The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Roommate Revenge

Chapter 1

I couldn’t take it anymore. My roommate was horrible. He used to be my best bud, I used to love all the time I spent with him, but moving in together was a horrible idea. The guy had never been in an apartment and used to live with what I guessed were overprotective parents. Heck, he didn’t even know you have to wash the bathtub once in awhile! But I endured it all anyway. Maybe it was because he was cute, and maybe I had fallen a bit for him. He’s totally heterosexual though, but still quite comfortable with nudity and nakedness. We used to go to the gym together, shower together, and he’s actually the one who first mentioned our respective genital attributes, making this nice comment about my cock: “You make me feel self-conscious!”

His cock actually wasn’t small, but I was a shower. I barely grow when I get hard, and I don’t thicken at all. His softie is 4 inches and he’s 5 inches and a half hard. I’m 5 inches soft, 7 inches (and almost a half!) hard. He is very competitive though, whereas I don’t talk much about cock size and stuff with hetero guys. Tends to make them think I’m into them, y’know? Whereas it never bothered him to all, he’d be the first to talk about it. He actually asked to look at my cock close up because he wanted to check out my foreskin and pointed out bumps on it (which were totally normal; google pearly papules). Yeah, he’s cut, but that’s actually unusual where I live. He only got circumcised because of phimosis (sorry if that’s TMI!). He had it done quite late, so it wasn’t a hatchet job. He was a bit curved to the right, which he used to mention jokingly a few times, saying I was way straighter than he was. His balls, on the other hand, were quite bigger than mine. Apparently it was because of some minor health issue, he even made me touch them once so I could feel the texture. It was funny, a bit as if he had stuffed a sock into his scrotum, instead of the loose feeling I have when scratching mine.

He is two inches taller than me at 5′11″, and even though I’m actually about average for guys my age, he said a few times I was small in a joke-not-so-joke way. As to the rest of our bodies? Meh, I guess he has nice pecs, with nice big dark nipples on a white skin, whereas I’m more of a match. Or an asparagus. A hairy one. Hairs everywhere. Pecs, stomach, ass, shoulders, you name it. He’s almost hairless though, can barely grow a beard even though he is two years older than me at 25. We both have what I’d call cute faces, even if he kinda has a constant look of naive wonder in his face that actually makes him even cuter - I call it a fucking dumb look now, an eternal “Eh, what?” stamped on his forehead. His hair is cut short and dark brown, whereas I’m letting mine grow. It’s a few shades lighter than his, too.

Anyway. Long story short, I discovered that my best friend was a jerk. He wouldn’t do his dishes, instead he’d let his dirty plates accumulate in the sink. He wouldn’t do any chore, but would complain when I didn’t vacuum the place in the end of the college semester, even though I was always in a huge rush and he wasn’t at school anymore. He was spending his days watching youtube videos. He’d complain about me leaving the low-energy lights on because I don’t like living in darkness, but he’d forget to turn off the oven once a week. His problem was that he wasn’t able to think about others. He seemed to possess just his own set of values, and having the reflex to think about me wasn’t one of them. However, in a few minutes, I was going to be the only thing he cared about.

I pushed open the door and entered the apartment.

-Hey Sam!

Sam’s POV!

Oh, Louis is here. He looks excited. What’s it gonna be now? I used to think he was a great guy, but now he seems to just be weird and loving it. He’s always criticizing the little things I do, like HE knows how to do stuff and I know nothing. Anyway.

—Hey Louis. Sup?

—I got something for us, to make the chores easier. Wanna see it in action?

—Sure.

I come out of my room, stretch a bit and walk into the living room.

—Great! he says. Just watch, it’s amazing!

I look at the little metallic ball he’s holding. How does this little thing is going to help us? FLASH The device just starts shining. It’s hard to watch it, but I have to. Wait, why do I…? Wait… Hard to think… uhh…

I wake up. Louis is on the other couch, doing the same.

