The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sally’s Side Show

Really, it was about the corniest thing you could ever imagine. A third-rate carnival side show. As sketchy and as cheesy as they come. Sally and her friends paid for their tickets and pushed up inside, laughing and wisecracking as teen kids do, some of the boys acting kind of rude, showing off.

Still, most of them were probably a bit nervous, especially Sally. The sign had said you had to be at least 18 years old to be admitted, and they were all slightly underage. No one was checking ID’s though, and they all walked right in. But when Sally looked around the dim tent she noticed that everyone else inside was clearly an adult, mostly men, with a few skanky-looking women in halter tops and cut-off denim shorts that were much too tight and way too short for modesty. Her friend Tammy pointed one of these women to Sally and made a snarky comment about how she looked like a real white trash slut.

Sally couldn’t help staring at the woman’s shorts. Her mother would have said those shorts weren’t much bigger than a belt. They sat low on her hips and rode up her backside. You could see the start of the woman’s butt crack peeking out at the top, and her rounded butt cheeks hung fully out below. Sally remembered some terms she’d heard people use, like plumber’s crack and muffin top. Some of the women had tattoos on their lower backs, and Sally thought of the phrase tramp stamp. You always saw women like that at late summer fairs. Sally wondered what it felt like to prance around with a constant wedgie, the way the few inches of material that made up the seat of those jean shorts seemed to be always wedged up tight between their cheeks, worked up into their crotch.

“Speaking of a wedgie,” Sally thought, as she discretely tried to pick at her own panties that had started to ride up her butt. It certainly was a bit warm in here. Sally covered her actions by making it look like she was just smoothing out her dress. Sally wasn’t a prude, but she probably tended to dress more conservatively than most girls her age. All of her friends tried to look not as innocent as they probably were. There was Tammy, with her skinny butt in her low-rise jeans, her t-shirt tied off to the side to show her smooth belly. Sally could tell that Tammy’s thong underwear was peeking out above the brim of her pants. Whale tale, the boys called it. It was a little hypocritical of Tammy to make that remark about the woman in her tiny shorts. There was Sophie with her prizewinning chest and her blouse a little too tight. There was Anne, the tall one, with her miniskirt and her cheeky panties that she got at Urban Outfitters. There was Mary Taylor with her big bubble butt. Sally herself had thought she was a bit daring to be wearing the dress she was in. It was a yellow A-line number. The hem ended halfway down between her knees and her bum, a bit shorter than what she was usually comfortable wearing, but nothing really obscene. Her mother had given her that look as she was leaving the house but had said nothing. What would her mother have said if she saw what tall Anne was wearing? Sally felt young and pretty and maybe a little sexy, and it made her feel good to be showing some leg.

Sally didn’t know it but her thin cotton dress was also as a little transparent. The boys had already noticed. You could clearly see her underwear when any bright light shown through it in just the right way. The boys had already made a few rude comments among themselves about her choice of undies. Sally wore granny panties. She liked the coverage. She could never understand the thongs that a lot of girls wore. You might as well not wear anything, Sally thought, like going commando, as they called it. When the light shown through her dress you could easily see that Sally had on a pair of cute, colorful Hello Kitty panties. A big Hello Kitty face, with its angled red bow by its ear, was plainly visible across her bum.

The tent was filling up. The show should be starting soon. It was the boys that had made them push to the front. Sally was right behind Mary Taylor, and next to Mary was one of those trashy women in their tiny cut-off shorts. That’s how Sally got such a good look at her. The woman was all leg from the waist down. She swayed a bit into the man who was with her, hanging onto his arm. Sally could smell cigarette smoke and booze on her. Sally noticed that the woman’s breasts bounced a lot in her halter-top. She could see her nipples poke out through the thin fabric. What a slut.

If Sally could have know it, she’d be completely embarrassed by the fact that the lights surrounding the rinky-dink stage had made her dress more or less see-thru. The boy directly to her rear had stepped back slightly to admire the view. All the men behind her, in fact, had a good look. The Hello Kitty face across Sally’s butt stared back at them. Some of them let out a few “Meows” and made a couple of crude pussy comments. The boy with his eyes glued to Sally’s read end grinned. Sally was oblivious. It was rather loud under the tent. She must not have understood the catcalls and remarks.

