The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SSI—Transformed Man II

By Paladin

Tags: MC, MF, MD, GR

Chapter 7. At The Store.

My laptop had been running poorly for a while, so I headed to the independent electronics shop I used to work at a lifetime ago to get a new hard drive, probably a solid state version this time. In hindsight I should have just gotten it online.

I had not set foot in the place since I quit those not too many months ago. Even when I worked there, I was not a part of the social circle that mostly focused around the younger staff and their myriad games. I was a bit bemused that Molly was the one serving me. Molly was sort of a steampunk goth girl that liked dyed black hair, pale make-up, and wearing home-made clothes and accessories involving Victorian-era science fiction technology. I had a mild unrequited crush on her when we worked together.

She helped me select a drive and some other items and I could literally smell her arousal. Molly was cute enough, sort of the classic ‘cute nerd’ that reminded one a little of Abby from ‘NCIS’, but no where near the league of what I had at home. I was content to just get my stuff and go until she took my credit card.

“Jack Phillips? I know another Jack... JACK! JACK??” Damn. It was so easy to get caught up in everything that changed for me that it was easy to forget that the basic face is still mine.

“Common name, I’m sure. Could you just finish...”

“Hold on... you ARE Jack, aren’t you? My Jack, I mean. I don’t know what happened but you still have that little gap in your eyebrow!” She was referring to a childhood scar that never grew hair again. It never occurred to me to erase it when we were designing my new looks. When I unconsciously reached up to touch it she shouted ‘Ah HAH! It IS you! You always touched yourself like that when you were thinking. Damn, Jack—what happened? You look good!”

I was incredibly tempted to make a gesture and mutter ‘these are not the droids you are looking for’, but I hated lying to a friend. “It’s a long story.” I used a little rumble to help her accept it at face value. “So, how have you been?”

We ended up in the back room talking and listening for the front door chime, drinking the awful coffee the abused machine dispensed. I had managed to get her to not think about me much but she was going a mile a minute about herself. She’d been in what I considered a bad relationship when I was working here, and it sounded like things just got worse. He just recently left her, taking a lot of her stuff with him.

She was sitting on the other end of the crappy couch we had in the back room and feeling sorry for herself. “Why can’t I find a good man, Jack? Someone strong, handsome, smart. Someone like...” I was only half listening, trying to read a new poster on the other wall as I worked on an exit strategy, so I missed the lapse and her half-lidded stare. I felt the couch shift a bit and she was leaning against me.

“Why can’t I find someone like you?” She cooed. She had one arm over my shoulders and another on my chest before I really reacted. She leaned against me, breathing deeply, doubtlessly getting a full dose of my heady scent. Shit.

“Well, Molly, I gotta go. It’s been nice catching up, but I have to get back home to my girlfriends, OK?” At the mention of ‘girlfriends’, she looked startled, then intrigued. I grabbed my bag and frankly ran out of there. A few stoplights later, I noticed a familiar goth girl on a motor scooter a car length behind me.

I pulled into a nearby parking lot and waited for her to join me. Instead she just parked on the street and stayed on the bike. I walked towards her and she took off like she had not seen me. I noticed, however, that she just pulled over a bit ahead and took out her cell phone. I sighed and hit the road again, and she followed. Molly was tenacious and a bit of a hacker, so I figured she had some sort of plan and I had no idea what it might be.

I tried circling back to the shop, tried going to her place and wait her out, and tried hitting a diner for some supper. She just stayed with me and continued to resist letting me approach. I called Daisy and Dori and they just laughed and invited her over. That didn’t sound like a good idea, but I did not have a better one so I went home. I pulled in the garage and Molly drove the loop drive, heading back out to the street. She seemed confused, probably not believing that I was living here but when I did not exit after a while, she took action.

“Hello?” Baby answered the door.

“Ah... Is Jack here?” Molly asked, not knowing what she would do if the young girl said ‘no’.

“Master Phillips is in the media room. Is he expecting you?”

“I’m sure he is. Could you tell him Molly is here to see him?”

