The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story follows SINtendo Whee! — Avatars

SINtendo Sims

Kevin finally had the house completely to himself. This time, he was positive nothing could go wrong. His parents had gone on vacation and he was finally old enough to be trusted by himself for the weekend. Melissa, his sister, had finally gone back to school after some counseling. Things seemed to be finally settling down and most of his family had forgotten the SINtendo Whee.

After the last incident involving the simple act of creating avatars, Kevin had realized he needed to put the SINtendo away and only bring it out once it was safe again. He managed to avoid any trouble by keeping quiet and enjoying the rumors that were spread throughout school. There were many rumors about Jessica, his one-time best friend who experienced changes twice due to the gaming system. The most recent rumors were she’d dropped out of school and gotten breast implants to take on a career in porn. He knew she didn’t have implants, but never threw in his two cents for any of the conversations he heard.

The most extensive and conversational rumors involved Denise. It was entertaining to listen to how she’d gone from good girl to goth girl. She was also a pretty slutty goth girl, from what Kevin heard and saw. She’d been suspended twice for lewd behavior on campus. One time she was caught making out with the school janitor topless in the closet. There were even rumors that she somehow successfully seduced her own father. That was the reason given for his divorce, at least according to the rumor blog at school.

But now, Kevin was entirely alone. This time he’d play a one player game and not use any photos or documents that could somehow affect his friends, family, or anyone else. What could be safer than that?

Taking the SINtendo Whee from the closet, Kevin spent twenty minutes carefully reconnecting all the wires. He checked the manual a few times just to be cautious and pulled out the original twelve games he’d been given with the system.

He now knew his Uncle had sent the game system to mess with him and his family. Uncle Joe had a way of doing that. In fact, he seemed to thrive on it, which was actually pretty messed up. Still, knowing the system was meant to cause trouble did nothing to prevent what it did from being quite entertaining. Knowing the interactive game system could manipulate and enhance real players for purely sexual means was the coolest thing Kevin ever heard of. His teenage hormones never grew tired of reliving and picturing all the fun he’d had sitting or standing in front of this machine.

Flipping through the game discs, Kevin saw one he hadn’t noticed before. It was a one player game. That’s what he was looking for. It also was one he thought he was familiar with.

“SINtendo Sims,” Kevin read. “A comprehensive simulation experience involving relationships and kinks. For 1 Player, ages 21 and up.”

Kevin turned the game disc over in his hands, imagining what it meant by relationships and kinks. It sounded like fun to him, as long as it didn’t get him in trouble with his parents or friends from school.

“Let’s play.” Kevin said. He rushed over by the television and turned both it and the SINtendo Whee on.

Loading the disc in the system, Kevin grabbed the controller and sat down on the couch. The system seemed to take longer than normal to load and he briefly wondered whether the disc may have been scratched. Just as he was about to go check, the screen brightened and then settled into the familiar shifting colored background he was expecting.

“Welcome to SINtendo Whee, the most advanced AI gaming system on the planet.” The game announced.

Settling back into the couch, Kevin watched the loading screen finish. The screen suddenly showed an above view of a neighborhood. It looked like something you’d see from a satellite image. Every single detail was incredibly meticulous. Kevin could even see the individual mailboxes and newspapers laying in a couple of yards. The level of detail was near photo-realistic. Very impressive, he thought, grinning.

“Please select start location for your SINtendo Sims family.”

On the screen, highlighted lines surrounded each of the homes on the street. Kevin scrolled through several different homes and suddenly saw something familiar.

“Uh oh,” Kevin muttered.

He looked at the screen carefully. On the screen was a small home with a dented trash can out front by the curb. That trash can looked awfully familiar, Kevin thought. He dropped the controller and rushed over to the window. There it was, he thought, the trash can was in front of his own house. That wasn’t just a realistic looking neighborhood, it was his neighborhood.

Sitting back down, Kevin wondered what he should do. The neighborhood was his own. Somehow the game had some sort of satellite imaging system and could see his neighborhood. What else could it do? He knew already that this little gaming device was capable of all sorts of seemingly magic acts. It controlled people, it controlled reality in some ways, but now it gave Kevin a choice.

