The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is fictional, very fictional. As far as I know no game system exists like the one in this story although I’ll keep my eye out for one. :^)

— K.P.K.

SINtendo Whee!

“Dude you gotta come over and help me break in my new SINtendo Whee.” Kevin practically shouted as he met his best friend at lunch.

“What’s a SINtendo Whee?” Daniel asked, thinking this was some sort of joke. He’d known Kevin since elementary school and he was always kidding around.

“I just got it in the mail yesterday. My Uncle sent it to me from Japan. It’s the coolest gaming system, much better than that other one.” Kevin seemed so excited, Daniel hated to keep playing along just in case this were just some elaborate prank. Still he looked around at the empty corner of the lunchroom, seeing nobody he’d be embarrassed to fall victim to a prank in front of.

“Okay, what are you talking about? I’ve never even heard of SINtendo, sounds made up.”

““What’s a SINtendo, what are you guys talking about?” asked their mutual friend Jessica as she sat down with them.

“Kevin says he got some game system from Japan, I think he’s kidding.” Daniel answered.

Kevin grinned and looked at Jessica. They’d been friends since high school began and while she may appear to be the typical blonde cheerleader she was a real brain and all into the gaming world. She beat him at HALO more than a few times. He didn’t even want to think about his humiliating Gears of War experience. “It’s real” he said. ““It’s just not legal in the states, apparently the SINtendo Whee is the newest in adult gaming. You have to be 21 just to purchase it in Japan.”

“How’d you get it?” Jessica asked.

“My uncle, he travels around a lot and always sends me rare electronics and gaming devices. He’s the coolest.”

Daniel was finally beginning to buy into what his friend was talking about. “So what does SINtendo Whee do, what do you mean adult gaming?”

Kevin finished the last of his sandwich. “I don’t know, probably more graphic violence or something. All I know is it claims to be the most interactive gaming system on the planet and decades ahead of its time.”

“Sounds like fun, when were you going to play it?” Jessica asked, genuinely interested in another opportunity to totally defeat her friends.

“I was thinking right after school, you can both come over and we’ll have the house to ourselves for at least a couple hours. My sister may be home from college but she won’t mind.”

“Sounds fine to me, I have to see what this system looks like. It sounds like another cheap knock-off of a name-brand.” Daniel said finishing his milk.

“I’ll be there too, I think you both are gonna bow to my superiority yet again.” said Jessica laughing.

SEVERAL HOURS LATER AT KEVIN’S HOUSE

“Here it is guys, I set it up last night, didn’t even get a chance to turn it on.” Kevin pointed proudly to the black box next to the large television in his living room. Daniel was just taking off his jacket and sitting on the couch as Jessica inspected the gaming device, still wearing her cheerleading uniform from school.

“Looks kind of cheap, not that fancy.” She said, picking up the wired controller.

“Yeah man, what’s up with the controllers? They aren’t even wireless. It’s also kind of puny isn’t it.” Daniel said completely unimpressed so far.

Kevin frowned briefly and seemed annoyed with his friends. “Look it’s practically a prototype, these things are impossible to find. The wired controllers aren’t even used much during the games. According to the manual you are the controllers, the system scans your information and goes from there.”

“Really? That sounds cool, but a little impossible.” Jessica said sitting on the couch next to Daniel.

“What’s impossible, what are you guys up to?” Asked Kevin’s sister Melissa as she strolled in from the kitchen. She’d just finished some calculus homework and was about to hit the books for her Anatomy final when she realized someone was home. Daniel immediately took notice. Melissa was twenty and in college locally. She was also quite easy on the eyes, about 5 foot 9 with a perfect figure and some amazing tits, D-cups at least by his guess. She stood watching her brother and them, idly toying with her long brown hair.

“None of your business sis,” Kevin answered bluntly. “I was just showing my friends the game system Uncle Joe sent me.”

“I didn’t know you ever even heard from him. Isn’t he that creepy uncle our parents never talk about?” Melissa added leaning against the doorframe to the kitchen.

“Yes and he’s a cool guy. Don’t talk bad about him. Anyway he gave me this SINtendo Whee, just the coolest adult gaming machine around.” Kevin beamed as he turned to the system and flipped the power switch.

