what time it was, and Keith told her it was close to 3am.

“Damn!” Jamie exclaimed. “I’ll have to get back to my place if I’m still going to work in the morning.”

“Can’t you call in sick again?” Katie asked her.

“No, not without a doctors note, at least. Yesterday, I took one of my vacation days off. I’ll be fine, sis.”

“Just remember to hide your tail and ears there, ok? I’m still not liking having you continue to live in your place. If Inutech finds out about you, then you’ll be in deep shit!” Keith warned her.

Jamie laughed. “Once again, I’ll be fine. My lab has delicate equipment that I would rather not move, if possible. I’m bound to move in with you, eventually. Sides,” she added, “They don’t know I’m one of you ,yet, hopefully. I’ll be careful.”

Keith ended up driving Jamie back to her house, while Katie sat in the back seat, behind her, her giant breasts smashed against the back of Jamie’s chair. Katie complained, but Jamie just smiled and told her, “It’s your fault for getting those things so big!” Both of them stuck their tongues out at each other and laughed. The got to her house, and she kissed Keith passionately, before turning to her sister and hugging her, kissing her cheek.

“Hold up,” Keith said, as she began to walk up the stairs to her place. Keith popped his trunk open, and took out his stained coveralls he wore the night he rescued Jamie and Sandra. Jamie took it and raised it to her nose, smelling it. She smiled and kissed him again, before turning back to her house.

“Thanks, Keith!” she said, walking away.

She walked into her house, while Katie moved to the front seat. “I sure hope she’ll be OK,” Keith told her, as they rode back home.

“I’m sure she’ll be fine. Jamie is very bright.” Keith hoped she was right. He’d be devastated if something happened to her.

* * *

Jamie cut out a piece, around the chest area, of Keith’s coveralls, where she thought the chemicals were the most prevalent, and put the sample in her mass spectrophotometer to begin the process of identifying the chemicals that helped make Keith what he was now. She had received the mass spectrophotometer several years ago. She got it as part of a research grant, funded by Inutech, when she began working there. She had told them that she wanted to do some research in her home place, and they allowed her to be delivered a certain amount of equipment. It was more of a loan, than a gift, though. She still had to return the items by the end of next year, or immediately after losing her job there.

Jamie was eager to find out, just what exactly caused all of their transformations, and why Keith did not have cat ears and a tail, like the others. It was as if his transformation was slightly different from Sandra’s. Jamie wanted to know why. She powered up the machine, making sure it was connected to her hard drive, and let it run as she prepared for work. The machine would take most of the day to decipher all the chemicals on there, so she would have to wait.

Jamie actually had several more hours before she had to go to work. Even though she was not sleepy at that time, she decided to take a cat nap. She woke up two hours later and yawned. After taking a shower, she looked at her cat ears in her mirror and felt them between her fingers. Her blonde ears felt velvety, against her fingers. She felt her furry tail next, and had to just laugh, at what she was now.

Jamie next taped her tail across her back. She smiled at how flexible she was now, as she reached behind her, taping her tail to her back, with long strips of yellow tape. No one would be able to notice it once she donned her lab coat. Her ears were a bit more tricky. Jamie ended up tapering her ears down to her hair with several hair clips. She then went back to her room, and put on a blonde wig that she would sometimes wear to events. The wig was blonde, just like her own hair, and only slightly longer in the back. It was also prebraided in the middle, so that she wouldn’t have to trouble with braiding it herself, if she was looking for that look. Jamie straightened the wig, making sure that her hair stayed inside of it. She then put on her work clothing, and, after looking at herself one final time in the mirror, she set off for her work.

Things seemed to go well for Jamie, that day at work. No one seemed to notice she was wearing a wig, or that she had a tail. On her break, Jamie went onto her computer in her office. First, she downloaded the list of chemicals lost during the fire. That was public to almost everyone in the laboratory, so she was allowed to copy it onto a disk. She began to hack through the network, next, looking for any files she could on cat women. Eventually she found several restricted files, under the authority of Dr. Thurston. She always found him a rather strange and heartless person. From time to time she had noticed how he would smile sometimes, after letting an employee go.

She began to hack into the files, making sure to bounce the signal off of several satellites so that they could not trace things back to her. Of course, they would figure it was someone at Inutech, but they would never know whom. She was able to hack into their servers and began to download the contents of it, on disk. She decided to check the files, to see if any of it would even be relevant to them.

Much to her surprise, she discovered an underground laboratory beneath Inutech, where they conducted research into military weapons and other things which could be considered illegal. She located the files concerning what they currently researched in the underground facility. She then found several files on the DNA of the cat women, and Dr. Thurston’s plans to create a formula to create more cat people. She found that one very interesting, and made sure to copy it as well.

Jamie then clicked on the most recent files that were added to their database. She gasped in horror at what she saw. The video began with men in full covering, conducting several experiments on Mrs. Giggles, who was a full cat woman by that point. Tubes and wires stuck out of her naked body as she laid on a slab in a lab she had never seen before. A few of the scientists continued taking notes as they tortured the poor cat woman.

Jamie couldn’t help but click on the second video. Her eyes began to water as she cried at the sight before her, and her hand covered her mouth which was agape. She may have never known the dead cat woman currently being dissected by the scientists of Inutech, but it sickened her that she worked for such a corporation. What kind of monsters are these people? How could they do this shit?

Overcome with emotion, Jamie took the disk out of her hard drive and erased all history from her computer, before getting up and walking to her car, trying not to cry. Earlier that day, she had taken several vials of chemicals from the storage freezer there, storing them in her purse, and keeping it in her car. At first, she felt guilty about what she did, but now, her guilt was directed at how she worked for a company like them for so long, without realizing what was going on behind her back. When she got in her car, she broke down crying. She hated the fact that she had worked with such an evil corporation. She vowed that she would never return there again.

“Sir! Someone has hacked into your files, sir!”

Dr. Thurston looked up at the young security guard and smiled slightly. “Do you know who?”

“No, sir. But, we are investigating the situation, right now. We think it may be someone in our own building!”

Dr. Thurston waved him away. “Yes. Yes. I know already. You can leave now.” The guard looked at Dr. Thurston, puzzled, and walked out. Dr. Thurston already knew of Dr. Adams plans, several days ago. When he had discovered that Jamie Adams was the sister of Katie Adams, he knew it would only be a matter of time before she would turn on them, in favor of Mr. Sheers. In fact, in preparation, he had Dr. Adams bugged, months ago.

He was a bit upset at first at the failure of Mr. Clint and his team, but quickly got over it when Mr. Sheers contacted her with his plans. He expected her to be turned, and gained valuable information about Mr. Sheers’ own transformation, and his high level of pheromones. He also knew that Mr. Sheers and Dr. Adams would not contact the police. Such an act would only lead to their identities being discovered, and they would never have that.

He also knew that Dr. Adams was like most of the other researchers here. Her curiosity would lead her to research the cat women. With access to the blood of the alpha and other cat women, she would complete Dr. Thurston’s formula within a couple of weeks, he predicted. He could leave it to his team, but that would take another eight months to finish, even with the data on the cat woman they had captured. She would complete his formula for him, and when that happened, they would strike.

* * *

While Jamie was getting ready to drive to Keith’s house to relay the horrible news of Mrs. Giggles demise, Keith was actually at his job, at the strip club, himself. At the moment, there were no customers, but it was still early in the day. He went to the bar and looked at Amy, smiling.

“So, I see Sandra let you try her milk?” he said, staring at her now round, full R cups. She now had to be at the opposite end of the bar to not knock over customers’ drinks. She was very good at what she did, though. Keith figured that she would just turn sideways, when giving people their beer.

“Yeah, master!” she exclaimed. “Mistress Sandra knew how I wanted breasts like hers and let me suck her nipples. I think she also wanted to try her milk out on someone like me,” she said.

“Yeah, she always was overtly curious about everything,” Keith said, laughing.

Amy went on. “After ten minutes they grew all the way to this size! Isn’t that amazing, master?”

“Yeah, I figured something like that may happen.”

Amy sashayed her hips a little. “I ate her out through two orgasms after that. Now my hips are almost as big as hers. Do you like them?”

Keith looked down at her ass from the side. Her round buttocks jutted out obscenely from her backside. “I do!” Amy smiled and Keith turned his head to the main stage. Samantha was dancing again that morning. She was already completely naked, save her g string, which left little to the imagination. He had noticed her hips and ass had grown recently, as well.

He smiled and walked over to her. Keith pulled out a dollar and held it to her. Samantha giggled and stretched her panties, so that he could stick it in there. He did and watched her as she danced provocatively. Lately, Keith found himself more and more attracted to her. She was like a forbidden fruit to him. She was something he wanted to taste, but knew that he shouldn’t. And because of that, he wanted her all the more. He knew she was no longer his brother anymore.

