The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rockhoppers Chapter 2

Josh is eyeing, with slightly bleary suspicion, a brightly colored thimble of liquid the barman just deposited in front of him. Throbbing music is pounding from thin ribbons of speakerfilm dangling like flypaper, strung liberally from wildly coruscating light fixtures. He’s found refuge in a booth at the edge of the club, taking a break from the throng of off-duty crew and intrepid station natives packing the dance floor.

He had been swiftly joined by one of his dance partners, a short woman of south asian descent, a jewel bindi glittering on her forehead. She’s clad in some sort of active-mesh black dress, bodice tight, cut low in the front and very low in the back, the sleeves flowing all the way down to her glove-covered hands and a long skirt. Every time she moves odd little streamers seem to trail behind her limbs, like small colorful scarves of light, which lengthen with the speed of her gestures. Similar technology is apparently woven into her hair, an intricate black braid that hangs almost to her waist.

On the floor she’d favored spinning dances with large arm movements, concealing herself in veils of light until she’d suddenly switch to slow, undulating motion, moving her hands across generous curves revealed by the fading ribbons. The dance floor was fairly crowded, mostly by off-duty crew still in uniform, but her lightshow won her space. She’d given Josh more than his fair share of attention, despite the number of interested partners she had to choose from. Currently, one of her hands is playing with his longish curly hair, unusual in a spacer, while the other flickers in front of him, a miniature and obviously much-practiced dance of lights in its own right. In his half-inebriated, half-exhausted state it’s almost hypnotic.

“It’s impolite not to accept when a lady buys you a drink.”

“It looks,” he carefully enunciates,” like coolant. It’s glowing!”

A flash of white teeth and her fingers swirl in front of his eyes, leaving streaks of light burned into his vision. ”I am glowing,” she says, pressing her not-ungenerous curves more closely against him with a shimmer of color, “don’t you like glowing things?“

There is no safe answer to that but action. He drains the little thimble, which proves to be cold and more than a little spicy. “Well, that’s one glowing thing.”

Turning, swift as thought, he kisses her, the taste of the strange liquid still on his lips. Her surprise is brief, and her response enthusiastic, pulling herself up to meet him. They enjoy a moment of pleasant timelessness before Josh feels another presence standing beside their table. He breaks off the kiss and looks up. And up.

The woman standing there has to have fifteen centimeters on Josh, who isn’t short by any human measure. She’s slender for her height, Josh suspects he would still probably mass more than she does. Her features are angular, with a straight nose and light skin. Her hair, pale almost to white, is cut in a military bob, and she’s wearing what is clearly a ship uniform, also white, with black-and-gold piping and a variety of small badges. She spares him a brief glance and then focuses her attention on his amorous dance partner, who, for her part, has just registered that Josh has stopped kissing her and is now turning to look at the newcomer.

Her eyes widen as the identity of their guest registers. She quickly releases her grip on Josh’s shirt and scoots away from him, although his body blocks her from exiting the booth altogether. Josh, getting the sense that he might be the ‘other woman’ in this situation, makes to exit the booth himself to leave them to their drama.

The newcomer points a slender finger at him and spears him with a look, pinning him in place. She turns to regard the light-dancer for a tense moment, before reaching to take her dusky chin in a pale hand. As if to assert her own claim, she bends down and firmly kisses the smaller woman, who seems helpless not to respond.

The sailor breaks off the kiss and locks eyes with her prey for a moment, before again leaning in, this time to whisper something into the smaller woman’s ear. She pulls back, looking again, until the other woman, eyes downcast, nods once. Releasing her grip, she takes a step back from the table and crosses her arms.

The light-dancer once more presses against Josh, leaning in until her lips brush his ear, “Come with me.” Josh pulls back and looks at her for a moment, pleading in her eyes. He turns to regard the spacer, standing comfortably, staring at him. Seeing his regard, she raises one eyebrow and allows a flicker of a half-smile.