“Come on in. Follow me, please?” The busty beauty led Molly through the mansion to a room outfitted with a wet bar and enough electronics to manage a shuttle mission. She saw me sitting on the loveseat working on the disemboweled laptop on the coffee table, and then she saw what she took to be a young movie starlet leaning against me, smiling at her. The beautiful woman got up and crossed the room.

“Molly, if I am not mistaken. I’m Daisy and I am very happy to welcome you to my home.”

Molly was stunned and froze in place.

“Please, have a seat. Can I get you anything? Perhaps a wine spritzer?” Molly had no idea what that was but nodded, numbly, as she was led to another decadently soft chair. Daisy soon returned with a tall flute of a pale, bubbly liquid with a piece of lemon in it. Molly tasted it and found the light combination of white wine and sparkling water delicious. It also seemed to help clear her head a bit.

“If I may, Jack has told me some about you, and I wish to offer my sincere condolences for your situation. Jack and I would like to help you if you would let us.” Actually, this was all Daisy’s idea. I think I created a monster when I Transformed her.

“If you wish, you can stay in the guest house with Lisel until you get back on your feet.” I worked on the laptop and tried to stay out of it as Molly and Daisy talked things through. The overall idea Daisy had was to give Molly a chance to heal up and regain her confidence. I think Daisy was also intrigued by the idea I used to have a small hidden crush on Molly.

Things were going well until Dori came in. Daisy was flipping gorgeous, but Dori was gorgeous and exotic. Molly stared in silence as Dori crossed over and kissed me before sitting down nearby. “Hello. My name is Dori. Welcome! What may I call you?”

Molly introduced herself and seemed to sink in on herself as she realized how far out of her league these two women were. I stayed quiet and let Daisy’s plan unfold.

Daisy crossed over and kissed her ‘sister’ and had Dori sit on her lap as she continued talking to Molly. Dori enthusiastically agreed with the plan and offered to help Molly move in. A thoroughly bewildered Molly found herself being led away by the thoroughly bewitching Dori.

“Daisy! What the hell? We are not doing poor Molly any favors letting her hang around here. The pheromones and open sex and... for crying out loud, girl! What are you thinking?”

“I am thinking, my beloved Master, that she is a friend of yours that needs help, and that we can easily afford to help her. In every way possible.” It was a bad sign for me that Daisy was speaking so formally, but I was too pigheaded to notice.

“Wha... Are you thinking about the SSI? No. No way. We cannot keep using that to solve our problems!” We ‘discussed’ it back and forth for a while. I know I could have ordered her to drop it, but a.) I was reluctant to be that micro-managing with her, b.) there was a certain naughty appeal to her side, and c.) she made a lot of good points. Molly was a friend, and I am pretty sure she would choose a Transformation if she could afford it.

Dori and Molly were soon back with enough stuff for Molly to move in for a week or so. The two were laughing, and when Molly saw me, she started laughing harder. I was pretty sure I did not want to know what the topic was. Daisy joined them and the trio were off to show Molly around her temporary home. I settled back into reloading my laptop and could occasionally hear them touring the mansion and my ears would burn, just a bit.

Supper we delightful. Hani outdid herself with the cooking. Everyone was dressed nicely, the meal was delicious, and the conversation was witty and effervescent—even more than usual. After the dishes were cleared, Molly looked at me and said ‘Yes, please.”

My brain struggled to connect what she just said to the conversation we were having and failed. “Pardon me?”

Dori chimed in. “She knows about the SSI. Turns out, she’s known some things about the SSI for a couple years.”

“Actually, Jack, I found out about them from you. I was messing around with the browser history of the guys at the store. God, there were a lot of porn links! Yours, however, was so boring that I figured your home stuff might hold something interesting, so I hacked your home account. By the way, you really need to update your security.” Moly said, shrugging her shoulders.

“Anyway, I found all those forums and such you were using, hacked my way onto a couple of them, and have been having a lot of fun lurking there, trying to figure out what the hell everyone was talking about.”

Hooo boy. One of the products the SSI offered affected memory to a degree. I wondered if we had any around the place or if I could get some quick. Of course, I also was thinking about what Molly would look like Transformed and sucking my cock. Naughty brain! Down boy!