He looked up at her and asked, “Samantha?”

“Yes, master?”

“Do you remember anything about your old life? Like who you once were?” he asked, curious.

She giggled and said, “I’ve always been me, master! Your slave!”

“I know, but, do you remember your time as a man?”

She ruffled her brows for a moment, then smiled and laughed. “I’ve always been a girl, master! You’re being silly again, aren’t ya?”

So, Sam is gone after all. She doesn’t even remember what she once did, anymore. Maybe I should let up on her a little.

“Hey Samantha?” he asked.

“Yes, master?”

“I’ve been thinking, and, you are allowed to watch us have sex for now on. How does that sound?”

“Oh thank you, master! I can’t wait!” She jumped down and hugged him, pressing her small breasts against him. He felt his erection grow against her, and knew she could as well. He leaned his head back, looking into her eyes, only a couple of inches from her lips. He wanted to kiss her at that point, but didn’t.

Instead he gently pushed her away. Samantha smiled and returned to her dance. Keith then walked to the bar. He was itching for a good fuck at the time, and needed someone to do it with. He leaned over the bar and whispered, “Take a break, Amy. The girls can watch the bar, while you’re with me.”

She raised an eyebrow and asked, “And what is it that you want of me, master?”

“I want to feel that new body of yours against my dick! Are you in!”

Amy smiled and purred. “Of course, master.” Keith ended up fucking her in every position available, and came twice in her before letting her back to work.

* * *

Katie was in her living room, watching the television, when Jamie burst in, with tears on her face. Katie immediately got up and walked towards her. Jamie noticed her and ran into her embrace. “I’m so sorry, Katie! I didn’t know! I didn’t know!” she cried out.

Katie brushed her hair out of her eyes. “There, there now. What didn’t you know?”

“They killed her, Katie. They ripped her apart and killed her! Please don’t make me go back there. I don’t ever want to go back there again!” The news broke Katie’s heart, that Mrs. Giggles had died. She didn’t know her well, since she never had an opportunity to talk to her, but she was a cat woman, because of her. And now she was dead.

She broke down crying as well. “I should have never transformed her!” she exclaimed. “Keith told me that I shouldn’t, but I did, and this happened!” Now it was Jamie’s turn to comfort her. She held the back of her head against her shoulder and stroked it gently, telling her that it would be alright, while continuing to cry, herself. She knew that she would have to call Keith right away.

Katie sniffed and picked up the phone, dialing his number. He picked up and she said, “Baby, can you come home right now? We really need you. Mrs. Giggles is dead.”

There was a silence on the other end. “I’m so sorry, Katie. I’ll be there, right away.” Keith showed up twenty minutes later. Katie could tell how depressed he was at the news, and it depressed her all the more.

She and Jamie had settled down a little bit since he had arrived, and Jamie began to tell Keith about the files she stole. When she was done, Keith asked, “What should we do now? I mean, we could move somewhere else, far away from them. We’d have to start over, but I’m sure we would be fine.”

Katie shook her head. “They’ll chase us for the rest of their lives, if what Jamie said was true.”

“So, what can we do?” Keith asked.

“Jamie got the floor plans of Inutech. I say we break in at night, and erase all their computers and destroy all the equipment. Maybe burn the place to the ground, even.”

Keith groaned. “There would be guards there. And more in this secret laboratory, maybe. It’s too risky.”

Jamie looked between the two. “If we were to break in there, we would need a plan of some sort. As much as I’d like to burn down Inutech now, we have to be careful about this.”

Katie then responded, “We’ll have to come up with a plan. Something full proof. In the end, we may have to just do it when the opportunity comes up. It sucks waiting until then, but maybe we can figure out a way to stop them in the meantime, since there seems to be humans who would still know about our existence.”

“We’ll figure it all out, eventually,” Keith said. “Hopefully they won’t be kidnapping any of us any time soon.”

Jamie then said to Keith, “I want to do my own research on all of us. I might be able to discover abilities that may help us in the future. And yes, I am still going to stay in my house, with my lab, Keith. I promise to move in with you guys the moment my research is finished.

Katie looked at her curiously. Can they read each other, like me and Keith do?

Keith sighed and said, “Fine. I really can’t stop you from doing what you want. If you want to do research about us, at your place, I’ll help you any way I can. Just be safe, Jamie. I’ll check up on you in the morning. OK?”

Jamie smiled a little bit. “You better!” Katie looked at her and frowned a little. She knew her sister was more than a little curious about the cat people’s anatomies, but had wondered if finding out more about them would help them, or hurt them, in the end.

* * *

Jamie went home, soon after talking with Keith. She didn’t feel like having sex at the moment, and neither did he. Instead, she began to focus on her work, when she returned to her abode. She turned on her computer monitor and began reading the results of the chemicals on Keith’s overalls. It gave a long list of the elements involved, but Jamie had to narrow it down now to find out which chemicals were the ones to mix with their bloodstreams.

Jamie stripped off her top and bra, before wincing in pain, as she took the tape off of her tail from her back. She hissed and reminded herself to not try that again. She then took a vial and began to pull and squeeze her nipple until milk came out. They had told her that she carried milk now, and she wanted to decompose it for her research.

She then pulled out a syringe and attached a vial to it. She frowned as she pricked her skin, allowing her blood to flow into the vial. When it was full, she labeled her blood, and stored it in her small freezer compartment with the chemicals that she had taken from Inutech. She then put the vial of her milk within the spectrophotometer and let it analyze the new sample, while she looked over the details of the disk, comparing what they had got, to her own research. She needed to know more. Jamie already knew that she wanted to create the potion to create cat people, or more specifically, one that would transform Keith into a full cat man.

* * *

The next morning, Keith rode to Jamie’s house, a bit tired. The previous night, even though he was not in the mood at first, Diamond quickly had changed that, to suck his dick. Alexis ended up showing up, and helping her with the cock sucking. Though she had hardly ever done it before, she was quickly growing as talented as Sandra, and knew how to purr against his cock already!

Samantha sat on a chair near his closet area, during that time, naked, watching them. Keith couldn’t help but watch, as she rubbed her clit, moaning as she watched the two girls sucking him off. He ended up blowing his load in Diamond’s mouth that night, while watching Samantha turn him on even more, with her masturbation. Just like with the others, she grew to a stunningly large 42R cup. Her hips had also taken the 45″ mark that Sandra and Katie had taken. The three of them had sex several more times that night, Alexis swallowing his load as well, once.

She told him later, when all four of them were exhausted, that she wanted to look perfect for him, and this size, at 38R, was obviously the perfect size, since it was the size they stopped at. Keith had laughed at that, and pet her blue hair, that he adored.

He arrived at Jamie’s house and knocked, before entering. It seemed that she was up half the night as well, judging from the bags under her eyes. “Hey sexy, how’s things going for you? Are you doing better now?”

She smiled up at him. “I’m good. How are you, baby?”

“I am doing quite well, thank you. So have you found out anything about our transformations, yet?”

“Well,” she said, closing the gap between the two of them, “I know that the milk contains a large amount of estrogen in concentrated doses. It would explain why men have been turning into females from it.”

The words she said brought back an image of Samantha rubbing herself through an orgasm, while watching him. He felt his cock begin to stiffen. Jamie noticed it and squeezed it hard while she kissed him. “I’m glad you came Keith. I needed your help on something, actually.”

She began to unbutton his pants. “And what would that be?” he asked, while beginning to take off his shirt.

She purred a little as she began to take off his pants letting his cock out. “I need your cum, baby!” She began to go down on Keith.

As her head bobbed up and down on his cock, he warned her about how it would make her breasts grow, if he came inside of her. He eventually did cum in her mouth, and she quickly got up and spit most of it into a vial, swallowing the rest. Keith looked at her, wondering what she was doing. “Thanks, Keith. I needed a sample of this for my research.” Keith frowned a little and she laughed. “Don’t worry, lover! I did swallow some of it, and I do plan on fucking you, before you leave here!”

She began to put his vile of semen in some device he had never seen before in his life, in her small lab. Keith looked around at all the equipment she had. “How did you come across all of this?”

“Hmm?” she said, looking up from her computer screen. “Some of it were rewards for papers I wrote. Some of them I bought with my own money.” Keith nodded as her attention returned to her computer, punching buttons on it.

She then turned around and kissed Keith on the lips. “OK, I’m done here for now. Now, I think I promised I would fuck your brains out, right?”

“You did,” he answered. Katie quickly shrugged off her shirt and bra and squeezed her tits.

