The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The S-Hero League

Chapter 5 Acquiring Girls

by Penny Propofol

Gadget slept in the stasis tank containing her. Her naked body looked helpless immersed upright in Professor Droid’s suspension fluid. The mask strapped over her mouth and nose kept her body pumped full of sleeping gas and in oblivion as she floated in the tank. Her long, red hair floated freely in the tank. Professor Droid gazed at her face through the glass wall of the tank. The look on her face was one of absolute peace. She looked like a little angel sleeping without a care in the world. The seductive curves of her body made him yearn for her. Still, he had work to do and Cowgirl was waiting. Her temporary implant had been removed and she had been secured inside of the robotizer chamber. Inside the Chamber, Cowgirl strained against her bonds. Her arms and legs were spread and she was lying on her back. She was unable to move her head but was looking around the chamber frantically with her wide open blue eyes.

She shuddered as she felt the device come to life. It immediately swarmed over her body with thousands of tiny tentacle arms. They began to spread some kind of oily substance over every inch of her and in every nook and cranny. They worked with amazing speed and within seconds, she was absolutely soaked with the oil. Then she felt pins being inserted into the temples of her head. She saw a flashing light as the computer linked to her mind. She felt it flooding into her mind and with all her will she fought it.

Back and forth the battle went between the determined young woman and the relentless computer. Suddenly she felt a powerful vibrating steel dick sliding up and down the length of her oily slit. Her legs were spread wide and in the grip of the tentacles, she couldn’t stop it from penetrating her. When it did, her whole body shook. It felt so good, sliding in inch by bumpy vibrating steel hard inch. With her body distracted, the computer quickly seized her mind through the open back door and the battle was over. Her mind was being pinned down and fucked just like her body. She was now fully held within the robotizer’s grip. Her eyes slowly closed as her mind and body surrendered.

The tentacles in the chamber began to apply a powdery substance to her skin. Working with an amazing speed and precision, the girl’s body was absolutely covered in the substance in just a few minutes. The young blonde’s skin changed from a nice oiled tan to a metallic silver as the powder dried. Her lips and nails were colored silver as well. Her inert body could do nothing but lie there and submit to conversion as the custom metallic plates were attached to her silver skin. Part of the hair on the back of her head was shaved away and a new processor was installed. Then her head was covered in a smooth shiny plate of metal. Her old identity, her natural look had been completely removed as had her personality. She was now Professor Droid’s shiny new robot slave. Her emotions had been flattened completely. She spoke in a mindless monotone and was now completely obedient to her new master.

Once finished, the robotizer stood her upright and let loose of her body and limbs. She stepped from the chamber as commanded and stood at attention in front of the professor. He was always impressed with how perfectly the robotizer had painted skin right up to the edge of inside and outside of the body. He carefully bent Cowgirl’s soft lower lip down, exposing the border between her silver lip and the pink inside of her lip. The silver filled every single tiny wrinkle of her lip. He commanded her to turn around and bend over at the waist, legs spread wide.

He could see the same perfect border between her silver skin and the tender, moist, pink of her tight pussy. He commanded her to stand up again and remain at attention. Beside him stood a frightened Bim-Bot. She was being coerced to stand there by her own implant that he used against her. He told her to step into the chamber and allow herself to be strapped in. Obediently, she complied with the command and was secured in seconds.

Professor Droid extracted the implant from the base of her neck and her dull blue eyes snapped to life. Pleading she said, “No! Please! You don’t have to do this! I’ll do whatever you say!” With a smile, Professor Droid switched the robotizer on and Bim-Bot growled in defiance as she began to struggle against the straps holding her. She was rotated backwards until she was lying on her back, still trying to fight the machine. Bim-Bot had been Professor Droid’s sidekick for years; she knew all about the robotizer. This gave her great motivation to try to break free from her bonds.