“Jack, she also saw the photos of Daisy and me from before our Transformations.”

“So of course you could not have lied and said they were someone else, right?” I asked rather facetiously. That set off a series of clucking—righteous indignation, apologies, etc. “OK, OK, I apologize. Anyway, what is done is done.”

“Molly, do I understand that you are asking to be Transformed? That you understand what all this means—including that you probably cannot go back to the store or most of your old life?”

That sparked another long conversation, Molly reassuring me that she understood, the three girls discussing possibilities for her new looks, Molly casting sidelong glances at me and the other two noticing and smirking about it, and more.

I rang my wine glass. “That’s enough. Molly, if you are sure, then I certainly will not interfere. It looks as if Daisy has already decided to sponsor you for this, and I know Dori can help you design your Transformation better than I ever could. I’ll help however I can. How about we table further discussion for the night, have dessert and coffee, and adjourn to the living room?”

For the next several days, Team Molly formed to help Molly wrap things up in her ‘old’ life, prepare for things in her ‘new’ life, and generally kept busy. They occasionally asked my input. In an odd way it was like choosing curtains—overall shapes, color swatches, etc.

“We are heading out now. See you in a few days!” I kissed Molly on the cheek, and Dori and Daisy on the lips. I was not sure why this project meant that ‘my’ two girls had to go for the entire time, but I also did not know what sorts of arrangements they made with the lab.

Several days later, Lisel brought me a small envelope. It was an invitation to join Molly for supper at one of the nicer local restaurants. Reservations had already been made, and the card reminded me to dress nicely. When the day came, Baby and Pinky worked extra hard to be sure I was clean and well dressed... and throbbingly erect, which they adamantly refused to help me with. (To be fair, however, all of the girls remaining in the house had been more than helpful to keep me... amused... up till today.)

The hostess took my name and informed me that the other party was already seated, leading me to a quiet corner of the elegant dining room. The way the room was broken up, diners had plenty of privacy, and I could not see who was in at designated corner table until I was nearly on it. A tall, slender woman with long black hair sat with her back mostly towards me. As we approached, the hostess cleared her throat and the woman turned.

The stunningly beautiful woman had long shimmeringly black hair and straight bangs framing a perfectly heart-shaped face with high cheekbones and piercing blue eyes. Her slender body hosted wide hips and a generous pair of breasts well presented in a low cut black gown. I could not help it, I instantly thought about a stack of old Warren comics I collected as a teen. The Vampirella comic was often very nearly soft porn, especially from my youthful and innocent perspective.

It was as if Vampirella was brought to life before me... then she smiled and I saw shades of sexy humor from the old horror show host Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, in her face... and chest. Elvira had such a warm and bubbly personality, a great smile, and huge, welcoming, pale, mostly exposed breasts, and I was seeing all that in front of me. I was entranced looking at her and was barely able to stammer out “M... Molly?”

“Sit down, please, Master Phillips.” Her voice was a soft, sexy purr, unlike Elvira’s more boisterous speech. I pulled out her chair to let her sit back down, then sat across from her. She reached her slender pale hand across to me. When I took it, she said “It is so nice to meet you again, Master Phillips. I am Maleena, Maleena Marion Manorah.” My ears perked up at the new name. It was similar in many ways to her old name with a vaguely dark, gothic tone to it. It suited her. I wondered if she had thought about this for a long time.

”Maleena is a beautiful and exotic name. Does it mean anything?”

She smirked, hiding her eyes under her long lashes and bangs. “Yes, but I chose it because ‘mal’ usually means ‘bad’ or ‘wrong’ and the ‘eena’ part makes me think of ‘evil’. She pronounced it ‘Eee-vil’, which sent a frisson up my spine. I have no idea how she was doing it, but her eyes were almost glowing and shadows were playing on her face like a film noir.

“And the other names?”

“They don’t really mean anything special. They sounded good, went nicely with the first name, and retained some parts of my old name.” She said this with a laugh that reminded me more of Elvira than Vampirella and made me smile.