“Adult gaming, should you guys be playing that, you’re only sixteen?” Melissa asked cautiously.

“Stop being a worry wart, we can handle whatever the game system throws at us. It’s just a machine right?” Kevin answered taking the wired controllers to the couch where his friends sat.

“I don’t know.” Melissa said. “Maybe you should ask mom and dad.”

“Oh come on Melissa, please just let us try it out, see what the big deal is.” Jessica asked politely.

“Yeah, loosen up Melissa.” Daniel added. Kevin just smirked as though what Melissa had to say wasn’t even a factor in his gaming.

Melissa just shrugged and Kevin suddenly spoke up. “Look the title screen is up.”

Everyone turned to the screen. The words SINtendo Whee floated in and out of the background, a series a subtly shifting colors like some kind of old lava lamp. Suddenly the speakers kicked in.

“WELCOME TO SINTENDO Whee, THE MOST ADVANCED AI GAMING SYSTEM ON THE PLANET.”

The voice seemed to echo throughout the house and sounded like a composite of hundreds of individual human voices.

“Very cool sound man.” Daniel said.

Suddenly the screen changed and a grid appeared. On the grid was simply the word START.

“I guess that’s you Kevin.” Jessica said indicating the controller he held.

“Oh yeah.” he said quickly pressing the large red button.

“Welcome Players.” The voice said. “This device uses the latest in Subliminal Laser Universal Theory to create the most interactive experience available today. Please wait while location is scanned.”

The kids and Melissa all watched amazed as two small half globes popped out from the side of the small gaming device. Bright green lasers beamed out in a fancy checkered pattern, swiping up and down every surface in the room. “Wow” Daniel and Kevin said at just about the same time. “I’ve never seen anything like this.” Jessica added.

All three teens were raptly paying attention, nearly on the edge of the couch. Even Melissa had stopped teasing her hair and simply looked intently at the small system.

After just a moment the voice returned and the screen changed. “Scan complete. 4 Players detected. Please await Game selection screen.”

Melissa spoke up agitated. “Hey wait, 4 players. I’m not a player. I just wanted to see what this thing was.”

“Yeah well we don’t want you in our game either. Maybe we can select some options in a minute. “Kevin said.

“Hey the game section is up.” Daniel said.

“Aww, there’s only two of them, that’s not so advanced.” Jessica added.

Kevin again seemed frustrated with the lack of faith his friends had. “There’s only two built in to the system. My uncle sent me 12 more on discs. I just wanted to check it out with the ones already loaded.”

“Well it’s either SINtendo Football or Check Mate.” Daniel said taking his controller.

“I don’t want to play football. I’m much too intelligent for that” Jessica announced. “Let’s try Check Mate.”

“Sounds fine to me, although interactive chess sounds pretty dull.” Kevin said selecting the large Check Mate title floating around on the screen. He clicked the green Play button and waited as the game loaded.

The screen was only blank a second before a bright red warning screen appeared. All four in the room read the warning and then read it again.

‘WARNING This game contains adult situations and is not intended for children. SINtendo holds no liability for unintended consequences due to the misuse of this game.’

“Guys I think you should wait and let mom and dad look this over. Something seems strange about all this.” Melissa said walking over and sitting in the recliner near the couch. Kevin just rolled his eyes as Jessica stared at the screen and Daniel let his eyes wander from the screen to Melissa’s shifting rack as she sat down.

“Were playing the game Sis. It’s just a game. I watch movies with adult situations so this can’t be different. Besides mom and dad won’t be home for two hours.”

With that Kevin clicked the green Play button again. The warning screen vanished and the lava lamp background reappeared as the game system spoke up.

“Preparing players for Check Mate, Processing Interactive Male Performance hardware. Please wait.”

“Loading time, heh. Isn’t too advanced.” Jessica snidely commented as suddenly all four of them saw a brilliant flash of blinding light. The three on the couch slouched back slightly and Melissa noticed this only briefly before she too slipped back a bit into the chair.

They were quiet for a minute and then seemed to shake the cobwebs from their heads. “Damn what was that?” Daniel said looking at the others.

“I don’t know but my head feels a little strange.” Melissa answered with more concern in her voice.

“Probably scanning our brains or something.” Kevin said smiling. He obviously intended it as a joke but none of them were necessarily taking it that way.