Josh stands up from the booth, his seat-mate following suit. Entwining her fingers in his, she pulls him along as they both follow the sailor out of the bar.

* * *

The public gardens on Galileo are a vast and cleverly architected series of maze-like foliage and open fields, supplemented by unobtrusive mirrors and indirect white lighting designed to help the forever-setting sun approach Earth-like levels of light.

Faith finds the entire experience delightful. It’s been a long time since she’s been on-planet, and she hadn’t realized exactly how much she missed being surrounded by plant life. It wasn’t quite like home, which was more savanna than jungle, but she still feels great seeing station families on a picnic, and she enjoys walking through forest paths that make her feel alone in the wilderness. She whiles away hours exploring the enormous grounds.

She’s on a secluded path when she pauses beside a very fragrant flowering vine. Small genemod bees buzz clumsily and harmlessly around her hands as she pulls some of the tiny white flowers close enough to inhale. Above her, a small hummingbird feeds busily at a different clump of flowers.

Lonicera albiflora, or white honeysuckle. We have to keep an eye on her, she’s prolific. The scent alone is worth the trouble, though.“

Grace turns to find another young woman next to her, in a station park-service jumpsuit with a friendly smile and dirt on her knees. Faith smiles. “It smells great. The whole park is wonderful. Amazing! I love it here.”

The woman smiles. “This must be your first visit. It is amazing, I love working here. Let me show you something.” She reaches past Faith’s cheek and plucks one of the flowers off the vine. Showing it to Faith for a moment, she pinches the bottom of the fluted petals and slowly pulls, drawing the long stamen through the body of the flower until it pops free.

Holding it up in front of her audience’s eye, she says, “See that droplet? Stick out your tongue!”

After a brief moment, Faith sticks out the tip of her tongue and the ranger touches it with the heavy droplet at the end of the stem. Immediately, a sweet, honey-like flavor spreads through her mouth, and she laughs in delight.

“That’s why it’s called honeysuckle! That’s the nectar, what these little guys are after.” She gestures to a bee crawling along her sleeve.

“That was neat, thank you so much!” Faith’s stomach chooses that precise moment to gurgle, loudly. Embarrassed, she laughs, “Sorry, guess its almost time for dinner.“

“Did you just get to the station today?”

“Yes, on a rock miner. We’re getting refitted.”

“I just went off shift, come with me and I’ll take you to a place only the locals go for chow.”

“Um, sure! That actually sounds great. My name’s Faith.”

“Pleased to meet you, I’m Lauren.”

Faith’s new friend pauses a moment to safely deposit her hitchhiking bee on the vine, and then leads Faith down the light-dappled path towards the garden exit.

* * *

When she steps off the docking lift into Navy country, two levels up from the Rockhopper’s berth, Nomi is wearing a slender black dress, heels, carefully arranged hair and a pair of earrings Bill had given her as a gift years before. She halts in front of the checkpoint manned by a pair of dapper young Marines, one of them a female in utilities and well-armed. The other, a handsome male in a more formal service uniform, approaches, careful eyes taking in outfit and doubtless myriad other small details.

“Good afternoon, Ma’am. This dock is restricted to naval personnel. Civilians must be accompanied by an officer.”

“Hi. Nomara Sor of the miner Rockhopper, for Commander Grubenski of the Kraken, if it’s convenient.“

“Certainly Ma’am, one moment while I inquire.”

He spends a few moments staring into space, politely facing slightly away and slightly upwards to indicate he’s looking at something on a contact screen. Nomi can’t stand using wearables like that, herself, preferring the locater she normally keeps clipped to her waist, currently secreted in a small handbag. His fingers seem to twitch spasmodically as he makes the query, and then still as he waits for the response. He turns back to her.

“A runner is coming from the Kraken, ma’am, they’re just a few bays down, it shouldn’t be long.“

Nomi grins. “Thanks!” Looking him over, she turns to his armed female companion and says “Be sure to keep an eye on this one.”