We made more small talk and ordered. As we enjoyed the meal and fine wine, I felt something at my crotch. When I looked down, I saw a shapely foot with attractively painted nails gently teasing my zipper. When I looked back up, Maleena was still talking like nothing was happening, telling me all about her experiences at the SSI spa, like the hot stone massages. As she spoke of being rubbed by strong hands, her toes were rubbing my thigh. When she was describing a technique where her masseuse dug her elbow into her back, she dug her toe into my crotch.

“The way you tell it, I can almost feel it happening to me!” I saluted her with my wine glass.When I tipped my head back to drink, she stroked the underside of my shaft with a long stroke that almost had me choking on the excellent vintage. When I looked at her, she had taken a breadstick and was doing things to it with her mouth that I am sure made the bread devoutly wish it had balls so it could cum all over her.

Being with Maleena was like playing with a young tiger. It was delightfully fun with an undertone, a promise, of something dangerous. It felt like everything she said had layers under layers of meaning. I had to try to get my head back into the game.

“So, tell me about your Transformation. How does being Maleena compare to being Molly? What sorts of things, other than the obvious, of course, did you change?”

She laughed lightly. It sounded like tinkling wind chimes, but had a sort of undertone of an evil overlord’s chortle somehow. “Some things may not be as obvious as you think they are. But, OK. Since you asked.” She sat back a little. “First of all, I boosted my confidence and intelligence. It feels amazing! It is like I can see connections in places I never suspected there could be connections before! I can read so much faster, and comprehend things so much better now! When I have played on my computer, it feels like much of what I had done before, things I was so proud of, were like kindergarten exercises.

“As far as boosting my confidence goes, the old me would never have thought about doing something like this (she tweaked my cock with her toes) before, much less in public. I absolutely know that I could approach any man in this place, and most of the women, and go home with nearly any of them. It is such a rush!”

I was puzzled. “How do you reconcile that with calling me Master?”

Again the musical chortle. “The other two insisted on making sure I was loyal to you, and just looking at you makes me tingle in ways no other man I have seen so far does, but I think of myself more as your loyal sidekick. You know how the heroic action man’ in so many movies has the sleek, deadly female companion? I am your sleek, deadly companion.”

“Why ‘deadly’?”

“Because among many other things,’ I know Kung Fu’.” Trinity in the Matrix was pretty hot, but if someone like Maleena had been in the horrible sequels, sales would have shot way up. I fought for a moment with the mental image of Maleena in tight leather in slow-motion martial arts moves. She smiled across from me as her toes registered my cock throb. She leaned forward and began to purr softly. “From this position, if I wanted. I could step on your testicles then cut your throat before you made a move.” I suddenly noticed she had my steak knife in her hand inches from my neck, all hidden from anyone else by her posture.

I barely had time to begin to sweat when she gave me a deep, passionate kiss with incredible tongue work, and sat back down looking perfectly composed. Damn. ‘Deadly’—check.

“I also made myself a French national with a bit of a gift for languages.” She let a sexy French accent slip into her speech. “Eet was a geeft zo myselv zo honoor my anzestoors. I am not really fluent yet in all of them, but besides English and French, I also know Spanish, Russian, and some Japanese, Mandarin, and Korean. There are lots of other things, but I think it will be more fun for you to discover them on your own.”

She slipped her foot back and we finished up the meal. I escorted her out on my arm. She was not much shorter than I was in her heels. I am now nearly seven fricking feet tall and just starting to get used to towering over people and ducking in doorways, and this woman just fit at my side so well. Even my other two main women did not feel this right beside me. It was nice, and a touch scary. How much did Molly change herself to be a ‘good fit’ like this? The gothic horror genre beauties aspect is consistent with what I know about her, as is some of the ‘kick ass spy babe’ stuff and even the dominatrix vibe. Choosing to ooze sexuality and confidence also jives with the Molly I knew, but...

The ‘old’ Molly never seemed to be interested in being taller, especially not -this—tall. Maybe it was ‘sour grapes’, but she seemed to like being ‘short and cute’. I don’t think I have ever sent any kind of message to any of the others that I want a tall girl, but it is really nice to not feel like I would accidentally break the girl next to me.

