The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rockhoppers Chapter 3

“You know, Bill,” Nomi half-hisses, “no matter... hunnnh, no matter how many times it happens, there’s something about, oohm, something about having the commander of aaaa, hoo, a U.N.S. capital ship, in uniform, on his knees, eaaaaaaaaah, eating my pussy that just gets my engine gooooH GOD OHGOD ogodogodogodeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...”

Commander Grubenski keeps a firm grip on her bucking hips as he tongues her through her first orgasm of the evening. He doesn’t pull his face back until she finally stops thrashing and slumps back against her chair, panting, dress pushed up to her waist, carefully arranged hair in complete disarray.

“Well, by naval regs a captain outranks a commander, and I don’t want to be written up for failure to perform.”

“God, small chance of that.” She leans forward and grabs him for a long kiss, his face still slick from his efforts. “Thanks for wearing full dress. You look so hot with your little brass buttons and ribbons. Get up. I want to taste your cock.”

Bill stands up in front of her and lets her work the fastenings on his slacks. He closes his eyes as she pulls his heavy penis free and begins to tongue it to hardness.

“Mmm. Such an industrious little miner. I hope our next posting includes a lot of stasis, it’s hard to contemplate three years without this.”

Nomi slips her mouth over the end of his penis, applying gentle suction. Feeling a little grateful and a little wicked, she takes his hands in hers and firmly plants them on the back of her head, then lowers her own palms to her lap. She looks up at him with wide eyes, still gently sucking on the head, and waits.

Bill looks at his little miner, a little surprised by this turn of events. Nomi is usually the driving force in their encounters, and generally he’s content to match her. He gets enough of people following his orders in his day job. Still, the invitation is plain, and tempting. He starts slowly, pressing further into her mouth as her lips provide a little resistance and her tongue moves busily. He finds her depth when he’s a little more than halfway inside her, and curls his hands in her hair to slowly pull her head backwards.

Nomi is enjoying the experiment. Bill is gentle (maybe too gentle), and she loves that he’s directing her for his pleasure. He is moving her head back and forward his cock at a slow, steady pace, being careful not to go too deep, mindful of her comfort. One of her hands drifts to her mound, and she begins lazily stroking, her eyes half lidded as he slides back and forth through her lips with almost hypnotic rhythm. She applies judicious suction at opportune moments, listening to the small catches in his breathing to guide her efforts.

She falls into her own rhythm, making rapid motions with her tongue against his shaft. When he’s sliding in, she makes three quick little outward pushes. When he begins to draw out, she reverses directions, and her tongue makes three quick little drawing pulls, trying to give him as much friction as she can.

In, pushpushpush.

Out, pullpullpull.

His eyes are closed when she looks up at him, his face still a little shiny from earlier and his hair mussed where she’d mauled it in her passion. He’s resplendent in his full dress uniform, generally reserved by regulation for state dinners. Little medals glisten on his chest, dangling slightly with his motion. Brass buttons glisten on the curved edges of his dress jacket, and another straight line of them run down the middle of a white waistcoat buttoned around his still-trim torso.

She can picture how they must look, the stern commanding officer with a little grey at his temples, his woman in her fancy evening gown, now rucked up around her waist, garterbelt framing her hips and the curve of her bare buttocks, on her knees with his fists curled in her hair as he uses her mouth for his pleasure.

Nomi imagines what little Ensign Clarke would think about this scene, with her obvious crush on her commander and her eagerness to please, and begins to rub herself more swiftly.

* * *

Grubber is nursing his scotch and enjoying the pleasant warmth of the young woman at his side when Stella returns to the booth in fresh stockings carrying a bottle and a shot glass. “The room will be ready in a few minutes.”

“Woman, do you know how old I am? I need three days and a steak dinner before I’d be good for any more of your shenanigans.”

“Old man, don’t try to tell me my business.”

She puts the shot glass in front of him and fills it from the bottle. “Drink that.”

The miner eyes the dark liqueur swirling inside of the shot and picks up the bottle, but there’s no label. “What is this?”

“Let’s call it round two. Trust me.”

“All right, but if my heart gives out you gotta make up a good story for my captain. Cheers.” He lifts the shot to his lips and throws it back.

“Bleagh! Tastes like mashed lilacs and iodine.” Despite his complaint, Grubber can feel something happening almost immediately.

Across the table, Stella sees his eyes briefly dilate and his breathing quicken. His hand tightens around the girl at is side. “There you go. Better hurry and take him back, he’s not going to be much for talking in a few more minutes. Take good care of him. I don’t want to see either of you till breakfast.”

The young whore draws Grubber out of the booth, and indeed, he doesn’t seem interested in conversation anymore. He stumbles slightly as she guides him to the back of the bar, through an opening and into a dimly lit hallway lined with doors. Approaching one, she lets them in, and guides the slightly disoriented miner to an overstuffed recliner, which he gratefully falls into.

