The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rise of the Storyteller — Part 2

Bill Tell stumbled into his library, naked. The cold air made him shiver. He’d managed to get from the Wordlab entrance to the library unnoticed, but getting upstairs to his room would prove more difficult. He was worn out, tired, and quite dizzy. It had been a very busy day, full of sex and all sorts of depravity. Most of all, Bill felt like he was no longer in control of himself.

He walked to a closet on the far side of the library, where he found an old smoking jacket he’d never been fond of. At least he could get to his bedroom and bureau without causing a stir among the staff.

Exhausted, he sat down to rest before dragging himself upstairs. His head was spinning, and he couldn’t help but think back to those final moments before leaving the fuckfest at Dr. Mender’s lab. He had regained enough sense to pull himself away from the orgy and find his way back to the Wordmobile, all while forgetting most of his costume. When he left, Dr. Mender was pounding Miss Awesome from behind, while the four nurses created a daisy chain between themselves. His stomach dropped as he realized the doctor and his staff would eventually become free of his reality-shifting power, but Miss Awesome would still be stuck in her predicament as a raving nymphomaniac. He hoped that they could help her. He also hoped that a battalion of superheros wouldn’t be knocking on his door any time soon.

Bill stood up from this chair, and made the slow, stumbling walk to his bedroom.

* * *

“Mr. Greeneback, there’s been an... incident.”

The villain looked up at his lawyer from behind the bars.

“Incident? What does it have to do with me.”

“I’m not entirely sure yet. Apparently there was some sort of episode at the Super League headquarters. They’re under lockdown. And as part of that lockdown, no one in League custody can get out on bond until everything has been cleared.”

“Horseshit. I don’t care what’s happened to that bastion of self-supremacy or the people inside it. Find some way to get me out of here! I’ve got important things to do!”

“I’m working on it, Mr. Greeneback, just hold tight.” The lawyer walked away.

Awesome, Mr. Greeneback thought to himself. I wonder what kind of incident is so important that those stupid superheros would have to lock their own doors...

* * *

The man’s neck muscles tensed at the scene on the monitors.

“Is anyone... hurt?” he asked.

Dr. Mender stepped forward. “Nothing physically harmful, I assure you, Mr. Intensity. We’re all pretty shaken up by it, as you might imagine. Our office relationships have always been entirely professional, and this has caused us a lot of concern. Oh, and as a precaution, I did administer medication to avoid any unfortunate side effects.”

“Side effects, doctor?”

The doctor looked down nervously. “Pregnancies,” he mumbled.

“Ah, understood. It’s good to hear that nothing permanent has been done.”

“I’m not sure about that, sir. Nurse Rodgers and nurse Simmons tell me they have a lasting attraction to each other. I suspect the incident awakened something they’d been hiding for some time. At the moment, I’m keeping all of my nurses apart for their own safety.”

“And what of Miss Awesome? No change there?”

“I’m at a total loss with Miss Awesome. Every test I perform shows she’s just as normal as every previous test we’ve run on her. She simply can’t stop her need for sex. I had to sedate her while we run further tests, otherwise, she’d be raping half of my staff. My people are unequipped to restrain someone with her strength and abilities for long.”

“Understood. And you, doctor? Any lasting effects on you?”

“Aside from really looking forward to getting home to my wife, nothing much.”

Mr. Intensity chuckled. “Well, thank you doctor. Please, return to your work, and alert me if there are any changes.”

“Will do, Mr. Intensity.” The doctor shuffled off to the elevator.

A man in long flowing robes appeared to Mr. Intensity’s left, arriving with a blue flash, a puff of smoke, and the acrid scent of expired rodents.

“Damnit, Wizard, this place is under lockdown. That includes magic.”

The Wizard smirked. “Lockdowns mean little to me, Mr. Intensity. Problems, on the other hand, matter much more than silly locked doors. And you’ve got a big one.”

“Fine. What do you have?”

“Before the medical lab turned into a den of lust, Dr. Mender had run a couple full diagnostics on Wordsmith, with no indication of an issue.”

“We know this, Wizard.”

“True. And we also know that the tests of Miss Awesome show nothing wrong, either. So I performed some rare and serious incantations to try to get at the bottom of all this.”

“Continue.”

