The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The S-Hero League

Chapter 4 Professor Droid’s New Trophies

Jessica was strapped on her back to a conveyer belt that inched her deeper into Professor Droid’s slave processing system. As she was strapped down, the professor had assured her that it would systematically reduce her to a mindlessly obedient robotized slave. Tears streamed from her deep blue eyes as she sobbed in terror awaiting her fate. The automated process would take about an hour so the good professor stepped out to attend other things. He expected to enjoy his new toy when he returned. Jessica readied herself for the end as she could hear the machinery waiting for her further up the conveyer belt. Just when she thought all hope was lost, she heard the shattering of glass above. Gadget and her sidekick Cowgirl came to the rescue. Cowgirl slid down her rope at a steady pace, looking the situation over as she descended. Gadget drifted down with the help of her anti-gravity suit. Her thick, deep red hair flowed as she came down. The mask she wore concealed her nose and upper face. She wore a bright crimson outfit that hugged her figure very closely. Behind her mask, her bright blue eyes showed a sense of determination to save this girl. She rushed to the girl’s aid as Cowgirl covered her.

Upon her wrists were two gadget-filled bands, full of helpful tools for fighting supervillains. She pointed her fist toward the locks on the straps holding Jessica down. With a pulsing sound, the locks were undone one by one. Gadget managed to get Jessica off the conveyer belt just in time. Jessica blurted out, “Oh thank you miss! Thank you so much for rescuing me!” Jessica threw her arms around her rescuer and hugged her tightly. Gadget hugged the girl in return, happy that she had managed to save her. The two girls released their hold on each other and Gadget turned to look for her sidekick. Cowgirl was a tall, young blonde woman with a slender build. Her costume wasn’t nearly as colorful or creative as Gadget’s. But what she lacked in flashy clothing she made up for with her fighting and roping skills. Gadget liked the girl’s fighting spirit. They’d been in countless clashes with the bad guys and she was glad to have Cowgirl backing her up.

“Everything okay over there, Cowgirl?”, asked Gadget. Cowgirl replied, “Coast is clear, I’m going to have a look in back.” Gadget flipped a small cover open on her left wristband and began to study the display. The scanner device told her that the three girls were the only ones present inside the building. She went to expand the scanning range when she felt a sharp sting in her neck. Stunned, she turned around to look at Jessica. The evil smile on Jessica’s face told her everything as she took in the effects of the new implant in her neck. She hadn’t recognized Professor Droid’s sidekick Bim-Bot without her shiny silver body suit and mask. Gadget tried to yell for help, but a faint, “ohhhh…” was all she managed. She felt the device jamming her mind, filling it with white noise and putting her in a fog while it worked to gain control of her. Jessica whispered into Gadget’s ear, “Bim-Bot claims another victim!” She smiled with satisfaction as she watched Professor Droid’s implant taking over the beautiful girl’s mind. Gadget’s body stiffened as she struggled to fight the power of the implant, but within seconds her eyes rolled up and she fell into its grip completely. Her eyes slid closed and her head nodded forward in defeat as the implant began reprogramming her. Within seconds, her eyes opened and she sprang back to life. Gadget was now totally under the control of her implant. Bim-Bot smiled and whispered into her ear again, “That’s better. Now you’re going to take this and use it to help me take over Cowgirl.”

Bim-Bot handed the implant injector to Gadget and whispered instructions into her ear. Gadget smiled as the nefarious plan entered her reprogrammed mind. Once Gadget had her orders Bim-Bot/Jessica got down onto the floor. Gadget called Cowgirl for help and made it look as though she was tending to Professor Droid’s victim. Cowgirl came running in to see Gadget on her knees looking over the girl she’d freed from the conveyor belt earlier. Out of concern for the girl, she got down next to Gadget to help look her over. The worried Cowgirl asked, “Is she alright?”

