The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The s-Hero League

Chapter 2: Dr. Gyno’s Mad Quest

Dr. Gyno was the unquestioned leader of the Legion of Perversion. They were a malicious group of supervillains, banded together for the purpose of promoting evil and crime. Their number one priority was to bring down the Shero League. They all had their powers and their abilities but none were more dangerous or powerful that Dr. Gyno. His vast knowledge of the female mind and body put him in a position at the very top of the list of enemies for any superheroine. He was renowned for being able to disarm, pacify and defeat his enemies by knowing more about their bodies and psychology than they did themselves. He wasn’t interested in accolades or making a name for himself. He was interested in controlling women and using the genetics of particularly good specimens to provide him with a loyal and obedient army of slave daughters. He was an imposing figure, broad shouldered and standing well over 6′. He wore a blood red robe under which was dark metallic protective armor. His face has half hidden behind a metallic cowl.

Lisa Dewey was a gorgeous redhead with blue eyes. Her body was well muscled but still soft and womanly, just how Dr. Gyno liked them. She was only 5′ 2″ but she was a stick of dynamite. She gave workout classes at one of the gyms in town. The good doctor had been keeping a close eye on her for some time. She emerged right on time from the back door of the building. Her powerful body tightly wrapped in her workout clothes. He couldn’t help but admire her stride as she walked with her gym bag over her shoulder. He liked the way her hips gently swayed as she walked. She had such a perfect ass, supple and firm with just a hint of a jiggle with each step. Her curly red hair was pulled back, the tail of her hair moved from side to side in time with her stride. From his perch above, he had the perfect view of her breasts inside her low cut top. He wanted her.

He didn’t make a sound as he descended the cable from his perch. She was completely unaware of his presence behind her. His gauntlet covered right hand covered her mouth and nose, muffling her cries for help. Her blue eyes were wide with surprise as the white silky vapors began to escape the gauntlet. She gasped in surprise at her mouth being covered as she did, she inhaled something. The smell was sweet, even pleasant. She felt a powerful arm wrap around the front of her, holding her in place. In her ear she heard an attractive and masculine voice. Softly he said to her, “It’s my own concoction my dear: fentanyl gas to make you happy, concentrated pheromones to attract you and some N20 to calm you. Just relax and breathe deeply.” Her muffled voice slowed and grew quiet as the effects of the gas took hold of her. Her mind felt cloudy, yet she found herself happy and care free. Lisa’s eyes dulled and closed half way. Dr. Gyno released her though she couldn’t stand very well. She turned to face him, leaning against his chest. He put his hands on her shoulders to hold her. She looked up at him with a silly grin on her face. The expression was a mixture of wonder and infatuation. He was so big and strong. She liked the feel of his strong hands holding her steady. He was mysterious and seemed a little dangerous. She found those qualities attractive. Yet he was gently holding her close to him, which she liked. His gentle touch and those beautiful blue eyes of his. She became aware of the scent he was wearing and rubbed her face up against him. The scent was intoxicating and irresistible to her.

She closed her eyes and let go of herself in his arms. She heard some kind of jet sound approaching. Next thing she knew she was being lifted up. Her skintight outfit made a deep wedge between her legs as she was lifted. She opened her eyes a little and saw some kind of vehicle hovering between her legs. He draped her over the back of it and strapped her into place. Then he climbed on behind her and spoke to her. He said, “Welcome aboard my sky cycle. I think you’ll enjoy the view from above.” With that he opened the throttle and accelerated skyward. She was half out of it, but the feel of his loins touching her thighs, his feet next to hers on the pegs, his chest against her back as he controlled the cycle. She was intoxicated by the wind in her hair, the beautiful lights of the city at night below, just the two of them alone under the big moon. Lisa thought it was the most romantic thing she’d ever seen. She let her eyes close as she surrendered to his grip. She didn’t care where he took her or what he did to her as long as he was with her. His body pressing against hers felt so good she would go with him anywhere. Under normal circumstances, she would have fought him like a tiger but his gas cocktail had her chemically restrained and feeling very cooperative. All she could think about was how attractive he was and how she wanted him.