“Sor... sorry sweetie i... dunno about...”

She ignores his disoriented mumbles and begins tugging his clothes off, which he tries his best to help with. He’s a little ashamed this beautiful girl seeing his well-worn skin, but not ashamed enough to protest when she shimmies out of her outfit and into his lap and proceeds to make out with him.

In between kisses she whispers in his ear.

“...just relax...”

“...just let me take care of you...”

“...did you like it when Stella said you could be my grandpa...”

“...do you want me to call you grandpa...”

“...grandpa...”

“...grandpa what is this...”

“...is this your cock, grandpa...”

“...it’s getting so hard...”

“...do you want me to touch it, grandpa...”

“...do you want me to suck it...”

Grubber groans as her mouth slips over his now painfully sensitive erection. He can feel every slight movement of her tongue as one of her hands plays in the salt and pepper hair of his chest while the other one gently massages his balls. In almost no time he’s erupting into her helplessly, hips bucking as the young professional finishes him off. When he’s done she lets his softening penis slip out of her mouth, curls up in his lap and begins to kiss him again.

“...that was so good, grandpa...”

“...you did such a good job...”

“...did you like that...”

“...did you like cumming in my mouth, grandpa...”

“...”

“...”

“...”

“...just wait, grandpa...”

“...just wait a little while...”

“...”

“...”

“...”

“...”

“...”

“...see...”

“...it’s getting hard again...”

“...are you ready, grandpa...”

The whore positions her slim hips over his apparently immortal erection and begins to slide down onto him. Grubs is so sensitive at this point it borders on pain. Once she finishes mounting him, she leans forward until her weight is resting on his chest and begins to whisper to him again as her hips start working.

“...ooh...”

“...is that good, grandpa...”

“...do you like fucking me...”

“...do i feel good...”

“...do...”

“...oh...”

Star begins to get a contact high from the drug Stella had given the grizzled miner, which is why Stella generally only doles it out to certain customers. It certainly makes Star’s job easier. Not that the miner doesn’t seem like a sweet old man, even charming in his way, but she loves how biddable it makes customers, and it doesn’t hurt that after a little bit it starts making her horny, too.

She stops trying to talk, just works her hips and nuzzles his scratchy chin. She can feel his hands, rough hands, sliding up on her hips, finding a firm grip. Then it’s a race to see if she can bring herself off before he blows again, because she’s a little worried if she tries to get him to go a fourth time he might actually die.

Wrapping her hands in his hair, she begins to thrust against him in earnest. She closes her eyes and concentrates on the sensations, breathes through her nose for the scent of his aftershave (noted and approved earlier that evening), and manages to blank everything out except her desire... to... cummmmmmmmm.

The challenge becomes keeping her rhythm through her orgasm. She’s not really the one who’s supposed to be getting off here, but there’s nothing in the rules that says she can’t enjoy her job as long as she does it well. Her hips keep slapping into her customer as she rides through the aftershocks, and at about the point she’s regained her equilibrium she feels his hands squeeze spasmodically and his hips buck as he empties himself into her.

Grinning, she shifts her head close to his ear again.

“...such a good grandpa...“

* * *

A live band is playing at Lauren and Carlos’ usual hangout, and the girls are on the dance floor, cutting loose and more than a bit tipsy. Carlos has retreated to a stool at the bar and is talking to one of his Navy buddies, a story filled with emphatic hand gestures and multiple pauses to wet his whistle. The club is packed with Navy crew from Carlos’ ship, delighted to be enjoying their unexpected liberty.

Faith has had multiple dance partners, and has already turned down several invitations to have a drink somewhere more quiet, two of them from women. She knows it’s partially because she’s a new face, but she feels attractive and pursued in a way she hasn’t really experienced before, and she likes it. Lauren keeps fairly close by, making sure the wolves (all of whom know her, and more significantly, know her boyfriend) don’t circle too tightly.

It’s a wonderful, high-energy, low-pressure environment, and she can practically feel the malaise of the depressing events of the last year slipping away. As the band ratchets up the tempo, she bounces over closer to Lauren and grabs the gardener in a big hug. “Thank you so much. You’ll never know how much I needed this.“

Lauren laughs at her. “I knew you’d be a sloppy drunk!“

Faith sticks her tongue out and then gives her a quick peck on the cheek before moving back into the fray.

“Man, I gotta worry about that when we ship out?” Carlos asks his girlfriend as he slips up behind her on the dance floor, circling his arms around her from behind. “Gringa is cute, I don’t wanna come back to find out you decided to go mining!”

