The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Rise of the Veritas

Part 10

Earth Date: 25th Jun 2242

Log: Agent Amanda Forrester

Location: Planet Verius VI

It has being slightly over 6 months since Glenn joined the Veritas group and I am happy to say that he is making rapid progress up the chain of command in Veritas. Not a surprise to me as Glenn has taken a shine to the philosophy of Veritas.

To hear Glenn tell it, the Veritas group is a philosophical group who believes that the Mind-Runners’ ways of living is the best possible (if not the only) way for a civilization to take root and yet at the same time not harm the environment. I’m pretty sure you can’t call herds of nomads a civilization but that’s what the Veritas group believes in. As Earth Return’s main aim is to in total harmony with nature, the Veritas group has some natural support in Earth Return and they are taking on more and more of the Mind-Runner’s beliefs.

Glenn has managed to sway Jennifer on the issue, something that isn’t that much of a surprise for me as she is also a firm believer in Earth Return’s aims. I need Glenn to climb up the ladder in Veritas so I fake enthusiasm on the matter as well. With both of us on board, Glenn decided that we have to follow stricter rules in line with the Veritas group.

Both of us are now required to wear gloves when we leave the house and our face veil was changed. My escape with the semitransparent veil lasted just a few months as it has been changed to one that is opaque and only has 2 tiny meshes for my eyes. Jennifer and I are also required to wear our collars even within the house.

What’s worse is the gag we had to wear beneath the veil. The reason for the gag is again due to the Veritas group taking on more of the Mind-Runner’s beliefs.

After the success of the initial finding groups Restart send out, the Veritas group (with support from the council) sent out several other research groups to study the Mind-Runners. Female Mind-Runners were initially thought to be quiet creatures who only speak among other females and never in the presence of a male Mind-Runner. However according to the new studies complied by the research groups, they believe that female Mind-Runners do not have a language at all!

According to the studies I read, among male Mind-Runners there is almost no need for vocal speaking as they can do all their communication via telepathy. The males can also use their telepathy to the females, so the vocal language among the Mind-Runners is very limited. According to the research, Mind-Runners use vocals for names of places and individuals but they do not have a written language and they do not understand the concept of vowels, poetry or even grammar.

For all intent and purposes, the Mind-Runners do not have a spoken language at all. For the male Mind-Runners, this is not a problem as they have telepathy but female Mind-Runners do not have telepathy. If the research is to be believed, not only does the female Mind-Runners not have a language, the only way they can communicate is via grunts and hand gestures.

The Veritas didn’t issue this shocking discovery out of the blue. Even among the Veritas, this finding was very controversial. It was one of the main reasons why Veritas send out so many research groups to study the Mind-Runners; the researchers want to be certain of their findings.

However later research groups all came to the same conclusion as well; Female Mind-Runners could only communicate via grunts and hand gestures that do not amount to any form of language.

To the Veritas who wish to ape the Mind-Runners, this means that female members of the Veritas do not speak in public at all. All female members of the Veritas have to wear a ball-gag while in public and for the first time, I was actually glad for the veil. With the opaque veil on, no one could see that I was wearing a humiliating ball-gag beneath it.

Another piece of research that is even more interesting in my view shows that the Mind-Runners have a custom called ‘mind cleansing’. About once every 10 days, male Mind-Runners would use their telepathy to enter their female’s minds to cleanse their mind of ‘deviant’ thoughts. According to Glenn, there were serious problems in getting the Mind-Runners to explain what they meant by ‘deviant’ thoughts.

As much as the researchers can gather, the cleansing ritual is the Mind-Runners’ way to maintain social harmony by literally wiping clean any thoughts the females Mind-Runners has that is not in line with what is viewed as proper Mind-Runners thinking. When they were asked what was consider proper Mind-Runners thinking for females, the Mind-Runners gave a clean and empty mind-picture to the researchers.

To the Mind-Runners, females are just mindless, faceless, voiceless creatures good only for manual labor and giving birth to the next generation.

We always knew that the Mind-Runners have a patriarchal society but till now we have never thought that the Mind-Runners use their telepathy to force the patriarchal system on their society. It sound like mass mind-control to me but the Veritas group seem to be taking the new information in stride. In fact, according to Glenn they are discussing how they could do a human version of this mind cleansing ritual. Yes, you read that right.

Amazingly, the Veritas group seems to think that they should follow the Mind-Runners and turn women into mindless, faceless, voiceless goats like female Mind-Runners.

As I have yet to find out anything about telepathy among the Veritas members, I am forced to embrace their goals in emulating the Mind-Runners. Hopefully I will have something better to report in my next dispatch.