The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Notes:

I need to shout out to ‘Maidenhead,’ by starro, an excellent story and one of the inspirations for this tale.

I know, I really ought to be working on ‘Nine to Hive’ instead. But since I finally managed to finish another chapter for that story, I decided now would be a good time to try and get another story idea off the backlog before it simply gets too long!

Warning: this story is science fiction and contains fictional scenes that may be ‘squicky’ to some readers. Reader discretion is advised. (I’ve always wanted to say that!)

Salvaged

Several micrometeoroids instantaneously vaporized into nothing as they hit the purple sheen of the plasma window blanketing the bulky ship. Inside, the violent reaction was barely felt except for a gentle rocking motion cause by the sudden re-adjustment of the magnetic field to account for the exchange of energy. The big, blocky mining ship wasn’t built to be pretty, its design primarily focused on survival, function over form. A big reactor, heavy hull and shielding protected the valuable cutting lasers and pilot stored inside. Rare minerals were rarely found in easy to reach locations in the universe, so their pilots often faced extreme conditions on the outer rim of civilization for long periods of time.

The pilot didn’t flinch at the slight impact. She was used to these sorts of conditions, and in fact welcomed the opportunity to show her fortitude to the universe. Not that anyone would be watching in this out of the way asteroid belt. There was nothing for light years in any direction, and nobody to care what she did. Just the way she liked it.

The lurid red proximity alarm gave the cockpit an ugly sheen as she carefully maneuvered around the larger rocks. If she hadn’t pulled the circuit breaker before heading into the field, the system’s klaxon would have been blaring its damnable alert in a tinny voice, pointlessly trying to warn her of the danger. She valued her sanity, so the audible alert stayed off most of the time. Her now ex-husband, the pantywaisted twit, had whined continuously about her behavior until she had let him experience the brain numbing noise for several minutes. She had only turned it off when he had started complaining that his brain was exploding. Her brain was exploding too, but didn’t feel the need to press the point any further.

It was a stupid mistake to marry the man, definitely one she wouldn’t repeat. It was lonely out in the depths of space, but the emptiness had a calming effect on her. Just herself, the ship, and some junk. And quite a lot of junk there was – back in the early days of space exploration, sensors weren’t nearly as advanced as those equipped on her mining vessel now. It was all too easy to lose your position and run into a nearby black hole, worm hole, or asteroid field while trying to find your way back to normal space lanes. A ship or two was even known to have run into a neutron star, the heavy mass easily punching a fatal hole through a ship’s spaceframe. This particular field was the home to quite a bit of junk, due to its proximity to an old disused space lane, a route abandoned when a shorter, less astronomically cluttered path was found several parsecs away.

The records had been lost in a bureaucratic maze, but they weren’t impossible to find if you did enough digging – the ‘CFN Hieronymous,’ an ore hauler, 80,000 short tons of silver, lost when the reactor vented incorrectly and turned the ship into a radioactive mess. The crew was forced to abandon ship or face horrendous loss of life, letting their pilotless ship drift aimlessly. Or ‘ILNG Arctiny,’ an interstellar natural gas ship that was operating as normal until all contact was lost. Searchers tried to locate the vessel, but were forced to turn back when they were peppered with meteoroids too large for their rated shielding. ‘RFB Janis’ – a local cargo pulling frigate, its consist containing luxury items for distant places, also lost due to unknown reasons. All of them written off as missing in this particular quadrant of space.

It was her personal honey hole, knowledge of the location secretly passed down from her father after he had discovered the records. All that hid it away were asteroids the size of small moons and an incredibly dangerous pinball journey down ‘the gauntlet,’ a narrow hole in the ever spinning, highly unstable meteoroids. Behind the dangerous straits lay a literal gold mine of salvage. Sadly, most of it was untouchable. It turns out the records about the ‘Hieronymous’ hadn’t been lying – the radioactive ghost ship had managed to drift inside the asteroid field like so many other victims, smashing into a million hot pieces, making most of the salvage much too dangerous to touch, at least in her lifetime.

No matter, there were still plenty of other ruined ships to investigate and check for valuable, uncontaminated objects. It wasn’t an easy job, for it required her to test every piece of salvage she retrieved. It wouldn’t do to have any of her buyers suddenly die of radiation poisoning. She actually liked some of her customers, and she also liked getting paid, neither of which would happen if they were to suddenly get ill after acquiring artifacts from her.

