The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The S-Hero League

Chapter 3 — Dr. Gyno’s Lab

Miss Brick’s naked and motionless form was lying face down on a body stand. Her lovely mane of blonde hair hanging down, her powerful arms hung limp and helpless over the sides of the platform. Her large breasts hung freely through the openings in the bottom of the support. Her legs were bent at the knee and spread wide, exposing her pelvic region completely. Her powerful body and limbs held Dr. Gyno in awe as he delicately caressed her skin. He felt the powerful muscles resting within her drugged frame. It fascinated him that his system was having such a hard time keeping this woman incapacitated. His system had to fight to keep her under control. She had kept fighting her way back to consciousness with just simple sedation. She was far too strong to risk being allowed to awaken. In the end he was left with no choice but to knock her out with a massive combined dose of IV Fentanyl, Midazolam and Propofol and keep her under with inhaled Sevoflurane. He adored her soft, tender lips wrapped around the breathing tube that was pumping her full of chemical sleep. The Sevoflurane was mixed with Oxygen and Nitrous Oxide but at many times the normal strength. His system was pumping her full of enough drugs to take down an elephant and it was still struggling to keep her contained. He walked around the back of her standing between her legs and admired the lovely shade of pink she had on the lips and opening of her vagina. The slick, black pole of his Gyno Probe was fully inserted into her. His computer was analyzing her reproductive system at that very moment.

Deep inside her it was analyzing her ovum in order to see if she was capable of passing her abilities on to her offspring. Dr. Gyno was very interested in forcing her body to give birth to a small army of superior progeny that would be brainwashed to serve him. Unable to stop himself, he inserted a finger between the Gyno Probe and the opening of her vagina and pressed it in to the third knuckle. It was SO slippery, warm and soft. He closed his eyes and imagined what it would be like to press his dick into this gorgeous specimen of womanhood. Removing the finger, he held it up to his nose to smell it. Her super powerful female pheromones were having an effect upon him. His head was beginning to spin a little just as Nurse Nasty pulled his finger away from his nose and started sucking on it. He looked into her chocolate brown eyes full of lust and smiled as he felt her sensual lips wrapped around his finger, sucking it clean of Miss Brick’s juices. Eyeing him with her fiery, lusty eyes, she dropped to her knees and opened the barn door of his supervillain pants. She gently began to lick and kiss his dick. He groaned, still under the influence of Miss Brick’s pheromones.

His dick hardened as Nurse Nasty’s moist, soft lips wrapped around his shaft and sucked at his dick like a milking machine. His eyes rolled up and his upper body collapsed over her back as she was literally sucking his will from him. He never saw the small vibrator that she took from her pocket. She used his pre-cum to lubricate it and then inserted it through his anus. She knew just where to find and manipulate his prostate with the vibrator. He gasped as he felt it massaging his gland, within seconds he was cumming in her mouth as she sucked with abandon. He collapsed to the floor on his back to recover from his orgasm. Without missing a beat, she withdrew a small syringe and injected his neck with the fast acting cocktail he’d used earlier to knock out Miss Brick. He felt the sting of the needle, but by the time he realized what was happening, it was already too late. She ran her fingers through is hair, smiling. She said, “That’s it, sugar pie. I just need you to go sleepy bye for a while.” His eyes rolled and he surrendered to the sedatives. She continued, “That’s it, boy. Just sleep now. Such a good boy.”

She gently stroked his face with her hand, adoring his handsome face. She found it amazing that even though he was the most notorious villain in their midst, he still looked so innocent when he was sleeping. She said, “Mmmmmh! I’ve got plans for you later, handsome.” She got up from the floor and walked over to the helpless Miss Brick. She said, “I had his attention, I had him wrapped around my little finger. Then you had to come along, bitch. He’s been obsessed with you ever since. Well I’m getting you out of here.” She worked quickly to disconnect Miss Brick from the machine that was keeping her unconscious and analyzing her reproductive system. She was far too large for Nurse Nasty to carry so she rolled her out of the room on her cart. She couldn’t help but admire Miss Brick’s body. The woman was every inch a super heroine. Tall, beautiful with a physique like a goddess.

