The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sandman Stan’s Severance Sand

Night Two — Starring Role

After such a successful start to his last week, Stan approached the second night with much more open eyes. Now that he knew what the sand did, it made his job seem that much more important. Not only could it provide the much needed rest humans so often were lacking in these days, it could ensure that the pleasant dreams they had when their eyes were closed would still be there when their eyes were opened the next morning. That was a reward unto itself and knowing that made things much easier.

He drifted and floated in the current of night, listening to the ones who slept, the ones who dreamed, hoping for one who wasn’t so he could do his magic. Finally he came across a typical house, upscale neighborhood, classic brick architecture, peaceful except for one tossing and turning man on the second floor.

Drifting into the house, unseen by any pair of eyes that may happen to open, Stan went into full Sandman mode and sniffed out the sleep-deprived individual. On the first floor a college-aged boy slept peacefully in his bed, posters of half-nude women surrounding him, the women filling his dreams. On the second floor, towards the opposite end of the house, a woman in her late thirties also slept peacefully, her rich auburn hair covering her eyes and her silk nightie just visible above the covers. Next to her, however, was a very unsatisfied sleeper in more ways than one.

Andy tossed and turned, the night having not gone well for him at all. He glanced over through the thick darkness of the room at Jennifer, the one time love of his life and now source of his frustration. All he’d wanted was a little together-time for the two of them, just some friendly love-making in the sack that evening before going to sleep. But no, no she’d said. And of all the reasons, she had the nerve to say it was a headache. How lame of an excuse was that, he thought? There was a time when the two of them could barely keep their hands off each other and now, when she still looked every bit the sexy wife to him, she acted like an old maid sometimes. Even when he did get any action from her, it was strictly traditional, standard love-making with him on top and her being quiet for the most part. What was the fun in that? All he wanted was a wife who wasn’t quite so cold in the sack. Andy rolled over and tried to put his wife out of his mind, which only led him to work. As though a stressful love life wasn’t enough, his work life wasn’t that hot either. He managed the local production company, specializing in television commercials and small-time features like that. Lately he’d been having a tough sell to many clients, the economy being as it was. So now the man lay there, trying to think of anything to fall asleep and everything he thought of only made him more awake. All the while, Ms. Headache slept like a log next to him. Damn, he thought, what was fair about that?

Stan honed in on the troubles Andy was having and there were several. He seemed to have two major needs and those seemed like perfect opportunities for his sand to go to work. First, he thought, taking a pinch of the black sand from his pouch, to make sure you sleep well and have only the best possible dreams. Next, Stan thought, watching the man slowly stop tossing and drift peacefully into a pleasant slumber, to make sure you get what you want. A wife who’s adventurous in all things sex, and a sense of security to handle all things work, there’s no reason the two can’t be one. Stan smiled, clapping his hands and drifting from the house.

Andy woke up to something he wouldn’t have expected in years, something that at first his mind insisted was a dream. True, he thought opening his eyes, last night’s dreams had been intense but this was no fantasy, it was real. Lifting his head slightly, Andy looked down at his beautiful wife as she bobbed away, practically inhaling his cock as she lowered her head into his crotch. It wasn’t just that she was sucking his cock, something she hadn’t done in over ten years, it was the completely slutty way she was acting as she did it.

Jennifer had never been one for playing games in the bedroom, and acting like a slut was definitely a game to her. Somehow though, she woke up this morning with the most intense desire to have a very special kind of breakfast. She had looked over at Andy, still sound asleep, and quickly noticed his erection. Now, she bounced her face up and down his pole, filling her throat with thick musky cock and hoping he had a large juicy load all saved up for her. She felt him stir and reached up to pull her reddish hair from her eyes as she continued her blow job. Grinning, the woman batted her eyes and lowered her mouth all the way down, really swallowing him deep.

She was still wearing her nightie, that was what first occurred to Andy. His wife always looked hot as hell in her silk nightie, a thin garment that barely even contained her breasts, which had never been fuller. The next thing that he noticed was the fact that the door was wide open. Damn, he thought as she really began bobbing her head up and down. That was not only slutty, it was downright weird. Jesse, their son could walk by in the hall at any moment and see his mom blowing his dad. Normally Jennifer would never forget something so obvious, especially dressed as she was and making as much noise as she was beginning to make.