The Game screen changed again. They all read the scrolling text. ‘Processing complete. Players have been verified. Player One -Kevin is paired with Player Two -Jessica. Player Three -Daniel is paired with Player 4 -Melissa.’

“No way, it knows our names. This is so cool.” Jessica said excitably.

Kevin just sat back proudly knowing he was being proven right, this game system was the coolest ever. The message on the screen continued.

‘Check Mate has three rounds. Winner of two out of three goes to Bonus Round and wins. Preparing players for Round 1.’

Suddenly all four of them in the room began to feel a little lightheaded. Kevin noticed his thoughts becoming a little clouded as he glanced around at the others. They all looked a little dizzy as the game message continued.

‘Increasing Male Arousal now’

“Woah.” Daniel sighed as he suddenly felt all the blood rush to his groin. He felt flushed all over and suddenly felt extremely horny and maybe just a little drunk. He glanced around at his friends and noticed Kevin also appeared the same as him. Then his eyes fell back to Melissa. Damn, he thought, her tits are amazing. She’s gotta be terrific in bed. He shook his head a little not knowing where most of that thought came from.

Kevin was feeling the same effects as he nearly drooled looking over to Jessica. Her cheerleader uniform left little to the imagination. She was a hottie and showing off plenty of leg and cleavage. He remembered seeing her bra size once a couple of years ago and even then it was a C-cup, impressive for her age. Her long blonde hair smelled fantastic even from a couple of feet away. His thoughts turned toward what she looked like without the uniform and he felt his cock swell through his jeans.

The screen message continued but hardly anyone paid attention now.

‘Increasing Female Subservient Behavior modification.’

“oooh.” Melissa and Jessica practically moaned at the same time.

Jessica had never felt anything like this. Her thoughts were quickly turning from competitive gaming to serving others. She particularly suddenly felt willing to let Kevin do whatever he wanted, especially if she got a hold of his cock. She shifted in her seat. Did she really just think about his cock. She’d never considered him in that way before, but quickly it was becoming her only thought.

Melissa sighed as she felt a warmth spread over her chest and her legs. She felt her nipples hardening and standing at attention as she idly played with her hair again. She suddenly felt like giving in and letting someone have their way with her, especially Kevin’s friend Daniel. She’d never realized a sixteen year old could be so manly. She had thoughts of him doing all kinds of things to her college body. No, she shook her head, no this was wrong. Something was going on.

The game announced loudly. “Round 1 will now commence. Players please rise and address your partner.”

All four stood and even though they seemed partially in control of their actions, they all had similar sensations like puppets being led. Kevin stood face to face with Jessica. Melissa stood face to face with Daniel. The game voice continued.

“Players, Round 1 is called Breast of Show. Within each pair Melissa and Jessica will allow sex to be performed on their breasts. This will be the challenge. Whoever stimulates their partner the best and is rewarded with the largest prize is the winner.”

Melissa shook her head, no this was wrong. She couldn’t let some kid fuck her tits, let alone allow her brother to fuck some other girls tits in front of them all. Daniel licked his lips in anticipation, the hormones flowing through him overpowering any sense of decency in the situation.

Jessica seemed reluctant but accepting as she only grinned at Kevin. On his part, Kevin felt he was about to explode just thinking about what they were going to do.

“Begin.” the game voice said.

On the screen two boxes appeared, one with Jessica and Kevin printed in it, the other with Melissa and Daniel printed in it. Almost as soon as the voice spoke, Daniel wasted no time and simply grabbed Melissa’s tight tank-top and ripped it from her. She shook as she felt this was wrong and yet allowed her top to be torn away by some kid she hardly knew.

“Oh my god.” Daniel said, breathing heavily as he added Melissa’s bra to the shredded tank-top on the floor. “These are freaking huge.”

Daniel began brutally massaging both her tits, squeezing them up and down and mashing them as he felt power mad with hormones.

Only a few feet behind them both, Kevin was already rubbing his hands all over Jessica’s young teenage tits still covered with the top of her cheerleading uniform. He had a wild look in his eyes as he found the zipper and struggled to gently remove the garment. Unlike Melissa, Jessica hadn’t worn a bra and her full C-cups spilled out into view.