As everyone waited, Sally could hear the sounds from the midway, the jangling calliope carnival music, the screams of people on the tilt-a-whirl and folks on the Banzai ride screeching as they were swung up and around. The white trash woman in front of Sally rocked her hips to some rhythm in her head. Those shorts were barely there, Sally thought, you don’t need to imagine very much. She glanced over at her friend Mary Taylor, and, really, when you thought about it, Mary Taylor was dressed only slightly less revealingly. Mary Taylor was wearing those super form-fitting black bottoms that were so popular, exercise-wear leggings, clingy lycra yoga pants things, but really they were nothing more than skin-tight tights. Sally knew that in reality Mary Taylor wasn’t standing there bare-bottomed in public, but the way that fabric clung to her body, it was like she was practically nude. The black pants showed every curve and crack, she might as well have been coated in body paint. Sally knew what the phrase camel toe referred to, and she knew how tight Mary Taylor’s lycra bottoms fit. Sally was sure that every outline of Mary Taylor’s crotch was visible to all who wanted to look.

Sally chuckled to herself. Mary Taylor did have a big bouncy butt. Sally had half a mind to give both those backsides, Mary Taylor’s and the tramp’s, a good smart spanking. Naughty girls, both of them. Sally knew she shouldn’t be so judgmental, but she’d never be caught dead in clothes that showed off her body so much. She thought to herself how she’d just about die if she knew she was showing off even a slip of her butt crack. That’s why she hated those fashionable low-rise jeans. There was no way you could wear those and not practically moon anybody in the room when you bent down. Nearly everyday in school you could catch a glimpse of some girl’s butt cleavage when she sat down or crouched with her crack hanging out. Sally knew that the boys liked to look at girl’s butts. She’d never want that to happen to her. Some boys even took pictures with their phones. How embarrassing! Absent-mindedly, Sally reached behind her and felt to be sure that the hem of her dress was appropriately covering her bum. With her hand back there, Sally thought, ashamedly, about the last time her mother had spanked her. Her mother had caught her taking a belfie. That’s a cellphone pic of your butt. Sally had just wanted to see what her backside looked like. She wasn’t going to share the image or anything. God forbid. In the bathroom, with her back to the mirror, Sally had snapped some pics over her shoulder that showed her bum, mostly just to see what it looked like in her new jeans, but one in nothing but her undies, her pants pulled down to her knees. She didn’t now why she did it. She knew it was something girls did. Poor Sally. Everything on the phone Sally used was backed up to a cloud account in her mom’s name. Sally’s mother wasn’t really snooping. She was just being protective. And Sally knew she was right. What would happen if an image like starting floating around the internet for everyone to see. Her mother was right to spank her. Of course, Sally felt humiliated, treated just like was a little girl. Sally had tried not to cry, bent over her mother’s knee, her pants pulled down and her bottom exposed. Her mother used a hairbrush and made a point of lowering Sally’s panties to spank her on her bare naked bum. Sally remembered how the air felt cool on her goosepimply skin in the moments before her mother brought down her hand and started to swat her hard. Oh! How every spank stung her butt! Sally bawled like a baby. Afterwards, her mother had made her stand in the corner with her underwear down at her ankles to gave her time to think about her mistake. Sally had learned her lesson. With her cellphone, Sally’s mom took a picture of the girl’s reddened bare ass and showed it to her before she deleted it. Think about this, she had said, before you ever think about taking a picture of you naked body again.

And Sally did think about it. She was thinking about it now, just as the sideshow was about to begin. That feeling of shame and exposure did an odd thing to her body. It kind of gave her butterflies in her stomach. She felt all goosepimply, like just before the spanking. Sally was blushing. She felt a little warm. As casually as she could, she used her fingers to pick her panties out from where they were sneaking into her butt crack. The lights from the stage were awfully bright. The boy behind her (and the men behind him) got a nice view of Hello Kitty with her bright red bow. “Meow!” someone behind her exclaimed.

