The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Road Trip

Disclaimer: This story depicts imaginary people performing acts of a sexual nature. If you cannot handle that, I suggest you find something else useful to be doing with your time, such as replanting native species. In fact, I’d suggest that to all my readers. It’s up to you to imagine all of the characters as being of legal age. I am not responsible if you imagine them as underage auklets or cassowaries.

Chapter 3: A Discussion upon the Nature of Free Will

The restaurant Kara had selected was indeed charming, had fresh, health-conscious food (tending towards the raw), and was filled with a slightly older, good looking crowd. But I was still hungering for a deeper experience. I had tasted death earlier in the evening, and I had an overwhelming desire to stretch my life. A key lime creme bruleé wasn’t going to do it.

The maitre d’ was terribly disappointed that he wasn’t able to provide me with the perfect experience for the night. “I would be happy to escort you through the kitchen to see how we prepare the food. It’s a very--arthy, blue-collar experience during the rush. I can see that you’re not interested in my personal services, so I won’t offer you my bed. And obviously you would have had our bartender if you’d wanted her.”

“Where’s the popular coffee shop for the starving students?” I inquired.

“Ah! You want the O&P—The Owl and the Pussycat.” and he proceded to give Kara directions, truly happy to have served.

The Owl and the Pussycat was audible over a block away, and the crowd spilled out of the door onto sidewalk tables and the curbside around. The parking lot next to it had a mural from perhaps 20 years ago, young people dancing with abandon in an oak grove. Leaves from the plane trees around cluttered the street and sidewalk. A line of shirtless boys, and girls with pierced navels were sharing a couple of joints not very surreptitiously. The line to enter extended out the door, and people inside leaned against the walls waiting for any of the wild-eyed couples to vacate the tables. Inside, arching over the door and surrounding the front windows was another mural of the nearby golden hills, painted as if the surrounding buildings of town didn’t exist. High on the walls was an exhibit of large paintings of pigeons and telephone poles all done in hot oranges and scarlets. The buzz of voices made the air crackle with good times.

It was the sort of place college students would make daytime pilgrimages back to after graduation, with their spouses politely tagging along, nodding at the faded decor. It wouldn’t be the same, of course, memory having made the extraordinary converstaions of youth magical. For some marriages it would be a watershed moment. But those hypotheticals were for the future. Coming to it now, fresh, innocent, there was a palpable joy of minds exploring outwards and making fresh connections.

The line shifted aside for us, so that Kara and I could enter the door, and we stepped immediately to the counter, everyone else gladly making room for us. The sweet young thing behind the counter made our drinks herself, and she glowed when we accepted them. I’ve found it makes people just as happy whether we pay for them or not, so the money usually just goes into the tip jar. We wandered over to a four-person table, and the occupants gladly stood up to take their drinks outside. A smile made their day.

Kara and I had not touched each other since our moment in the car, and we still managed not to, though our flesh was yelling out to ransack each other.

“I still have trouble grasping how many young people here walk around half-naked.” She says, loud enough to be heard over the din. “In Russia we didn’t only dress for warmth. There was just a comforting modesty about clothes.”

“It’s not that you haven’t seen enough flesh.”

“With you I’ve seen every possible shape of the female body that’s ever walked upright.”

“Or crawled on all fours.”

“And if I wasn’t with you I wouldn’t be attracted to them, other than professionally. Now I enjoy a deep, slippery oyster as much as you do. No, my point is in Russia, even when the restrictions were lifted, the body was never flaunted the same way.”

“You mean it was a Russian thing, not Soviet. More than the weather, you think?”

“I think it’s our fatalism. The sight of a body inevitably has to lead to sex, and of course you will enjoy it, because you’re fated to get pregnant. The rotten end is inevitable because the joy you feel on the way has to be a lure. It can’t just be something good in and of itself.”

“So bad things happen to good people because they’re good?”

“Or because they’re bad. God doesn’t care. He always doles out a baseline of bad luck. Except in your case.”

I shrug. What can I say. “I take my state as evidence of nothing. Perhaps I am lucky. Then what? I don’t know anything more than you do. Is my unusual state of existence proof of some miracle? Every flower in the field is a miracle, but who could count them? Just because I’m unique on the planet now doesn’t mean there haven’t been others, or that the rest of humanity may not gain my powers tomorrow morning.