We turned left out of the restaurant instead of towards the valet parking stand. When I raised an eyebrow, she gave me a tight smile that should have been registered as a lethal weapon. She turned us into the lobby of the hotel next to the restaurant and used a key card to access the elevators. She led me to a nice suite where there were flowers and a nice champagne on the main table with a note from Daisy and Dori telling us to have fun. Besides my overnight bag, there was also a bag of assorted handcuffs, toys and lubes. I figured it was a hint. None of the other girls were really into this, although Hani really liked dildoes and feathers. I knew the old Molly talked like she was into some rough stuff and occasionally suggested she liked a little bondage and stuff, but I never knew how much of it was just talk.

As I was looking everything over, she came up to me and slipped my jacket off, then literally tore my shirt off! Dang! It was a new shirt and she just made the buttons pop off and tore a seam! She grabbed my head to kiss me. I pushed her back. “Stop!”

She looked at me as if I slapped her. Her eyes grew dark and stormy as she tilted her head down and got a feral look on her face. I swear she was growling deep in her throat. She grabbed one of my arms and spun me around with a hammerlock, pushing me over the back of the couch. With her free hand, she began to undo my belt even as she began to bite me on the neck and shoulders.

She was not the only one that knew martial arts, and I was nearly twice her weight. I grabbed the hand that was on my belt and in a flash, I had a cuff on it. I was able to pin on her and get her other hand cuffed behind her back. Now she really was growling!

“Do you like this dress?” She just sneered at me. “Answer me. Do. You. Like. This. Dress?”

“Yes.” She replied, tossing her hair and holding her head proudly, staring at me, challenging me.

“Too bad.” I grabbed it at the neck and tore it off her in one semi-smooth motion. I’d have to practice that to make it look more dramatic, but I was satisfied with it. She now stood before me in a black, lacy, well-filled bra, and matching French-cut panties. Her body was like a toned white pantheress—long, sleek muscles tightly covered with smooth pale skin.

She gasped at the sudden coolness and my audacity. She tried to kick at me, but I easily caught her leg and removed her high heel. “The other leg please” I ordered. She tried a side snap kick this time but I just grabbed it and used her momentum to lift her foot to my head, remove her shoe, and stroke the sole of her foot, raising visible goose pimples.

Using her leg as a lever, I flipped her over the couch and walked around to meet her on the other side. By the time I got there, she was on her knees and had her cuffed hands in front of her, panting probably as much from a combination of lust and anger as exertion. “Ohh, little kitten is angry!” I laughed, which just made her expression darken further. I hefted her over a shoulder and began to carry her to the bedroom. She was a lot more weight than Dori or Daisy, but manageable... until she started to struggle.

I popped her on her delightfully tight bottom. “Settle down.” She ‘humphed’ and settled down... but I sensed that she was just biding her time. I tossed her on the bed and she tried to get up again so I held her down as I uncuffed one hand and cuffed her to the bed frame. She began to fight even more aggressively so I whipped out another pair of cuffs and secured her free hand.

Bondage is not one of my things, but there was something about this hellcat tossing and fighting on the bed... but being careful to not hurt herself or damage the bed frame, or yell too loudly. I hooked a finger in her undies. “Do you like these pretty panties?”

A quick smile crossed her face, then she snarled “Don’t you dare!” So of course, I did. It took a little more effort than I thought it would but a couple rips later and her glistening, naked pussy was exposed. She was clean-shaven but for a small naturalistic wedge above.

“Such a pretty pussy.” I said as I petted the small patch of soft but crinkly fur. She fought and twisted her hips, and I am sure that any rubbing she did on my hand as she did so was entirely accidental. “Oh, but so feisty! Maybe it needs some attention.” I held her hips down and began to gently kiss the soft salty skin. She growled but lifted her hips towards me, apparently trying to ‘head butt’ me with her groin. I had my tongue out at the time so all she ended up doing was to drive it deep inside her. She thrashed her hips around to dislodge me, forcing my tongue to move all around in her and driving my lips and nose against her sensitive lips and clit.