“Constantly, Ma’am.” says the young marine in perfect deadpan, earning an eyeroll from her partner and a laugh from Nomi.

About then a young ensign in utilities trots up to escort her to the Kraken, and and hopefully to a long, tiring evening.

* * *

Grubber steps out of the lift onto the deck. A pack of old-timers at the union hall had marked this area on his locater as the best place to find bars that didn’t water the booze or cater to dancing. He’d had to swap war stories with the retired miners for an hour or so, just to be polite, but he figured the information was worth the investment. Besides, the commissary had actual coffee.

Nowhere on the station is quite as dingy as he would prefer, more at home on the much smaller asteroid belt stations that didn’t have two thousand employees and a small army of spider drones doing maintenance, one of which was scuttling across the ceiling a few meters over his head even now. Still, something about the quality of the light and the understated signage told him he was in the right place. No grand view of the stars here, but that was fine with him, he’d seen more stellar vistas than any man should have to.

He came to a spot where two bars faced one another across the plating, both of which had been recommended in particular by different oldsters. There wasn’t much to choose between them on the outside.

‘And sorry I could not travel both...’

With a mental shrug he walks into the closest, passing below a sign stenciled The Tumbler next to a crude drawing of an asteroid in a glass. As his eyes adjust to the pleasant dim inside, a voice floats out of the past calls out “Good lord, how far out do I have to go to get away from you, Grubs?“

With a startled bark of laughter, he peers around until he can make her out, moving out from behind the bar with a big smile to greet him. “Ain’t nowhere far enough, Stella. In a couple weeks I’ll be all the way out in the deep dark.”

Stella is dressed like men hope barmaids really dressed a few centuries ago, with a tight corset under her breasts over a blousy white shirt with puffy shoulders, cut pleasantly low in the front, a short skirt, and heels. She probably can’t be called young anymore, but she cuts a fine figure of a woman, and fills out the uniform with bawdy grace.

“God woman, you look great. How long has it been?”

“It’s been at least ten years, and you haven’t changed a bit. You look like the same ingot of hammered crap I remember from all those years ago on Pegasus. What’s your secret?“

“Clean living. What happened to you? I asked around, but no one knew for sure. Shirley thought maybe you went back to Earth.”

“Jesus, Shirley, I haven’t thought about her in forever. What a bitch! Anyway plenty of time for life stories in a minute. Karl! Two single malts at the back table!”

The bartender, polishing a glass like all bartenders will until the sun gutters and fails, nods and pulls a bottle down off the top shelf behind the bar while Stella pulls Grubber deeper into the bar.

After they’re installed at the table and they’ve both taken a slug, Stella begins to relate her story. “Well, you’ll remember Eddie, right?”

“Sure, one of the bouncers. Upright guy, we went drinking a few times.”

“Well, I was pushing thirty, and tired of the business...”

“Now that’s a sad turn of events.”

“Shut up. Anyways, Eddie was always sweet to me, never got grabby like some of the other bouncers, and one day I find him sitting by himself out at that old maintenance shed, you remember, I think they kept extra plating or something out there, everyone would just go sit out and smoke.”

Grubber nods.

“So yeah, he’s sitting there by himself, so I walk over to bum a stick off of him and he looks up and he’s crying. I’d seen plenty of men cry, you know, all the time. That’s what some of them paid for, almost. But Eddie never seemed like the type. So I sit next to him and rub his back and ask him what’s wrong and he looks at me and he holds up a flimsy and says ‘My momma died.’“

“I tell you I about melted and I hug him to me and he’s crying and then I’m crying and the next thing I know I’ve booked both of us on a liner so he can visit her grave on Earth. We never put in notice or nothing, we just packed up and left. His people came from Alabama, so we stayed there a spell and found some work. A year or two later he works up the nerve to ask me to marry him, down on one knee and everything.” She waves a ring with a tiny gemstone.

