The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Some of this story might be based on truth,some of it most definitely isn’t,I trust everyone can tell the difference.)

The Runaway.

THURSDAY.

I was meeting up with Sylvie’s mother for a bit of shopping,before going off to spend the rest of the weekend with Sylvie.Sylvie is my girlfriend of about 6 months now,and we are just in the process of buying somewhere to live together.She’s much younger than me,I won’t see 40 again,but only just,and she’s just coming up on her 21st birthday,but it seems to work,so who’s complaining!Because she lives up north and I live in the south of England,we don’t see as much of each other as we’d like,but we chat on the phone almost every day.As I’d had to do some business first,and Liz was nearby,I’d arranged to meet her before going on to team up with Sylvie.Now Liz was leaving the area shortly,moving about 150 miles away from us,so we wanted the chance to say goodbye to her as neither of us could drive,so it might be a while before we saw her again.

Anyway shortly after I met up with Liz,she dropped some news on me which took me aback quite considerably.Behind our backs,she had arranged our wedding for the following Friday,8 days hence,without a word of warning to either of us.To say this was quite a shock to me was a considerable understatement,both Sylvie and I had told her that we wanted to spend a decent period of time living together before we made any big decisions,but basically she’d just ignored us.I asked her if she’d told Sylvie this yet,and she said no,I’d been the first one she’d seen,and therefore she’d told me first.She planned to tell Sylvie later that day, comfortably before I met up with her in the morning.I asked her why she had done this,and she told me that she wanted to see us married before she left the area permanently.After a couple of hours we split up,and I went off to my hotel for the night,and she was heading to her brother’s house before going to see Sylvie.

Now unknown to me,she had driven up from Wales overnight,leaving in the early hours of the morning,and therefore when she got back to her brothers,basically she collapsed and fell asleep.When I rang Sylvie later that evening,she hadn’t seen her mother,and I told her that she had some news for her,but that I had promised not to tell her what it was.She tried to wrangle it out of me,but I was determined and didn’t tell her.We just said goodnight,and later on I fell asleep fitfully, wondering if getting married next Friday was really a very good idea,somehow I had my doubts.

FRIDAY.

Friday morning,after I’d had breakfast and done everything else at the hotel,I rang Sylvie to arrange our meeting place,and she told me what had happened the night before,and that Liz was on her way to see her as we spoke, but she asked me,what was the news?,she promised not to let on to her mum that she knew.Well I didn’t want to do so,understandably, but eventually I gave in and told her,to say she didn’t take it well would be an understatement,telling me how often she had told her that we should live together before we did anything like this,and I agreed with her. Anyway I had a little bit of work to do before meeting her,so we arranged to meet near to where she lives at lunchtime,so that she could buy some things in preparation.When I get to the agreed place,there’s no sign of her, so I give her a quick call.She tells me she hasn’t left yet,she thought it was a crazy idea,but if we were getting married next Friday,there was a lot of things she had to get beforehand,and she had been busy making a list.She told me she would get a train soon and join me,so I went off for a coffee and waited.2 hours later,still no sign of her,so I ring her phone again and after a while she answers,

“Yes,“she says,“I’m on the train,I must have fallen asleep."(Nothing new,if sleeping was an Olympic sport,she’d get the gold medal every 4 years!)

“Where are you?“I ask her.

“Hang on,I’ll find out.“and a pause,“Oh good grief,the next stops London,“she cried,“what do I do now?”

“Have you got your rail fare back?“I asked.

“No,not enough for that.“she said.

Well I had to go back down south sometime,I just hadn’t planned on doing it before Sunday morning,but I’m a gentleman(at least I’d like to think so) so I tell her I will follow her down to London and meet her there.Now,in hindsight what should have struck me as strange was the fact that she told me she had nightclothes with her,after all we were only going shopping 10 miles from where she was staying,but I wasn’t thinking logically.I rang her from the train and she told me she was sitting in a cafe at the station,and everything was fine.When I got near to London I rang her again,to ask where she was and suddenly her phone went dead, for some reason she’d switched it off on me.Again in hindsight,she was only waiting for me to be safe before doing what she had clearly decided to do that morning,disappear.