“But then, just because I think it’s blind chance doesn’t mean that I’m not the specific subject of some hyper-intelligent joke or experiment. I don’t know any more than you do about your existence.”

The sight of Kara was intoxicating me. Her perfect, square face, the high cheekbones, the black and green eyes framed by her curving eyelids. The sound of the coffee shop was quickly becoming irrelevant in the smell of the cream on her lips. I was about to reach up and stroke her cheek—

When I heard a conversation from a few tables away.

“How can you choose to believe in a god who takes delight in creating individual suffering?”

“He brings joy into being. He made the world purely out of love. We’re the ones who brought suffering into the world by refusing to accept His word.”

The spell is broken, and I look over to the table where two young ladies are having a heated discussion. Just like a song seems to jump from head to head, sometimes the desire to talk about something literally does leap from my head to someone else’s.

“No, you keep saying it’s our fault for being evil—”

“Choosing evil—”

“And that your god doesn’t want that, yet he also sets up the whole thing, so therefore we have no choice.”

“We always have the choice to turn towards Him.”

“Not if you’re an infant and the Nazis are after you.”

“There are plenty of miracles of salvation from dire situations.”

“And as many of murdered innocents. What choice do they have?”

“There is a great evil in society’s choices. If society would change—”

The girl arguing for God was tall and lanky with large shoulders and glasses framed by straight brown hair, with long, light highlights. She had the look of Norwegian ancestry, and was getting red in the face without meaning to. She wore a long-sleeved, cheap, light blue shirt, long dark pleated skirt and looked like she chewed her nails. She was trying to cover her brassy voice and still be heard.

The little non-believer across from her looked like one of those odd combinations of light African or Carribean Indian, with black-red kinky hair braided out into two long pigtails, and skin the color of red thai curry. She had thin wire-framed glasses, wore denim overalls, and a t-shirt just long enough to cover her bra-less apple-sized breasts. Her voice was rounder, and more flute-like.

“The hunt begins. . .” Kara sighed frustratedly, looking over at the two girls.

I stared at them, listening. “If you want to call it a hunt.”

They continued on in the same vein, Big arguing for the clarity of a world where the decisions were already made--you just had to stay on the path. Little posited that everything was blind chance, and that what we accepted as normal was totally relative, including society, morality, and possibly even reality.

Of course the young stake out these untenable one-sided claims. That’s how you examine what you believe in when you haven’t actually done anything yet. That sort of ideology does have real power, of course. The cultural revolution burned across China, set ablaze by such naive idealists. Joan of Arc freed her country with blind faith and idealism.

They felt me watching them, and smiled. I beckoned them over to our table carrying their cups. “Sit,” I invited them. “So what has you two ladies in such a heated conversation?”

The little one started. “Amy is arguing with me that she has all of the answers sewed up already, and that the only path to the truth is through Jesus. She’s been trying to get me to go to her damn bible study group for months.”

The big one jumped in. “Naomi keeps going on about how there’s nothing but emptiness in the universe, and that it doesn’t mean a thing. And I don’t want her to go to Hell for being a-— a—-”

“Say it.” little Naomi went on. “A queer. A lesbo. You don’t want me to go to hell for being a lesbian. As if,” she snorted. “One day you’re going to wake up and see that it doesn’t mean a thing except for what we make ourselves. And your blind bigotry-—”

“Your immoral behavior is more like it. What would your parents say if they knew?”

Kara looked at me. “This is your idea of fun?”

“Kara, please indulge me. Girls, can we keep it civil?” I asked.

“Sorry. But I don’t want her to go to Hell. If she just prayed with me to change—”

“I just can’t get over how self-righteous you are. I am what I am. It’s not a ‘lifestyle,’ okay? If there is a god, not that I’m saying there is, this is how she made me.”

“Ladies.” I interrupted. “If you don’t mind me weighing in here. Look at me. Look at us. What do you see?”

There was a pause as they examined us closely for the first time. Amy spoke up. “Well, you—you two—have to be— You’re the two most beautiful people I’ve ever seen.”

Naomi was next. “What is your name Miss? Kara? I’d have to say you are the most stunning woman I’ve ever met. And you, dude. Are--are you? No. . .”

There is a trick I use from time to time, that I had activated on Kara and myself. I can make skin cells bio-luminesce, like a firefly or a glowworm, but just subtly, just enough to wipe out all the shadows that fell on Kara and I.