“Ohh, unhmmm, oh... yes!” She moaned in between deep gulps of his dick.

“Fuck, oh damn honey, what got into you?” Andy mumbled, his voice weak and strained by the amount of effort it took not to shout out in pleasure.

Jennifer paused and popped her head free from his throbbing cock. “You got into me, I can’t believe how good you taste.”

With that, the woman resumed deep slurps, driving his cock all the way down her throat and licking every little bit she could get to. Andy gripped the top of his wife’s head and began jacking her on and off his cock rapidly, thrusting up off the bed and skull-fucking the woman like he’d only fantasized about.

At the exact moment he felt his cock explode, shooting ribbons of seed directly down his wife’s throat, he looked up to see Jesse standing at the door. His college son simply smirked and stood watching as Andy flooded his wife’s stomach full of his sperm. Immediately he grabbed the covers nearby and tried to hide what was happening, but Jesse seemed unusually complacent and unbothered by what he watched. He smiled, looked his dad in the face and waved.

“Sorry Dad, thought I’d see if mom wanted breakfast, but I see you already gave her some.”

As his son turned to walk off, Andy wondered what the hell was going on this morning. He awoke to a normally frigid wife sucking him off like her life depended on it, and now his usually uptight son was acting like joking about oral sex was absolutely normal. He leaned back and looked down as Jennifer lifted the sheet off her head. Looking up into her husband’s eyes, the normally demure woman opened her mouth, showed him all the cum she held there, and promptly tossed her head back and swallowed every last drop.

“Yummy, honey. You know I always did like breakfast in bed.” Saying this Jennifer stood from the bed and strolled casually over by the bathroom. Winking at her husband, she went in to shower and get dressed.

Andy lay back, staring at the ceiling. His unusual night just turned into an unusual day. He vaguely recalled some rather erotic dreams involving his wife, but after the headache excuse she’d given, that wasn’t so unusual. What was strange was her supposedly casual attitude now. She seemed completely at ease sucking him off right in front of their son. It was as though all her morals and strict upbringing had decided to take the day off in favor of quick thrills and nasty lines about breakfast in bed. Sure, he thought, it was fun. But fun or not, things like this just didn’t happen.

He rolled over on his side and his eyes widened. It was already 7:00. Oh shit, he thought, stumbling backwards and nearly falling from the bed. He’d told his boss he’d be in early today, what the hell was he supposed to say if he showed up merely on time. He couldn’t very well mention his wife was busy blowing him.

Leaping from bed and frantically scrambling to get dressed, Andy decided his slight overgrowth of facial hair would have to go unchecked today. He needed to hurry into the office right now.

“Honey, I have to head in early today. I’ll see you later, love you.”

Jennifer leaned out the bathroom door, her blouse open and one of her tits hanging out. She brought a hand up and squeezed it hard, fondling her flesh and pinching her nipple. “Okay honey, love you too. I’ll miss you today.”

What the hell, Andy thought, shaking his head and walking out to his car. This was beyond weird, he thought, it was almost twilight zone territory.

As soon as Jennifer was sure Andy was gone for the day, she checked her makeup in the mirror, making sure it was sufficiently slutty enough and tied off her blouse, making sure plenty of her bare stomach was visible along with as deep a cleavage as possible. She rolled up her skirt so it fell just a few inches above her knees and decided not to bother with panties. For some reason, she thought, panties didn’t seem needed for today’s activities.

She found Jesse in the kitchen, finishing up a cup of coffee. He looked at her, smiled and went back to reading the paper. She grinned and suddenly felt flushed all over. What was it with her today, she questioned, realizing this was the same sensation she’d had when looking over at Andy next to her in bed? It was as though she wanted something and her body was telling her, “just take it”.

“Nice outfit mom, what is it, slut day around the house today?”

Ordinarily a sarcastic and inappropriate comment like that earned an immediate tongue-lashing, not to mention a severe talking to when his father got home. But today was different somehow. Jennifer felt it and so did Jesse. It was like things were changing and nothing was as it had been before, or maybe things had always been that way and for some reason they were confusing the past with something different, something from a story they’d read. Either way, Jennifer had a very unexpected comeback for her son’s comment.