“Please select start location.” The game repeated.

This wasn’t good, he thought. Kevin had been determined that just this once he wouldn’t mess up people’s lives with this game system. What was he supposed to do now? He scrolled over the houses in the neighborhood. Then the solution became all too clear. The house at the corner of the block. It was on the screen and so was the tiny little for sale sign in the yard. Kevin knew that house had been empty for at least three months. If he chose that location, nothing could happen to anyone inside because nobody lived there. He decided to go for it. At least it seemed a safe bet.

Pressing the start button to confirm his selection, Kevin felt the results of his last large glass of soda hitting his system. On screen, the loading message read ‘Processing location, please wait’.

“Damn, I gotta pee.” Kevin groaned. He threw down the controller and ran for the bathroom.

Behind the loading screen, Kevin failed to notice a large truck pulling up front of the house he’d selected. He also was out of the room as a real estate person walked out from the house and greeted a family.

* * *

“Hi there Mr. Johnson.” The real estate agent said. She walked by and carefully pulled up the ‘For Sale’ sign from the yard. “This is the big day, huh?”

“I guess it is. I can’t tell you how much my family appreciates your help. This was a big move for us and we’re just ready to settle in and get used to the neighborhood.” Eric Johnson said.

“I’m only glad we found one in your price range that met the size requirements. So I’ve met your wife Sharon, but you never introduced me to the kids.”

Sharon Johnson stepped in front of her husband, carrying a few bags of clothing. “Oh, well allow me. Honey, why don’t you bring in the last few boxes from the car.” She said. “This is Charlie and Chloe.”

“It’s good to finally meet you both. I’ve heard a lot about you from your parents. So are you two excited to be starting a new school and meeting new people?”

The two teenagers looked shyly at the ground, the boy kicking his feet. “Not really.” Chloe said.

“You’ll have to forgive them. They really didn’t want to have to leave the old home behind. You know teenagers. But they have each other, they’re twins, you know?”

The real estate agent smiled. “I could’ve guessed. They looked like they were the same age.”

“I’m older.” Charlie spoke up.

“By less than eight minutes.” Chloe complained.

“Kids, just go on in the house, we’ll be there in a moment.” Sharon said.

As the kids ran off, the last of the men moving furniture and boxes left the house and Eric walked up to his wife. “I believe we got everything, honey. Now we just gotta get settled in.”

“Well, that’s great you two. I’m sure you’ll be very happy here. It’s a nice quiet neighborhood and this whole town is full of sweet wholesome values. It should be great for your kids.”

“Thanks, we think so too.” Sharon said.

“Well, here’s your key. You guys have a nice day.”

The real estate agent got in her car and drove off as the large truck pulled away. Sharon and Eric kissed and then went inside to see what the kids were up to.

* * *

Kevin flopped back down on the couch, realizing he’d taken a lot longer than he thought. That soda really went right through him. The television screen now showed a view of the house as seen from above. The roof was cut away so he could see the individual rooms. This was amazing, he thought, watching the game characters run around from room to room. They looked so real.

“The Johnsons, so that’s my Sim family. Pretty simple name but it’ll do.”

Kevin relaxed and scrolled around the home, looking at each character’s age, stats, relationship, and personality. There were two parents, Eric and Sharon Johnson. The father looked average enough, early forties, thinning hair, decent physical shape. The mother was actually quite nice looking. She was late thirties, had long dark hair, an impressive bra size, and was what Kevin believed to be the very definition of milf. The two kids were twins, that was a nice twist, he thought. Charlie and Chloe. Both were slender and small-framed. As they had recently turned seventeen, they were Kevin’s age. Charles was a dark-haired guy, not too athletic looking. His sister Chloe was just plain hot. She had curly blonde hair that tumbled down her back. As she ran from downstairs in the house to upstairs, Kevin could clearly see she had enough tits to jiggle when she moved. This was going to be a fun family to play with.