Amy gasped, and her eyes widened. “Oh my God! Oh! Oh, I didn’t mean to take it in vain, I just— Oh, dear Jesus!”

I looked at Naomi. “And what do you think?”

“I’m, well-- Man! I’m withholding judgement. This is a trick, but—whew! It’s good!”

I stood. “Kara? Come along girls. Let’s have a talk.” We exited, and our table sank beneath the foam of another foursome’s lattes.

It was a stunningly wonderful dark summer night, with the leaves stirred by the cooling breezes. As we stepped from pool to pool of streetlight the two college students followed Kara and I as we walked arm in arm. It was very obvious we were glowing—slightly yellow, I’m afraid. It was either that, greenish, or bluish. (I save blue for Christmas and Green for springtime and Halloween.)

As we loaded the girls in the car, Amy in the back with me, and we started off to our hotel. I asked Naomi, “Now, how typical is this that you would climb into a strange man’s car?”

She sat thinking before she turned. “Someone has to look after this bonehead friend of mine.” She looked at Kara. “Who are you in this? Did you climb into his car and wake up a drugged slave? You’re awful quiet.”

“That’s because I’m bound to this handsome man in ways you wouldn’t understand. He was just about to take me to the hotel and screw me all night until you two turned up. Bolshoi & malenky cartoon, hah? Now I will be lucky to stay up to 3 a.m. and drive you two home.”

Amy looked at me. “Are you an angel?”

“No,” I replied. “and before you ask, I’m not the devil. Funny, God sends angels, the devil comes himself. Just a thought.”

“So you’re not supernatural?” Naomi asked.

“I didn’t say that. Supernatural means something that can’t be explained through natural processes. I can’t be explained, but then neither can consciousness, yet. Neither can a snowflake or a leaf. Don’t be so quick to write off the magic of life, young lady. It’s a precious thing, and not to be scoffed at.”

“This is a test, isn’t it?” asked Amy. “Tonight my life will change. Please Jesus, let me get it right.”

“Every night can be a new start, if you are open to possibilities.” I held Amy’s hand in mine and smiled.

“And on yet another pointless zen vagary, we arrive at the hotel,” Kara informed us.

On the balcony of our suite, with the lights of the pool a few stories below us, I draped my arms around the two friends, while Kara unpacked the bags and hung up our clothes. “Girls, I would like to offer up a lesson this evening, about the middle ground. As someone who stands at one extreme.”

I turned towards Amy, holding her shoulders, and looked into her eyes. “You’re so young to be closing yourself off to new experiences.” I pulled her close and kiss her lightly on the lips. She blushed, and I began to unbutton her shirt. “I understand how deeply your faith runs. I know that you are certain of which path to follow, but not in your own ability to follow it. What I ask is that you have some faith in those around you who follow other roads. I know this goes against much of your teachings, but understand: yours isn’t the only way. If you trust Naomi, she will trust you.

My fingertips slide her shirt from her large shoulders, and I enjoy the smoothness of her skin. Sliding my hand down her torso, I unclasp her skirt, which falls to the concrete floor. She stands there in her bra and underpants. She had a long, thick trunk, and thin, under-muscled legs, with a flat bottom. Her breasts ride large, if undertoned, in her bra. Even though I’m undressing this shy Christian girl outside on the balcony, she allows me to do it without pause. Such is my power.

“Trust Naomi,” I suggested. “Let her see you. She won’t hurt you.”

Amy reached around to free her breasts, and then next shyly pulled down her panties. She looked naked and vulnerable. Her body was very smooth and naturally light on hair. I could have licked the back of her legs, from ankle to asshole, without encountering a follicle. But there was nothing sexual about her standing there, uncomfortably.

“Calm yourself, Amy,” I ordered gently, as I stepped behind the facing Naomi.

I softly spoke in her ear. “She trusts you. Perhaps you’ve been waiting to see her naked. Perhaps you’ve wanted her. She trusts you to act correctly.” I unbuttoned Naomi’s overall buttons, and slid the overalls down her little body, resting my hands on her hips. “She’s not a brainwashed fool. She’s a girl who’s trying to find the truth for herself. She is beautfiul, isn’t she?”

“Yes,” Naomi agreed. She also stepped out of her panties as I lowerd them for her, and pulled her mini-T over her head, exposing her firm, round breasts. Her dark brown nipples hardened in the air. Her arms and legs were covered with fine, dark hairs, and her pubes were a thick triangle. “Amy, I hate how self-righteous you can be, but I love you. That’s why I want to be near you.”