When I got to the station,apart from 5 minutes finding somewhere to stay the night,I spent the rest of the evening searching for her,but to no avail,she had vanished without trace.I spent an uncomfortable night worrying about her,but every time I rang her mobile it was still switched off.

Saturday passed in a haze of worry for me,I couldn’t even tell her mother,she had a new mobile and I didn’t have the number.I did look for her again on Saturday morning,but I guessed it was a pretty pointless idea,London’s a big place,and searching for 1 girl who could be anywhere is a pretty crazy idea.

SUNDAY

Sunday morning,I get a phone call from Liz,asking if I knew where Sylvie was,as she wasn’t answering her phone.Well then I was able to tell her all the news,well as much as I knew anyway,and said I’d try ringing her phone,maybe she just didn’t want to talk to Liz because of her wedding plans.Her phone rang,and I did get an answer but it wasn’t Sylvie,it was a lady who had bought the phone on the Saturday from a shop in Central London,I thanked her for her trouble but it didn’t help us much.A few minutes later Liz rang me back,once this lady had realised the situation she had answered the phone to her as well.Liz said she’d contact the police,but there was little else we could do.

By now it was obvious to me,that the thought of marrying me before we’d spent a decent period together had panicked Sylvie so much that she’d decided to disappear.Why,who knows,you tell me,but thats what she’d decided.Now you’ve had the big build up I suppose I’d better get down to the story.

SATURDAY.

After selling her phone for a few pounds,Sylvie was happy(ish),her pushy mother was out of her life,and though she’d miss Steve,she hadn’t known him well enough really to know if marriage so quickly was the right thing to do.She’d never been in London before,certainly not on her own,and it was quite a shock to her when she saw the price of everything.When she saw the prices of places to stay,she quickly realised her money wouldn’t last long that way,and it was better to keep the money for food and drink,she’d just have to find a shop doorway or somewhere similar to sleep at night,thousands of others did,so why couldn’t she? She’d done just that the previous night, sleeping in a shop doorway near the station,in fact she’d seen Steve looking for her from a distance, but she’d kept her head down and he hadn’t noticed,as she wasn’t very close to him at the time,but she just didn’t want to risk facing her mother again.

She spent most of Saturday looking in the shops in and around Oxford Street, she even went to a couple of bridal parlours to try on wedding dresses!She did have something to eat and drink while the cafes were open,they were at least cheaper by London standards than many other places.When the crowds died down in the early evening she saw the other homeless people start heading for shop doorways and followed their lead.She found a vacant patch and settled down,she knew it wasn’t going to be easy but at least she had control over her own life.It wasn’t going to be a comfortable night for her though,several of the men tried to chat her up,and it was obvious she was going to get a fair amount of sexual harassment if she lived this life for long,she was blonde,pretty and very young after all,and the street life hadn’t yet worn her beauty away.

Anyway by about 9.00 she was left in peace and Sylvie began to doze off,at least she thought,I should be able to get some sleep with my record.

Meanwhile Dr Kelly and his partner Liam had started to roam the streets of Central London,looking for pretty young girls.They knew to look for the new arrivals,their looks wouldn’t have been ruined by life on the streets yet.It was a quiet night,most of the faces were familiar ones and mainly male,Saturday was rarely a good night,most new arrivals came early in the week after a weekend row at home,or the like.When however they came upon Sylvie,they knew it had been worth the effort of coming out on a warm Spring Saturday evening.Now their only challenge was to safely and quietly whisk her away.They had a standard patter that they gave to these girls,about being from a shelter looking for vulnerable young people who needed somewhere safe to stay at night and offering them a warm place to stay.Anyway much to their delight,Sylvie believed them totally,happy to follow them to somewhere more comfortable,and the promise of a hot drink certainly helped.When they got her back to the shelter,along with a couple of other girls they had found on their way, they offered them a choice of tea or coffee,and then slipped a sedative into their drinks,within half an hour they were all very sound asleep.

