The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The s-Hero League

Chapter 1: Dropping The Brick

by Penny Propofol

The Leech had set his trap for capturing his targeted superheroine perfectly. The key was using the right bait for the job. In this run-down building in the warehouse district, he’d placed a shipment of subdued girls to be sold into slavery. He’d made sure to advertise the sale just a little too well to ensure that Miss Brick heard about it. He was her arch nemesis and he longed for the day that he could capture her and harness her tremendous power. He’d tried many times before but simply could not overcome her matchless strength and stamina. He stood there high upon the catwalk with his face concealed by a dark green hooded cowl. His dark, menacing eyes peered down at the girls below. His black cloak covered his rubbery body suit. His gloves contained special pads that enabled him to weaken his victims and daze their minds. A close look at the front would reveal that his outfit had a special hatch located between his legs. A hatch which allowed him to unleash his ultimate weapon. A long, whip-like tapered dick with which he could snake the most determined woman and either fuck her or energy drain her into submission. Usually he chose to do both to his victims.

The women below had been energy drained heavily so they would be asleep for hours. He’d enjoyed holding them down as be bent them over and penetrated their soft, pink vaginas. He pushed that weapon of his in and out of them repeatedly until they came all over themselves. Just when it seemed like their orgasms would be enough to pacify them, he pressed his tentacle-like dick into their asses and drained their energy until they passed out. He enjoyed feeling them try to struggle, feeling the jolt go through their bodies as they felt him enter their back opening. Listened to the shock in their voices as they felt his very long, slippery, tapered dick slide deeper and deeper into them. Feeling them grow more and more tired until they finally collapsed helplessly into his grip. He was a nasty perverted villain, but doing this to women was his favorite way of getting off. Once he’d been a scientist seeking to create a drug capable of increasing a man’s stamina as well as the size of his dick. His experiment had gone horribly wrong, or horribly right depending on your perspective.

As he waited for the arrival of his intended victim, one of the women below had begun to stir. Quickly he slid down his nearby rope and descended to the floor. Once there, he rolled the stirring woman on the table onto her back. Spreading her soft, alabaster legs the Leech said, “Oh, no you don’t miss. No, no. You’re not waking up yet. Barely conscious, Cheryl felt something slippery and hot press its way into her vagina. She had short blonde hair and pretty brown eyes. The ripples along the top of his dick drove her G spot wild as it sank into her inch by inch. Once inserted be began to make it quiver wildly inside of her as he drew it back out. He slowly pushed it back in and out of her. The repeated quivering violation of her pussy triggered a submissive response in her sleepy mind. With a mind of their own, her hips began to thrust toward him. She felt herself careening toward an orgasm, utterly unable to resist the powers of The Leech. Faster and faster the thrusts came, invading her body and reducing her mind to mush. He timed his thrusts with the sounds she made, pushing her closer and closer to the edge. He felt her entire body shudder as she gave in to the orgasmic buildup. She lay there breathing heavily, sexually stimulated by the orgasm. She felt his hands at either side of her face as he sat her up.

She felt his tender lips kissing hers, she felt her jaw loosen to accept his tongue. She felt his tongue slide into her mouth, delicately caressing her own. She accepted it with passion and enjoyed it until he finished the kiss. Her body felt his penis slide out of her, then she smelled her own scent at her nose. Opening her sleepy eyes, she saw the head of his pussy soaked dick at her mouth. She was overcome with the urge to suck on it. She slurped it into her mouth, wrapping her tender lips around it and sucking him deeper and deeper in. She felt his dick slide down into her throat as he came, pumping his load into her stomach. He held her close and spoke to her softly, “There now, that’s a good girl. Suck it down good, be a good little girl. Yes, that’s it. Good girl.” He pulled out of her mouth and looked at her face. Dazed, she sank back onto the table. Within a few minutes, the sedative in his cum would quiet her once again and keep her that way for hours.