“Hmmmm…warm and tingly sensations seem to build when my breasts are about to grow. Slight tingling in the buttocks as well,” she said, reaching around and squeezing her ass, through her pants. He figured that she was taking notes of her transformation, as it happened. The two watched on as her nipples grew to the half inch mark and her areola spread another half inch outwards. The rest of her breasts began to swell outwards, before settling on a large 36G cup.

She looked down at her new assets and smiled. “I’ll measure it all later,” she said, stripping off the rest of her clothing. “Right now, I want that cock of yours inside of me!” Keith was happy to oblige. Soon enough the two of them were naked on her living room floor, fucking each other, like there was no tomorrow.

* * *

Tipsy smiled and waved, as her Mistress, Susan walked by her in a bathrobe. Various documents were in her hands at the time, presumably part of her wedding plans. She liked her mistress very much. She had helped create all her maids outfits that she currently wore around the house. Her master found her stockings and high heels very appealing, and told her once about that, making her blush.

Mistress Susan smiled and walked over to her. “How are you today, Tipsy?”

“I am doing good, mistress,” she said, as her eyes lowered to the floor.

Her mistress took a sniff of her. “I see you are wearing perfume again. Why do you like that stuff so much?”

“Master said that he enjoyed the smell a lot.” Her master did like the smell but, that wasn’t the real reason why she wore it. The truth was, even though she had told her master that she didn’t grow aroused easily, she was, currently, and had been, for several months now.

When she moved into her master’s home, from Mistress Katie’s place, she wasn’t expecting that the constant smell of arousal wafting from all the others would get to her. But, slowly, over time, she was becoming more and more aroused from her master, especially the days he wore only his boxers around the house.

Tipsy desperately wanted to have what the other girls had with him, but was too shy to bother him with her needs. So, she began to wear perfume, to hide her scent from him. She continued to pretend that she had no sexual feelings for him, but it was tough.

Susan looked at her and took another scent. “So, what made you start wearing it then? You said he liked it, but why did you put it on that first time?”

Tipsy looked into Susan’s curious eyes and she caved in. Glancing at the floor, she told her, “I’ve been hiding my scent from the master. I didn’t want him to smell my arousal for him.”

Susan gasped. “Aw, Tipsy! I’m sure that Keith would love to have sex with you! You just have to ask him!”

“I don’t want to bother him. Master already has plenty of girlfriends. I doubt he would want me to bother him.”

“Are you kidding me?” Susan exclaimed. “Keith cares about you just as much as the rest of us. And, I have actually seen him taking peeks at you, occasionally. I’m pretty sure he’s attracted to you, somewhat.”

“Really, mistress! I didn’t know that! What should I do then?” she asked.

“Besides professing your needs to him and having sex with him? Well,” she noted, looking up and down her body. “You should grow your breasts a couple of cup sizes, then present yourself to him. He’ll love your new breasts once they’ve grown! You should also try not to wear your perfume, so that he can smell your arousal, next time.”

Tipsy blushed and looked downwards again. “I’ll try, mistress,” she said, barely above a whisper.

“OK, well, let’s go back to my room. I’ll let you suck on my nipple for a while.”

They smiled at one another and headed towards her room. Susan immediately took off her shirt and bra, and began to press Tipsy’s face into her E cup breast. Tipsy began to suck the milk from her mouth. It was the first time as a cat woman that she had actually tasted it, and it was good!

After sucking on it for a while, her breasts grew to a D cup. Her mistress made her continue to suck, however, until she was a full E cup, just like her. Susan then took one of her maid’s outfits, and refitted it, so that it would fit her, while showing off her now impressive cleavage. Tipsy looked at her new breasts in a mirror, and mewed, happily.

She saw her master, about an hour later. He had returned from Mistress Jamie’s house in a good mood. As he began to walk to the stairway, she caught up with him. She hadn’t applied any more perfume, but the scent of it was still there when Keith smelled it, lightly.

“Good afternoon, master,” she said, with a smile.

“Hey, Tipsy.” He then noticed her breasts jutting outwards. She saw his eyes take a once over of her body at that point, lingering on her thighs, covered in black stockings. She could actually smell his arousal now!

He pointed at her chest and asked, “What happened with your breasts?”

She looked down her cleavage and said, “Mistress Susan thought I would look pretty with larger breasts.”

Her master smiled and said, “Well, you look very pretty. Your maid’s outfit really goes well with them.”

Tipsy blushed again, and looked up at her master. “Thanks, master,” she replied, staring into his green eyes. The two lingered in that position for several moments. Her master then smiled and said, I’m gonna go hang out with Katie for a little bit, and tell her and Sandra about my time over at Jamie’s.

“OK, master,” she said, a bit disappointed that she hadn’t made a move. Her master made his way to his room, and Tipsy walked to Mistress Susan’s room, in disgrace.

Mistress Susan at the time was making calls to churches about their rates. Tipsy was going to leave her alone, but she waved her into the room with her. She waited as her mistress finished her conversation, then looked at her. “Judging by the way you look, I’m guessing that you weren’t able to get Keith in bed?”

She looked down again. “No, mistress. He was attracted to me, but I was still too scared to tell him how I feel.”

Susan shook her head. “It’s ok, dear. I was shy too, back in high school. Hardly dated anyone those days. Then, when I went to college, my ex-husband met me. We hit it off, and he helped me come out of my shell, even though he ended up being an asshole, in the end.”

“But now we have our master, right?”

“Yeah. The point I was trying to make was that I needed help with my shyness and someone helped me, so I am going to help you, now.”

“Thank you, mistress. It means a lot to me.”

“Now, here’s what’s going to happen. You are going to hide in Keith’s closet tonight. I’ll get him roused up, and then you come out and take his body. He won’t turn you down, or even resist you, in that state!”

Tipsy laughed. “Oh, that is very clever, mistress. I hope I can do my part.”

Susan laughed and told her, “If it doesn’t happen tonight, there will always be tomorrow, right?” Tipsy smiled and hugged her mistress tightly.

That night, Mistress Susan distracted her master, while she snuck into Keith’s large, walk in closet, leaving enough of it slightly open, to watch them. As she waited nervously to make love to her master, she undressed herself and stood in the dark closet and room, alone. She managed to control her breathing, since she was very excited to see her master naked and have sex with him. It had been her fantasy for a while now, and it was about to come true.

Finally, she watched as Susan walked into the room, holding her master’s hand. “It’s been almost a week since we had sex!” she exclaimed to him. “So, I really need you now!” Her mouth covered his own as she began to make out with him.

Sandra followed behind them, already naked, her large breasts jutting outwards. She thought that Mistress Sandra had very nice breasts, and hoped to have ones close to that size after she tasted her master’s milk. She was ready to share her master with Mistress Susan. In the very rear was Samantha, in a pair of red panties and a bra holding her small breasts up. She immediately went to the chair in front of Tipsy’s door, and purred as she watched her master. Tipsy hoped that Samantha would not notice her hiding, though.

Mistress Susan pushed master onto the bed and straddled him, while unbuttoning her dress shirt. Mistress Sandra moved to the side of her master, and began to kiss him deeply. Mistress Susan then pulled off her shirt, and unclasped her bra from the front, shrugging it off. The master reached up and began to caress her breasts as he continued to kiss the other mistress.

She heard a slight moan from in front of her, and looked down to see that Samantha had shrugged off her clothing, and was now stroking her clit, while watching the three of them. Tipsy thought that she had a good idea, and brought her own hand to her vagina, and began to rub her fingers across the folds. Luckily, she was more of the quiet type in bed, and her slight moans went unnoticed by the rest of the group.

She watched in fascination as her master broke his kiss with Mistress Sandra, and leaned forward, taking Mistress Susan’s nipple in his mouth. It seemed that he was very well versed in that, because she immediately began to moan against him. Mistress Sandra began to suck on her other nipple, and her moans increased as she brought a hand over each of their heads, pressing them closer to her breast tissue.

Tipsy began to play with her nipples with her free hand, as she watched them. She looked on as Mistress Susan’s hips began to thrash up and down. She guessed that she had just orgasmed. She let their heads off of her, and the mistress got up and began to slide off the master’s jogging pants and boxers, in one movement. Tipsy’s eyes widened at the size of her master’s penis. It was huge! From the angle she was at, it almost looked as big as a small baseball bat. And under it were two balls as big as oranges! She knew that all of them were able to fit it in them, but it must be one heck of a stretch!

She watched as Mistress Susan stripped off her own pants in a hurry and raised her hips, positioning her vagina above his large penis. She slowly began to lower herself on his large tool, moaning all the way. Tipsy imagined it was her, his penis was filling, and squeezed her legs together, as an orgasm came over her. She continued to thrust her thumb and forefinger against her clit, rushing to another orgasm.