Lauren leans her head back against his shoulder. “She is cute. If I had a cheatin’ heart and didn’t mind leaving the gardens behind you might have something to worry about. But I don’t and I do, so you’re stuck with me.“

“Works for me. We need to get her somewhere, or is she crashing on the couch?”

“Couch, probably. I don’t know what dock she’s in, but I know they haven’t even started the refit yet, she just got here today.”

“Man, I don’t wanna get her in trouble with her captain, I was there when the commander tore engineering a new one today. Lemme ask her before she’s too far gone.”

With a little too much enthusiasm, and a little too little grace, the tall crewman launches himself onto the dance floor. Lauren watches with fond amusement as his exaggerated moves rapidly clear a path over to Faith and he bends down to put the question to her. Faith looks over at Lauren for a moment with a strange expression on her face, then she puts her hands on Carlos’ shoulders and pulls herself up to speak into his ear.

Carlos’ expression goes funny, and he looks at the young miner for a moment before he makes his way back over to Lauren.

“What was all that?” she asks.

“Huh. Well, I asked her if she wanted to crash on our couch or if we need to get her back to her ship.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. And says she’s coming with us, because her captain ordered her to sleep with a stranger tonight.

* * *

Josh closes his eyes and enjoys the oral attentions of the tall blond sailor. He combs his fingers through her short, soft hair and sighs in pleasure. He’s not certain what cued him that she wanted to be dominated, and it’s not normally his habit to act like this with women, but something tell him it’s been a long time coming, for her.

He disengages and steps down off the couch. She doesn’t protest, but she watches him with half lidded eyes, and she’s still grinding against Slut’s face, clearly getting close. He reaches down, bats Lilith’s hands away from her servant, and pulls Slut away from her mistress with a hand on her shoulder. “Both of you, stand up.”

Slut obeys immediately, Lilith only slightly more languidly. Josh sits and reclines on the couch and looks over the two women standing in front of him. “Eyes front!”

Lilith, with her military background, immediately snaps her eyes on the wall above Josh’s head. Slut, slightly confused by the order, looks at her mistress first and then imitates her.

“Slut, to whom do you belong?”

“I belong to Mistress, Sir.”

“Mmm. And if your mistress does what I tell her to, does that mean you will as well?”

Slight hesitation. “Yes, Sir.”

Lilith is staring determinedly over Josh’s head, not meeting his eyes, but not contradicting him, either. Her hair and makeup are somewhat out of order after her oral ministrations. She’s still wearing her top, but her pants and panties remain on the ground.

“Lilith, strip.”

Face rigid and blank, she does as bid, and her top joins the rest of her clothing on the floor of Slut’s apartment.

“Now lace your fingers behind your head.”

She does so, drawing up her small, high breasts and their tiny pink nipples. She’s done everything Josh has directed without complaint since he slipped his cock in her mouth after their little battle of wills, and he’s curious how far she’ll allow this to go.

“Slut, pick your mistress’ belt up.”

“Yes, Sir.” The still-clothed little dancer retrieves it, buckle jingling.

Josh watches Lilith’s eyes. She must know what’s coming, but her expression remains fixed, and she doesn’t seem inclined to stop things.

“Slut, you will whip your mistress three times. Do not hold back.”

Lilith says nothing, but Slut seems hesitant.

“Do it, Slut. Now.“

- CRACK -

- CRACK -

- CRACK -

The strikes come so quickly that it’s over even before Lilith’s eyes start to bulge.

“Well done, Slut. Come here.”

Slut walks over, and pulls her into a kiss, running his hands over her generous curves. Lilith’s eyes flicker to them for a moment before again returning to the wall. Josh releases her and addresses Lilith again. “Have you ever submitted like this before?”

“...yes.”

“Come on, Lilith, you know the game, and we’re already past this part. Yes what.”

“Yes, Sir.”

He points at Slut. “She can call me Sir. You can call me Master.”

“Yes... Master.” The woman is clearly conflicted, and just as clearly still turned on. She hadn’t been able to get off before Josh stopped Slut from servicing her.

“Why are you putting up with this? Mine is hardly the only cock on station, and with her to do your bidding you don’t even have to go get it yourself.”

“She’s brought men before. I let them fuck her but if they do what I tell them I don’t let them fuck me.”

“Why?”

“They... just don’t turn me on.”

I walk behind her and run my hand over her pale, trim ass, striped red where slut had done her work.

“You like to dominate women, but be dominated by men.”

“Yeah.”

“Lilith...”

“Yes, Master. I’m sorry, Master.”

“You’re kind of a bitch.”

“I know, Master.”

I turn to her dusky servant. “Slut, what is your real name.”

“Arjuni, Sir.”

“While I’m here, you belong to me, not Lilith.”

No hesitation this time. “Yes, Sir.”

