The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kreme’s Fairy Tales — Rumpletitswell

Once upon a time there was a poor mechanic named Donald. Donald lived in the country town of Grimm and worked hard repairing cars so he could properly raise and prepare his beautiful daughter for the life she had ahead of her. You see, Donald had the most beautiful little girl in town. Even at the young age of seventeen, she rivaled any of the most beautiful and exotic models the man had ever seen.

Grace was her name. Everyone loved her and she was kind to everyone. From an early age, Grace learned to help her father. Respecting her elders was always something the young girl treated as a rule. She planned to one day leave this town and make it big somewhere, doing something important in a big city, something that would provide her with the money she needed to take care of her dad.

One day, Donald was busily working on a fancy Mercedes that had broken down on the outskirts of town, when he overheard the owner of the car speaking in rather frustrated tones over his cell phone.

“Yes, yes I’ll be there. I’m stuck in some bum-fuck no-name little town.” The man said. “No, no, the goddamn car hit a pothole. Yeah, I don’t know, the radiator or something.”

The man was dressed in a fancy designer suit and to Donald simply appeared to be another snobby asshole who cared little for others and even less for the mechanic working on his car.

In fact, Donald may have completely ignored everything the man said if it weren’t for what he said next.

“Yes, I’ll find the girl the company needs. Of course, only the most beautiful and talented girl in the country. I understand how important this million dollar contract is. Don’t you worry.” The businessman said, pacing at the rear of the car, his eyes darting out into the dusty dirt road, littered with stacked tires along one side.

Donald finished tightening the bolts on the new radiator and slid out from underneath the car. As he wiped his hands on his overalls, he watched the man speaking on his phone. Million dollar contract for a beautiful girl, he thought, his mind picturing all that money.

“I know we’ve been searching for this girl for over a month now, trust me she’s out there, someone so beautiful and so talented that our agency will be known the world over. Believe me, I understand the deadline.”

Watching as the man flipped the phone shut and turned his way, Donald smiled and put on his best friendly expression.

“How’s it going.” The man asked, walking up, and looking slightly down his nose at the dirty old mechanic.

“I got you all fixed up, should be ready to go.” Donald said cheerfully. “Overheard your conversation, anything I can do to help out?”

The man laughed and walked along the side of his car, looking down at the engine beneath the open hood. “Sorry old man, unless you know of the most beautiful, talented girl in the country, I’m afraid you can’t do a thing.”

“Now what would you need with her if I did?”

“Well, that’s simple. I represent a large advertising agency, largest in LA and currently we’re looking for a new spokesmodel, a young girl to not only star in television spots but also be featured on billboards all across the country. My boss has me running all over the nation, checking every backwoods talent, looking for the next fresh-faced girl, someone the world has to see to believe. They want only the best, someone with beauty and a very unique talent, one that the world wouldn’t believe.” The man looked right at the mechanic.

“So you see, unless you have someone like that hidden in this place you call a town, I don’t see how you think you could help me out.”

“And what if I did, what would be in it for her?” Donald said, casually lowering the hood of the Mercedes, and wiping off his fingerprints with a rag.

As the old mechanic polished off the hood of the expensive car, the man looked out the open door into the dusty afternoon sun.

“When I find the girl and she checks out with the boss, she’s entitled to a one year contract worth a million dollars. After that, depending on the talent and her look, she could be worth much more, her contract to be extended an indefinite amount of time.”

Now the businessman had no way of knowing but everyone in town could tell you, Donald was a bit of a storyteller. He could put a spin on any tale and really make you believe it no matter how tall the tale really was. His mind was already counting the dollars and picturing a better life for his girl as he carefully chose his words.

“Mister, I believe I have what you’re looking for. My daughter Grace is the most gorgeous creature you’ll ever meet. She has brilliant blonde hair that catches the sun so fully it illuminates her like an angel. Her eyes are so sparkling blue, you could almost see the ocean if you look deep enough in them. Her smile is so captivating, men have found themselves unable to speak, so captivated are they by her presence. In fact, I dare say, her beauty is so unmatched in this world that you’d be wasting your time to look anywhere else.”

The man looked at Donald with a very unbelieving yet intrigued expression. “You certainly do her justice with your description, do you have a photo handy?”

“Oh of course, right over here.” Donald said, leading the man into his small windowed office. “As you can see, even a camera brilliantly captures her beauty.”

The up-until-now unimpressed businessman studied the picture, looking at what truly was a gorgeous female specimen. She actually was one of the most attractive and desirable looking girls he had seen in his lengthy quest to find the next advertising star. Her hair flowed gently down below her shoulders, naturally wavy and reaching what might’ve been her mid back, although the angle in the photograph didn’t make it clear. Her smile was powerful enough that he smiled simply looking at her and her other features were equally impressive. Her lips were full and pouty, her skin pure and white, her eyes really did glow like the sea, but one thing was only slightly lacking. The man looked up at Donald.

“She is indeed quite attractive, perhaps one of the most beautiful girls I’ve seen. But, and this is not to be rude though, her chest is a bit small. Our company has done extensive research and we’ve determined an impressive bust sells well. Buyers tend to respond to a blessed girl no matter what product she’s advertising, it’s just the way the public is today. I mean no disrespect but your daughter is simply a bit on the smaller side.”

Donald looked down and managed to contain his anger at the man so openly speaking of his little girl’s chest. He dove deep inside himself, coming up with the most impressive lie he’d ever thought up, one so impressive he knew it would stop the man in his tracks and cinch the deal for his baby girl.

“Actually, that’s part of her talent.” Donald said, catching the man as he turned to leave the office.

“Really?” The man said, turning and looking down at the picture once more. “Part of her talent involves her chest, okay... I’m intrigued. Tell me just what this talent is.”

Donald walked over and glanced out his windows at the expensive car he’d just finished working on. Anything, he thought, anything to set up a better life for his daughter. He just knew once they saw her, she’d be the one they chose, no matter how outlandish his tale was currently.

“Well, you see, Grace has an amazing ability to control the size of her chest. She’s only seventeen and just discovered the talent last year, but overnight Grace can make her breasts grow to any size you can imagine. It truly is a unique and special talent.”

The man stared at Donald in complete disbelief, his eyes narrowed and trying to read the old mechanic’s body language. “You’re not serious,” He replied. “You expect me to believe that girl in the picture can blow her tits up to any size I can think of?”

