The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Roadside Assistance

Jason Warner felt his lungs about to pop. He was positive every muscle in his body was about to explode and he’d be found lying on the side of the road, his bicycle laying at his side. Straining to even breathe, the older man pedaled at a crawling pace up the incline, doing everything he could not to simply give up and push the bike the twenty feet up towards the crest of the country hill. Sweat rolled down his forehead and even with the mild climate lately, his body felt like it was in a sauna, either that or hell.

Staring forward, staying focused on the goal of reaching the next downhill segment in his ten mile bike ride, Jason saw his daughter waving him on. She stood with the sun at her back, her own bike leaning up against a signpost near the hilltop he was struggling to reach. No, Jason thought, this wasn’t hell. Hell wouldn’t have a lovely creature like his daughter here, although she was the slave driver making him do these silly exercise routines. He grit his teeth and continued to feel his lungs fight for breath and his muscles grind against their weakened nature.

One month ago had been the incident that led him to where he now was. Jason Warner had felt fine one day, as always. He’d always been a relatively healthy guy. It wasn’t like he worked out all the time or even ate as well as he could, but he wasn’t obese, had decent muscles, and for someone pushing forty had plenty of energy. It all seemed fine until that one day. It wasn’t his heart, that’s what he’d feared at first, the feeling of anxiety and the shaky sensation of being about to die. No, it was something much easier to take care of according to the doctor. He’d had a mild anxiety attack and when the checkup came back that his blood pressure and heart rate were both a little high as well as pretty high cholesterol, that was the first domino that knocked the rest down.

Jenny had probably felt she was responsible. Jason wasn’t sure why she’d ever feel that way, but could imagine his being a single father and her just starting college probably could give the impression of being a stress causer. In reality, the man thought, his daughter was actually causing him more stress now, driving his rigorous exercise routines. It had been Jenny’s idea to begin riding bikes in the country hills around her dad’s home. The roads were very seldom traveled and the weather had been perfect for over a month. Jason was positive that she also felt like being together would be a bonding experience. It really wasn’t like they were actually together much, he thought looking the last six or seven feet up to his daughter, still patiently waiting. Most of the time Jenny was twenty yards ahead it seemed. Occasionally on the downhill segments they stayed together and that was enjoyable, just not enough for Jason’s tastes.

“Whew, damn, what a hill.” Jason said coming to an incredibly relieved stop right next to Jenny. He hopped off the bike and walked painfully over to the sign where she smiled up at him. She was as beautiful as his wife had ever been. He just hoped whatever lucky man she found, he didn’t get his back stabbed like he’d had done to him not too many years before.

“Great job, daddy. You didn’t get off and push once. I think you might be up for the Tour de France soon.” Jenny laughed and put her arm around her dad as he slumped up against a nearby split-rail fence, still breathing heavily and now taking in the view.

“Yeah, that’ll be the day.” Jason grunted, his pained side aching and his ribs burning. The view was incredible though, he thought. From the top of this lone country hill, he could see all of the surrounding land. The gently sloping mountains that slowly built to the north, the distant stream that wound its way not too far from his home, even the fence he now leaned on that ran off for miles along this stretch of road. In all the view, he couldn’t see one car traveling the road. It was as if they were alone in the middle of nowhere, which in reality wasn’t terribly far from the truth.

“Oh come on daddy, you’re doing really good. I’m proud of you.” Jenny said, leaning in beside him.

Jason looked at her and wondered how it was possible she managed to stay looking so nice through all this horrible exercise. He knew he was a mess, his hair all over the place from the wind, his face tired and sweaty, his shirt wet, and yet Jenny appeared like some fitness model. She’d always had her mother’s athletic figure, trim and very toned. Her current clothing style was more practical for someone going to a movie than out riding bikes, consisting of a tank-top and small thin skirt which she said was perfect for riding bikes and yet still looking feminine. She had her long chestnut brown hair pulled back into a ponytail and of course no make-up on. She’d never needed any, just like her mother, Jason thought.

“Thanks for the confidence sweetie, but I’m just not sure this whole exercise routine is going to help me out much.” Jason grumbled.

“Oh come on daddy, the doctor completely agreed with me that a strenuous cardiovascular exercise combined with better eating would be just what you needed. This is perfect for that.”