Kevin scrolled down to the small icon that said instructions. He clicked on it and leaned back into the cushions. This was the kind of relaxing game he should’ve tried that first day. And the best thing was he didn’t need to worry about affecting real people. The Johnsons were just Sims.

“SINtendo Sims is a game of relationships and kinks. You control the members of your sim household. You choose how they interact with each other. And only you can decide the outcome. The game is over only when you decide it is. Your goals are to explore all kinks and develop relationships that better fulfill the members of your family. Please choose a theme for this game.”

Kevin watched as a list of themes came up on the screen. He read them off to himself. Romance, Abusive, Humorous, Perverted, and Exhibitionist. He thought for a few seconds about the last one but decided he wanted to have some real fun, as long as it was all simulated.

“Perverted it is.” Kevin said. He laughed and pressed the start button to confirm.

“You have selected Perverted theme. In a perverted game of SINtendo Sims, you collect more points for the more perverted deeds you have your sims do. Multiple bonus points will be awarded when you string together combos of perverted deeds. To play SINtendo Sims, simply observe your characters. When they are in proximity to each other, options will appear next to each character. Select a perverted activity or action for them to accomplish and then see how they react. With this theme there are no limits to the interactions you can engage. All characters are open. Simply select them using the cursor and control their actions.”

“Awesome, this is gonna be fun.” Kevin said.

He cleared the instructions screen and began watching the activities his Sims were involved in.

The father, Eric, was downstairs in the kitchen. He was currently alone which meant there were no options for him right now. Likewise, the mother was in the downstairs master bedroom. She was unpacking boxes and was also alone. Looking at the upstairs bedrooms, Kevin saw Charlie walking down the hall towards his sister’s room. Now this could be fun, Kevin thought.

As soon as Charlie entered the same room as Chloe, both of their characters were highlighted and the small options boxes appeared next to each one.

Kevin looked from her options to her brother’s.

Kevin knew he could only select one character at a time and wondered which would result in the greater amount of combos. He grinned and looked down on Chloe. She looked innocent enough that option three for her would be quite stimulating to watch. He selected Chloe and chose option three. Seeing her seduce her brother should be entertaining.

* * *

Chloe looked up as her brother walked in carrying one of her sweaters.

“Hey sis, this was in one of my boxes.”

She started to take the sweater when suddenly her mind seemed to blank for just a second. She felt woozy but strangely not dizzy.

“Thanks. It’s my favorite sweater.”

“Yeah, I know.” Charlie said. He started to turn and leave but Chloe suddenly reached out and grabbed his arm.

“Don’t leave.” Chloe said. She held a very puzzled look on her face. Why did she stop him?

“What do you want?” Charlie asked.

Chloe momentarily looked completely at a loss for words. Her fingers still gripped her brother’s arm. “I... I want to thank you for returning my sweater.”

“You just did.”

“No, I want to really thank you.” Chloe leaned in close and pressed her lips to his. Kissing her sibling, she worked hard at his mouth, forcing her tongue inside.

“Mmmphh... what the hell?” Charlie said. He pulled away, spitting on the floor. “What do you think you’re doing?”

Chloe scrunched her eyebrows. What was she doing, and why was she doing it? She felt her arms move on their own and desperately wanted to scream out for help. She felt like she was being possessed, her freedom taken away from her.

“I’m having fun.” The girl said. She reached up and ran a hand through her blonde hair. “I thought you might like to have a little fun.”

“What are you talking about Chloe?”

Again, she felt the words being formed in her mouth but had no idea who was forming them. Her head throbbed as she suddenly pictured her brother in ways she’d never pictured him before.

“I thought you liked my sweater?” Chloe said.

“What about it. It’s your favorite one, so what?”

“If you like my sweater, you’ll love my sweater puppies.” Chloe said. She had a wicked grin, biting the edge of her lip.

“Puppies, what the hell are you talking about?”

Chloe agonized in her mind. She felt her thoughts being amped up towards one goal and she didn’t want that goal. Why was she doing what she was doing? She maintained the grin but behind her eyes was a struggle to understand.

“I’m talking about these silly.” Chloe said. She reached up and pulled her shirt over her head. Her pink lacy bra was now all that blocked her own brother from ogling her breasts.