“Tell her all of it,” I chide Naomi. “Tell her how you’re sometimes scared.”

Naomi looked at me with confusion. “What do you mean?”

“You know. Be honest with yourself and tell her.” I picked up their clothes and laid them out on the round hotel table. Then I began disrobing.

Naomi stared at Amy’s legs. “Sometimes I ask myself, ‘What if I’m wrong?’ Sometimes I think, ‘What if there is a God, and I am evil, and there is a Hell, and I’m going to be punished?’”

Amy stepped forward without looking at her friend, took her hands. “Then what do you say?”

“That I’m being stupid. That God wouldn’t spend all of his time creating six billion people so that the vast majority would spend eternity in some stupid storybook vision of Hell. And what about all the millions of people who never heard about Jesus? All the cavemen and Mayans, and so on. I know all this. But I still get scared.” She hugged Amy who, after a moment accepted her friend’s fear.

Amy held Naomi, then lifted her friends chin, and kissed her on the lips. It was light and uncertain. “I’ve always wondered what it would be like to kiss a girl. Ever since on Ally McBeal when Ally and Ling kissed, I’ve wondered. And then you were my first ever friend who was a le— lesbian. And as much as I thought it was weird or evil, here it was something you did every day. Kiss other girls. You were just so funny in class, and I thought how I wanted to know you, even though you were--that way. And I thought you were so brave and so, well, so cute. I mean, I’m not saying I’m gay, but, here I was admiring you for knowing who you are. And I’d always been taught how you would be so terrible. And you aren’t. You’re just a girl.”

I stepped back outside, fully naked, with my penis full and long, my testicles fully charged, hanging between my legs. I wrapped my arms around the two huigging girls, savoring the feel of their charming hips and said, “Come inside, girls.” We stepped in out of the night and into the warm coziness of my hotel room.

There was a light on in the other room of the suite, where Kara was reading. “Will you be joining us lover?” I asked.

“In a bit. I want to go over some specs from the work today. I may sleep in here alone until you’re done with those two and they need to go home. May your cock rot and fall off.”

For the first time Naomi and Amy paid attention to the fact that they were being held by a naked man, and that they were naked too.

“Oh, jeezis,” Naomi muttered. She looked me up and down, glancing at the length of my cock with an involutary shudder. “What’s going to happen to us.”

“We three are going to have sex.” I laid the truth out like a dead fish. “You’ve seen some of the things I can do. I’ll tell you honestly that people do what I want them to. I am very horny for you two right now. As a consequnce you two are also very aroused; and so you will enjoy having sex with me. When we are done, you’ll find a way to justify everything you did. But,” looking at each one in turn, “I have decided that tonight I will be teaching each of you a lesson. And that means I’m going to let you feel your full range of emotions while we’re together.”

Amy wanted to cringe away from me, but I held her body in check. Naomi was ready to bite a hole in my side, as high as she could reach. But she couldn’t. It was nothing to keep their bodies in place, move them how I desired. Like dolls, if I wanted. I faced them towards each other. I wanted each to focus on the other, not on me. And they did draw strength and bravery from the sight of each other.

“Naomi,” I announced, stepping behind Amy and into Naomi’s line of sight. I let my arms encircle Amy, and my cock hang down snugly between her ass cheeks,“You value freedom of choice, freedom of thought and action. At this time, I am removing those things from you. You understand perfectly what I’m saying, and, as I said, you have your full emotional complement. You are just unable to choose for yourself. You cannot act for yourself. You’ll do whatever I say. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes,” she replied, her flute-like voice in a sad monotone.

“I don’t know what you’ll be feeling when you watch me pleasure this woman you care for, or what you’ll feel when I use your body for my own enjoyment. But I can guess.”

I turned my face towards Amy and spoke softly to her. “You, dear, get the other extreme. You value certainty and clear paths. I’m removing those from you. In a moment you’ll be relased from my physical control, and I’ll let you choose what you want to do.”

From behind I rested my right arm around her hip and onto her stomach. The left hand curved up to cup her hanging breast. I kissed and nibbled at her ear before speaking again.

“All choices have consequences, of course. If you choose to go, Kara will take you home, and Naomi will be left with me, to do with as I please. You won’t be able to get help. I’ll return her safely, after I’m sated, but you’ll have to deal with having left her.