The tentacles began to cover her naked body with oil. Once her body was fully coated in oil, the tentacles began to massage every inch of her body. Bim-Bot felt her body relaxing in spite of her desire to get loose. Even her will to escape began to melt away when her clitoris was gently sucked into a vibrating tentacle. The pulsing vibrations wracked her mind with waves of pleasure. A larger slippery tentacle began to massage her pussy, making its way inside the lips. Then she felt its bulbous tip press up to the opening of her vagina. The tip began to vibrate. Delicately at first and then it grew faster and harder compelling her to cry out. Then the tentacle began to invade her slowly, vibrating violently as it went. Once fully inserted, it pulsed the vibrations up the shaft to the head repeatedly sending Bim-Bot into a massive orgasm.

As she lost control of her body, she sprayed everywhere as she came for the tentacle. Just as the last of the orgasm began to ebb, the tentacle began to work its way in and out of her. Along with the pulsing vibration, it would advance into her so many inches and then back up about half the distance, hitting her with rapid, short and powerful strokes both in and out. She let out a low moan that rattled with each movement. In a pleasure world of her own, she was oblivious to anything going on around her. Her self-discipline was usually remarkable and Bim-Bot was a master of holding back orgasms to make the pleasure last as long as possible. Between the tentacle using her pussy and the one sucking her clitty however, she was a melting pat of butter. Two more suction tentacles attached to her nipples, sucking them in rhythm with the one on her clit. Her body writhed in ecstasy and she kept moaning as the robotizer pleasured her relentlessly.

Bim-Bot was incapable of speech or even organized thought, her body braced for another orgasm. She knew another would blow what little of her mind she had left. She fought to hold it off. Her hips were bucking on their own; her body was like a runaway horse that she was desperately trying to hold onto. Every bit of her began to tense up as her climax drew closer and closer. She was hanging on by a thread, so close to going over the edge. Without warning a small bulb shaped tentacle head pressed against her anus pulsing its vibrations in sync with the clit sucker. She screamed defeat as the orgasm took her against her will. She strained against the straps holding her down as the orgasmic effects raced through her body. By the time it was finished, her mind and body were like jelly.

She was lying upon her back, utterly relaxed in afterglow as the suction devices delivered slow, gentle pleasure to her. She received similar treatment from the vibrators at her pussy and ass. She was in a state of mindless bliss as the robotizer penetrated her temples with the pins to connect to her mind. Bim-Bot was going to be reprogrammed into a robotic pleasure slave. Cowgirl would be a utilitarian slave whereas Bim-Bot was going to provide pleasure. That would be her primary function. As such, Professor Droid wanted her to be softer and more human than Cowgirl. The pretty blonde was bathed in tanning light as the robotizer reprogrammed her. Her body slipped into utter relaxation and her mind floated on a cloud of bliss as the computer edited her personality. After several hours, Bim-Bot was a mindless, fully compliant pleasure slave.

Professor Droid had Gadget hoisted out of the stasis tank and placed on a table to recover. When she began to stir, Cowgirl transferred her to a wheelchair and began to move her up the hall. Gadget’s hazy mind was still heavily sedated from the stasis gas. She couldn’t really focus her thoughts or speak. Her blue eyes blinked as she was trying to wake up. She could hear the sound of machinery running in the brightly lit room but she wasn’t really aware of that. Professor Droid and Cowgirl took her by the arms and walked her over to some of the equipment. Cowgirl got down behind Gadget and spread her legs, the spread her ass open. The redhead’s drugged pink pussy looked delicious. A thick, steel dildo emerged from below and slowly made its way up until it was fully inserted into Gadget’s moist little pussy.

The drugged Gadget made a soft sound of pleasure as her pussy swallowed the dildo. A bench raised up in front of her as Cowgirl and Professor Droid wrapped straps over Gadget’s hips, strapping her down onto the dildo. She felt the dildo begin to vibrate and her eyes rolled up as the pleasure filled her drug soaked mind. Professor Droid and Cowgirl took Gadget’s arms and gently bent her over onto the bench. The shaft of the dildo began to slide in and out of her. Once fully inserted it would pulse vibrate hard while doing very short, rapid strokes back and forth like a sewing machine. Then it slowly slid out, vibrating as it went and then start over again.