Suddenly, the show started, and Sally found herself rapt. Everything about the show was completely corny and a little tawdry, but Sally was drawn in. The acts were what you would expect. A fat lady, a sword swallower and a fire-eater, a human pin cushion who stuck things up his nose. Everyone’s attention was on the stage. People were crowding together to see. After a dramatic pause, during which Sally started to feel oddly tense and nervous about something she couldn’t quite figure out, a magic act came onto the stage. Sally had never remembered being fascinated by magic shows before, but something about the magician and his assistant caused her to become weirdly excited. Maybe it was the magician himself with slick hair and thin moustache and a lecherously suave and oily manner who subjected his petty little assistant to all kinds of indignities. Sally was oddly repelled and attracted to him and the masterful, hypnotic way he had of performing his routine. Sally also thought the girl didn’t look any older than she was, but when she got a good look at her costume she figured that that was the reason no one under 18 should have been let it. Her outfit was a teeny tiny little black skirt with a top that bared her midriff and left her breasts nearly spilling out. Decked out with her gloves and bows and lace and stockings, the girl stepped across the stage like a petite coquette, an elfin minx, her hips swaying beneath her skirt. Sally was fascinated by her. Of course, the magician, ordering her about as he did his tricks, made her do just the antics required on stage to give the audience gratuitously clear views up her wickedly short skirt, making her bend over constantly to expose her hanging cleavage. The boys with Sally and her friends whooped and jeered, loving every minute of it. The magician didn’t waste an opportunity to comment on his assistant’s body, using plenty of double-entendres to draw attention to her backside or her chest. He even gave her a swat across the butt a few times. It all made Sally feel a little uncomfortable, especially seeing how the boys in her group reacted so excitedly. The men in the crowd were hooting and snickering the loudest. A few people in the audience had taken out their cellphones, snapping pics.

Sally couldn’t help thinking about what the poor girl must be feeling up there with everybody looking at her and her body so exposed. There was something also a little exciting about it. It made Sally even more uncomfortable to find that she was getting that funny feeling she got sometimes in the pit of stomach. She was starting to feel warm below her waist. It didn’t help that the boy behind her was now pushing into her a little bit. She could feel his hip lean into her backside. She let herself be pushed forward a bit and when she felt her crotch brush up against Mary Taylor’s soft butt she gasped when a hot shock started in her loins and ran through her. She quickly said excuse me and blushed. Mary Taylor didn’t seem to notice. They were all crowded together up in front of the stage, the boys jostling to get the best peeks at the magician’s assistant’s booty. Her skirt flipped up so much and she performed her stunts with her ass always sticking out that Sally and everyone else under the tent saw without a doubt that her panties were these lacy sheer little things. And Sally had thought the skanky women’s short shorts were revealing. This girl was completely on display.

Sally was mesmerized by the show, by the magician, by the girl in her racy outfit. The girl had dark hair and dark eyes. She had kind of a Goth look. Not slutty or skanky but seductive and dangerous as well as somehow imperiled and objectified, like a doll or a person under a spell. She had a kind of black chocker or collar around her neck, and Sally was startled to see the magician attach a leash to it and lead the girl around the stage crawling on all fours. If anyone had missed noticing the assistant’s panty-covered ass or hadn’t had a look down her hanging cleavage now was their chance. The next trick involved a cage and a black cat and the girl bending down to lap up milk from a saucer on the floor. Everyone clapped when, after a flash, the magician lifted a cloth to reveal the girl crouching inside the cat’s small cage. The poor girl. It was all so degrading but also kind of titillating. Sally felt very warm now and a bit light-headed. She had trouble understanding everything that was going on up on the stage. It was magical and strange. She was confused by the odd sense of dizziness she felt and by the funny feeling in her stomach that seemed to sink all the way down to her private parts. Sally was shocked to find that her hand had somehow ended up between her legs. She had been pressing her hand into groin. Oh, my goodness! She pulled it away with a start, which accidently pushed her hand directly into Mary Taylor’s butt. Oh no! She stepped back slightly and could feel some part of the body of the boy behind her being pushed into her own backside. Oh no, again! It was all so crowded, though, she didn’t think anyone was paying attention to what she was doing. Everyone in the crowd was just trying to see what would happen next to the girl on the stage.