“Oh damn, these are some incredible jugs you got here.” Kevin said joining his buddy Daniel in the tit massaging action.

“Ohh, oohh, wow.” Jessica moaned loudly, her knees weakening.

Melissa was already down on her knees, Daniel standing before her watching her tits jiggle as he quickly dropped his jeans. His cock practically burst from his boxers as he grabbed Melissa by the arms and positioned her hands on either side of her massive chest. She allowed him to position her as he wanted and a large valley of cleavage was created just perfect for what Daniel had in mind.

Daniel rammed his cock straight into her cleavage, stabbing up and through the juiciest tits he’d ever seen in person. This was the coolest game ever. He thought. Melissa moaned and breathed heavily, her eyes closed as she tit-fucked this kid. Her tits bounced in her grip and the sound of thwacking skin against skin filled her ears.

Kevin had Jessica laid out on the floor and, without any prompting, she cupped both her tits and allowed him to practically sit on her chest. He grabbed his cock which was harder than he’d ever remembered and frantically shoved it into his friends cleavage. He was so quick and active, Jessica struggled to hold her tits. Kevin stabbed his cock straight up through the valley right into her chin as he attempted to fuck the hell out of her chest.

“ooh, oh yeah, damn.” Daniel moaned as he felt what he thought he’d never experience, his best friend’s sister wrapping her mouth-watering tits all around his cock as he continued to piston into her.

“Oh Jessica, wow, take it. Take my cock between those tits you slut.” Kevin growled aggressively as his hormones caught up with his ability to speak. Jessica simply laid there captive as her friend practically raped her chest. She felt amazing, like this is the kind of game she could be really good at.

The game screen remained silent throughout the round as on one side of the room two teenagers shook together on the floor and on the opposite side of the room a young college girl kneeled, her large tits wrapped around a high schoolers large cock. The scene was quickly building towards a climax as all four now moaned and grunted, the guys both shouting obscenities at their partners.

Suddenly Daniel seemed to stiffen. “Oh yes, you whore, take it, take it all over your tits.”

He shook and Melissa had just a moment to open her eyes and glance down as cum surged out of his cock all over her neck, her tits and running down to her stomach. Daniel kept going though and shot several more ropes all over her face and chin.

“Oh wow, that was amazing.” Daniel said, short of breath and withdrawing from Melissa’s chest.

Behind them suddenly Kevin growled and lunged rapidly at Jessica with all the force he could, nearly shoving her across the floor as her tits shook violently. “Yes, here it comes.”

Jessica grinned in a rather wicked way and opened her mouth as cum jetted from Kevin’s cock all over her chest and face. Some flew as high as her hair and pooled around her eyes. She shook and licked at every bit she could get to, swallowing it down as quickly as she could. This was so damned great , she thought. Kevin got to his feet slowly and helped Jessica up. She simply stood and began gathering as much cum from her upper torso, shoving it in her mouth and gulping it down.

Across the room, Kevin noticed his topless sister standing and doing the same as her face was plastered with his best friend’s cum.

They all looked to the screen.

“Congratulations to Daniel and Melissa. Because they climaxed first, Round 1 has been awarded to them.”

“Damn.” Kevin and Jessica said at about the same time. Both had the same competitive nature and wanted to ensure the game went their way.

“Sweet.” Daniel said, nudging Melissa who still seemed to have some reluctancy to just give in.

Kevin noticed the smirk on his friends face. “Hey don’t get so cocky yet. We still have two rounds to go and I’m pretty sure my slut over here can beat yours any day.”

Jessica seemed perfectly content to be referred to as a slut. Melissa seemed a little bothered but remained standing as her tits heaved with every breath. This was not how her afternoon was supposed to go, she had been planning to study for an exam, now she was caught up in some kind of sex competition with her brother and his friends.

“Players prepare for Round 2,” the voice spoke up and all looked back to the screen.

“Round 2 is called Blow Away the Competition. In this round Melissa and Jessica must show how skilled they can be with their mouths and only their mouths. The first to successfully perform oral sex on their partner wins the round.”

“This is such a cool game.” Kevin said giving Daniel a high five.

“I know man, your uncle has to be the coolest guy ever.”