“So there we were, an ex-whore and a high school dropout, sort of scratching out a living. Stuff happened, you know, life, and Eddie gets offered a greenhorn slot on a miner, which I made him take. He passed his cargo cert six months later, and he’s been a miner ever since.“

“I’m not exactly the type to stay at home and crank out babies, only seeing my husband every six months or so, so I called Carly up back on Pegasus to see if I could maybe tend bar up there or something and see Eddie more often when he put in. She didn’t have nothing for me, but she pointed me to someone she knew in the Navy, and they pointed me out here. She helped me with a referral to the bank and the Navy had a program to help get civvie businesses started up here on Galileo, so now, tada! I own the lease to this place.“

Grubber blinks. “Sorry, kid, still stuck on the part where you said you left the business.“

Stella slugs his arm, ungently. “Asshole.”

Rubbing his bicep, Grubber grins at her. “Just fucking around, kid. Couldn’t be happier for you two. Is Eddie on station? I’d love to have a beer with him.”

“Nah he just lit out a couple weeks ago, but he might be back in before you take off. He’s on a gas miner now, same corporation. He’s three weeks on, one off.”

“Yeah, we should still be here. I’m on the Rockhopper, page us when he gets in.“

“You say that like you ain’t gonna be drinking here every night.”

“You say that like you’d be able to handle that much business.”

She waves at the bartender, who comes over and bends down. She whispers something in his ear, and as he turns to leave, says “And bring us another round, thanks, Karl.”

Karl vanishes further into the rear of the bar as Stella turns back. “So, the deep dark, huh. You on the New Pangea contract?”

“Yup. Three years. probably two to four months, subjective. Pain in the ass, but it pays great.”

“Wow, I didn’t know how long the bids were for. Three years. A few trips like that and I’ll be as old and ugly as you are when you come to the bar.“

“Sweetie, I was uglier at twenty that you’ll ever be.”

“I can’t argue. I liked you, though, as a customer. You showered before you came to the club.“

“Momma raised me right.”

“Must have, couldn’t have been the example of the other slobs on that station. That’s one thing Navy bases like this have going for them, people are clean.“

He raises an eyebrow as Karl delivers their next round. “Why would that matter? You’re out of the business. I had to ask the union hall goats where to find a bar that wasn’t all spit-and-polish.“

“Welllll, about that,” she says, sipping her scotch, “I don’t whore anymore, but I don’t think you could really describe me as ‘out of the business’.”

Grubber is about to follow up on that when something young, soft, warm, and very female oozes into the booth next to him.

* * *

“Sooo.” Josh waits for the lift with his two new acquaintances from the club. “My name is Josh. What should I call you guys?”

The short dance opens her mouth to answer when the tall blond cuts her off with a gesture. She says the first words Josh has actually heard her speak all night, “I am Lilith. For tonight, until she earns her name back, she is Slut. If and when she is allowed to speak, she will address you as Sir and myself as Mistress.”

This last was directed with hard eyes at the woman Josh now knew only as Slut, who stood now with her eyes downcast.

“Oookay,” he replies as they step into the lift, “so, Lilith, where are we going?

“Tell him, Slut.”

“We are going to m... we are going to Slut’s apartment, Sir.”

“Close call, Slut.”

Slut does not reply, simply stands with downcast eyes. Josh is a little weirded out by this entire situation, but his underwear is rapidly becoming... constrictive, in spite of it. He decides to try and assuage his conscience. Addressing the dancer, he asks “Um, are you okay with all of this, all of what’s happening?”

“Answer him. Completely.”

“Slut gets what Slut deserves, Sir. Slut thought Mistress would not return for weeks, and Slut was lonely. Slut loves Mistress, and Slut loves belonging to Mistress. It... it’s just so hard to behave when Mistress is away. Slut gets so lonely.”