“Are you crazy or something?” Charlie asked.

“I just thought you might like to have a little fun. Don’t you like these?” Chloe asked. She reached up and flipped the cups of her bra down, allowing her breasts to fall into her hands. Squeezing and pinching at her nipples, the girl pressed her thighs together and felt how wet she was getting.

Inside her mind, Chloe screamed. She was actually trying to seduce her brother. She knew it, she could feel the longings inside her. Why was she doing this? It was so wrong?

Charlie stared at the girl. He knew the move had affected her, but he didn’t think it pushed her over the edge until right now. He started to turn and leave but suddenly his body stiffened. He couldn’t seem to move his legs. He imagined several options he could do and for some reason couldn’t manage to choose any one of them. Instead he saw the option he decided on floating into his brain and suddenly he could move again.

“So, little slut wants her brother to have some fun?” Charlie widened his eyes at what came out of his mouth. He stared at the girl still cupping her tits in front of him.

“Yeah, I’m such a lonely little slut. My cunt is just so empty.” Chloe still screamed inside but felt the rewarding pleasure flow through her as she spoke.

“I guess I’m going to have to find something to put in that empty cunt, aren’t I?” Charlie said. He couldn’t believe what he was doing or saying. He just called his sister a slut and referred to her cunt. What was going on?

Chloe moved over towards the bed and bent over at the waist. She placed her hands on the bed and looked back beside her at Charlie. “Go ahead and fuck me. I wanna feel that monster you’ve been hiding.”

Watching his sister wiggling her little butt at him, Charlie felt his cock punching at the front of his pants. He needed to do this, part of him wanted to do this. But deep inside, Charlie fought at the urges. This was so completely screwed up. He wasn’t even supposed to look at this girl like this. He never had before. Why was he moving towards her now?

Charlie reached up and slapped at Chloe’s ass. “Sister is so wet, aren’t you?” He asked.

“Oh yeah, I’m so wet for you Charlie. Please just fuck my little brains out.”

Lifting her frilly little skirt, Charlie grabbed at her pink panties and pulled them down over her hips. His eyes widened as he stared into her wet slit from behind. He wanted this, no needed this. He just wasn’t sure why.

Chloe looked back and couldn’t move a muscle as her brother moved in behind her. She felt the cool air on her dripping cunt and knew he was getting ready to fuck her. Why was this happening? What was going on? She wanted to say no, to tell him to stop. What she said came out a lot different.

“Fuck me baby, come on, hump me like a bitch!”

Charlie jacked his swollen cock a few times, watching the pre-cum drip from it. He suddenly was faced with more options. He saw them in his head but it was like he was watching someone else choose for him. To use a condom or not, that was the dilemma he faced. He suddenly grinned and had no idea why.

“Oh sis, I’m gonna fuck your cunt bareback. It’s much more perverted.”

Inside Chloe screamed. Outside she smiled. “Go ahead, fuck your baby juice up inside me. Who cares? Just hurry up already.”

Charlie pressed his cock into the girl from behind, feeling it slowly inch its way deep inside her. She was so damn tight, he thought. Her little pussy was gripping him so hard. He fought the enjoyment of this act. There was no control, he realized. He seemed to have to enjoy it, just as he had to take charge. He wanted to brutally fuck his sister. There was no decision, simply a fact.

“Ohhhhh... Oh yess! Oh Charlie, please fuck me. Please Fuck your juice into me!” Chloe moaned.

She could feel every last inch as it stabbed into her core. Never before had she been fucked, so the entire experience was new. But this was a combined nightmare and wet dream. She could feel how explosive the pleasure was, but the real Chloe kept wanting to buck him off her. To run far away. She realized she was orgasming almost instantly. She found herself screaming obscenities, the words so foreign to her and yet so right for the moment.

“Fuck me like a whore, come on brother, fuck your twin like a little cunt!”

Charlie pulled out and rammed back inside the girl, stroking his cock deep into her belly. He could feel her cervix open up and he knew he was getting pretty deep into her womb. “Oh shit Chloe, you’re so damn hot.” He grunted.