As he was standing there, admiring the young woman’s lovely body he heard a voice of Bluebird over his shoulder. Bluebird said, “Didn’t your mommy ever teach you that it isn’t polite to stare?” Just as he turned to look at her, he caught her boot on his chin as she swung to him on a rope. The kick sent him flying into a stack of crates. Her bright red hair flowed in the breeze behind her as she passed. Her lovely petite form, tightly wrapped in sheer blue fabric. Her face was obscured by a small blue mask matching the color of her cape. The Leech shook his head to clear it. Then he gathered himself and stood up. He pointed at Bluebird and said, “You’re not the one I set the trap for, but you’ll still make a nice addition to my collection, you little slut!” On the return swing, she spun around and let go of the rope, sailing in his direction again. This time she wrapped her strong legs around his head and began to squeeze. The Leech found his face buried in the crotch of her suit. He could detect a strange scent and his head was beginning to grow dizzy. In a muffled voice he growled, “You bitch! You’re trying to drug me!” Mocking him she said, “There, there now. You’re getting cranky, I think its nap time for you, boy.”

The Leech sank onto his back, Bluebird immediately let loose of him with her legs. She straddled his face, grinding her crotch into him. The powerful vapors were beginning to sap his strength. Then his arms flopped onto the floor at his side. Bluebird cooed, “Awww, you’re so cute when you’re sleeping.” Just as she was laughing at his muffled protests, she felt dozens of sharp pains, like she’d fallen into a cactus bush or something. She looked around behind her to find that her athletic ass had been penetrated by a dozen or so tiny darts. Quickly, she pulled out as many as she could get hold of. She stood and turned to face her attacker. She was rewarded with another salvo of darts to her thighs and breasts. She stood there, pulling the darts out only to get shot with more. Then her hands lost their coordination, her eyes began to lose their focus. Groaning, Bluebird sank to her knees, her pretty blue eyes started looking dazed. Dart Attack stepped from the shadows and smiled at his prize.

Laughing he walked up to her and said, “I’ve always wanted to turn a sassy redhead into my very own fuck puppet. You’ll do nicely.” Bluebird let out a soft noise of sleepy desperation. Then her eyes rolled up and she collapsed to the floor. Dart Attack knelt down and removed the rest of the darts from her body. His sleep serum would keep her out of commission for hours. Walking over to his fallen colleague, he said, “Incompetent as ever, I see.” The Leech replied, “Fuck off! She got the jump on me. I’d have taken her.” Dart Attack said, “The only thing you were going to take is a nap. “Sounds like a good idea”, he heard from behind. The backhand that followed when he turned around sent him flying across the room. Miss Brick had arrived and she didn’t look pleased with the scene that greeted her. She was very tall for a woman at 6′ 2″, she had a muscular build that bulged out from under her skin-tight yellow suit. A bright red brick insignia along with matching boots belt and gloves completed her ensemble. It wasn’t nearly as delicate, sophisticated or pretty as Bluebird’s outfit. But then, Miss Brick wasn’t known for her finesse. Her blonde hair looked like a lion’s mane, her beautiful blue eyes were the very spirit of strength and determination.

Dart Attack regained his feet and he was pissed off. He growled, “You caught me by surprise with that sucker punch but let’s see how well you deal with this!” He drew his dart gun from its holster quickly and fired a salvo of the sleep producing darts at her. In the blink of an eye, she raised a wall from a broken crate and shield. The flying darts stuck into the wood in rapid succession. Quick as a flash, she Frisbee tossed the shield at Dart Attack. Before he could dodge it, the wall of the crate crashed into him, smashing him into the wall behind him. The impact knocked the wind out of him and he collapsed to the floor fighting to breathe. She turned her attention to the cowardly Leech, who put his hands up as if to surrender. He said, “Whoa there, big girl. You’re not going to have any trouble out of me.” She strode toward Dart Attack, her steps conveyed strength, confidence, power.

Dart Attack managed to get up onto his knees, a grimace covered his face. Stepping up to him, the beautiful Miss Brick looked down upon him. She said, “A man that dares to talk that big, standing on his knees. That’s rich.” He held up his two hands, palms up, as if to surrender. In the next instant a dart shot out from his wrist band. The dart sank into the powerful woman’s abdomen. At the back end of the dart was a tiny cable sending a scrambling signal into her. Miss Brick was momentarily dazed and unable to defend herself. Weakly, Dart Attack called to The Leech. He wheezed, “Quickly fool! Do something before she fights her way out from under this thing!” The Leech beamed as he leaped into action and replied, “Say no more!”