“Well, I found something interesting. Apparently, Wordsmith has had a latent superpower even he didn’t know about. In fact, I did some time viewing, and it seems that even he doesn’t fully realize it yet.”

“Time viewing?” the superhero asked.

“Ah, sorry, you’re not acquainted with the magic sciences. I can view back in time. I’m unable to effect any change while I’m viewing, but I get a good view of what happened. Wordsmith has his normal reality-shifting abilities, which usually wear off within an hour or so, but he also appears to have a more permanent version of them. Miss Awesome is, effectively, a very attractive and very strong nymphomaniac. This is her new reality.”

“Good god, Wizard! He can change reality permanently? And we let this guy go around unmonitored all these years?”

“Again, Mr. Intensity, I don’t believe he’s caught on yet. He notices something is off, but hasn’t yet recognized the problem. I’m not even sure he’s in control of it. Until yesterday, Wordsmith was relatively benign, thanks to his overdeveloped sense of morality. Now, he appears to be a danger to all those around him.”

“What do we have that can hold him? There’s no prison we can put him in where he won’t be able to talk his way out. Can I gag him? Sedate him? What do we have that will work on him?”

“I think I can create a magical realm to contain him for a time. He would be able to change reality within the realm, but the changes would be isolated from our own universe. It will take me some time to prepare.”

“Then get started. The sooner we can lock him down, the better.”

“As you wish.” The Wizard vanished, renewing the smell he’d entered with.

Mr. Intensity looked to the Super League’s bank of monitors. Cameras around the world monitored all sorts of criminal activity. Legions of superheros stood at the ready to eliminate major threats. And yet, nothing could prepare them for a complete rewrite of reality.

The hero sighed and haunched over for a moment. Hopefully, we’re not all doomed, he thought to himself.

* * *

Bill sat at his computer station in the Wordlab. He’d slept off the dizziness, and it was now mid-morning. It was later than he usually woke up, but his body seemed to need the rest. Now, he felt relatively normal.

He stared at multiple scans and tests that he’d run on himself. Orson had already compared them to every scan they’d ever done before, and everything looked normal.

But Bill felt like shit. He couldn’t figure out what had happened to him. He wasn’t sure what the new sensation he was feeling came from, and so far he’d been unable to duplicate it. He was certain that he’d soon find himself imprisoned for his actions with the doctor and his nurses, let alone Miss Awesome, who was now suffering from some kind of long-term effect from his powers. Oh, and she had been turned into a slut in the process.

Bill felt it would be best to stay within the confines of his home while he worked out a way to fix himself.

Bill had a thought—something he hadn’t tried.

“Bill Tell found he was normal,” he said aloud. Nothing. No typical tingle. No irregular tingle. Just... nothing.

“Bill Tell was slightly horny?” Tingle. “Fuck. Bill Tell was no longer horny.” Nothing. “What the hell is going on here?” Bill was already stroking the side of his dick through his pajamas.

“Sir, do you think it wise to be doing that?” Orson’s voice cut through the momentary silence.

“I can’t help myself, Orson.”

“Sir, if you’re unable to stop, perhaps it would be wise to allow the situation to play out within the confines of the lab so I can properly monitor you during your sexual activities.”

“Huh? What sense does that make?”

“I can run scans on you while you... relieve yourself, sir.”

Bill thought to himself—there was logic in running tests while getting his rocks off.

“I think you might be onto something, Orson. Do you think I should... you know, take care of... myself?”

“Whatever works best for you, sir.”

“OK, let’s try it.” Bill dropped his pants. His cock sprung out before him, ready for action. He gripped it in his right hand, and started stroking himself. While it felt good, it was no Miss Awesome or one of Dr. Mender’s nurses. He really wanted warm, wet cunt.

“This is going to get me nowhere,” Bill announced.

“Sir, may I suggest-”

“I’ve got it, Orson. Let’s see. Two hot girls from the local neighborhood suddenly found themselves within the Wordlab, horny and naked.”

“Not what I was going to suggest, sir.”

Bill heard a gasp. He spun around to find two very hot, very naked, and very young girls standing between Bill and the Wordmobile.

“Tori?” the one of the left asked.

“Robyn?” the other responded.

“What are we doing here? Where are our clothes. And why do I feel so... warm?”

Bill cleared his throat, and the two looked in his direction.