The game screen again showed the boxes with their names in it. Daniel and Melissa now had a green check mark for winning round 1. Again the voice spoke. “Begin”

Jessica dropped to her knees without hesitation and began slobbering and licking all over Kevin’s quickly recovering cock. She looked as much like a slut as Kevin had ever seen, kneeling before him with just her little cheerleading skirt on and her blonde hair bouncing all over as she bobbed her head taking him into her mouth. “Damn, yeah” Kevin moaned, his cock already as hard as before if not more so. He looked over Jessica and saw Melissa reluctantly kneeling and taking Daniel’s still limp cock into her hand. “Hey man, give her all you can but I’m cumming first, no question.”

Daniel chuckled. “We’ll see dude. Melissa come on, get sucking, I want that pretty head of yours filled with me.” He moaned a little as Melissa grasped his cock and began jacking it a little, licking the tip and finally getting to business.

Melissa felt her mind still soberly aware inside of what she was doing. This was a sixteen year old boy she was on her knees in front of, attempting to suck him like some porn star. She felt dirty and depraved and yet her body seemed to overrule her mind. She sucked and sucked until she finally had a hard cock going down her throat.

Kevin watched as Jessica nearly gagged herself on his manhood, sucking him balls deep into her young teenage throat. This really was the best game system ever. He felt her tongue wrap around him and he shook a little. “Damn, Jess You suck like a real whore.”

Jessica felt pride at his remarks, she even smiled as much as she could as she crammed his entire cock down her throat and hummed slightly. This was her round, there was no way that college slut could beat a high school cheerleader at blowjobs. She was meant for this.

“Oh damn, ohh, get ready Jessica.” Kevin said with very weak legs. He felt he may collapse at any moment.

Suddenly Jessica felt it, cum rocketing out of Kevin and filling her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could and as he pulled out, only a few streams flowed down her chin and dripped down to her thoroughly fucked tits. She looked up at Kevin and grinned again, even more wickedly than before, looking every bit the teen slut she was rapidly becoming.

Kevin breathed and steadied himself as he returned Jessica’s smile, enjoying the look on her face as her hair was all messed up and sperm dripped freely from her mouth onto her incredible jugs. Her legs seemed weak as well and she swayed slightly. Then he heard something and looked over at Daniel and his sister.

“Oh yeah bitch, get ready for some dessert.” Daniel shouted grabbing Melissa and shoving her head all the way on his cock as he twitched and began loading her with more cum. Melissa swallowed as much as she could but unfortunately she wasn’t used to this and coughed a little. Daniel pulled out and watched as she spit up a decent amount of cum, dribbling down onto her heaving tits which now shone with slick fluids.

“Wow, check out your sister now.” Daniel said laughing and turning to look towards Kevin.

“Yeah man, she’s a total slut right.” Kevin said admiring his older sister in such a defeated pose, with cum covering her face and tits. Her hair was hanging in her face really completing the sex pot look.

Jessica stood and pressed up against Kevin kissing him gently. “You taste great. I can’t wait for more.”

Melissa swallowed as much as she could and while still seeming reluctant with what was happening, she managed a slight grin as Daniel helped her to her feet. The four of them stood and took stock of each other as the game screen changed and the voice spoke up again.

“Congratulations to Kevin and Jessica, Because Jessica brought her partner to climax first, they have won Round 2. The score is now tied.”

“Alright, yes!” Kevin said giving Jessica a high-five.

They were thrilled and Kevin couldn’t help but gloat. “Man I told you Jessica would be a better cock-sucker than my sister. We totally beat you guys.”

Daniel smiled and remained friendly. “Hey man I enjoyed it all the same, your sister has one hell of a body. I’ll let her suck me anytime she wants.”

“well... okay.” Melissa said very quietly. Everyone saw she was finally getting into the spirit of things.

The game got their attention again. “Players Prepare for Round 3.”

All four stood awaiting the next round and whatever it would hold. Jessica and Melissa had both scooped up most of the cum coating their upper bodies and were licking their hands clean as the screen now showed the score boxes, both now having green check marks in them.

“Round 3 is called Best of Breed. Player Preparation now commencing.” The game voice announced and the screen changed to show two digitized knobs like the volume knob of a stereo.

The words above one knob said ‘Male Sperm Production’ This knob was rotated all the way up to 300%. The other knob said ‘Female Fertility’ which was rotated as far as it would go.