An alert sounded on the steering panel of his sky cycle. Something was rapidly approaching from behind. A quick look to the rear confirmed this. The ball of light was closing fast. Dr. Gyno brought his sky cycle down on a large rooftop. He decided to make his stand rather than try to run. Opening a hatch on the side of the cycle, he pulled out a gas mask and strapped it to Lisa’s face. He activated the gas flow and spoke to her softly. He said, “Have a nice nap, sweetheart, I’m going to send you home now.” With that, he gave her a gentle slap on her ass and the cycle took off with Lisa strapped onto it. Unable to remove the mask from her face, she soon succumbed to the sleep producing vapors with a roll of her eyes. Her body went limp and she slept as the sky cycle carried her like precious cargo to Dr. Gyno’s hideout.

The ball of light landed on the rooftop and in a burst of light Azteca appeared. Azteca was a lovely, petite, beauty with glossy raven hair. She had an earthy skin tone and fiery dark brown eyes. Her face had delicate features for such a bold crime fighter and she was all about fighting crime. No villain was sure about the limit or extent of her powers. They were also unsure if she really had superhuman abilities or was just a very good magician and illusionist. The material of her outfit was a crimson red with gold trimming. The upper part of her outfit fit her like a second skin. The lower portion was a skirt that went half way down her thighs. Thighs that Dr. Gyno got caught looking at when he should have been paying more attention to her incoming attack.

A fireball struck him dead center in the chest and threw him back against the brick wall behind him. He’d been distracted by Azteca’s gorgeous legs when the fireball struck him. Just as he got to his feet, a powerful blast of wind sent him crashing against the wall again. He groaned as he got up more slowly the next time. He’d made it up onto his hands and knees when a powerful kick from the tiny heroine sent him against the wall with a thunderous sound. He was lying on his back as she stood over him. In a determined tone she said, “You’re finished, Dr. Gyno. You’re going to lead me back to your lair and I’m going to free all those girls that you have captured. Then, you’re going to prison for a long, long time.” As she looked down at him, she noticed that he was grinning. She couldn’t figure out why until she realized that he was looking up her skirt. She gave him a quick kick to the head and said, “You disgusting pervert!”

Dr. Gyno had kept her busy just long enough. Without warning, tentacles wrapped around each of her wrists and ankles while another one filled her mouth, preventing her from speaking. Dr. Gyno got to his feet, smiling. He said, “Well now Azteca, meet my collector drone. You’ll be going to my lair all right, but you’ll be going there as my sleepy prize.” He laughed as she struggled mightily against the tentacles restraining her from behind. The villain pressed a button on the guard of his forearm and Azteca felt a needle jab into her neck and start pumping her full of his powerful sedative. Her face was angry and defiant as she stared at him, growling, refusing to give in to the drug that was making her want to go to sleep. For several long seconds, they remained face to face. He began to wonder if she was going to manage to fight off the drug somehow. Just as he began to worry, she exhaled as though she were very tired. The expression on her face went from angry defiance to one of distress.

Azteca felt the drug relentlessly shutting her down. Behind her lovely dark brown eyes, she could feel a fogginess enveloping her. She felt his gloved hand begin to stroke her pussy through her panties as his other gloved hand shot a white, silky vapor into her face. Against her will, she started to grow wet in response. Something in the vapors was making her feelings about him change. She felt him pull her panties aside and penetrate her with two fingers. She felt his metallic gloved fingers entering her. She shuddered with pleasure, unable to stop him or fight back. The harder she pushed back to fight it, the more tired and attracted to him she became. She hated that his drugs were controlling her like this. The fog and her newfound attraction to him were making it harder and harder to focus. Her anger vanished along with her resistance. Her lovely brown eyes rolled up into her head and with a sigh, she lost consciousness. She collapsed into the grip of the tentacles as her head nodded forward in defeat. Gently touching the side of her peaceful face, he said to her, “Sleep well, pretty girl. I’ve got big plans for you.” With an evil laugh, he had the drone pull the helpless Azteca up into its cargo bay, close its doors and transport the sleeping heroine to his lab. He enjoyed watching her silky black hair blowing in the wind and the peaceful look upon her face before the drone’s cargo doors closed.