“The two girls discovered while standing naked before each other that they lusted for one-another. But even more so, seeing the mighty cock of their neighbor, Bill Tell, made them lust more for him.”

Each girl seemed to act as if they’d been punched in the gut and lost their breath. They started visibly shaking.

“Fuck. Robyn, what’s happening to me?” asked Tori.

Robyn looked to Tori. “I don’t know, but I can’t wait to taste your pussy.”

“LOL, me too!”

“Girls. Come here and suck my cock!”

The two didn’t even hesitate and walked over to Bill and his member. They both kneeled and started licking each side of his dick, and switched to taking turns with the whole thing down their throats. Robyn was a little more experienced, so Bill decided he was going to blow his load in her mouth first.

“Robyn was chosen to bring Bill to orgasm. In the meantime, Tori made her way underneath her friend and started eating her out.”

A moment later, Tori left Bill’s cock and slid up underneath Robyn. Robyn never lost her rhythm, even for a moment.

Robyn was going full-bore in no time, bobbing up and down on Bill’s dick like she was built for it. She didn’t even appear to have a gag reflex anymore.

After hearing Robyn wimper through a few orgasms, he decided he was ready to cum.

“Tori suddenly came from all the excitement. Robyn prepared herself to swallow a huge load of cum.”

As Tori lay there, shuddering from a massive orgasm, Robyn pulled off of Bill’s cock in preparation for his seed.

“Here I come, sweetness.”

Bill’s ejaculation came like a bolt of lighting. As rope after rope of cum splashed against the back of Robyn’s throat, she eagerly swallowed as much as she could. Bill seemed to go for at least a minute before slowing down.

Robyn slid off of his cock as Tori pulled herself off the floor. The two kissed, sharing Bill’s essence between them. Moments later, the two dropped to the floor and slid into a 69 position and kept going without him.

Bill sat down in his chair and sighed.

“I wish I had two lovely teens like these living here at my beck and call.” Bill felt the new odd tickle he’d been experiencing—not the usual sensation he felt from his power. It was in that moment that he realized what was happening.

He should have been horny as hell from the scene below him, but he instead turned to the computer screen.

“Orson, get me into Acadia’s computer systems.”

* * *

Bill confirmed his first suspicion—Robyn and Tori now lived with him, and according to records, had for a few months now. Reality had definitely been altered. The two teens individual families had given them consent to live with the well-known author living nearby, and apparently had been quite encouraging of their new living arrangement.

“Sir, analysis is complete.”

Bill stared at the screen, which was still showing legal documents signed by the families of his new underage playthings giving him legal ownership of the girls. Part of him wanted to throw up. The other part wanted to go join the girls, who had been sent upstairs to the mansion to avoid further distraction.

“Orson, tell me what’s going on.”

“Sir, you appear to have discovered a latent power much like your temporary reality shifting ability. Unlike the other, this power makes permanent changes to reality. If not for your powers, or my protective matrix, you and I would never know the difference. This power seems to originate from deep within your brain. Given your off-world anatomy, and having a lack of comparison with any other being from your home world, there was no way for me to know of the ability. It appears to be coming from a more primitive part of the brain, whereas your normal power comes from a much more advanced area.”

“Don’t blame yourself, Orson, there was no way you could have predicted or diagnosed this before hand.”

“Sir, I was created, in part, from your own temporary power, and learned to evolve myself from my humble beginnings. I am the most advanced computer intelligence on the planet, and I never had a chance of discovering this latent power. I’m not blaming myself, I’m... disappointed.”

“Understandable.”

“Sir, I have concerns. I believe that this power is triggered by deep personal desire. I don’t need to tell you that you’ve been one of the most incorruptible beings on Earth for some time. The humility you learned growing up in Iowa has keep your stronger power in check. But something appears to have changed within you, possibly from the Monetizer Ray. I’m going to perform a total breakdown and rebuild of the device to better understand what’s happened here.”

“Sounds logical. You go ahead and do what you can. I need some... air.” Bill stood up and started walking to the passageway that led from the Wordlab to the mansion above.

“Sir, please do not do anything rash.”

“Of course not!” Bill said as he slipped through the door.

* * *

The Wizard appeared out of thin air, scaring the shit out of Mr. Intensity—literally. Never before had Mr. Intensity found himself facing another man in the restroom, and while he found it quite disturbing, he was grateful to have finally pushed out the brick that had formed within his colon.