Josh turns to Lilith and looks her over, frankly. He finds it disconcerting to have to look up to meet the eyes of a woman, “The only person I take orders from is my captain. Don’t expect...” a gesture at the submissive woman, “this.”

Lilith smiles and steps closer, until she’s looming above him, her eyes looking down into his from just a few centimeters away. Tracing a finger down the front of his shirt, she asks, “Would you describe yourself as in control of this situation?”

At that moment, the lift door chimes open on their destination. Lilith turns and strides out, robbing him of any chance for a response. Slut quickly follows her mistress, still trailing little streamers of light as she scampers to keep pace.

Josh watches them for a moment, considering, then moves to follow.

* * *

“Three years?! That’s wild. The gas guys only harvest Jupiter for a few weeks at a time.” says Lauren, mopping up her plate with half a biscuit.

Faith finishes a mouthful of salad before responding. “Well, rock mining usually pays a lot more than gas, which is why there are a lot of independent ships doing it. Most of the gas haulers are corporate, and it costs way more to build one. I’ll be in stasis for most of the trip, so it will only feel like a couple of months to me, especially once we get the accelerator and the mechs started. I could work on a gas miner for a decade and not make as much as I can on this one trip.”

“Wow! Well, but what about time back here though? I mean, you’ll only be a couple of months older, but everyone else will still age objectively. Is your whole family on the ship or something?”

“Oh, no, I’m from Earth. My family is back there, and we write occasionally. My parents died in an accident when I was twelve, though, and I went to boarding school till I grew up, so it’s all aunts and uncles and cousins. I had a boyfriend and we were both crew together on another ship, but that, uh... ended bad.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry. About your parents too.”

“It’s ok, that was a long time ago, and the boyfriend is better forgotten anyway. I don’t know what I was thinking.”

Lauren smiles. “At least you won’t leave a string of broken hearts behind you.”

“Hah! No, no problem there.”

They’re interrupted by a chime from Lauren’s wrist. “Whoops, hang on.”

She looks at it and fiddles with her locater for a moment, and then her face lights up. “Hey, speaking of breakable hearts, my boyfriend’s ship put in for repairs, he’s in the Navy. They just went out yesterday for a two week run, I bet the captain is having kittens. Come on!“

She runs over to the counter and pays their tab without giving Faith a chance to respond, then grabs Faith’s wrist and pulls her out of the diner in the direction of the docks.

* * *

Nomi’s ensign leads her to the Kraken at a more sedate pace than she arrived.

Looking at her escort, she’s struck by how young the woman appears. “When did you graduate the academy?”

“Oh no, Ma’am, I haven’t yet. I’m only a provisional officer. We have to serve under a senior commander on a capital ship for six months in order to graduate. I only joined the Kraken two weeks ago.“

“Is that why you have to chase civilians on the docks?”

“No, Ma’am, and it’s no trouble. Bridge watch was about to change when the call came in about you, and the Commander sent me because I was closest. I think he would have come himself if the change was over.”

Nomi laughs. “What makes you think that? I don’t know that your commander has ever run across the docks for anyone.“

The young officer flushes. “I, uh, well I thought because it’s you...”

“Me? You know who I am?”

“Oh yes Ma’am, everyone does. You’re the only lady the commander ever invites aboard.”

“Hah! Well, I won’t say that makes me unhappy, but how long did you say you’ve been aboard? Two weeks?“

“Yes, ma’am.”

“It sounds like I need to have a word with Bill about the speed of the grapevine on his ship.”

This time the ensign turns pale as a sheet. “Oh I’m sorry, Ma’am, I didn’t mean... it’s just, you know, he’s the commander...“

“Calm down, Ensign. I know. Lord knows I stared at the man long enough myself when I was your age.”

“You were in the Navy, Ma’am?” Nomi can practically see the curiosity burning in her escort’s young eyes.

