The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Samantha

CODES: mf, md, mc, gr
* * *

SYNOPSIS: Samantha meets a stranger in a coffee shop.

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

AUTHORS NOTES: Inspired by a fan.

* * *

Part 1 — Meeting for the first time...

Samantha was in line at the coffee shop, she had just finished the meeting with her clients and they had loved her designs for the interior of their new offices. It was her biggest project yet and at 24 she was a rising star in the design firm she worked at.

To present to the client she had worn her best suit, a simple grey affair that she had added a bit of colour to with a light blue blouse. The ensemble minimized her not small C cups and ensured the men she was presenting too kept themselves focused on her designs instead of her looks.

Of course being Swedish with natural blonde hair didn’t help either. She wasn’t the tallest person in her family at 5′9″, but she definitely stood above her female co-workers here in Berlin. The fact she loved to wear high heels simply added to the problem.

There were still several people in front of her waiting to place their orders but she was in no rush, this was a celebration coffee for a job well done, she was going to splurge a bit now and work it off later at the gym.

She was surprised when she suddenly felt someone grab her hand. Surprised made way for curiosity of who she might know in the coffee shop, which turned to annoyance when she saw the man behind her.

He was shorter than her, maybe standing 5′6″, a good six or seven inches shorter than her and was at least 20 years older. His hair was cut in a buzz cut and was sparse on top, while not fat, he certainly wasn’t athletic and to top it off she didn’t recognize him.

“I’m sorry, do I know you?” She tried to say without showing too much distain, you never knew when you might be meeting a new client.

“No, we’ve never met before, but that’s not really important. I saw you come in to the shop and just had to have you.”

Samantha’s annoyance turned to anger, what kind of creep was this guy, she started to pull her hand back but couldn’t fully let go for some reason.

“Look, I don...”

Samantha’s anger evaporated completely to be replaced by what she could only describe as pure bliss, she inhaled sharply and smiled contently all at the same time.

She felt him tug on her hand and she followed him out of the coffee shop gripping his hand tightly. She didn’t know where she was going but her vision was fixed firmly on the man in front of her and she was giddy just to know he was touching her.

After a few minutes of walking he turned in to another coffee shop and led her to a booth near the back of the shop. They both slid in to one side of the booth together, she continued to grip his hand tightly.

“Ok, so what’s your name?”

“Samantha.” She replied with a smile and tried to slide even closer to him in the booth.

“Well Samantha, are you expected anywhere this afternoon?”

“Just back to my office.”

“Why don’t you give them a call and say you’re not feeling well and are going home. You’ll be spending the rest of the day with me.”

“Ok!”

She pulled her phone out of her purse and dialed the office. Her boss was happy to hear the meeting went well and didn’t mind her taking the rest of the day off.

“Ok, Samantha, we’re going to have some fun this afternoon, though you might not have agreed that it’s going to be fun before I grabbed your hand.

That happy feeling you have right now is part of my ability, I can alter your mind, infuse it with new ideas and feelings that you would not have normally had. The other part of my ability is to be able to make minor touch ups to your physical appearance. But by the looks of it there isn’t going to be much to do on you.

You probably haven’t noticed yet, but right now you’re really focused on me and holding my hand. That’s because I have to be touching you for my powers to have an effect on you.

You know I see hundreds of beautiful woman each day but I usually just pass them by, but you caught my attention because you were trying to hide behind those work clothes. That and I’ve always been a sucker for a woman in glasses, even those boring small framed ones your wearing now.

Just hang on a second while I make a quick phone call.”

Samantha felt a chill run up and down her spin as he spoke. As he finished his phone call she felt something change in her, the bliss was still there but now she was very interested in what he was saying.

“So Samantha, I have a few questions for you, please be honest and open with your answers.”

Samantha nodded vehemently her consent to anything he wanted from her.

“Ok, do you mind if I call you Sammi?”

“I hate that name, please don’t...” Samantha felt her mind drift away, when it finally returned Sammi was fine with anything he wanted to call her.

“Ok Sammi, now when was the last time you had sex and with who?”

“Over a year ago with my last boyfriend. I broke up with him shortly afterwards as he just wanted more and more sex.”

“So you don’t like sex?”

“No I...” Once more her mind drifted.

“...I love sex, can’t get enough of it!”

“And you like all kinds of sex don’t you? Blowjobs, titty fucking, anal or anything else right?”

“Oh god yes! A dick in any hole!”

“Good Sammi, good. Now you think about sex a lot don’t you? In fact it’s on your mind all the time isn’t it?”

“Uh hun!” She now knew whatever he said was true, she just needed to agree with it.

“And you really like to show off your body don’t you?”

“Yes!” She didn’t know why she was wearing so much clothing, she squirmed in her seat while gripping his hand tightly.