—What happened? Malfunction?

—No, I think it’s right… Let’s check.

—What do you mean? Dude, that was dangerous! I could be fucking blind! It hurt! What are you doing, what...?

He gets his dick out of his pants. I have seen it a thousand times since we are quite open about that, but this time it’s different. Usually I feel curiosity toward it, sometimes jealousy since it is big, soft, and covered by a foreskin - which is, from what I heard, quite fun to have. Now however, I’m just dumbly standing there staring at it. It’s big. Almost as big soft as mine is hard, and certainly as thick. Wow. I have to respect him. To respect his cock. Weird. I didn’t feel like that minutes ago, but now -

—Show me your cock, he says.

I obey and lower my sweatpants.

—Get it hard while I explain.

Mechanically, I spit in my hand and start stroking. Wow, I’m not even doing this consciously! I have to fight it! I’m not gay!

—Oh and while you’re at it, get mine hard too. Yeah, like that. Up and down. Ouch, no, not like that! You’re too used to your cut cock I guess. Anyway. this thing is a little device that can create hierarchies in minds. Right now, we just got converted to the idea that big cocks have to be obeyed.

—What the fuck? I know it doesn’t work like that! Everyone is equal and stuff.

—Yeah right, he answered. I also “know it”, but now, deep down, we believe something else. Just look at my cock and try saying it again.

I gaze at his cock and instantly feel a little stinging in my mind. Instinctively I lower my head. I’m not equal to that cock. Mine is smaller. No matter how I try to think otherwise, I find myself coming to that conclusion. I say out loud:

—You… uh… deserve to be obeyed. Fuck.

—Thanks. What you are feeling is submissiveness. I guess you’re not used to that? Anyway, stand still and don’t move a muscle.

I feel like saying “Yes sir”. But I can’t. I can’t move at all! Louis kneels before me, says he has wanted to taste this for a long time, and licks my big balls. It feels good after all, I could just close my eyes and imagine it was a girl… Wait, no, I can’t close my eyes. Fuck. He really seems to enjoy it though. He stops after a few seconds, trying to gobble my huge sack. Hmm…

—Okay, let’s see how obedient you are now. Suck me.

He shows me his big cock again. Wow. I just jumped on it. I had no idea what I was doing, but I think it’s pleasing him. I put my tongue under his foreskin, sending a shudder down his spine. That’s why people say it’s fun to have. Another toy to play with!

—That’s cool Sam. Now, another test. I just want you to stop thinking and keep sucking.

Stop thinking? How could I… how I… wow… yeah… my… I don’t… I don’t want that!

My eyes, glazing over for the last few seconds, probably clear up again, because Louis definitely notices.

—Oh, doesn’t work eh? I guess my cock isn’t big enough. Oh and by the way, it works with every penis you’ll see, not just mine. Just so you know. If you see a gigantic ten-incher for instance, you may stop thinking right on the spot and kneel. Just a heads up.

Wow, so there are limits to that. Anyway, I have to just keep sucking, which I do until he comes. I’m definitely thinking while doing it, but less than before. Just sucking. Focused. I don’t swallow, but Louis still seems quite satisfied.

—Okay, a last little test. Stare at my cock.

He holds his cock a few inches from my forehead. I stare at it. it’s so big, I feel even more subservient than before.

—It’s making you feel submissive the more you look at it, right?

—Yes sir!

—When it touches your forehead, it’s going to drain all your thoughts. You want that to happen, don’t you?

—Yes sir.

He smiles. His penis is coming closer to my forehead. I’m starting to get nervous. It IS bigger than mine and I do have to obey, but I don’t want to stop thinking… Especially since it sounds like the effect is permanent. Even closer now… I’m trying to resist a bit. Feels awful, I shouldn’t resist that cock. Oh god here it comes. His glans on my forehead feels… feels.. no… I can’t… no thoughts… Okay… Ah...