“Now to process them accordingly.“said the Doctor.

They carried the 3 girls to a large room,where computers were humming away merrily,and a dozen or so large clear tubes stood on the floor and were connected up to the computers.These were the devices used for processing the girls.They went to the control panel,and raised 3 of the tubes into the air.Each girl was stripped naked,then restrained into position at neck,wrist and ankle and their feet secured in large boots which were sealed into the floor.They then fitted each girl with a headpiece that covered their faces entirely,and these fitted firmly against their heads with the electrodes inside resting tightly on their heads.They brought the tubes back down to the floor,and each girl was firmly sealed within them,after this all they had to do was wait for them to wake up,which shouldn’t be long,the sedative should only work for an hour or so,but if they hadn’t slept much the night before it might take them a little longer.Within a short while 2 of the girls had woken up and were struggling valiantly against their restraints,but Sylvie slept on,they didn’t know her reputation!After a few more minutes they went and knocked firmly on her tube,and eventually she roused and started to struggle.

“You street girls are so gullible,“laughed the Doctor,“believing anyone would want to help you,instead of which,you are going to help me.”

“What do you mean?“screamed one of the girls.

“The 3 of you are about to join my army of fembot slaves,thats what I mean.Its so easy with you runaway girls,if anyone is searching for you,they only hope to find you,they don’t really expect to do so,so if you’re not actually on the streets,who’s going to notice or care.”

“What are you going to do to us then?“squealed Sylvie in total panic.

“When I press this button on my desk,a hose will come out from your headset,take it into your mouth and let it enter your throat.If you don’t,a nice shot of electricity through your body will make you scream and the hose will enter your mouth anyway.Then several gallons of a very special liquid will go down your throat,and begin to turn all your internal organs into data receiving microchips and wiring.Meanwhile a tiny but very sharp drill is going to cut open your skull,and the electrodes in the headset will descend and connect up to your brain, once they get there they will release devices which will steadily work their way through all your brain cells,taking the data therein,before turning them into circuitry as well.After that I program your neural circuitry with whatever information I desire,and they will override all your existing memories.Meanwhile a probe will come out of the floor of your tubes and sink deep into your pussies,this will stimulate your bodies to much higher levels of sexual desires,and if by any miracle any of you are virgins,“and he laughed,“you won’t be for much longer. That probe stays within you permanently,it also acts as your power pack,to keep you working.After all that,a charge of 2,000 volts,which by then you won’t even notice,will kick all your circuits into life,and thats it, you will be my fembot slaves forever.”

“Why?“asked one of the other girls.

“Apart from the fact that I can do it,“Doctor Kelly replied,“it’s so, in time,I will be able to run the Country,through the work of my fembot slaves.You will have the power to control the minds of anyone you have sex with,because of what the switched on probes within your bodies can do to a human mind,and I’ll ensure that you sleep with a large number of people,and with luck and planning we should be able in time to gain control of people in powerful positions.Any more questions?”

“Won’t people know we’re robots?“asked the third girl.

“No,because it doesn’t affect the colour of your skin,and by the time they realise you’re different internally,it’ll be too late,the probe will be wiping their mind,and they’ll be under my control.Take it from me,once they penetrate you,they won’t get out again without your permission,you’re going to have some very strong ‘muscles’ down there to keep them inside you.”

Sylvie gulped deeply,she’d considered calling Steve after a few weeks,but now that wasn’t going to happen,she thought of him and tears ran down her cheeks.

“Just one more thing,names,I need to know what names to designate to my new fembots,left to right please.”

“Elaine.”

“Sylvie.”

“Deborah.”

“Thank you ladies,and now to work.”

