The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thanks for you e-mails. Due to the great response. I will add to the story.

The following is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of any person is coincidental.

This material is proprietary and may not be reprinted or reposted without the permission of the author.

Salem Reborn—Chapter 2

Scott was dreaming of the best blow job he could imagine. It was the most realistic dream he had ever experienced. Just as he felt himself losing control in he dream he woke up. As he looked down he saw a head of blonde hair bobbing up and down on his cock.

“Linda, that is greeaaattt.” He stammered as he exploded into her mouth.

As he looked down after recovering the head looked up. “Good morning daddy. Thanks for a great breakfast.” Christina giggled and then leaned down, engulfed his cock and licked him clean.

He looked over to see Angela and Linda carrying a tray with his breakfast. They were both naked.

“Thank you for moving us to this house. We now know our place is to serve you; our master.” They stated as they placed his breakfast on the bed.

Scott laid there trying to figure out what was happening when Linda leaned down to kiss him. As Scott leaned up she slipped the medallion around his neck. Scott fell back as the medallion completed his training.

When Scott regained consciousness he understood his role as the master of the house. The medallion and ring were created by an ancient civilization. They were part of a set of eight pieces. The remaining pieces were integrated into the building of the house. This resulted in whoever was master of the house having the ability to influence any male on the premises and completely control and re-program any female on the premises. In addition, while he is wearing either the ring or the medallion he can read and alter their minds.

What Scott did not realize is that the medallion’s reprogramming eliminated his morality. He now did not have any inhibitions. Having learned form the failures that brought the Salem Witch hunt.

Scott stretched and then stood up from his bed. He looked over his three slaves. They were all blonde and beautiful. His wife, at 37, was still a knock-out. She stood 5-11 with blonde hair which was cut to fall to the base of her neck. She was a runner in college but stopped after giving birth to the girls. Her breasts had exploded to 38DD and never returned to their pre pregnancy size. This was a side effect which Scott enjoyed to the fullest. She enjoyed swimming and kept her pubic hair trimmed to a narrow strip to allow her to wear a skimpy bikini for tanning.

The twins were both 5-9 with blond hair. Angela had never more than trimmed her hair resulting in a blond mane that traveled to the bottom of her shapely ass. Christina, in a rebellious mood had her hair cut when she turned 13. She then let it grow back. It now stopped just below her shoulder blades. Both of the girls loved the sun and sported golden tans. They both shaved their pubic areas to allow them to tan in the skimpiest suites they could find. With the exception of very small triangular areas around each nipple and their crotches, their tans covered everywhere.

“It is time to properly break in my daughters. Angela, Christina, come here.” Scott stated as he opened his arms.

Angela and Christina walked to their father with lust in their eyes. Scott wrapped them in his arms, caressing their young breasts. Christina reached up and french kissed Scott while Angela dropped to he knees and engulfed his cock. Scott reached down and picked up Angela. He dropped her on the bed.

“Christina; that is wonderful but I want you to get on the bed with your sister.”

Christina reluctantly stopped and slowly pulled her lips off his cock. She then pulled herself up to a standing position using him as leverage. She made sure her body remained in contact with his the entire time. When she was fully standing she stood on her toes and french kissed Scott. Then she crawled onto the bed and curled up next to Angela.

Scott grabbed Angela’s ankles and pulled her to the end of the bed. This placed her pussy at the edge of the mattress.

“Angela, relax and enjoy.” Scott stated as he kneeled between her legs. “Christina, kneel above her head and give her a shoulder and neck rub.” He instructed as a leaned into Angela’s shaved pussy.

Scott leaned in and licked Angela’s pussy from bottom to top. He then used his tongue to swab her teen clit and then sucked it like a little straw.

Christina had leaned forward to rub Angela’s shoulders when Scott’s tongue reached Angela’s clit. The sensations from Scott’s tongue caused Angela to arch her back. This sudden movement pushed her head back and her breasts up. Christina’s hand ended up on her tits and she instinctively squeezed them. The double sensation sent Angela into an orgasm.