“Hey!” Donald said sharply. “I’ll thank you to please not refer to my baby girl’s breasts as tits. She is far too innocent and sweet an individual to have whore terms applied to her like that.”

“Yeah, yeah, okay whatever. You expect me to really believe your daughter can enhance her bust to any size?”

“That’s the truth, she’s the only one I done ever heard of who can do such things. So how’s that for talent, impressive enough for your boss?”

The businessman smiled broadly and walked towards Donald, his hand extended. As he grasped the mechanics grimy hand and shook fiercely, he looked him in the eyes. “I’d say that’s impressive enough for an interview. I’ll have to make some calls and set things up but I do believe your Grace may be the saving grace of my company... so long as what you say is the truth.”

“Oh it is, trust me, when you see for yourself you’ll be most convinced.” Donald said, only a slightly nudging bit of conscience bothering him as he escorted the man back to his car.

* * *

Three weeks later, Donald and his girl Grace walked into the gleaming office towers of Prince Kingdom Advertising. They were both dressed in their most fanciful clothing, which still seemed right out of the past. Donald wore his church suit, which consisted of a tweed blazer and thin string tie. He tried not to look nervous as he escorted the girl over by the main desk.

“I believe we have an appointment with Mr. Prince.” He said, his gravelly voice slightly wavering.

The receptionist looked up and glared at the man, but as her eyes met Grace’s she smiled happily. “Oh, of course, you’re the young girl with the talent. Wow, I really must get you to tell me how you do it some time.”

“Do what?” Grace said innocently, smiling cheerfully in her most form-revealing sundress.

“Err... we’re in a little bit of a hurry, can you tell me if he’s expecting us?” Donald interrupted, not wanting to explain what the receptionist was referring to.

“Yes, yes he is, just go over to the second set of elevators and press the penthouse button. He should be waiting when you get there.”

As Donald and Grace stepped into the elevator, she turned to him and looked him squarely in the eyes. “Daddy, what talent was that lady talking about? Did you go and fib again?”

Donald averted his eyes and looked at the numbers counting up on the small display above the doors. “Well honey, I ... well I had to get you this interview. So I probably stretched the truth just a little.”

“A little daddy, what do you mean a little?”

“I mentioned you might have a certain natural talent that they would be very impressed with.”

Grace folded her arms and tapped her foot, the impatient teenager in her really showing through. “What sort of talent?”

Donald stared at the floor numbers going by, a bead of sweat forming on his forehead. “I may have mentioned that you... well that you could...”

“Could what daddy, what did you tell them?”

“That you could make your chest bigger overnight?” Donald finally spit out.

“What, what the hell?” Grace said, using a rare curse word to really drive her shock through to her dad.

“Why would you make up something like that?” Grace said, shrinking back against the elevator wall, looking down at her small chest. “How could you even explain something as crazy as that?”

“I said it was a gift you had, you know a natural talent. I’m sorry Grace, I know it wasn’t honest but when they see you, I’m sure they’ll fall in love with your beauty. You’re going to get that contract, I promise.”

Grace was staring down at the floor, her head spinning with all the ridiculous thoughts these people she was meeting must have about her. Her dad had gotten into trouble because of his stories before, but this was different, this was a serious deal. They’d been flown in, driven from the airport, money had been put out to get them here and all that was based on a complete lie.

“Honey it will be okay, don’t worry so much.” Donald said, placing his hand on her shoulder.

“Just don’t dad, okay, don’t.” Grace said, knocking his hand away.

A short bell rang out and the elevator doors opened onto a lavish reception area, elegant marble tile leading off towards a wide circular desk, lined with potted plants. Two men stood at the desk, anxiously looking Donald’s way as he and his daughter left the elevator.

“Welcome, welcome to LA, I trust your flight was comfortable.” The businessman who Donald had seen before asked.

“Yes, everything was spectacular, excellent flight, excellent meals, excellent staff.” Donald said, Grace simply rolling her eyes.

“This is my boss Mr. Prince.” The man said. “And this is Donald and his daughter Grace.”

Looking over at the man, Donald felt even more unworthy of being in his presence. The man was tall and strongly built with broad shoulders and a square jaw. He looked at the mechanic as though he were still wearing his stained overalls and holding a greasy rag. His eyes brightened somewhat when he looked over the lovely young girl next to him.

“Grace, I have heard amazing things about you. You are every bit as gorgeous as my assistant here told me you’d be” Mr. Prince said, looking up and down the girl, studying her every feature. “I guess these could be a bit bigger though.”

Grace blushed and looked awkwardly at the floor as Mr. Prince waved his hands right in front of her small bust. She’d never felt more embarrassed in all her life, standing here next to her dad having some complete stranger talk openly about the size of her breasts.

“Yes, yes I guess that’s why you brought us in.” Donald said, noticing his daughter’s silence. “Well, you see there’s an interesting thing I should mention. That story may not have been fully, and ...er completely, um accurate.”

The man glared angrily at Donald and Mr. Prince folded his arms, turning to look away. Grace looked up from her father to the other two men.

“Tell me you didn’t lie about her talent, Donald. I’d hate to have to send this over to our legal department and get them involved.” Mr. Prince said.

“Um, well it’s just that I thought...”

“You thought you’d lie and get your daughter an interview.” The assistant said, looking from his boss to the intimidated mechanic.

Grace was really beginning to worry. Usually her dad’s stories only created embarrassment for him. This could really be serious, not only could it affect his future it could ruin him financially. She could feel the tension mounting as she shook off her nerves and spoke up.

“No, that isn’t it at all. I can do what he said I could. It’s just I’ve been a bit under the weather lately and my talent isn’t quite recovered just yet.” Grace said, putting her hands on her hips and really giving Mr. Prince a dominating pose.

Donald looked over with mild shock in his eyes. He’d never expected her to come to his aid in explaining things, much less to continue his own lie. Glancing from Grace to the other men, he breathed slightly easier as Mr. Prince broke into a grin.

“Ahh... well that is no problem. I do hope you feel better soon. As you claim your talent isn’t fully one hundred percent yet how about we make the interview process a three day event?”

“Of course, that should be fine.” Grace said, knowing she only dug herself deeper the more she spoke.

“Excellent idea Mr. Prince.” His assistant said, marking down some notations on a clipboard he held. “Should I set up a room for Grace?”