Jason listened and tried to ignore how demanding Jenny could sound at times. She may be just entering college but she sure acted like she had numerous degrees already. He smiled at her and shrugged, looking back out over the landscape. A ways off in the distance, a truck kicked up dust as it wound through the empty country roads.

“All right, come on dad. Let’s get back to it.” Jenny said, hopping on her bicycle and slowly pedaling away.

Reluctantly, and still feeling the burn from the hill climb, Jason climbed back on the two-wheeled torture device and rolled off next to his daughter. At least, he thought, this time it was downhill. The two actually managed to stay together for about ten minutes this time, Jenny occasionally jumping ahead and then Jason even getting slightly in the lead. It was times like this, he thought, that maybe the exercise wasn’t so bad. Of course this was pretty much coasting, no exercise there. Going around a slight bend in the road where the trees rose up and canvased either side like walls of natural green, Jason took the lead and heard a loud pop from somewhere behind him. He turned his head, nearly falling with the effort and saw Jenny wavering on her bike. The entire front end was waggling back and forth and she slowed dramatically, pulling over to the side of the street.

“What happened?” Jason asked, turning and pedaling the short distance back to his daughter.

“Dammit I hit a nail. I think I popped a tire.” Jenny shouted, her voice taking on the rarely heard frustrated emotion.

Jason climbed off his bike and left it at the edge of the road as he walked up beside Jenny, who now kneeled down next to her front tire. “How’s it look?” Jason asked.

The girl looked up at him, her eyes full of annoyance. “It’s busted alright. Must’ve been some nail.”

Jenny stood and peered back down the road, the clouds above briefly shading a spotted pattern all around the two. Jason had no idea what to do in cases like this. He wasn’t the leader of their little routines and that meant his solution would simply be to walk back home and push both bikes. He didn’t foresee Jenny taking to that idea easily.

For a moment Jenny and Jason exchanged a tired stare and then the rumble of an old engine caught their attention. Jason held his hands above his eyes and looked back down the road in the direction they’d been heading. Stirring up dust on the seldom-travelled road, a beat-up old pick up came lurching from below the rise. It roared forward, the old engine seeming in pristine condition and sounding quite powerful for such an old vehicle.

Stepping off the main road, both Jason and Jenny waved at the driver, figuring a cell phone might help them out, or at the most improbable a ride back to the house. As the truck pulled up right next to them, the dust slowly swirled and settled, revealing the unique qualities of this traveler.

The truck was old, probably ancient by his daughter’s experience, Jason realized. It had the curved fenders one almost never saw these days, and the front windshield was actually split right down the middle by a piece bridging the hood with the roof. The back of the truck was mostly covered by a large blue tarp that had an ornately painted design along the side. ‘Traveling Theo’s Trancitive Technical Trades’ they read, each probably immediately catching the misspelled word. Looking to the driver’s door, Jason shuffled in closer to his daughter, whether because he felt nervous or nervous for her, he couldn’t quite say.

The windows on the ancient vehicle were obviously modernly tinted, as neither could make out a thing until the door opened with a strange hiss that reminded Jason of hydraulics. A huge hulk of a man stepped out from the vehicle. His heavily bearded features made it difficult at best to determine his facial expression, and Jason immediately felt unsure about flagging this guy down. The man stood there looking from Jason to Jenny and finally settling on Jason’s face, he smiled. Only the fact that his teeth showed, allowed Jason to determine the expression.

“How can I help you folks, yer pretty far from town?” The hulking man said, his voice equally as menacing and yet somehow coming across as boisterously friendly.

Jason looked over at Jenny and then figured he better be the one to talk. “Hello, I guess we seem to be having some bike troubles. You see my daughter here has a flat.”

The large man seemed to listen intently and then walked right up to the both of them. He was a huge man, not just in his stature but his presence as well. No matter where the sun seemed to be angled, when he stood there a few feet in front of Jason and Jenny, a shadow seemed to surround them. The man leaned down and looked Jason in the face, smiling again and bringing a hand up to ruffle his own thick beard.

“Sorry, yer gonna have to speak up. My ears aint what they used to be. You said something bout yer daughter, a flat?”

Jason relaxed, realizing this was just an eccentric old country guy. He’d grown used to these types of characters since leaving the city three years back. Clearing his throat, he looked the man in his big bright eyes and used gestures to help.

