The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Particles and Waves

Editor’s Note:

Madam Kistulot is without doubt one of the most prolific and beloved authors in the EMCSA. And her ties to this particular story universe run deeper than most! J Darksong has more than once acknowledged his debt to Madam Kistulot. It was her “Silver Girl” stories that inspired him to write Omega Girl in the first place. Furthermore she has collaborated with him time and again in his Light & Shadows saga, bringing the second generation of Midas City heroines and the second generation of River City heroes and heroines ever closer.

—BalRog

Disclaimer:

If you are under age, not a fan of lesbian mind control, or otherwise not permitted to read ahead, this is your warning. All of the women portrayed are of a legal age for such naughty endeavors, and the term ‘girl’ is not used to denote otherwise. The following work is copyright Madam Kistulot © 2015, and not for reposting or other such uses.

* * *

River City was a place ever used to strange oddities, exciting heroics, and horrific villainy. Those who lived far away would assume that this would make even the ordinary citizens jaded to such acts, which couldn’t be further from the truth. Though there were few residents who could not directly or indirectly connect themselves to some exciting metahuman activity, it took someone tied up in those affairs to become used to such things as merely another fact of life.

Most of them still had day jobs, or school, and would only occasionally worry if their way home might be interrupted by some super powered squabble. The stresses of life that everyone had, finances, grades, romance, and other such things still weighed more heavily on their lives.

When one Saturday afternoon a tall woman walked into one of River City’s malls carrying an ornate cello over her shoulder as though it were weightless, everyone stopped to watch.

She wore a long flowing white jacket, lined elaborately with gold that curled into points from its shoulders and stiff tall collar. Golden lines of fringe clicked together as she walked, adding more music to the clicks of the heels from her matching thigh high boots. In contrast to the large nature of her jacket which flowed behind her with fringe almost scratching along the floor, her short white skirt was tight and short, leading up to a golden chain of a belt. Her top held tight as well to her generous curves, parting in a wide ‘v’ to surround her dusky cleavage with gold detailed white lace.

Her eyes were a deep yellow, almost matching and yet contrasting with the lustrous gold she wore. Her hair was a beautiful azure, flowing like the very sky in long luxurious waves with strands falling in wisps over her face as she moved.

As striking an image as the woman was, she was matched in equal measure by the instrument she carried on her back. It carried the familiar shape of a cello – the long neck, the cinched center, and of course the long strings held taut over a long fingerboard by the scroll at one end and the tailpiece at the other. However, instead of being made of wood it appeared to be made of some incredibly thin, and yet visibly strong metal. No holes could be seen along its surface, but there were two gems, the same azure as the woman’s hair, set into the front of the rune covered surface shaped much like the f-holes on a cello.

The woman whistled to herself as she walked towards the large open space at the very center of the mall’s ground floor. It was a toneless whistle, off key and eerily discordant. That could have drawn as many eyes without the tall woman’s strange dress or odd instrument. Together the combination drew the eyes of everyone within both ear, and eyeshot.

When she reached the very geometric center, standing directly under the raised central point of the skylight above, she spun the instrument from her back and stood it gracefully in front of her. She reached behind her neck, under the high collar of her jacket, and slowly removed a bow. Like the instrument itself it appeared to be metal, with hair an azure that matched her own. She held it triumphantly above her head for a moment, as though allowing it to bathe in the sunlight from up above, before gently resting it against the strings of her instrument. There it remained, still, for a long moment as she reached the end of her disquieting whistle with her head bowed in solemn contemplation.

“And now, I will be playing ‘Submission’, in C Minor. Please enjoy.” The woman’s voice was soft as silk, and held an accent that none of those watching could place.

Before any of them had any further time to ponder who this strange woman was and from where she had brought her strange accent she began to move her bow across her cello’s strings, her fingers moving with an inhuman dexterity as they danced from place to place as they pressed strings to the fingerboard underneath with perfect precision.

As the bow moved, so too did the two azure gems begin to glow. Though no sound emerged from the cello, a light quickly moved through the air like visible sound as it diffused its way through the mall. As it passed the patrons the azure would slide into their ears, penetrating deep as though the very sound of beautiful strings they would imagine. One by one their eyes turned the same beautiful shade of azure.

The mysterious performer grinned, her head still bowed as she continued to work her instrument. Mindlessly those in the mall began to stalk closer to her, their bodies trembling with occasional shudders as they found their way closer. Soon a small ring formed around the musician, and grew wider and wider as more approached.