“Yes, make sure it is a secure room, with adequate comfort and all the amenities she deserves. I want our guest to feel right at home for the interview process.” Mr. Prince replied.

As the group began walking away from the reception area and along a lushly carpeted hallway, Donald regained his nerve and spoke.

“Um... sir, what do you mean a room, I thought we were staying at the hotel down the street?”

“You will stay there, I need to keep Grace here for the three days. Call it security reasons, call it a simple case of making sure no fraud is involved. We have to ensure not only that you have told us the truth but that you two don’t run off and try to avoid being held responsible should there be any exaggeration to your tale.”

The four made their way inside a nicely appointed office space, one lone dark wooden desk sitting before a high window that overlooked the city. “You don’t have any problem with that do you?” Mr. Prince added.

Donald looked from the executive over at his daughter. Grace looked him right in the eyes, her face serious and yet strong as she spoke up. “Not at all sir. I’ll be happy to stay here. Can you tell me what will be involved in this interview process?”

As the assistant left the room and waited out in the hall, Mr. Prince sat behind the desk and motioned Grace forward. He leered right at her young form, noting the smoothness of her sundress as it draped over her legs. Letting his eyes float upward, the man licked his lips and looked right at her young teenage breasts. Flashing up to her eyes, Mr. Prince smiled.

“It’s really quite simple, especially as I’m giving you three days to accomplish the process. Each night I will tell you a cup-size I would like you to fill the following day. You spend the night, do whatever it is you do, and I will see that you properly fit the correct bra in the morning. If that is successful, I will give you yet another size and you will do that as well. Simple right?”

Grace looked down at her chest and then back over at her father. Donald was clearly sweating now and looked completely out of place in such a nice office. His eyes were downcast and very sorry looking as the girl looked back to Mr. Prince.

“Right, that sounds simple enough, but if I can’t do what you expect, what then?”

Mr. Prince stood from his desk, looking serious and quite intimidating. “You do what you say you can do and you’ll be set for life here with our company. If you should be unable to follow through... well let’s just say we have a very aggressive legal team and I don’t think you nor your father want to be on the receiving end of that.”

As she was escorted to the door, Grace felt her anxiety heighten even more. What was she getting herself into, she questioned? This was only getting worse. The man her father had originally lied to met them at the door and smiled kindly at her.

“Please take Grace to her room and have a chef make her whatever she would like for dinner.” Mr. Prince said.

As she started down the hall, Mr. Prince suddenly called out. “Oh and Grace, I expect you to be a C-cup when I see you next, a very full C-cup, no less.”

Turning to face Donald, Mr. Prince smiled. His smile showed all his teeth and Donald got the distinct impression of being studied by a predator, a hungry wolf waiting for the chance to lash into him. “Now, Donald, I believe I have some papers for you to fill out for me. After that, you can enjoy the sights and attractions. Just be here tomorrow morning for your daughter’s first ... shall we say... evaluation.”

* * *

Grace threw her head down on the high-quality bed sheets, tears forming in her eyes. She couldn’t believe the position her father had gotten her into, and she’d only made things worse. What was she going to do, what could she do? Her father’s future was ruined and hers was even worse. If he got in trouble and lost all his money, where would they live, what would they do, how would she be able to get a college education, something she knew her father had money stashed away for.

“Why?” grace called out to an empty room. “Why can’t they just like me as I am?”

The girl rolled over on her side, tears streaming down her face and her heart sinking as she looked at the plush living arrangements they provided her with. Other than no phone and the door being locked, this was the most luxurious place she’d ever stayed.

Rubbing lightly at her eyes and tossing her lovely blonde hair back behind her, Grace glanced around from the television to the fancy computer. The walls were adorned with beautiful paintings, the furniture custom-upholstered.

Another tear rolled down her creamy white cheek as Grace sat there, hopeless and frightened over what would happen in morning.

“Don’t cry my dear, it can’t be all that bad.”

The voice seemed to fill the room and frightened Grace out of her depression as she darted her head around, seeking out its source.

“Who’s there, what do you want?” The girl asked cautiously.

“No need to worry my dear, it’s simply me and I only want to provide you help.” A strange little man said, walking out from the closet.

Grace backed away from the man, only about four feet tall. He was dressed in a comical looking outfit which seemed right out of a circus side-show. His eyes were tiny and black and his face wrinkled with age. He wore a feathered little cap and had, from what little she could see, thinning white hair and a scruffy little beard. The beautiful young girl straightened up and tried to smile at the man.

“Who are you?” She asked.

“That isn’t important dear. What is important is whatever has you so very upset. Do tell me, won’t you?” The little man asked.

Grace shrugged and sat on the edge of her bed. “It’s my father, he lied and told Mr. Prince that I have unique talents, which of course I don’t, and if I don’t display these talents over the next few nights, we’ll be in a lot of trouble.”

The little man smiled and walked over to Grace, placing a hand on her knee. “Don’t you worry my dear, whatever talent it is, I’ll help you out. Then you’ll have nothing to be upset over.”

“Oh, but you can’t help me with this talent. You see, Mr. Prince believes I can... er enhance my breasts to a different size naturally. I can’t do that, it’s impossible, and now there’s simply nothing I can do but sit here and wait.”

As the girl fought off another series of tears, the funny little man hopped up onto the bed beside her. He looked from her lovely young face down to her small barely handfuls beneath her sundress. Smiling he looked her right in the eyes.

“I can help you. I wouldn’t worry that pretty little head over it anymore.”

Grace wiped at her eyes and looked down at the man. He seemed so genuinely happy and carefree. She questioned a lot of things about him, who he was, where he came from, why he looked the way he did, but one thing above any other.

“How could you help? What Mr. Prince expects of me is not possible, it’s crazy.”

“Call it my own special gift.” The little man replied. “But believe me, I speak the truth. If you need bigger breasts by morning, I can give them to you, no problem.”

Grace stared at the man and wondered if maybe she were actually asleep, having a crazy anxiety-induced dream. Before she could speak, the strange little figure spoke again, his voice taking on a concerned tone.

“I can and will help you, beautiful young lady, but I can’t exactly do so for free you know. I’ll have to have something in return.”

“But I have nothing.” Grace said, saddened and frustrated by the day’s events. “I have no jewelry or money, I have nothing but the clothing on my back, and it’s certainly not worth what you’re offering.”