I let her get her wild on until she accidentally bashed an ear with her flailing knee. Deciding it was time to show her who was in charge here, I grabbed her hips and drove them to the bed and held her down with a well-moistened finger in her tight ass, and a thumb planted deep in her pussy. She struggled to escape but I had her in a death grip. It was time to inspect her glistening globes that she had been thrashing around so much. I licked a long line of sweat off one side, then another. Every time she tried to buck me off, I just used my grip on her to either distract her or hold her in place.

By the time I was noisily sucking on one nipple after the other, she was laying with her knees wide apart and moaning. I released my ‘death grip’ and switched hands to infiltrate and seduce her entire soaking wet groin. I felt her muscles tense and tendons pop as she came with a gush and a roar. I sat beside her and laughed with release. We were soaking wet with sweat and other fluids and she looked like a sexy wild animal with her hair in a tangle and her makeup streaked.

I got off the bed and unlocked her shackles. She sat up and eyed me warily. “Don’t tell me this wore you out already, ‘master’?” She said with a sneer.

I dropped trou and waved my erect cock and asked “Does it LOOK like I am ‘worn out’? You are just a hot mess right now and I want you nice and fresh when I take you.” Her nipples popped when I said ‘take you’.

“Hmmmm” She almost purred. “You have a point. You are all sweaty too. Maybe we should shower together. If you are good, you can scrub my back.” She said over her shoulder as she sashayed towards the opulent bathroom. God what a saucy bitch!

By the time I got my things off and hung, she was running the water and doing her hair. I slipped into the spacious shower stall and got a washcloth all soapy. I used the nubby material to scrub and massage her starting with the nape of her neck, then down along her shoulders. I took one arm at a time and cleaned them each, spending time between her fingers, then licking each finger and rinsing it again.

She pretended to ignore me as she worked on her hair and face, but her tight nipples betrayed her pleasure as I worked on her torso, using extra suds on her breasts and nips. I dropped to a knee and lifted one of her feet to my bent knee to wash her thigh, calf, foot, and toes, then repeated it with the other. I stood close as I began to polish her perfect ass with the sudsy cloth until she began to undulate with my motions, moaning softly deep in her throat. I washed her hips and the front of her lower abdomen until her muscles twitched under my hand.

I used the soapy cloth on her outer lips, then rinsed it off to work it a little into her. By now, one of her arms was over my shoulder and she was leaning on me, nuzzling her face to my chest and shoulder, moaning into my chest. I kept it up until I felt her begin to twitch and tense. I applied a little pressure to her pearl of a clit and made her gasp.

Then, I slapped her tight butt and handed her the cloth. “My turn, babe.” I laughed at myself for using ‘babe’ but I knew it would push one of Molly’s buttons and I was betting it would for Maleena as well. I was proven right when she formed the washcloth into a small whip and stung me on the thigh with it.

“Your turn? BABE? You son of a b...” I pulled her in for a wet kiss, then pushed her back.

“Yes, my turn. Be thorough.” I began to wash my hair and turned my back on her. She started angrily, as if she was trying to scrub away my skin. It stung a little but I could take it. As she kept touching my strong muscles, however, her touch shifted. She began to linger, to tease, to attend. She became diligent as she took care to wash each nook and cranny, following the ridge definition of each muscle. By the time she was done with my torso, it was as if she was worshiping me. It felt great!

She carefully washed my cock, then took the semi-soft structure in her mouth gently and worked it, sloshing it around, using her tongue to clean every millimeter. I allowed it to become erect slowly and she let let it slide over her soft lips as it literally grew out of her mouth. She carefully rinsed off her saliva and resumed her worshipful cleansing. By the time she was done, I swear I glowed. I stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my waist.

“Well done, beautiful Maleena. I am going to make us some fresh drinks while you finish up. Don’t take too long.” With the last barb, a hint of her fire returned and I smiled as I closed the door on her.