“I don’t know, if it’s slut day does that mean you’ll spend some time fucking me?”

Jesse grinned even bigger and put his coffee cup aside. Standing from the table, he walked around to where his mother stood and looked down into her cleavage. Her tits were large and quite prominent, they always had been, but for some reason Jesse never recalled looking at them quite so hungrily before. He reached up and grabbed one of her breasts, cupping it and giving it a light squeeze. Running his other hand up and down her side, he leaned down and pulled the back of her skirt up, slipping a finger between her legs. Finding no panties, the boy released his mother from his groping hands and stepped back.

“Well, I guess it IS slut day huh?”

* * *

Andy arrived at work only fifteen minutes early. He’d driven as fast as he could and fortunately made every light, but still there was only so much he could do to arrive early. He just knew his boss was going to have his head. After all he was one employee they always counted on to do what he said he’d do. He’d told them he would show up early, get some paper work out of the way so their shoot this afternoon would go smoother. Now it looked like he was going to have to eat into some of that shoot with pencil pushing jobs.

“Hey boss, how’s it going?” Larry Johnson said, walking up and patting Andy on the back.

“Boss?” Andy asked, looking at the other man with confusion. Something seemed to click in his brain, some familiarity as though the term boss was absolutely normal.

“I’m ... er, fine I guess.”

“Great, perfect day for a shoot, not that we’ll be outside much huh? You get things set up for the location stuff?”

Andy questioned what Larry was talking about as they walked down the hall. Entering his office, another striking bit of confusion struck the man. His office was normally covered in advertising for their various clients, television products and the like. But today it was covered with wall to wall posters featuring dirty porn films. The sight shocked Andy enough that he momentarily forgot what he was about to ask Larry, simply staring at the big nude tits of some woman all dolled up with make-up and looking ready to be taken from behind.

Larry strolled up beside his boss and smiled at the posters. “Man, that wife of yours is smoking hot, I tell you boss, I’m a jealous man.”

“Wife?” Andy asked, turning to look at Larry quizzically. “What do you mean...”

He suddenly lost his voice, turning to look more closely at the porn posters. The woman with the voluptuous figure, big tits, and striking red hair was none other than Jennifer. He couldn’t believe it, the same woman who’d refused him sex due to a headache and then woke him up with a blow job was standing there licking her lips preparing to be fucked from behind. It was about as far from her personality as possible, at least Andy thought it was. As he looked at the posters, something seemed to settle into his mind, a belief that what he was seeing was absolutely correct, that maybe this is the way things had always been.

Larry stepped in beside the man. “Hey boss, no offense, I didn’t mean to be rude. I just meant your wife is seriously hot. What I wouldn’t give for... well you know.”

“Yeah, hot, huh?” Andy said, turning to the man who he’d previously imagined to be his boss, but who he now recognized as his assistant. “Tell me about the shoot today.”

“Well, we’re doing a bedroom scene and you said Jen would be good to go. She’s okay with multiple partners right?”

Andy strangely seemed to know the answer even though his mind was still telling him how odd this conversation was. “Sure.. I mean she’s always been a real... er slut.”

Larry laughed. “Hey, I’m just glad you said it. I’d hate to be the one who first mentioned that. But man what a slut huh?”

“Yeah, slut.” Andy said, staring at another one of the posters.

“So she’ll be ready around noon right?” His assistant asked as Andy suddenly felt his whole world shifting a little and grew lightheaded, taking a seat behind the desk.

“She’ll be ready, she’s probably getting ready now.” Andy said.

* * *

“Ohhhh yesss, oh fuck me, fuck your mother, come on fuck my cunt so hard!” Jennifer shouted, bending over the kitchen counter as Jesse slammed into her from behind.

“Damn mom, this really is slut day. I’m gonna screw you stupid like a bitch in heat, how about that, you want that?” Jesse said, rubbing his mother’s flat tummy and pulling her back at him each time he sank his meat fully inside her.

“Fuck me, do it however you want, just use me like a slut.” Jennifer shouted, leaning over and bracing hard on the kitchen table.