It sounded like Samantha went through several orgasms herself, as she moaned loudly several times while watching her master thrusting upwards, as mistress raised and lowered herself, again and again. Mistress Sandra had begun to rub herself as well, as she kissed her master deeply, once more, while the master’s hands grabbed and squeezed the large globes of Susan’s buttocks. During the time, Mistress Susan seemed to have gone through two more orgasms, while riding on top of her.

Tipsy’s eyes were glued to her master’s penis as it disappeared into her mistress’ opening, then appeared once again, as she raised herself. She looked up several times to see him staring in her direction. At first she thought that he had spotted her, but quickly realized that his lustful stares were directed at his ‘sister’, Samantha.

She then saw Mistress Susan look in her direction. She extended her arm and beckoned her with her finger. Tipsy knew that was her cue to join in, but she found herself not able to move at all. Her feet were glued to the floor, in fear that her master would not accept her advances and instead, become mad at her.

Samantha, however, was not as fearful as she was. Thinking that the mistress was pointing at her, Samantha got out of her seat and walked towards Mistress Susan.

Mistress Susan seemed to have a look between shock and disappointment as she approached her, and climbed onto the bed, next to the master. Master seemed to just be shocked, and fearful? She didn’t know why he would be afraid. Then again, she was quite fearful of confronting him, herself. Perhaps this was a similar situation for him.

Mistress Susan looked towards her, once more, and realizing that she was too afraid to walk out of the closet, she let her remain there, telling Mistress Samantha, “You can suck my tits, or kiss me, just don’t do anything to piss off Keith.” She looked at Keith, apparently nervous of him. Mistress Susan sighed as she rocked against him still, and pulled Samantha’s head towards her own, kissing her. Both their mouths opened and they began to french kiss in front of the master.

Even though he was still kissing Mistress Sandra himself, it seemed that the scene he was watching with one eye, invigorated him greatly, and he began thrusting against her in with more energy. Mistress Susan began to moan and buck her hips as she orgasmed once more, on top of her master.

Mistress Sandra broke the kiss, and, seeing Samantha with Mistress Susan, decided to please the mistress as well. Mistress Sandra moved up on the bed and began to lick and suck on Mistress Susan’s breasts. Drops of milk dropped down her jaw as she drunk the mistress’ milk. Samantha noticed Mistress Sandra, and latched on to her other nipple, getting her first real taste of her mistress’ milk. Even from the view of the closet, Tipsy could tell that Samantha was putting on a show for her master. As she continued to suck on her breast, Samantha’s soft buttocks weaved back and forth in the air where her master could easily see, and well within touching reach. Master’s eyes seemed to have been riveted on Samantha’s round butt, as he continued to thrust, wildly now, against the mistress. Tipsy wondered if he was thinking of having sex with Samantha, at that moment.

Master Keith’s eyes turned back to Mistress Susan’s, as she seemed to have another large orgasm against him. Keith moaned loudly and thrust his hips as much as he could in her. The mistress got off of him, after that. Tipsy saw the semen leaking from the lips of her mistress’ vagina, and realized that her master had orgasmed. She licked her lips, wishing that she could taste his milk, but was still too afraid to move out of the closet.

Mistress Susan and Mistress Sandra slid down their master’s body. Tipsy watched as both of them began to pump his penis up and down, while their heads lowered and began to lick his softened penis all over. Occasionally the two would kiss each other, or take his entire length in their mouth.

Tipsy knew that Samantha wanted to join her mistresses, but Keith simply said one word to her. “No.” He said it with a kind face, though, and his hand reached up and stroked Samantha’s cheek. She smiled and purred against his hand, thankful that he would at least do that for her. His thumb lowered to her mouth, and she looked at him before sucking it into her mouth, licking it with her tongue. Keith moaned deeper from what Samantha was doing than his two mistresses licking his penis. Tipsy thought that was strange, but, between the three of them, his manhood quickly became erect, once more.

This time it was Mistress Sandra’s turn to ride on her master’s tool. She instantly began to moan as she ground her vagina against his balls. Samantha began to suck on her nipple, and soon afterwards, Mistress Susan began to drink the milk from Mistress Sandra’s nipple, as well.

Over the next fifteen minutes, Mistress Sandra rode through several orgasms as she ground against him. Master would lean forward and kiss her passionately from time to time, but Tipsy could tell that his eyes were on Samantha once more.

Fifteen minutes after she began to suck on her mistress’ nipple, Samantha disengaged herself from her breast and moaned deeply. “They’re growing master! I can feel my tits grow!”

Mistress Susan disengaged herself from Mistress Sandra’s nipple, while Mistress Sandra’s grinding slowed to a crawl, as they watched Samantha’s breasts grow in front of them. Her areola extended until it was an inch and a half around her small, hard nipple. Her nipple did not grow, but the rest of her breasts began to ripple and grow. Samantha’s hands felt her flesh between her nipples as it extended against her, stopping at an E cup. Her breasts were about the same size as Tipsy’s now.

Susan then exclaimed, “What the fuck?!” as her own breasts began to enlarge and fatten. Even Mistress Sandra had stopped to watch her. All of them were in stunned silence as her breasts slowly expanded, until they were a large I cup.

When the transformation stopped, Susan felt her breasts between her hands. “Not that I’m complaining, Keith, but I thought you said that because we gave milk, others’ milk had no effect on us!”

“Well, it was like that!” he exclaimed.

“My milk must be potent enough to effect other mistresses, sister,” Mistress Sandra explained. “I’m sorry.” She pouted towards Mistress Susan.

She laughed. “It’s ok. I was just a little surprised, that’s all.”

“Did you want to keep sucking on them?” Mistress Sandra asked, shaking her own R cups back and forth across her hips.

She laughed again. “No, I think that’ll be it for me, for tonight. I think Samantha over here would like to keep going, though.”

“I would, mistress!” she exclaimed.

Mistress Susan got off the bed and turned towards her, saying, “It’s ok, Tipsy,” before walking out. Master continued to have sex with Mistress Sandra for some time after that, while Mistress Sandra allowed Samantha to keep sucking on her nipple, raising her breast size by yet another eight cups, by the end. Samantha seemed to love her new M cup breasts and Tipsy could not blame her. She wished her breasts were that big, herself.

Maybe tomorrow, she thought to herself, while she waited for the three of them to go to sleep.

* * *

Jamie continued her research into the fascinating world of the cat people. After going through a series of orgasms with her man, Jamie had kissed him and told him that she would call him the next day. She wanted him to stay, but, she knew that her master would be too great of a distraction from her work, and she wanted to finish it as soon as possible, so that she could be with Keith, on a permanent basis. Keith understood and left her, telling her, “I love you,” before he left. He knew that she orgasmed every time he said that, and liked to tease her with his power over her.

She began running the tests on Keith’s sperm, while taking her new measurements. She noticed that her hips had widened to the 38″ mark after swallowing half of his cum. She recorded that, along with her breast growth and nipple growth. She knew that it would take a few more hours for the tests to finish, so Jamie put on an oversized jersey that stretched out obscenely, from her breasts pressing against it. She also put on her wig, once more, as well as a pair of hip hugging jeans.

Jamie ended up going to the animal shelter, and adopted a pure white feline, named Broccoli. She thought Broccoli was a strange name for a cat, or any animal for that matter, but since she was used to the name, Jamie figured to let her keep it. Broccoli purred and rubbed herself against her hip, as she drove home.

“So how would you like to like to become a cat woman, just like me?” she asked it. Broccoli meowed, then purred against her, once more. “I’ll take that as a ‘yes’.”

When the two returned to her place, she milked herself into a measuring cup, until she had filled two cupfuls of her milk. She then placed it in a saucer, and fed it to Broccoli, who happily drunk the milk, mewing her appreciation afterwards. Jamie pet her new cat, as it purred against her, and timed how long it would take for the cat to go into a slumber. It did, almost immediately, but she did not become unable to waken, until two hours later.

Jamie took a syringe and made soft cooing noises to the cat, as she took its blood. She didn’t know why she made those noises though; it wasn’t like the cat could hear her. Her tests of the semen DNA came out, and she studied her notes, in glee. She was starting to figure out Keith’s current DNA composition. Once she did that, she could tailor a transformation formula, specifically meant for him.

She then took the sample of blood, and began testing it as well. She took a sample of it under a microscope and took notes, as Broccoli’s cells mutated to something completely different, to her amazement. She looked down at Broccoli’s sleeping form and smiled. It would be a while before her newest tests were completed, but there was one other facet of the cat transformations that she wanted to study. But, to do that, she would have to have a human subject she can transform.