Angela’s thrashing around caused Christina to fall forward. Christina found herself on top of Angela. When Angela regained her senses she found her sister’s cunt staring her in the face. Angela reached up and pulled her sister’s cunt to her and jammed her tongue as far in as she could.

Christina felt her sister’s tongue and then reciprocated be taking her father’s place licking Angela’s pussy.

Scott stepped back to admire his daughters eating each other in a classic 69 position. He then stepped forward and nudged Christina’s mouth away from Angela’s pussy. Angela felt empty when she felt Christina’s mouth leave her pussy. The emptiness was short lived as Scott leaned in and sheathed his cock deep in her overheated pussy.

Christina then leaned forward to lick at their junction. Angela was hit with another orgasm. Scott began a slow see-saw motion with his cock. Every time he withdrew his cock Christina would lick the shaft and Angela’s clit. She would continue this until Scott was back in her pussy. These sensations caused Angels to be in a continual stream of mini orgasms.

Scott could not hold out long against the warm tight feeling of Angela’s pussy and the feel of Christina’s tongue. He slammed forward until his cock passed through Angela’s opening to her womb. He then released the strongest stream of potent baby making cum directly into her fertile womb.

“Now you are truly mine. In you I have placed my son.” Scott exclaimed as he continued to flood her womb.

Scott pulled out of Angela’s pussy and Linda immediately dropped to her knees to lick his cock clean of their combined juices.

“Christina; get down here and clean your sister’s pussy.” He commanded.

Christina scrambled off the bed a knelt between her sister’s legs. Angela pulled herself up the bed causing Christina to crawl up with her. Soon Christina was up on the bed on all four and Scott moved in to take her doggy style.

As soon as Christina felt Scott’s cock split her cunt lips she orgasmed. Her moan vibrated through Angela causing a chain reaction. Linda, seeing an opportunity, crawled under Christina and began licking her clit and Scott’s cock. This resulted in Christina experiencing mini orgasms like Angela had earlier. The difference being now her moaning was causing Angela to have a repeat performance.

Despite having just cum, Scott soon felt his climax approaching fast. “Here it comes! He stated as he grabbed Christina’s hips and jammed his cock until it pierced her womb. He was amazed at how much cum he blasted into her womb. “In you will be a daughter as beautiful as you.”

Christina fell forward onto her mother who eagerly lapped up the juices dripping from her cunt.

Scott stood there surveying the room. Three beautiful and sweaty blond women lying entwined on the bed. Two were carrying his children. The third would have another task.

His thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell. He looked at his watch. It was only 9 in the morning. He was new to the town and was not expecting anyone. He grabbed his robe and went to answer the door.

Looking through the peephole he spotted Mary Ann Walker, the realtor who sold the house. She was not dressed in her normal business suit. Instead she was wearing a white, spaghetti strapped sun dress. Her hair was not up in a bun as Scott remember. Instead it was let down and now framed her face. Scott opened the door.

He stood there taking in the sight. Mary Ann was wearing white stiletto heels which had to have at least 3 inch heels. The sun was behind her and it made her dress virtually transparent.

“Ms. Walker. What a pleasant surprise. Please come in.” He stated as he ushered her into the house. “What can I do for you today?” He asked as she walked by. He could not resist scanning up and down her body as she moved to the sofa.

“I came here to offer my assistance.” She stated as she turned to face him. By now he was used to the gleam he saw in her eyes. As she completed her turn she reached up with both hands and pulled the ties at her spaghetti straps. The dress fell to the ground in one fluid motion. She cocked her left leg, placed her right hand on her hip and posed for Scott wearing only her heels and a mischievous smile.

“Well I was planning on unpacking but it looks like you need some packing.” Scott stated as he untied his robe and dropped it to the floor. He walked to Mary Ann and circled her like a wolf does its prey. “You have taken care of yourself.”

“Yes, master. I spend an hour each day in the gym or pool. As a realtor I found out long ago that having a pleasing appearance helps sell. I am the top salesperson in the city. It more than paid back the cost of these.” she stated as she lifted her tits as if presenting them to him.

“These are very nice. If you had not told me I would have assumed they were real.” He responded as he tweaked her left nipple and took the right one into his mouth.