On top of the immediate danger was a secondary concern – it would appear rather suspicious, even to her contacts, if she was suddenly turn up with vast quantities of valuable materials. She was forced to bring out small amounts of artifacts per run. Otherwise, questions would be asked, and eventually some fool would be curious enough to try and follow her. It was highly unlikely they’d survive the asteroid field even if they were able to keep on her tail, but it was better to avoid such attention to begin with. There was already enough salvage in her asteroid field to last her a lifetime – no need to add any more.

She throttled the engines up for a bit before switching them off. She’d be operating purely on thrusters now. Expertly moving into the gap, she fiddled with the shield controls, configuring the plasma into a reverse cone shape in front of her, the point of the cone facing forwards. This would provide extra protection during the transit from some of the larger rocks, helping them to bounce off instead of disintegrating. The fusion reactor she had on board was overpowered for the size of the craft, but even it would strain at trying to vaporize 7,000 tons of rock. Better to deflect them instead. Even better to not hit them at all, but she knew even her elite piloting skills weren’t sufficient to avoid everything the field would throw at her. If navigating the field was easy to do, then all of the destroyed ships in the field wouldn’t have ended up in a spot only the most determined and slightly crazy salvage specialist would go.

The approach was hairy, but she was used to the stress. It almost made her feel at home, navigating by feel, gently firing the appropriate thrusters as giant rocks flew past. There was nothing quite like flying by the seat of your pants, every nudge and bump transmitted through the chair and into your spine. She was one with the machine, pushing aside the deadly rocks with ease and avoiding the larger ones entirely. Falling into a kind of trance, she let her fingers instinctively move in the deadly ballet, her ship sometimes just a few meters from being smeared into a pancake platter. It was familiar to her, but it never got old, the adrenaline rush making her feel truly alive.

Silvery objects twirled past the main porthole, spinning erratically in their own orbits. A sudden burst, a flare of dust, and a light show happened right in front of her eyes. A larger meteoroid had managed to penetrate the plasma shield and had disintegrated just inches from hitting the hull. She shook off the surprise quickly, concentrating intensely. It never paid to get too confident, but you couldn’t let the near misses get to you, or you were finished. Both were easy ways to end up dead.

As soon as it began, it was over, the smaller rocks that patrolled the exterior of the field being replaced with much larger ones. The larger massing object acted as a sort of shield, preventing the smaller meteoroids from penetrating deeper into the field. She blessed her father’s memory – another secret he had passed down to her, and the key to why it was possible to retrieve any salvage at all.

As the large asteroids slowly tumbled, they started to reveal the reason she was here to begin with – randomly colored fragments of ships drifting in space, light from her floodlights reflecting off the pieces to create crazed patterns. It was strangely beautiful, but also melancholy. Punching reverse thrusters, she slowed the vessel to a crawl, letting the tension of yet another successful transit slowly leak out of her limbs. She was safe now, more or less, as long as she didn’t do anything stupid. Her vessel had strong radiation shielding, so running into the remains of the ‘Hieronymous’ wasn’t too much of a concern to her, though its existence made salvage much more complicated. It wasn’t fun having to radiation scan every piece of ship or artifact she brought on board. Not that radiation sickness would be more fun if she skimped on the scanning.

Now that all the tension had gone, she yawned loudly and realized that she felt really tired. She hadn’t though too much of it, but it had been a long day. Decision made, she slowly moved closer to one of the larger asteroids, spotting a suitable area. Clicking a button, the ship’s grapple launched towards the surface of the rock, its titanium claws punching a meter deep into the rock. Her anchor secured, she carefully winched herself closer while judicially utilizing reverse thrust to keep her ship from impacting with the unyielding rock. As the ship touched the surface, it switched into ground mode and the proximity alarm winked off.

She secured the vessel and turned off nonessential systems, redirecting the shielding as a dome over the top of the ship. Nothing was certain in the back end of nowhere, but it was unlikely that a random meteoroid would hit her square on. If it did, there wouldn’t be a lot left of her or the ship, in which case she wouldn’t care anymore. It still made sense to be as prudent as possible.

Flicking out the lights, she pushed off to the wall, strapping herself in. There wasn’t any reason to run the gravity generator while sleeping. Better to redirect power from all nonessential systems to the shielding while she was out. She drifted off to sleep, feeling comfortable and safe in her impenetrable fortress of twirling rocks.

* * *

There was eerie quiet for some time, her regular breathing only punctuated periodically by the soft hum of the oxygen scrubbers. The parts of lost ships danced endlessly in the great beyond, a stark reminder of the bleakness of space. A red light started blinking on and off in the cabin, silently trying to alert the occupant of an aberrant situation. The pilot slept on, oblivious that something might be going wrong – who or what could possibly be interrupting her sleep in an asteroid field, after all?