It all kept her drugged mind pacified and distracted while Professor Droid installed an IV into her soft arm. Once the IV was in, she was given a small dose of Fentanyl to relax her and make her feel really good. Then the computer began to pump her full of hormones. The hormones would trick her body into thinking that she had given birth. Her breasts would begin to produce milk. Her body was also being given a steroid that would increase the volume she would produce and force her body to produce it constantly. She was also being given calcium and vitamins as well as the sedative cocktail in drip form to keep her calm and compliant for hours as she was milked. The Professor had found a buyer for human cows that was willing to pay top dollar. Gadget was well endowed and would serve the purpose perfectly. Satisfied that Gadget was in good hands with Cowgirl, Professor Droid left to attend to some important business.

Gadget felt very calm and happy. She wasn’t as foggy as she had been when she woke up from the stasis gas. But the Midazolam/Fentanyl cocktail in her drip was keeping her quiet and willing to let Cowgirl hook her up to the milk parlor. The dildo penetrated soft pussy gently and slowly. The clitty pleaser suctioned onto her clit and began to delicately vibrate. Under the power of the drugs, Gadget melted with the pleasure and submitted to the milking like a good little cow. Ounce by ounce, she felt the milk being pumped from her body. She felt deep contentment after being milked dry. She drifted off and napped until the milking machine started again. It was capable of detecting when she had produced enough. With the hormones in her body, she was producing at a super human rate.

In her drugged state, she was unable to comprehend the irony of her situation. She was a girl that liked using technology to fight crime. She was currently being used BY technology owned by a criminal. Cowgirl studied the readout to confirm that Gadget was safe and adequately sedated. The milking machine would continue to drain its helpless victim for hours. The idea of the machine milking Gadget made Cowgirl smile with joy. Her joy was short lived however as she was ambushed from behind. Black Panther was swift, strong and had the element of surprise on her side. In no time she had Cowgirl pinned to the floor and in restraints.

Cowgirl’s wrists were cuffed to her ankles and her lips were wrapped around a ball gag. She rolled Cowgirl onto her side and injected Sodium Amytal into her pretty neck. After several seconds of struggling to fight the drug her blue eyes rolled up in surrender. Once it was apparent that Cowgirl was under the power of the drug, Black Panther rolled the girl onto her back and removed the ball gag. She massaged Cowgirl’s pussy through her panties as she questioned her under the truth serum. Soon, her legs fell apart and Cowgirl began surrendering all the information that Black Panther wanted. She knew when Professor Droid was expected back, where all of his slaves were being kept and how to use the building’s defense system to subdue any adversaries.

Black Panther wasn’t interested in saving innocents but she was interested in making slaves. Particularly ones like Gadget for her new partner, The Dairy King. Black Panther stood, tall, with long raven hair. Dark eyes and gorgeous cocoa skin tone peeking out from behind the cowl that covered her face. Her figure was athletic, her strong legs and buttocks clearly displayed beneath her sheer and skin tight suit. She stared down at the helpless Cowgirl and smiled. She would fetch a good price on the market herself. If she didn’t, Black Panther would keep the girl for herself. She looked over at Gadget’s lovely curved body as the machine had its way with her. Her long red hair hanging down loose. Her lovely milky skin tone. Her delicious looking pink pussy and ass. Watching the girl getting sedated, milked and fucked was a real turn on for her.

It was then that she heard the noise. It sounded like some kind of struggle. Carefully she made her way out of the room and up the hall. She peered through a window into another room. In the next room she could see her rival, Fingerbang[I1] struggling to keep Miss Brick from breaking free. Miss Brick was a tall, powerfully built blonde that lived up to her name. Her strength had been tapped by The Leech earlier and she had been kept subdued by Doctor Gyno’s drugs and devices. However, with Cowgirl occupied, Miss Brick hadn’t been dosed recently and was quickly regaining her strength. In a matter of minutes she’d be far too much for Fingerbang to stop. If he didn’t get help right away, she was going to get loose.