Miss Brick’s mind was being bombarded by the wave pulses being sent into her body. I was keeping her dazed, unable to focus her attention. She became aware of what was being done, she began to regain her focus. She said to herself, “I must fight this. I must remove the dart from my body.” Marshaling all of her will, she began to move her right hand. From behind she felt a gloved hand grab hold of her wrist. In her ear she heard The Leech’s voice speaking to her. He whispered, “Oh no, we can’t have that now Miss. I’d rather keep you in our clutches.” She became aware of another gloved hand reaching around from behind. It covered her forehead, its spread fingers covering the frontal area of her skull. In the next instant she felt something else invading her mind, dulling her, putting her in a fog. She forgot all about the dart.

Her right arm dropped loose at her side as she was overcome by the telepathic invasion from the hand of The Leech. Dart Attack smiled as he watched Miss Brick being pacified. He also knew that The Leech was an infamous pervert that would never be able to resist Miss Brick’s naked ass. So Dart Attack removed his debilitating Dart from her and unhooked her belt, letting it drop to the floor. Then he reached around and unzipped the back of her skintight outfit. He eased the suit off of her shoulders, pulling the top down and exposing her large breasts. Miss Brick sighed as she felt her breasts being freed from the tight confines of the suit. The Leech began to kiss her neck and fondle her breasts. Reflexively, her body leaned back into him as the sensations overtook her. She hated and despised her arch enemy The Leech, but he was such a good kisser and she hadn’t enjoyed a man’s attention in such a long time.

Dart Attack chuckled as he looked up and saw Miss Brick giving in to The Leech’s technique. Reaching around back he took hold of the bottom of the zipper and pulled the opening of the suit down, exposing Miss Brick’s lovely ass. The Leech stopped his kissing and looked down. Her bubble ass was totally exposed, just waiting there for him. Unable to resist he reached down with both hands and gave her tender buttocks a good hard squeeze. She inhaled sharply as she felt his hands on her smooth, shapely buttocks. Dart Attack slid a crate over in front of her and then The Leech bent her over the crate. She felt The Leech’s right hand reach down between her legs and begin to rub her pussy gently. With a moan she spread her legs, giving him greater access. Her back arched, pushing her ass up against him.

His face felt warm, his dick was growing very hard at the sight of her lovely body. She was a very tall woman but her proportions were perfect. Unable to hold off any more he threw off his belt and pulled his pants down, completely unleashing his tentacle-like dick. By now the fingers of his hand had penetrated her pussy. She’d become soaking wet from his touch. She said to herself, “Oh he’s such a bastard. He knows exactly what he’s doing to me! I hate him, but I can’t help it. Oh I want him inside of me!” She felt the head of his dick pressing against the opening of her pussy. With a soft moan she relaxed her body and he penetrated her with no resistance. She felt him sliding deeper and deeper into her body. He’d wanted her for such a long time, so many times he’d tried to capture her so that he could do this. Now she was here, helpless on the end of his dick. Her matchless strength had been totally subdued.

Miss Brick felt her hips begin to gyrate, taking in every inch of his dick that her greedy little pussy could swallow. The bumps on the bottom of his shaft drove her G spot crazy as they ran over it again and again on their way in and out of her. She’d never been held down, fucked from behind and penetrated as deep as this before. She felt his hands on her hips, pulling her body to him as he slammed into her relentlessly. Feeling her body being taken like this began to do things to her mind. She hated the man and she was beginning to hate herself for letting him do this. He’d managed to use her own body against her.

The Leech could feel Miss Brick’s will to fight him melting away under the power of his dick. All he needed to do was weaken her just a little more and then he could really put her lights out by leeching enormous amounts of energy from her powerful superheroine body. He slid into her all the way, then as he held it deep inside her he began to jiggle it back and forth violently inside her. The feeling of something that deep inside her vibrating like that was more than she could stand. It made her cum instantly and she gushed all over, soaking the insides of her thighs. She was totally humiliated, she heard him laugh at her shame. She felt almost like she wanted to cry when she felt that dick of his start it’s violent vibration again. She hadn’t even finished her current orgasm and he was forcing her toward another. Higher and higher the buildup grew. The sensation of that vibration so deep inside was too much to resist and within a few seconds he’d forced her into a series of orgasms. She felt her muscles inside flex and grip the shaft of his dick. His eyes rolled up with pleasure as he felt her pussy trying to milk him dry. Holding on with all his will, he resisted cumming but it wasn’t easy. Her soft, slippery pussy was strong and her orgasm was performing the perfect milking action on him.