Without warning, the ship lurched and spun. Any object not secured down moved violently in the sudden acceleration. The pilot’s eyes snapped open as a clipboard and a mug hit her in the chest and arm, eliciting a curse of pain. She unstrapped quickly, her eyes evaluating the situation professionally. Had she been hit by a larger rock than expected? It didn’t seem likely, since the most likely result of such an accident would be instant death, and she was definitely still breathing.

She clawed her way to the captain’s chair, bumping unintentionally into obstacles as the vessel continued to shudder and turn violently. Anticipating the next spinning motion, she smoothly slid into the captain’s chair and buckled in, her eyes flickering quickly over the gauges. Attitude control was going wild, indicating some kind of possible collision or explosion. Plasma window – still live, power levels within normal limits. Thrusters – inactive, a quick visual scan confirming there were no malfunctions causing one of them to light off. Reactor – power levels nominal, no unexpected anomalies. There wasn’t any hull breach alarm, so it wasn’t likely that a meteoroid had penetrated the hull. That only left the proximity sensor, which at this point was a solid red.

She had ignored it initially as a false warning, its reliability always suspect in an asteroid field. Normally, it would shut down automatically when the ship was in docking or ground mode, as its warning wasn’t useful in such situations, being more annoying than helpful. By a leap of logic, that meant the ship probably wasn’t in ground mode anymore. She clicked to a different external camera, revealing the large asteroid she had been tethered to several hundred meters below, the titanium cable from the anchor spinning wildly in the airless void. Had it simply snapped? That was extremely unlikely, and in and of itself that wouldn’t have caused her ship to separate from the asteroid and start to shimmy.

Several scenarios turned over in her mind, but none of them seemed likely, given her sensor readings. Maybe she needed to toss out her preconceived notions and start again from the beginning? As she was considering her options, a loud banging sound whipped her head around. Strong suction pulled at her body, air somehow escaping in the direction of the main corridor. Dual red bars wrapped the entire bridge deck in arrows pointing down the hallway behind her as a loud klaxon sounded. Her ears popped as a voice enunciated loudly through the intercom. “Hull breach detected, air pressure dropping. Please don your safety suit and board a rescue pod immediately.” The droning voice finished its spiel and the klaxon sounded again.

She quickly hit the master alarm button, killing the worthless warning noise before unbuckling and pushing off to the suit locker located near the rear of the bridge. The warning klaxon had been replaced with the truly terrifying sound of decompression, air rushing out of the craft as if from a popped balloon. If it was truly a meteoroid that had hit her, she probably only had a minute or two before the air pressure dropped sufficiently for her to experience the initial symptoms of hypoxia, after which she would start making stupid mistakes. Not the worst possible way to go, but not in the cards for her today if she could help it.

As she opened the locker to retrieve her space suit, the hissing sound diminished and the evacuation lights turned off. She paused, confused by this new turn of events. Hull breaches didn’t magically seal themselves, especially not on mining vessels which weren’t equipped with the damage control abilities military vessels sported. The lights dimmed slightly, indicating some kind of power fluctuations, another unexplained anomaly.

One too many unexplained events, and she was starting to suspect enemy action. A dark suspicion was starting to blossom in her mind - she wasn’t sure how anyone could have found her in the asteroid field, much less taken offensive action against her, but it didn’t matter. They’d prefer to take the ship intact, and she’d be damned if she’d let them do it without a proper fight.

If she was being boarded, she wouldn’t have time to get the suit on. She slammed the suit locker shut and punched in her special code for the strong box next to it. Inside was a GenX Mark 40, a highly illegal automatic pulse rifle. It was illegal primarily because it was capable of turning a humanoid into disparate plasma particles at a hundred yards. Being fully automatic and looking scary was also a plus in her books. She slammed a battery home and hit the charging button, green LED lighting making the weapon look similar to a fictional dragon’s mouth.

Ready for action, she pointed the gun in the general direction of the hallway and pushed herself back towards her command chair, floating quickly. She breathed deeper, trying to prevent herself from hyperventilating in the thinner air. The reactor still displayed full power output, but it appeared as though several subsystems were inoperable. The thrusters wouldn’t respond to her command, and the shields were off, the mining lasers showing inadequate power to fire. Something was interrupting the flow of power from her reactor to the systems that needed it.

Toggling the cameras confirmed her fears. A mere few hundred meters away floated a large asteroid, grayish and nondescript in nature except for a long, greenish tube that connected it to her ship like a long, purpose built corridor. Given the lack of communication, it was unlikely that whoever or whatever had sent the tube was friendly.