Her friends were all enjoying the show. Up onstage, the magician’s assistant was being made to perform all sorts of embarrassing tricks. She was stuffed into a contorted box, into which the magician thrust swords completely through. The magician kept turning the box around, poking a sword through a slot, and opening up little doors to show that the assistant was all right. Of course, the doors opened up to reveal the girl’s breast or the girl’s backside. The magician used the opportunity to give the girl’s butt a few hard slaps and to reach in and paw at her breast, making the assistant cry out from inside the box, her face hidden from view. “I just needed to demonstrate to the audience that these aren’t fake,” the magician said with a wink. Everyone laughed.

What would it be like, Sally wondered, to be treated like the girl on the stage, to have your body exhibited like that, to not be able to do anything about it, helplessly exposed. Being among all these grownups, Sally tried to think of it all from a more grown up perspective. This was just some adult fun. She was thinking that, while risqué and somewhat revealing, the girl’s costume wasn’t that x rated. It’s skimpy, Sally noted, but she’s wearing underwear and her nipples aren’t showing. Just look at tall Anne, with her long legs and her short mini skirt. Anne always reminded Sally of a giraffe, with her funny mix of awkwardness and grace, and, tonight, that skirt of hers, the one from Urban Outfitters, it was always not quite long enough to keep us from catching a nice view of her cheeky boy short panties. Is that really any different than the girl on the stage? Well, what of it? “I would probably show more skin if I were ever to wear a bikini,” Sally thought. Of course Sally’s mother would never approve of the kind of swimwear the teen girls were wearing nowadays.

For his next trick, the magician suddenly announced, he was going to make something disappear.

Sally was fixated on the happenings on the stage. Who knew that a seedy carnival sideshow could be so exciting? Really, Sally was more or less hypnotized. She couldn’t keep her eyes off the magician and his assistant. What happened next is hard to explain. Sally herself probably couldn’t tell anyone clearly what she saw and what she experienced.

Two full-length, upright circular stalls were wheeled out onto the stage, kind of like portable changing booths, each with curtains going all the way around. Sally quickly figured out what was supposed to be happening in this trick. The assistant stepped into one of the stalls. The curtain was closed. The magician did some hocus pocus mumbo jumbo routine, there was a flash, and he moved to open the curtain with a flourish. Sally and everyone else at the sideshow of course expected the girl to have disappeared. When the curtain was opened there was a gasp. The girl was still there, but her costume had disappeared. Well, most of her costume. She still wore her tiny, sheer, lacy panties. The audience simultaneously laughed and leered as the girl moved, not quite fast enough, to cover her exposed tits with her hands. The boys and men loved it. That poor girl, Sally thought, now she’s basically naked up there. Sally could see why the sideshow was for adults. Maybe it was all an act, but the girl really looked embarrassed up there. The magician did all he could do to make sure the audience noticed how his assistant couldn’t keep from showing some part of her bare body. She squirmed under the bright spot light, seemingly pleading with her eyes for the magician to close the curtains. There must have been a hundred guys with their cellphones held up, taking pics.