The strange little man looked right up into the teenager’s face, his eyes glimmering in the light. His lips curled into what could easily have been a playful grin but to Grace it somehow appeared just a bit sinister.

“Don’t worry about payment dear. I know of one thing you could give me that you won’t even miss and it’s sure to be a fair and reasonable deal on both our parts.” He said.

Grace leaned back and really studied the man. “What is that?”

“I’ll fix you up and give you what you need tonight. All I ask is that you give me just the smallest bit of your free will, you know, only a smidgen.”

Standing from the bed and pacing the room, Grace couldn’t believe what this character was even saying. Some crazy little man appears from the closet and offers to give her a C-cup in exchange for a ‘smidgen’ of her free will. The very idea sounded insane and just the least bit stupid. She looked over at the little man, seated on the edge of her bed, his eyes sparkling and his smile still playful.

“What exactly do you mean, a little of my free will?”

“I mean simply that. If you give up a bit of your own reasoning and decision-making abilities then I will provide you with what you need. All you have to do is shake my hand and we have a deal.”

Grace looked away and scrunched her face up, wondering what the hell she was considering. If this was real, it was crazy, and if it wasn’t she was crazy for buying into it. Still, her father couldn’t lose everything. Overall, he was a good and caring man, he didn’t deserve what Mr. Prince would probably put him through if she failed. Shaking her head, the girl turned and walked right up to the little man.

“Okay fine, you have a deal mister. Just do whatever you have to do so that I’m a full C-cup by morning.” Grace said, reaching out and shaking the man’s tiny hand.

Her head swooned and the girl nearly passed out as everything seemed to spin. The feelings inside her entire body were very loose and dream-like as Grace silently slipped onto the bed next to the little man. She felt her eyes slowly coming into focus and began to see the man more clearly. He was looking deeply into her eyes and as she came back into reality, Grace shook her hair out of her face and pulled herself up into a seated position next to him.

“What was that?” The girl asked.

“That was simply me taking payment, nothing to concern yourself over. I now control your mind but only a little. I can simply nudge you in directions I think are worth going, into doing things I think are worth doing, nothing that serious.”

Grace looked down at her chest, still the same old tiny size and looking nowhere near enhanced as she needed. “But I’m not a C-cup, you said you’d increase my breast size.”

The weird little man smiled and placed a hand on Grace’s thigh, her little dress having ridden up exposing a good portion of creamy young skin.

“Don’t worry dear, you will be soon. Just unbutton that sundress and let me have a look.”

Grace frowned for a moment. He wanted to have a look, she thought, somehow her mind turning the words over and over until a few seconds later she grinned happily. “Okay, that makes sense.” The girl said, reaching up and loosening the top several buttons on her dress.

Leaning back, the lovely young teenager spread open her top and showed the little man her small breasts. She had little need for a bra and wasn’t wearing one now, so the strange man stared openly right at her bulging little chest and the tiny pink nipples that capped each one. He grinned in that now-familiar playful way and reached a meaty little hand up, groping first one and then the other of Grace’s breasts.

“Hey, this isn’t play time you know.” Grace said seriously. “Could you please just do what you have to do?”

The man laughed and nodded agreeably as he leaned over, looking closely at each of her breasts. He studied them closely and leaned back taking them all in, every tiny bump, every little pore of her skin. Finally, he seemed to reach a conclusion.

“Well, these are going to need a little stretching, you know like a balloon before you blow one up. You just relax and I’ll do all the work.” The little man said.

Taking one of Grace’s nipples between his thumb and index finger, he pinched and tugged gently, pulling the skin up and away from her chest. The girl moaned and closed her eyes, her young body not used to such odd sensations.

The man smiled and continued twisting and pulling, now holding both nipples in each of his hands. He pulled slowly harder and harder, stretching her skin farther and farther away from her chest. Her moans and shivers grew more and more apparent and soon the girl was leaning back slightly with her thighs rhythmically rubbing against one another as she bit her lower lip lightly. When at last the man let go of her nipples, Grace was very close to climaxing in previously unknown pleasure.

“Oh wow, that was really strange.” Grace said, opening her eyes and leaning forward a little to steady herself.

She looked down and gasped, her heart suddenly racing. Each of her tits was now stretched into an obscene little bag that dangled loosely against her chest. Her nipples were red and swollen, hanging limp against her skin. The young girl panicked and looked up at the little man.

“What... what did you do, I look like a freak?” Grace shouted.

“Calm down dear, I merely loosened you up for the main event. Now let’s blow those babies up until they’re nice and full, how’s that sound?”

“Oh, okay, blow me up.” Grace said, her head spinning a little as the strange little man spoke.

As the man lowered his mouth to one limp stretched nipple, Grace knew exactly why she was allowing him to do this. She’d given up a little of her free will. Whatever little bit of her he controlled, it was making her act this way. Grace simply accepted this as she allowed the strange little man to suckle her breast.

Just as Grace’s nipple began to grow hard, the little man began blowing, deep forceful breaths. He forced every little bit from his lungs and then released to take in a big gulp of air, holding it and stuffing her nipple back inside his mouth. Slowly but steadily, Grace watched her loose baggy tit fill and grow into a nice full C-cup just as she’d promised Mr. Prince.

“You have incredible tits.” The little man commented, as he let the other nipple slip inside his mouth.

Grace wanted to protest his choice of words, but her mind simply swallowed up the pleasure he was sending into her and allowed him to feel one larger breast up as he blew and blew into the other one. Soon the young teen was looking quite a bit more mature as her breasts stood out proudly from her chest and whoever the strange little helper was, moved on to a more enjoyable task.

Leaving the girl laying back on the bed, her newly enhanced tits heaving with every labored breath, the man let his hand wander up to the juncture between her legs. He poked and prodded, stroking her skin and moving into intimate territory. Grace shook and rubbed her thighs together, trapping his hand as he slowly began to explore her body.

“No, please that’s not right, no, stop.” Grace said emphatically, her hands making no move to stop the man as he soon was bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

“Ohhhh.... OH yesss!” Grace cried out, one hand gripping her larger tits and the other gripping the sheets beneath her.

The girl passed out cold, the world fading away and not returning until morning when there was a knock at her door.