Her options were limited – with the shield, lasers and thrusters down, she was effectively helpless. She couldn’t flee and she couldn’t fight, at least not with her ship. At this point, her best chance was to somehow remove the forced docking tube and seal the hull breach. It seemed probable that her power problems were somehow connected with the tube, and if she was able to solve that problem, she could bring her mining lasers up and suitably deter any further aggression.

It was a plan, but not a very good one. She toggled the gravity system, hoping to be able to fight more naturally on her ship in a more familiar environment. With low power, the system was only able to provide a microgravity atmosphere, but it was more than she had before. Settling into a battle stance, she ventured slowly towards the corridor, ready for anything.

As it turned out, that wasn’t exactly true. Nothing could quite prepare her for look of the slimy, green tube that had burrowed its way into the side of her ship. Seemingly organic in nature, some kind of liquid excreted from the circular opening, the material drying before her eyes into a hard, amber-like mass. Was she being attacked by some kind of biological, plant-based organism? It was difficult to tell without more information, though she was already intimidated by the idea of trying to venture into a literal tunnel through space, protected from the vacuum by nothing more than a tube made out of organic matter.

She could only see for a few feet into the tunnel before darkness took hold, strange shadows making it a foreboding entrance. Subtle vibrations became visible around the periphery of the tunnel right before she heard faint noises. She softly moved backwards up the corridor, shifting into a firing stance behind a heavy bulkhead for cover. From this position, she wasn’t able to directly see the opening, but was able to cover the area in which anything leaving the tunnel would have to move to enter her ship.

Sitting there motionless took a lot out of her, nerves hitting her worse than an actual enemy could have. She prided herself on being tough, but she had never had to defend her ship from enemy boarders. Or whatever was attacking her – it didn’t necessarily have to be human, though she hoped it was. Humans were a lot more predictable.

That hope was dashed when a figure with an irregular outline moved smoothly into the corridor. It was humanoid in shape, but clearly not human, its blocky body covered with some kind of shiny black carapace. The dim light made it impossible to determine many details except for two indistinct glowing purple spots where eyes might be. It seemed clear that it hadn’t come to parlay. Figuring surprise was the better part of survival, she flicked the safety off and took careful aim. She wasn’t likely to get a second chance against this monster, so she needed to make sure every shot counted. There, perhaps, where the armor appeared to thin at the top of the creature’s trunk where a neck would be on a human. It may or may not be a vital organ, but she bet losing it would at least slow the creature down, if nothing else.

Actinic light filled the corridor as she fired, green plasma wrapped packages shooting through the short distance at high velocity. Sparks flew as impossibly hot shots struck the monster’s polished armor and reflected randomly, proton pumped bolts chewing large holes in walls. One of the unluckier shots reflected back towards her, vaporizing a fist-sized lump of material as it burrowed into the thick bulkhead that protected her position.

Stepping back behind her cover, she shivered from the close call, but she already knew her shots had been ineffective. She only had moments now before the creature would react, and she was running out of options. Normally, shipboard weapons were defaulted to a setting that wouldn’t punch holes in the hull if the operator was stupid enough to misfire inside. It was a tradeoff made necessary by the nature of the game of space – you might survive the attackers, but die due to oxygen starvation because your lousy aim managed to punch several holes in the hull. In most cases, however, it wasn’t a worry, because the default setting was sufficient to eat through whatever armor the attackers might be wearing. Pirates didn’t usually come in the form of indestructible aliens.

In this case, she had to take the risk. It was going to have to be all or nothing. She pushed the fire selector lever up from ‘toasty’ to ‘particulate matter’. Some low level weapons researcher somewhere must have been chuckling as he came up with the names, but they were no joke – the labels were very descriptive of what the enemy on receiving side might experience if he was unlucky enough to get hit. She braced carefully, gathering herself for a second. She’d probably only get one shot to end it before the creature was on top of her.

Ducking around the corner, the creature right in front of her, she held down the trigger for a full second. The incredible energy release felt like an oven on broil, a pure pulse of solid green light blinding her momentarily. She gaped in horror as an unbelievable amount of energy splashed on the front armor plate of the creature and spread out in a matrix, making it look as though it had been outlined in bright neon. Frustration briefly flashed through her mind - why wouldn’t it just die?

One appendage lifted as if in slow motion, pointing directly at her. A strange clacking sound filled the hallway as a slimy green substance sprayed from the hand as if from hose, soaking her from head to toe. The sticky substance clung to her exposed skin like paint. Suddenly feeling really good, she knew she was going to be alright. In fact, all she needed to do was calm down and stand still.