The magician explained with another wink that something must have gone wrong. “Let’s try again.” The curtain closed and hid the girl. More hocus pocus. A flash, and presto! The curtain was pulled back. The next gasp was even louder. No, the girl hadn’t vanished. This time she was completely naked! Her underwear was gone! She was as bare as the day she was born. She tried to cover herself, but everyone got a good long look at her private parts. Sally saw the dark, trimmed hair that surrounded her vagina. Looking painfully embarrassed, darting her hands from her chest to her crotch, she couldn’t keep anything covered up very well. The men hooted and clapped. More cellphone pics. This girl’s nakedness would clearly be immortalized online for years. The mortified girl attempted to turn away from the crowd, but that just gave everyone a nice view of her bare bum. More pics. The magician played up his poor assistant’s predicament, making racy comments and jokes about her exposed body. “I don’t know what I could be doing wrong,” he insisted. To the delight of the men, the magician attempted the trick time after time. Mumbo jumbo. Flash. Still naked as a kewpie doll. “She’s new,” the magician explained, shaking his head. “You just can’t get good help nowadays.” Sally felt she saw something in the girl’s eyes. Maybe she really was suffering up these. Sally had never seem a person stripped naked like this. It gave her a voyeuristic thrill that she couldn’t explain and that surprised her. She felt embarrassed for the girl and wanted to help her, but at the same time she felt that funny feeling in her own body. She was flushed. She felt damp and warm under her dress. She was mesmerized by the whole experience.

“I think,” the magician said after a last failed attempt at returning the girl to her vanished costume, “that I need some help up here.” He looked out into the audience. Sally expected that he was going to ask some man to go up onstage to humiliate the girl even further. Instead, the magician said that what he wanted was a new assistant. Sally froze. The magician was looking directly at her. Butterflies filled her stomach. Sally trembled. “Can I have a pretty young girl from the audience come join me on stage so I can complete the show.” As if hypnotized, and against her will, Sally started to move. As if by magic, Mary Taylor and the trashy skank each moved aside, and Sally began to make her way to the stage. The crowd cheered, but Sally couldn’t hear them. She couldn’t believe what she was doing. She also couldn’t stop what was doing. Did she want to go up onstage? Shy, demure Sally? She was terrified.

Once she appeared onstage her friends and the crowd clapped and cheered. Anne’s and Tammy’s jaws dropped. Sally wasn’t usually the type to try something like this. The bright lights shone on Sally and her transparent yellow dress. The whole crowd in the tent was now enjoying this surprise exposure of Hello Kitty’s face and her bright red bow. The magician asked Sally her name, but she only stammered something unintelligible. She couldn’t speak. “Cat got your tongue,” the magician said with a wink, “I’ll just call you Kitty.” The man knew what he was doing. Sally was in a daze. The magician kindly asked Sally to hand over her small purse that contained her money and cellphone. “One moment,” he said, pausing to remove her phone, “let’s give everyone a chance to record Kitty before her magic transformation. Smile Kitty” Click. “Now turn around.” Sally did as she was told. Click. Click. Click Somewhere in her head she had a memory of her mother’s cloud storage account and a picture of red spanked bottom. “And now, to begin.” The magician gave the Hello Kitty on Sally’s bum a hard spank though the backside of her thin yellow dress and then directed Sally to one of the booths and closed the curtain. Then he closed the curtain on the stall that held the assistant without her clothes.

Hocus Pocus. Mumbo Jumbo. Flash.

Sally could never explain what happen behind the curtain. For her, the whole evening had become some kind of a dream that she moved through as if in trance. All she knew was that when the flash lit the stage, Sally behind the curtain experienced one of the biggest orgasms in her life. She was left drenched and shaking. Probably everyone under the tent could have heard her cry out with a moan.

“Ladies and gentleman,” the magician said as he pulled back the curtain, “please say Hello to Kitty, my new assistant!” There was the biggest gasp yet. Sally stepped out of the stall now dressed in the assistant’s risqué costume. The tiny back skirt. The sheer lacy panties. The tight low-cut top. And the collar around her neck. The only difference, there was a bright red bow on Sally’s head, just like Hello Kitty’s. Tammy’s and Anne’s jaws dropped even further.

“And where’s my old assistant?” The magician pulled pack the other curtain to reveal the dark haired girl, who was now wearing Sally’s thin yellow dress (and, as everyone could also see, Sally’s Hello Kitty panties). The crowd cheered. How did he do it? It was incredible.