Nurse Nasty had figured that Miss Brick would wake up grateful to be free and just go away. She also figured that she would be safe as long as Miss Brick was restrained. Lastly, she figured with the amount of drugs in her system it would be hours before Miss Brick was awake enough to be a danger. She rolled Miss Brick out to the underground parking and locked the wheels on the cart. She’d picked a secluded spot where Miss Brick wouldn’t be on camera. The sight of her bare skin under the light was something to behold. Unable to help herself she stepped up between Miss Brick’s wide spread legs. Nurse Nasty opened up the sleeping woman’s pussy lips with her thumbs. She licked the lips of her lower mouth as she ogled its perfect pink shade. Miss Brick’s pussy looked so moist and perfect she just wanted to climb inside it. She stripped naked and climbed up onto Miss Brick’s back. She put her face between Miss Brick’s spread legs. The delicate scent of her pussy enticed Nurse Nasty. Her face went flush as she gave in to desire, dropped her face into the pussy and began lapping away like a kitten in a saucer of milk.

Miss Brick had no idea how long she’d been in a state of oblivion. She didn’t even remember being put under. She had no idea where she was or what was going on. She began to hear sounds, distant sounds. Moaning? Happy moaning? The sound beckoned her toward consciousness. Suddenly she began aware of great pleasure, as a soft tongue was gently licking her pussy. Lips were kissing and sucking at her vaginal opening and fingers were delicately massaging her clitoris. Involuntarily she let out a sleepy sigh and smiled a little. Then she became aware of the light and began to stir a little. She was very sleepy and still weak from the drugs, but their effect was diminishing. Nurse Nasty was completely lost in eating Miss Brick’s pussy. Her powerful pheromones were taking away Nurse Nasty’s ability to think clearly. All she cared about was the pussy; she had to have that pussy. Miss Brick, in her drugged state couldn’t resist Nurse Nasty and quickly started to cum.

The Leech had discovered Dr. Gyno on the floor of his own lab. More to the point, he noticed his prize, Miss Brick, was missing from the scene. There were no signs of a struggle. He immediately began to check the surveillance system. He also put out a silent alarm to his colleagues in the building. Nurse Nasty missed hers; she was too preoccupied. Techno Pimp did not miss the alarm and checked in with The Leech immediately. He used the communicator on his wrist to call The Leech and ask him what was going on. Leech answered, “Hello?” Techno Pimp replied, “I got the alert, what happened?” The Leech said: “Miss Brick has disappeared from the lab, it looks like she managed to knock out Dr. Gyno and escape. There’s no sign of Nurse Nasty, either!” Techno Pimp said, “That’s not good! I’ve never seen Nurse Nasty more than a few steps away from Gyno when he’s here. She’s always trying to trick him into fucking her. I tell her she should come and work for me but I just keep getting slapped.” Leech replied, “Yeah, well all I know is that super strong bitch is on the loose. None of the outside cameras shows her leaving, she’s probably still inside the building. Watch your ass!” Techno Pimp said, “Will do. When I find her I’m going to show her what it means to be controlled.” Leech snapped back, “You’d better not fuck her! She’s mine, you greedy bastard.” Techno Pimp just laughed into the mic and started his search.

The Leech decided to go on a hunt of his own. Right outside the door he ran into Pussy Kat. She asked him what the alert was about and he quickly explained. She agreed to search with him because she figured Miss Brick was too dangerous to be left on the loose and because she didn’t want to run into the woman on her own. Meanwhile, Techno Pimp was checking out the holding rooms for the other super heroines. He figured that Miss Brick might just be trying to set them all loose. He walked into the primary holding cell. There he found the gorgeous sleeping Bluebird. Her petite, yet athletic body was at rest. She was such a dynamic person with a very strong will. But, in the grip of Dr. Gyno’s gas, she had been completely shut down. She was lying on her back, naked and spread eagle while the respirator relentlessly pumped her full of sevoflurane to keep her quiet. He adored her innocent looking face as he enjoyed seeing her under control of the machine that made her breathe. She would lie there helpless and quiet until Dr. Gyno was ready to deal with her. He brushed her body with his fingertips as he walked past.