Her arms going slack, she dropped her weapon to the floor and stood rigid, facing the creature. It felt good to stand there, waiting for something nice to happen. The monster made a gesture and turned, heading back towards the tube it had arrived from. Somehow she instinctively knew that she needed to follow, it was the right thing to do. If she followed, nice things would happen. Her eyes dull and jaw slack, her feet swung mechanically, falling in line behind the creature and following closely as she entered the darkness of the tube.

She moved confidently, somehow knowing how to stay in the center of the tube, even though the sides weren’t visible. Her boots squished noisily in the organic material as she moved freely without a care in the world. She knew that as long as she kept moving she would feel nice. She walked this way for several minutes, the sticky material covering her body starting to become tacky.

Eventually, it became bright again, some kind of greenish light source implanted in the walls, perhaps some kind of bioluminescence. It was brighter than the lighting in her ship, but made everything take on a strange hue, the light reflecting from the armored figure in front of her who continued to lead her to some unknown destination. Not that she cared – everything was just fine, more than fine. It felt really good to be relaxed and docile, waiting to be told what to do.

As the environment opened up, they appeared to be walking through a series of caves carved out of the rock of the asteroid, the large voids excavated in the middle of a rock in space. That in and of itself was impressive enough, but how they managed to maintain life support in the barren environment was a complete mystery. Each cave had unnaturally smooth walls covered with the organic material, and the tunnels between them looked like they had been created with a boring machine. The size of the place might have been intimidating if her mind hadn’t already been completely focused on obeying the creature that led her.

They turned a right angle, moving down a short corridor into what appeared to be a side room. Slightly smaller than some of the other rooms they had moved through, this one contained a raised stone slab in the center. The creature paused next to it and gestured at it with one appendage. As she robotically obeyed the apparent command to lie down on the slab, the unconscious part of her mind that continued to operate properly noted that the appendage appeared to be a rough approximation of a hand, also covered in black armor.

She lay there, waiting for something to happen. The stone was cold, but that made her happy. In fact, everything made her happy right now, and she couldn’t get up any motivation to do anything that might take that happiness away. Instead, she would just stay still and watch the pretty patterns in lights randomly marching around the ceiling of the cave.

After an unknown amount of time, she could hear soft cracking sounds, followed by a light skittering coming closer across the floor. Were they something to worry about? It was harder now to stay still and do nothing. She really wanted to know what was going on! She could feel the material that had stuck to her skin drying and flaking off onto the floor. An idle thought started to grow in her mind that these feelings were unnatural, and she ought to do something before something bad happened to her.

The scratching sounds got louder and she could feel something climbing up the side of her right arm, a weight now settling onto her chest right above her buttoned up shirt. She still couldn’t bring herself to even lift her head up to look at what was going on, the sopoforic the creature had used on her still hadn’t worn off. Whatever it was felt weird, the sensations on her chest starting to cause anxiety to tingle down her spine. Something else she couldn’t see was starting to slide slowly downwards between her breasts. She really needed to lift her head and look at what was happening – immediately! Making a tremendous effort, she slowly managed to crane her neck, and shrieked hysterically.

Sitting on her upper chest as if it belonged was something that looked awfully like an old earth crustacean creature, two beady eyes on stalks peering back at her. The rest of the body was armored in light red much like a crab, a solid lump sitting on top of her breasts and below her neck. She shrieked again as there was a sudden pain in her chest and two spindly tentacles wrapped themselves tightly around her neck.

Terrified out of her mind, she tried to get the creature off her chest, pulling with all her strength. A great pain flooded her chest where the creature sat, a tearing sensation suddenly making her afraid that it had somehow attached itself. As she struggled, the tentacles around her neck squeezed tighter and tighter, closing off her air supply. She felt weak, black spots dancing through her vision, her hands starting to lose strength.

She let go, gasping for air as the creature simultaneously relaxed its grip, her airway reopening. Fear danced through her mind as it raced trying to figure out what to do next. She had already proved that it wasn’t possible to get it off, at least not easily. Purely physical resistance wouldn’t solve the problem, especially since it had managed to wrap its tentacles around her neck. She needed to try something else.

Taking a few deep breaths only emphasized the disturbing weight on her chest. She needed to find out what it was and try to get rid of it. She could feel her heart slowing down, her pulse starting to synchronize with that of the thing on her chest. Somehow it must have hooked itself up to her circulatory system. Not good – that would significantly decrease her chances of removing it successfully without medical help. There was a tickle right below her breasts, something wiggling between her bra and her skin that she couldn’t see. She wasn’t sure that she really wanted to see either, but her imagination was killing her, flooding her mind with grotesque images.