Grace woke up suddenly, quickly sitting upright in bed. She looked around in a fog, her head slightly loopy and her mind taking a few seconds to remember where she was. The daylight outside served as a startling reminder of the task she’d been given and the girl looked down into the nicest cleavage she’d ever imagined on herself. Her breasts were full and beautiful, her nipples still slightly swollen but otherwise perky and large. She reached up and lightly touched one and then the other as if confirming what her eyes saw.

There was another knock at the door and Grace stood straight up, looking rapidly around the room, wondering what happened to the little man. She couldn’t believe he’d really been there, but breasts like these didn’t appear overnight without help. She stood and pulled her sundress together, barely managing to button it closed as she was a little large up top for it now.

“Hold on” The girl called out, scrambling to make sure she looked okay in the mirror. “Just a second.”

Running across the carpet, Grace slowed down and took a breath, reaching for the door knob.

“Wow, amazing, absolutely stunning.” Mr. Prince said, as the girl opened the door and allowed him inside.

Donald followed the executive inside, his nerves on edge and unprepared for how his daughter looked. “Oh my god baby,” He said, taking a seat inside the room. “How did, I mean, you look fantastic.” Her father finished.

“Thanks daddy, I think I did well, right Mr. Prince.”

“You performed exceptionally, do you mind?” Mr. Prince said, leaning in and really looking at the girl’s tightly covered mounds. He held one hand out, almost grazing the surface of her dress.

Grace looked down and strangely felt perfectly fine with the man examining her more closely. “Sure, go right ahead.”

Mr. Prince boldly grabbed the young girl’s left tit, groping it hard and squeezing gently on her protruding nipple. He gasped a little at how full and soft it was. “Oh my, it’s completely real, and quite nice.” He said, going from one breast to the other.

Donald had been spacing out a bit since he first took a look at his baby girl, but seeing Mr. Prince feeling her up recharged his fatherly anger. “Hey, hey just a minute. She’s supposed to model for you, not be your toy to play with.”

“I don’t mind if he plays with me a little daddy.” Grace said, not knowing where such an idea came from. She looked around, shaking her head a little in confusion as Mr. Prince suddenly released her flesh.

“No, no, you’re right Donald. This isn’t appropriate, it’s just such an amazing talent she has. I can’t wait to see even more.”

Grace frowned suddenly and looked over briefly at her father. More, she thought, recalling the three day interview she’d agreed to.

The remainder of the day was spent trying on various bras to positively ensure what Mr. Prince and her father had already seen, that she was in fact now a generous C-cup. The beautiful young blonde was quite a distraction around the offices of Prince Kingdom Advertising as men and women stared, often running into each other and all smiling happily as her very presence created such a happy mood.

That evening, after her father had said goodnight and left the building, Grace was escorted back to her room where Mr. Prince stared blatantly right at her chest while talking.

“You have a nice night Grace, and tomorrow morning I expect you to be a nice full E-cup. I think you’ll look quite delectable with tits that size on such a small frame.”

* * *

As the man locked her in for the night, Grace grew more and more concerned. This was just an awful mess, her entire world was crashing down and she knew there was simply no way she could do what he wanted. She’d been able to make a deal with the strange little man before but now she really did have nothing left to trade, nothing she could give for what Mr. Prince wanted.

A little after midnight, Grace was quietly crying, wondering what she could do, when a bump in the closet drew her attention. The girl turned and looked towards the doors just in time to see the strange man come tumbling out, falling head over heels and righting himself just before her legs.

The man looked up and smiled at the pretty girl, fixing his feathered hat.

“Still having worries I see. Don’t you worry, I’m back to help with whatever you need, my beautiful young princess.”

Grace sighed and forced a smile as something stirred deep inside her. She’d changed into her nightshirt and was seated on her bed when the man arrived and now his eyes fell right into the divide between her knees. Pulling herself together Grace shook her head and spoke softly.

“I have nothing left to give you, and Mr. Prince expects me to be an E-cup by morning.”

The little man smiled, his lips now leaving no doubt to how sinister a grin they were capable of. He reached out and caressed the girl’s thigh, rubbing her skin smoothly and looking up deeply into her eyes.

“There’s always more to give. I tell you what, I’ll make you a special bargain. You give me just a small little smidgen of your morals and I’ll give you exactly what you need to impress Mr. Prince. How’s that sound?”

Grace questioned the man’s motives but something inside her made her want to trust him, as though everything would be just fine. Her father was counting on her and she really did want this contract.

“Okay, I have little choice really, but how much of my morals are you really taking.” The girl asked as the short little man hopped up onto the bed next to her.

“Oh don’t worry your pretty little head about it, you won’t even miss them.”

Grace nodded and smiled as she reached out to shake the man’s hand. Just as before, right as her skin touched his everything seemed to go blurry. Her head started spinning and her entire body tingled, and soon Grace found herself lying limply next to the man on her bed. Slowly the girl pulled herself up, feeling slowly better until her vision cleared and she could see the man’s face, his ever-present grin piercing right into her soul.

“That was so weird.” Grace said, looking casually down at her breasts.

“So, are you gonna blow up my tits now?”

The little man looked the girl up and down. Cracking his knuckles, he reached up and grabbed Grace’s night shirt, shredding it down the middle and reaching in to grab a meaty handful of her teenage breasts. He squeezed roughly, only bringing a subtle smile and a moan of satisfaction from the girl. Looking her in the eyes, he smiled.

“Let’s get started, lovely.”

Grace cried out in pleasure as the little man swallowed one nipple and then the other, sucking, licking and ultimately blowing deep lungfuls of air right into her chest. He ran his hands all over her as he inflated her tits, rubbing her between the legs, caressing her young hips, and reaching up to pull her hair. After what seemed endless hours, but in reality was more like one, Grace slowly swayed back and forth on the bed, adjusting to her massively changed center of gravity.

The little man stepped back and really took in the sight of such a gorgeous creature, a cute little teenage beauty with a rack the size of a porn star’s. He did take pride in his work, the little man thought happily. Grace looked down and all she could see was deep pillowy cleavage, breasts that extended out and rest against her stomach. Her nipples were hard and pointy, much longer and larger than they were just this morning. She reached up and touched them, sending a striking surge of pleasure deep inside her that made her twitch uncontrollably for just a second or two.

“These are amazing, incredible, really.” The girl said, slowly fondling and cradling her new tits.