Without warning, Jessica reached up and took hold of Cowgirl’s head. She began to kiss the startled girl passionately. For the first couple of seconds, Cowgirl was too surprised to do anything about it. Then she noticed what a good kisser Jessica was and just went with the kissing. Cowgirl wasn’t usually into girls, but Jessica was such a good kisser that she didn’t fight it. Her upper body came to rest against Jessica’s chest as her lower body was still upon its knees. Gadget lifted Cowgirl’s short skirt up off her sweet ass, exposing her panties. She pulled a powerful vibrator out of her utility belt that she usually used to subdue a super villainess. She clicked it on with a loud buzz and began to stroke its big, round head up and down Cowgirl’s slit. Cowgirl felt the powerful buzzing through her panties and let out a low moan. She felt herself beginning to melt as the kissing and the vibrator were getting to her.

Gadget pulled Cowgirl’s panties down with a yank and began pleasing her exposed pussy with the vibrator as she reached into her belt for a nice, big steel dildo. Gadget spread Cowgirl’s pussy lips, exposing her perfect pinkness to the cool air. Cowgirl whimpered as she felt the cold hard steel press against her creamy pink opening. She gasped as she felt the steel penis penetrating her inch by inch. Her voice shuddered as the bumps in the dildo slid past her G spot. Within seconds, she was fully penetrated and being overcome by the pulsing vibrations from the device. Gadget smiled and said, “That’s right, Cowgirl. Having a big dick stuck inside you was always your Kryptonite. Cowgirl collapsed across Jessica’s midsection; the powerful takedown dildo had overcome her. She moaned in defeat as she came. She was ashamed of herself for liking it and yet amazingly turned on at the same time.

Gadget admired Cowgirl’s figure as she was lying there, defeated, with the big dildo plugged into her. Gadget got down and began kissing Cowgirl’s neck as the big steel dick buzzed away inside her relentlessly. Jessica/Bim-Bot began brushing Cowgirl’s long, blonde hair up, exposing her neck more completely to Gadget’s sensuous lips. She tingled all over as she enjoyed the neck kissing and fingers running through her hair. She felt a sudden sharp sting in her neck as Gadget implanted her. Instantly she felt something flooding her mind and making it impossible to think. As she fought against the overload of distraction, she felt something gripping her mind and forcing it under some kind of control. Its power was indescribable as she felt it shutting her mind down. Cowgirl realized that she was switching her off. Her blue eyes rolled up as the implant took her over completely ands he collapsed, limp and helpless on Jessica’s body.

Bim-Bot giggled and said in a happy voice, “There she goes. She’s all mine, now. The personality module will remold her completely.” She gave the helpless Cowgirl a wicked smack on the ass. Gadget couldn’t help but feel turned on by the way Cowgirl’s soft ass jiggled from being swatted by Bim-Bot’s hand. Bim-Bot and Gadget stood Cowgirl up and moved her over to a nearby table. Her eyes were half-open and her legs were rubbery as the implant was rewriting her personality. Bim-Bot bent Cowgirl over the table and grabbed the handle of the large vibrating steel dildo that was impaling her pussy. Bim-Bot began to slide the dildo in and out. Gadget licked her lips at the sight of Cowgirl’s creamy lubrication that coated the shining steel dildo. Bim-Bot looked at Gadget and said, “I swear sometimes that you hero girls have a thing for being captured and fucked by the bad guys.” Cowgirl heard every word and understood. A small guilty smile appeared on her lips as she thoroughly enjoyed being fucked by the dildo and mind-fucked by the implant.