She sat up on the edge of the stone slab, a desperate need to know not helping her fumbling figures to unbutton her gray flight shirt. The creature gently pushed its tentacles against her neck as she squeezed her eyes shut, trying to avoid looking directly at the crustacean shaped object now sitting snugly above the top of her breasts. It had flushed a deeper red, its skin bright and healthy looking. Perhaps it was a parasite, sucking her blood? It didn’t seem to be trying to stop her now, apparently not concerned with her frantic behavior as long as she wasn’t trying to act against it directly.

Finally she was able to shrug away the shirt and look down, the feel of the tentacles against her neck a constant reminder of her current predicament. Ignoring the creature’s upper body, she leaned over a bit and looked farther down. Her bra was inconveniently in the way, so she unclasped it and let it fall to the platform she sat on. She supposed that there really was no reason to be modest when trying to deal with an unknown life form in the far reaches of outer space.

Now she was able to see clearly how the creature had situated itself. Under her breasts were three distinct tentacles, two short ones on either side flanking a much larger one that was pointed directly downward. The two smaller tentacles flexed in the air, the rough looking skin on them dotted with lines of suction cups. As she watched, she could see all three tentacles growing visibly, elongating like a boa constrictor.

Before she could question what this might mean, the small tentacles on either side wrapped themselves underneath each breast, the tips of them curling up around the sides. She could feel the little suction cups sticking themselves securely like little mouths sucking on her skin. Curious, she tugged at one of them, the rough skin feeling like sandpaper against her fingers. It was stuck tight, the green light from the ceiling shimmering over the plastic-looking circular surfaces. Before she could question the behavior further, the tentacles jerked tight, pulling her breasts up and out. Now her terror was balanced with a strange erotic sensation as the suction cups worked her erogenous zones. Embarrassingly, her nipples we starting to become tight involuntarily, her natural reactions occurring even as her fear continued unabated.

There didn’t seem to be anything she could do, the monster taking over her body quicker than she could react at every turn. She needed to get out of this mysterious place and try to find some tools before the creature did something else to her. She stood, the new weight on her chest somehow feeling balanced, her breasts thrust up and out by the taut tentacles. The alien hadn’t reacted to her thoughts of escape by trying to incapacitate her again, so it was likely that its intelligence wasn’t that high. That was only a small favor, as now she was stuck without the use of her bra, which would clearly no longer fit due to her new profile.

It felt odd to have the cold cave air flowing over her bare chest, her nipples hard bullet points as the creature began to lightly squeeze in rhythm to the beat of her heart. She hadn’t even taken a step yet, and she was already starting to become completely distracted due to the sensations flowing from her chest. She bit her lip and frowned. She wasn’t some young teenager being distracted by new sensations. She needed to get out of here, and quickly!

She tried to put her shirt back on, but gave it up quickly as a bad job, her extended bust making it impossible and highly erotic to try and re-hook all the buttons. Escaping seemed more important now, and she starting making her way back to the entrance of the smooth room she had been put in. After making her way through a short, smooth tunnel, she found herself in a smaller opening at a crossroads, tunnels leading off in several directions. She hesitated for a moment, trying to remember how she had entered the complex while she was completely drugged up on the green paint. It wasn’t easy to do, as she had been too happy to notice details at the time.

A slight noise directed her attention to the left, where a black body sat crumpled next to the opening. Curious, she approached carefully. The stimulation coming from her chest must have slowed down her awareness, because at first she wasn’t able to recognize quite what it was. Perhaps this was a guard to prevent her from leaving? Once she closed to within a foot, her brain finally put it together. This was the original creature that had accosted her on her ship!

She nudged it with her boot, but it did nothing more than appear to breathe in a strained manner. She noticed black ooze leaking from its sides, pooling into a large, irregular circle on the floor. Strangely feeling sorry for the beleaguered monster, as she paused it breathed its last, a long death rattle echoing through the small room. Perhaps it hadn’t been able to completely absorb all of the energy from the last high powered shot she had hit it with?

It was hard to feel too much sympathy for the monster that had led her here, but hopefully its death would help lead her back out of this nightmarish dungeon. Guessing that the creature was trying to block her exit route, she proceeded to take the path it was lying next to.

Halfway into the new route, she stumbled and fell. Was that some kind of new tentacle she had felt around her underwear? There wasn’t enough light in the corridor to find out, so she hurried to get into the next cavern, waving her arms. Her movement stirred the lighting in the new area like a motion sensor, the chamber going from pitch black to neon green brightness in a matter of seconds.