“Yes, I do believe Mr. Prince can’t complain about these.” The little man said, leaning forward and letting his hands fall towards her legs.

Grace simply leaned back and allowed the man to finger her, sliding her hips to the edge of the bed so he could really jam his fingers up inside her cunt. She’d never thought of it as her cunt before, but having big beautiful titties was giving her all kinds of new thoughts. Or maybe it was the morals, she wondered, not really caring either way as the little man thrust away, jamming half of his fist inside the girl. Soon the girl was riding wave after wave of orgasm as her legs locked around the man and he sank his arm deeper and deeper inside her young virginal cunt.

The morning found Grace splayed across her bed, clothing still in tatters and warm sticky juices coating the sheets between her legs. She casually stretched and opened her eyes, greeted with the large, doughy tits she was now proud to have. After feeling herself up for nearly ten minutes, really giving her new assets a good once over, Grace eventually managed to get dressed, choosing a tightly fitting top they’d left her with from the previous day’s evaluations. The skirt she chose was short and showed plenty of leg. She just knew Mr. Prince would go nuts over how nice her body looked, and strangely was finding herself wondering just how much her daddy would like her tits.

“Oh my god, those are stupendous.” Mr. Prince said about an hour later.

He’d only just arrived and was unable to tear his eyes away from the beautiful teenage girl’s impressively enhanced cleavage. Donald stood next to him, his mouth open and his eyes bulging as he stared speechless at his baby girl and her enormous melons. How was she doing this, he wondered? How was something like this even possible? He failed to even respond when Mr. Prince began running his hands all over Grace’s giant jiggling tits.

Looking from the enamored glazed look in Mr. Prince’s eyes over at her father, Grace grinned.

“Would you like to feel them daddy? They really are nice and soft.”

“Huh, I mean... what?” Donald said, shaking his head.

He suddenly snapped back to reality and looked angrily over at Mr. Prince, currently feeling up his daughter. “No, of course I don’t want to feel them. What is your problem young lady? And you,” He said, walking over to Mr. Prince. “Stop acting like my girl is some sex toy for you to feel up and grope whenever you like.”

“You’re right, you’re absolutely right. I don’t know what it is, she’s just so damn beautiful.” Mr. Prince said, pulling himself away.

As the man walked away, shaking his head, Donald looked his daughter in the eyes. Something was different, something on a basic level was different. The girl looked excited and almost playful in her casual demeanor about such things as being felt up, even seeming perfectly fine with him groping away at her.

Donald looked down at his hands, already poised to just grab on. He quickly shoved them in his pockets and walked away to Mr. Prince.

“Well, I must say, your daughter has an exceptional talent and definitely passes this second test. We’ll just have to see how she does on her final night. Believe me, if she passes this final evaluation tomorrow, I think you’ll both be set for life and my company will make millions. Truly exceptional, really.” Mr. Prince said, leaving the room.

Again, the day consisted of various outfits and photography sessions as Grace was led around and introduced to much of the staff that worked in the building. Everyone hung on the girl’s every word, and several times Donald had to step in and stop her from allowing strangers to simply feel her up without any hesitation. Several times, he himself nearly succumbed to her assets and most of the time he averted his eyes and kept his arms folded.

Night came, and after saying goodnight to her father, Grace was escorted once again to her room. After kissing Mr. Prince in a very unladylike manner, he reluctantly locked her in her room.

“Don’t forget, a G-cup by tomorrow, nice and full and I expect you to really outdo yourself at the evaluation.” Mr. Prince said, closing the door and turning the lock.

* * *

Grace spent much of the early night hours nude from the waist up, standing before the mirror and feeling up her incredible breasts. She wished someone would come in and ravish her, take her body into their hands and caress her, sliding their warm fingers over every curve in her body. She was quickly becoming horny beyond all understanding when a noise drew the girl’s attention to the closet.

Out popped the little man, stumbling his way into the room and stopping to bow before her.

“My lady, I return to help you on your final night. What is it you require now?” He said, licking his lips and leering at the partially nude teenage blonde.

“Oh mister, I really don’t have anything now to give you. But Mr. Prince wants these to be G-cups by the morning. Is such a thing even possible?”

The man smiled and looked Grace deep in the eyes. “Absolutely it’s possible, why I could inflate those tits of yours until you wouldn’t be able to leave this room, your nipples each being as large as your head. But that would be nonsensical wouldn’t it? As for what you have to trade for my services, there is always something you can give me. How about your virginity my dear? I could take that and just a bit more of your free will and morals and we could call it even.”

Grace was already worked up from the day’s activities and hearing the little man offer to fuck her really sent her over the edge. “Oh yes, please, take me hard, take me rough, just take my body and use it for your pleasure. Please just give me the tits Mr. Prince needs me to have.”

The young girl nearly pounced on the little man as she thrust her hand into his and shook vigorously, sealing her fate. Her head swooned and the girl trembled uncontrollably, her mind melting and her body turning to jelly. She passed out cold for a few minutes and when she awoke was laying on the carpet, the little man looking down into her eyes.

“That was intense.” Grace said, pulling herself up to a seated position and looking at the strange man.

“Yes, it was a bit rough on your system. I sapped a great deal of your free will and most of your morals. I’m afraid you really are a pretty docile slut now.” The man said, smiling as he began unbuttoning his pants and sliding them down his strikingly muscular legs.

Grace shook her head a little, really getting a thrill at being called a slut. For some reason her entire body tingled just thinking about life as a big-titted slut. She looked up at the strange man who’d helped her these past two nights. He grinned wide and gestured down at quite a large cock, standing thick and proudly at attention.

“What say we finalize the deal and make those tits of yours even bigger?”

“Oh yes, oh please do whatever you want, just fuck my brains out.” Grace said, throwing herself flat on her back and spreading her legs.

With speed that far outweighed his size, the little man ripped away at Grace’s panties and leapt between her legs, stuffing his cock deep inside the girl. He plowed away at her, thrusting hard and with superhuman strength, straight up through her womb and into her belly.

“Oh oh yessss, oh wow, oh fuck me, fuck me forever.” Grace shouted, her body sliding across the floor and her already large tits smacking her hard in the face as they shook all over her chest.