Shield Girl was busy stopping a bank robbery when Nightshade first spotted her. Shield Girl was a tall blonde-haired woman costumed in red, white and blue of course. Her trusty shield protected her from attackers and made a handy weapon with which to bash those in need of a good bashing. She kept her long, golden hair tied back giving her an athletic appearance. She had littered the floor with criminals, as she stood alone in victory. The robbers had managed to disable the alarm and cameras and so Shield Girl had definitely prevented them from getting away with an enormous haul. She was surveying the damage when she heard the voice of Nightshade. Turning quickly she saw the villainess in her tight fitting blue costume. Emblazoned across her chest was an image of the poisonous flower that she named herself after. The crotch of her outfit was absolutely skin tight and cut deep into her most private areas. It left nothing to the imagination. Men found it very distracting, women found it totally disgusting. She was a sex maniac to say the least. She had an ample sized bubble butt with the breasts to match. She had full, pink lips, a button nose and pretty green eyes. Her black hair framed her face and gave her a somewhat menacing look. Her favorite activity as a super villainess was to gain control of young men and fuck their brains out. She usually ended up reducing them to mindless drones.

Miss Shield looked at her with disdain saying, “Oh, I see someone brought the trash in. Must you dress like such a slut?” Nightshade replied, “After I kick your shield carrying ass I’m going to bend you over and make these boys have their way with you, bitch.” Miss Shield charged and the fight was on. Just as Miss Shield reached Nightshade, she swung her shield at Nightshade, slamming it into her. The force of the blow sent Nightshade crashing into the wall behind her. She grunted softly as she slid down the wall. Her silky dark hair following her down. Her legs and ass jiggled when she hit the floor. She slumped over to one side and collapsed. Miss Shield was far stronger than Nightshade, far better at combat. Miss Shield said, “What were you thinking? You stood no chance.” She lifted the unconscious Nightshade from the floor and put the villainess over her shoulder. Steadying her fallen foe with a hand on her soft ass, Miss Shield turned to face the men she’d defeated earlier. Surveying the floor she said, “Looks like I’m going to have to tell the police to bring the wagon.”

Without warning, she felt something pierce into her neck with a sting. She froze for a second in shock. Nightshade wiggled her ass around to get some momentum and then slid down Shield Girl’s front and into a standing position. Shield girl was looking around as she began to take in the effects of Nightshade’s serum. She plucked another thorn-like needle from her belt as she gently touched Shield Girl’s face. She smiled at her victim and said, “Oh, aren’t you feeling good?” Shield Girl began to feel numb all over and she felt a strange detachment from the world around her. It was as if she couldn’t be sure that what was happening was real. Confusion swarmed over her as her legs turned to rubber. Nightshade patted her hair softly as she sank to her knees, resting against Nightshade’s abdomen. Nightshade took the girl’s shield from her and placed it in front of the kneeling girl’s hips. She enjoyed bending the beautiful blonde girl over on the edge of it.

As she raised Shield Girl’s skirt and pulled down her panties, Nightshade said, “I’m going through a lot of trouble for this, but a promise is a promise.” Admiring the golden skin of Shield Girl’s bare ass, she gave it a good smack and enjoyed watching it jiggle. She left the girl draped over the shield as she went and woke up one of the criminals that Shield Girl had knocked out. As he came to, she pressed one of her slave thorns into his neck and smiled as she watched her chemical weapon take away his mind. As his eyes rolled up and he surrendered his mind to her drug, she smiled and caressed the side of his face. She said, “That’s it, baby. Come to mama. Just relax and give yourself to me.” She really was a total slut at heart. The second she had him under her control she made him stand in front of her as she got his dick out of his pants and started kissing, licking and sucking on it. In no time he was as hard as a rail. She loved putting the length of that piece of meat into her mouth. She was on her knees, sucking him with abandon. His eyes were closed and his head was tipped back as he was lost in the sensation. She loved to feel the head of that long, pink beef sword poking at her tonsils, threatening to press right down her throat.

