The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alexis more Dominant side is revealed as the Torture story takes a new twist. Who is that Shrink? Are the dreams real? Is reality just a dream? MC/DS/FD/FF/MD/MF/TS

Samantha’s Dreams Part 2 (Conclusion)

Samantha was slightly troubled by her dreams. The more time that passed, the more vivid they had become. Her erotic dreams had never bothered her before but she seemed to be obsessing with sleeping; wanting more and more to lay her head on her soft, fluffy pillow and allow her body to be absorbed deep down by her inviting mattress, to be taken down. Down into the sweet euphoria of dream sleep. That sleep that you can remember now that is so very inviting. That sleep that leads us to dreams. That sleep where fantasy and reality blur. It’s so easy to find that sleep now, isn’t it?

Samantha had bought a new crystal clock for her nightside table. A beautifully delicate crystal clock that had a second hand on the face. That second hand seemed to tick, tick, tick away when Samantha watched the clock. (Watch the Clock) Imagine that clock. Crystal, gleeming under the light, with the prismatic second hand ticking away in circles, hypnotic circles, around the face. The second hand never stops. That’s it’s job. To count the seconds. Just like you count the seconds when mesmerized by watching Samantha’s clock. Tick. Tick. Tick. Watch the Clock. (You are imagining it now, aren’t you?)

Sam’s old digital clock didn’t seem to drag her from dreamsleep anymore. The crystal clock chimed a beautiful melody that woke her sweetly to the real world. The illusion of dreams being shattered gently. Or was it the illusion of reality? Sometimes, she would wake during the night and just watch the clock. (Watch the Clock) That always seemed to soothe her. She couldn’t remember anything else, really, only that she wanted to live in that dream world again. Her only memories of waking were of watching the clock. When waking she could only think of that second hand, pouring a soothing rainbow of color into her mind. Yes, that’s right, a soothing mural of dancing color that makes you enter that dream world. (Watch the Clock)

Samantha was on the subway. She fidgeted some, tied and retied her shoes, played with the buttons on her sweater and pretended to search for something she really did not need. She wasn’t so much nervous about seeing a shrink as she was exploring this other world to which she had become addicted. She suspected the root of her problems began with Brad, her boyfriend. His behavior had changed over the last few months. She imagined he was seeing someone else. His behavior was more crude than charming these days.

Entering the office, Samantha noticed the atmosphere was quite laid back. She glanced at the clock. (Did you forget to Watch the Clock?) and was instantly more relaxed; right on time for her appointment. Sam was called inside and asked to take a seat. She scanned the room before lowering herself to the fluffy, leather couch and crossing her well-toned legs. The smell of the leather was so arousing as was the feel of it on the skin on the backs of her legs. She breathed in and out, slowly, as he asked her questions about why she was there, what she hoped to accomplish and what her feelings about Brad were. As they talked, Samantha took in the room; several large trees, (she could not tell if they were fake or real—ironic since her life seemed that way lately too) soft, breezy curtains on the office windows, far too many candles in their tall, standing iron candle stands... Why did he need so many candles? To her left was a custom-made fountain with a waterfall. The rocks were smooth, it was as if the purple lighting that illuminated the water was pulsing from those large, smooth stones. This was definately an office in which Samantha could relax and sink further into the leather skin of the couch and talk easily with the Shrink. She made a quick mental note that he was easy, so easy to open up to. Her mind was opening to him. Mind open to ideas. Mind so very open. (Just as yours is open imagining Samantha there in the office).

“Tell me exaclty why the dreams bother you, Samantha,” he was saying.

Blushing only a little, she explained, “They are nightly and even if I nap during the day, which I am doing more and more often these days, I have them. They are quite erotic in nature and feel very real to me. The lines of my reality and my fantasy world seem to be blurring. Even that isn’t so bothersome as the fact that this morning I know I was awakened suddenly from my Dream Sleep, by what, I do not know. I can’t really even remember it now.”

Samantha paused a moment, then continued telling of the erotic awakenings. Expressing again that she was bothered that she could not recall this morning’s dream.

The man, who was taking notes as she spoke, laid his notepad on the desk and crossed his legs, folding his hands absent-mindedly in his lap.

“Would you like to use hypnosis to recall the dream?” he asked.

Samantha was silent for a moment and agreed say that she had never been hypnotized and wasn’t sure if she could be, but she was willing to try. As he explained the process to her, Samantha noted that he had dimmed the lights and lit several candles. His voice was so soothing. The last thing Samantha recalled noticing was the intriguing Egyptian Pyramid clock on his desk. (Watch the Clock) His voice was so soothing...

“And I want you to think about a time or a place that was so comforting and relaxing for you. Bring those memories to mind and see now what you saw then. Hear now, what you heard then. Feel now, what you felt then. As your eyes begin to grow heavy, blink and soon close, you can decide whether to go down deeper into your subconscious mind when they close completely or whether to be hypnotized while they are open. The choice is yours to go down deep inside your unconscious mind now. Whichever you choose you will find that way down deep place...”