“Ahhhh, thank you master. I was originally a small B cup but now I am a full DD. They are yours to do with as you please.” She stammered as she reached back to steady herself on the sofa.

Scott slowly kissed his way down from her tits to her flat stomach and eventually to the small tuft of flaming red hair that covered just the top of her slit. “A natural red head. How nice. You are my first.” He stated as he continued to kiss and move down her body.

Mary Ann gripped the sofa tightly trying to maintain her balance on her heels while pushing her hips out to meet Scott’s kisses and caresses. She knew what she was doing. She just did not know why. She had used her good looks and toned body to tease and entice clients but she had never crossed the line. This morning she woke up with single mission in her mind. She dressed in a nearly transparent sun dress without panties and a bra. She brazenly offered herself to a married man in his house where his wife could walk in at any moment; but she did not care. She had to do this.

Those thoughts were abruptly cut short as Scott lightly bit down on her clit and then sucked it into his mouth. Mary Ann orgasmed with a force she did not think was possible. Her legs gave out and she fell back onto the sofa. Her ass and legs hanging over the arm with her heels swinging.

Scott grabbed her around the waist and flipped her onto her back. He then stepped between her legs and rammed his cock home. Mary Ann let out a sharp squeal as she orgasmed.

“Who is my husband fucking in my home on my sofa?” Mary Ann heard as she tried to catch her breath from her orgasm.

Mary Ann froze. Here she was in the house of a client with his giant prick lodged in her needy pussy. She would lose her job and be run out of town. She looked up expecting to see a hysterical woman. Instead she saw Linda standing there in the nude.

“Well, if you are going to enjoy my husband then the least you could do is use your tongue on my pussy since you are hogging my husband’s cock.” Linda stated as she climbed on the sofa, straddled Mary Ann’s face and lowered her pussy.

Scott started to slowly fuck Mary Ann while leaning over her to kiss Linda while kneading her ample bosom. From the look in Linda’s eyes it was obvious that Mary Ann knew how to eat out a woman.

“Linda, I have a special task for you. When the medallion was last used the master was killed. He did not leave town. He was killed because the men in the town became aware of his actions and were jealous. To prevent a repeat of this problem you and Mary Ann will be programmed to control any man except me.” He stated and then grunted through his climax; sending Mary Ann into a mind-shattering orgasm.

Scott and Linda extricated themselves from the now unconscious realtor. Scott removed the medallion and placed it around Mary Ann’s neck. Mary Ann’s body started to convulse as the medallion set about to reprogram her body. After about five minutes she stopped moving. Scott removed the medallion and took it and Linda to Angela’s bedroom. Linda laid down on the bed and Scott placed the medallion around her neck. She passed out and her body began to convulse like Mary Ann’s did. Scott walked out of the room to check on his daughters.

He found the in Christina’s room in shorts and halter tops completing her unpacking.

“Hi, daddy. Christina stated as she continued to unpack. “We thought you might be busy and knew you wanted this done.”

“Thank you.” He stated as he walked to his room for a much needed shower.

Upon exiting the shower he found Linda and Mary Ann waiting for him by his bed. Linda walked up to him and placed the medallion back around his neck.

“Master, we now understand our roles.” They said as one.

“Linda, describe your role and how you will accomplish it” Scott ordered.

“Our task is to control anyone who might interfere with you and the acquisition of women. Our bodies have been modified to insure the completion of our task. We can emit a special pheromone that will make anyone who inhales it completely receptive to anything we say. Should they ingest any of our fluids they will forever be our slaves. Should we allow someone other than you to actually fuck us then they will forever become sterile and impotent. And, for added enjoyment, we can lactate at will and our milk is an extra powerful aphrodisiac.”

“Excellent! Mary Ann, since we are new I need your help. I need you to make a few lists. They are

1. The most beautiful single women in town.
2. The most beautiful married women in town.
3. The wealthiest women in town.
4. The most influential women in town.
5-8. The same list for the men.

Some people will be on multiple lists. That is OK. Now get started. Everyone else; we have a house to unpack.” With that said, Scott and Linda went to get dressed. Mary Ann went to get her purse to start her lists and the girls continued their work.