On the table next to her was a naked and sleeping Shield Girl. Like Bluebird, Gyno’s machine was keeping Shield Girl incapacitated until he could get a better look at her. Hanging upright in a body sling was Lisa Dewy, the pretty redhead that Gyno had captured earlier. She was being kept in a hypnotic state by the doctor’s drugs while his voice was piped into her ears. His words worked on her mind, sculpting it into that of an obedient fuck slave. Lisa’s drowsy blue eyes stared emptily before her. She could feel the doctor’s words becoming her thoughts as they droned their way into her mind. Unable to fight them, all she could do was hang there limp and helpless and let herself be reprogrammed.

Not far from her, the medi-scanner was plugged into the helpless Azteca. Her mystical powers were too dangerous for her to be allowed to wake up. The scanner was keeping her under using Propofol. As the machine kept her asleep, it was scanning and probing her body, examining every inch of her. It took samples from her for the lab as she slept against her will. The lab’s job was to try to figure out the source of her power to see if it could be duplicated. Techno Pimp admired Azteca’s lovely cocoa skin and her alluring physique. She was all woman: soft, delicate, graceful, and mysterious. Her raven hair and dark eyes were a real turn on for Techno Pimp. Once her samples had been acquired and the analysis of her body was complete, she would be turned over to Techno Pimp and made into his willing whore. It was hard for him to wait he wanted to fuck her so badly. Making her suck his dick against her will was going to be a real thrill for him.

Down the hall, in the experiment room he found Milk Maid in the grip of Dairy King’s nefarious milking machine. She was lying on a harness, faced down. Her hair hung down loose, obscuring her face. Her arms and legs were strapped into place, her very large breasts hung down. The milking hoses were latched on and milking her like mad. All the while she was kept sedated so that she would lie there quietly and allow herself to be milked. Her pussy was stuffed with a large, powerful vibrator and a vibrating pleaser was sucked onto her clitty. A ball tipped vibrator was pressed against her asshole pleasuring her as well. In her drugged state, these devices along with the milking kept her very pacified and content so she didn’t try to fight the sedation. He looked at the milk in the collector. He wanted some of it very badly, but realized that her milk knocked out its victims. Which was why Dr. Gyno was so interesting in harvesting it. All the while, Gyno’s voice was brainwashing her in her vulnerable state. With no will to resist, she was rapidly becoming his property.

Meanwhile nearby, Mermaiden was being brainwashed by one of Techno Pimp’s devices. The spiraling lights penetrated her pretty eyes, reaching deep into the woman’s mind. Her mind was being pinned down while the hypnotic soundscape worked on her. Her mouth was slightly agape and her eyes were blank and empty. Techno Pimp enjoyed seeing his machine have its way with her. The physical restraints had been released long ago. The real restraints acting on her now were the drugs that the machine kept pumping into her and the hypnotic visual and audio elements that prevented her from being able to think on her own. He had weakened her enough that soon she would very willingly tell Dr. Gyno some of the most intimate secrets about the other heroines of the S-Hero League. Secrets that would make them much easier to defeat, capture and enslave.

Elsewhere, Pussy Kat and The Leech rounded the corner into the underground parking. Kat’s sensitive ears picked up a sound. Leading The Leech by the hand, she guided him toward the feint noise. Peeping around the backside of a large van, both of them could see Nurse Nasty ass licking the heavily drugged and restrained Miss Brick. It was obvious that Nurse Nasty was enjoying herself no end. It was also obvious that Miss Brick was trying to overcome the drugs and marshal some kind of resistance. The Leech whispered to Pussy Kat that it wouldn’t be long before Miss Brick was awake enough and strong enough to break out of those bonds. Pussy Kat told him that she figured Nurse Nasty must have brought Miss Brick out here on her own. Miss Brick was in no position to transport herself.