Melissa and Jessica each gasped and placed their hands over their stomachs. “Wow that feels so strange.” Melissa commented as Jessica simply sighed.

Both guys watched and felt their cocks already rising in anticipation of the round to come.

The screen switched back to the score boxes and the voice again spoke up.

“In this round Kevin and Daniel will take charge and fulfill their masculine duty, to spread their seed. Each pair will have sex continuously until Probability of Insemination Is at 100%. The goal is to be the first pair to Breed. All bodily functions have been specifically altered for this result.”

There was silence in the room for a moment as Jessica and Melissa exchanged glances. Slowly their shocked looks each curled into naughty grins and they looked to their partners. Kevin and Daniel seemed about to pop just thinking of this round. For some reason the very thought of knocking up Jessica and Melissa felt so very right.

“Begin” the voice announced.

Kevin practically threw Jessica on the couch as she reached beneath her cheerleading skirt and quickly removed her panties. Tossing them aside she looked up at Kevin and squeezed her right tit. “Come on big boy, give me all you got.” Kevin grabbed her left tit and squeezed as hard as he could quickly mounting her. He shoved his cock as far inside her young cunt as he could, feeling her flex and grab at him. “You asked for it slut. I’m gonna breed the hell out of you.”

He began rising and falling on her again and again nearly knocking the breath out of her lungs as he forced his cock deeper than he might’ve felt possible. He felt her wrap her long legs around his ass drawing him deeper still as he set out to knock her up. “Oh yess, ohh, Oh wow, yes give it to me.” Jessica shouted, thrashing her head around, sending her long blonde mane right into Kevin’s face. This was her destiny she felt, her entire being centered around winning this round. Kevin glanced from the sixteen year old slut beneath him to his older sister over in the recliner.

Melissa shoved Daniel down into the chair and presented herself to him, sliding her jeans down and not wasting a moment to remove her panties. She was now nude before him and he grinned wider than he ever had, actually hurting his face as he smiled so big. This was the girl he had lusted after for three years, his friend’s twenty year old sister. Her long brown hair bounced as she steeled down onto him, straddling his lap as she shoved his hard cock deep inside her. All reluctance she’d felt was now gone and she was determined to let the high school boy impregnate her, especially faster than her brother could knock up that little blonde slut.

“Unghh. oh wow, ...” Daniel grunted as his cock felt so warm and embraced inside Melissa’s tight cunt. She began riding him like a bronco, bouncing, her large tits slapping up and down at a quickening pace.

“Oh yes, oh Oh Daniel, please come on, fuck me, fuck me.” Melissa moaned although she was doing most of the work allowing Daniel to simply sit back and enjoy the ride.

Across the room they failed to notice Kevin and Jessica changing positions. She was now bent over the back of the couch with Kevin slamming her doggy style. He massaged her tits and squeezed her belly as he pounded in and out of her. She looked like the sluttiest cheerleader in the world, taking it this way and she felt proud of that. She was a whore, a dirty little teen tramp, in need of a good knocking up.

“Oh yes, Oh Kevin, Oh come on give it to me, give it all to me. Fill my body with sperm and then do it again.” Jessica shouted, watching the TV screen.

The screen now showed Jessica’s Probability of Insemination at 60% and Melissa was only at 40%. Jessica felt confident she would win.

“Take it Jess, take my cock, I’m gonna fuck you pregnant with triplets you dirty whore.”

Kevin was frantically pounding her harder, her tits now free from his grasp and bouncing all the way from her chin to her belly. He could almost hear them sloshing. His climax was close.

“Unghhh, yesss, take it all.” He shouted and held himself balls deep in his school friend, injecting her with more cum than he knew he had in him. The game had obviously done as it said and increased his sperm production because for three minutes solid he stuffed Jessica.

“Oh yessss, I can feel it, oh fill me up, fill my slutty pussy up and make me your bitch.” Jessica shrieked in pleasure, continuing to watch the screen. Her Probability of Insemination went up dramatically but only reached 90% as she felt Kevin slowing.

Across the room Melissa had decided to try a new position as well. She now rocked back and forth on hands and knees, meeting the powerful thrusts of Daniel who attempted to shove his cock deeper on every thrust. Her tits jiggled and bounced around like jello as he grabbed her by the hips and really began going to town.