“How often does Lilith let you get off, Arjuni?”

“Arjuni is only allowed to finish with men she brings to Mistress, Sir.”

“The little drama at the club was all an act, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, Sir. Mistress picked you and told Arjuni to get you.”

“Hmm. Lilith has never gotten you off herself?”

“Mistress did before.”

“Before?”

“Before Mistress was Arjuni’s mistress.”

“Would you like it if Lilith got you off?”

Yes, Sir.“

“Would you like it if I got you off?”

She ducks her head. “Yes, Sir.”

“Lilith.”

“Yes, Master?”

“In a moment, I want you to undress Arjuni with care and tenderness. Caress her. Show her you appreciate her and everything she does for you. Don’t fuck her, make love to her.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Arjuni.”

“Yes, Sir?”

“After Lilith finishes you, I want you to tie her to that bed, face down and spread-eagled, and then I want you to stand next to us and watch as I give your mistress the fucking she deserves.”

“Yes, Sir.”

* * *

Nomi and Bill have divested themselves of their clothing and adjourned to his bed. She’d tried to finish him with her mouth, as a special treat, but the commander had other ideas about how he wanted to spend himself, and he’d lifted her up and carried her bodily into the bedroom, flinging her on the bed. She’d slipped her dress the remainder of the way off and reclined, nude, as she watched him strip and hang his uniform over the back of a chair. Now naked as well, he turned to face her and strode towards the bed. She gave a little giggle as his erection waggled in the air with his movements, then lay back and spread herself as he crawled up on the bed to hold himself above her. Her hands move to guide his cock and her hips lift up to meet him, and now he’s inside of her.

She moves her hands around him and hugs him close, luxuriating in the weighty press of his body. He smells like leather and spice, uniquely Bill. Her legs curl around him, urging him, and soon they find their rhythm, moving with the easy grace of long relation and with the urgency of long separation. Nomi wishes she could crystallize this memory for the deep dark, his weight, his scent, the feeling of his cock moving inside of her, the hard muscles of his back shifting beneath her hands, the sound of his breathing in her ear.

“Give me everything,” she murmurs in a throaty whisper, “I want it all.”

His pace increases and his breathing develops the little catch she knows means he is close. She closes her eyes and holds him tightly as he works himself to orgasm. She hears his breath stop altogether, and whispers “Yes, let me have it!” in his ears as his hips buck through the last few strokes. Suddenly he’s all the way inside her, vocalizing as he releases his seed. He pulls back then pushes all the way in again, instinctively pressing himself as close as he can to her womb, giving himself the best chance of starting new life, just as his caveman ancestors might have.

He collapses, his weight still forcing her down into the mattress, and they both just lie there and breathe for a little while.

“I love you, you know.”

“I know. I love you too.”

Which is as much as two people married to their ships can give each other, and for both of them, it’s enough.

* * *

“Gods be good, woman, I thought you’d killed me.”

Star laughs from her spot curled up next to Grubs on the bed. “Stella must reaaaaally like you. She hardly ever uses any of that stuff, and she never has the bar cover me. Usually one of the other girls gets called in if she wants to hand out a free sample, I charge more than they do.“

“Huh. I don’t think I ever got an evening for free before. Should I tip you or something, kid?”

“Nope, you never give money to the girls in Stella’s place. We negotiate with her, and she charges whatever she charges.”

“Mmm. Well, if you’re still in the business when I get back, I hope you’ll visit with an old miner again.”

She grins and reaches up to tweak his nose. “Sure, Grandpa.”

“God, don’t start that. If I get hard again my heart’s gonna give out for real.”

* * *

“Are you ready, Lilith?”

The nude woman, tied face down and spreadeagled on the large bed says “Yes, Master.”

After she’d finished tying down her mistress, Arjuni had retrieved a small jar from the bathroom at Josh’s order, and was now gently sucking him to hardness.

“If you ask me to stop, I will, and that will be the end of the evening. I’ll ask you one more time, are you ready?”

This time, she turns her head towards where Josh is standing at the side of the bed, meets his eye, and, as best she’s able, lifts her ass into the air. “Yes. Master.”

“Do it, Arjuni.”

The small woman rises to her feet and crawls onto the bed. Unscrewing the small jar, she scoops a generous dab with her fingers and applies it to her mistress’ anus, going so far as to push a finger or two into her ass as she spreads the lubricant around the hole. Once she’s satisfied her mistress is as prepared as possible, she shifts over to Josh and liberally coats his member with the same gel. She then replaces the cap and stands at Josh’s side, facing her mistress on the bed.

