The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Rise of the Veritas

Part 12

Earth Date: 6th Feb 2243

Log: Agent Amanda Forrester

Location: Planet Verius VI

This dispatch is months early because I do not know how long I have. I am sending this important information to the Federation while I am still capable of doing so.

Within days of returning from our training, life changed in our house. Glenn didn’t say anything but I discovered that both Jennifer and I were now constantly looking for him to give orders. Jennifer even confessed that she hated making any decision for herself, and I understand what she is saying. My life seems so much easier when all I have to do is to wait for a mind-picture from Glenn to tell me what to do.

Word spread quickly in Restart that the Veritas group has found a way to copy the telepathic powers of the Mind-Runners and the council want Veritas to teach it to everyone in Restart. However there were 2 problems with that.

First is that like the Mind-Runners, only males could get the telepathic powers and secondly, the Veritas group can’t teach anyone because the powers can only be taught by the Mind-Runners.

It seems both the Federation and Earth Return had been going about telepathy the wrong way. We were thinking about magnetic spectrum and brainwaves, but to the Mind-Runner telepathy is not a power; it is a language. To the Mind-Runners, telepathy is a language and human males had always been capable of acquiring it.

They only need someone that can teach them the language, and live in an environment where they see, speak, and hear nothing but the mind language.

Glenn related his experiences to me. He was sent to live with a Mind-Runner herd and as part of his training he had to wear a ball-gag at all times. He was not allowed to speak vocally and only allowed to release the ball-gag for meals. He was also bombarded with mind-pictures by the male Mind-Runners everyday. Glenn said that for over 4 months, he and all the men he was with lived in a world where all communications was said and done by telepathy.

According to Glenn, it’s like learning a new language on Earth; if you live in a group who all speak a different language, given time you will pick up a word or two. Live there long enough and sooner or later, you will be able to pick up the language. It sound insane and even the Veritas group thought it was too simplistic to be true, but the Mind-Runners insisted on it and they were right. It worked!

For some reason, human telepaths can’t teach this mind-language only the Mind-Runners can. Glenn said that the Veritas group believed this is because the Mind-Runners are better at the language.

Already the Earth Return Council and the Veritas group have sent more training groups to the Mind-Runners and they have came to an agreement so that more humans could learn the mind language. However the Veritas group had been unable to get female humans to mimic the powers. To the group’s credit, they tried.

According to Glenn, the group had convinced the Mind-Runners to do the same experiment with female humans but it was unsuccessful. The biggest obstacle at first was how to get female humans to be able to receive the mind-pictures without pain. It would be impossible for human females to learn the mind language if they went into a coma everytime they received the mind-pictures. For this problem, the Mind-Runners had a ready solution.

From the every first time the Mind-Runners tried to send a picture to a female human, they knew what the problem was. Female humans were just too strong-willed to accept the intrusion of an alien mind. In Mind-Runners society, females are constantly put down by the males. Living from birth in a society where they were constantly insulted and abused, female Mind-Runners were more docile and thus their minds were more able to accept a foreign intrusion.

The training Jenny and I went through was design to break down the will of the trainees so that we could accept the mind-pictures. In this, the training was successful as every female who went through the training were able to accept the mind-pictures in some degree. It seems that the more docile a female was, the clearer the mind-picture would be.

However being bombard by mind-pictures did nothing for the females as they were still unable to gain telepathic powers. Just like female Mind-Runners, female humans are unable to ‘speak’ the mind-language.

According to Glenn, the Veritas believe this was due to the way male’s and female’s brains are wired. With the right training females might be able to understand the mind-picture ‘language’ but the way they were born made it impossible for them to ‘speak’ the language. The main thing is this; females, whether they are a Mind-Runner or a human, are unable to speak in the telepathic language.

The Veritas group had already informed the council about their findings and this has caused the council to be undecided on whether they should make every male in Restart learn the telepathic ‘language’. The council might worry about a female spy in their midst but the members of the council know that if every male in Restart learn the mind language, they will effectively be condemning the female population of Restart to second-class citizenship.

Some are not waiting for a decision from the council and had volunteered for the training. In fact, membership in the Veritas group has reached record numbers as everyone is rushing to join. A surprising number of these new recruits are females who wish to experience the mind-pictures for the first time.

The revelation that humans can achieve telepathy is ground-breaking but it is also a huge danger for me. So far I have been safe from detection as the Mind-Runners were unable to scan me. This is no longer a problem. Glenn has said that his telepathic powers are still growing and in Mind-Runners term, his ‘language’ is still baby-talk. He fully expects to gain more powers as he gain more experience. I fear it is a matter of time before he discovers that I work for the Federation. However till then, I will continue to work to gain information on the planet.

For the Federation - One People, One Race, One Destiny.