“Have you no sense, Wizard?”

“Sorry, Mr. Intensity. I care little for mankind’s customs. All beings relieve themselves, why try to hide it?”

“Well, for starters, I’m trying to take a... relieve myself... and it’s freaking me out having you watch me while I do it.”

“Ah, I understand, you’re feeling an irrational sense of anxiety. I shall turn around then.” The Wizard turned and faced the wall.

“Damn, Wizard, you’re a weird one. And to think I almost got into the smaller stall.”

“As you wish, Intensity.”

“Anyway, why the sudden visit? Have you been able to contain Wordsmith?”

“Not as of yet, but I have learned something interesting in the meantime.”

“OK, what is it?”

“Well, are you aware that Bill Tell, Wordsmith’s alter ego, has underage concubines?”

“Yes, I’m well aware of it. It’s all legal, too. Why?”

“Because only hours ago, having concubines was illegal in this country, and Bill Tell lived alone, aside from his in-home employees. The two girls were in high school, and on track for prestigious colleges, I might add. Now... well, now, they are sex toys.”

“You’re crazy. He’s had them for months now. The government changed the law so he could legally own them. It’s within his right.”

“Do you realize what you’re saying, Mr. Intensity? Within his right to keep sex slaves? Does that not raise any red flags for you?”

“It sure does! I’m wondering how I can get a couple lovely little girls to live with me as well.”

The Wizard sighed. “Hold on, Intensity, while I show you something.” The Wizard pulled out a huge tome from under his robe. A stand appeared underneath it as the pages turned on their own. When the pages stopped, The Wizard began reciting something.”

“Shm shida, thys dorma, rahthina bor!”

A haze fell over Mr. Intensity. “What the devil are you doing?”

“A realization spell. Tell me, Mr. Intensity, do you recall Bill Tell’s concubines?”

“Yes, I do, and-”

“Yes?”

“Holy shit, Wizard. How the hell did that happen? I remember the law changes. I remember all the public support for the measure, especially among parents. I remember Bill Tell being among the first to gain legal custody of concubines. And above all, I remember that it never actually happened.”

“The spell allows you to see the changes in reality, as I have seen them since this morning.”

“Damn, and I can see how Miss Amazing was turned into a slut. It happened suddenly, like we noticed, but reality only changed for her and not us. Now, reality is shifting around us all. Please tell me you’re close to containing Wordsmith!”

“Soon, Mr. Intensity. Soon.” The Wizard vanished.

“Good timing, Wizard. My ass is getting numb.”

* * *

Bill Tell needed some air. He needed to clear his mind. So he got in his sports car and started driving. He really had no where to go. The only though he could come up with was going to the public library. Books always calmed him.

He pulled into a parking space and bounded out of the car. He walked straight into the building and right to the stairs. Down a flight, he then walked straight into the fiction section., grabbing a random book. After finding an old sofa in a dark corner, Bill proceeded to read.

For many minutes, Bill sat there reading. He was pleased to find himself immersed in his book. His mind was off of more dangerous topics.

After some time, he faintly heard steps shuffling by.

“Excuse me.”

Bill was engrossed in an action scene.

“Excuse me, sir.”

His concentration broken, he slowly looked up from the page. There stood a rather attractive blonde woman with dark-rimmed glasses. She was dressed casually, though still fashionably enough to show off her womanly assets. The name tag above her breast indicated she was an employee of the library. ‘Melanie,’ it read.

“Yes,” Bill replied.

“I hate to be forward, but aren’t you William Tell, the author?”

“Um... yes, I am.”

“Oh my god!” she yelled, then quieted herself. “I’m one of your biggest fans,” she whispered. She stuck her hand in his, nearly knocking the book out of his left hand, and shook it.

“It’s so amazing to meet you! I knew you lived in the area, but I never expected to find you here. I hoped, maybe, but didn’t thing you’d ever come... here.”

“I like reading in the library. It calms me down. And I don’t mean to be rude, but I’d really like to get back to my book.”

“Oh, sure thing, Mr. Tell. But before I leave, can you do me one favor?”

“What is that?”

“Your autograph?”

“Sure, miss.”

“Melanie.”

“Sure, Melanie. Do you have a piece of paper?”