Josh crawls onto the mattress, his dangling cock gleaming wetly as he positions himself between the legs of the helpless sailor. Pressing the head against her lubricated anus, he applies gentle pressure until it yields to the tip of his erection. Lilith makes no sound as he shifts his position above her, resting his hands on the mattress on either side of her lithe, pale frame. He lets the muscles of his legs and hips relax, allowing his weight to slowly drive his penis into her tight ring. Arjuni had been perhaps a little too liberal with the lube, but the sensation is still delightful, and soon Josh feels his hips come to rest against the taut ass of the blond woman, who is biting the sheets and struggling for silence.

“I’m all the way inside your ass now, Lilith.”

With a gasp, “Yes, Master.”

“When you feel ready, I want you to ask me to fuck your ass. Take your time.”

The woman doesn’t respond, but he can feel the tempo of her breathing change as she tries to get used to the feeling. Her sphincter and buttocks keeps reflexively spasming around him, which feels lovely, but he doesn’t want to hurt her when he begins to move in earnest. Slowly, slowly, the twitches fade as she masters her reactions, and Josh actually feels her buttocks relax slightly as she surrenders to her invader.

When she’s been still and relaxed for about a minute she turns her head so that her cheek is on the mattress, the better to be heard clearly. “Master.”

“Yes, Lilith?”

“This one deserves punishment. This one has deserved punishment for a long time. Master is kind, but this one does not deserve kindness. Would master please punish this one?”

Josh is a little taken aback by the appeal and sudden switch to the third person. Clearly he’d really hit some buttons with this woman. With a mental shrug, he decides to do his best to fill the role she seems to want.

“Lilith.”

“Yes, Master?”

“That is not the question I told you to ask.”

The woman begins breathing a little more rapidly, but doesn’t reply.

“Lilith, what do you want to happen right now?”

“This one wants Master to fuck this one’s ass.”

“Then why are you disobeying me?”

“This one hopes Master will get angry and punish this one.”

“You think that will make me, what, fuck your ass even harder?”

“Yes, Master.”

“You’re not wrong, Lilith.”

To the various delight of everyone in the room, Josh begins to make good on his word.

* * *

By the time Lauren and Carlos manage to get Faith back to the door of their apartment, she’s sobered up a little, and neither of her hosts knows quite what to do about the little bomb Faith had dropped on Carlos on the dance floor. Mutually deciding not to bring it up, Carlos works the lock and lets them all in. Between his Navy salary and Lauren’s position in the botanical gardens, they’d managed to secure a pretty respectable berth for such a young couple. Carlos walks over to the living room couch and begins tossing throw pillows onto the love seat, saying “We’ve got some extra blankets in the back, I’m pretty sure, I’ll...”

As he turns around to address his guest, he finds that she’s pinned his girlfriend against the wall of the entryway, and has her locked in a kiss. Faith’s hands are moving over the surprised gardener’s body, slipping over her bare midriff and under her top to maul her breasts.

“Uh...” Carlos manages.

Faith breaks off the kiss, leaving a slightly stunned Lauren leaning against the wall, and says, “I had to be sure I was okay with that, I’ve never been with a girl.”

“Uh...” Lauren manages.

“I’m sorry, guys. It’s been a really bad few years for me, and everything is suddenly going so well, and I just... you’re both so nice, and...” Faith seems to deflate a little bit as her alcohol-and-adrenaline-fueled confidence ebbs a bit.

Lauren exchanges a look with her boyfriend, and gives him a nod. Carlos smiles a little half grin, then walks back across the room and takes Faith by the shoulders. “Hey.”

Faith looks up, and he leans in to give her a kiss to rival the one he’d just witnessed. Lauren approaches her from behind and circles her arms around the young miner’s waist. “Well, sweetie, you picked the right couple. You sure you’re going to be okay with a girl?”

Carlos releases Faith, and she turns to face the gardener. “I think so, if it’s you. Just... well, be patient, okay?”

Lauren puts her arm around Faith’s shoulder and begins steering her towards the couch while she addresses her boyfriend. “How about you go make us a few drinks while I give Faith here a lesson in making out with girls.”

“Yes, Sir!” With a crisp salute, the Navy man heads over to rummage around in the kitchen.

Lauren sits Faith down on the couch, and in a moment the gardener is returning the favor Faith had surprised her with in the foyer. Faith more or less melts as the other woman’s hands thread through her hair and soft lips pluck at her own. When Carlos sits across from them, setting their drinks down, neither of them notice. The tip of Lauren’s tongue keeps sneaking out to flicker at Faith’s lips until she unconsciously parts them to accept the tiny forays of the pink invader. Her own begins to answer, and soon the girls are exploring one another’s mouths in earnest, hands wandering.

When they finally draw back for air, Lauren looks over at her boyfriend and laughs at the obvious erection tenting his pants. “Subtle.”