“My daughter has a flat, you know flat?” Jason said, pointing from Jenny to the bicycle right next to her.

“Ohhh... right, yes sir I see she be flat alright. Just you let me go back here into my truck. I’ll fix her right up.”

As the imposing man trudged back to his tailgate and began sifting through contents inside, Jason looked at Jenny and smiled. “Hey, I guess we really lucked out this time, huh?”

“I guess so, daddy. There’s just something strange about that guy.” Jenny said, keeping her arms folded and standing rather stiffly.

“Wait here, I’m going to see if he needs some help.” Jason said, hearing the traveler crashing things about in the back of his truck.

“So my name’s Jason, my daughter there is Jenny.” Jason said loudly, as he walked up beside the guy digging through the tarp-covered bed of his truck. The man glanced up for a moment and simply said.

“Name’s Theo, nice to meet you folks.”

“Anything I can help you with sir?” Jason asked, trying to be polite.

Theo laughed and stopped sifting through the mess he had barely contained. Looking over at Jason, he smiled and patted him roughly on the shoulder. “Not at all, good sir, that’s why I’m here. I help folks like you. You say flat is her problem, what’s yers?”

As the man dug through several boxes and knocked over what sounded like a hollow propane tank, Jason Warner leaned back and rest against the bumper, staring on down the road. Being able to sit still and breathe for a moment really hit the spot. “Well, unless you got some kind of way to exercise without riding that stupid bike, I’m pretty sure my daughter’s able to handle me just fine.” Jason laughed a little and suddenly noticed the large man wasn’t digging through his truck anymore.

“Ye say yer daughter’s handlin yer exercise and you don’t like bikes?” The man asked, seeming to give a serious study to Jason as he stood there.

“Well, yes, but believe me if you can take care of the flat, you’re doing more than you need. This really is very kind of you to stop and help us out.”

“Nonsense,” Theo muttered, going back into the bed of the truck, tossing things around and apparently finding what he needed. “Wouldn’t be doin my job if’n I let you go without taking care of yer problems too.”

Jason had no idea what the large man meant, but simply stood there patiently waiting and still feeling like he should really be doing more to help. The quiet afternoon was getting cloudy as the surrounding trees shaded the road, and he finally was feeling his face dry up as he rested from the excruciating workout, listening to the breeze pick up. The large figure of Theo popped back into his face casually, a huge grin opening his beard up.

“Here ya go sir, helmet, sure to make yer exercise more enjoyable.”

The man forced the unusually modern-looking bike helmet into Jason’s hands and he simply stared down at it, confusion crossing his face. “Um, well thanks, but I don’t really see how this makes the bike any more enjoyable. I mean I just can’t stand all the work. It’s not fun at all.” Jason said, holding the helmet up and looking inside.

“Believe you me, that helmet will make it all fun, and it’s not just fer bicycling.” Theo said, with possibly a hint of pride coming through.

Studying the inside of the helmet, Jason wondered why the strange man had been carrying around something so new in the back of his truck. It seemed unlikely at best that the guy would chance upon them and just happen to have something like this. The outside of the helmet looked absolutely normal, a sleek black plastic that molded around to give the appearance of being not only comfortable but aerodynamic as well. But it was the inside that looked strange. There were wires running along the inside to a small bundle of coils at the top. These wires all ended down near the forehead of the helmet in small silver plates, apparently made of some kind of metal. Reaching in and touching one of the plates gave Jason an unexpected shock, not painful, but very strange. It almost felt good, he thought, touching it again.

“You like the helmet?” Theo asked grinning.

Still touching the small plates, Jason continued to get tiny jolts each time his fingers traced the smooth metallic surface. This feels great, he thought, each little warm spark seeming to create a bit more energy in him. Looking over at Theo, Jason returned his grin and said. “Yes, I actually do like it. How much is it?”

Theo broke out into a large laugh and pulled Jason up beside him as he grabbed a small box from the truck and strolled back around to Jenny. “Yer funny sir, how much, ha. No charge sir, I don’t make folks pay fer my help. That’s just what I’m here fer.”

Unable to believe what he was hearing and still letting his fingertips trace the small metal plates inside the helmet, Jason smiled at Jenny as the two men walked up to her.

“What’s going on?” Jenny said cautiously, as her father and Theo laughed like old pals.