Pussy Kat felt The Leech moving behind her. Eventually her curiosity caused her to break her stare from Nurse Nasty long enough to see what he was doing. She whispered angrily, “You sick fuck! You’re jerking yourself off to this??” The Leech replied quietly, “No, you dumb bitch, I’m just getting ready to distract her so you can take her down.” Kat replied, “Well stop fucking around and get it done.” Swiftly, The Leech walked up to Nurse Nasty. She was so occupied with Miss Brick’s perfect ass that she didn’t see him until it was too late. Just as she looked up, he shot a sticky load out of his tentacle-like dick right into her face. As she tried to wipe it off, The Leech pulled her down and forced her onto her back on the floor and held her down. She started to yell and protest, still blind from the wad he’d shot in her face. Pussy Kat unzipped the flap of her crotch and straddled Nurse Nasty. Without a word she began to smother Nurse Nasty with her weaponized pussy. Nurse Nasty felt Pussy Kat’s soft, warm pussy cover her mouth and nose as she ground her hips. Nurse Nasty knew exactly what Pussy Kat was up to, but the knowledge did her no good. The scent of the pussy was irresistible. Unable to help herself, she stopped crying for help and started eating that pussy. The taste was indescribably good as her tongue expertly fucked the cum out of Pussy Kat almost immediately. Nurse Nasty swallowed every bit of the gusher and kept right on licking, kissing and nibbling at the pussy. Soon her movements subsided she began to succumb to Pussy Kat’s slave making pussy. Kat smiled as she watched Nurse Nasty’s chocolate colored eyes close half way. She felt the nurse’s hands grab her cheeks and push her forward just a little. Then she felt Nurse Nasty’s pointed tongue darting against her asshole. She hadn’t expected it, and the tongue felt really good so she just went with it.

In the meantime, The Leech enjoyed watching Pussy Kat subdue her victim. So much so that he almost failed to notice that Miss Brick was straining against her bonds. In another few seconds she would break free and they’d all be in trouble. The Leech said, “Not so fast, miss. I think maybe you need another nap.” Miss Brick was grunting as she strained against the bonds. She was getting stronger with each passing second. Her sky blue eyes went wide in surprise when she felt the tip of The Leech’s tentacle dick press against her asshole. It was still all slippery from Nurse Nasty’s licking. She shuddered all over as she felt his ridiculously long tentacle dick penetrate her soft ass. She gasped as it effortlessly slid deeper and deeper inside her. Her head began to spin, she remembered him doing this to her before. Every bit of her will wanted to fight to break loose and stop him, but her body was already giving in to him. She was ashamed that her own body was betraying her. She was finding it harder and harder not to agree though. She felt him climb onto her back once he was all the way in. She loved what his dick was doing to her inside. Her body was quivering with pleasure all over. He started massaging her scalp from behind with his fingers. She felt him telepathically reaching into her mind. Forcing her to relax and open up.

She no longer possessed the will to fight him. She went limp underneath him and just gave in to being fucked. She could feel him smiling down at her. She was angry with herself for finding that she enjoyed pleasing him with her body. She knew that within a few more seconds he would force her to cum and that her body would release Oxytocin into her blood stream. It acted like a drug, making her bond with him. Making her want to be his, whether she liked it or not. Her emotions were running away with her, she couldn’t fight the passion welling up in her any longer. Adding to her humiliation, Pussy Kat unstrapped her bonds and instead of trying to get away she bent her knees fully. That opened her backside up more completely and then she raised her hips to let him fuck her just that much deeper. She felt him wrap his masculine arms tightly around her body as he began thrusting rapidly, getting ready to cum. The pleasure coursing through her body was too powerful, she couldn’t hold back any longer. With a loud groan she came all over. The orgasm was so powerful that she started to cry. He came deep inside her, she felt load after load come splashing in. She collapsed in total surrender to him; she belonged to him now, she wouldn’t fight him anymore. He cradled her in his strong arms, cupping her breasts and kissing her neck gently as she drifted away. She smiled as she realized that he didn’t drain her power again. In her state she took that as a sign of affection. She felt his long dick between her legs, halfway wrapped around her thigh. She began to dream of being fucked into submission again as she fell asleep in his arms.