Effortlessly the statuesque blonde backhanded Fingerbang half way across the room into a wooden crate. As it fell over and broke open two glass tubes were revealed. One contained Lisa Dewy, the pretty redhead that Doctor Gyno had captured. The stasis tube contained the helpless Lisa. She had been processed and packaged for shipment to her new owner. The other tube contained the beautiful and powerful Mermaiden, Octopuss’ latest trophy. Like Doctor Gyno he had sold his captive to the highest bidder. Meanwhile, Miss Brick was gaining more strength by the second and was tossing Fingerbang around like a rag doll. When Miss Brick was at her peak strength, Black Panther was no match for her. But the drugs in her system were still weakening her. She leapt into action and tackled Miss Brick from behind. She wrapped her arms and legs around Miss Brick and pulled her to the floor. She was trying to get a choke hold on the powerful blonde.

The two women struggled mightily on the floor. Black Panther held on desperately as Miss Brick tried to break her grip. Miss Brick was already so strong that Black Panther knew she was finished if Miss Brick succeeded. Fingerbang shook his head to clear his regain his wits. He realized what was happening. Black Panther was keeping the mighty Miss Brick occupied but she couldn’t hold on forever. Putting his bionic hands into seduction mode he ran over to the two women. Black Panther was on the floor hugging up against Miss Brick’s back. Miss Brick’s chest and abdomen were exposed and vulnerable. Fingerbang dove onto the pile. With his grinning face lying against Miss Brick’s abs, he put his bionic hand to use. One simply reached down between her legs and began to super-finger fuck her spread pink pussy.

The results were immediate. Miss Brick stopped struggling against and Black Panther and began trying to struggle against the fingers. Unfortunately for her, her own pussy liked the fingers and kept breaking her concentration. The other hand reached around and began to squeeze the woman’s now soft and relaxed buttock, all the while inching closer to her defenseless butthole. Once he reached the rim of her asshole, he fired up the pinky vibrator and began to tease her with it. Round and round the rim it went until it began to caress her softening asshole. Miss Brick moaned in submission as she gave in to his hands. Black Panther slithered out from under her and began to suck on her ample breasts. The attack worked, Miss Brick was now seduced completely. She’d forgotten all about trying to escape or fight. Her body felt just like jelly as it surrendered to the two villains. All she could do was lie there in their clutches, moaning with pleasure with her head spinning and an orgasm imminent.

Black Panther quickly slithered down Miss Brick’s belly and began to lick the helpless woman’s sopping pussy. Miss Brick cried out in a mixture of ecstasy and shame. Black Panther lifted her head with a smile as she felt Miss Brick’s body begin to tremble. Fingerbang rolled her onto her belly violently. Miss Brick briefly looked over her shoulder at him with a mixture of humiliation and lust. Then she felt three of his fingers go into her pussy and start violating her G spot as his pinky manipulated her clit. Her head sank to the floor and just as she thought she couldn’t absorb any more pleasure, she felt his powerful vibrating thumb invade her tight ass. She began to cum instantly; she was a woman completely out of control. Her body was in control, what remained of her mind was just along for the ride now. Black Panther seized the opportunity to brush the blonde’s hair away from her neck and inject her with a heavy dose of Midazolam.

Within seconds, the drug claimed the post-orgasmic Miss Brick. Her blue eyes rolled up and slid closed as she surrendered to the drug without a fight. Black Panther stood up and admired the naked blonde’s amazon-like body. She knew they didn’t have long to get her secured. The Midazolam had knocked her out quickly, but it wouldn’t keep her down forever. Admiring their captive, she warned Fingerbang about this. He replied, “Don’t worry I’ve got everything under control.” Then she felt his sticky hijacker being stuck to her forehead. Then he continued, “Including you.” Before she could react, the hijacker flooded her mind with white noise. As it kept her from organizing her thoughts, it ensnared her mind like a net would snare her body. Unable to fight it, she sank to her knees, her brown eyes rolling up slowly as it took her over. Within seconds, she was trapped in a mindless state on her knees in front of him. She was dimly aware of what was happening, but unable to do anything about it.