Jamie racked her brain, trying to think of someone that she can transform. She could try it with a homeless person, but then she would have to test them for disease. For her research to work, she would need someone in good health; she could test the effects of the transformation some other day, on those who were diseased.

Then a thought came to her. Rosa! Rosa had somewhat a crush on her for a long time now, and would eagerly let herself be transformed into a cat woman to sleep with her. Jamie did think of what Keith’s reaction would be, but, she figured this research was for the greater good. She picked up her phone and dialed Rosa’s number.

“Yes?” she asked.

“Hey! This is Jamie!” she said.

“Jamie! How are you today? I have noticed the young man coming to your place recently. He is very cute!”

I’m glad you think so, she thought to herself.

“So were you able to steal your sister’s man, after all?” she asked.

Jamie made up a story at that point, twisting the facts. “Keith slept with me a few times,” she said, trying her best to act sad. “But, he’s still going to marry my sister, he said. I don’t know what to do, now.”

“Wow, that sucks that he will not leave her, even after you two slept together. Was he good in bed?”

“He was veeerrrrrrrrrrrry good!” she purred out, thinking of him.

“Wow!” she exclaimed. “Are you going to keep sleeping with him, even though he is marrying your sister?”

She smiled and said, “Yeah, he’s worth it.” She thought about telling her that she should sleep with him too, but that part would come later. “Anyhow,” she said, her voice acting depressed, once more, “Do you think you can spend the night, tonight? It’s just so…lonely without him. And I can really use a friend right now.”

She could almost sense Rosa trying to hide her excitement over the offer to sleep over at her place. She coughed, then said, “I suppose I can sleep over, tonight, for you.”

Jamie smiled. “OK, well, can you come over soon? I could use your company right about now.”

“I’ll be there in a minute,” the voice on the other end said. Jamie made sure her wig was still secure on her head, and welcomed Rosa when she came in. When she came in the first thing she noticed was her large G cup breasts. Jamie explained to her that Keith had paid for her to go through this new surgery which left nearly any scarring, and made the patient produce milk from their breasts. Her mouth gaped open when she heard this.

“He has a fetish for large breasts and milk. I like them, though,” she said, jiggling them in front of her. Rosa had also noticed Broccoli sleeping. Jamie told her that she had just adopted her today, and she was sleepy from the move to a new home.

“You don’t mind me going topless, do you?” she asked her. “My breasts are still a bit sore from the surgery, and could use some air.

Rosa replied, “Sure, I suppose.” She took off her jersey, letting her large breasts free. Rosa stared at them, mesmerized. Jamie giggled and swayed her breasts back and forth, for her. She snapped out of it at that point and told her that her new breasts were really good.

Rosa sat near her and asked, “Do you think I could feel them a little, to see how real they are?”

“Sure!” she exclaimed as Rosa’s hands began to grab and squeeze her breasts. Jamie moaned slightly from it, and asked, “Could I feel your breasts too? I’d like to have something to compare mine with.”

Rosa smiled and told her it was fine with her, before taking off her shirt and bra, to reveal her round D cup breasts. Jamie felt them up, squeezing and pulling on the nipples. Before long, Rosa’s mouth had attached itself to her nipple, sucking her milk from her, just as she planned.

Jamie and Rosa had sex with each other, several times that night. Even though she moaned the name of her lover, Keith, through each of her orgasms, over and over again, against her will, Rosa did not mind, and continued to switch between her breasts and her pussy. Jamie found herself returning the favor, putting her through several orgasms when they sixty-nined. Her pussy tasted alright for a girl, though she wasn’t into females much. But, it was something she knew she would have to get used to, if she were to live with Keith.

Jamie mentally recorded the amount of times she orgasmed against her, as well as recording the amount of time she sucked milk from her teat, estimating the amount to be close to six cupfuls, by the time they were done, two hours later.

As Rosa slept against her, Jamie whispered to her sleeping form, “Soon, you’ll be able to eat me out all you want, while our master fucks you.” She kissed Rosa’s forehead, and fell asleep. She knew tomorrow would be a big day for her research, and did not want to mess it up, from lack of sleep.

* * *

Keith woke up the next day, his dick pressed against Sandra’s soft, naked ass. He felt Samantha’s M cup breasts press against him, as her manicured hand rested lightly across Sandra and him. Keith had work that day at the strip club, along with Sandra, Samantha, and several others. But, his work hours did not start until 1:30pm, so he had a few hours to spare.

Keith slipped on his boxers and walked out to the kitchen. He stopped and saw one of his girls in the refrigerator, bent over, in a sheer blue negligee that was see through. He could see the outline of her panties and her shapely ass. Her black tail swished back and forth, and Keith couldn’t resist her any more.

He walked up behind her, and pressed his hard cock against her ass. The girl backed her ass against him and purred. He could smell her arousal. She then stood up straight, and looked back at him, smiling. Keith took a few steps back, when he noticed it was Tipsy.

“Sorry,” he stammered. “I thought you were someone else.”

“It’s ok, master,” she replied. Tipsy turned around and Keith looked at the rest of her firm body. He large DD cup breasts pressed against the slim fabric. She wasn’t wearing a bra at the time.

“Do you like it, master? Mistress Susan gave it to me this morning!”

Keith looked at her and he blushed, as she looked down at the ground. “It looks very nice on you,” he said. Keith turned around and walked quickly away from Tipsy.

I can’t believe I did that! I thought she couldn’t be aroused, but she clearly was, a minute ago! Am I just getting horny at the sight of every girl I see, now? Could I have imagined her scent? I must have!

Keith made sure he stayed away from Tipsy, while he finished preparing for work. He told Katie what had happened and she laughed at him for it. “Guess you shouldn’t be sticking your dick in random girls’ asses!” she exclaimed. She still ended up sucking him off in the shower, that morning, savoring the taste of his semen, as it poured into her mouth, with the shower’s water. Keith sometimes wondered what exactly made his semen taste so good to them. She told him that it was the best breakfast she could ever get.

Keith and the other girls piled into the minivan to go to work, that day. He had bought several of them when he noticed how many vehicles they were all using to get to and fro, from work. Now, they just rode in one or two minivans, together. As he drove them to the club, he couldn’t help but sneak glances at Samantha, every now and then. Every day he found her more and more alluring.

They arrived at their work, and soon enough, several patrons showed up to give the ladies their money. Luckily, no women showed up during that time, so, he was able to watch the dancers. He watched the twins, Alice and Wendy, grind against the pole in the center stage. The two always worked as a team, and people loved the identical twins.

Samantha came up behind Keith and hugged him, pressing her now large breasts against his back. “I wanted to say thanks for letting me join you guys last night!” she exclaimed.

Keith turned in his chair to see her standing, in a small gold bikini and shorts. “Do you like my new breasts, master?”

He stared at them for a while, then shook his head, and said, “Yeah, I think you have very nice tits, Samantha.”

“Thanks, master! Did you want to feel them a little?” She shook her M cups at him and he smiled. Keith had seen plenty of breasts both her size, and larger, before, but there was something about Samantha’s that he found very enticing, now. Once again, he figured it must be the forbidden fruit that he wasn’t supposed to fuck.

“Sure, I guess it wouldn’t hurt no one.” He stood up and began to lightly squeeze one breast, before moving his other hand to squeeze the other. He began to grope them, squeezing and mashing them together.

Samantha pulled off her bra. “Now, you can feel them better, right?” Keith looked at her hard nipples, then back at her, into her eyes. He slowly stepped forward, and felt as her large tits pressed against his chest area. He didn’t know what he was doing, or why, but he found his head slowly tilting towards her. Her own mouth leaned forward, and the two kissed. Their mouths opened and their tongues began to dance together, right there, in the middle of the club.

A few of the patrons noticed as they made out, and began to applaud them, as her hand began to squeeze one of his ass cheeks. The crowd made him break out of his trance like state, and he slowly pushed himself away from Samantha.

She gave him a look of disappointment, and he said, “I’m sorry, Samantha. I’m not ready yet. Sorry.” He turned and went to his personal office, locking himself inside of it.

What the hell is wrong with me? Am I becoming some uncontrollable beast that gives in to his lust, all the time? I need to get control of myself. Keith slumped in his chair and pondered over the fact that he was becoming aroused more and more often. He was actually able to get off twelve times a day. Before, it would have hurt, after two. His mind wondered, and his thoughts turned to his cock, which was hard once more. I think I should have Grace fuck me. Maybe I should let her suck me off too…

* * *

Jamie woke up the next morning and looked at the sleeping form of her research subject. After getting dressed, she reviewed her notes, and took a sample of Rosa’s blood to study. It was amazing how two different beings could go through such similar transformations.