“Like I get a vote in what it does. Don’t mind me, you two just keep doing what you’re doing.” he replies, leaning back and sipping his drink, making no move to conceal his obvious arousal.

Faith is watching him as Lauren returns her attention to her young guest, mouthing little kisses down her face and neck. As the gardener begins to release the fasteners on Faith’s top, the miner says, “Show us.”

Lauren pauses briefly, and then continues her work with Faith’s clothing. Carlos meets the Faith’s eyes for a few seconds, then frees his erection from his pants with a couple of quick flicks, still holding his drink. Taking a small sip, he idly begins to stroke himself as she looks on.

Lauren remains focused on her task. She has parted Faith’s top, and is now working the snap on her bra. She feels Faith’s breathing hitch when her breasts are freed, but the young woman doesn’t look down, remaining focused on Carlos. Lauren’s hands slip up to knead the firm tits her efforts have revealed, and her tongue flickers quickly against an already hard nipple. She feels Faith’s hand move to caress the back of her head, and she leans in and takes one pert nub into her mouth.

A small moan escapes Faith as the gardener begins to suckle in earnest. Carlos can see Faith’s eyes flutter as his girlfriend enjoys their guest. Content to watch for now, he continues to slowly stroke his cock. He watches Lauren trace a hand down Faith’s ribs, and then over her belly. She releases the nipple from her mouth and continues her downward journey one small kiss at a time. She pauses at the young miner’s navel and lets her tongue flicker inside of it, startling a gasp out of Faith and finally distracting her attention away from her boyfriend’s penis.

Faith meets the eyes of the other woman, who slides her tongue down the lower belly of her guest until she reaches the button securing Faith’s shorts. With an amazing display of dexterity, her tongue and teeth close over the fastening, and Faith feels it release. With a dragging motion, Lauren releases the zipper, and rises and leans back until she’s sitting on her heels, facing the half-naked miner.

“We’ll, he showed you his, do you think it’s time to show us yours?”

The young woman looks at both of her hosts, breathing heavily. It’s plain that Lauren is giving her another chance to call this off. Without allowing herself time to consider, she stands up, and with a slight wiggle and a little push, her shorts and panties fall to her feet. She can feel her face flaming as she sits down next to Lauren again, facing Carlos, and she makes herself spread her knees until everything is on display.

Lauren reaches down for their drinks and hands one to her guest. “I think my boyfriend likes you, Faith.”

Carlos is less-than-idly stroking his cock now, the drink in his other hand forgotten as he watched Faith’s reveal. “I’m just glad you two are getting along so well, that’s all. Here’s to new friends!”

The women laugh and raise their glasses, and some of the tension is broken for Faith. Lauren leans over to her, puts a hand on her bare thigh, and stage-whispers “Do you want me to continue, um, ‘getting along’, sweetie?”

Faith hides behind her drink for a moment as she takes a sip, then manages, “Please.”

“Move this thing, lummox.” This last to Carlos, indicating the coffee table.

“Your wish is my grudging command.” The large sailor stands and quickly shifts it away from the couch, making room in front of the two women.

Lauren, still in her skirt and halter from the club, moves in front of Faith and sinks to her knees. Putting a hand on the other woman’s sternum, she presses Faith until the young miner relaxes her weight back into the couch.

“Slide your butt forward a little. Great. Now just relax.”

“You’ll love this.” comments Carlos. “She’s really good with her mouth. At least that’s what I’m told. I hope to find out for myself one day.”

Lauren rolls her eyes. “Crocodile tears. Last chance, sweetie. You sure you’re okay with me doing this?”

“I... um... yeah, uh I should tell you, this is my... uh... no one has ever kissed it before.”

Lauren freezes. “Wait, you’re telling me no one has ever given you oral sex before? No one at all?”

Faith nods.

“God, I wish I was you for the next ten minutes.”

Without giving her guest a chance to respond further, Lauren places a hand on each inner thigh and leans forward. Looking up to watch the reactions of the other woman, she runs her tongue up the entire length of the bald slit in front of her.

Faith’s eyes widen as she bucks slightly. “Oh my god...”

Lauren begins to work in earnest, and the next few minutes are a pink-tinged blur for Faith. The young astrogator’s hands grip the fabric of the couch on either side of her and her legs spread wider for the woman servicing her.

Carlos has had about as much of being a spectator as he can stand. He doesn’t want to interrupt Faith’s oral revelation, but if he doesn’t get involved soon he’s going to finish by himself, and that would be a terrible waste of the situation. Deciding to distract himself from his own desires he pushes the seat he’s been using backwards, making even more room on their living room floor, and then lies on his back with his head pointed towards his girlfriend’s skirt-covered ass.