While she was bent over and cumming again, he pulled out of her. He shoved his fingers into her soaking pussy to lubricate them very well. Then he started to use it to lubricate her asshole. The last orgasm was fading as she felt his fingers begin to lubricate her back hole. It took her a few seconds in her indescribable afterglow to realize what this meant. Before she could try to speak in protest, she felt the end of his dick pressing against her slippery asshole. She opened her mouth, her voice began to sound as she felt him slide into her. Deeper and deeper he went, forcing her to moan with pleasure. The psychological effect on her was profound. The fact that he could force her body to want to stay bent over for him like this was shocking to her. The feeling of his entering her there was too. The fact that those bumps on his shaft were causing her sphincter to spasm with pleasure just humiliated her. She knew he could feel her spasms too; she was blushing uncontrollably.

As he continued to penetrate deeper and deeper into her body, she began to feel herself surrendering her will to him. The deeper he got into her, the stronger her urge to be his slave became. His dick was able to move, much like a snake. It was massaging her insides as its invasion progressed. It forced her to relax completely inside, all but paralyzing her. The result was no cramping, no pain. Just indescribable pleasure as her body was being controlled from deeper and deeper inside. Dart Attack had been watching the scene, jerking himself off as he enjoyed the show. He saw her half closed eyes rolling up with pleasure. She looked at him with an irresistible mixture of distress and lust. She was unable to stop herself from staring at his engorged dick as the other one was invading farther and farther into her from behind. Unable to stop herself, she gripped his shaft and stuffed him into her mouth. Her soft lips wrapped around him as her tongue swirled about. Her suction was enough to make him want to cum almost immediately.

He fought back the urge, wanting to make the pleasure last. Greedily she sucked at his cock as if she expected liquid gold to erupt from it. He’d been sucked off before but he’d never felt a woman with this kind of strength and enthusiasm. His hands were gently placed on her head, mostly out of reflex. Without even realizing it, he began to run fingers through her hair.

Miss Brick was in heaven; her body was utterly alive with pleasure. The power of the experience was seeping into the deepest reaches of her mind. She realized that she was being reprogramed, that she was going to end up being The Leech’s slave. An hour ago that would have bothered her, now she was beginning to have feelings for him. She felt herself wanting to belong to him, wanting to obey him. Needing to feel his cock deep inside of her. Needing to be held down and fucked like this. She sucked and sucked on Dart Attack’s dick until he simply couldn’t take it anymore. He shot his load down her throat, his eyes rolled up in orgasmic pleasure. As soon as he was done, he groaned and dropped to the floor. She felt The Leech’s mind reaching into hers, probing her, learning her deepest secrets. She felt his will forcing her down, forcing her to open up, to relax, to surrender her mind and body to him completely. She’d been made to cum so many times she was exhausted, but his dick being so far inside her ass was going to force her to cum again. With her mind being pinned down so, she wasn’t even able to brace for it. Instead of tensing up, all of the tension in her body came running out as the last orgasm hit her. Her body couldn’t even shudder as the orgasmic waves ran through her, she was forced to absorb it all.

As she lay there, spent, glowing and under his control he leaned down close to her ear. He whispered, “Now that I’ve had my fun with you, it’s time to recharge. You’re going to feel really sleepy now.” Instantly she felt something change. She didn’t know just what was happening but his dick suddenly gave off an entirely different sensation. It felt like she was being… sucked into him. The Leech was draining her body energy at a massive rate. Through the sex fog she felt herself getting really, really sleepy. Weakly she said, “N-nnn-no. You don’t have to… do this…” Grunting he said, “Sorry babe, I like fucking you, but I want your power for myself.” As he drained her, he began to gain her strength for himself. Her vitality, her stamina, her energy level.

As his strength grew, he began to feel like some kind of god. It felt soooo good. He kept fucking her ass as he continued to drain her. Closer and closer he careened toward his orgasm. He felt her limp, her soft body between his legs, her flesh plying to the shape of his own. Her ass going orgasmic again, clenching the base of his cock relentlessly even as it drained her. Miss Brick felt warm and relaxed all over. She was no longer capable of thought or speech. All she could do was lie there and feel the last of her energy get sucked out of her. The train wreck orgasm and his dick had taken everything out of her. Faster.. fassssssterrr… one… more… thrrrrrusssssst… He growled like an angry animal as he came inside her, shooting her full of his cum. By now her body was completely limp. She had been drained to the point of unconsciousness. He loved it when he drained his victims to sleep. Most of them where nowhere near as powerful as her though. He had every intention of keeping her now, draining her repeatedly to use her powers for himself.