Inside of each victim the blue worked its way deeper within their minds, coiling around their sense of self. The places that had once formed internal loci were now bound in azure, only to be penetrated further and filled with that same light.

The musician nodded her head in time with music that made no sound, her grin growing as faint whimpers and mewls filled the crowd. Even in a city populated with so many powerful and valiant wardens as this… There are none who can overcome the harmonizing power of music the woman thought as her grin grew all the more wicked.

Her arm moved faster, and the blue raced all the faster out from the twin gems on her cello. There were sharp cries, as one by one the men in the gathered audience began to collapse to the floor.

But then, this song has such a specific target to harmonize too, does it not?

In short order there were no men standing, and the women behind them dragged them out of the way before quickly taking the places they once occupied. A desperate hunger pulsed within the azure that pulsed from deep within their eyes. It was a passionate, powerful craving, strong enough that new moans of desire began to echo through the mall as her playing yet again grew ever faster.

Hands ripped at zippers and tore at buttons. Eyes glassed with lust as nipples arched towards the song, and nether lips lubricated as though to take the song in a more intimate way. Clothes were ripped and torn as the women struggled to comply with the song that demanded they disrobe.

As breasts bounced free of bras, blue light encircled them, grasping stiffened nipples as it pulsed in time with the vibration of distant strings. As panties were ripped to shreds or slid clumsily down from slick thighs, blue dove between and buried itself past each pair of slickly revealed lower lips.

The mall had quickly changed from an unassuming shopping center, to an orgy of barely dressed women grinding against one another as the inaudible music fucked its way into their minds through their all too eager bodies.

Almost too simple. I’ll bring them with me when I make my way back home, and they’ll fetch a lovely price… She rose an azure brow as she looked to a woman in the front of the innermost ring. Her long red hair fell in graceful ringlets, and her pale skin was covered with adorable scatterings of reckless. Her eyes had been blue before the music had invaded them, but now they glowed the brightest of any of the surrounding women. Her, I may keep for myself. A woman always has a use for another with a body such as hers. Mmm such lovely and soft skin…

Just as the screams and moans began to reach a fever pitch a flash of amber light sparkled from the second floor of the mall just behind the railing. None of the women below had any focus left to notice something so outside of the pleasure ravishing their bodies and minds.

The musician was far too distracted by her own playing. The additional notice of her lovely redhead prize only made that truth more powerful.

A low humming sound, like a light bulb slowly filling with too much energy, grew louder and louder. It did nothing over the swell of azure, but none of the women below turned to it. A moment later there was a sound not unlike the snap of a whip, and a bolt of energy that resembled concentrated sunlight slammed into the musician’s hand.

She clutched at her hand with a sharp cry as her bow flew high up into the air. A shadow shifted across the crowd as from above a woman swung through the air, and grabbed the bow as she hit the ground with a roll before gracefully leaping back to her feet.

“Sorry, but you’ll need to call ahead if you want to schedule a performance!” The woman grinned as she pointed the bow at the musician like one might a sword.

In contrast to the other woman’s flowing an aristocratic dress, the newcomer was a woman one might have expected to see in River City. She wore an orange domino mask, and an orange jumpsuit that held tight to her athletic body. Her hands were bare but for where the fabric from her arms wrapped around her thumb, and her black combat boots came up to just below her knees.

Even with the sudden end in the music, the charmed women did nothing to react. Their swaying and moaning grew less frequent, but their nude, shuddering forms continued just as they had previously.

That fact drew the faintest of blushes across the would-be-heroine’s face.

“And just who do you think you are?!” The musician’s body trembled as she glanced down at her hand. Blood. It wasn’t a grievous wound – not even a mark that would affect the viability of her hand. The indignity came from the wound itself. She had been distracted with her playing, yes, but she was certain the woman should be nude and swaying with all of the others.

“Me? Oh right. I guess I was away going to college in Midas for a while, and that was where I picked up this outfit. Never really had a chance to try it on. Almost went for goggles instead of the mask, but everyone said that looked a little too much.” She smirked, and twirled the bow in her hand before holding it up above her head much as the musician had before. Light stretched out across the bow from the woman’s hand, bringing with it that same loud humming sound from before. “You can call me Sunbeam. And your days of controlling women with your music is over!”

Again the sound of a whip crack echoed through the mall, as the light burst the center of the bow, splitting it in half. Sunbeam dropped it over her shoulder, brushing off her hands with a laugh.