“Now, let’s review for a moment; you like sex, you think about it all the time and you like to show off your body. That kind of girl is usually called a bimbo. Are you a bimbo Sammi?”

Sammi scrunched her forehead in thought, it was so hard to think. What he was saying made so much sense, but was she really a bimbo?

“Oh, having some difficulty with that one Sammi, why don’t you try saying it out loud and see if that helps.”

It sounded reasonable to her so she decided to give it a try.

“Sammi’s... a... bimbo...?” If she had though the bliss in her mind couldn’t get any better she had be very wrong and a small orgasm ran up her spine and exploded in her mind.

“SAMMI’S A BIMBO!” she shouted out, the orgasm shook her to the core. The people in the coffee shop turned to look but when nothing seemed to be amiss they returned to their drinks.

“Well I think we’ve made a bit of a scene here so let’s make our exit. It’s time to make our next stop anyway.”

* * *

Sammi walked behind him in to the salon, she was still gripping his hand tightly trying to milk it for every ounce of bliss she could squeeze from it.

“Welcome to Tracey’s Salon, how can I help you” asked the receptionist.

“Well Sammi here needs a complete makeover, she’s got a big night tonight and needs to look her best. Isn’t that right Sammi?”

“Oh definitely, yes!”

“Ok Sammi, I’ll leave you here in the salon’s capable hands, I’m sure you know what you need. Here’s my number, text me when you are ready to be picked up.”

He let go of Sammi’s hand and the world seemed to lose its joy for her. The receptionist led her back in to the salon but her only thought now was how she was going to do her best to look like the bimbo he had shown her she was.

She watched him leave the building with a longing she had never known before.

“So what do you want to do today honey?” Asked the stylist.

She pulled her hair out of the pony tail she had kept it in, shook her head side to side. “Oh I need to go big, lots of curls, lots of volume. A mani and pedi and a complete new colour palette for my make up!”

The stylist went to work and Sammi kept repeating to herself ‘He’ll be back soon... He’ll be back soon...’.

An hour later they were blow drying her hair as they worked on her nails.

“So what are we doing with the nails?”

“Oh, long and pink, that’s all that matters!”

Another hour passed and her new nails stood out as a marked improvement for her.

Her hair was coming along as well, now they had started on her makeup.

“Are we doing the same colours on your face as well honey?”

“Oh yes please!”

When they were finished with her she marveled at the new person who stared back at her from the mirror.

Her old tame hair had been replaced with a luscious explosion of blond curls, it framed a completely new face that screamed out bimbo. She hadn’t noticed the change earlier but her lips were larger and the new pink lipstick highlighted how good they would look around a dick soon enough.

She pulled out her phone and carefully texted the phone number he had given her with her new long nails. She waited anxiously for the response, ‘He’ll respond soon... He’ll be back soon...’ she reassured herself.

* * *

She watched him walk back in to the front of the salon and her world brightened with each step he took. When he took her hand the orgasm shook her to her core.

“Nice work Sammi, that’s a great new look for you.”

Sammi giggled in response.

“Our next stop is just down the street.”

Turning in to another shop, Sammi wasn’t surprised it was a clothing store. The items on the racks were perfect, skimpy, shiny and tight.

Sammi squealed in delight.

She didn’t even realize she had let go of his hand as she attacked a rack of club clothing. She quickly found the change room and discarded her old clothes while slipping in to the black one piece dress with sequins on it.

Next was a red two piece skirt and top combination.

But she finally found the perfect one in a blue one piece that shimmered like liquid metal. It stretched around her body and hugged her tightly.

It matched the high heels she had put on this morning, which seemed like a lifetime ago. She slipped in to it and wiggled out of the change room to see if he would approve.

He stood up, taking her hand and twirling her around in front of him. Her smile widened at his touch and an image of her on knees sucking his dick in her new dress flashed before her. Followed closely by another small orgasm.

* * *

Sammi was in a car, she wasn’t quite sure how she had gotten there but he was still holding her hand so everything in the world was just perfect.

They were on the outskirts of Berlin now, she didn’t recognize the area but they were in a business park of some kind. The 3 and 4 story buildings were modern and clean, as they pulled in to one she could see it was a medical building of some kind. As she read the sign her vision suddenly blurred.

“Oh, sorry about that, I should have told you to take your glasses off before I repaired your vision.

But don’t worry, here’s a new pair of glasses for you. They’re just clear glass but they look much better than those old ones you had on.”

Sammi took the glasses from his hand, they were much too large for her face and the thin black frames contrasted her pink makeup and blonde hair.

She had to let go of his hand briefly as they exited the car but the emptiness lasted only a short time until she could get around to the other side of the car and rejoin him.

They entered the lobby of the building and walked down the hall to the office at the end of it. On the door was a sign: “Dr. R. Dudly, Plastic Surgeon”.