The little man grabbed her young hips and jack-hammered into the former virgin, thrusting his thick cock to depths inside the girl that no normal human could reach. He watched her tits jiggle and sway, letting them spur him on to harder and faster lunges into her tight body. The girl squeaked and mewed in pleasure as she was fucked harder than she ever would be again in her life, and as his orgasm approached, the little man grit his teeth.

“This is going to pump those melons of yours right up.”

Grace suddenly opened her eyes wide, her body clenching tightly onto the little man’s cock. He flooded her belly with thick white semen that amazingly enough she could feel flowing not only into her belly but up deeper into her chest. Looking down into her massive cleavage, Grace watched as her tits began growing even larger, swelling before her very eyes. She gasped and cried out in pleasure as the warm wet sensations inside her chest grew even more severe. The little man was doing it, he was blowing up her tits by stuffing her with cum. She growled and looked down into endless creamy skin that flowed out from her body. Her tits settled eventually, the growth finally subsiding and her cunt flooding the carpet with excess seed.

The little man pulled out and quietly redressed himself, looking down at the beautiful young girl with the enormous tits. She was more gorgeous than any other and nothing but a horny slut from now on. Any man who even tried resisting her charms would find himself sorrily underprepared for her assets.

As Grace lay there in a daze, the man smiled and waved goodbye, vanishing into the closet until he might be needed again.

The morning came and with it so did Grace as she lay fingering herself on the floor, her tits huge and throbbing with pleasure. As she pulled herself up to her feet, the girl realized walking was now a difficult task to easily accomplish. She barely managed to wrap a towel around her chest before several knocks on the door caught her attention.

Looking down, Grace saw she still had her short black skirt she’d had on the night before. Wrapping the towel around her, she primped her hair in the mirror before answering the door.

“Holy shit.” Mr. Prince said, his eyes nearly leaping from their sockets. He practically fainted as he tried to take in the glorious sight of such a cute young girl with so massive a pair of breasts.

Donald walked in behind the executive and shut the door, turning to nearly have a heart attack at what he saw. Grace, his sweet baby girl was not only gorgeous, she was practically indecent, wearing only a towel and a tiny skirt. He gasped and breathed heavily as Mr. Prince immediately began reaching for the girl’s tits.

“Hey boys, how do you like these?” Grace said, throwing her towel open and stunning both men with her incredibly big firm tits.

She laughed and shook her new assets from side to side, making sure both men got a good look at her inflated fun bags and large pouty nipples. Letting her hair fall over one eye, Grace looked right at Mr. Prince and smiled. “So do I pass the interview?”

“Shit yes, you pass you pass, anything you want.” Mr. Prince said, latching onto one of the girl’s large tits, squeezing and fondling her smooth young flesh.

This time Donald grew only momentarily angry and went to remove Mr. Prince’s hands from his girl’s chest. However as soon as he got even close to Grace, his eyes nearly rolled back in his head and he soon found himself feeling the girl up equally hard. Both men fondled and tugged at her nipples, really abusing her firm young flesh. Grace felt only pleasure, building, endless pleasure. She backed up against a wall, two eager men groping away at her body. Eventually they moved on to feeling her up elsewhere, Mr. Prince stroking her hips and thighs as Donald caressed his baby girl’s cheeks looking her deeply in the eyes.

“Well,” Grace finally said. “Which one of you wants to fuck me first?”

“I do.” Mr. Prince blurted out, nearly falling on the floor as he lost his balance.

“No,” Donald said sharply. “She’s my daughter, if anyone gets her first it’s me.”

Donald shoved Mr. Prince backwards with a strength he barely knew he had. Grabbing Grace around her waist he shoved her hard back against the wall, reaching down and making quick work at releasing his hard cock. Taking just a moment to again caress the teen’s smooth skin, Donald shoved his cock underneath her skirt finding nothing but skin. He took hold of Grace by her thighs and lifted her up, slamming her down with all the force he could, impaling her on his cock. Never before in his life had Donald felt such an incredible sensation as that of his daughter’s cunt wrapping itself tightly to his throbbing dick.

He looked the girl right in the eyes and began pounding her hard and rough against the wall, slamming his cock as hard into her womb as humanly possible. He watched her tits jiggle and jump, enjoying her pained yet pleasured expression as he fucked the hell out of her.

Mr. Prince stood back waiting his turn, leering at the young slut as he watched her dad pound her cunt hard, groping her body and feeling away at the amazing tits she’d managed to grow in just three days. He couldn’t even imagine life before Grace came along, his mind telling him nothing was more important than filling this girl up with thick cock.

“Unghh... yeah baby, you are so damn tight.” Donald grunted, slamming his hips hard into his baby girl, watching her head smack against the wall and her long blonde hair flop forward over her face.

“I’m gonna fucking fill you up baby.” He added, rubbing her hips and feeling her wrap her legs tightly around his ass as he gnashed his teeth and growled right into his climax.

Grace flopped back and forth, thrusting her tits forward into her dad as he fucked her faster and faster, harder and harder. When at last his climax began, the girl was nearing exhaustion and yet only smiled when his cum began flowing into her. She couldn’t imagine life any better, being fucked and filled with seed was just so right, the girl thought, her father finally letting her drop to the floor.

As soon as Grace collapsed against the wall, Donald stepped back, looking at her bunched up skirt. Streams of semen flowed down her legs and she looked every bit the slutty whore he now thought of her as. He smiled and walked over by Mr. Prince.

“Your turn. Have fun.”

“Oh I will.” Mr. Prince said. “I definitely will.”

For the remainder of the day, the two men tag-teamed the young girl, filling young teenage Grace with more cum than seemingly possible. Each time one of the men felt they were done for the day, the very sight of the other man screwing the girl miraculously brought him back into action and eager for more.

Donald lost count of how many times he fucked his daughter. On the bed, on the floor, over the counter, on the couch, doggy style letting her tits drag the carpet, on his back letting his baby girl ride him, he lost count and only cared for what he’d try next.

Late that evening as Grace was plowed into doggy style on the carpet by Mr. Prince, Donald lay tired over by the closet door. He watched as who he used to think of as his innocent baby girl took another man’s cock deep inside her young teenage body. She cried out in pleasure and screamed only for the man to fuck her harder. Her young belly was no doubt filled with sperm, each of the men having never cum anywhere else. Something started to tug at him, bother him, Donald thought, watching the man fuck his daughter. As the two fucked and Donald slid further away from them, he slowly became aware of what it was. This wasn’t right. He shouldn’t have been having the thoughts he’d had about such a gorgeous young girl, especially about his daughter. He tried to ignore the girl’s orgasmic crying and frantic shouts for more cum. Looking away he grew angry and pounded the closet door.