He pressed the button on the computer bank,and the hose came out of Sylvie’s headset and she let it enter her throat.One of the other 2 clearly didn’t,as there was a scream for a few seconds,in fact Elaine had just found out what 100 volts does to her body after initially refusing the hose.She felt what seemed like gallons of a thick strong tasting liquid pour down her throat,but the Doctor had ensured it entered at a rate they could cope with,he wanted no spillage.She also felt something cutting into the top of her head and then shortly after, something attaching itself to the soft tissue of her brain.She also felt the probe enter her pussy,and force its way through her virginity. Over the next few hours,she felt everything inside her turning into microchips,the moment when she could no longer feel her heart beating, was a strange one for her.Eventually she felt nothing,every element of her had been turned into a human looking robot.A large surge passed through her head,it was the moment when all the data was downloaded into her circuits,it took only seconds for her to know everything that had ever happened at any time in the world,and also for her to receive all her instructions from her new Masters.The probe also began its work, stimulating all her sexual organs to a capacity of desire not possible in a human.When this work was completed,her new body shuddered as 2,000 volts were passed through her,this woke up all the circuitry within her.Shortly after this,the tubes covering the 3 girls lifted up and released them.

“The work is now complete.“said the Doctor,“Inform me of each of your designated status.”

“Fembot unit Elaine3,Master,awaiting your orders.”

“Fembot unit Sylvie4,Master,awaiting your orders.”

“Fembot unit Deborah1,Master,awaiting your orders.”

“Excellent,and now before we switch on the mind controlling device,we get to try the goods.This is always my favourite part.And as the computer tells me Sylvie4 was a virgin,I think she’ll be my first. Sylvie4 come across to me and remove my clothing.Deborah1 do the same to my partner.”

Sylvie4 and Deborah1 slowly came across the room towards them while Elaine3 just stood and watched with a blank expression in her eyes.When they got there they removed the 2 mens clothes,and then took a step back awaiting their next order.

“Go to the back room over there where you will find 2 beds,each select a bed and prepare yourselves for us by selecting sex program6 from your database.”

Sex program6 was a basic penetrative sex session,it was really only used to try out the new models,and for their ‘clients’ when they began work.It just ensured that they were damp enough for instant entry.The Doctor much preferred programs1-3,but he would enjoy them on a later occasion with his new fembots.When the Doctor and his assistant got to the back room the 2 girls were waiting for them,very damp and very aroused.The 2 men mounted the girls,and entered,they were certainly damp and very tight around their cocks.It was heaven,but then again the 2 men expected nothing less,and the girls gave out moans of pleasure from their work,though the 2 men knew that was the programming as much as anything else,the girls really had no emotions to be aroused by. Eventually both men came and then released themselves from the girls bodies and smiled at each other with a satisfied grin.

“They both work OK,“said the Doctor,“but then again what else could possibly happen.”

“Yes,your right,“said his happy assistant,“I suppose 1 of us had better check the other fembot when we recover.”

“I’ll let you do that,I plan to use program1 with Sadie1 when I recover!”

“Thank you sir,it will be a pleasure,though I think Sylvie4 was the prettiest.”

“I know,but they’re 3 good looking girls,so who’s complaining,and Elaine3 has an ample cleavage as compensation.”

“Yes,I’m looking forward to getting hold of her tits,I must admit.”

“Thats one of the advantages of this system,the tits are as natural as ever,not that they care,maybe you should try those nipple sensitisers on her and see if they have any real effect on a fembot.As your girlfriend found out,they certainly work on normal women.”

“Yes,5 orgasms in 15 minutes certainly proved they worked on her.”

“Try them out on Elaine3 and see what happens.”

“OK.”

He pressed 2 tiny studs into Elaine3’s nipples,and she moaned.When the green lights came on,he knew they were up to full power.He tweaked her nipples and if a fembot could orgasm,she did!The moans were incredible. He then forced himself into her,continuing to play with her nipples and ample breasts while he did,she was certainly damper than the normal fembot,he thought,and the cries of passion were pretty spectacular all the time he was within her.When he finally came,with massive force,he gave her breasts one last big tweak,and her liquid bank gave a massive gush of pleasure,like a human orgasm,only more so.He was lucky to get his cock out in 1 piece,so heavily did she react to his climax within her tight pussy.

