The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Head Above Water

Editor’s Note:

asianpersuasion has been writing action-packed stories for the EMCSA since 2013. He’s currently involved with not one, but two collaborations with Omegaverse creator J. Darksong: The Reality and the Clocks and Timepieces saga (which also takes place in the Omegaverse). This story is tied to the Clocks and Timepieces saga.

—BalRog

Intro

Hello reader. Yeah. I know you exist. My name is Kyle Chang, also known as the super villain The Jabberwocky. I’m the son of Brian Benjamin Chang, aka the powerful psychic Brainstorm and Lacie Ann Gilbertson aka the superhero Omega Girl. How’d that come about? Well in the dimension I come from, different from the main storylines JD and the others have been putting out there (that’s the main timeline. I’ll call it Earth 1.) For the sake of things, the world I come from is Earth 27. There’s also a nearly identical universe in Earth 28. In this dimension, Brainstorm was able to maintain his control of Omega Girl and keep her as his Queen, Dark Star, killing the Mind Five, taking over the world with his powers and an army of Stormtroopers, and systematically defeating, killing, capturing, or enslaving every country and superhero in the world. This place is called the Season of Storms. There’s a guy there who’s exactly identical to me, he calls himself Kyle Albinn because Parker Albinn was his hero growing up. Nigel Grimalde, having aligned GrimTech with Brainstorm, secretly raised my counterpart with his then girlfriend Gwen to form an insurgency called the Azrael to overthrow Brainstorm.

That’s the setting for him. For me? It’s a little different. We share the same parents, he and I, but Brainstorm raised me. He was the king; I was the prince. I was his left hand, doing all the dirty work, while Dark Star was his right hand enforcing and being the public eye. I had anything a man could ever want and a horde of super sluts and powerful super slaves who served me. They formed my “deck of cards” my own personal bodyguard and enforcer army. Shatterstar for example, you might know her as Ultra Girl, was my four of hearts. My ace of hearts? My second in command? None other than Red Rocket, though I knew her as Barrage. You’ll see soon I’m sure. They’ll write about it soon enough.

I was deeply feared by the people of Earth 27. For good reason. I have the power to absorb other people’s powers through physical contact, namely sex and kisses. If a connection best described as “chemistry” exists between me and the other person, I absorb the person’s powers that much more and augment their abilities as well. The semantics of chemistry are a mystery to me to this day but they exist and I’ve gained a vast arsenal of powers to utilize. I was able to use the powers to dominate and destroy, much to own personal satisfaction. But I’m not the one who’s important for this story. I’m telling you about my counterpart. He’s the more interesting one. You came here for other things. For erotica or whatever. Don’t let me get in your way. I’ll tell you a story. How about that?

Head Above Water

So I’ll take you to a different world. Earth 49. In this world Luminaire won. Supernova, or whatever she called herself, my half-sister. She won out, she just took over the entire world. I’ll spare you the details, the point here is not for me to go into much more, but there’s a city here that formed, a city called St. Angelus.

St. Angelus is an oddity. Think Las Vegas seedy wheeling and dealing atmosphere with 20’s Chicago crime smack dab on the coast of California. It was one of the few cities that Katie Frasier couldn’t control because the city was anarchy. Mob bosses posing as heroes ruled and they had a mutual agreement to keep people under wraps and minimize the things that Katie found unpleasant, the things that drove her to take over the world in the first place. Everyone in the city knew the truth though, St. Angelus was a wreck. When Katie Frasier found out, she took over with a shock and awe display of power, forcing the mob bosses to submit. Needless to say, they weren’t too happy about that. Our story begins with the important character in this story who’s plot relevant, two weeks after the heroes took over.

* * *

Jack moved as fast as she could using her powers of water manipulation to “jet” along, riding the waves and torrents of water she was producing to fly through the air at breakneck speeds. She wore a star spangled bikini underneath a pair of jean shorts and a solid blue bandana tied around her forehead. She had been posing as a typical St. Angelus beach-goer when she had suddenly attacked a Supernova courier, stole his briefcase, and ran. Now she was running for her life from the police.