“If you stay, however, I’ll let you earn her release, bit by bit. But then you’ll have to live with yourself. You can guess what I’ll have you do. And to make it worse, you’re going to love everything we three do. I promise you the feelings will be beyond your imagination, and that’s a rare thing to happen the first time you have sex. I’ll show you how great sex can be. And you’re going to have to fit that into your world view.”

All the time I was speaking with her I was swirling my hand softly on her stomach, stroking the sides of her chest, gently kissing the back of her neck. Her arousal was building off mine, and it was terribly strong. If I were to place my hand between her legs, the lips would part at my slightest touch, her juices would flow along her legs.

“If you stay for your friend’s sake, I will caress your body until you are pleasured. Naomi will watch this. At any point you have the option to invite her to come forward and join us. Later, I will offer to enter you. I can do this and also restore your virginity after. No one but Naomi and myself need ever know. But it will be your choice whether I enter you or not. Do you understand?”

I released my hold, and Amy nodded. I kissed her neck more seriously now, breathing the perfume of her hair. “Are you staying?” I asked.

“Is Naomi— is she seeing us?” she asked.

“Naomi, tell her what you see me doing to Amy, and how it makes you feel”

“Your hands are on Amy’s breasts and you’re stroking her big, pink nipples. You’re grinding your crotch against her bottom, and I assume sliding that thing of yours along her butt. I feel like you are humiliating me, and part of me feels that if she gets royally fucked by you she’ll never want to be with me. On the other hand I feel relief that she stayed. I also feel proud of her for not being scared of you. I realize part of this is the arousal-spell you’ve put on us. She’s so obviously hot. There is also a part of me that truly wants to watch her come like a house on fire, and prove that I was right about her sexual morés just being a result of society’s—”

“Thank you that’s enough. I’ll be using your mouth for other things later.”

Amy was breathing heavily in my arms, moving her body up and down against me, soaking up my touch against her skin, enjoying the slide of my cock between her cheeks. “I don’t think either of us would want you, if these were normal circumstances.” she retorted.

“Hear, hear,” Kara called out from the other room.

I chose to work a little quicker. I slid one hand along the side of her face, stroking her thin lips, and simultaneously I stroked my fingers along her wet cunt lips, opening them to my touch. She leaned back into me, groaning as her body responded to new sensations.

I increased the intensity as I spoke. “This feels very good, doesn’t it. It feels like my fingers are brushing the edges of your soul, bringing forth the joy that lives there.” I lightly glanced off the hood above her clitoris. “There is so much light in you. So much spirit. Look at Naomi. Look at how she responds to your light.” I looked at the small woman, eyes bright with fear and desire.

Amy moaned aloud, and I sank a finger between her opening lips. In a moment I would begin to dip my fingers gently into her. “Look at her. She is willing to do whatever you tell her to. Naomi, will you do anything Amy asks of you?”

“Anything. . .” Naomi said dully, nearly drooling at the sight.

“She can be yours, Amy. She has no choice. This is her fate tonight. She will do whatever you tell her. Would you like her to lick you? She will do it gladly. Would you like her to give her soul to Jesus? I can make her do it if that’s what you want.” I was sliding my index and middle fingers along her wet cunt lips and the sides of her slowly exposing clit. Gradually I slid them into her, stoking gently along her hood with the ball of my index finger. “Would you like her to give up her deviant lifestyle for you? I can try to turn her love for you into self-hatred of her sexual desire.”

“Oh!” she cried in desire, in frustration, in pure animal rut. “Oh, God, yes. This feels so good! Oh, Naomi!”

Naomi was twitching out of the sheer electricity coming off of her friend’s desire.

“Look at her Amy. You can have her.”

Amy turned her face towards me, grinding her hips on my hands. “Get— Get thee behind me Satan. Stop t— Stop tempting me.”

I ground my hand back into her. “I am not Satan. I am worse. I’m another human. You must choose. This is your fate tonight.”

“I want to break her—” She stopped grinding and pulled my hand out suddenly, turning to face me. “I want to break her spell. What do I have to do for you to stop?”

“I won’t stop. And you don’t want me to stop. You feel my lust, and your body lusts in kind.” I was hard, and starting to ache. Only the length of my penis kept it from standing straight out. I wanted her, and it boiled in the air between us. “If you don’t lie to yourself you may gain something from this. Here are the things you must do to earn Naomi’s immediate release. First, you must choose to let me enter you.”