I was reclining on the luxurious bed in front of a fire, sipping a fine vintage as she entered the room wearing a soft robe provided by the hotel. I offered her a glass and a place beside me as she crawled into bed and settled in my arm. We drank and watched the fire for a while. It felt so nice to just feel her warm skin against mine where the robe fell open. One of her arms seems to have found my crotch and was teasing my cock with delicate fluttering strokes.

I reciprocated by sliding an arm under her robe and around her back to stroke the sides of her breasts and sides with the same kinds of touches.

She began to speak softly. “Jack, I can’t be a docile, submissive little bimbo for you. But I also don’t want to always fight or struggle to dominate you. Can you live with that? Can you accept that sometimes I want to have you make love to me deeply and passionately, and sometimes I want to fuck the living shit out of you?”

I chuckled. “Of course I can handle that. I never asked any of the girls to be obedient bimbo slaves. Babe and Pinky were Daisy’s work from before we met.”

She sighed with relief. “I am so glad to hear that!” Then she pushed me out of the bed and dropped heavily on top of me. “Now—fuck me you bastard!”

We spent the rest of the night doing this. Sometimes she was the aggressive, over the top full-on Amazon warrior-slut. Sometimes I was the top-dog pile-drivin’ bull-man. Sometimes we lazily lounged and fondled each other and fed each other grapes and tidbits. We made a rather large mess of the room and I made a mental note to leave a proper tip for the poor soul that would clean it up.

When we finally made it to bed, we were too hot and exhausted to bother with covers and just sprawled out on the mattress.

The next morning, I woke to the erotic but disturbing sight of all of ‘my’ girls—Daisy, Dori, the house staff, and Maleena, giggling and sitting around the bed holding up hand-made signs reading ‘8.5’, ‘9.1’ and the like. Maleena’s said ‘6.6’. “What are you, the Russian judge?” I mock-snarled.

She made a big show out of looking at her sign and acting embarrassed before turning to over to a ‘9.9’. I got out of bed and bowed to the assemblage, then flipped them the bird and made my way to the toilet with some semblance of dignity left.

By the time I emerged, freshly showered and dressed, the room was looking presentable and breakfast was served. It turned out that we had this room and an adjoining room the others were in last night for a few days. A few very enjoyable days.

The days passed all too quickly. Some of the highlights included Maleena doing a bondage demonstration by tying Dori up like a trussed turkey, and Daisy, Dori, Babe, and Pinky teaming up and double donging Maleena as she struggled in her own ropes (Dori was a quick student!) even as Hani entertained me. (As usual when things got too ‘down and dirty’, young mostly innocent and un-Transformed Leisel was elsewhere. In this case, shopping with Donna.)

As life settled back into the new routine, I worked on controlling my powers so as to not have a repeat of the Molly Incident even though the girls freely stated that they would welcome new playmates. As long as I had recent sex and a shower, I developed the ability to better ‘pull back’ on my pheromones. Controlling my ‘command voice’ was much easier since I had to shift into that register for it to work.

Nonetheless, whatever the SSI did to my cock and balls was powerful stuff, and even having several solid ejaculations a day did not really lessen my libido much. If I went out for coffee I had to be careful to not look too long on a young barista’s creamy chest, or notice too closely the movement of a customer’s snug yoga pants over a pert ass. Sometimes it was if I could feel a beast rise inside me, hungry to devour a new flavor. I could almost feel my nostrils flare as they caught a whiff of some unfamiliar musk and I swear that I could hear the rustle of nipples in a well-filled bra or pubic hairs against snug panties.

Sometimes, when my juices were running high, it felt as if my fingers should grow into claws and hair should erupt on my back as my mouth grew into a muzzle while howling at the moon. When we did have sex when I was in this sort of mood, it was a lot rougher, more bestial—a cacophony of sweat and growls, and sometimes even blood. Maleena, Hani, and to a lesser extent, Donna could soak up anything I could throw at them, but Baby, Pinky, Leisel, Daisy and Dori would usually be a bit bruised and sore the next day, which made me feel terrible. They seemed to enjoy it—never complaining or seeming to be afraid of me, but they did quickly learn to tag out with each other when I was in those moods.