“Let’s see how my new assistant performs.” The thoughts running through poor Sally’s mind were ones of exquisite humiliation coupled with a glow, an energy, of excitement. Never in her life could she have imagined that she would be in front of a crowd of people, friends and strangers, wearing the most revealing of outfits, her bottom and her breasts being ogled, touched by so many eyes. Deep down, she found she was saying to herself “At least I’m not naked. I am wearing clothes.” Her skin felt goosepimply. As if on command she twirled around and waited for the magician’s commands.

“Let’s run through some old tricks.” At this, Sally felt herself compelled to assist the magician as he repeated his act. Sally couldn’t help herself. All the antics the dark haired girl had performed, Sally performed as well, sticking out her butt, letting her cleavage hang open. All along, the magician made the same kind of demeaning jokes about her body. The crowd’s cellphones took pic after pic. He put Sally on a leash. She crawled on all fours. She lapped up milk. She was put in a cage. Calling her Kitty, the magician even made Sally meow and purr. He made a crude litter box joke. The poor girl felt ridiculed, degraded. Sally knew that everyone could see her up her skirt. She knew how lacy and sheer her panties were. She knew how her tits were hanging down, her cleavage open, swinging from her chest. Sally could do nothing to resist. Her body vibrated with humiliation. Somewhere deep inside her, Sally was troubled by thoughts of her mother. What if her mother could see her like this? A searing wave of shame shuddered through her. What if her mother could see how her itty-bitty skirt had flipped up and how her good daughter Sally was poking her buttocks out, allowing everyone at the show a perfect look at her sheer little undies. These weren’t granny panties. These were cheeky, lacy lingerie. If you looked you could see her whole butt. What would her mother think? In her dazed state Sally wasn’t fully able to comprehend all the cellphone pics being snapped, how she was already being immortalized across the web. The magician made a rude comment about tails and hind ends and gave Sally a quick slap on the bum to prod her to complete her task. The audience loved it. In her head, Sally was mortified, but she couldn’t resist putting herself on display, letting her breast spill out, swaying her hips, jiggling her butt, like she was one of those slutty women in their trashy short shorts, grinding their hips, impelled by some uncontrollable exhibitionism, some unstoppable sexuality. Mary Taylor, Anne, Tammy and Sophie never in their lives had let so many people get such lust-filled looks at so many parts of their bodies. Sally felt embarrassed to the core of her soul, but as she strutted and posed herself up on the stage, she wasn’t completely Sally any more. Her name was Kitty

For added comic effect, the dark haired girl, now dressed in Sally’s clothes, followed along, as if in jealous competition, trying to act out the same tricks like a scorned pet begging for her master’s attention. She crawled on the floor behind Sally, showing the audience a clear view of those cute granny panties with Hello Kitty’s face. But Sally/Kitty was now the star of the show. When she climbed into the contorted box and the magician slid his swords through it, it was Kitty’s butt that was exposed when he opened the little door. It was Kitty’s butt that he spanked. It was Kitty’s hanging breast that the magician grabbed. “Just demonstrating to the audience that these aren’t fake,” he said with a wink. Inside the box, her face momentarily hidden, Sally let a moan escape her throat. It sounded like a cat’s meow.

“And now let’s see if I can make my assistant disappear.” The stalls with the curtains were wheeled back onstage. Kitty got into one. The curtain was closed. Hocus Pocus. Mumbo Jumbo. As the magician’s back was turned the dark haired former assistant snuck into the booth with Sally/Kitty. Flash!

With the flash, Sally felt another orgasmic rush. She felt strange and warm. She felt like she was being petted and kissed. She felt her orgasm go on and on.

Presto! When the magician pulled back the curtain there was gasp of complete shock. Sally was still there, still in her costume, but the dark haired girl was naked again. And she was kissing Sally! More than kissing! Her hands were all over Sally’s body. Hugging her, clinging to her. Rubbing her breasts, pawing her bottom, pressing hard between Sally’s legs. The crowd went wild. Pic after pic was snapped. Sally froze. She was being molested by another woman! On stage! In public! Everyone could see! Her friends could see. Strange men could see. Anne and Tammy couldn’t believe their eyes. The dark haired girl had slid one hand down the rear of Sally’s panties, fingering between her butt cheeks. Her other hand moved from Sally’s breasts to Sally’s crotch. “Oh no! Oh no!” Sally thought as she moaned out of a sense of pleasure that terrified her. The girl’s fingers made their way into the damp fur of Sally’s pussy, finding places that made Sally tremble.