“Oh yes, YES, Fuck me Daniel, Fuck me till I can’t walk, Give me all your cum!” Melissa shouted out louder and louder.

Daniel felt the impending climax coming very soon. “Oh get ready Melissa you dirty slut, I’m about to fill you up.”

Melissa thrust back into him more and more, her hair in her eyes and her hands balled into fists on the carpet. “Go ahead, finish me up.” She said watching her statistics on the TV. The screen showed her currently at 55% Probability of Insemination. Unfortunately that whore Jessica was already up to 92%.

“Unghh, oh take it!” Daniel muttered as he shook and began unloading deep inside Melissa who cried out in pleasure. She felt him spraying her insides with more cum than she’d ever felt, it seemed like gallons and the flow lasted easily over a couple of minutes. She held him deep inside her pussy as she watched her numbers jump. The percentage climbed but she frowned a little as her Probability of Insemination only reached 75%.

On the other side of the room, Jessica had quickly sucked Kevin back to hardness and they leisurely fucked away on the couch again. Now Kevin was seated and Jessica bounced herself up and down in his lap, her tight pussy slapping up and down on his lap as he filled her again and again. She arched her back leaning away and watching the TV screen as he took the opportunity to reach out and grab a firm tit, quickly sucking on the nipple and enjoying the shivers it brought to her. He never would have thought he’d be in this position just yesterday, fucking away at the prettiest cheerleader in school trying desperately to give her his baby. This was such a cool game system.

“Oh yes, so close so close, yes!” Jessica screamed bouncing harder and harder as she watched her numbers climb slowly from around 92% to 98%.

Kevin saw this too and began bouncing slightly on the couch attempting to quicken the inevitable. “Oh ungh, Jessica, damn, get ready to be the knocked up slut you were meant to be.” He cried out and then grit his teeth as he felt his cock jumping inside her.

Jessica felt it too and slipped her head back kissing him, shoving her sweaty tits into his chest as his cock jetted more and more semen deep inside her. Her already full womb felt as if it would pop as more and more juice filled her up. It continued for what seemed like hours but really amounted to just a couple of minutes. “Oh yes, Kevin fill me up, make me a slutty pregnant cheerleader, I want to do this forever.” She screamed.

As they both calmed down and kissed, they turned to the TV screen. Her Probability of Insemination was well up over 100%, topping out at a whopping 130%.

“Yes we did it, haha, we won.” Kevin announced looking over to Melissa who had been trying to coax more out of Daniel. She stopped and they all looked back to the screen. The game voice came back and Kevin and Jessica’s names flashed in green on the screen.

“Congratulations Kevin and Jessica, you have successfully completed Round 3. Jessica has been bred and is now pregnant. You also have won the game which qualifies you for the Bonus Round.”

Daniel had pulled his jeans back on and Melissa was slowly getting herself situated while Jessica remained seated on the couch. Kevin stood and looked at them all, then down to Jessica. She looked completely fucked, her hair a mess, her tits covered in red marks where he had sucked and squeezed. Her cheerleading skirt was still on and just barely fell into place over her heavily leaking pussy. She looked incredible.

“I win, I can’t believe it, I won.” Kevin announced. “I completely knocked up Jess. She’s always been nothing but a gaming whore and I proved it. I can’t wait to use her body again. This is so damn fun.”

Nobody could accuse Kevin of being modest as he flaunted his success. And best of all, he thought, he’d finally put Jessica in her place. She’d never gloat over a game against him again.

“Congratulations man.” Daniel said. “You rule, I’ve got to admit you totally deserved it. Great game though.”

Melissa smiled and simply nodded, saying. “Yes that was quite the game, although for some reason part of me still feels I shouldn’t have let you kids play.”

“Attention” The game suddenly said catching them all off guard. They turned to the screen and saw a message come up.

“To successfully complete a game of Check Mate, Kevin now has one more task at hand, the Bonus Round.”

The screen message showed the same knob they’d seen earlier and an additional one. First was Male Sperm Production which slowly turned up to 500% and then there was a knob for Morality which it turned down to 50%. Kevin shrugged and looked at the others. Then the voice spoke up.