Bim-Bot looked at Cowgirl’s facial expression and cooed, “Oh, you like that don’t you, you little bitch. Well, I’ve got something special just for you.” She walked over to a cabinet and took out a decidedly wicked looking strap-on. Gadget licked her lips when she saw Bim-Bot putting it on. She started playing with herself as she watched Bim-Bot position herself behind Cowgirl and remove the vibrating dildo. Then she switched on the one between her own legs. The back end of it was inside her own soaking pussy and it felt so good as the pulsing vibrations invaded her. Barely able to concentrate, she pressed the tip against Cowgirl’s helpless pink pussy and pushed it right into her. Cowgirl groaned with pleasure as Bim-Bot began to fuck her from behind. Her hands clenched into fists as the delicious sensation began to absorb her. Her hips began to thrust back against the penetration instinctively. The implant forced her to release massive amounts of oxytocin into her system, causing her to bond emotionally with Bim-Bot.

Professor Droid returned to the sight of Bim-Bot fucking Cowgirl senseless. Gadget was playing with herself as she watched, one hand on the table leaning on it, the other hand driving her to madness. He walked up behind her and spoke softly in her ear. He said, “Let me help you with that, miss.” His face was close to hers, she was full of passion and lust. She knew who he was, that he was a very bad man but that’s just what she wanted at that moment. He began unzipping her costume seductively. His strong hands were caressing her soft, smooth skin. She had missed feeling a man’s touch. She was so surprised at how gentle he was with her. She purred as she felt his big, hot dick pressed up against her bare ass as he bent her over the table slowly. She felt him spread her legs firmly and then her soft, tender cheeks. Her lovely light pink pussy was leaking all over her inner thighs. She needed to be fucked in the worst way and she was aching for it.

Gadget shuddered with delight as Professor Droid penetrated her from behind and went all the way in slowly. He started fucking her up against the table from behind. The thrusts were strong and slow; just how she liked it. It was only then that she realized the implant somehow allowed him to read her mind. He could scan her thoughts as he fucked her; she felt his presence inside her mind. It was so erotic having her mind probed while he fucked her. He knew exactly how fast and how hard to thrust. She began cumming all over herself almost immediately. His dick relentlessly kept pounding away at the redhead’s soaking little pussy. She’d had sex before but she’d never had a man fuck her like this. She knew then that even without the implant she would probably end up being a willing slave for his dick. It probably would have taken away her will to resist just as effectively as the technology that held her mind in its grip now.

Her body trembled all over as she surrendered to the last orgasm. Professor Droid had stood her up and held her close in his arms as she came. When she was finished, he let go of her. She slid off his hard dick as she sank to the floor. Her head was spinning as her brain was being inundated with oxytocin. She began to think of how much she loved him when the implant began telling her brain it was time to go to sleep. With a whimper, her eyes slid closed and she fell into a deep sleep.

Professor Droid turned his attention to the other girls. Bim-Bot was just finishing off Cowgirl. Cowgirl groaned as the last orgasm took her. Bim-Bot collapsed onto Cowgirl’s back, breathing heavily. Professor Droid brushed Bim-Bot’s blonde hair back and whispered into her ear. He said, “Nice work, my pretty little thing. She’ll do exactly as she is told from now on.” Bim-Bot smiled with satisfaction at a job well done when she felt the sharp sting of the implant entering her neck. She jerked suddenly as if to get away, but Professor Droid held her down. She hissed, “You son of a biiiiiiiii…” Her voice trailed off as the implant took away her will to speak. It clouded her mind with an information overload as it probed her and began to seize control. He spoke softly in her hear as the implant continued to take her over. He said, “I had to guarantee your loyalty. Besides, I could always use another slave.” Within seconds, she sighed as she fell completely under its control. Her pretty blue eyes closed for the last time as a free woman.

Professor Droid placed the three young women on the table and carted them off toward his bed. Now that he had three new toys, he was going to spend the next few days playing with them. The sound of the tune he whistled echoed down the hall as he carted the women off to their fate. From high above, Black Panther’s dark brown eyes peered down. From behind her dark mask, she watched through the window in the roof. She observed the scene closely as the professor rolled his helpless victims away. Her raven hair flowed in the night wind as her claws tapped softly against the glass as she took it all in, calculating her next move.