Jamie continued to work on her research project. After a couple of hours, she noticed how Broccoli was beginning to transform. She furiously wrote in her notepad, as the white cat became more like a human woman, but with white ears and a white tail. Jamie looked her up and down, examining her body measurements.

“Thank you for making me so big, mistress!” Broccoli exclaimed. “I feel like I might accidentally step on someone!” Jamie laughed at her remark, and began asking her questions, like, if she always understood the human language, or remembered how she felt, as she transformed. She did know human language to a certain extent. She added that she understood it much better now, though. She did not remember her feelings during her transformation, though.

She then had Broccoli eat her out through two orgasms, to once again record the growth in her hips and ass. All the while she continued to moan, “I love you, Keith,” over and over again. She couldn’t help what she said when she was turned on.

Broccoli once lifted her head and exclaimed, “I’m not Keith, mistress! I’m Broccoli!” Jamie pressed her head back to her crotch and told her that Keith was her master and soul mate. “He sounds nice, mistress! I can’t wait to meet him!”

After her second orgasm, she had Broccoli get up, then watched as her hips and ass grew two inches, to the 36″ line. She marked her measurements once more, even weighing Broccoli’s 32C cup breasts. She continued making notes, while she waited for Rosa to transform.

She ended up calling Keith in the evening. “Can you come by tomorrow morning, sometime? There’s a few more…things you can help me with.”

Her man chuckled on the other end and said, “Sure thing. I’ll clear my schedule for you.” She hung up and smiled at the fact that his voice alone had made her wet. An hour later, Rosa transformed. Her breasts grew to a large G cup, now on par with her own large breasts. Her hips and ass also grew out several inches, stopping near the forty inch mark.

Jamie plugged in the new data into her computer and began toying with it. Just as she thought, her formula to transform Keith was nearly finished, but could not be perfected without a vile of his blood. She hoped that he would let her have it, tomorrow.

As she yawned and purred, Jamie told her, “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about what you would become. I hope you are not too upset about it.”

Rosa shook her head. “It’s ok, mistress…Jamie,” she corrected herself. “I love my new body and look forward to spending more time with you and Master Keith! Also,” she added, suddenly glowing a little red, “I heard what you said to me in my sleep, and look forward to fucking you and him, together.” Jamie hugged her friend and told her that that time may come very soon.

She had her eat her through two orgasms, as well, moaning out Keith’s name several dozen times, once more. She apologized to her for the way she acted when horny, and Rosa told her it was fine. She then recorded her hips as they grew to the 42″ mark. She had one last test for the night, she told them. Jamie then took off her large G cup bra, which was the only article of clothing she had left at the time. She then told the two to suck her nipples until she told them to stop.

She had them continue to suck, even as they began to transform. When their first breast growths came, she asked them if they felt any pain or discomfort while continuing to suck on her. They told her, “No,” so she let them continue on with their sucking, while she recorded the timing and other measurements of the growths. After they had grown another four cup sizes, she let them go, saying that was it for the evening. She allowed them to 69 on her couch that night, to experience what orgasms felt like, as cat women.

“Just remember not to overdo it, ladies!” she said to them. “Tomorrow is a big day, and I am sure your new master will want to fuck the both of you!” The two expressed their glee, and she kissed both of them deeply, before heading to bed. She hoped that Keith would enjoy his two new kittens. She knew he would.

* * *

Keith woke up the next morning between Sandra and Emily. Several of the girls were there as well. After fucking Grace, and then letting her finish him off, by sucking his load into her waiting mouth, her breasts had grown to the R cup size that all the others were stopping at now. He felt bad about it afterwards, but she rather loved her growth spurt. At least that was good. He wasn’t planning on having sex that night, but when Emily stripped out of her black corset, leaving just her high heels and black stockings, he could not resist her advances long, and ended up fucking her.

Keith got ready for his ‘date’ with Jamie. He knew that she wanted to have sex with him again, and he was more than eager to do so. He just hoped that she didn’t have an ulterior motive for having him come over that morning. Keith got dressed in a pair of comfortable pants and a blue sweatshirt, that he could easily take off, later on.

He gathered his keys and kissed Sandra and Katie goodbye, before walking down the stairs. Tipsy was at the bottom of them, looking at him, smiling. She was once more in her maid outfit, with the large drop that displayed the cleavage of her DD cup tits, proudly. Keith stopped in front of her, and fidgeted a little. He started to smell her arousal, once more.

“Sorry about yesterday, Tipsy,” he said to her.

“It’s alright, master. I didn’t mind,” she responded. His hand reached up and stroked her multi colored hair.

“You look beautiful today, by the way.” Tipsy then startled him by moving against him. She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. Keith’s shock quickly dissipated, and he found himself returning the kiss. The two of their mouths opened, and Keith’s tongue went inside her for the first time. They made out like that for a few minutes, lost in lust. Keith reached and grabbed her ass cheeks.

He broke the kiss and sighed, “I have to go see Jamie. She’s expecting me, right now. I hope we can talk about all this, later.” He leaned down and french kissed her again, for a brief moment, before heading for the door.

“I’ll be waiting, master,” she said, a little disappointed. Keith now knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, that she wanted him. He had pined over her a bit over the past couple of months. To him, she was yet another forbidden fruit that he could not taste, and it made him long for her, all the more. But, now that it was no longer forbidden, his eagerness to get back to her and take her as his own, swelled inside of him, along with his cock.

He couldn’t wait to see Jamie and fuck her. Keith got to her door, and she opened it in a red baseball jersey and sweat pants. Keith’s lips immediately found hers, picking her up by the waist and pulling her inside, while he made out with her, passionately. She moaned into his mouth and then broke the kiss, gasping for air. “Wow!” she exclaimed. “You are really in the mood today, aren’t you?”

Keith lifted off his shirt and she giggled. “Yes! Now, can we do this now? I’m horny as hell right now, and need your pussy bad!”

She purred and began to lift her shirt, then pouted and stopped. “There’s something I have to show you, Keith.”

His lips pressed against hers, again making out with her as she giggled the entire time he backed her towards her bedroom. He broke the kiss and said, “You made two new cat women, right? I figured. I could read you, just like Katie.” He kissed her again. “I’m used to all of you creating new girls, by now. You did it for your research, right? I understand, and don‘t mind, as long as you’ll still fuck me!”

She smiled and jumped into his arms, wrapping her hands and feet around him. “I love you so much, Keith! I love you!” She began to make out with him again, stopping on occasion to whisper the words “I love you,” into his mouth, once more.

Keith carried Jamie to her queen sized bed and plopped her down in the middle of the mattress. He looked up at the naked forms of the other two cat women, already naked on the bed, and watching them in awe. One of them was a Hispanic girl with huge hips and black hair. Her breasts were about a K cup. The other girl had pure white hair all over her. Her breasts were a smaller F cup that looked good on her small frame.

He looked between the two again. “How’s it going?” he said, before french kissing Jamie once more, focusing all of his attention on her. Jamie giggled once more at how forward he was at the moment. He raised his head, and, looking into her eyes, said, “I love you, Jamie!” He smiled, as she moaned and pressed her lips against his own in the throes of an orgasm. He loved how easily he could make her orgasm, and said it to her again, sparking another one.

His mouth then lowered to her neck, kissing and biting her there, while she moaned his name, over and over again. His eyes glanced up at the two girls watching them, obviously wet. “So what do I call you two?” he asked in between kisses. Jamie giggled again, and he reached down and squeezed her ass. Her giggle quickly became a deep moan, at that point.

The Hispanic one said, “I’m Rosa.” She pointed to the other one. “This is Broccoli, master.”

His head lifted up and looked at Jamie. “You named her Broccoli?!”

“No! I adopted her. That was already her name.”

Keith smiled and kissed her. “That is a weird name.” He kissed her again. “Take off your clothes, while I greet these two gorgeous girls, would you?”

Jamie giggled again at how forward he was, for a change, and got up off the bed to take off her clothing. Keith waved to Broccoli. “Come here, Broccoli. I want to see if you taste the same as your name!” All three girls laughed at that, and Broccoli scooted closer to him, and began kissing him. His hand quickly found its way to her large breasts, and began to grab and squeeze them, alternating back and forth.

Broccoli purred at her first kiss with Keith. He continued to kiss her as his hand reached down and stroked her pussy. She moaned deeply, and Keith pressed against her nub, rubbing it in circles. Her moans grew deeper, and he felt her pussy spasm against him, in orgasm. Keith moved his hand away from her, then turned his head to Rosa, who was rubbing her clit, furiously.