The magician made some unconvincing exclamations of shock. “Sorry folks. I’ll get this trick right at some point!” He seemed to be in no hurry to close the curtain. More cellphone pics. Many more pics. This was real 18 and over action. The stuff of girl-on-girl porn. Sally couldn’t believe what was happening to her. It seemed she couldn’t control what her body was doing. She just wanted to disappear. But she also didn’t want the dark haired women to stop what she was doing. Sally was close to another orgasm. The girl broke off from pushing her tongue into Sally’s mouth for long enough to whisper in a hoarse, almost pained voice, “Please!”

“Let’s see if the trick works this time,” the magician said as he started to close the curtain. Just before the curtain was completely closed, the audience could see the naked girl drop to her knees in front of Sally and press her face into Sally’s crotch.

Hocus Pocus. Mumbo Jumbo. Flash! Sally vanished. Now there was only Kitty. And from behind the curtain Kitty just screamed meow as she was rocked by a massive orgasm caused by another girl’s mouth on her sex.

What the opened curtain revealed was a pair of entirely naked girls, one girl enthusiastically licking the other’s spread pussy, the other girl purring in delight as she rubbed her hands across her exposed nipples, her eyes half-shut as if in a pleasure-soaked catnip swoon. It might have been hard to tell them apart were it not for the tattoo of a bright red bow, just like Hello Kitty’s, that had magically appeared at the top of one of the girl’s right butt cheeks.

“Well,” said the magician, “It looks like my old assistant is teaching Kitty some of the tricks of the trade.” By now, both Kitty and the dark haired girl were completely entwined about each other’s body, face to sex, head to tail, using their mouths and hands to explore every sensitive spot of their exposed flesh. And how exposed they were. The girl the magician called Kitty was being spread open from the rear, her vagina fingered and yawning wide, her butt cheeks pushed apart as the dark haired girl moved up her backside with her tongue. Girls like Tammy and Anne and Sophie and Mary Taylor had never seen another girl’s body exposed in this way, had never imagined that someone’s most private and secret places could be open up like this and shared. It was hard to believe that that was Sally’s butt hole up there on the stage, under the spot light, exposed for all to see, gaping a bit, being kissed and licked by the dark haired girl. “How humiliating!” Tammy thought. “How degrading!” thought Mary Taylor. Onstage, Kitty purred as she felt a soft wet tongue push itself into her anus. As if magically commanded to follow suit, Kitty used her own tongue to explore the bottom of the dark haired girl, performing the most humiliating act you could do to another person, putting your mouth to the place they used only in their most private moments. Both the girl’s hands never stopped touching the other’s pussies. They were working each other into a soft frenzy, like pet animals in heat. Everyone under the tent could sense the wet odors of their sex, the shuddering ebbing and flowing of orgasm followed by orgasm, the hunger of teenage bodies discovering the most intimate of pleasures, exposed completely in front of a raunchy sideshow crowd.

The magician broke the hush by clearing his throat and exclaiming, “Well, folks, let’s just enjoy the show.” With Sally’s old cellphone, the magician stepped up and began taking photos of the two girls as they performed their live sex scene on stage. The sideshow was now nothing more than a debauched nudie girlie show. The man took close-up pics of every act, every kiss and every lick, every exposed hole, every exploring finger, every mouth on every nipple, every fist slowly pushing into every tight and dripping vagina, every look of pained ecstasy on the face of a girl in a trance of pleasure beyond pleasure. And when the dark haired girl took Kitty over her knee and gave her a series of hard spankings that reddened her bum as red as Hello Kitty’s bow, the magician used Sally’s cellphone to capture every swat across her naked butt.