Jesse pulled out and slapped back into her, sending his cock as deep as possible inside her womb. He reached around and freed his mother’s huge tits, pressing his chest into her back as he leaned over her. Grabbing her breasts, the college boy was soon kneading them as he sawed in and out, making milking motions with his fists as he humped her in the kitchen.

“Oh yes, OHhh fuck yes!” Jennifer screeched, her head tossing back and forth, her back arched and her tits feeling full and swollen beneath her son’s groping hands.

She was fully accepting what was going on but something about this day still seemed strange to her. In her pleasure-riddled mind, it seemed somehow wrong that she was being fucked over the kitchen counter by her son.

Jesse pulled her waist back to him, driving hard into her body, only wanting to fully coat her insides white with semen. He had no other thoughts in the blinding passion that was building quicker and quicker. This was all so right somehow.

“Oh shit, you fucking slut, your pussy want some breakfast? Does it want something to go along with what your mouth already had?”

“Oh yesss, oh do it Jesse, fucking do it. Feed my cunt, give it what it needs.”

Jesse couldn’t possibly contain himself after words like that. He grabbed his mother by the shoulders and stood her up, grabbing her tits and squeezing as he pulled her to him. Sinking his cock fully inside her, he felt it swell and burst forth, flooding her womb with fresh sperm. Together they shrieked in blinding orgasmic climax, cumming together over the kitchen counter.

* * *

Andy was already looking over the files in his office. Something still seemed off about all this, and yet strangely familiar. It was as though he awoke to his dreamworld and discovered that the real world he’d thought he had, was in reality the dreamworld. Things seemed somehow out of place and yet he couldn’t deny it. Everything seemed positive.

“Hey boss, got the latest royalty checks. Looks like we made another killing. Cinamax just paid out six digits to license one of our features for a weekly production in their new line-up. I think things are really looking up for us.”

Andy stared down at the checks. He was literally raking in the profits when somehow that didn’t seem right. Wasn’t he struggling with things, having to come in early just to make ends meet? Shaking his head, he felt a strange wave of lightheadedness pass through him and he leaned back in his chair.

“You okay boss?” Larry asked.

“Yeah, I think so, you said we have the shoot at noon?”

“Right, everything ready for that? Or would you like me to push things back?”

“No, we’re good. I just felt like I’m forgetting something.” Andy said, running his hands through his hair.

Larry looked down at a clipboard on the edge of the desk. “No, we have the license to shoot here, the equipment should be delivered in an hour by Gary, and you said your wife is ready.”

“She’s ready, I’m sure, but... I don’t know, something seems strange.”

His assistant paced a moment and suddenly turned looking Andy right in the eyes, his expression serious. “Oh no, boss, when you say she’s ready, you do mean fully ready right?”

Andy looked confused, something briefly showing up in the back of his mind. “er... yes, of course, what do you mean fully?”

“Fully ready,” Larry said, holding up air quotes. “As in for the special scenes involved in the bedroom shoot.”

“Special scenes?”

“You know,” Larry said, concerned. “Has she been using the pump?”

“Pump?”

* * *

“Hey mom, what’s this pump doing here?” Jesse asked, standing half naked at the kitchen counter.

“What did you call me?” Jennifer asked, walking up and sliding in beside her son, pressing her nude tits right into his back, feeling how swollen and tender they seemed after their recent session.

Jesse looked over his shoulder. “Sorry, I meant hey slut, what’s this pump doing here?”

“That’s more like it, you call me what I am, understand young man?”

“Yeah sure, slut, but what is this?” Jesse said, handing her the pump and small container.

Jennifer studied the small pump and smelled a slightly odd odor coming off it. She looked down and then up at the pump, her mind slowly settling into what it was and why it was here. Smiling, the woman leaned in to look her son in the face.

“That is a breast pump and I’m using it to get ready for the shoot today.”

“Shoot, what are you...” Jesse said, his mind spinning off on its own as he suddenly seemed to recall exactly what his mother was talking about.

“Yes, for this scene I needed to make sure my sweet puppies here were all loaded up with milk.” She said, giving her nipples a tweak.

“Milk?” Jesse muttered.

“Sure, care for a taste?” Jennifer asked, grinning like a whore.