In front of her, all of the women’s eyes remained azure, but for the yellow eyes of the musician glaring daggers into her heart. “Sunbeam? I’ve never heard of you. I don’t think anyone ever will again!”

“Big talk for a cellist without her-oh.”

Sunbeam interrupted herself as the musician again reached under the collar of her jacket, and withdrew a bow in no way dissimilar to the one that lay in tatters behind her.

“A professional never leaves home without a spare. And now… a reprise.” Again she pressed her bow to the instrument, but her fingers danced quite differently. Her arm moved the bow more roughly across the strings, and the tendrils of blue that connected her victims to her instrument trembled in kind. Loud screams filled the mall as new lust flowed down so many pairs of thighs. “‘Submission, in C Minor.’ Thralls… Take her down!”

At once, the crowd turned to face Sunbeam. Her eyes grew wide behind her mask as lustful stares became so much less friendly. Disordered, but all driven by that same compulsion, the women charged with reckless abandon.

Sunbeam swallowed her scream, and held a glowing hand behind her back as the hum again began to fill the air. “Any time you want to show up…” She whispered quietly below her breath before calling out much louder, “So what do they call you, anyway? Stratavaria Von Dominatrixie? Tone Deaf?”

“This instrument is much more ancient, and powerful, than any Stradivari you foolish girl!” Her arm moved faster as it directed the bow back and forth across the strings. Louder, lustful groans filled the air as the herd of women moved quicker. “I am Cadenza!”

“N-never heard of you, either!” Sunbeam screamed as the first woman leapt from her feet to tackle her. She threw the glowing light from her hand at the floor of the mall, and with another whip crack it exploded with dramatic force, sending the remaining women stumbling and falling back.

It did nothing to stop the woman who quickly descended atop her, hands pinning her wrists as her nude, curvy body grinded the heroine into the floor. She wasn’t a strong woman, but the azure through which Cadenza drove her was irresistible. Every ounce of the small woman was grinding and squishing itself against the orange clad woman. Her screams of satisfaction at fulfilling the blue that thrust between her legs, into her ears, and held tightly at her nipples was so euphoric it drew shudders from the woman under her.

She tried to roll, or to draw her legs up to her stomach to kick the woman who kept her pinned away, but nothing did any good. She sighed, taking a deep breath as her body began to glow and hum with light. “Really sorry, miss. I did go to school in Midas because of its reputation for women doing things like this, but I hadn’t ever anticipated it happening when I came back home!”

With another whip crack the light covering Sunbeam burst, sending the woman rolling away with only light bruising. The heroine still whispered an apology as she leapt to her feet, holding both hands in front of her as they began to hum anew with her energy.

“Look, I don’t want to hurt you, or them, but my powers make it so I don’t really—“

“Silence!” Cadenza’s voice was booming as her arm again stopped after one last stroke across her strings. At once, all of the women fell to their knees, and the one that Sunbeam had cast away slowly rose to them in kind. “I don’t know how you resisted being caught in my song, and I don’t care. I don’t know what your powers are, or how they work, and I don’t care about those either. However, if you think that I can only play one song… you’re quite mistaken.”

Sunbeam raised an eyebrow, before she began to squint. In her mind she performed the myriad of calculations to line up her aim, and decide on the perfect burst of her power to stop the villainous cellist without hurting her or destroying any more of the mall than necessary.

“Oh yeah?” Sunbeam asked as she tried desperately, and failed, to make it sound like her speaking wasn’t just to buy herself time. Her last strike had been lined up perfectly, but she’d had so much more time to get it right. That was the benefit of the element of surprise. Hitting cans in her apartment was much different than stopping a super villain, and it was clear that she would not be so easily defeated. “Play ‘Freebird’. Come on. And this bird—”

“I said silence!” Cadenza scowled as she held her bow away from her cello and took a deep slow breath. “Next, I will be performing ‘Shattering of the Will’, in A Major.”

Sunbeam thrust her hands forward, trying desperately to take the shot she hoped would send the villain and the cello in different directions when the bow moved across the strings anew. The gems on the cello turned a deep rich blue, and while the magic that still stretched to fill the crowd did not disappear a new wave of it moved through the air quicker than Sunbeam’s synapses could fire.

Deep rich blue slammed between her eyes, rocking her body and mind as at once she felt her entire mind stutter. It was like a hiccup, demanding her attention as it made all of her careful planning and calculations fall to the side. Then it pressed harder, shoving and fighting against her resolve. She gritted her teeth as her arms fell harmlessly to her sides, moaning weakly as it pressed harder.