Amazona had been searching for her sister, Azteca. Unlike Azteca, she wasn’t a cute and petite little thing. She stood 6′ 4″, with the body of Venus. More like Artemis, really, since she carried a powerful bow and her skill with it was legendary. Criminals feared the sight of her, she could hurl an automobile at them, punch through a brick wall like a paper bag and no man had ever managed to penetrate her. She was still a virgin and proud of it. She’d responded to reports of Ladies Man being out on a spree. She’d never met him in person, but scoffed at his arrogant and egotistical brand of machismo. She considered him to be a knuckle dragging idiot that needed to be put in his place. She was already angry about the disappearance of her little sister and she was going to take it out on that chauvinistic bastard.

Amazona landed her Pegasus outside a jewelry store just as Ladies Man was walking out with a haul. He was the very definition of tall, dark and handsome. He was very well-muscled and his tights showed every delicious bit. He had a ridiculously charming grin, a cleft chin, a very masculine jaw and deep-set blue eyes. Powerful broad shoulders dripped with masculinity. His ridiculously slender hips and a perfect, high, tight ass abounded with virility. Inside, the ladies in the jewelry shop were still swooning over him as they watched him leave. His voice was a deep baritone as he smiled and waved back at them to say goodbye. Amazona was in no mood. She said, “Well, well, if it isn’t prince charming himself.”

Ladies Man stopped dead in his tracks and looked forward to see her in his path. For just a second, he was concerned about confronting her. That disappeared in a puff of smoke and on came the charm. Beaming his most radiant grin he said, “My, Miss Amazona, aren’t you a vision of loveliness today.” She retorted, “Save it, scumbag. I’m taking you in!” He chuckled softly at her words. In spite of herself, she began to find his cocky humor alluring. She also found it attractive that he wasn’t afraid of her like the other criminals. She shook her head to clear those thoughts from her mind. The big man stepped up to her and very gently brushed the hair back away from the side of her face. Looking deeply into her softening brown eyes he flashed the cutest smile. Softly he said, “You really do have the prettiest eyes I’ve ever seen, miss.” She felt her face resting against his strong hand. Without realizing it, she’d been adoring his scent. It made her feel warm and safe inside, His smile was so alluring and she was getting lost in his eyes. Smiling at her he said, “Are you falling for my charm, miss? Of course you are, don’t be ridiculous! You’re female, no woman can resist this…”

In slow motion she saw his handsome face get closer and closer to her own. Before she could speak a word, his lips met hers, silencing her. She felt her eyes slide shut as the kiss made her see fireworks behind her eyelids. She didn’t even realize that her right leg had bent at the knee, her foot was raised. She felt his powerful arms wrap around her, dipping her as the kiss deepened. Her limbs turned to jelly and she collapsed into his arms, literally swept from her feet. Delicately, he carried her in his strong arms. She’d never had a man pick her up, let alone carry her around. The feeling of resting in his powerful arms started to win her. She forgot all about fighting crime, about stopping super villains. She was so wet between her legs her knees were too weak to stand, telling her that her body wanted to lie down for him. She wanted to lie down for him. Lie down and just let him have his way with her body.

Placing her in the seat of his vehicle he kissed her passionately after buckling her in. After breaking the kiss he looked deeply into her eyes. He said, “Just something to keep you quiet, sweetheart. Don’t fight it.” She felt a small sting in her neck as he was looking into her very soul. All she could say was, “Uhhhhh…” Within seconds her eyelids were getting too heavy to stay open. Her vision went blurry and she heard his pussy-wetting voice say, “There there, beautiful, just sleep now. I’ll take good care of you.” With that she sank back in the seat and let the drug have its way. Seconds later her head nodded in defeat, the drug had taken her over. Making sure she was safely buckled in, he put the seat back all the way. She slept quietly on the way back to his lair. From time to time he looked over to watch her busty chest go up and down as she breathed softly. He was looking forward to turning this woman into his own sex puppet. Away he sped with his sleeping captive quietly riding along. When she awoke he would begin the process of gaining total control over her.