“No, but I have a marker. Would you be willing to... um...” She smiled. She was attractive before, but that smile turned her into downright hot. And with glasses, no less. She said something Bill hadn’t heard.

“What?”

She closed her eyes. “Can you sign it on my chest?” She pointed to the area where her name tag rested. Even though Bill was enjoying her looks, he was grateful to still find himself in control of his urges.

“Sure, I guess,”

Melanie handed him her marker, looked around for any onlookers, then knelt at Bill’s feet and pulled her shirt down. Bill tried to rest his hand without touching her breast, but it was difficult with the shirt’s collar being so tight around the woman’s neck. Melanie sensed the dilemma, took one more look around her, and pulled her shirt over her head.

Bill was beside himself. He’d had excited fans before, and had even signed on skin before, but never one that took off her shirt in front of him. And to make matters worse, her tits were fantastic.

Bill could recognize exactly where things were headed, so he decided to sign and dash out before things got bad. So he signed “William Tell” in his best marker-on-skin cursive, and started to get up. As he stood, the woman’s well-rounded tits bounced on his arm.

“Oh, fuck.”

He felt his stomach drop, and sighed. He could think of a dozen things he could do to the woman, but the thing he wanted most was to fuck her senseless. It was at that moment that he felt the strange tingle.

The change in Melanie was fast. She’d been excited before. Now, she was panting in heat. As she tore off her bra, Bill found himself dropping his zipper and fishing out his hardening cock.

“Oh, Bill, I want you to fuck me so bad. I’ve always wanted to fuck you, I even fantasize about it at night while I finger myself until passing out.”

“Then stay on your knees and start licking my cock, girl. My pen needs to be well-inked before impaling your cunt with it’s awesomeness”

There was no hesitation for Melanie, who was now eagerly licking the underside of Bill’s cock and then alternating it into her mouth. She would lick and suck, then lick and suck some more.

“Damn, Mel, that’s amazing.”

Melanie doubled her efforts at the sound of her new favorite nickname. Interestingly, she had hated that name growing up. But now it was Bill’s name to use, just like her mouth and pussy were his to use as well.

Mel was shivering with anticipation, losing some of her concentration.

“Stop, strip, and lay down,” Bill commanded her.

As Mel took off her clothes as fast as she could, Bill removed his own clothes.

“No patrons of the library will think that sexual activity within it’s walls is out of the ordinary,” he commanded with his normal power. As he stroked his cock while watching Mel peel off her panties, his horniness gave him a good idea.

“The patrons of every library found themselves extremely horny the moment they walked through the doors. They also found they had no inhibitions, no morals, and an overwhelming need to fuck or be fucked.” Bill loved feeling the old tingle that followed that command. In fact, he liked it so much that the new tingle followed it without him even saying another word.

Knowing that the library was now a permanent orgy brought his cock to epic proportions. Luckily, Mel was more than ready, and moved to lay on a nearby desk.

“Fuck me, Bill. Fuck me and own me!” she screamed.

Bill fell to his knees and impaled the librarian with his hardness. She was tight.

“Oh, shit! That’s fucking amazing! To think I’ve been denying this for so long!”

Bill grinned. A virgin. A good looking, probably late 20s, librarian virgin. He started thrusting at a steady pace in and out of her tight hole. The feeling was amazing.

“Bill Tell found his dick expanding slightly to increase the amazingly tight sensation of the virgin librarian’s fuck hole!”

The power tickled in the back of his head as his cock expanded. If her pussy was tight before, it was like a death grip now. If not for the obscene amounts of moisture she was producing, he might have had problems continuing.

Mel saw what was happening and sighed.

“Fuuuuuuckkk...” she moaned. “Bill Tell is the Wordsmith. I’m fucking them both!”

Bill smiled. His secret was discovered by the librarian. But he could care less, as he felt an impending release in his balls.

It was about that time when a group of girls stumbled onto a nearby couch. They were of mixed age, one young, one a little older, and one older still. They were making out, peeling off each other’s clothes. The oldest was quite hot, and gave Bill a renewed vigor.

“The three women two couches away from Bill came over to join in his fun with Mel.”