So many phones under that tent must have nearly depleted their battery’s charge that night, recording the lecherous magician’s penultimate act. When the crowd was exhausted, and after the bodies of the two naked girls were left lying together in a sweating, panting heap, the magician raised his voice: “And now, ladies and gentleman, for the grand finale!” The crowd couldn’t believe that there was something else left in the show. The nude girls barely moved. They were shaken and worn down to the essence of their beings. “I will now make a girl disappear!” The dark haired girl started. Kitty could hear a dry whisper slip from her throat. “Please. Please. No. No. No. Please.” There was a stunned, haunted look in her eyes. She seemed to want to hold onto Kitty, but her body wouldn’t let her. In a daze, the girl was led by the magician back to one of the curtained stalls. Before the magician turned back to Kitty, she caught a last glimpse of the dark haired girl’s face, her terrified, pleading eyes, her trembling nakedness. The curtain was closed, and the magician came back to take Kitty’s hand and lead her, naked and trembling as well, to the second waiting stall. Kitty moved as if she had no choice.

The audience was silent. They were all kind of spooked. As the curtain was drawn they too got a glimpse of an exposed and frightened girl, her eyes staring out, not seeing them, but looking for something, almost begging to see beyond the sideshow world and its uncanny magic entrapment.

The curtain closed. The magician performed his hocus pocus, mumbo jumbo routine. There was a flash. “Viola!”

This time, when the flash struck, Kitty felt nothing. No pleasure. No warmth. Just a kind of memory, already fading, already growing cold. She thought she saw the image of a teenage girl, a pretty girl in a thin yellow dress. Kitty felt sorry for the girl. The poor thing didn’t realize how transparent her dress could become when the light shone through it. Anyone could clearly see the underwear she was wearing. How embarrassing. Cute, colorful Hello Kitty panties. A big Hello Kitty face, with its angled red bow by the ear, was plainly visible across her bum. In an instant, her vision of the girl vanished.

The crowd gasped when the curtain was opened. “Ladies and gentleman, let’s hear a big round of applause for my beautiful young assistant!” The audience clapped and cheered loudly. The girl stepped from the stall. She had on a ridiculously short black skirt. Her pert tits were nearly spilling out of her tight top. She wore some sort of a chocker or collar around her neck, to which the magician attached a long silver leash. She let herself be led docilely around the stage at the end of the leash, as if she were some kind of pet. Everyone could see up her too short skirt as she strutted around and posed. Her panties were sheer little lacy things.

“Good night, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoyed the show.” Before the two departed the stage, the magician directed the girl in the black skirt to open the curtain on the other stall. It was empty.

The crowd didn’t know what to think. They agreed it was an amazing show. On the way out, a slutty looking woman in a pair of short cut-off jeans let her boyfriend put his hand on her ass and touch the bare skin of her butt cheek that was hanging out underneath. A girl named Anne threw up outside the tent. A girl named Tammy tried to bend down to keep the hair out of Anne’s face as she got sick, but Tammy kept on having to stand again and pull up her low-rise jeans that were threatening to slip off her skinny butt. A boy went straight home and masturbated through the night until his dick was raw and his sheets were covered in little yellow stains.

After first considering deleting all those horrible photos from her account, Sally’s mother showed the images to the police when she decided to file a missing person report. In the end, all the police could determine was that Sally had disappeared. The carnival had left town. The officers tried to console her by stating that teenage girls ran away all the time, running off to join the circus, running off with carnivals that pass through towns and disappear the next day. Something about the freedom and romance of the travelling carny life. The police would contact other departments in other towns. Something might turn up. Sally’s mother worried about those disgusting images getting out and spreading across the internet. “If you only knew, officer, how these pictures expose every inch of my daughter’s body. Every inch. And the things they make her do, the places they make her put her mouth . . .” The woman shuddered, on the verge of tears. The policeman made some well-intentioned comments about the need to educate teens on the dangers of sexting and sharing explicit images. At last, someone had to tell Sally’s mother that images like that were already all over the web, being viewed and shared by millions of individuals. They would never disappear. It took a long time before Sally’s mother could make a sound, shaking uncontrollably, a dry sob of “Please! Please! No! No! No!” stuck in her throat.