“Sweetie, you aren’t going to believe it but Theo here isn’t even charging for his help, and look at this helmet he gave me, neat huh?”

Jenny smiled and relaxed her nerves as she looked over the bicycle helmet. “Nice, daddy, why don’t you try it on?”

Without even hesitating, Jason quickly slipped the cool helmet over his head. For some reason he was very eager to find out what the metal plates felt like as they touched the skin of his scalp. If they gave half as good a sensation as they had on his fingers, he was positive he’d have no problem pulling those hills anymore.

“Wow, daddy, you look great in it. It’s very masculine, makes you look like a real cyclist.” Jenny said, laughing a little.

Floating in a strange fog of happy feelings and gentle thrumming of jolts surging from the metal plates, Jason stared at Jenny and felt his entire mind relax. He’d expected to feel energetic and hopped up based on his feelings earlier, but when the helmet surrounded his head, it just seemed so comfortable. For a minute or two he looked around casually, finding the entire day much more peaceful. He even looked over at his bike, the object of his scorn and disgust. He smiled, it wasn’t all that bad. Everything seemed good.

“How’s it feel?” Jenny asked.

“Great, really just, well... great.” Jason answered calmly, letting his voice slow down and his eyes drifting over Jenny’s face. She was really gorgeous, he thought proudly, unsure exactly why he was suddenly acutely aware of that.

“Well,” Jenny said. “What about my flat?”

Theo spoke up and opened the small box he held. “I got you covered right there missy. Just you lift up yer top and we’ll get things taken care of.”

“What?” Jenny said, her head flipping up in Theo’s direction, sending her ponytail whipping back over her shoulder. “What are you talking about?”

Theo looked confused and glanced over at Jason who simply seemed to take all this in stride, his gaze very calm and his slightly crooked smile almost drunken. “Sorry, miss, yer father said you were flat so I thought I’d help out.”

“Ha,” Jason laughed, his voice a little slurred. “She is pretty flat, heh heh.” He let his soothed eyes wander his girl’s bust line. She was beautiful like her mother and like her mother she had small little breasts, barely even the size of tennis balls. Chuckling to himself, Jason noticed Jenny having a very confused look. The girl seemed to be struggling with something as he heard her finally speak up.

“What’s wrong with him? What’d you do to my dad?” Jenny asked, fear covering her every feature as she looked at the hulking bearded stranger.

Theo shook his head and then looked from Jenny to Jason. “I didn’t do nothin. I just gave him a helmet to help him enjoy the exercising you make him do. Are you sure you don’t want those fixed?” He asked, pointing a large stubby finger right down at Jenny’s chest.

Shaking her head profusely, Jenny failed to even notice her dad walking right up to her. Jason grabbed his daughter by the shoulders and spun her to face him. “Come on honey, it’ll make it more fun to exercise.” He continued to speak in slurred short sentences, his mind giving in completely to the helmet as it pulsed into his brain. He felt a series of what seemed to be static electricity sparks shoot from his fingertips right into Jenny as he held her, looking deeply into her eyes.

“Ohh, oohh, no, let go.” Jenny moaned, as the sparks continued flowing right into her. She looked up into her dad’s face and he saw her break into a smile. As he released the girl, she swayed slightly from side to side and seemed to instantly relax. “Wow, what happened?” Jenny asked.

“I’m thinkin you mighta gotten a little power surge from yer dad’s helmet.” Theo answered.

“Oooh, it felt so nice. I’m sorry, what were we talking about before?” Jenny said, blinking rapidly and looking around as though she’d been about to faint.

Jason walked over by Theo and gave Jenny an appraising stare. “We were going to fix those.” He said, slightly more lucid than he’d been sounding so far. Jenny followed his pointing finger right down to her small breasts. Looking back up at the two men, Jenny smiled.

“Oh, okay, that sounds nice.”

“Great,” Theo said, taking out what looked like a very modern bicycle pump from the small box he carried. “If you’d like to do the honors, sir.”

Jason casually grabbed the bike pump and strolled over beside Jenny. He had no idea in his clouded mind how he knew what he did, but for some reason he was positive of how this thing worked. It was really quite simple, he told himself.