“You’re offering me a taste of milk?” Jesse asked, turning to his mother.

“Why not, it is slut day?”

In minutes, Jesse had answered his mother’s question without a word by shoving her backwards over the kitchen table and falling on top of her. He grabbed one of her tits and shoved it deep into his mouth, nearly unhinging his jaw with as much tit flesh as possible. He sucked and bit at her nipple and soon a thin flow began and quick jerking sprays of milk shot into his throat.

“Ounnnm, oh mom, unnmm, this is fantastic.” Jesse groaned, milk running down his mouth and dripping off his chin. He swallowed gulp after gulp of fresh hot milk, sucking as hard as he could, feeling as though he were stretching her nipple further and further from her engorged teat.

Pulling off her chest and looking down at the slut, Jesse smiled. Her one breast was slightly stretched where he’d been sucking, her other was quietly dripping drops of fresh milk just waiting to be sucked. “Here mom, I mean slut, have a drink yourself.”

Jesse grabbed his mother’s right tit and yanked it hard up towards her own mouth. Shoving her nipple forcefully at his mother’s mouth, Jesse forced her to open her lips and squeezed hard, brutally crushing the flesh in an attempt to spray a flow of her own milk down her throat. Instantly a bubbling mess of breast milk shot right into Jennifer’s mouth and she greedily began gulping it down as her son fell to her other tit and resumed his own frantic sucking.

Moans and groans devolved into wet squishing sounds and loud slurping as mother and son took turns draining each of her heavily lactating tits.

* * *

Andy had already looked over all the paper work for the shoot today. It was a fetish video starring Jen and had her booked as a lactation porn star. That made sense, he thought, didn’t it? Things were seeming better but still not fully normal. He’d read over the contract she had three or four times. Apparently she was open to almost anything sexually, as long as there were a few rules. She didn’t believe in condoms, and really didn’t care who she fucked as long as she chose how they fucked her.

Larry knocked on the side of the door. “Hey boss, you set? I figured we have time for an early lunch and meeting with the investors, then we shoot on over to your house and do some work.”

“Yeah, okay, that seems right. One thing, who’s the male lead in this scene today?” Andy asked.

“Oh it’s right there on the contract, didn’t you notice that. Jen requested him for today. I assumed you were okay with it for obvious reasons, I mean he is your son.”

“Jesse?” Andy asked, shocked a little.

Larry looked concerned. “Are you sure you’re okay boss? I mean you know other than yourself, Jesse is one of Jen’s favorite lovers. She’s only used him in like a dozen features.”

Everything seemed to swim in the room, Andy’s head floating as the truth settled in. “Oh, oh of course. That’s right isn’t it? I’m okay, thanks Larry.” Andy said pulling himself to his feet. “Now let’s get to lunch.”

“Great boss, Gary should be showing up any minute now to set the cameras up at your house. He’ll probably do a quick run-through of the scene just to check the angles and lighting.”

* * *

The knock at the front door almost caught Jennifer off-guard as she and Jesse were lounging on the living room couch making out and running their hands all over each other. Quickly tucking her swollen and milk-laden tits back into hiding, Jennifer stood and made her way to the door.

“Hey there Jen, I’m here to get the equipment set up and go over the scene, you guys ready?”

“Hi, um... okay, you work with my husband right?”

“Yes, name’s Gary, I’ve actually worked with you before, but you probably don’t remember that. Anyway, you mind if I go ahead and unload the stuff?”

“Sure thing, go ahead and unload, I’ve already taken a couple of enjoyable loads myself today.” Jen said laughing, as she went back to making out with her son on the couch.

The man smiled and paid little attention to the openly fondling duo as he took piece after piece of camera and lighting equipment up the stairs into Jen’s bedroom. After sucking face for nearly twenty minutes, Jen was startled away from her son by Gary’s voice upstairs.

“Hey Jen, Jesse, you guys come on upstairs. I need to run through the scene with you before the boss gets here.”

Making her way into the bedroom where she’d awoken with such a need for a morning hummer, Jen barely recognized the place. Her bed was now angled in the corner and lighting wires ran all along the floor. Two large cameras were set up at one end and the atmosphere seemed somehow musky and quite stimulating. Jesse walked in behind her, grabbing her ass when she stopped suddenly.