Before anyone realized it was 2pm. Mary Ann had finished her lists and Scott ordered her to shower and dress. Everyone had worked with such focus that the house was unpacked. Scott was so pleased that he instructed everyone to dress for a late lunch. He also ordered everyone to wear only skirts/dresses from now on with the exception of bikinis for the pool. After a few minutes (really around 45) Scott was surrounded by four beautiful women all vying for his attention. Since Mary Ann had a Cadillac Escalade, she was selected to drive. She told them of a quaint little café just outside town that had excellent food and would not be crowded at this time of the day. As they drove, she gave a historical lecture on the different places they passed.

She stopped at a little farm house north east of Salem. Scott did not think it was open because there were no cars parked in front. When they entered the café, they found it empty of customers. A young waitress dressed in a dress right out of the 1600s quickly approached their party.

“Welcome, my name is Rachel. Please follow me.” She stated as she picked up some menus, turned and walked to the dining area.

Scott and the women followed her. Scott began to look her up and down. He was pleased with what he saw. She appeared to be 18 to 21 years old. She had long black hair that fell to the middle of her back. Her face was round and drew your focus to her deep green eyes. She had what appeared to be a more than generous chest that was kept hidden by the period clothes.

Scott decided to try something new with the medallion. Once the women were seated he withdrew the medallion and showed it to Rachel. She stood there mesmerized.

“Rachel. You must answer every question I ask, truthfully and completely. Anything I tell you to do; you will. Anything I tell you to see or feel you will see and/or feel. Do you understand these instructions?” Scott asked.

“Yes, I understand.”

“Great! Is there anyone else in the building or on the premises?”

“Yes, Mr. Roberts. He is the cook and owner. Nobody else is scheduled to come in until 5.” She robotically responded.

“Mary Ann go in the back and see to Mr. Roberts. Make him believe everything that happens while we are here is normal. Now, Rachel, tell me about you. I want to know everything you would tell your most trusted friend; your lover as well as your deepest, darkest sexual fantasy.”

“My name is Rachel Woods. I am 19, single, a freshman in college and currently unattached. I live in a small apartment above the café. Mr. Roberts rents it to me cheaply. I think he wants to bed me. My measurements are 36-24-38D. My breasts developed at an early age. I was embarrassed by how big they were and have spent my life covering them in bulky clothing. I have only had two boyfriends and I am a virgin. I did let my last boyfriend feel me up and I gave him a blow job. He did not warn me and spurted in my mouth. I spit it out and broke up with him. I guess my sexual fantasy is based on living in Salem all my life. It is where I am one of the witches. I have the ability to cast spells of lust and control over men. Then I meet the master warlock who I have no power over. He takes me and dominates me physically, mentally and sexually.” She mechanically recited and then stood there awaiting Scott’s next question.

“Rachel, your fantasy is now your reality. You are a powerful witch. You can caste spells which will control men. This café is really an exclusive bordello. You have taken control from Mr. Roberts. He is now your slave. He is the cook and you and the other women who work here are the house specialties. Whatever the customer wants, you provide. Your costume is designed to allow you to wear nothing under the gown. When I tell you to wake up you will take our drink orders and then go to the back. Once there you will remove all your clothing under your dress. As you remove each piece of clothing your arousal will double. When you return you will see me as your next John. You will try to use your powers to control me. You will not understand why they do not work on me. You will then resort to using your body to entice me to come with you to your room. Now, wake up” Scott stated as he sat down.

Mary Ann returned from the back with her hair slightly out of place and a big grin. “Mr. Roberts has been taken care of master.”

“Good. I need you to go back and tell him that Rachel is his mistress. He is to obey all her commands, unless you or I say otherwise.” Scott ordered and sent her back.

Rachel took the drink orders and then left to place the order. A few minutes later she returned to take their main course orders. Scott noted how her dress now clung to her figure and how she now walked with a sultry purpose and her eyes looked focused and lust filled.

“Since you are new I would like to point out a few specials. We have the finest stakes in the area. Our meat is of the highest quality. In addition, anything you see is available for purchase.” She stated as she leaned towards Scott giving him a clear view of her ample cleavage.