Jenny let her arms drop limply to her sides as her father pulled her tank-top up and over her head. It remained on her, draped down her back, but with a few light shakes the garment fell to the ground and the girl stood topless before both men. She’d rarely needed a bra except when jogging, and cycling had never been that bad, so the cool afternoon air instantly hardened her nipples into stiff little projections that Jason seemed to lock right in on. He reached up and casually palmed one of Jenny’s breasts, massaging her creamy skin and then releasing it. Smiling, he pulled up the bicycle pump and loosened a couple of coils that ran away from the main cylinder. Both of these coils ended in little nozzles with clips attached. For all purposes they appeared to be completely ordinary nozzles to pump up tires, but somehow Jason knew they were much more than that.

“Hold still, sweetie.” Jason said as he laid the main pump down and unraveled each coil. Stretching the two tubes out he clipped one nozzle to each of her nipples and stood back looking his daughter up and down. Grinning, he exchanged glances with Theo and then went down to the pump. Raising the smooth handle up, he kept his eyes on Jenny and began pumping.

“Ohhh, oooh, wow, oh that feels nice.” Jenny groaned, as she steadied herself and watched her daddy pump up and down, slowly increasing his pace until he was soon getting quite a workout from the repetitive actions.

Jason stared right at his daughter, watching her breasts slowly plump up and out as he pumped and pumped and pumped. His relaxed mind made him feel loose and happy, and he felt a definite stirring somewhere below his waist as he saw Jenny rapidly moving through cup sizes. First she ballooned out from tennis balls to soft balls, then from soft balls to something not far from coconuts, then up towards basketballs. Eventually he felt the pumping becoming difficult and watched as Jenny leaned back on her feet gasping, her breathing seeming as shallow as his had been pulling that hill. He looked at her giant tits. They were easily as big as the girl’s head and probably a slight bit bigger. He licked his lips and felt definite pressure in his pants as he released the pump.

As Jason walked up and released the nozzles from his daughter’s nipples, Theo let out a long whistle. “Mighty fine job you did there sir. I couldn’t a done better myself.”

Jenny practically fell into her father’s arms, her hands instantly coming up to cradle her new assets. She lifted one experimentally up and brought the nipple to her lips. Letting them both go, she leaned back and shook her upper body, watching her boobs bounce and jiggle from side to side. Jason smiled at her and coiled up the tubes on the pump. Walking back over to Theo, he grinned. “Thanks sir, I can’t tell you how lucky it is you stopped by when you did.”

Theo laughed and placed the pump back in the box. “Yer completely welcome. Now you two have a nice afternoon.” As he tossed the box in the back of the truck, the huge bearded figure waved and climbed back behind the steering wheel. The engine started with a loud throaty growl and soon the truck was speeding off down the road, kicking up a cloud of dust in the lazy country air.

Jason turned and looked at Jenny. She stood there fondling her tits and seeming to get as much of a jolt of pleasure from her activity as he did from his helmet. Smiling, he caught her eye and they each seemed to know what the other was thinking.

“Daddy, I think we should get back to exercising. You need a good cardio workout and I know just the workout you’ll enjoy.” Saying this, the young brunette walked over by the split-rail fence that ran along the road. She looked out through the trees on the other side and then back at her father. Reaching down, the girl lifted up her small skirt and tugged her panties down both legs. Stepping out from them, she tossed them aside with one kick and then giggled slightly, smiling at Jason. “Well, come on then, you’ve got a lot of work to do.”

Approaching his daughter, Jason licked his suddenly dry lips. His girl was now leaning over the fence, bracing herself as she thrust out her toned backside and great legs. He pressed up behind her and ran a hand up her hip, slowly caressing the smooth firm abdominal muscles and feeling her twitch slightly as he reached up and gripped her suddenly much-enhanced tits. Pulling the girl back up against him, he breathed in the scent of her hair and felt his pants practically tear with the pressure his cock was now exerting. This was one workout he knew would be enjoyable.

Leaning back, Jason looked down and quickly undid his pants, letting his cock bounce out and slap right up against Jenny’s hunched over backside. He lifted her skirt and placed his dick right between her cheeks, slicing it up and down until he eventually found his target. He smiled to himself and leaned over the girl. “You ready, sweetie?”

Jenny seemed fairly insistent at this point, her hips already pushing back at him, trying to impale herself right on his throbbing cock. The girl could hardly mouth the words. “Yes, hurry.”