She looked at me bravely, her eyes filled with deep emotion. “Why not just say it? I have to f—” her bravery faltered for a moment. “I have to fuck you. What else?”

“I thought you would prefer gentler language, Amy. Yes if you want her released, I will fuck you. Let’s get you down on your knees. . .” I guided her down to all fours on the bed, and started to stroke her again. She rubbed herself against my palm as I entered her with my thumb. I arranged her on her hands and knees so that Naomi could watch me enter her friend.

Naomi still stood above us, watching with an intensity that was creepy. She understood what her friend was doing for her. My skin was actually goose-pimpling.

I had felt Amy’s hymen earlier, and had stretched it so she wouldn’t feel my fingers. As I withdrew my thumb, I let it shift back to tautness.

“Here it comes,” I warned her as the head of my cock began to enter her sopping vagina. I stroked it in gently, letting the intensity build, and stroked her clit with one hand.

“Oh, yes,” she murmured, and pushed back, sinking herself onto me. “Gnn.” she grunted from the momentary pain, then continued to slide her hips along my shaft.

Once I felt her moment of mourning for her virginity was past, I pushed forward myself, filling her with long, slow strokes of my cock. I held her wide hips with both hands and pulled her flat bottom towards me and away, over and over.

She was moments away from coming, when I reached into her and reshaped her rising orgasm, spreading it deeply into her extremities, sharpening the intensity. Her body tensed, went rigid, and she squeaked before she sighed and rode it out as my shaft continued to slide deep into her. I pressed my hips against her, and came explosively.

I sprayed into her all of the frustrations of the day, all of my desire to fuck Kara, all of my amusement and disgust with the silly arguments of these two girls, all of my petty joys of power.. When I withdrew, my cock was pink with faint trails of blood, mixed with my semen and her pussy juices.

I looked up at Naomi. Her red skin glistened with sweat, and her red-brown nipples were erect with desire. “Naomi, I’ve taken away your choice, haven’t I?” I let her nod her head. “ I’ve taken away your ability to act, haven’t I?” She nodded again.

“You know you want to take Amy away from here and keep her safe. You know you want to have her for your own don’t you?” No response. “You want me to take you, just like I took your friend. You want to be used by a man. to fawn all over him. You want that, don’t you.” Again no response. I looked Amy. “Alas, she’s not there yet.”

Back to Naomi. I turned and sat on the edge of the bed, my damp cock still dripping semen. “Naomi, lick me clean.” She got to her knees between my spread legs and her little pink tongue darted in and out as she licked me off, like a kitten would. It was interesting. This girl had no concept of how to give head. Amy plomped down next to me, and I draped an arm around her, idly fondling her breast.

“Naomi, tell me what you taste,” I ordered.

“Amy’s juices. Your spunk. A little salty blood,” she replied. Her tongue continued darting out. In a moment she lifted me gingerly by the tip and licked the underside. I was hardening again from the sensations. The air was cool on my wet penis. Naomi removed from her lips a clump of nylon fuzz that had been on the bed cover and had stuck to my cock. I let my hand drop to Amy’s lap, and she guiltily spread her legs apart to my touch.

“Naomi, which of those three tastes is your favorite.”

“Amy.”

Would you like to taste more of her?”

“Yes.” Lick, lick.

I patted Naomi on the head, and looked at Amy. “I think perhaps her sense of choice is coming back. Perhaps if you let her eat you. . . On the other hand what she’s doing right now is considered “normal” sex. A man and a woman. The woman is the helper to the man, just like Eve to Adam. To have her lick you out would be, well, wrong, wouldn’t it?” My fingers were circling her wet pussy, and she was rapidly joining me in arousal.

“Oh. . .This--this is all extramarital. This is all wrong. You know that.” She replied

I brushed it off. “Amy, have you ever been licked out?”

“Mmm. No. . .”

“Would you like Naomi to eat you?”

A pause, One, two three. She was avoiding answering, starting to ride my hand again.

“No choosing, eh?” I whispered. “All right, my choice. Slide up the bed and lay down.”

I nudged her mentally to make her do what I said, and made sure she knew I was nudging. If I had asked nicely, and let my powers work naturally, she would be doing it without my prodding. But I felt in the mood to be a rough teacher this evening. “Spread your legs, and pull your knees up.” I nudged again, allowing her to feel a mental struggle and then overrode her with my will. She held her knees apart revealing her wet and open pussy with it’s sparse triangle of brown hair above it.