With a surprising display of stealth, his face is almost in position before he’s betrayed by his nose bumping her panties. Without looking away from her ministrations to Faith’s young pussy, his brilliant girlfriend discerns his intention and shifts herself to make access easier. Using a finger to shift her panties aside, Carlos puts his admittedly less expert tongue to use and begins to eat her out with great enthusiasm.

Faith has shifted her grip from the couch fabric to the hair of the woman licking her, and the muscles in her abdomen have started to clench. Almost mindless, and certainly unable to comprehend the concept of someone else’s need to breath, her thighs clamp around Lauren’s head and her hands hold the young gardeners face in place as she grinds against it, erupting in the longest orgasm she can ever remember.

When she returns to herself, she takes in the scene in front of her. Lauren, having apparently escaped suffocation, seems to be trying to inflict it on her boyfriend, her hair hanging to obscure her face as her hips move. Carlos’s face is hidden by his girlfriend’s skirts, but his proud erection still rises from the fly of his pants, quaking slightly with his efforts to please her.

Faith, legs still unsteady, gets up from the couch and moves to kneel beside his hips. “I don’t know if you can hear me under there, Carlos, but I want you to know that I have done this before.“

She leans forward until her face is above his hard, angry-looking penis. Putting a couple of fingers just at the base to straighten it, she pushes her lips over the head and down, down, until the tip bumps the back of her throat, and then still down, relaxing to allow him all the way inside, a skill her last boyfriend had insisted she learn.

‘And the asshole never even returned the favor.’ she thinks to herself as she lets her throat get used to Carlos’ warm width.

A moment later, Lauren begins to make a high keening noise as she rocks through her orgasm, grinding against her lover’s face for a few more seconds before collapsing to one side. Faith, feeling Carlos raise his head to look down at her, finally draws back from his cock, her throat suitably prepared for the next few minutes. She presses back down, and begins a steady rhythm until she’s moving at speed, her head rising and falling as the his entire length disappears into her mouth with every stroke.

“Hoooooly shiiitttt...” is about an eloquent a comment as he can muster. His girlfriend mostly recovered, has sat up and is now watching Faith’s performance with no little surprise.

“Looks like she has done that before, hey, sweetie? Does she feel good?“

“Oh God baby she’s amazing, it’s going in her throat every time.“

“I can see that. It looks like she’s trying to swallow a stun baton whole.”

“Aaaahh. Are you jealous?”

“A little bit, I gotta say.”

With that, Lauren moves to kneel at Carlos’ other side, and lowers her face to watch Faith from close range.

“You are amazing, sweetie. Such hidden talent!”

Faith doesn’t break stride for a moment, and after watching her for a few seconds longer, Lauren decides she’d better start contributing something to the effort. Lowering herself further still, and pleased that Carlos is apparently good about using the depilator she’d given him a while back, she begins using her own oral skills on his balls, her cheek occasionally brushing Faith’s during the other woman’s travels up and down the shaft.

Carlos has stopped watching, unable to process anything except the sensations of the two mouths expertly working on him. If the ship hadn’t been forced back to port, he’d be on watch right now. Instead, he was here, with his girlfriend and a woman that she’d brought home, getting what was likely to be the best blowjob he would ever have.

“Faith... Faith I’m getting close you... oh God... hnnng...”

At his words, Faith hasn’t done anything but increase pace, and when she feels the first hint of muscles clenching, heralding his orgasm, she pushes herself all the way down and makes very tiny bobbing motions, helping his penis pump its issue straight into her stomach. Another habit her ex had insisted on that she was pleased to use with her new friends.

Lauren allows her boyfriend’s balls to fall from her mouth with a slurp and watches as Faith slowly backs herself off of him, using her hands to squeeze out anything that was left before finally allowing her mouth to disengage with the deflating penis.

“Well,” says the gardener, “I don’t know about you guys, but I could really use another drink.”

* * *

“Well, Ensign Clarke, it’s nice to see you again.” Nomi addresses the young woman who’d brought her to the Kraken.

“Thank you, Ma’am, you too.” If the young ensign thought it was odd that Nomi had shown up the night before in a cocktail dress and was leaving, inexplicably, in a set of Rockhopper utilities, she was wise enough to conceal her curiosity. “The Commander called me off watch to escort you back.“

Did he.” Nomi can imagine the thought processes behind that, and turns to raise her eyebrow at the man in question, who is approaching them.

“Good morning, Ensign. Captain, I hope you’ll visit again before the Rockhopper leaves.“

Leaning up to give him an unregulation peck on the cheek, delighting the young ensign, she says, “I’m sure we can manage that. If she can be spared, I hope Ensign Clarke can be my escort then, too. I enjoy our walks.”

“Consider that an assignment, Ensign. Have comms notify you whenever Ms. Sor approaches the dock.”

“Yes, sir.”

Looking back at his lover, “Until next time, Gnome.”