* * *

Back in the real world outside of sex, things were going really well for our group. Daisy’s investments were doing well—in fact, her Transformation seems to have made her even better at that sort of financial witchcraft. The biggest hitches in our happy company were that Maleena and Dori felt a bit useless. After some soul searching on everyone’s parts, dear Leisel was transferred and promoted to another part of Daisy’s business holdings and Dori became my personal assistant. It was a nice extension of her geisha personality and suited her well.

Maleena was a bit more of a problem. Bodyguard was an obvious choice but there really was not much of a need for that sort of protection. Being our IT person was another obvious option, but it only took a little of her time. (God, she was good at it now. I thought I was a good computer nerd, and always felt that Molly was damn good, too but as Maleena, she did things to our computers that almost made me cum in my pants. Hell, the IT team at the SSI tried to hire her away when she rewrote some of their code.) In her spare time, she worked with Daisy to tweak even more out of her empire which sparked the idea that she could be a freelance white hat hacker.

It was a good fit for her. She did most of it remotely since most of the guys she met tended to develop brain lock or go neanderthal when they met her in person. She could work on it as much or as little as she wanted, and she even developed a side business as an on-line dominatrix. This was a mixed blessing. It kept her busy and engaged, but it also tended to heat her up, which resulted in her need to seek release, from me, in the most physical way she could. There were days when I was the bruised and sore one!

After a while, the problem was that -I—felt rather useless. The household that I was the titular head of ran itself nicely and Dori could manage it with barely any effort. I was never a big part of running the businesses, and Maleena usually took care of any stuck jars or spiders around (on a catch-and-release basis). If this were a novel like Robert Heinlein’s ‘Glory Road’, I would take a boon companion on the road for an adventure, but that was a bit impractical nowadays. We did several trips, tours, and safaris but within a short time of returning home, the moodiness would settle over me again.

After one nicely enthusiastic orgy, while we were cooling off between bouts, Daisy and Maleena presented me with some ideas they had brainstormed.

Daisy led off. “The first thought was a basic laborer kind of job that focused on your muscles and would leave your mind free. Things like digging swimming pools or unloading trucks, and stuff.”

“I like the idea, but ‘keep my mind free’ for what?” I asked.

Maleena took up the gauntlet. “To be creative and inventive. We know you like to tinker, draw, paint, and write but you have not done much of it lately. We figured this sort of job, even for a couple of months, might help you restart that sort of thing.”

“Why not just start doing ‘that sort of thing’?”

“We figured that you would already be doing it if it was that simple. Daisy thought that with everything you have been through, you might benefit from some sweat therapy.”

It was a good idea. I nodded and asked what else they came up with.

Daisy blushed a little at this one. “Well... how about fighting? Mixed martial arts, boxing, wrestling, or something like that?”

That felt like an intriguing option. “Wow. That seems to have come out of left field. What is the thinking behind it?”

Maleena laughed. “It seemed like the appropriate job for a big muscular jock like you, a lot like suggesting that sexy girls should be models or strippers.”

“Besides,” Dori added, “The thought of a big hot, sweaty you pounding the snot out of another guy sends tingles down my akagai!” She said with a delightful shiver and we all chuckled.

“OK, I can see some real pros and cons there. The biggest con is that I don’t know the rules and tricks of the sports and I really don’t want to get hurt. After all, a guy about my size with years of training would probably beat the snot out of me. But, I can certainly train for it as much as any guy. Anything else?”

They started free-associating at this point. Salesman—using a combination of my mind, looks, and persuasiveness. Repo man—about the same mix of skills but also involving my ability to intimidate. Male model or porn star, which sparked a lot of discussion and ‘demonstrations’, and...

“You could just buy and run an SSI franchise, make it like an exclusive spa or something” Maleena suggested off-handedly. That got me to thinking. Being surrounded by women, being involved with their Transformations... It could generate a ton of money, but that was actually secondary to me, to us. I have to admit that after all I had been through, I had a bit of a Transformation fetish and this... this might be perfect for me. Well after the girls went to bed, I was on the computer in some of the private SSI chat rooms, bouncing ideas around and making plans.