The climax was coming quickly for Charlie. His cock had never been anywhere near a pussy this tight. Somehow the fact that it belonged to someone he never fantasized about before made things only hotter. He gripped her hips and began fucking her hard, slapping his groin up against her as he gave the little slut exactly what she wanted.

“Oh, OHHH! Oh Charlie!” Chloe shrieked. Her voice carried all the way down to the first floor and suddenly both parents looked up towards the ceiling.

“Oh shit, I’m about to cum. I’m gonna cum!” Charlie shouted. He kept right on fucking his sister. His mind seemed to come up with more options. He could pull out and cum all over her ass and back. No, his mind seemed to resolve. No, he’d cum right up inside her. In fact, Charlie thought, he’d make sure his cock was as deep as he could get it.

“Oh do it, please do it. Cum inside me. Cum inside my slutty little pussy.” Chloe screamed.

Charlie did just that. He grabbed his sister by the waist, pulled her tight teenage cunt forcefully back at him, and erupted inside her. He felt the sperm rocket out of his cock and coat her womb in white-hot cream. He knew this was dangerous and he knew the risks. But somehow that only made this even more perverted and that sounded like fun.

Chloe moaned, barely holding herself up. She felt the thick ropes of semen spraying inside her and realized she liked it. Even if she wasn’t in control of her actions. It was just so hot to be used like that.

“What the hell are you kids doing?” Eric asked, walking down the hall towards his daughter’s room. His wife trailed behind him.

“Oh my god, no!” Sharon said.

“Charlie, you get the fuck off your sister right this second.” Eric shouted, his voice wavering.

Charlie looked back at his parents. He held a look of complete shock. For some reason he hadn’t even considered what he was really doing until just now.

* * *

Back at his house, Kevin grinned. The parents had just walked in on the kids fucking. This was gonna be interesting. He planned his moves carefully, highlighting each character and their options. He wanted to string these next moves together for a combo.

* * *

Charlie suddenly saw all kinds of options in his head. He took hold of one and felt it consume his mind. “Gee dad, we were just having a little fun. You wanna join in or something?”

Eric wanted to walk over, pull his son up by the neck, and smack him. For some reason he couldn’t move though. His thoughts seemed to spin a little and he suddenly felt like he was taking a backseat to the world around him. He heard himself speak and had no idea where the words were coming from.

“Get the fuck off your sister Charlie. You know we raised you to share with other members of the family.”

Sharon looked over at her husband in complete shock. Why did he say that? Her own thoughts seemed to freeze and she found herself stuck in the position she stood, watching what went on around her.

Charlie pulled his cock from Chloe. Thick cum dripped out her open slit and she remained bent over the bed, looking back at her father.

“Daddy, we’re sorry. Please don’t punish Charlie. It was all my fault. I’ve been a very bad little girl.”

“Yes you have, sweetie.” Eric said. He approached his little girl and looked at her cunt. It was exposed and dripping semen down her thighs. Inside, he screamed at himself to stop looking. Stop staring at that place between her legs. He just couldn’t. He had to look and more than that, he knew he needed to touch.

“You’ve been very bad baby.” Eric said. He ran his fingers along his daughter’s cunt. He felt how hot she was, how wet her pussy was, and the combined juices of her and her brother had her more than ready for what he had planned.

“I think I know how we can punish you kids for this. You’ve both been very selfish and not included your mother or me in the fun you were having. I think I need to put a little punishment on this tight little cunt. Don’t I Chloe?”

Eric couldn’t believe what he was saying, much less doing. He also couldn’t believe the answer that came out of his daughter’s throat. “Oh daddy, my cunt is all yours. Do whatever you want.”

Eric began cramming his fingers inside his baby girl. He opened her up, making a fist. He began to push and drive all his strength into his arm, shoving the beginnings of his full fist inside Chloe. He loved how the teenager screamed and cried out in pure pleasure. As wrong as he knew this was, it was somehow rewarding to hear her cry out like that.

