The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Are You Up There?

* * *

Editor’s note: The always wonderful robotunit8/Merry Brooks has once again graced us with a story of her own, her character of Flapper Girl returning for another adventure. This short but sweet tale involves the continuing Adventures of Belinda Nicholson, aka Flapper Girl, a young sassy heroine from the past, in particular, the 1930’s, who has, through the marvels of time travel, featured in a number of modern adventures in the present day River City. Here, however, she presents us with an adventure from her own time, and ‘Thoroughly Modern Billie’ deals with an unexpected visitor. And by that I mean ‘Visitors’...

* * *

Hello again!

What, that guy from the future wants another tale from me? Gee willikers, how much spare time does he think I have? Oh, fine, it’s that Frasier guy, and he’s offering me what, in exchange? Oh, one of those trendy, protective neuro weave suits. Well, in that case...?

Fine, for those of you who are coming new to me, my name currently is Belinda Nicholson. In a few years time, it will be Belinda Frasier though (yes, see the connection), which I can be sure of, as I’ve traveled into the future, so I really know, so... But for now, me and Callum, just, err, good friends... tries to look angelic

Yes, if I’m writing in here, you’ve worked it out, I’m one of those super heroine types. Not that I have special talents, beyond my scientific (mainly chemical) knowledge, but I eke out a part time living as Flapper Girl. Yes, I know, great name in the 20’s, when I got started, but here, in 1932...bit behind the times! So yeah, Callum and Professor Rotwang (for whom all things robotic hold a special fascination) have worked on a new body suit for me, that gives me extra strength, a lot more protection, and has led to me being known as ‘Robo Woman’ around the Supers world.

Yeah, yeah, I’m human, very much so, and planning to stay that way, but the suit sort of somehow integrates into my body, and mind, making me super smart, as well as stronger, so I guess...?

Anyway, give it a few more years, I’ll get married, have a couple of kids, and someone else can get turned into a robot type woman, instead of me! Well, assuming they can find anyone daft enough to wear it, of course!

Right, introductions over, I’m getting filthy looks from the future, so I’d better tell a tale from my life, I guess?

* * *

Everyone in your time sort of believes all that stuff about the first sighting of aliens being in 1947, in New Mexico. Well, if you believe THAT, you’ll believe that the Cubs will never win another World Series, because they’re jinxed, right? Yes, Eugene tells me they have, so I hope he isn’t lying on that lol!

No, we’ve seen alien spacecraft here in River City, long before then. Yes, funnily enough, the first time was in 1932, when...

There’d been a few strange events around town, women vanishing for a few hours, mysteriously, and then a number of weeks later, suddenly they’d find themselves in the family way. Oh, for you future people, pregnant! Now, to be honest, some of those women, no great shock to find them expecting a baby, but other girls, well, you would never have believed it of them, if you didn’t know... does best angelic look... All claim they don’t know how it happened, but yeah, people around here aren’t that innocent! Well, I thought that until...

I was in ‘civilian mode’ in town, doing shopping, for me, and my man, when I saw these odd looking shapes in the sky. Yes, you guessed it, those aliens in their flying saucers again. Most ran for cover, to get away from them, but well, I had a couple of heavy shopping bags, couldn’t move quickly enough, and I saw one of those saucers heading for me, some sort of beam hit me, and...

I had no idea how long I’d been asleep, or exactly where I was, but when I looked up, it was dark outside the window I could see. However, as I came round a little more, I noticed a few more things. Firstly, I was naked, and secondly, I was tightly restrained. Fine, it wasn’t the first time that either had happened to me, seems to happen a fair bit to Supers, in all truth. But hang on, is that Earth I can see out of the window, oops!

If I needed confirmation that the aliens had got me, proof was provided a few minutes later, when a pair of weird looking people entered the room where I was held. One of them stuck what I assumed was a needle in me, and drew some blood. Not great, but I could live with it. But then...

I felt some cold gooey stuff being placed on, and into my rear, then something hard, and long was slipped into my rear. So the rumors of anal probing by aliens were clearly true. Yes, it hurts, believe me, but then they must have activated something, because my whole body shuddered, and my mind turned to mush.

Next thing I know is some visor thing being put over my eyes, a couple of slim probe type things pushed into my ears, and then I’m seeing pretty patterns, and hearing voices telling me that the aliens are my friends, and I should do as they tell me. Fine by me, because whatever they put in my rear is just about to drive me to my 6th climax, and brain overload, and...

I must come round eventually, and when I do, I’m actually laying on my back, though seemingly that probe is still stimulating me through my anus. What I do note is the gas mask over my face, two very powerful suction units over my breasts, and some tube pumping goo into my baby bearing bits! No, I don’t want to be mummy to alien babies, but at the same time, this stimulation is quite literally out of this world. Oh fine, it literally IS out of this world, but you get my drift!

Eventually it all gets too much, and I pass out. Next thing I know, is waking up in the River City Hospital, with Callum looking lovingly at me.

“What, what happened?” I ask him, in my current dazed state.

(Yeah, clearly those sly aliens try and make you forget the whole thing, except...)

“You were found passed out in town, dear, got taken to hospital, to be checked over.” He told me, “Are you OK now?”

“Seem to be,” I replied groggily, and then it all hit me!

“Oh my Goodness, the aliens got me!” I replied, panicking. “I don’t want to be a mother just yet!”

Callum burst into laughter, but I didn’t find it funny! Between laughs, he broke the news to me, that for the last few weeks, I’d been on some experimental birth control device that had been sent through by ‘friends’ from the future, among other things.

“What other things?” I nervously asked him.

“Well, aren’t you wondering how you can remember this happening to you when no other woman can?”

I nodded nervously, yeah, I was wondering about that.

“Well, you know that interface system you use to protect your mind while wearing the robo-suit?”

“Yes, but I wasn’t wearing the robo-suit up there, I was naked! So...?”

“It’s been adapted and linked into your mind. So, if anything over stresses your mind...”

“...The interface system overrides the effects, right?”

He nodded, “Yes, exactly. So brainwashing the events from your mind, doesn’t work with you!”

“Oh, wonderful! At least I get to remember the good stuff that happened too.”

“You mean?” he asked.

“They stimulate your body to incredible levels, presumably to make you more fertile, or something. I have never come so hard, or so often, but...shame it won’t happen again.” I replied, with a grin.

“Well, if I interface your body into the computer system, download all the data, I might, might be able to replicate it.”

My grin was as wide as the Cheshire Cat.

“Seriously?”

“Yes, seriously.” he replied.

* * *

To cut a long story short, a few weeks later, the aliens tried again with the wrong targets, a couple of Supers, with real powers! Let’s just say they were, err, convinced to leave River City behind, and try their luck elsewhere, which is probably how they ended up in New Mexico.

Oh, and to cut an even longer story short, for me, and Maria at least, events led to delightful events. Yes, Callum and Rotwang were able to replicate all that stuff that the aliens did to me on their spacecraft, and we tried it out here on Earth. Let’s just say the results were spectacular, and, err, climactic, and leave it at that! wink

Mind, there was this night, when he switched off my personal interface system, tried out this new brainwashing machine he’d designed on me, and... sex slave Billie was happy to obey Master!

((end))