“This is how I am controlling Naomi right now. This is what it feels like to have no choice.” (I could just as easily have had her do what I wanted and let her think it was her idea, but here I was, the professor. And out for student pussy.)

I went on all fours, positioning my head between Amy’s thighs. My ass and balls high, my legs spread, and my thick cock hanging down. “Naomi, come up and lick and suck me off. I will eat Amy out before you ever get the chance.”

I stroked my fingers over the edges of Amy’s clit as I gradually kissed my way up her thighs. By degrees I stroked her lips with my tongue, gently sliding it along the edges of her waiting vagina. I’ve felt, in other partners’ minds how overly strong a feeling it can be to rush in, slathering my tongue around, licking and slurping on everything in sight--especially on someone who’s never been eaten before. So I worked her gently with my tongue and thumbs, manuevering her towards the intense sensations I wanted to give her.

Her juices were strong, and very salty from the blood, but that gradually gave way to her more natural flavor. I’ve searched for years for the proper adjective to describe the taste of a woman, and I’m left with only one suggestion. Try it yourself. It’s excellent, and not at all like chicken.

My cock was hanging down between my legs, thick and engorged, as Naomi crawled up behind me. Her tongue gradually coursing up the seam on the underside of my cock, before starting again at the hanging head, putting it in her mouth. She was bending me backwards, and trying to take me into her mouth as far as possible. I could feel her resistance to my control, and her disgust for what she was doing. I let her keep those feelings, while all the time moviing her body without the slighest bit of difficulty. I opened her throat and moved her head all the way up, so that my engorged cock was lodged firmly in her throat. Her nose was nuzzling up through the hair surrounding my testicles, and as she had to breathe through her nose, she could smell all of my natural musk. I gently pumped my cock down the length of her throat, enjoying the engulfing wet slide of her mouth around me. I was getting ready to blow again, but was holding back.

I let all my passionate excitment of Naomi’s deep-throating boil into my tonguing of Amy. She was clutching desparately at the sheets as my tongue played around the edges of her clit. She was gasping and thrusting herself at me, close to the edge of another orgasm. I kept her at that edge, letting her excitement start to build into frustration.

Naomi was sliding me out of her mouth, and held herself waiting with just the barest tip of my cock between her lips. I came like a firehose, my cock shuddering as I unloaded a good several tablespoons of hot semen into her mouth. I could feel her gagging with disgust, but I held her mouth and throat closed. She had no choice but to hold the hot volume in her mouth. I made her duck down between my legs and crawl forward under me. My cock ran a line of cum down her back as she inched underneath me, positioning herself before Amy’s waiting slit.

With increasing frustration, Amy could feel me withdraw as Naomi took my place between her friend’s legs. Naomi was short enough to reach Amy’s cunt, and still be directly positioned under me. Naomi brought her mouth full of my cum to Amy’s cunt, as I reached under me and postioned my hard cock at Naomi’s entrance. In one firm thrust I pushed open the little lesbian, as she squirted my cum out of her mouth and deep inside her friend.

I let Amy have her release, and she orgasmed hard, pressing her juicy cunt into Naomi’s face. Amy kept coming as Naomi licked her greedily, sucking her clit into her mouth, and swabbing her everywhere with her tongue. I was busily thrusting into Naomi, and the force of my thrusts were being transferred into the groaning Amy. Naomi rode my cock for all of its pleasure, but ignoring me and my control completely, She was where she wanted to be, pleasuring her love. And if she was being fucked by a giant hard cock , and had a face covered in semen, so be it. But after several minutes, she couldn’t take it any more, and came herself, massively, thankfully, sighing as she collapsed between Amy’s legs.

We three sighed and rested. A light snoring came from Kara’s room. Slowly, carefuly, we rearranged ourselves. We three climbed between the warm sheets, chests exposed. I was on the left, Amy on the right, and Naomi in the middle. After a careful examination of the ceiling, Amy and I turned towards Naomi in the middle. There were the long pauses of a mind-blowing experience.

Naomi continued staring up. “That was terrible. That was amazing.”

Silence.

Amy looked across at us. “I never knew my body could feel like this.” Silence. “Have I been raped? I don’t know. . .”

There was no malice in their voices, just confusion.