He pulled out of her and stood back to admire her form. She was such a beautiful woman and she was utterly pacified. The sedative contained within his cum would keep her quiet and prevent her from wasting energy for hours. By now Dart Attack had recovered. At first he wanted to claim both heroines for himself. When The Leech effortlessly lifted him from the floor by the throat with one hand he conceded Miss Brick. The Leech had no use for Bluebird, he didn’t care if Dart Attack had his fun with her. The Leech loaded the other women into his truck, saving Miss Brick for last. Dart Attack had put the helpless redheaded Bluebird over his shoulder. The Leech couldn’t help but admire her lovely ass over his shoulder. He said, “Looks like you have something to look forward to when we get back to headquarters.” Dart Attack beamed and said, “Indeed! I can’t wait to get this little bitch into my pleasure dungeon.” The Leech picked up the helpless Miss Brick in a cradle carry. Then he looked at Dart Attack and said, “You know, the rest of the sHero Force will come looking for these two. We need to get the rest of The Legion of Perversion together. We need to be ready for when they show up. Dart Attack promised he’d contact the others as soon as he was finished playing with his new fuck toy. Laughing, they parted company, each with his new prize.

Across town, by dark of night, a burglary was taking place at Capitalist Bank. The band of criminals had made their way into the vault. Quickly they loaded up the sacks of money and made their exit. They reached their truck in the alley and immediately loaded the sacks into the truck and were preparing to leave. To their surprise they found Milk Maid walking around from the front of their truck. She stood there, her short skirt showed off her soft, shapely legs. Her pretty blonde hair framed her face, giving her such an innocent look. She had healthy, large breasts that were barely contained within her low-cut top. Her round ass poked out a good distance giving her a very soft, rounded appearance. In spite of her delicate appearance, the burglars knew that they should fear her. She was well known to be able to pacify the most hardened criminal with her tender breasts. They were so soft and irresistible; her milk was the real pacifier. The criminals would sleep it off while the police carted them away to jail.

Looking the criminals over she said, “Why don’t you show me what you’ve got in the back of the truck, boys?” One of them walked over to the latch on the truck to open it. She stepped toward the back of the truck to get a better look inside. The second she did, the other three criminals jumped her and tried to wrestle her to the ground. The fourth joined in as soon as the others had taken hold of her. The four of them were keeping her occupied. Two were trying to distract her by fondling her soft pussy and ass through her silky skin-tight panties. The other two were playing with her breasts after popping them out of her nearly bursting top. The one that was fingering her pussy was really starting to get to her. As she struggled to get free, she felt her face getting warm, her pussy and clitoris were being used to arouse her against her will. As she was getting more and more steamed up, she began to lose her concentration. Her panties were being shoved surprisingly far into her vaginal opening by an expert hand. She began panting, she knew that she didn’t have much time to get free before they would have her subdued.

Reluctantly one of the criminals stopped playing with her breasts and went to open the lock and rolled the door up. The overhead door opened all the way. There, inside the doorway was Dairy King. He stood in his all white dairy suit, with a huge grin on his face. He was holding something that looked like a bazooka on his shoulder and it was pointed right at Milk Maid. Before she could say a word, he squeezed the trigger, firing a creamy load of custard that splattered onto her face.

She couldn’t wipe it away, the other four men had a firm hold of her. To make sure she breathed in the sleep inducing vapors of the custard, the men holding her legs continued to play with her pussy and ass. With a gasp, she sucked down a good bunch of the vapor. The two holding onto her arms reached into her top and started fondling her breasts. In no time she was too sleepy to stand. She passed out and went limp into their arms and they carried her over to their master. They put her into the back of the truck.

Dairy King had plans for Milk Maid, the bank job had just been a ruse to get her to show up. She was quickly stripped and plugged into Dairy Kings milking machine. It pumped the milk out its unwilling victim as she slept. She hung there, motionless and helpless to fight the milking machine as it robbed her of her precious milk. Dairy King looked at her as he petted her pretty blonde hair. He said, “That’s right, little girl. You just have a nice nap while we cart your sweet ass back to the dairy. Then you’re really going to get milked, you little bitch. You’re going to like being one of my milk cows. Then I’m going to use your milk to enslave other superheroines like yourself.” As the van drove on, the helpless Milk Maid slept, oblivious to her peril. She had no idea that she was being milked and transported to the lair of her arch enemy.