Before she was able to visually inspect the area, she felt something spearing itself deep inside her vagina, pushing in deep and staying there. She gasped, the movement as unexpected as it was erotic. Now she was standing there with her breasts thrust out and her most intimate parts penetrated, forced against her will to participate in perverse acts. Looking down, her suspicion was fulfilled. The largest of the three tentacles she had spotted earlier had slowly expanded in length while she had been distracted, now looking like a taproot. It had become long and large enough to brush aside her underwear and slide inside, the thick, corded material unyielding in its strength. Grasping the tentacle and pulling on it only served to make it slide within her a few millimeters, exacerbating her arousal. Breathing heavily, she awkwardly continued trying to move, the creature’s tap root plugged into her snatch and its octopus tentacles grasping her swollen breasts tightly. With her awkward gait, she felt as though she was doing a kind of crab walk forward, the invader in her innermost private parts sliding back and forth with each motion. It was becoming very hard to concentrate, an impulse to massage her needy breasts slowly rising with each moment.

If she could just keep moving, she’d make it to her ship, and then she’d be able to do something about it. She knew she was lying to herself, but the lie felt better than doing nothing and giving in. The creature wanted her to feel this way, and therefore she would not give it the satisfaction. It could not win as long as she didn’t give up.

She managed to stumble several more steps before she felt something pushing up against the base of her skull. More fear blossomed within her – she had assumed that she had seen all the tricks the creature was capable of producing. The idea that the creature had something else up its sleeve was terrifying. She felt up around her neck, jumping slightly as she touched the tentacles that still curled there while feeling around for the existence of something else.

Instead of the fuzzy, short brunette hair she was expecting, something fibrous had formed at the base of her skull. It was almost bowl shaped, the hard, bone like structure molding itself against her upper neck and slightly above. It must have solidified while the creature was distracting her with its other assaults against her body. In fact, it was hard to concentrate now, the tentacle plugged into her vagina starting to vibrate slowly.

Trying to ignore the other distractions, she focused on what was going on with her head. As she moved her neck around, the bumpy material moved with it, as if it was glued to her neck. There didn’t appear to be a seam around the material she could get her fingers into, the substance somehow sealing itself directly to her skin. Still, she tried to pull anyway, to no avail. It was stuck to her, almost as though a new exoskeleton was slowly growing on her body.

She yelped in pain as a sharp prickling pain ran from her neck up the back of her head. The simultaneous pain and pleasure was almost too much for her overloaded nervous system. She stumbled forward and put a hand against the smooth wall to prevent herself from falling over. What was it doing? It already had effectively prevented her from being able to remove it. What else was it trying to…oh no.

Her pupils dilated involuntarily, blank eyes seeing nothing. It wasn’t satisfied with controlling just her body – she could feel a presence inside her mind now, her thoughts sputtering as it slowly tried to integrate itself into her consciousness. She needed to escape and find help, no, she needed to sit down here and wait as the master finished taking over her mind. She shivered at the unexpected thought, knowing that it was too late to escape. Even her indomitable will wouldn’t be able to prevent the monster/master from deliciously altering her thoughts to make her feel wonderful.

In fact, wasn’t it just better to sit down and relax and enjoy the sensations? No! She couldn’t just let it win! She’d space herself first! Death before pleasure and smooth, luxurious thoughts! Hazy details of the surrounding chamber flickered through her awareness as if coming from a thousand miles away, but it was enough for her to start moving again.

She took a tunnel that she thought would lead towards the exit and the tunnel to her ship suddenly appeared to her right. As she stepped towards the entryway, the illusion vanished, an artifact the alien creature/master had managed to insert into her mind. It was getting closer to more permanent control now if it was already able to make her doubt her perception of reality.

She gasped in desperation, not sure what to do next. Her body was sweating heavily now, the tentacle below pumping deeply into her in a regular rhythm, her breasts being squeezed tightly. She was effectively being ravaged by the lovely beast/master mounted on her chest now, her extended breasts flopping around in the cool air. If this continued, she wouldn’t want to escape didn’t want to escape.

Strangely, it was easier to see now, the dim light illuminating far more than it used to, more pathways she didn’t remember seeing earlier now visible. The monster/master couldn’t prevent her from blindly stumbling onto the right path if she started randomly picking one, could it? Singing a child’s rhyme to try and distract her master, she darted left, trying to be as unpredictable as possible.

Her stumbling run made the arousal worse, the heat spreading from between her legs. She could feel her underwear starting to become wet, the sensation making her regret her choice to run. If she just calmed down and let her master use her, she’d have no reason to flee. She shook her head, rejecting the obvious ploy by her master to try and slow her down.

The corridor she was in led to another identical room with an identical number of exits. How could this place possibly be this large? Was her master preventing her from seeing the truth? The master pulsed warmly on her chest. Its response combined with the constant assault on her body made her weak in the knees. She was breathing harder now, and she knew she wouldn’t be able to take much more before she gave in to the glorious love of her alien master.

