The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SafeCrackerJack

by Mudak

Part 10 — Disintegration

Over the course of the next few weeks, the number of servants on Ken’s web page increased dramatically. It seemed like every day, at least two or three new girls—complete strangers who had happened to have downloaded and enjoyed the game—were coming over to the apartment. On some occasions, he told the girls to have sex with him and/or Dane, sometimes with each other, and sometimes do nothing but be a statue.

Additionally, he was able to quickly determine which of his servants had ready access to large amounts of money and which ones did not. As a result, he was reaping the financial rewards of his programming expertise, rewards which he gladly shared with Dane and a few other friends.

“When you’re the evil mastermind of something as amazing as this, you need to spread the money around a little bit. It helps with loyalty and keeps the cops away.”

One afternoon, Alison came by. Ken had gone out and Dane was just getting out of the shower. “Hi, Alison! How are you?”

“Really horny.”

“Oh. Well, is there something I can help with?”

“Well... You’d be a good start, but...”

“But what? Don’t you like me anymore?” Dane was legitimately feeling hurt by her attitude.

“Oh, Dane! Please, don’t take it that way. I was just... I mean, I,well, Ken’s, um... he’s got this... thing.”

Dane was tempted to remove his towel and flash her. “I’ve got a, um... thing, too, you know.”

“Yes, and I love your thing, but... I, um, I don’t know how to explain it.”

Dane scowled and glared at her. “Try me.”

Alison took a deep breath and then blurted out, “He’s got this ... orgasm machine. He pushes a button and it’s just amazing. I’d never felt any way like the way this thing makes me feel.”

“I’ve never seen or heard anything like that.” Even though Dane was telling the truth, he spoke with the air of a person who knew more than he really did. He didn’t know if Alison would see through his ruse, but he had started to hope she would want to try and find a more creative means of getting him to reveal more information.

She stared at him for a minute while trying to decide what to do next. She had always enjoyed fucking him, and, although he wasn’t the reason why she was here now, that doesn’t mean he couldn’t be.

He smiled broadly at her.

After a short deliberation, she finally made up her mind. “Do you mind if I borrow your towel?” She pointed at his waist.

“What do you need it for?”

“I don’t. And you don’t either, so just give it over to me and nobody will get hurt ... yet.”

He laughed and slowly took off his towel, performing a small striptease by revealing some skin but leaving more to her imagination. She laughed as she leaned forward and pinched him on the ass to get him to hurry up.

As she leaned in, he slapped her hand. She pulled back and looked up at him. “So when do I get to see the good stuff?”

“When do I?”

She nodded and quickly lifted her t-shirt over her head. “Do I get to see more now?”

He teasingly responded, “All I’m wearing is a towel. Look at all you’re wearing!”

“Touche!” She stripped down to her bra and panties. “Now do I get to see your ... tushie?”

He turned his back to her and let the towel slip down a few inches. She clapped approvingly.

She stood up and pinched him. In response, he turned and grabbed her wrists. His towel fell to the floor as he reached behind her and unclasped her bra.

She leaned forward and let her bra cascade to the floor, revealing two very stiff nipples.

“Impressive,” he commented.

She quickly rolled her panties down to the floor and kicked them off. “Thank you. Now let’s fuck!”

She jumped up, knocking him back slightly. He quickly grabbed her legs and balanced himself. He looked around and decided to carry her into the kitchen, placing her on the counter. He found a small stool, climbed onto it, and spread her legs as he nudged her forward and penetrated deep inside of her very wet, very soft, very eager cunt.

She let out a gasp of pleasure immediately and dug her nails into his back, wrapping her legs around his waist.

When she started to thrash on the counter, he found that she wasn’t moving easily, so he placed his hands on her hips and took greater control over her motions.

She whispered “thank you” into his ear. He lowered his hands to cup her ass and gave her a pinch. She screamed in pleasure as he buried his face into the base of her neck. He felt the muscles in her pussy contract around his cock and he let out a slight gasp. Recognizing the positions of his hands, he lifted her off of the counter and carried her, in the throes of orgasm, out of the kitchen.

He was careful not to slip out as he walked, her body bouncing with each step he took. Her orgasm started to recede as they crossed the threshold into his bedroom. He sat her down on his bed and pushed her onto her back.

The two of them rolled and thrashed on his bed. When he finally came, he wiped the sweat off of his brow and closed his eyes, gently circling her nipples with his rough hands. He whispered to her, “that’s better than some orgasm device, isn’t it?”

She sighed and nodded her head but didn’t actually say anything. The truth was, she had forgotten about Ken’s device but now that he said it, she still wanted it.

He let out a sigh and fell asleep. When she was sure she wouldn’t wake him, she stood up and decided to go into Ken’s bedroom.

There were a lot of papers on his desk, so she started to look carefully around the desk, hoping not to disturb anything. She brushed his computer mouse and paused when she saw the computer turn back on.

The main screen was a web page of some sort. It looked like a list of all of his customers of that great game he had created. She did a quick search and found her own name, along with a couple of nude pictures she had let him take. She started to scroll through the pages of the database and saw that most if not all of the women had given him pictures of their tits and/or ass, too.

She scowled when she saw that there were some older women who had given him nude pictures too, thinking about how gross it was.

Upon further examination of the web page, she started to wonder why no guys had provided nude pictures too. She decided that she needed to remedy this situation. She looked around and saw a place that allowed her to ‘Send Message To’ and gave her the choices of “all men”, “all women”, “individuals”, “other categories”. She clicked on ‘All Men’ and typed in “Send me pictures of your cock.”

She then saw a few other items that confused her as to what the lines meant. In the end, she clicked on several buttons, trying to figure out what they meant, including one that said “Release.”

One by one, the lines in the database started to disappear. When she saw this happen, she tried to stop it by hitting various keys on the keyboard, typing the word ‘Stop’, and yelling at the computer.

When her name disappeared from the database, she felt a slight tingle in her stomach, followed by dizziness. She squinted her eyes to try and right herself.

When she finally opened her eyes, she immediately realized that she wasn’t at home. While she tried to determine where she was, she caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror and screamed. “Where’s my clothes!”

She grabbed a towel and covered herself while she looked around for her clothes. Realizing that they weren’t in the same room as she was, she cautiously stepped out of Ken’s bedroom. She saw something in the hallway so she slowly walked towards what she saw. She heaved a sigh of relief when she recognized that it was her bra. Looking around on the floor a little bit more, she saw the rest of her clothes. She quickly got dressed and heaved a sigh of relief that no one saw her.

She cautiously walked back towards the bedrooms to try and figure out where she was. She saw someone sleeping in a bedroom and peeked in. When she saw that the sleeping person was her roommate’s brother, she suppressed a gasp.

She stood, staring at his sleeping form for a few minutes while she struggled to remember how she got here and what had happened. She felt like she had just woken up from a dream, a very erotic dream, and Dane was a part of that dream. Ken was too. And her roommate Sophia. And a lot of other people whose names she didn’t quite know.

She decided it was in her best interest to leave, the sooner the better. She hustled out the door and back to the parking lot. She quickly found her car and sped out, heading back towards her own home.