Sharon couldn’t believe what she was watching. Her mind was momentarily blocked from creating the words she wanted to say. She wanted to stop her husband, she wanted to force him away from their daughter. Somehow though, that isn’t what she found herself doing when she finally began to move.

“Shit, you’re tight baby.” Eric moaned. “Gotta get that cunt all loosened up for daddy.”

Eric looked over and saw Sharon walking up to him. She had a strange look in her eyes that he recognized from long ago when they were dating. “What are you doing honey?” He asked.

Sharon wanted to say ‘Stopping you’, but what she said was different. “Helping you honey. I think I should suck your dick and make it all nice and hard. That way little Chloe here gets the full experience she needs.”

Eric smiled. A part of him knew this wasn’t what he wanted to do. It was so wrong. But somehow the idea of fisting his daughter while his wife sucked him seemed delightfully perverted.

As Sharon dropped to all fours and tugged her husband’s jeans down, Eric began slamming his fist deeper inside his baby girl. His hand was already buried inside the teenager, amazingly filling her more than he would have thought possible. She was so incredibly tight. He loved the sensations of sliding his hand inside a place he never should have even seen.

“Unghh... Oh yeah honey. That’s amazing.” Eric groaned. He looked down and saw his wife’s dark hair buried up against his crotch. She was deep-throating him, something she’d never been able to accomplish before. His already hard cock grew even more as she slurped up and down, running her fingers lightly over his balls.

Charlie was getting turned on again, watching his parents do what they did. His dad was pummeling Chloe’s cunt and his mother was on her hands and knees sucking his cock. This was too much. Although deep down, he shouted at himself to leave the room, run, get some kind of help, Charlie saw different options appear in his head. He smiled and walked towards his mother.

Sharon was inhaling her husband’s cock like never before. She’d never been able to just jam the thing down her throat like this before. It was so hot and hard as she licked at every last inch. Amazingly, there seemed to be no gag reflex. It simply went into her throat and then deliciously slid right back out. She jumped suddenly as hands began caressing her backside.

Pulling free from Eric, Sharon turned and looked at her son. No, she wanted to scream, no don’t do that. But she only grinned and went back to her blowjob.

Charlie lifted up his mom’s skirt and slid her panties down. He didn’t even waste much time looking at her cunt. He simply moved in behind her and slid his hard cock inside. Ever so slowly he slid the entire length deep inside the place he and his sister came from. As soon as he was pressed up against her, Charlie let loose and began fucking her hard.

“Oh, Ohhhhh!” Sharon gasped, dropping her husband’s cock from her lips.

Eric turned and saw that his son was now fucking her. Sharon was such a good mother, he thought. Now that was what a sharing family did. He looked back at his fist, now coated in Chloe’s juices.

“Looks like it’s time to take on daddy.” Eric leaned in and whispered next to the teen girl’s ear.

“Oh yeah daddy, do me, do me hard!” Chloe said. She was nearly exhausted from the fisting her father had given her. She felt herself open up a lot more than before with Charlie. In her mind, the girl tried to ignore that this was her father. She just wanted to feel the pleasure again. She wanted the man to fuck her and fuck her hard.

As Sharon moaned louder and louder, Charlie slapped her ass with his waist, driving himself forcefully inside her womb. He was no longer interested in her pleasure. He just wanted to cum inside her. To seed her deep. The very idea seemed crazy, crazy but very perverted.

Eric lined his cock up with his daughter’s sloppy cunt. He realized he wasn’t wearing protection and she certainly wasn’t on birth control. For some reason those realizations completely turned him on even more. He wanted to fuck her like the little teenage whore she was. Her cute little figure was so perfect, bent over her bed like it was. He loved the way she breathed heavy, her muscles twitching as he prepared to just cram his dick inside her body.

“Hold on, sweetie.” Eric said. He pulled back a little and then slammed forward.

“Ohhhh! Oh shit, Oh daddy!”

Eric watched every last inch vanish inside the young girl. She barely looked like she should be able to take half his length, but every bit of it worked it’s way inside the girl. He grit his teeth and began fucking her. He wanted only to fuck her as hard as his son had, as hard as his son was now fucking Sharon. He wanted to fill her up with semen. The little voice in the back of his mind telling him how wrong this was grew quiet. He no longer cared what was right and wrong. Doing this was just so damn perverted.