Cadenza moved the bow quicker, rougher than she had before. Her fingers moved along the strings less like some exotic dance, and more as though they were pinning the strings down to hold them prone for the bow to ravish before moving to do so anew from another carefully chosen point.

Sunbeam moaned, her eyes crossing as her hands clenched tight into fists. With each moment more and more of the music redoubled itself against her psyche. Forming thoughts, ideas, words, movements… It was all too difficult. It was taking everything that she had to keep herself from crumbling apart into a million pieces. The force of the inaudible music was chipping and etching its way through the barriers of her mind, and if it reached beyond them she somehow knew on a level below understanding the fragile things hidden away underneath would be shattered in less than a second.

Her eyes widened as her thighs clenched and tightened. The vibrations the force sent through her body traveled along her skin, tightening her nipples and bringing an unwanted throbbing along her clit. The pleasure shuddered its way inside of her just as the pounding did. It whispered of how lovely it would be to give in.

How easy it would be to surrender.

New waves of blue pounded into her, weakening her balance as she desperately tried to steady her footing. The presence of sound seemed to come from everywhere at once, shaking her body, herself, and the world around her. The more she fought against it, the more she struggled, the more the vibrations pressed against her unyielding form.

With one final flourish of Cadenza’s hand, Sunbeam cried out in ecstasy as the blue shattered apart her walls. Blue obliterated her as it slammed apart all of Sunbeam’s control and identity.

A howl of pleasure left her mouth as she fell to her knees, legs spread apart as the song quickened. Music poured in between her legs, splitting apart the facets of her will that remained with intense pleasure. Her eyes fluttered before hooding, and then falling shut as her mouth opened wider for the last scream of her dying will.

Cadenza slowed her playing, and then slid her fingers along a strong before licking her lips. “On second thought, I’m glad that you managed to resist. I so rarely get a chance to hear much of that song. It’s usually far too elegant for your kind to resist. Overkill, you could say.”

Sunbeam had no snappy reply. The tethers of magic that bound her to the woman’s cello were too busy wiggling inside of her cunt and deep within her brain, causing whimpers and cries.

“Much, much better. See, Sunbeam? This is how you appreciate a good song! Now, another reprise of ‘Submission’ in C Minor to bind you into the same song as my other new acquisitions, and I think it will be time for us to head to your new home. Temporary home, anyway. The bloc is so transitory.” Cadenza grinned as she took in a deep slow breath and then leveled the bow with her strings anew.

The same azure began to flow through the air, and the kneeling women all mewled out in perfect unison. As the waves of music pulsed, tendrils of it flowed into Sunbeam’s ears, between her legs, and soon she was enveloped in the song as everyone else.

As she reached back for her zipper, a woman leapt over the railing from the third floor of the mall. A flow of water followed after her feet, and flowed around her, almost as though to guide her down. Her skin was dusky as the musician’s, and she wore a jumpsuit not unlike Sunbeam’s but for it being a shade of greenish blue. Her black hair clung tight against her as she dove right for Cadenza.

Unlike Sunbeam, she wore a pair of goggles.

“Sorry I’m late, there was traffic, and even taking the sidewalk for a ways took longer than I wanted!” Her voice coincided with a rush of water pouring out from her hands, slowing her fall as the water around her joined with the flow from her hands. Together all of the water flowed past her, slamming a very wet Cadenza into the ground as her instrument spun away.

To her credit, the goggle clad woman landed gracefully on her feet. She brushed herself off, water dripping from her as she let out a quiet sigh. The women around her mewled in confusion, arms wrapping around their nakedness.

The azure that had made their eyes glow was gone, now replaced with horror and confusion.

“Nnn! There really are just too many of you freaks in this dingy little hamlet!” Cadenza desperately struggled to stand, her heels clicking and then slipping out from under her. The once regal jacket she wore was drenched, and its heavy weight combined with the small points of her heels made standing quite impossible. It hardly helped that so much hair, once elegant and flowing behind her, was now drenched and covering her face no matter how hard she tried to push it aside.

“Hamlet? Hamlet?!” The goggle clad woman snorted, and held out a hand. “I think you visited the wrong neighborhood, you harmonious has-been!” A well timed blast of water hit Cadenza square in the chest as she again attempted to stand, sending her sprawling onto her back. “River City is huge! Come on! We’re a pretty important place, too!”

Sunbeam blinked her eyes, groaning as she realized her zipper was halfway down her back before quickly adjusting it back into place. “Splash… Is that you…?”