Fingerbang got down behind her and jammed his weaponized hand between her legs. He ran it back and forth from her front to back like a saw. The sensation through the skin tight crotch of her suit was indescribable. She whimpered and fell forward onto all-fours and he ripped the back open and exposed her pussy and ass. Within seconds, she felt the manipulative power of his fingers invading her sweet, hungry pussy. He used the same technique that had put Miss Brick down and it was working. Her gorgeous Nubian body was a mere puppet under his control. Her head began to swim in ecstasy and she closed her eyes as her head and shoulders sank to the floor, leaving her big delicious ass up in the air.

As he pleasured her G spot and clitoris with one hand, the other self-lubricated and began to circle her anus seductively as it delicately vibrated. Round and round it went, getting closer and closer to her beautiful, forbidden back bullseye. Her hips began to gyrate in rhythm with the circling fingers; her sex fogged mind occupied with his expert manipulation of her tight and perfect pussy. She just kept saying, “Fuck me! Ohhhh yesss! Fuck me!” He could sense her vaginal muscles beginning a milking action. A duck subjected to that would be milked dry in short order. As she panted and moaned Fingerbang asked her, “Where did you learn to do that, you nasty little bitch?” Barely able to speak, she answered, “I uhhh… can’t… help it… my body just does that when I’m getting ready to cuuuuuummmmm… ohhhhh…”

He withdrew his hand and pulled down the pants of his suit with haste. He was already hard as a rock and had no trouble pressing his dick inside of Black Panther’s soaking pussy. The way her tight, pussy wrapped around his dick was like heaven. She was so soft and warm and the way her vaginal muscles gripped his shaft made him want to cum right away. They squeezed up toward the head in a milking action. Along with the softness of her round ass slapping against his inner thighs it was enough to blow his mind. He grabbed hold of her at the waist and began jackhammer fucking her willing pussy furiously. He felt her vaginal muscles go into spasm and he was unable to hold back any longer. He exploded inside her with complete abandon.

She collapsed to the floor, a spent woman completely sated. Fingerbang knelt there admiring the two prone women on the floor. One was a tall, athletic blonde. The other was an ebony sex goddess. He was thinking about what he’d do with the money he made selling them at auction when he felt Cowgirl wrap her arms around him from behind. It was an affectionate hug. He could hear her making happy sounds as she reached down and began jerking him off. His back arched a little as the grip on his shaft tightened. She said, “I think you still have enough gas in the tank to cum for me too, sweetie.” He smiled as she felt her expertly massage his dick back to full hardness.

Her skin was metallic colored, her skimpy outfit was basically plates of metal. It felt strangely warm against his skin though he didn’t really care. He was trying not to cum too quickly; he wanted to enjoy the hand job for a good long time. He heard her purring in his ear as she continued. She said, “Mmmmmmh. You’re trying to resist cumming for me. You bad boy, you.” The grip she had at his lower shaft was acting like a cock ring, keeping him fully engorged. She felt his pre cum rolling down the shaft, making everything slippery. In spite of her expert technique, he was still holding on and in control of the orgasmic urge. In a seductive voice she said, “You naughty little boy. Trying to hold out on me. I’ve got just the thing for you.”

Without warning the pelvic plate she was wearing produced a small, odd looking protrusion. Fingerbang couldn’t see it from behind, but he felt the cold metal tip against his ass. Just as he started to protest, she laughed and pressed it into him. The appendage immediately began to stimulate his prostate ruthlessly. She purred into his ear, “Looks like I found your manual override button, boy.” The pleasure was irresistible and his eyes rolled up into his head as he collapsed onto all-fours. For a brief moment the irony flashed through is mind; he’d just done this to Black Panther. Now he was on the receiving end and in spite of himself, she was making him like it. Unable to resist the hand job and prostate massage he came almost immediately. He collapsed to the floor and as he was lying there feeling the effects of the orgasm, she shot a personality module into the skin of his neck.