In an instant, the three came over arm-in-arm. The middle girl, who looked to be in her young twenties, straddled Mel’s face. Mel gave no pause to the wet pussy descending onto her lips, as the in-building reality had shifted to remove any morals from her. The other two women sat on the couch next to Bill, laying into a position congruent to mutual licking. Bill was within reach of the oldest woman’s pussy, which was simultaneously being licked by the younger girl.

Mel had begun a cycle of orgasms and was trying to milk the cum from Bill’s cock.

Interested in sharing his load, he cleared his throat and commanded, “Bill found himself temporarily able to emit huge loads of cum that he could share with the four women around him.” He felt a shift in his balls as they became quite large and heavy.

“All of you, kneel before me so I can cum in your faces.”

The new participants separated and quickly kneeled on the floor. Mel was exhausted from her orgasms, but managed to get up and get in line with the others.

“The four women will come over and over again until Bill stops spewing his load.”

Bill grabbed his cock and gave it a few jerks. He didn’t need to hold back any longer, so he came. Spurt after spurt hit the women in their faces. They took some in their mouths. They took it in their hair. Mel took it all over her glasses. As the cum dripped down their faces, they scooped up what they could and put it in their mouths. Bill shot rope after rope without pause, and the four women shuddered with orgasm after orgasm. It felt like it could go on forever, and Bill almost felt like changing reality to make it possible, but after a minute of shooting his load, he decided he was done for the moment.

The women fell to the ground, writhing in pleasure. Bill looked down at them and smiled. He noticed something sticking out from under the sofa, and bent down to pick it up. It was Melanie’s marker. Cocking his head to one side, Bill had an idea. He uncapped the marker, walked over to Melanie, and right above his signature he wrote ‘Property of.” He then proceeded to duplicate the tag and signature on the other three women.

“The marker used by Bill was special. Whatever he marked with it was permanent, like a tatoo. Also, Bill had legal rights to the four new concubines before him.”

The new tingle came and left, and Bill watched as the ink seemed to sink into their skin a little. And somewhere, he knew he had all the paperwork to own his new sex slaves.

“After having a round of sex, patrons will leave their library and go about their day, remembering the events within the library with fondness, but not directly recalling specific events.”

Bill climbed into his pants, sliding his new marker into the pocket.

“Melanie and the three women marked as property of William Tell will move their most important belongings and clothes to Bill’s mansion, where they will live from now on.”

Bill slid on his shirt. He left the women, naked, covered in semen. He walked upstairs and into the main part of the library. He found all sorts of debauchery—women with men, men with men, and women with women. Age was no matter, unless the person was still physically immature. But those few that were present were content with reading a book. Bill even saw an old couple having sex on the floor, a walker nearby. He felt proud of his accomplishments as he walked toward the door. But once he passed through the entrance, the reality outside the library shifted.

The loss of morals within the library had effected him just like all the rest, and he now felt like shit for what he’d just done, but also fondly remembered the sight of his spunk on the four women’s faces. Bill quickly jogged to his car, jumped in, and sped off.

* * *

“Sir, we have reports of Wordsmith leaving the Suburbia Public Library and Orgy House.”

Mr. Intensity grimaced. The realization spell was still allowing him to see the changes to reality. Wordsmith had changed reality so that libraries around the globe could also be orgy houses. And his people had no clue, because they had no idea that their reality had changed around them.

“Keep him tagged, Simpson! I want to know his every move.”

“Roger, sir.”

Turning to a part of the room where no person was stationed, Mr. Intensity looked to where the wall met the ceiling, and said, “Wizard, you better hurry up! Things are changing too fast!”

Mr. Intensity hoped that The Wizard had some way of hearing him. A couple of the people manning the commands were watching the super hero from the corners of their eyes, wondering if he was losing his mind.

“Hopefully, someone hears us.”

* * *

The Thinker watched the new reality of Earth within his mind’s eye. Even the library at the Super Leauge headquarters was full of fucking coworkers, unaware of the fact that libraries were for books. He saw Mr. Intensity, his realization field was fading from the changes. It would take a lot of power for The Wizard to create a bubble reality, and even The Thinker, who knew all, had his doubts he could perform the task. He tried turning his gaze to the future, and found it cloudy and unreadable. Everything was in flux, and at this rate, these changes would soon ripple throughout the common universe.

Action was necessary, he knew, to avert complete catastrophe. But he could only watch. Another would have to carry the burden of destroying Wordsmith.