Samantha found herself following along easily. (Just as you are floating and drifting allowing this story to create itself in your great imagination) She was still thinking in the back of her mind—thinking of the god memory and the peaceful time and then she decided to just close her eyes. It seemed like the right thing to do, but was she hypnotized? (Are you hypnotized?)

“You will notice the more I talk (The more you read) the deeper you will go and the deeper you go you will be reminded more of sleep. That’s right Deep Deep REM Sleep. The place where dreams take place. (Are their dreams becoming your dreams? Are their triggers and anchors becoming yours? Did you know the more you try to find the anchors in these stories the deeper they will fuse into your unconscious mind? Did you know you have become a part of our stories?) That’s right. Deep. Deep. Down. Now. Calm. Relaxed. Breathing in and out. Slowly. Anchoring your breathing to deep hypnotic sleep. Good.”

He continued to talk and Samantha didn’t know for how long. She just laid there, peacefully as images came and went. Her mind was sometimes a total blank and other times working to pain her the pictures that came from his words.

“Tell me that dream now Samantha,” He stated so matter of factly that it seemed like the perfectly right thing to do.

Samantha began by telling him of her friend Alexis whom she was visiting. Alex and Sam were so close and they were giggling and talking of spellwork. A truth serum for her boyfriend. She loved th closeness she felt in Alex’s presence (You do too, don’t you?) and she’d secretly had fantasies about her for years. Alexis was the only woman that Sam felt this kind of sexual attraction with. They were picnicking at the park and Alex was sucking her breasts under a tree. Later they made the potion and cast a spell on Brad. Alex brought her to an intense orgasm and after hearing Brad confess to cheating she watched almost helplessly as Alex rode him, while he was bound on his couch...

“1... 2... 3... Wide Wide Awake. Refreshed and feeling wonderful and remembering all,” Samantha heard the Shrink saying.

Sam blinked a few times and then asked, “Do you think that is a message from my unconscious mind? Is Brad cheating on me?”

After they finished the session and Samantha was home, she decided to book a flight to visit her friend. Brad lived near Alexis so she might as well do it anyway...

That night Samantha laid on her bed feeling the familiar comfort of the matteress and her pillow. Her mind replayed the dream about Alexis. She glanced at the clock (Watch the Clock). Soon she was dreaming again. (Soon you will be Dream Sleeping. Dreaming of Alex and of Torture) Dropping Deeply into Dream Sleep suddenly and quickly. (So suddenly Triggered) Samantha began to dream of Alex. Alex must have cast some kind of spell on her (and you) because she was doing anything Alex wanted and enjoying herself. She felt so naughty, so ... slutty, engaging in behavior like this.

Alex was whispering to her, guiding her, leading her. She liked being led by Alex. (You do too, don’t you?) Alex continued repeating one word over and over again—submissive ... submissive... submissive. It was so quiet Samantha had to strain to hear it. She wanted to hear it. She needed to hear it...

Submissive (Feels so Good)

Submissive (Watch The Clock)

Submissive (You are, aren’t you?)

Submissive. Samantha wanted to repeat the word outloud. (Repeat it outloud now) Submissive. And she did. Submissive... (So do you) Feels so good, so good as her body is nibbled, caressed, fondled, explored... (Imagining Alex touching you the way she touches Samantha)

Alex was touching her in a way that no man had ever touched her. She was writhing, twitching, begging for more... more... more... (You want more, don’t you?) Alex’s lips were the softest, sweetest lips on her mouth. Kissing her, eagerly, hungrily... Like finding yourself in a tropical rainforest after a refreshing rain. Then those tender lips were wrapping around Samantha’s nipples. Sucking... Pulling... Tugging... So much Pleasure. So much pleasure. (So Much Pleasure). As Alex nursed Sam’s breasts and kneaded them with her left hand, she raised Sam’s arms above her head with the other. Submissive. (Submissive)

“Do not move,” Alexis commanded. Sam obeyed as those lips, those wonderful lips, made their way to her pussy.

Alexis licked, sucked, nibbled, fingered, prodded and pressed as Samantha cried out in pleasure. Each time she would move, Alex would stop and Sam would have to beg her to continue. Submissive. (Submissive) Alex would bring her just to the edge of orgasm time and time again only to stop and compell Sam to beg for more. She was begging and begging—panting even—a little bitch in heat. What kind of spell did Alex cast on her? (Caught up in Alex’s spell) Why was she obeying? (Why do YOU keep reading?) It must be magic or some kind of mind control. It must be...

OH! Samantha is on the edge again. Feels so good. So much pleasure. So much pleasure in submission... submission... submission... repeating... mouthing... submission. (Let go—just say it) And then the words that was like honey to her tongue were there and she gave them life...

“Cum now, my darling,” Alexis purred. (Cum for Alexis)

Samantha’s body arched and bent up off the bed as she came once, twice, three times, losing all control and then fell back onto the bed, exhausted, dazed, foggy. Mind... so... foggy...

Mind so open to suggestion. Keep reading. Must keep reading Alex’s stories. So intrigued wondering what is going to happen next. Needing Alex. Tortured by Alex. You ARE caught in Alex’s spell, aren’t you my darlings?