The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just Another Day At the Office

by Merry Brooks

Hi there. First things first, let’s introduce myself, my name is Roberta Bayport, though most of my friends called me Bobby. Yes, I was, and still am to some degree, a bit of a tomboy type. Now, most call me ‘Robbie’, but we’ll get to that shortly.

And no, unlike most of the people you will read about here, my superpowers weren’t something I was born with, mine came about through some, err, ‘help’. Though in my opinion at least, I fail to see how he was being helpful to me, but anyway...

Alright, cut a long story short, and all that.

About two years ago, a super villain hit town, who called himself the Mad Professor. As to whether he was actually mad or not, not for me to say. Clearly he was a genius, clearly a bit flawed, but mad? Hmm? But checking myself over now, maybe he was.

I’m told I was just unlucky, in the wrong place at the wrong time, and all that, because as the Feds gathered later, he was just looking for any girl for his experiment, not me in particular. I guess I just didn’t stand out in any way. Blue eyes, blonde hair, plain looks, you get the picture, but anyway, I was the one he decided to pluck out from the crowd, and drag off to his mansion, just outside the River City city limits.

From what he told me, he couldn’t get a girl to fall in love with him. For a twenty year old, that wasn’t hard to see why. He had strange eyes, wispy hair, and was never going to win Mr. Universe. So it seemed he was going to make a girl fall in love with him, by using a little mind control on her. OK, I had no desire for him to tamper with my mind, but it didn’t stop there. Seems the guy had a robot fetish, and I don’t mean the Austin Powers type fembot either. THAT might have been fine, but oh no, he was looking for something more akin to the Metropolis girl, or even a Cyberwoman!

So yes, he straps me down (not that I objected to that bit at least) and starts experimenting away. I only start to really worry when my skin actually starts turning silver! Then he lowers some device over my head, and I actually find myself starting to fall in love with this guy. I would like to point out that this was entirely due to his warping of my mind, and nothing to do with his rather excellent bondage techniques. Thankfully, the one thing he didn’t seem to be into was mindless obedience. Obedience, oh absolutely, but seemed he wanted a genius as his partner, and lover, which meant he set about filling my brain with knowledge. Now, I wasn’t an airhead before, but I wasn’t that bright either. By the time he’d finished though, I was supposedly going to be in the top 5% at Mensa, which comes in handy now, but anyway...

Finally, about three days into the process (he’d told me that it would take about a week to fully robotize me), I hear a loud noise, clearly he’d been tracked down by some gang of super heroines, and they’d come to rescue me. They did, but by then, most of my body was pure metal, and my IQ was already well past 140! Pretty obedient to ‘My Master’ as well, seemingly. He got taken off to enjoy a prison cell, and I got taken to Frasier Industries, to see what they could do for me, as in the sense of a normal life.

Pretty much, I was given a skin form body suit, so that I could look human out on the streets, and not like a Cyborg from Star Trek, whichever series... They also managed to remove most of the obedience protocols he’d set up, which was handy too. But as for turning me back to flesh and blood, and as for making my brain more normal, not a lot could be done, at least not at the current time. Not that I really minded the latter very much, but anyway...

What was suggested, but not forced on me, was the idea of joining up with the other superfolk, and fighting the spreading villainy in River City. Sounded fun, especially as I was told I was pretty damn near indestructible in my new metal body. So fine, I took about thirty seconds thinking over a name, and chose Robotica. Fitted with my real name, fitted with the image, so...Got a nice silver spandex suit as part of the deal, which was handy, and fun.

All the same, the previous place I worked at, didn’t fancy having a secretary with more brainpower than the CEO, and didn’t want me back. I did hear rumors that it was down more to his robot fetish, and that he was found jacking off in the toilets to the idea of having sex with me, but anyway...whatever, apparently six months down the line, he was gone.

But by then, I was in my new job at Frasier Industries, a humble secretary and data input clerk, a role that suited me fine, and a workplace that suited me too—it was probably the one workplace in the country where if I didn’t wear my skinform, no one would even blink! I usually did, but sometimes on a dress down day, well, maybe a chrome robot came out the toilets with a skinform in a carrier bag lol!

No, I’m not that much of a minx, I put my ‘skin’ back on, before heading out for lunch, yes, it was one of those dress down days when I’d been feeling silly, and gone in for the whole robot look. Yes, that’s right, I still eat, still sleep in fact, he hadn’t got to my internal organs by the time they caught him, which was handy.

So, anyway, I head off to the bank, to draw some money. Yes, I could interface with an ATM if I wanted to, but they aren’t the cleverest of folk, conversation isn’t great, so I just tend to draw the money, and go. I apparently really picked my moment—not! Seems some pair of individuals still think it’s a good idea to hold up a bank in River City! Either they were new in town, or they didn’t know me, because otherwise, you don’t do a hold up when a Super is in the branch. Or, so I thought....

I go over to deal with them, next thing I know, I’ve got a headache the size of Everest coming on, and keel over on the floor. As I found out a couple of hours later, when I woke up, the whole raid was planned specifically because I was in the branch!

Oh, when I woke up. Not only was I naked, I’d been stripped of my skinform too. The restraints used on me were excellent, all I needed was a big vibe in me, and I could have cum for the country! But... enough of that!

“Ah, Bobby, you’ve woken up at last, such a pleasure to see you again, and looking so good.”

I was half expecting it to be the Mad Professor again, but no, it was the former CEO from the place I used to work at.

“Well, if the silver robot thing is your kink, then I guess I look good. Me, I prefer to look human, even if I’m not entirely.”

“Yes, I know that. That’s just the sort of thought I need to erase from your mind, with this brainwashing machine.”

Now that’s the snag, as I mentioned before. Internally I’m still human, just with greatly enhanced brainpower. So yes, I might look like Maria from Metropolis, but I still think like a human, but maybe not much longer. Ah well...Shame the Professor didn’t cybernetically upgrade my mind as well. It might be about to be, now, but not in a good way!

“I know it’s corny to ask, but why?”

“Because I want to turn you into my obedient sex bot, that’s why!”

I should have known...

“Now, I just have to switch this on, and half an hour from now, I have my own personal chrome covered sex bot, oh joy!”

Joy for him maybe, but not for me!

Anyway, I feel the buildup of electricity growing in my head, and I start to blank out. Oh well, life as a human had been good.. It’s all just beginning to fade, when...

I start to notice things again, albeit very groggily. Seems the power has gone off, not a light to be seen. I can hear some muffled noises, these full head helmets are a killer for knowing what’s going on. Then the helmet gets raised, and a smile lights up the room. Seems Lightning and her partner Thunder had been just down the street when I was taken, and once they tracked me down, had followed me here. A lightning bolt had killed all the power, and once they’d seen to the three villains, had come and rescued me. Er, in a manner of speaking, that is...

What? No, I have no idea what Lightning meant by saying that she didn’t let me loose earlier, as she knew I’d enjoy being restrained like that... honest, I don’t.

Anyway, later that night, I show her my, err, gratitude, by eating them both out to several very powerful orgasms. After all, a girl has to show her thanks for being rescued—What do you mean, I enjoyed every minute of it? Oh, well, alright, just maybe, they ARE both rather cute, after all.

But yes, enough is enough, I must arrange for Frasier Industries to complete my robotization internally, and save me from days like this at the office.

What? No, of course I’d hate every minute of losing my humanity, what are you suggesting? grin

(end)