“No, I was never very good at taking other people’s orders. I’ve been a friend of his family for my entire life, known him since I was a kid and he just barely wasn’t. His dad is my engineer on the Rockhopper.“

“Wow. Everyone respects the skipper. I can’t even imagine him so much younger.”

“I remember him describing his first commanding officer in similar terms when he was an ensign. Remember that when you get your own command. Speak of the devil...”

The man himself is standing next to the open cargo ramp of his command, speaking to a couple of the crewmen and gesturing at some of the equipment they were preparing to load off the dock. A few moments later, they salute him and go back to work, and he turns and strides towards Nomi and her escort.

“Thank you, Ensign. Hello, Gnome.”

“Bill. You interrupted us before I could tell her about the lake.”

“Good. It would be unfortunate to have her military career cut tragically short by an unfair evaluation from a commanding officer with a reputation to maintain.”

The young ensign looks like she wouldn’t mind if a hole opened in the deck beneath her feet.

Nomi smiles at her. “Don’t worry, he knows I like you now. The only screwups he’ll put on your eval will be the ones you make yourself. Before you go, what’s your name, Ensign?”

“Thank you, Ma’am. My name is Emily Clarke, Ma’am.”

“Well thank you for the escort, Emily. Now, leave the commander’s reputation to me.“

“Dismissed, Ensign.”

With a quick salute the little ensign hurries away. They watch her retreat. Bill says, “God, was I ever that young?”

“Apparently she doesn’t think so. I know better. Now is the ancient Commander going to feed me or do I need to take another lover?”

“Nice to see you too, Gnome. The steward is bringing dinner my cabin, unless you’d prefer the crew mess?”

“After the conversation with Emily I’m certain the crew would prefer if we used their mess, but I don’t think they’re prepared to see their commanding officer go down on the captain of a lowly rock miner.”

Bill pinches the bridge of his nose, sighing. “You realize you’re the only person I put up with this kind of thing from.”

“Of course you put up with it,” she replies, as they begin to make their way into the Kraken, “if you didn’t, I wouldn’t let you go down on me.“

* * *

Grubber sips on his scotch and tries to regulate his breathing as he speaks to Stella. “So, you’ve decided to set up shop here in more ways than one, I take it.”

“Yup. I always thought I could run things right, keeps the girls safe and well-paid, pick and choose the clients. Basically try to have a better setup than the old place on Pegasus in every way. Has she got her hands in your pants yet?“

“Uh... nng... yeah... yeah she does.”

The girl who slid into the booth next the Grubber hasn’t said a word, just insinuated herself under his arm and welded her soft flesh to his side. Almost immediately she’d run a hand down his chest and over an expanding belly he kept promising himself he’d do something about, down to the crotch of his utilities, and then inside of them after adroitly managing the fastenings. Her fingers are cupping and stroking his balls, only occasionally grazing the rapidly hardening shaft.

“Her name is Star. She’ll take care of you tonight, on me. There are a few rooms in the back, we’ll get you into one of them, I doubt you’ll be much good for talking to soon.”

“You’re not wrong. But why ah uhhh...”

“Why free? It’s good business. One, like I said, you were a good customer back on Pegasus, clean, and you treated the girls right. So this is partly thank you. Two, you’re about to go out on a really big contract, and when you come back with a pocket full of credits looking to celebrate in a few years, I expect you to do that here.“

“Sounds... reasonable... nnh.”

Star releases his cock and balls from the crotch of his utilities, and starts lightly stroking the shaft, kissing his neck. Stella watches for a few moments, amused at Grubs’ shifting facial expressions. Under the table, she slips off one of her shoes.

“I’m a little sorry I can’t take care of you myself, really, for old time’s sake, but I am a married woman, and faithful.“

She extends her leg until her questing foot brushes the grizzled miner’s testicles. Gently hefting with her toes, she can feel the now-vigorous motions of Star’s hand through them. She starts slowly rubbing her foot back and forth underneath them while the young prostitute continues to work his shaft.