“Stop! You are under arrest! Her Glory, Mistress Supernova demands all criminals be put behind bars!” a voice from behind called. The police were in hot pursuit but she knew it was only a matter of time before a super-powered enforcer arrived as well.

Fuck that! she thought, Supernova wants the world to be a machine of perfect robots who always follow protocol. No way I’m living that life. Brainwashed fuckers.

Jack turned, firing a torrent of water at an incredibly high speed, separated into bullet sized objects that were rock solid because she willed it so. The water bullets flew and peppered the police forces behind her and they either fell unconscious or ducked behind cover.

Gotta be more careful. She thought as she continued her escape, These plans can’t fall into the wrong hands and I almost killed those guys. If there’s anything Supernova hates more than the average crime it’s murder.

Sliding to a halt in an alleyway she had ducked into leaving puddles in her tracks, she was stopped by none other than the super villain known as Stonewall only this one Stonewall looked very different than the Stonewall she had seen on the news.

“I’m gonna smash you!” He cried out.

Bursting into action, Jack rose up, avoiding the behemoths fist smash, as she formed a massive, comically-huge warhammer composed out of pure water, and slammed the head of it into Stonewall’s face. With a grunt, the large stone man took a few steps backwards but she wasn’t done.

“Take this Rocky!”

Forming a water bazooka out of thin air, she began assaulting him with rapid fire water grenades that exploded upon impact in huge blasts of force and water. The rock man struggled to his feet and made a weak charge at her but she simply ducked under his arms, using a jet stream of water as an uppercut.

“It’s the final round Rocky!”

Summoning an anvil of water, she brought it slamming down on Stonewall’s head knocking the poor enforcer unconscious.

“Ding ding! Round over and the victor is by knockout in under thirty seconds… Jack Serafim!!!!”

She announced herself to the phantom audience, raising her fist in the air. The sound of sirens broke her from her revelry as she rocketed away in a blast of water.

* * *

Finding her way back to her humble apartment, she set the briefcase down and shucked off her flips flops, flopping on the couch to watch some TV. She had resolved to take it easy after the unexpected encounter with Stonewall. She decided to deliver the briefcase tomorrow. The buyer of the briefcase wanted it by tomorrow noon. She had no idea what was in the briefcase other than “top secret information” that supposedly had the ability to topple Supernova. Anything to take the misguided heroine down was good in her book.

Her body twitched slightly as she felt a presence enter the room. She cried out in shock, forming a powerful shield made out of water to protect herself as a man suddenly appeared. He was in his late twenties or early thirties, had short black hair, messy in a sexy done up hairstyle, and a black cloak that surrounded the rest of his body. He had a scar on his cheek and a mischievous smile on his face with twinkling black almond shaped eyes.

“Hello.” He said, “I’m here for the briefcase.”

“If you’re from the buyer, I said I’d give him the package tomorrow at noon.”

“I am the buyer sweetie.” He replied with a confident grin, “and I’d like it now.”

“No the buyer was an older guy. Balding, white guy. You’re Asian, at least a little, and you’re way younger than he was. Get out now or I’ll kick your ass.”

“I don’t think so.” He responded with a grin.

Sending the wall of water that she had used as a shield at him, her opponent neatly phased through the wall of water that crashed through her apartment and was immediately upon her, holding a pretty reddish purple light in front of her face.

Damn. There goes my security deposit. Whoa, the light! It’s soooo…

The light in her face was captivating. She couldn’t take her eyes off it.

“The light in your eyes…do you like it?”

“Yeah, it’s real nice. Get it out of my face… we gotta… I was…fighting you.”

“Why?”

“Because… you want… you want… to take the…briefcase?”

The light danced before her eyes changing colors and flickering in intensity, with each flicker her eyelids got a little bit heavier. As she watched the light, the man extended dark tendrils of shadow that reached out and caressed her face and ran up and down her back and legs like soft hands in a massage.

“Let’s not think about that. Thinking’s hard. Fighting is hard.”

“So hard… No wait… stop… I gotta… I was…fighting you.”

She was losing focus. The tendrils had begun twisting her nipples, her weakness, reaching up underneath her star spangled bikini top to do the dirty work. The man was right, it was hard to fight. It was always hard to fight. People hurt you, they fought back. Thinking right now was hard too. The thoughts in her head were like water running through her fingers without her powers, she couldn’t summon them or bend them to her will. They were starting to just disappear.