“Let me help you with that.” Keith’s hand lowered on top of hers so that they were both stroking her pussy lips. His lips found her own and began to kiss her deeply. She purred and he then lowered his face to her tit. He moved his tongue in a cross sign against her nipple, and she moaned. Keith smiled at her, then sucked her hard nipple into his mouth, licking it all over.

He switched to the other one and bit her nipple gently before sucking on that tit. His free hand found Jamie’s legs, next to him, and he moved his hand upwards. She knew where he was heading, and scooted next to him, giving him full access to her pussy as well. She moaned as he pressed his fingers into the opening of her vagina, and rubbed up and down on it. Her hand covered his, like he was doing with Rosa, and she began to moan deeply, along with her.

He then felt as several hands unzipped his pants and fished out his cock, rubbing up and down on his shaft. Keith liked what she was doing and began to stroke the two women faster, setting off orgasms in each of them. He raised his head and looked back, to see Broccoli licking up and down his shaft.

“Let me help you with that.” Keith took off his pants, followed by his boxers, and threw them on the ground. He leaned back as his twelve inch cock rose into the air. All three of them wanted a piece of him, and he wanted them, as well.

He took Jamie by the hand, and pulled her on top of him, so that her pelvis was grinding against his erection. He leaned forward and whispered. “I want to start with you, and end with you, today. Are you up to it? I love you!” Jamie spasmed on top of him. She could do nothing but moan into his lips, as her orgasm came over her.

Once it had subsided, Jamie lifted herself up, before lowering herself onto his manhood. She began moaning his name immediately, as she rode him. His hips thrust up against her each time she came down him and the two quickly grew to a feverish pace with her bouncing on his cock, as orgasm after orgasm came over her. Occasionally, he would kiss each of the two other women, who were waiting on the sidelines.

After kissing Broccoli one time, he looked at her and asked, “Did you want a turn? I’d love to feel myself inside of you.”

“Oh yes, master!” she exclaimed. Keith motioned for Jamie to get up, and she pouted. But, she obeyed him, and let Broccoli take a turn. Broccoli slowly lowered herself inch by inch, on his dick. Keith wanted to pound into her, but did not want to be rough, so, he let her control the pace for her first time with him.

Slowly she slid herself down his cock, and began to grind against him after reaching the base. Keith leaned forward and sucked one of her tits into his mouth, and she orgasmed at that point. He continued to suck through her orgasm, and began to squeeze her ass cheeks with both his hands.

Broccoli moaned and orgasmed again from what Keith was doing. He felt her ride through several orgasms as his hips began to thrust against her. After a while though Keith was ready to cum. “I’m cumming, ladies!” he exclaimed. Broccoli began pumping up and down on his cock in vigor.

“Come inside me, master! Mark me as your own!” Keith did, and sprayed his semen deep inside of her. She purred and got off of him, while leaning forward to kiss him. However, his cock was still hard, much to the delight of the three girls.

Keith then pulled Rosa on top of him, and began to immediately grab and squeeze her large ass cheeks, as she bounced up and down on his cock. She seemed to be the most experienced of the three, and knew how to get him going. Keith kissed her deeply again, then broke it and looked at the other two, who were stroking their cunts while watching them.

“Come suck on her nipples, while she rides me.” The girls obliged and Keith then told Rosa, “Now, you reach down and stroke their pussies for them.” Jamie giggled once more and Keith leaned forward. “I love you,” he whispered in her ear, turning her giggles into moans, as she orgasmed from it.

Keith laughed and let Rosa continue to ride him through several more orgasms, as she got off the other two girls at her sides. Jamie squeezed her breasts as Rosa played with her, and Broccoli just leaned back, enjoying the sensations. He then told Broccoli and Jaime to get off of her. “I want that ass of yours, Rosa. Would you mind?”

She got up and looked at his long, thick cock, smiling. “I think I can take it.”

“That’s what I like to hear!” Keith positioned his penis against the opening of her anus, and slowly, his cock squeezed inside of her. Rosa moaned deeply as he slowly sunk his dick deep into her ass. He slapped her ass gently and she gasped. Keith felt his balls rest against her ass, and began pumping in and out of her.

He didn’t last long inside her tight ass, though. Rosa went through three more orgasms in the next ten minutes, before Keith’s grew rigid, and shot its seed deep inside of her. Rosa laid on the bed in contentment. Keith then walked up to Jamie and kissed her deeply. She gasped in wonderment at the sight of his still hard cock. “Holy shit, Keith! You are really horny today, aren’t you?”

He smiled and turned her back to him. “I did say I was going to finish with you, right?”

She purred and told him. “You did. Now stick that thing into my ass and pound the hell out of me!” Keith slammed his cock, balls deep into her, in one thrust, and she orgasmed. She began chanting how much she loved him as he pounded in and out of her ass at a quick pace.

Keith knew her limits and began to say over and over again, “I love you, Jamie,” pushing her through one orgasm after another. He did this for some time while he pounded into her ass, and, when he noticed her growing tired after a few dozen of them, he stopped and increased his tempo, inside of her. He groaned and shot his seed one final time inside of her. Both of them collapsed against the bed, and purred against one another in the afterglow of all they just did.

Jamie asked him after they had calmed down a little bit, “What was that all about?”

His face grew red. “Tipsy kissed me for the first time, today. It got me really horny, I guess.”

“MMmmmmm…I’ll have to thank her, some time. That was the best sex I ever had!” she exclaimed.

“Well, now that that’s out of my system, did you find out anything new?”

“Yes,” she replied. “I have discovered that each new girl you cum inside makes your semen that more potent. That’s the reason why our breasts have grown to such proportions.”

“Ah,” said Keith. “That makes sense.”

“Furthermore,” she added. “Once the female’s breasts grow to a certain length, their milk becomes more potent as well, with each load of semen you give them. Guess my sister could make my breasts the size of a house, right?”

He laughed. “Probably. Good thing they all stop at that size.”

“I am almost finished with my research. But, I need another favor from you.”

“What?”

“I need a blood sample from you.” Keith grimaced at the thought of having his blood taken. “Oh, don’t be a baby! You want me to move in with you as soon as possible, right?”

He sighed. “Yeah,” he said, sulking a bit.

“Well, ok then.” Jamie got dressed, then found clothing for the other two. While Keith pulled his boxers and pants back on, she prepared the syringe. He looked away when she took his blood, only looking back when she told him she was done. She stored his blood immediately, then asked him if he would mind taking Rosa and Broccoli with him, back to his house. She went on to say that she needed to be distraction free, before her project was done.

Rosa went back to her own place, and gathered what articles of clothing may fit her, placing them in the back of Keith’s car. “I can get the rest shipped over to your place, right?”

“Yeah,” he answered. Keith smiled and listened to the radio when the three of them left for his own place. Rosa asked if she could go down on her, and he declined. “Got to save my energy, Rosa,” he replied. He knew he would need it for this evening when he finally had sex with Tipsy.

* * *

After leaving, Jamie began to work on her cat man formula for Keith, analyzing the DNA samples she was given, over and over again. She looked over her notes, making side notes in the process of reading them. A few hours later, Keith’s blood analysis was complete. She looked at her findings and smiled, deeply.

Jamie quickly began to formulate the chemicals she would need to change Keith. With her formula completed on her hard drive, she now just had to synthesize it and get Keith to take it. She found herself glad that she had taken those chemical samples from her lab’s storage unit. It made things easier, for the moment. Once Inutech figured that she wasn’t coming to work anymore, they would come for her things. She was hoping to figure out a way to take them down before that happened, though. Maybe they could sneak in through the ventilation shafts, since they were very flexible.

She still had to pick up a few things from the local Walmart, that evening, to help with the creation of the formula. Jamie stayed up throughout the night, breaking down chemical agents to their basic compounds, so that she could refigure them into what she needed. It was a long, weary process, but, she was determined to do it.

Some time after midmorning, she completed her chemical compound, she named “Cat X,” which would change Keith fully into a cat man, and finally come into the role she knew he was destined for. She kept the strange red substance in a vial with a stopper on it, in a cushioned case. Jamie made her way to her bed, exhausted, and fell into a deep sleep.

* * *

Keith ended up introducing Rosa and Broccoli to the girls at the strip club, first. When he told them about his club, they seemed quite excited to also become strippers for their master. Keith decided to show them the place, to let them see what they were getting into. The girls working there greeted them, and asked all sorts of questions, mainly about how their sex with him was.

Keith had noticed that Samantha was not working, that day. He was a little disappointed that she had not shown up while he was with Emily, the previous night, but she did have work until late that night. There was nothing he could do about that. His mind was still clouded over whether it was OK to have sex with her, or not. He’d have to decide soon, though. He knew that.