In one quick jabbing motion, Jason Warner was buried up to the hilt inside Jenny. He grabbed her hips firmly and began slamming into her, giving her every bit of energy he could as he saw this whole act as an extremely pleasurable cardiovascular workout. He pulled all the way out and rammed all the way back in, really making her feel his cock, and enjoying the warm tight sensation of shoving it so deep inside her young body.

“Ohhh, oh yesss, oh ohhhhh, I feel it, I feel it so good. Oh give it to me, please give it to me.” Jenny moaned, her voice echoing in the surrounding silence. Her knuckles turned white as she gripped the fence tighter and tighter, her cunt swallowing up everything her father could give her. He quickened his pace, really feeling the energy as though it simply flowed into him.

Leaning over and looking around Jenny’s side, Jason watched her huge pumped up tits swing back and forth, her nipples dangling lewdly as he fucked her harder and harder, really creating the workout they both wanted. He began jack-hammering his hips so hard into her, the slapping noises of their flesh overpowered her moans and only added to the hardcore nature of screwing right out in the open on the side of the road.

Throughout the course of the day, Jason had only seen two cars and one of those was Theo’s truck. But now, as he continued to hump deep into his tight little daughter, he heard the distinct sound of a vehicle approaching. For some reason he didn’t care to even try stopping, and below him Jenny, if she heard anything, really didn’t seem to care either. So Jason continued frantically porking the young college freshman as a school bus full of high school students rolled on past.

Glancing over his shoulder, Jason noticed the bus driver slow down, all eyes staring shocked out the windows at the man screwing the brunette with huge tits over a fence. A few of the teens yelled out the window, cheering the couple on as the bus driver seemed to finally realize he had somewhere to go.

“Ohhh, oh yesssss, oh fuck me, fuck me daddy, fuck me!” Jenny shrieked, as the bus started pulling away. It nearly swerved off the road and hit a tree as the driver must’ve heard her shouting ‘daddy’. As the bus vanished around a bend in the shady road, Jason went back to focusing all his attention on the little exercise whore beneath him. He grabbed her, reaching around her belly, and pulled her back to him firmly, sinking his cock as far inside the girl as humanly possible. Part of him wished he could fuck her even deeper, really shove his dick right up into her throat. His aggressive energy was reaching a quick peak and he felt every muscle in his body cramping slightly with the vigorous exertion.

“Oh yeah, oh Jenny, how about a protein shake right in that belly?” Jason growled, fucking the rag doll of a girl harder than ever.

“Ohhh, Oh give it to me, fill me up.” Jenny moaned, her voice hoarse and her grip weakening on the fence as her slender body took a heavy pounding.

Jason slammed into her cunt one last time and felt his cock swell and begin shaking slightly as his climax finally overpowered him. Nearly falling to the ground with the sensations, the man managed to hold his cock where it was, buried deep inside the girl and now generously coating her insides with thick cream. He’d never cum so hard in his life and managed to hold himself in her for at least another minute of almost solid climax. Whether it was the thrill of the bus kids having watched or the adrenaline that came from a good workout, both Jenny and Jason ended up sitting on the ground right beside the split-rail fence, their breathing heavy but their faces plastered with smiles.

“That was an incredible workout.” Jason sighed, reaching casually over and tweaking one of his daughter’s large nipples.

She smiled and leaned her head back, looking up into the cloudy sky. “That’s what I’m here for daddy, to make sure you get the exercise you need.”

Jason laughed lightly and sank in right beside her, his eyes losing some focus as he came down from their heavy activities. “Well, you know what sweetie. I think the doctor is going to be incredibly impressed the next time he sees me. I plan on continuing this exercise each and every day.”

Jenny smiled over at him and let her hand crawl down to his cock. She rolled her fingers over it and nodded her head. “Maybe even some nights too?”

Laughing loudly, Jason grinned. “Sure, why not.” Looking down to her hand, continuing to stroke him, Jason squirmed a little. “Honey, you keep that up and daddy’s going to have to exercise some more right now.”

Jenny’s eyes took on a very wicked glare as she gripped his cock harder. “You always thought I was a bit of a slave driver right?”

As the two continued teasing each other and Jenny crawled down to suck his lengthening cock into her mouth, the quiet countryside went on into the afternoon. The air was crisp, the sky was slowly clouding over, and not too far away a beat-up old truck roared along the dusty roads looking for more folks to provide roadside assistance to.

The End