“You have your maidenhead,” I explained. “And you’ve no sperm in you or on you. I’ve made it break down in your bodies. Neither of you stands any risk of pregnancy. Would you like me to erase your memories?”

“No,” Naomi sighed. “That would definitely be rape. This was. . . yes, I think it somehow was. It was like being forced to take some mind-expanding drug. You’re not the same person afterward. You’ve been pushed through a door you didn’t want to go through. Maybe heaven was on the other side. But maybe we weren’t ready for it, either.”

“You’re right,” I said, reaching over to stroke her face. The unconscious part of my personality that was keeping them from freaking out was also allowing me to do as I wished with them. If I had wanted to ride either one while the other tap-danced, they would have gone along willingly. “I wanted to show each of you what it was like from the other side. Naomi, it’s a big world out there, with things that can swallow you whole and not even burp. No matter how much of an iconoclast you become, the universe is right around the corner. And it cares not a fig for your philosophy. I’ve shown you that. Now you need to find out who you are in the face of that.

“And Amy.” She snuggled down into her pillow, so that she was looking at me with only one eye over Naomi. “Your life is nothing if you don’t live it. You may feel you have a personal relationship with the divine, but do you think it would want you to spend all your time making a fetish of that relationship? You can’t lean on God all the time, and not expect to become lame. You have a world outside your faith to explore. What better way to give praise than to be strong enough to stand on your own and embrace the world and the other people in it.”

Silence.

“Don’t expect answers from tonight to come easily,” I continue. “It happened, and it was terrific, in the real sense of that word. I’ve got one one last big gift I’ll give you. For most people, epiphanies fade with the sun. My gift to you both is that you won’t forget what happened here tonight until you’ve each grown enough to accept it. Naomi, you were helpless, and had orgasmic sex with a man. Amy, your choices freed the woman who loves you from a terrible beast, and the sex you had with her was fabulous. You’ll have to live with that.

“Now! What would you girls like? Another round of enjoying each other, or shall we call it an evening.”

Naomi and Amy glanced at each other. “If you’ll let us go,” Naomi said, “We’ll leave now.”

“Of course.” Kara woke by my will, and staggered out. “Love, will you take these girls home, and get them whatever they need? Thank you.”

“Mrrrrm,” she mumbled, as the girls rose and got dressed. They left in silence.

I closed my eyes, and let the langor of the night flow over me. What a long day. Did I want them to leave? Not really, but I let it be their choice. They had a lot of hard decisions ahead of them. Would Amy continue in her dogmatic faith? Would Naomi rise with the strength that a humble spirit bestows? Would they become lovers, or even remain as friends? I wished them a future of true love with partners of their own orientation, and imagined each of them at the other’s wedding Amy with a fine young man who was a rugged poet, Naomi with a strapping gal at her side.

I read for an hour or so, some mindless mystery set in Florida, and realized what I was missing. The sex was great, but so much work. I wanted to snuggle next to a warm body or two. And who knew when Kara would be back? Maybe she was getting them each an ice cream cone and bad-mouthing me. Maybe they needed an adult to hold on to.

There was a knock at the door. I rose naked and opened it. It was a woman with permed brown ringlets wearing a pale green night gown. She was maybe 40, and looked more asleep than awake. “You needed someone. I’m here.” and wandered towards the bed, collapsing into it.

The elevator dinged, and a shortish, thin, black haired woman wearing only the pants of a business suit jogged towards me. Her small round breasts shook with each step. My cock thickened again. “Hi,” she said. “I was just downstairs getting undressed for bed when I felt your need. I hope you don’t mind, but I have an early meeting tomorrow, and may be up early.” She wrapped her fingers around me as we stepped inside.

“My husband and I are visiting our kid early, too,” said the woman on the bed face down into her pillow. “Are we sleeping or screwing? I’m shot.”

“You knock out,” I told her. “I’ll screw—” I looked at the half dressed exec.

“Jane.”

“I’ll screw Jane. If we need you we’ll holler.’

So on the bed, Jane sat in my lap and slid down onto my shaft. I rocked against her thrusting and groaning until we both came. We purred at each other for a while, nuzzling and lightly pinching her nipples, and she gathered her pants and left. I rolled over to the Mom on the bed and held her, drifting away. She lifted her leg in her sleep, and I slid my wet cock into her, thrusting my hips against her ass as I drifted away into dreams.