The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Roommate Revenge

Chapter 2

Sam’s POV

Oh god. I’m in my bed. That was fucked up. Louis could be mean, but to that extent? Was that a dream? It didn’t feel like one. Well, I’m hard. Better jack off.

[Sam takes his now rock hard cock in his left hand and starts beating off, enjoying the view of his purple glans. He can’t shake the feeling that something is amiss, a creeping sense of emptiness.]

Shit. I’m smaller than Louis. It’s that fucking machine. Can’t help it, even if I know that feeling is everything but natural. I can’t jack off alone. I have to jack off with Louis.

[Machinally, Sam gets up and leaves his room, cock dangling in front of him.]

Wait no I don’t wanna jack off with another guy! But I have to jack off with a bigger cock. No! Yes…? God, I can’t… Just follow the feeling. Jack off with Louis.

—Louis, I have to jack off.

[Louis is having cereals in front of the TV, in the living room, with just a tshirt on.]

His cock is soft. But still big. I feel obedient. Gosh. That machine… It’s just sitting there.

—Good morning Sam! Please play with my cock while I watch TV. You can masturbate too, you’ll feel happy that I allow that.

What? He basically mind-fucked me, how could I be happy about it? Wait. I actually am. I’m smiling, feeling a rush of joy. I should be happy I can still masturbate, he could just forbid me to!

[Sam takes his roommate’s cock in his hand, not sure how to handle a foreskin. Louis smiles at him, shows him and tells him not to worry, it won’t hurt him. ]

I’m lucky I guess, his cock could be horrible. But that one is nice. The foreskin feels funny. I kinda want to explore what I can do with that. Putting my finger under it just made him shiver, must be nice. Hm.

—Hey Sam, I was thinking about something. You should invite your friend Richard over. Remember when we three went to the gym the other day? We saw his cock was quite small. He’d probably be even more submissive than you when he’ll see my big cock. Please call him now with the hand that’s jacking you off.

Ish? That makes me kinda tilt. Being submissive is one thing, but protecting my friend feels just too important to obey.

—What? No, I don’t want my friend to…

—Yes. Look at my cock. It makes you happy. You want your friend to be happy, don’t you?

Shit, he asked me to look at his cock. I knew what was coming, but my eyes still lowered themselves to see his big shaft and big mushroom. Hmm. Yeah, I must obey. I must call Richard.

—Yes… I will invite Richard over.

I take out my phone and call Rich. Says I have something cool to show him and that we could chill tonight. He sounds happy, but I’m sure he’ll be even happier tonight. After I’m done, Louis smiles at me.

—Good boy. Now look at my cock. You want to obey it, even your deep subconscious wants to obey it, right?

—Yes…

I think about his cock, only his cock, I want to obey it. I feel like a tugging in my mind, I should think about… no, only the cock. Yes.

—My cock wants you to sleep.

To sleep? How can… how can… I… Oh it’s happenn… Tired.

I dunno how much time have passed. I’m still on the living room couch. Louis isn’t there anymore. I feel a bit like myself now that I don’t see the cock. I should get out of here while I can. I get out of the living room, turn right and see a picture of Louis’ cock on the door with “Stay inside” written on it. Shit. I can’t get out. I go back in the living room and glance again at the stupid machine that’s keeping me prisonner from my own min. “PENIS” is written on its screen, so I guess that’s why Louis and I now believe penis size is the ultimate hierarchy. Hmm… Louis isn’t there, so I wonder if I could… Yeah, why not, as long as I’m not seeing his fucking dick, his fucking big… big, bigger than mine… I have to respect it… Shit, even thinking about it… Hmm… Just Louis’ dick.

[Sam got his own cock out of his pants and machinally started jacking off with a dreamy look on his face, repeating periodically “Louis’ dick is bigger… i must jack off when I think about Louis’ dick... “ every few strokes. After a while, white spurts came on his hairless chest. He stayed motionless for a while, and then came to.]

Wait… what happened? Oh yeah, the machine. Thinking about… wait, no no no… so yeah, let’s see if that machine has got some settings I could play with…There’s only a single button. Let’s see…

Louis’ POV

Nice day at school! Though I couldn’t concentrate much on anything serious, my mind was a bit busy thinking about what I should do next with Sam… Hmm…

I open the door of the apartment.

—Sam? Come here!

Oh, there he is. Wait, is he holding the… Oh shit it’s glowing. I forgot to… oh… i don’t want… arrrrg.

Waking up. Ouch. Fell on the floor. Sam’s doing the same. What did he do? Shit shit shit, newbie mistake. I… shit, never noticed how big his feet were. I’m a size 9, he must be at least 11… Or even 12… Oh… Oh shit it’s that. He changed the hierarchy to feet. Fuck. They’re so huge. I can’t stop watching. Thinking about something else is… Quick, need to find…

—Hey Louis, like my feet?

—Yes.

—You fucked up bad, y’know. Tried to dominate me but it didn’t work.

He’s right, I feel awful about it. I shouldn’t try dominating these feet, they’re so superior to mine. To me. Wait what the… Get a hold of yourself Louis…

—Would you care to explain me why you seem so engrossed by my feet, whereas you had to order me to stare at your cock?

Hearing him asking me a question cut my resistance short. I heard myself answer automatically while focusing with a renewed interest on his feet.

—It’s probably the size difference sir… Our cocks aren’t so different hard, whereas your feet are just so much bigger than mine.

—Oh, you switched to sir without me asking?

—Yes sir.

God his feet, his toes are so curled up perfectly. I could watch them ffor hours. They’re so wide, I wonder if it’s hard for him to find shoes. Shit, let’s try… No, his feet are more important… God he makes me feel so submissive… Shit. I’m lost.

Sam’s POV

I owned him so hard, yes! Hmm… What should I make him do… Not like I’m gay. Well, I could use a massage I guess.

—Let’s go to the sofa. You can sit on the floor. Massage my feet. Do it good.

—Yes sir.

Hmm… He’s good at it.

[Sam laid back and enjoyed Louis fingers and palms on his wide soles, curling his toes from time to time. He still enjoyed seeing his roommate shiver every time he did that.]

—Hey Louis, get your cock out of your pants. Good boy. Your cock is still bigger than mine of course, but it doesn’t matter anymore. However, you see that foot? I’m gonna put it on your cock. When I do, you’re gonna feel every thought you could have drain out of your cock. My foot is gonna make you a mindless robot. I wanna see you try to resist, but you’ll find out it’s useless.

[Sam puts his right foot on his roommate’s genitals. Louis shivers, looks at the foot with horror while his eyes gets more and more fluttery, his gaze more and more distant, until his look is fully empty.]

—Haha, nice! Whenever you get out of the house, you’ll go back to your usual self, even though you’ll still obey my every command. I don’t want you to lose your job, you’re gonna need that money to pay for the rent.

—Yes sir.

—This is gonna be good. Oh, and you cannot touch the machine anymore, unless I expressly ask you. Understood?

—Yes sir.

[Sam laid back and closed his eyes. However, seconds later, he heard a loud and surprised “What the fuck” from a voice that wasn’t his nor Louis’.]

* * *