“Kevin you have successfully mated with Jessica, now it is up to you to complete the game. Mate with Melissa and complete her process.”

“huh?” Kevin said a little confused, the words sinking into his hormone crazed mind. He looked over at his sister still on the floor leaning against the recliner. She looked like such a slut and as he looked at her face she gave him a sudden grin that made his decision easy.

“Begin” The game said.

Kevin tore across the room and down onto the floor with Melissa.

Kissing her roughly on the lips he ran his hands over her amazing rack and squeezed roughly, fondling her as he spoke. “Get ready to be truly fucked sister.”

Melissa threw herself on the floor and grabbed the cushion off the recliner. Shoving it up under her back, she raised her hips off the floor and sat spread eagle. “Come on, put that cock of yours where it will do the most good.”

Kevin descended upon his sister hungrily and slammed his hips forward shoving all of his newly hardened cock deep inside her. She wasn’t as tight as Jessica had been but that just made it easier for him as he began humping her like a dog in heat.

“Oh yes, Oh please, oh come on!” Melissa screamed as her little brother fucked her into the floor. She remembered learning in college that with her hips raised as they were his sperm would get just where it needed to go. Her tits as they were bounced hard, knocking her on the chin with each brutal stab.

“Unghh.. yess, this is incredible. This is what you deserve you bitch. For all the times you told on me or bossed me around. Take it now, take my cock.” Kevin announced holding tightly onto Melissa’s hips and jack-hammering into her cunt. He watched her tits bounce around and her hair slide back from her face. Her eyes held pure lust, no reluctancy at all. This is what she existed for, his pleasure.

“Oh ,Oh, Oh yes, fill me with your baby batter brother, make me your whore.” Melissa moaned and shook as she felt Kevin increasing his pace.

In no time, Kevin felt it was about to happen, he was about to complete the game. “Here it is, take it all Sis.” He yelled his entire body twitching as he unloaded.

Melissa cried out one last time and felt her brother pumping untold amounts of cum into her. It easily felt like a gallon this time and her belly even plumped out slightly as her womb filled to capacity and beyond. She was truly full. She looked back at the screen as did Kevin.

Probability of Insemination 150%.

“Yes” she cried out, “Oh yes, you did it Kevin, you knocked me up.”

Kevin pulled out from her and looked down at his twenty year old sister, a former prim and proper college student, now reduced to a panting slut on the carpet with her hips raised.

“You stay there for a couple of minutes Melissa, we want to make sure that sperm pools right where you need it.” He said smiling as she grinned up at him in such a whorish way. “Wow, sis, I mean you really are a fucking cum bucket aren’t you. I guess I know what you’re good for now huh.”

“Oh of course little brother, anytime you want to fill me up, go ahead and take me, I’m easy. Who cares about college?”

“CHECK MATE” said the loud game voice. “Congratulations Kevin, Thank you for playing SINtendo Whee. We hope you enjoyed your game. Be sure and try our other titles.”

“Shit yeah,” Kevin said lowering to the floor beside his sister. “I guess I know what the SIN in SINtendo means.

As he began making out with Melissa, both Daniel and Jessica clapped and cheered.

“Great game” “Incredible system” They said. Jessica having to add. “Hey anytime you guys want to play with me again, feel free. Who cares about cheerleading, competitive gaming, or school, I just want to spread my legs and fuck.”

“Haha, great idea.” Daniel said suddenly feeling some energy return.

Kevin meanwhile had mounted his sister again and was already settling into a slow gentle fuck just as the front door suddenly swung open. He only looked momentarily shocked as his parents walked in, his cock deep inside Melissa who simply leaned back to see what was up.

“Oh my god, Kevin, what the hell are you doing.. and is that...” Kevin’s mom started, his father picking up. “Melissa? Is that you.”

Kevin kept rocking into his sister smiling as his parents suddenly noticed Daniel who’d descended upon Jessica on the couch. He was groping away at her tits. His father threw down his brief case.

“What the fuck is going on young man. This is absolutely unacceptable.”

Kevin felt no real threat as neither his mom or dad had even attempted to lift him off his sister. He just reached down and squeezed both her large tits and looked up to his dad.

“I’m just playing SINtindo Whee dad, geez I’ll let you play later.”

THE END?