After showing them around his workplace, Keith drove the girls back to his house where he introduced them to several of the other women there. He had no idea where they were going to sleep at, since all his rooms were taken. He guessed they’d figure something. At the worst, they would just have to sleep on one of their couches. He saw Samantha, once. He introduced them to her and she smiled and told them that they would have a lot of fun here. All the while, her lust filled eyes would occasionally dart to his own. He couldn’t find Tipsy at all, and figured that she was may be hiding from him, embarrassed about their kiss. He hoped that wasn’t the case, though. His mind wandered about that kiss several times, that day, as he watched TV and ate with some of the other cats. Tipsy didn’t even help serve the food she had cooked. Keith figured she must be dodging him, after all.

As evening approached, Susan came up to him and said, “Do you think you could get me a few pairs of Katie’s bras and underwear? It’ll help me with her measurements for her dress.”

“Couldn’t you straight out measure her?”

She shook her head. “People’s measurements can change if they are wearing a bra or panties. A padded bra could add a full quarter inch. I have to get things perfect!”

Keith laughed. “OK. I’ll go get them and drop them off in your room.” He wished she would have just waited for Katie to get home from the club, and ask her then. Katie had been taking his job, as manager, on occasion. Tonight was one of those nights.

Keith opened the door to his room, and his mouth gaped open. Standing in front of his bed was Tipsy. She was dressed in a sheer green camisole and a green g-string. He saw her nipples prominently poking from it. The two walked to each other, staring at one another’s eyes, both knowing what the other wanted.

Her breasts lightly touched his chest, and he leaned in and kissed her deeply. His hands began to grab and squeeze her ass cheeks through her panties, while he kissed her. She moaned softly against him. Keith began to take off her camisole, at that point. She lifted her arms, allowing him to, and he threw it on the floor. Tipsy then took hold of his own shirt and pulled it up and over his head.

Both of them commenced with their kissing again, both their hands feeling the contours of each others body. Keith began to play with her nipple in his hands. “Your touch is electric, master!” she moaned against him.

Keith smiled, and lowered his head to her hard, pink nipple, licking and sucking it, while she continued to moan softly against him. Keith then stood, just as eager to get himself inside of her as she was, and began to take off his pants. Tipsy followed his lead, and stripped off her own panties. Both of them then stared at each others privates, before they kissed once again.

Keith felt the heat between them as his cock rubbed against the hairs of her pussy. Keith then led her to the bed. She laid down for him and began to spread her legs, as he began to climb over her. He pressed his cock at the entrance to her pussy, letting the tip of it rub against her clit.

“Are you ready for this?” He asked her.

“Yes, master,” she said, taking hold of his dick with her own hand. She pulled him into her and moaned as the first few inches went into her pussy. He pulled his cock back out, then pushed in, once again, until he had nine inches of it inside of her. Tipsy looked at his penis inside of her, as he pulled out again. He pushed, and this time it went all the way down to the base. He felt the muscles in her pussy clench against his cock, as she softly moaned through her first orgasm with him.

Keith began pulling in and out of her, in long, slow thrusts. The two moaned and kissed each other, as he continued in and out of her. His hand crept up between them and fondled her breast as her second orgasm came through her. They continued their slow pace until Tipsy looked up at him and asked, “Can I be on top for a while, master?”

He smiled and said, “Sure.” They rolled over and she began to grind against him in circles. Occasionally she would slowly lift her hips on him before going back down his shaft. He watched each time, as her head tilted back and she closed her eyes, each time she orgasmed. She looked beautiful on top of him and he told her that.

She grinned, bashfully, and the two leaned forward and kissed. Keith began to take her nipple in his mouth and suck on it. As he sucked on it, out of the corner of his eye he noticed a head poke into the door, nervously. Keith smiled at Samantha as she watched the two of them. Keith motioned her to come with his hand, and she rushed to him, stripping her clothing in the process.

“Come here,” he said to her. He noticed Tipsy smiling at the two of them as she approached him, nervously. He pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. Samantha returned the kiss, while one of Keith’s hands began to feel her breast, and the other felt Tipsy’s.

Keith stroked her cheek, next, and told her that he wanted to suck on her nipple. Samantha giggled and raised her large globe to his mouth, which he grabbed with his hand, and squeezed, as his tongue darted back and forth across it. Samantha began to moan loudly from it, as Tipsy moaned softly, as she rode on top of him.

Keith didn’t last much longer, and pressed his hips into her, as he sprayed his cum into her pussy. She got off of him, and began to lick and suck on his cock. Keith looked at Samantha and told her, “You can join her, if you like.”

Samantha smiled and exclaimed, “Thanks, master!” before lowering herself to help suck on his tool. The presence of the two girls he had lusted after over the last few weeks, sucking on his cock, was enough to get him hard again. Tipsy turned to Samantha and the two kissed each other deeply, while their hands stroked his dick.

“Your turn, Samantha,” she said, barely holding his thick cock up for her with her dainty fingers. Samantha positioned herself over him, and looked at Keith, nervously. He smiled and nodded his approval. Samantha smiled back and quickly lowered herself on his tool. She immediately began to moan loudly, and orgasmed after only a couple of minutes.

Unlike Tipsy, Samantha rode him fast and hard, slamming onto his cock, each time she rose herself. Keith made out with Tipsy, while Samantha was living her dream, going through one orgasm after another, on top of him. Keith quickly found his orgasm quickly approaching, and told it to Samantha.

She got off him and kneeled in front of his cock, squeezing her tits. Tipsy smiled and sat on her knees next to her, thrusting her chest out. “Cum on our tits, master!” Samantha exclaimed. Keith nodded and masturbated his cock, up and down. He quickly began to shoot his load across Samantha and Tipsy’s breasts. When he was done spraying them with almost a gallon of it, it seemed, they began to lick and suck the excess semen from him, before moving to each others tits, and faces.

They both purred in delight when they were done, and cuddled on either side of Keith. A few minutes passed and they watched as Tipsy’s chest grew outwards, settling on a 36K cup, with puffy, pink, half inch nipples, while Samantha’s tits grew to similar looking K cups, before stopping. Keith cuddled up next to the two girls and kissed each one. He hoped this moment would never end.

* * *

The next morning, in fact, all of the next day, Keith had sex with Samantha and Tipsy in various positions. Katie told him, after her daily blow job, that she would work, in his place, that day. This left him with plenty of time to get more acquainted with them. Of course, several of the other girls who were not working, also had sex with them, during that day. Sandra told him that she had never seen him so happy and carefree in his life. He ended up fucking her, after she had said that.

Jamie ended up calling him, during that evening. “Keith? Can you come by? I got big news for you!”

“Really?” he asked, sarcastically. “What is it? Another cat woman?”

She laughed on the other end. “No. No. Something completely different. You’ll be ecstatic when you see it.”

“OK, be there soon. I love you!” He heard her moan and the other end, and couldn’t help but smile.

Keith parked in her driveway and sniffed the air. Something was off, but he couldn’t quite place what. He walked inside and Jamie hugged him, before taking his head in her hands and kissing him.

“I did it!”

“Did what?” Keith asked, noting her excitement.

“I created a shot that can turn you into a full cat person, like me!” she exclaimed.

Keith was shocked. “Ummm…How do you know I want to be a cat man? If I did, you’d have to retest me, for just about everything. We would have no idea what would happen to me if I took this. “‘Sides,” he added, “I am doing fine, right now.”

“Hiding from the public, more than the rest of us? If you transform fully, you’ll be able to control the amount of pheromones you produce. The reason it’s going wild right now is only because your transformation is incomplete.” Keith’s eyes widened at this. He did not know about that.

“There is one other thing,” she said. “If you ever want to get any of us pregnant, you’ll have to transform fully to do that.” Keith looked at her, then lowered his head in thought. “Me, and all of us girls, want to see you like the rest of us, a full cat person. If you did this for us, we would follow you to the ends of the Earth!”

Should I do it? Fully become like them? What if she was off and it’s dangerous? Don’t really want to die. But, the girls would love it if I was with them fully, as the head of the pride, and a full cat person, like them. Keith racked the pros and cons in his head. He had no idea what to do.

* * *

Mr. Clint listened in to the conversation in the back of his white van. He picked up a phone, and dialed Dr. Thurston’s cell phone. He picked up and Mr. Clint told him, “They have the serum. Shall we proceed?”

He heard the man cackle on the other end, in delight. “Yes. Yes! Of course! Do it, now.”

He hung up and picked up a walkie talkie. He spoke into it, “Attention, Operation Catastrophe is now in effect. Proceed with caution. Radio silence will be maintained for the next two hours. Over and out.” Things were finally about to get exciting, just the way he liked it.