“So, if you’re going to slip it into someone tonight, it’s going to have to be Star here. Do you know, she’s just nineteen! She could be your granddaughter.”

Grubber is doing his best to prolong things, but it’s been a while for him. “You... nng... you always were the dirtiest one... UNG!

Stella smiles as she feels the miner spasm. A moment later ropes of hot, sticky semen coat her stocking. She retrieves her leg as Grubber slumps back against the booth. Star plucks a cocktail napkin from the table and proceeds to gently clean him and put him back in order.

“Well, I suppose we should see about that room, and I better get cleaned up too, I’ve had a customer spill.”

* * *

Lauren’s boyfriend immediately scoops her into a spinning hug, as though it hadn’t been less than forty eight hours since he’d seen her.

Laughing, she bats at the top of his head. “Put me down, you idiot! This is my new friend, Faith. She’s about to go three years out in the deep dark.“

“Wow! Hi Faith, I’m Carlos. Are you trying to show her a good time before she goes, sweets?”

“Yup. Already got her fed at Mel’s, I think it’s time to do some drinking!”

“Fine with me. Can we go to the apartment first? I wanna change into some civvies.”

“Sure, I could do without these work clothes, too. Do you mind, Faith?”

Faith shakes her head. “Of course not. Do you want me to meet you somewhere?”

“Don’t be silly, come with us, it’ll just take us a few minutes to shower and change. It’s close to some decent bars, too.”

Lauren and Carlos lead her to the lift, bickering about which bar they should go to first and peppering Faith with questions about the Rockhopper and the New Pangea contract.

“Man, I’d be a rock miner for sure if I hadn’t gone Navy, but three years would be a long ass time away from my girlfriend.”

“It would be longer for your girlfriend than you, moron. If you think I’m waiting three years, well... hmm. She is gonna get paid a lot. You sure you don’t want to quit the Navy?“

“Shaddup, golddigger.”

Faith grins at the exchange. “I told Lauren, no boyfriend to worry about. It’s a good deal for me.”

“Hey, yeah, you’re single!” Lauren sidles up to Faith and gives her rump a squeeze, getting a startled squeak from the young miner. “How about it, baby? I’ll dump this loser and you can be my sugar momma!“

Faith retreats to the other side of Carlos, laughing. “Sorry, Lauren, the boy in boyfriend is pretty much a requirement.“

“I think what she’s saying,” says Carlos, draping an arm familiarly around Faith and squeezing her to his side, “is that I got a shot!”

“Bah.” Lauren huffs as a laughing Faith extracts herself from the large sailor. “I thought Earth girls were easy.”

Faith is grinning to herself as the couple continues their weird flirt-bickering. It feels like forever since she’s had any fun. She’s settling well into the crew of the Rockhopper, the captain seems to like her, and then there was Josh...

After all the drama surrounding her last ship and relationship, it feels really good for things to be going so right for once. An evening out with these two nutballs feels like exactly what she wants right now.

Lauren is in the middle of a woeful soliloquy, something about how much she’s done for Faith only to lose her to the first sailor to come along. Faith creeps up behind her and gives her a kiss on the cheek and a hug, and whispers into her ear, “Thank you.”

Lauren pats her on the head and continues her diatribe about the fickle nature of women as they approach the corridor where the boisterous couple lives.

* * *

Slut’s apartment turns out to be extremely nice, perhaps a hundred and fifty meters square, with one entire eight meter wall a hullcrystal view of Jupiter.

“Wow.” is all Josh can think to say, taking in the view and tasteful furnishings. The apartment is one large open room with low dividers sectioning off the kitchen, and a couple of doors to one side he assumes must lead to the bathroom and storage.

“Indeed, wow.” says Lilith, smiling at his reaction. “I was thrilled when Slut brought me here the first time.”

“What does she do on the station?” Josh asks, oblivious to the fact that he’s stopped addressing the woman directly and just speaks to Lilith. Slut, for her part, simply continues to stand with downcast eyes, awaiting instructions from her mistress.