He felt the module gripping his mind almost immediately. He was too sleepy from his orgasm to try to fight the personality module. Cowgirl straddled him from behind and whispered in his ear as he faded away. She said, “That’s a good boy. You’re going to start your new life as my slave right after your nap.” His eyes slid closed as sleep took him over. Cowgirl rather liked the idea of having her very own boy slave. Perhaps Professor Droid would let her put him through the slave maker. She smiled as she directed the drones to carry him off to her quarters. In the meantime, she had the rest of the drones secure Miss Brick and Black Panther before they could wake up. They were the property of Professor Droid and his to do with as he pleased.

She looked at the tubes that had been knocked loose from their crate in Miss Brick’s fight with Fingerbang. Cowgirl looked at Lisa Dewey’s lovely naked, curved body floating in the liquid. The mask covering her mouth and nose was keeping her in suspended animation. Her face looked so peaceful, completely without a care. Cowgirl adored the way her red hair floated free. Her hair was not nearly as dark as Gadget’s. Lisa’s was a much lighter red but it went perfectly with her milky complexion and light pink nipples. Cowgirl desired the girl deeply but she already had a new owner. She knew better than to break the seal on the stasis tube. Even Professor Droid didn’t dare cross Doctor Gyno. So she simply had the drones pack the stasis tubes back into their shipping crate and went about her assigned tasks.

Meanwhile across town, The Leech had been using is newfound powers to go on an unholy tear. With the strength of Miss Brick in his possession, the police didn’t stand a chance against him. He’d purchased Sky Cycles from Doctor Gyno with the money from his last batch of slaves and was now busy acquiring more product for the market. His latest target, Glenna Patton, was just out for a walk. She was on her own and though she was in her own neighborhood park, she was very near a wooded area. Without warning he pounced on her from behind. She was a tall girl, about 5′ 10″ with very long, glossy black hair. She had pretty brown eyes and a very nice tan. She was a little on the thin side overall for his taste. However, she did have a nice ass and perky breasts to go with her beautiful face. He silenced her with an instant adhesive gag that covered her mouth nicely. Her eyes were wide open with surprise when his hand effortlessly went down the front of her pants and began to play with her little pussy.

She tried to pull away from his hand, but that only pressed her back more tightly against his body. His arms were far too strong for her to get loose and besides, he already had his finger in her. His skill with his hand quickly broke her concentration. She felt his other hand go up under her top and bra. Now her breasts were being caressed and played with while he kissed at her long, slender neck. She felt goosebumps up and down her arms. Her sensitive neck conveyed his skill to her brain. She knew then that this man knew how to please women. He turned her head to the side so that she could see him over her shoulder. She looked up at him with a mixture of fright and lust. Adoring her distressed little girl look, he removed her gag and moved his face closer, caressing her lovely lips. He kissed her and she melted into his arms, no longer interested in trying to get away. She willingly followed him into the trees where he pulled down her pants and bent her over a nearby stump.

He penetrated her effortlessly from behind and her eyes rolled up as she felt his tentacle dick invade her. In and out it went, sliding along easily in her well lubricated vagina. Soon it was covered in her juices as she was lying beneath him, moaning softly. After he was good and slick he stuck his fingers into her mouth. She could taste her pink pussy. He got his fingers nice and wet and then began to lube up her tight little asshole. It felt good, his fingers smearing her spit all over her anus. Suddenly she realized what was about to happen and started trying to get loose. She felt his tentacle leave her pussy and drill into her helpless asshole all the way to the hilt. She froze in shock at how easily he had gotten into her.

To her surprise it felt really good and made her body want to submit to him totally. Her eyes closes and a smile came over her mouth as she soaked the pleasure in. He was using short, delicate strokes with his tentacle dick. She felt her back arch to let him in deeper. She felt his hand reach around underneath her and start to play with her clitoris. Her body began to gyrate in rhythm with him as he drove her closer and closer. The idea of being jumped and fucked in the park by a stranger was kind of a turn on for her. The fact that she couldn’t stop herself from enjoying the buttfuck was both humiliating and sexually stimulating. The whole thing was so dirty and nasty, yet she’d never done anything like this since she’d always been a good girl. Her clitoris betrayed her as he stroked it with the pad of his finger in time with her breathing. Suddenly her orgasm erupted and she was no longer in control.