She had to stop herself from making him cum; when it came to sucking dick, her appetite was insatiable. Nothing made her feel hotter or more violated than drinking cum. Taking a firm grip around his shaft, she stood up and gave her new slave his instructions. She said in a wicked tone, “I want you to take this meat hammer of yours and slam it into that beautiful helpless ass bent over that shield.” With a grunt he walked over to Shield Girl. His large rough hands spread her tender ass cheeks wide apart, exposing her helpless tender pink pussy. He paused for a second, taking in the beauty of her glistening, moist deliciousness. She was so smooth and tight, she was going to be the best fuck he’d ever had. He pressed the head of his dick through her slippery pink opening. Shield Girl let out a lusty moan as she felt the intrusion. The feeling of her tight little tunnel wrapped around his rock hard dick almost made him cum immediately. The sensitive tip felt every ripple inside of her. As he slowly slid his dick in and out of her he realized that her pussy was a very efficient man-milking machine.

His voice trembled as he made sounds of pleasure in response to the muscles inside of her greedily grabbing at his dick. Through the fog of her drugged state, Shield Girl felt his dick driving in and out of her. It felt so good she gave up trying to protest or fight it and just let him fuck her silly. Without her noticing, her back arched to expose her pussy to deeper penetration from behind. She felt his strong hands holding her hips in place, forcing her body to swallow every solid inch of his dick. She breathed in his scent, decidedly masculine it was musky and stimulated her a great deal. She relaxed her neck and let her head hang as she took his dick inside of her over and over.

By this time Nightshade had awakened another one of the burglars and enslaved them. She had this one put his crotch in front of Shield Girl’s face. In her current condition, she was so horny from being fucked by the first burglar that began sucking on the second one almost immediately. She made the mistake of breathing deeply when she detected the scent of his loins. It sent her mind reeling. At the end of the day she was a woman that was biologically programmed to want men. Having one fucking her from behind while her face was in the lap of another was too much for her to hold back on any longer. She gripped his very hard dick and slid it all the way into her mouth as though she were starving. She bit it ever so tenderly and teased it with her tongue up and down the shaft. She was lost in lust, overcome by the sex, pheromones and drugs. That dick slamming into her was erasing her will with every thrust.

She felt Nightshade petting her head as she blew the man with abandon. Eyes closed her head bobbed up and down with abandon. She felt him tensing up as he approached orgasm as she began to bob her head faster. When she made him cum she hungrily swallowed every last drop. Watching her slurp it down was such a turn on it made the man fucking her from behind spray his cum inside of her. She went limp and rolled off of the shield and onto the floor. Lying on her back she saw Nightshade sit beside her, smiling down. She spread some kind of gel onto Shield Girl’s upper lip. Shield Girl could smell the strong vapors that it emitted immediately. Nightshade rubbed Shield Girl’s belly forcing her to lie back and relax as she breathed in the vapors. She was already in a drugged daze. The vapors quickly made her head spin. Then her eyes began to blink and dilate as she felt the urge to sleep. She experienced a falling sensation and then she went out like a light. Nightshade brushed the girl’s hair back and said, “That’s a good girl. It’s bedtime sweetie. You just have a nice sleep.” Cupping the sides of the sleeping girl’s face, she gently rolled her head from side to side. Her head rolled with zero resistance, indicating that Shield Girl was completely under the power of Nightshade’s sleep gel.

Pointing to one burglar and then the other she said, “You! Pick her up and carry her over your shoulder. Carefully! I don’t want her injured. And you! Bring her shield along. We’re going now before anyone else comes along.” Draped over the man’s shoulder, Shield Girl’s hair and limbs hung loose as the helpless girl was carried from the building. As they walked out, Nightshade said, “That gel will keep her on her back for a couple of hours. She won’t be making any more trouble while she’s in dreamland.”