Shocking him completely and appearing as if by magic, an odd little man came leaping out from the closet. The little man looked around, watching for a moment as Mr. Prince filled Grace with another generous helping of semen. Then he saw Donald staring at him in complete bewilderment.

“Hello there sir, you look bothered by something. Are you not enjoying the young slut over there?”

“She didn’t used to be a slut, she was my daughter, my baby girl.” Donald said, helplessly.

“Well, you seem to have been enjoying her sometime today.” The strangely happy man said, noting Donald’s exposed and worn out cock.

“Yes, well, it’s hard to resist for some reason.” He answered. Even now, seeing his daughter collapsed on the floor without a cock inside her was tempting Donald. He wanted to attack her and thrust deep inside her once again, for as long as he could. He tore his eyes away and looked back at the little man from the closet.

“Well, what can I do for you?” The little man said grinning.

“Can you make her as she was? Can you return to me my innocent baby girl?”

The little man laughed and shook his head. “No, I can’t be doing that now.”

Donald pleaded with the little man, even as his daughter crawled his way, sliding her tits along the carpet and looking deeply into his eyes with lust.

“Fine then” The little man said. “I’ll agree to return her to the way she was, morals, free will, and half the tits she now has. All you have to do is tell me my name.”

Donald struggled to maintain his focus, Grace already sucking on his cock, her blonde hair rubbing gently against his belly. He furrowed his brow and looked right at the little man. “But how am I supposed to know your name, I’ve never even seen you before?”

The strange little man danced around the room, laughing and clapping his hands. “That’s the challenge dear sir. Tell me my name at the next stroke of midnight or else your daughter here remains a complete and amoral whore.”

With that, the little man cackled loudly and strolled right back into the closet, slamming the door behind him. Donald leaned back, wracking his brain to think of any possible way to find that little man’s name. Grace meanwhile sucked another load of semen down her throat and turned back towards Mr. Prince who amazingly was ready to go yet again.

Eventually, even though he began to fear it would never happen, Grace and Mr. Prince grew tired and fell asleep. He’d fucked his daughter another six times and who knew what time it was, but Donald was wide awake. He had to think of that weird guy’s name.

Walking on weak legs over to the clock in the hall, Donald saw that it was already close to noon, around twelve hours until the man returned and wanted his answer. He looked over at his sleeping daughter, her legs plastered with cum and her face seemingly permanently contorted in pleasure. He had to correct this horrible thing he’d gotten her into.

The internet, Donald thought, that would be the solution. He frantically scrambled over to the computer Mr. Prince had generously included in this suite. It looked like it hadn’t even been turned on and knowing his daughter, he realized it probably hadn’t.

After hours of searching and getting no closer to solving the mystery of the closet man’s identity, Donald made one last effort and simply typed ‘little man breast swell’ into a search engine. He looked through horridly tired eyes as thousands of porn sites came up. This just wasn’t going to work out, he told himself. He’d never figure out the strange little man’s identity.

There was a stirring behind him as Grace sat up in bed. “What are you doing daddy? Get over here and fuck me.”

Donald struggled to control his impulse to do just that. Her voice was as seductive as her body now was and he had to remain focused.

“Just a second honey, okay.” He said, frantically scrolling down the list of sites, looking for anything even close to what he wanted.

Then he saw it, clear as day. Some site called MCstories.com had a story about almost the exact thing his daughter had been through. He clicked nervously on the link and suddenly there it was, the answer to his question, right in the title of the story. That had to be it, Donald thought, it was so perfect and made so much sense, it had to be it.

“Daddy, I really want to fuck some more.” Grace said, whining.

“Okay baby, let’s fuck some more.” Donald said, near giddy with excitement. He bounced over to his baby girl and spent the next half hour screwing her little brains out, knowing that when closet troll returned, he’d have the answer to give him back his baby girl at least close to the way she was before.

At the exact stroke of midnight, the little man popped merrily out from the closet, dancing around the room and stopping next to the bed, where Grace rhythmically rode her father, stuffing his cock deep inside her belly.

“I take it you give up and want to keep your little slut the way she is?” The man asked, grinning like a sinister little demon.

“Ughh... oh ... not at all... ungh... I know your name.” Donald said, nearly losing control as Grace flopped from side to side, sending her big tits into a bouncing fit.

“Oh really, tell me my name. Tell me, but if you get it wrong, she becomes ten times the whore she is now.”

Donald grunted and sprayed his load deep inside his daughter, looking over right into the beady little eyes of the closet man. “Your name is Rumpletitswell isn’t it?”

“NO, NO, how could you possibly know that?!” The man shouted. He screamed in some unknown language, his fists clenched in rage.

Donald and Grace both looked over at Rumpletitswell, even Mr. Prince looking up from where he lay exhausted. The little man seemed to swell right before their eyes, his anger boiling to extreme levels as he ran headlong into one wall and then the other. Finally he let out an ear-piercing shriek that deafened everyone in the room and took off running at the closet door. Exploding through the door, giant waves of energy flashed out like lightning filling the room. Before passing out, Donald had one brief vision of his daughter glowing as a lightning bolt enveloped her young form.

When he opened his eyes, it was morning. Outside the sun shined and the clouds rolled on by, the beginning to a beautiful day. Next to Donald, Grace stirred, her eyes blinking away the sleep. She looked down and saw her large breasts not quite so large any more. Better still, she felt her cheerful old self again. Her hips ached from all the previous day’s activities and her mind was filled with all the embarrassment of what she did. But overall, the young teenage girl felt good, hopeful and glad to be alive.

After getting dressed in an awkward silence and carefully stepping over the passed out form of Mr. Prince, Donald looked his beloved daughter in the eyes and smiled. “Come on baby, let’s go home.”

And so the poor mechanic and his beautiful if slightly more busty daughter returned to their happy country life, never again speaking of the incidents at Prince Kingdom Advertising. They weren’t rich but realized there were more important things in life than riches. Grace in particular learned one lesson well, for this tale has a very important moral. A lie can GROW out of hand in more ways than one, especially when your father makes up stories about your breasts. :)

The End