“Oh daddy, oh fuck, oh yes, daddy!” Chloe cried out. She gripped the sheets on her bed tightly. Her legs shook and her belly quivered as her father crammed his monster deep inside her.

“Fuck, oh baby, oh fuck me!” Sharon moaned. She was on the floor, looking up as her husband violated their teenage daughter. She stared at that cock she’d spent so much personal time with, as it sank right up inside the teen’s tiny body. She was so little, the cock seemed to magically disappear somewhere inside her.

“Oh shit, oh mom, oh yeah, I’m cumming, and I’m not pulling out!” Charlie grunted. He grabbed his mother by the hips and slammed forward into her, coating her insides with semen as the woman seemed to collapse into the carpet.

Eric looked down at his wife and son. They fell into a sweaty pile on the floor, her legs falling open and semen clearly running down her thighs. That was enough inspiration for him, he thought. He grabbed Chloe firmly by the hips and began screwing her fucking brains out. He pulled her back at him so hard, her head whipped back and forth, her poor little mind probably being scrambled. He didn’t care what happened to her mind, as long as her cute little body was readily available for him as it was now. He imagined himself fucking her so much she sloshed when she walked. He wanted his daughter to feel his semen in every hole in her body. Just the idea of that was so perverted. He loved being perverted.

“Oh, oh, oh daddy, oh, unghhh... oh daddy, it’s so deep!” Chloe squealed.

Eric felt his cock about to erupt and pulled Chloe back into him hard. He felt his cock reach new depths inside the poor girl and wondered if he was causing internal damage. She didn’t seem to be in pain, but the thought of fucking her bowlegged sounded even more perverted than simply fucking her. His cock swelled and he felt her twitch all around him as semen flooded her young body. He’d never cum this hard in his life. It seemed to simply keep erupting from him. Her body grew slack and she fell to the bed.

“Ohhhhh!” She moaned.

Eric pulled out and let her slump over onto her side. Her pretty blond hair fell into her eyes and the girl had a completely spaced out look in her face. She looked fucked, that much was obvious. She also looked a little dumb. That presented the picture of what he found enjoyable about a daughter. He’d fucked her little brains out. His baby girl was young, dumb, and full of cum. How could he ever want more?

* * *

Kevin loved the realism on the screen. He could actually make out the facial expressions of his characters as they all fucked each other silly. It was so impressive, he almost failed to notice his score. After that last multiple combo, he gained more than a thousand points. This was awesome, he thought. SINtendo Sims was easy. All he had to do was work a combo where the mother, father, son, and daughter were each doing something perverted to each other and the points simply rolled on in.

As he was contemplating what to have his characters do next, he saw a flashing icon on the screen.

“New character has arrived.” The game announced.

New character? Kevin looked around the house. There was nobody else there. He clicked on ‘Outside View’. The screen showed a very short loading screen and then presented him with the aerial view of the neighborhood, the house he’d chosen highlighted.

Two cars were now out front, one in the driveway and one that had just stopped along the curb.

“What’s this?” Kevin asked.

The woman got out of the car and went to her trunk. Kevin watched her pull a small sign out and walk over towards the front yard. A heavy unsettling feeling began to fill his stomach. It was a ‘Sold’ sign.

Kevin dropped the controller and rushed to the window. Looking down the street, he saw what he’d hoped was all just pretend. Parked in the driveway was a small station wagon. Parked along the curb was the same car he’d just seen from above.

He watched as the real estate lady hammered the SOLD sign into the yard and then returned to her car. It was real, he thought. It was all real.

Walking back over and selecting ‘Interior View’ from the options on screen, Kevin waited as the loading screen cleared.

There they were, his characters, all laying in the daughter’s bedroom. Both the mother and daughter were exhausted and satisfied. The father and son were already plotting more perverted things they could do. Kevin had started them down this path. How could he fix this?

“Oh Shit!” Kevin said, letting the controller drop to the couch cushion beside him.

The End