At their emergency meeting the Shero League were discussing the disappearance of several of their sisters. Amazona stood tall; her countenance was one of fierce determination. Her raven black hair hung upon her strong shoulders. She was a statuesque woman with an astonishing build. Her body looked like a statue celebrating the female form. Her breasts, though they were proportional to her body were massive. Her powerful thighs could have been tree trunks. Yet they had the most graceful taper down to her ankles. While Miss Brick was ultimately stronger, none were better fighters for the cause than Amazona. Right now she was very upset about her missing little sister, Azteca. All of the women were distressed about their missing friends and trying to figure out what to do about it. Bluebird, Milk Maid and Miss Brick had all vanished without a trace the night before. Now no one had heard from Azteca or Shield Girl in several hours.

No one had claimed responsibility for the disappearances, but all present had a good idea who might be behind it all. Amazona said, “That diabolical Dr. Gyno and his gang of creeps have to be responsible for this.” Mystic stood at the other end of the room. Her skin-tight black outfit had bright mystical symbols down the length. A dark veil obscured all but her beautiful dark eyes. She was a much smaller woman than Amazona, but she sported a very impressive, sleek physique. She’d been listening to the discussion up until this point finally joined in. She said, “I have to agree. We have plenty of baddies around, but Dr. Gyno is the only one with the moxy to pull off something this big. We’ve already seen reports of crime going up because a few of our girls aren’t out there to put a stop to it.” Fireball stood next to her, her outfit featured a flame pattern. Her beautiful red hair and striking green eyes gave her a fierce look. She wore a small crimson mask about her eyes and nose. She was a powerfully built woman. Not as lithe as Mystic she had curves, large breasts and a very shapely rear end. She commented, “We need to hunt one of his operatives down and find out what they know.”

Mermaiden agreed, “I think so too, they’ve been really active. It should be easy enough to find one of them out there. All we have to do is get one of them back here and interrogate them. Miss Mesmer should be able to get the truth out of them.” Amazona nodded her head in agreement and said, “Yes, we’ll split up and try to locate one of their agents. Be sure to keep your communicator bands on. We’ll need to close in and snare them quickly before they can summon help.” With that the Shero League went out in search of Dr. Gyno’s forces of perversion.

Mystic was airborne upon her sparkling cloud on the hunt immediately. Fireball flew in the opposite direction, leaving a fire trail in the sky as she went. Mermaiden swam through the tunnels to the harbor, not surprisingly; she loved the water and always wanted to be in it or near it. Her green form-fitting suit advertised her sleek and graceful form; her long blonde hair flowed behind her as she swam with tremendous speed. The triton proudly emblazed upon her chest was her mark. She wanted to check out the harbor anyway. There was a great deal of activity there now. It was also a perfect place to smuggle contraband. Human trafficking had become a larger and larger problem lately. Most of the victims were young women. Her sensitive hearing allowed her to hear everything around her for great distances much like a passive sonar.

She was listening for any activity that might lead her to one of the villains that her sisters were looking for. She swam along the docks, listening carefully. She heard all kinds of voices. It had taken her some time to be able to unscramble them and listen to them all but the effort had been worth it. Her abilities made her one of the best covert operators on the team. For all her alertness though, she was completely unaware that someone had detected her presence. She never saw the capsule that charged at her from the rear. It was smaller than a fist and as soon as it got within a foot of her, it let loose a milky, inky cloud that enveloped her instantly. It disoriented her immediately as she could no longer see anything around her. The substance clung to her and began to seep into her skin. She thrashed around attempting to free herself from this mysterious cloud.