As her orgasm began to fade and she went limp beneath him, he began to energy drain her body with the tentacle he had buried inside her. For a second, she wondered what was going on. Before she could ask, her body went into power saving mode and put her to sleep. He stood her up, limp in his arms, head nodded forward in defeat. He quickly spun her around and put her helpless body over his shoulder. It was a short walk to the sky cycle. Once he had her strapped onto it and plugged in, it took off to deliver her to his lair. He put a mark on her sleeping ass cheek to mark her as his property. Doctor Gyno’s minions would see to it that she was quickly processed for sale. She slept through her ride through the air. Her bare ass was on display as she flew through the air.

He was just getting started on the hunt for his next victim when he heard her voice behind him. Fireball said, “It’s the end of the line for you, Leech. Give up before I fricassee you beyond recognition.” He recognized Fireball’s voice immediately. The Leech put his hands up where they were clearly visible. His head sank as he said, “Okay, you got me. Take me in.” He heard her footsteps behind him as well as the metal of the handcuffs she had. She stood right behind him and said, “Good choice, Leech. You didn’t stand a chance.” The second he felt her hand touching his wrist he spun around and took hold of her wrists holding them harmlessly over her head. The redhead’s green eye flashed with fury as she said: “Let me go before I turn you to ash!” Pressing her hands together, he made it impossible for her to shoot flame. Try as she might to free herself, she was no match for his newfound strength.

After several seconds of fruitless struggling she looked up at him and said, “How did you get so strong?” Smiling at her he said, “I’ve been working out miss.” He was now so strong he was able to grip and control her hands with only one of his. With the other, he opened the front flap of his suit. To her horror, his tentacle dick began to emerge like a snake seeking prey. Laughing at her he said, “It looks like he’s found your tasty little pussy, miss. And I think he likes it.” A distressed look came across Fireball’s face as she realized her true helplessness. Her skin tight suit hugged her crotch so that there was little left to the imagination. She felt his weapon-like dick slide between her legs, massaging her pussy as it slid back and forth.

He loved the soft warmth of her pussy through the thin fabric. He felt her getting moist at the touching. Looking down into her frightened eyes he said, “You’re going to like this whether you want to or not.” She made a sound of disgust as he began to rub her pussy harder and faster. Closing her eyes for a moment she took in the rush of pleasure, barely able to speak now for the distraction. She looked at him with fear and lust. Next he let go of her hands and placed his palms at her temples, his two thumbs above her eyes. Her eyes rolled up as she felt him entering her mind. Her arms fell limp at her sides. Her body was no longer under her control and she knew that soon, her mind would be next.

Second by second, he fucked her mind into submission with his powerful and lusty thoughts. Unable to resist her own desire to surrender to him she willingly unzipped the back of her outfit and removed it. He smiled as it dropped around her ankles. Reaching around back of her he lifted her with one hand by her ass. She felt his strong fingers slide up her crack and hold her helplessly against him. She could only lay her head on his chest as she felt his monster dick invade her soaking pussy. With machine-like precision and speed he fucked her. All she could do was make sounds with each stroke. She moaned out, “Uh-uhhh-uhhh-uhhh-uhhh-uhh…” With her eyes rolled up she felt the dual assault of his dick his other hand upon her head, fucking with her mind.

She came within a couple minutes, unable to control her body or her emotions anymore. She felt him turn her around and bend her over. He inserted his weapon into her defenseless ass and within seconds began to drain her. He said, “Those are cool powers you have. I’m going to need to borrow them from you while you take a nice long nap.” She had begun to say something in response but all that came out was a pleasured gurgle and she fell asleep in his arms. Brushing her fiery red hair from her face he admired her angelic looks. Smiling at the sleeping girl he said, “I’m never going to sell you. You’re a keeper.” He put her over his shoulder and carried his helpless companion to his last Sky Cycle. He strapped her on in front of him and flew home with his tentacle dick firmly lodged inside the girl, keeping her drained and helpless. He could tell from her sleeping smile that she enjoyed being his energy drain bitch.