Scott could see her mouthing something under her breath and knew she was trying to caste a spell. He decided to play dumb and not give her any indication he was interested.

Rachel left to fill the order as Scott and the women began a lively conversation about the history of Salem. Rachel made frequent trips to check his drink and to see if he needed anything. She would make a point to lean over him to fill drinks and her breasts would rub against him.

Scott enjoyed a nice meal with his group. He really enjoyed watching Rachel try to figure out why she was not being successful with her seduction. After finishing his meal he asked Rachel where the restrooms were.

“Please follow me sir.” She stated and walked towards the side entrance to the café. Her walk had extra sway in it. As she opened the door Scott noted they were exiting the café.

“Miss, why are leaving?” He asked.

“The restrooms are broken downstairs. I am taking you to ones that work.” She replied as she led him up the stairs to her room.

Scott noticed how she was holding up her dress as she walked up the stairs. This provided him with a nice view up her legs.

She unlocked the door to her room and allowed him to enter first.

Scott entered and took a few steps into the room. He waited until he heard the door close before he turned around. When he did he found Rachel standing right behind him.

“Now that we are alone I wanted to offer you are special dessert. It is Rachel’s cherry special.” She stated as she unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor.

She stood before Scott completely naked. Her nipples were hard and stood proudly from her large breasts. Her body showed very little fat and she had shaved her pussy. Her skin was milk white and showed no sign of tan lines.

Scott looked her up and down. He then said, You are a beautiful little witch. I have watched you try to use your powers on me. By now you must realize you are no match for me. To demonstrate my power you will have a powerful orgasm when I snap my fingers. Your orgasm will continue until I say stop

He looked at Rachel and saw mixed emotions. First there was fear in her eyes. But, once he told her of his demonstration that changed to pure lust.

SNAP

Rachel’s body began to tremble. He hands flew to her tits and then to her pussy. Soon she melted to the floor. Scott watched her ride out an orgasm the likes of which she had never dreamed of. He let her continue for several minute before he said, “STOP.”

Rachel remained on the floor, panting. She looked up to Scott. “Master, I have dreamed of this day when I would finally meet you. I am yours.” She bowed down at his feet. Sticking her ass high in the air and he face into the floor. She did not dare look up.

Scott slowly walked around his new possession. He started removing his clothing as he did. When done, he walked behind Rachel and caressed he firm’ pear-shaped ass. Rachel moved her ass with his caresses and moaned like a bitch in heat. After all her teasing in the café and seeing her ass presented to him he could wait no longer.

He lined his cock up with her very wet pussy and pushed it in one quick thrust. Rachel’s hymen was shredded and Scott enjoyed the house special.

Rachel had been so worked up that she barely noticed the pain caused in losing her virginity. It was quickly replaced by a string of orgasms.

As Scott plowed in and out of her tight young pussy he started programming her future life.

“Rachel, you are now mine. Your life will be devoted entirely to serving me. You are still a powerful witch. You can place spells on men to make them do your bidding. Women, will be helpless to resist you. From this point on other than me you will only desire women. You will select young, single women to join you. You will seduce them and bring them to your bed. Once here your body will lactate special milk. This milk will do several things. The first will be to bind them to you. The it will give them the power to do the same to other women. And lastly, it will modify their bodies to make the beautiful. These modifications will take place over a short period of time. When completed, they will be irresistible. When I cum in you these changes will become your new reality. You will also have an orgasm twice as strong as the one I gave you earlier. Here I cum.”

Scott slammed his cock into Rachel and held her hips. Her body started to vibrate and Scott enjoyed the sensation on his cock. After a short time she passed out and Scott’s cock reluctantly slipped out as se slid to the floor.

Scott dressed and returned to his party. When he arrived he noticed another waitress had arrived. He approached her, showed her the medallion and told her Rachel would be right down. He also implanted a desire for her to visit Rachel’s room later.

Mary Ann drove everyone back to the house where they said their goodbyes for the day and Mary Ann left.

The family relaxed for the rest of the evening and then retired for the night. Scott decided that he would sleep with Christina tonight to reward her for her morning treat.

THE END OF CHAPTER 2