Unable to get away from the cloud she felt her head begin to spin as her body was growing numb. Her powerful legs became unresponsive and she was becoming sleepier with each passing second. The substance had completely invaded her brain now; it turned her mind into a foggy mess. Within a few seconds, she was too sleepy to keep her eyes open any longer. She collapsed in surrender and slowly began to sink to the floor of the bay. She was lying there unconscious when a small submarine approached her. Operating the sub was The Octopus, an infamous underwater pirate. A set of eight tentacles gently reached down from the small submarine and lifted his victim into the hold. Once she was safely inside, the hatch closed and the water was drained from the chamber. He knew that without the water she wouldn’t have her powers. Not that she could use them right now with the sedative keeping her quiet. On the monitor, he could see the tentacles stripping her body of her costume. The milky white cloud stained her body and her hair. The naked young woman was stained white from head to feet.

Her prone body looked delicious, The Octupus would have liked nothing more than to indulge himself but he knew better than to cross Dr. Gyno. Dr. Gyno had sent The Octopus to oversee the transfer of the slave women to a customer overseas. He was to capture any agent that attempted to interfere and have them sent to the lab. The orders were unambiguous and The Octopus intended to carry them out to the letter. Once inside his nefarious boathouse he had Mermaiden transferred to an unmarked and windowless van. The sedative in the white substance stuck to her skin would keep her out of commission for hours, plenty of time to deliver her safely into the clutches of Dr. Gyno.

Fireball was blazing through the air looking for baddies when she spotted her nemesis, Hydra. Hydra had the power to propel herself and water great distances with tremendous power. At the moment she was battling a group of police officers and was clearly getting the better of them. Their bullets were passing through her watery form with no effect while her powerful jets of water were capable of cutting them like a laser. Fireball could hear Hydra laughing at her helpless victims as she taunted them. She invited Hydra to pick on someone her own size with a stream of fireballs into her back. The searing pain from the infernal balls stopped Hydra in her tracks and brought her to her knees in agony. Recovering quickly, she stood and spun around in anger. Shooting daggers with her eyes she said, “You’ll pay for that, Firecrotch!” A vortex of water flew up toward Fireball, which she easily dodged. As she did, she replied with another fireball to Hydra’s face that sent her reeling backwards. The steam rising from her head was like her blood. Another hail of fireballs burst on the concrete around her. The pain from the heat caused Hydra to crumple up and drop to the ground.

Weakened, she reverted back to her human form. She looked up with fear as Fireball descended from the air. Hydra’s pretty brown eyes were full of fear. Her lovely red lip was split and she dabbed it gently with the back of her gloved hand. Her dark brown hair had loose curls in it. She really was a very pleasant looking girl. Fireball landed in front of her, posed heroically. She said, “Give it up, Hydra. You’re beaten.” Hydra was on her knees, looking up she saw Fireball’s raised hand. She knew with a single additional blast, Fireball could finish her. She’d always managed to escape before, but this time the fat-assed bitch had really gotten the jump on her. She knew that with one false move she’d be turned into a pile of ash. Slowly, she raised her hands in surrender. Bitterly she said, “Looks like you win this one, Firecrotch.” Within a couple of minutes, a van had arrived to transport Hydra back the Shero League headquarters.

Hydra’s face took on a look of surprise when she saw two nurses pull the stretcher out of the van. Looking down at it, she asked, “What’s that for?” Fireball replied, “For you, of course.” As she heard the words, she felt the sting of the needle and the sharp hiss of the injection gun against her neck. The nurses took hold of her arms and restrained her until the powerful sedative took effect. Fireball smiled, “Now, now, you’re a little grumpy, time to lie down for a little nap.” As she saw the drug beginning to take Hydra over she said, “That’s a good girl. Just let it take you away. Sleep now. Just sleep.” Hydra’s eyes rolled up as she collapsed into the arms of the nurses and was quickly strapped down on the stretcher. Fireball gently stroked Hydra’s dark brunette hair away from her pretty sleeping face. She said, “Now, did you think I was just going to leave you alone with those nurses? No, no, that’s just a little insurance to make sure you stay nice and quiet for your ride back to headquarters.” The nurses placed the sleeping Hydra into the van, secured the stretcher and closed her in. Within seconds, the van was on its way. Soon she would be under the power of Miss Mesmer, having Dr. Gyno’s secrets pulled out of her.