“Commander.” with a last smile, she collects her ensign and walks off of the Kraken.

* * *

“Good lord, you could have mentioned the hangover.” Grubs pinches his nose between two fingers.

“No system is perfect.” replies Stella, sitting in the booth across from him. “Star said you were sweet.”

“Star almost killed me. You’ve got a firebrand in that one.”

“I know. Here we go, this will help.” This last as Karl walks over with two plates of food.

Grubs is sawing into his pancakes before the man even finishes setting the plate in front of him. “Bless you, Karl.”

The large bartender (and probably bouncer) slaps Grubs’ shoulder with a grin and makes his way back into the kitchen.

“I’m not sure I want to know,” Grubs says between mouthfuls, “how much last night would have cost me. I probably wouldn’t survive another one like it before we leave, but when we get back I promise my first stop will be here.”

“That’s what I like to hear.” replies the erstwhile madam. “I think I’m going to skew my clientele older. You’re grateful when you show up and grateful to be alive when you leave. I think there were just too many young bucks on Pegasus.“

“Too many young bucks everywhere. Got a grandnephew on my ship, he’s not a bad kid. I doubt he has any trouble finding companionship on-station though.”

Stella waves her fingers. “You can invite who you like, just remember that this is a bar to everyone unless I decide otherwise. I have no doubt Galileo’s AI knows about us, and technically none of this is illegal, but I don’t want to attract U.N.S. attention if I can avoid it. You never know when the cycle of prudery is going to surface in society again.“

“I can keep my mouth shut.” replies the miner, mopping up the last of his syrup. “I might come back before we launch, just for drinks. I’m still in need of a regular bar here.”

“Happy to oblige.” Stella puts down her fork and stand up. “Well, I have inventory, and you’ve got a refit, from the sound of it. Until next time, Grubs.”

“Until then, Stella.”

* * *

Josh shudders as Arjuni swallows, completing the blowjob she’d woken him with, apparently on her own initiative. Her mistress is curled up against his side, still fast asleep from her exhausting evening.

“Thank you.” he whispers, as the dusky brunette moves to his other side.

“Of course.” she replies as she reaches across him to gently stroke the hair of her pale ‘owner’. “You did so well with her. I haven’t seen her like that in a long time. Will you visit us again before you leave?”

“I’d like to. I have to admit, though, the Master role is not really my natural preference.”

“It won’t be quite so... fraught as it was last night. I mean, you will need to dominate her, dominate both of us, in bed, but we can go out for dinner and talk and things. Last night was pretty much all sex for us from the moment I sat next to you in the club.”

“You guys are a little odd.”

“We just know what we like. I am thankful every day that I met her. I only wish you were not leaving for so very long, so very soon.”

He kisses the little scientist on the forehead. “Well, we’ve got a couple of weeks, depending on how much leave my captain allows us during the refit. My locater is registered with Galileo, if you’ll send me a note so I have yours I’ll keep in touch. Maybe you can give me a tour of where you work.“

“I would like that. Lilith can take us to the Naval shipyard, too, her craft is also under repairs.”

“Sounds like a plan. I need to report back to my ship, should we wake her?”

“No, I will let her know later, let her sleep. Come, I will prepare breakfast. You should eat before you go.”

Carefully, so as not to wake Lilith, they slip out of the bed and pad into the kitchen.

* * *

“Wake up, sleepyhead.”

Faith opens her eyes, and Carlos is grinning down at her, and she’s fairly certain his erection is rubbing her thigh. Lauren is propped up on one elbow next to her on the rumpled bed, looking at her. She asks. “How long before you have to report in?”

With a brief flash of panic Faith fumbles her locater off the nightstand and checks the time. “Oh, I still have three hours.”

With a tug, Lauren pulls the covers off of her nude guest and her boyfriend snakes a hand down to cup her crotch. “Excellent. Carlos is shipping back out today and we didn’t want to let you leave without a proper goodbye.”

* * *

Grubs is the last one to make his way back up the ramp into the Rockhopper, where he finds the rest of the crew gathered in the mess, sipping something that smells a lot better than bulbs of kaff. “Is that coffee?“

Faith nods, standing to get him a cup “I met a lady who works at the botanical gardens yesterday, and they handle the ship’s food crops as well. She gave me two pounds, and says we can buy it in lots of ten pounds from requisitions.”

Before Grubber can comment Nomi chimes in “Already put in the order, Grubs.”

“And that’s why you’re my skipper.”

Nomi snorts. “All of you, go shower and get changed into clean utilities. It looks like we all had a fun night, but we have a lot of work to do over the next two weeks to get ready. I want everyone back in here in thirty to discuss the trip.”

A chorus of ayes and the crew of the Rockhopper moves to obey their skipper.