“You’re a pretty girl. A good girl. Like Katie Frasier.” the man said.

“No… she’s a… bitch…”

“You’re just trying to get rid of her right?”

“Yeah…?”

“Well if she’s a bitch that’s a good thing right?”

“Uh… I guess…?”

“That makes you a good girl then right? A good girl does good things.”

“I guess… maybe… no wait…”

“And you help people right? You’re labeled a criminal but the goal of this coup is to give people freedom right? That’s good. You’re a good girl.”

He was right. She was a good girl! How could she have never realized it before? She was feeling extra horny now too because the tendrils were caressing her pussy in the most pleasant of ways through her shorts.

“And good girls they want to feel good, right? You do good things to feel good, right?”

At this point she was beginning to wonder why she had fought the man in the first place. He was so right! So wise. Of course that’s why she did what she did! She hadn’t realized it until now, but he was right. The tendrils suddenly stopped and the light went away.

“And now you don’t feel good, right?”

“Wait… no… bring it back…”

And so he did and she smiled as her eyes were once again captured by the light and the tendrils rubbed her pussy. The tendrils manipulated themselves to unzip her jeans for better access, reaching underneath her red white and blue bikini bottoms which gave a little more coverage than a thong, and stroking her snatch directly. She moaned with pleasure. She wanted to feel this good forever.

“If I ever say, “Water powers? You’re like the superheroine of wetness. You’ll return here right? Cuz it feels good.”

She nodded, biting her lip, her eyes glazed over.

“I’m going to make you orgasm. Would you like that?”

She nodded once again, and as soon as she did the tendrils moved faster and faster bringing her to the brink but never quite letting her cum.

“Well then, I only let my slaves cum for me.”

“Let me… I wanna…wait…”

“You wanna feel good don’t you?”

“But… slave… wait…”

Something in Jack’s brain signaled that this was very wrong. The pleasure and the other stuff had been fine up to this point, but slave? Red flags were going up.

“Don’t you?” He pressed her confusing her thoughts.

“Yeah?”

He emphasized that statement by tweaking her nipples. She was so close.

“It’s like right now you’re swimming with your head above water. Just above. But to feel good you gotta go under. You gotta stop working, stop fighting, stop thinking, and just give in and feel good!” He said, his voice growing louder and more carnal.

“Please… I gotta… I wanna… I needddddd itttt!” She moaned.

“I only let my slaves cum for me. You’re not my slave yet.”

“But…”

“Don’t you wanna feel good? Isn’t thinking hard?”

“Yesssssssss.” She hissed.

“Then will you be my slave?”

“YEESSSSS” She cried. She couldn’t take it and something in her brain clicked.

“Good.”

With a massive plunge, the man plunged into her pussy with his huge member. She had not been able to notice that the man had been undressing, and had been stroking his cock. She was bent over the couch, the light in her eyes, the tendrils surrounding her, her shorts at her thighs and her bikini thong pulled to the side. Upon his entry she had the best orgasm of her life as he took her from behind. Over and over, he thrust into her and she came over and over, screaming and crying out, her eyes rolling into the back of her head so she could no longer see...

* * *

Yeah that was me if you didn’t notice. The plans in the briefcase? Dimension Transport Machine for a large mass. It was the keystone of my plan. So, I built that machine. Dumped that chick Cascade (she thinks of herself as Jack but masquerades as Cascade, a criminal insurgent-type fighting against Katie Frasier’s regime) in the maximum security prison in St. Angelus known as Barrenwolf Prison. Worked my way up the ladder, through her lieutenants, until I made it to the girl herself. And after a titanic battle that in and of itself would be a novel in description, I took down Supernova herself! Yeah, I fucked the Katie Frasier of that Earth, (both literally and figuratively, she’s quite the animal once she got over her lesbian tendencies for me. And after all, we’re not REALLY family!) and freed the entire city of St. Angelus from her rule and that world, and wound up here. Earth 1. Ready to rule and wreak havoc and face my other self. Bring it on, bitch.

(the end… or rather, a new beginning)