She found herself smiling at the creature so safely nestled on top of her breasts, stroking its rough side gently. It rewarded her with a feeling of contentment. She frowned, realizing that it had managed to distract her again. It was gaining more control by the second, and she was growing to love it. Maybe she should just sit here and keep stroking it, watching the color of her blood slowly circulate in calm, swirling patterns on its skin while it pulsed its dildo tentacle into her sodden pussy.

Groaning, she collapsed on the floor. Her master was making her feel these wonderful thoughts and each time she obeyed it rewarded her. She needed to face reality – it was too late now. She just wanted to sit there and let her master manipulate her body like a puppet. Curiously, she stroked a swollen breast, shivering at the sensation. The master pulsed gently, encouraging her to experiment further.

She squeezed gently, marveling at the strange green liquid that leaked slowly from her breasts. What substance was she lactating and why? She took a sample with one hand and lifted it up to sniff. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply. It simply smelled divine, better than any odor she had ever encountered. She couldn’t resist sticking her tongue out to taste the liquid, surprised again when her tongue was able to extend farther than she had remembered it being able to before. Her master was subtly altering her body and she loved it for doing so!

The substance oozing from her breasts tasted even better than it smelled, the liquid slowly leaking down her throat like liquid sugar. Needing more, she clutched a breast with one hand while using her other to shovel handfuls of the substance into her mouth, liquid oozing out of the corners and dribbling down her chin.

It was simply too much. All the sensations combined to strike her body with an uncontrollable shudder. The tentacle thrusting into her snatch, the liquid smeared over her breasts and down her throat, and her breasts being roughly tugged made her reach a climax quickly, her arms flailed wildly as her rational resistance exploded into a thousand pieces. She could feel her master pooling into the corners of her mind, filling her malleable brain with its alien thoughts. Her eyes glowed a deep purple as the tentacle in her vagina pumped aggressively, injecting eggs and sperm directly into her uterus. As her belly became distended, she patted it, happy about the new life growing inside.

She understood her new mission now, as the master grew inside her mind and on her body. It had become trapped here, as had so many others who had accidentally encountered the asteroid field, and was unable to escape. Its predecessor had located another host, possibly an alien life form that was also stuck in the field. It was that life form that had mined out the tunnels on the asteroid. The compatibility was not great, however, and the alien wasn’t capable of sustaining the life of a master. It survived barely long enough for the master to seed the asteroid with primitive life and grow a docking tube, in hopes that another traveler might end up in no man’s land.

She felt warmth towards her master’s predecessor, but also sadness that it hadn’t been able to survive. She was here now, though, and she was a perfect host for her master. It could grow and lattice over her body in safety without interrupting her vital functions, enhancing her suitability as a brood mother. For that was what she was now – mother to an entire hive of new masters. She felt the eggs in her chest stirring softly and felt happy she could be of such good service to her master.

* * *

It had been several days now, the tricky transit out of the asteroid field behind her. She found that she needed to eat and drink more now, the master on her chest and babies suckling from her boobs needing the extra nutrients.

They had hatched after only a few hours into the new voyage, the tentacle in her snatch briefly withdrawing so the small creatures could make the voyage from her nether regions up to her breasts where they latched on and suckled from her abundant green breast milk. The master had grown larger during the same time frame, filling the space between her breasts and her neck, the master’s stalk eyes sprouting out to either side of her chin.

She piloted by instinct now, letting the master set a course to the closest space station. There would be need for subterfuge, but with her obviously damaged ship she might be able to pretend that video communication was out of commission. It wouldn’t take too long for the masters she was carrying to find new prey. They had grown quickly, her nipples now capped by hungry juvenile creatures.

The taproot tentacle in her pussy was already fucking her again, more eggs ready for impregnation. She felt nothing but joy at being able to carry offspring for her master again, her fertile body ready for more action. Over time, the tentacles on her body had thickened and become more rubbery, capable of pleasuring her more easily. Additionally, two more tentacles had grown down along her arms, terminating at the back of each hand, fastened securely on her skin. Ejector ports on these tentacles allowed her to spray green liquid for over ten meters. Webbed material had grown over her belly and back, forming a clear, hard armored surface. She wouldn’t need the amount of armor the creature that had attacked her had grown – unlike that creature she would have the element of surprise.

Her mind attuned to the needs of her master, she smiled with satisfaction as the taproot tentacle pulsed and several more eggs were deposited securely into her welcoming belly. She would grow an army for her master until her babies controlled the limitless reaches of space.

End Salvaged