When he recovered,he said,

“Well Doctor,it certainly has some effect!”

“I hoped it would,“said the Doctor,“but that was really impressive,I must admit.I think her fluid bank will want topping up after that! Anyway I think we ought to switch our fembots off now and just call it a good nights work.”

They placed their 3 new fembots with the rest of their sisters,switched them off and retired for the night,the Doctor removing Sadie1 from store to be ready for him in the morning.

On Monday,they were carrying out their ‘normal’ medical work when Dr Kelly’s phone rang.It was Paul,a contact from the US who had a collection of adult clubs over there.

“Hi,Doctor David,“Paul said,“I’m hoping you can help me out again. Business is so good I’m opening a new club in Chicago,and I’m having problems recruiting Kitty-girls for the club,can you help with half a dozen trained ‘ladies’ for me?”

“For the usual fee,I can’t see why not,I found 3 very pretty young girls Saturday night,and I’m sure I can spare 3 from the rest of my ‘army’ of fembots to make up the numbers.Give me a couple of days to do all the necessary ‘training’ and I’ll send them across to you.In the meantime you can transfer the fee to my bank account,and their air fares as well. I’ll leave you to arrange all their paperwork as usual.Deal?”

“Deal,“said Paul,“I’ll get the bank,and my pal in US immigration on to it straightaway.”

David called through to his assistant,

“Liam,we’ve got some work to do tonight,Paul wants 6 more Kitty girls, so we’ve got some training to do.”

“Fine,I’ll meet you at the normal time.“said Liam.“have you decided which ones?”

“The 3 new girls,they’re good looking,and I haven’t triggered the mind control device yet on them,so that’ll save some time,and 3 of the others at random,as long as its not Sadie1,she’s my favourite.”

“I know that.“Liam laughed,“I suggest Sue2,Angie3,and Jacqui1,they’re good looking but not amongst our best!”

“That sounds a reasonable choice,“said the Doctor,“I’ll go along with that.”

That evening they began their work,they collected the 6 selected fembots,and placed them on the work tables,they placed headsets on them and connected them up to the computer,within 2 hours the download was complete,and all 6 of them were ready to start work,and would act like they’d been Kitty girls all their life.Within a few days the money was in the Doctor’s account,and a few days after that 6 American passports arrived by courier,and then Doctor Kelly only had to program in the girls new identities for each of them,then they would be ready to leave for the USA.In fact they were all booked on a plane 2 days later,so that,in fact for 3 of these girls at least they would be leaving the UK for the last time less than a week after leaving home for the last time.

On the designated day,Doctor Kelly took them to a nearby underground station to begin their journey to the airport.Unfortunately when they got there,they were informed there would be a short delay to the trains,as someone had jumped in front of a train and committed suicide and had to be removed from the line.The fembots looked blankly at the body being brought up past them,and Sylvie4 almost had a second thought as she saw his face.It looked familiar to her,but she didn’t know why. Soon after that all the waiting passengers were informed that they could now go down to catch their trains.Doctor Kelly and his 6 fembots headed for the airport,and he saw them onto a flight to Chicago,he knew noone would ever see these 6 runaways again,and smiled.

In fact if Sylvie had any of her old memories left,she would have recognised his face.It was Steve,a week after losing her and realising he would never see her again,he had decided he couldn’t carry on living without her,gone up to London,and jumped out as a tube train entered the station.He was dead,and she was a mindless fembot,maybe Sylvie’s mother should never have arranged that wedding!

A WEEK LATER IN CHICAGO

It was opening night at the Cat club,amongst several nervous looking American beauties were 6 calm looking and pretty English girls,all of them dressed as Kitty girls.The American girls thought they looked like old hands,not first timers as they had told them they were. Little did they know why!