The goggled woman grinned, holding a thumb up to Sunbeam before blasting Cadenza with a torrent of cool water as she once again attempted to rise. In vain. “Mm-hm! Sorry, like I said before… Traffic! It’d be one thing if I could fly, but traveling via water takes a bit more time, even when you make your own. Didn’t want to cause any accidents on the way over.”

“Well I’m glad you showed up when you did! Nnn… My head is still... Really… sore…” Sunbeam rubbed at the side of her face as she shakily stood. Without the music slamming at her will, her strong sense of self had quickly rushed in to retake its place.

Outside the sounds of sirens suddenly became close enough to hear. Cadenza attempted to scoot along the wet floor to grab the neck of her cello, only for another hard blast of water to send it spinning away. The force of the blast even snapped one of the strings, causing Cadenza to scream out in horror as another blast sent her once again flush with the ground. “Y-you…! How dare you! You won’t be able to hold me, I’m—“

“One string short of a melody, now shut up.” Sunbeam grinned faintly as she stumbled through the crowd of women who were all struggling to quickly dress themselves. The men were still unconscious, and few of the women wanted to be undressed by the time they came to.

“Called the police on the way over. Don’t worry, Cadenza, I’m pretty sure you’ll be held for a long time. Music is a beautiful thing that should fill people’s lives with joy, not turn them into slaves or whatever the hell you were doing.” Splash grinned before giving Sunbeam a thumbs up and a wink. As the brightly clad heroine approached they embraced, and shared a long kiss as Cadenza groaned in defeat.

When the police finally stormed the building they were met with all too many witnesses happy to tell the story of just what the strange musician had done, and the two valiant heroines who had stepped in to save the day.

Without her instrument, Cadenza had little means of resisting, and her pitiful pouting did nothing to change the minds of the police who slapped her in cuffs and pulled the struggling woman into a patrol car.

* * *

Later that night, the two heroines reclined together in bed. Their jumpsuits were across the room, Splash’s hanging up to dry and Sunbeam’s slung over a chair.

“You know, I think we made a pretty good team. Why did we never do any of that when we were across the country, Splash? I know the moment never came up, like, we had the suits and everything… I kept my mask on me at all times, you had your goggles stashed away… But that was really fun.” The darker skinned woman grinned as she kissed her lover, wiggling up close to the aquatic heroine.

“Well, besides the moment just never occurring… This is your home, right, Sunny?” Sunbeam nodded and nuzzled closer. “Home is where the heart is. It wouldn’t have felt so awesome anywhere else.” Splash paused, kissing Sunbeam again. “Why I never did it back in Midas, I guess we’ll never know. And come on, the suits are off. Call me Tina.”

The two laughed, and spent the next several moments lost in a flurry of kisses and squeezes. Even in the super powered world of River City, the same things that mattered everywhere else held a fair amount of significance.

Finances, school, romance… without those things, most people wouldn’t have the foundation they needed to save the world.

“Right, Tina… Mmm, sorry, I got a bit into it, I guess. I’m glad that we found each other, and that well… you wanted to come back to River City with me. I want to be with you for the rest of my life.” Sunbeam smiled as she gently kissed at Tina’s neck, savoring the low rolling purr that followed.

“Mmm me too, Janika-babe, me too. And here I thought that moving across the country I wouldn’t need to worry about lesbian mind control plots quite as much. Isn’t that supposed to be one of those problems that Midas City has a monopoly on? That and straight women having no clue what to do with themselves?” Tina grinned proudly as she raised a faux confused eyebrow.

Janika sighed, shaking her head before nibbling playfully at the woman’s shoulder. “Nope, happens here too. I think you’ll find that River City is every bit as exciting, dangerous… and wonderful as it was back in Midas. And just because we don’t have the same reputation as your hometown doesn’t mean there aren’t plenty of us of the sapphic persuasion, as you’ve learned more than a few times over.” She paused, kissing the very tip of Tina’s nose. “But if you ever get lonely, we can always visit and see about defeating some mind controllers back in your hometown too.”

Tina’s eyes hooded as she deftly slid her hand along the dark skin of her lover’s belly before deftly ending the touch with her fingertips stroking between the folds of her sex. “I think I have all of the sapphic fun I need right here, with you. Mmm. Let’s make some rainbows.”

Idle conversation vanished as the room soon filled with moans, sweat, and desperately grinding bodies as the two young women celebrated their inaugural act of heroism with a long, slick night of tender lovemaking.