“She runs a science division here, one of the large ones. What is your area of research again, Slut?”

“Nanomolecular modeling, Mistress.”

“She’s quite impressive, actually. Multiple advanced degrees. Several hundred people report to her, and the vast majority of those are decades older than she is. She was quite full of herself when we first met, weren’t you, Slut?” Lilith has seated herself on one of the couches and extended a foot, and Slut quickly scurries over, trailing light, to unlace and remove her uniform boots.

“Yes Mistress. Slut did not know her place.”

“That’s right. Have a seat, Josh.” She pats the seat of the couch.

After Josh is settled, Lilith continues, “She had a very high opinion of her intelligence.”

Slut has finished removing her mistress’ boots, and Lilith is stroking the hair of the kneeling woman. “She probably is smarter than most of the people she’s ever met. She’s certainly smarter than I am. But intelligence is only one aspect of personality, isn’t it, Slut.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“We learned a lot of things about Slut’s personality, together. Slut, what did you tell me when we met, and I asked you out dancing that first time?”

“I told you that I was not interested in women, Mistress, and I asked you not to bother me again.”

“Can you imagine?", asks Lilith, standing up from the her seat next to Josh. She flips the clasp on her uniform belt, slipping the faux leather out of its loops and dropping it on the couch behind her. Hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her utilities, she slips them down to her ankles, along with her panties. She steps out of them returns to her seat, kicking them aside.

“But just look at her now.” Lilith reclines and snaps her fingers. Slut immediately dives forward from her kneeling position to press her face into her mistress’ lightly furred slit. Immediately her jaw begins to work in an obviously much-practiced motion while Lilith closes her eyes and lightly rests her hands on the head of the woman servicing her.

After a few moments she turns her head to regard Josh, who is now making no effort to conceal the tenting in his pants. She looks at his obvious erection for while, the tip of her tongue peeking between her lips while Slut continues her vigorous ministrations.

“Show me.”

Josh looks at her for a moment, then back down at Slut and her labors. “Show you what?”

A small crease of frustration appears on her brow. “You know what.“

Josh remains silent a few moments longer, his eyes locked on Slut’s bobbing head. Then he looks back up at Lilith and says “I told you earlier, I’m not her. Show you what?”

Lilith frowns and grips Slut’s head tightly, taking control of her motions. She doesn’t say anything for a few moments, just works the other girl’s face against her crotch.

Then, “Show me your cock.”

Josh gives her a half smile, thinking.

“Say please.”

“Fuck you.” Lilith is almost panting, and Josh wonders if she’s remembering to give Slut enough time to breath while she grinds the smaller woman’s face into herself. He doesn’t respond to her.

Lilith keeps staring at him.

“Please.”

“Please what?”

“Goddammit!”

More seconds pass.

“Please show me your cock.”

“You forgot something.”

She’s clearly getting angry, and Josh wonders if he’s overplayed his hand. Then, “Please show me your cock... sir.”

Standing up, he replies, “Certainly.”

Before she can protest, he’s climbed up onto the cushions of the couch, standing over her. Unfastening his fly, he lets his erection pop free, to no small relief. Looking down at her, his hard penis bare centimeters from her face, he asks, “Is this what you wanted to see?”

She doesn’t answer, but she doesn’t move away, either, staring.

Josh begins stroking his cock right in the face of the domineering woman. “Is this what you wanted to see?”

She still doesn’t respond, except to pant, and Josh can hear little involuntary noises of distress issuing from Slut as her face continues to be crushed into her mistress’ crotch.

Fisting his cock with one hand, he grabs a handful of pale blonde hair and pulls her head back until she’s forced to meet his eyes. “Is this what you wanted to see?”

Panting, “...yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Are we learning something about your personality right now, Lilith?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good,” he says, guiding the head of his cock to her panting mouth, “then get to work.”