He opened the door and walked right up to the receptionist’s desk. Her id take read “Judi” but her face and body said bimbo. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree when she saw him.

“Oh, you’re here a bit early, go right in baby.”

He led Sammi through the office to one of the back exam rooms. A few minutes later the doctor entered the room.

“So what do you need done today?”

“Sammi, take your dress off please. She needs some implants doc.”

“Ok!”

A few moments later the doctor was marking up her chest with a felt tip marker.

“So she’s a C cup at the moment, how large do you want to go?”

“Well I don’t...” Sammi started to reply.

“Let me answer that Sammi, she needs to go up to at least a double D.” Sammi felt much better not having to answer the question, instead letting the decision being made for her.

“We’ll that should be possible, I think 800cc should be doable. Are you going with saline or silicon?”

“Oh silicon of course and none of those new natural looking ones either.”

“You got it. Let’s take her in to the operating room and get it done.

I have to admit I love doing surgery for you, with your ability to heal the patient as I perform the procedure I can make sure it will look right afterwards and make any changes that are needed right there and then. I don’t even need to use anesthetic!”

Sammi once more took his hand and walked naked across the hall to the operating room. She laid down on the table, holding his hand firmly as the doctor retrieved two containers from a locked cabinet and then scrubbed up.

“You know I probably don’t even have to scrub, but some habits are hard to break I guess.”

Sammi floated away on a blissful cloud and was barely aware of the motion of the doctor as he cut in to the underside of her breasts.

Two hours later she came back to reality and was greeted by two large orbs sitting on top of her. They looked perfect and her nipples stood up proudly on top of them. Her nipples were much larger than before but they were perfect for her new larger breasts.

He was still holding her hand as she slid off of the operating table and they returned to the exam room. Her new breasts stood high on her chest and didn’t move naturally as she walked. There was no pain or swelling or bruising. All there was was the ongoing bliss emanating from her hand, up her arm to her brain.

Sammi stretched her new dress over her even newer breasts, feeling the fantastic sensation of the material slide over her nipples.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the office. Another image flashed before her eyes, his dick sliding between her new breasts... no between her new tits. Another orgasm took her.

* * *

They were in front of her building when the car stopped at the curb side. Walking in to the lobby one of her neighbours was staring at her and she smiled and winked at him.

In the elevator she leaned up against him as he grabbed her ass.

She opened the door and he pushed her back against the hall wall and kissed her deeply. She pushed her tongue deep in to his mouth, probing deep to find out how much bliss she could suck out of him.

He pulled her over to the couch and said “Time to put on a show Sammi, let’s see how you strip.”

Sammi squealed in joy and started gyrating to an imaginary song in her head.

She pulled down her dress over her new tits and squeezed them. Pinching her nipples she moaned loudly.

She turned around, hiked up her skirt and bent over at the waist. With one hand on her knee, she twisted her body around so she could see him as she stroked her pussy with her free hand.

Standing up she pulled the dress down and stood naked in front of him.

“Not bad Sammi, you’ll need to work on that a bit.”

“I have so much to learn from you, I’m ready to learn!”

“Later, Sammi, later. Right now get down on your knees and give me a blowjob.”

“Yes!” Sammi dove at his crotch, fishing his dick out of his pants and took it in her mouth.

She worked it up and down, smearing her fresh pink lipstick all over his shaft.

“Use those new tits too Sammi.”

Pushing her tits together she started to push his dick between them, moving up and down.

“Sammi loves the feeling of your dick between her big fake tits!”

She continued to work his dick until it was hard and thick. He stood up and pulled her with him, she followed him to the side of the couch where he pushed her down over the arm. She pushed her ass up as high in to the air as she could, waiting for what she was knew coming next.

The pleasure as his dick entered her pussy caused her to scream out in ecstasy. Each of his strokes send shards of pleasure up her spine, demolishing another small part of her old self.

His pace increased and her world shattered for the second time today.

He pulled out, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back up from the couch and on to the floor again. Sammi looked up, confused as to why he had stopped.

“Time to do what I’ve been thinking off all day long. Start using your hands Sammi.”

Sammi’s mind cleared instantly as she grabbed his dick and started to work it. It only took a few minutes to feel the first spasm come from his dick. She was so close.

A moment later he came over her face and glasses and Sammi’s orgasm dropped her the rest of the way to the carpet. She twitched a few more times before regaining her senses.

Looking around her apartment there was no one else around, only a note on the coffee table.

“Hi Sammi, sorry to pop and run, but it was fun. Enjoy your new life.”

Sammi pouted, he wasn’t going to fuck her again.

She went in to the bathroom and looked at the cum on her face and glasses, another small orgasm moved through her as she remembered him.

“Well maybe that nice gentleman from the lobby will do me if I ask nicely. giggle” she said to no one in particular.