“Okay, you guys know this is basic sex, you just need to come up with your lines as you see fit and whenever possible spray some tit milk all over the bed and each other. You’ve done this kind of thing dozens of times, so I think you both can handle it. Are you ready for the screen test? We just need to shoot it once, see how it looks, that way the boss can make any changes once he arrives.”

Jen looked over at her son and back at Gary. “Sounds good to me, let’s go.”

Jesse smacked the slut on the ass and hopped on the bed, unzipping his pants and shoving them halfway down his legs. The boy lay back, cock standing at attention ready and waiting as Gary checked a camera angle and gave them both a thumbs up. “All right Jen, do your stuff.” He said.

Shaking her hair so it appeared slightly wild and hung partially obscuring her face, Jen stalked up to the bed and her waiting partner. She reached up and tore her blouse completely off, letting her heavy tits out into the open. Her nipples were throbbing and just the tiniest bit of white leaked from them. Biting her lower lip, she crawled over her son and stared directly into his eyes.

“Come on baby, let’s get messy.” The woman said, thrusting herself down on his dick, sending it deep inside her cunt and almost instantly shrieking in orgasm.

Neither paid any attention to Gary as he switched from camera to camera, panning and zooming, getting the best feel for the shot. They only stared into each other’s eyes, Jesse watching the slutty porn star ride his cock, her lactating tits slapping up and down her chest, just out of reach of his hands.

“Ohhh, ohhh yesss, oh fuck mommy, fuck mommy good!” Jen screamed, lifting her hands up and crushing her tits in clenched fists.

Milk oozed from between her fingers, dripping all over the two of them where they met, her legs straddling his waist and slapping up and down harder and harder. Jen stared at Jesse intensely, her focus like that of a predator stalking its prey. She grinned and gasped loudly as his cock reached even new depths inside her.

“Oh yess, baby want a snack, you want something to drink?” She whispered huskily, her voice that of a seasoned porn actress.

“Yeah, oh shit yeah.” Jesse groaned, maintaining some level of control as the incredibly hot milf continued to fuck him.

Jen smiled and leaned back, rolling her eyes. Letting her massive udders fall into each hand, the woman looked right back down at the boy and laughed. “Well then, drink up!”

Twin spurts of milk sprayed out of Jen’s tits, hitting Jesse right in the face. He opened his mouth wide and managed to catch a decent few swallows before eventually just tossing his head back and letting his mother soak him in fresh liquid. He groaned even louder, grabbing her hips and holding on tightly as she slapped up and down even faster, her rhythmic pumping of his cock synchronized perfectly with her pumping fingers milking her tits all over the two of them.

“Oh unghh... Oh shit, get ready for my own spray!” Jesse moaned, his body flexing and his legs tightening as Jen sank down fully on top of him.

Jen stopped pumping her tits and leaned back, eyes wide and streams of milk covering her torso, as her son let loose and flooded her womb with cum. Jesse lifted up off the bed and nearly looked ready to pass out as he drained himself deep inside this hot slutty porn star. Together, the two of them lay in a sweaty heap, breathing deeply and resting in puddled milk and other fluids.

“And perfect,” Gary said, stopping the cameras. “That was amazing, probably one of your best performances in a while Jen.”

“I agree,” said a voice from the doorway.

Everyone turned and looked over at Andy as he entered the bedroom. His overgrown morning facial hair now looked more established, a mustache and scraggly goatee. The man appeared much more sure of himself and even his clothing looked a little different, his shirt unbuttoned halfway to show some patchy chest hair that matched his face. Next to him stood Larry, his longtime friend and assistant.

“Bravo Jen, Jesse, both of you looked quite good, very into it.” Andy said, smiling and walking up to the edge of the bed. “Wow, made quite a mess honey.”

Andy ran a hand through some of the milk running down Jen’s huge tits, sticking the tip of his finger in his lips. “mmm... excellent flavor. Tastes just like the slut I married should taste.”

Turning to Gary, Andy winked and gestured towards the camera equipment. “We get some good stuff?”

“The best boss, I think you’re gonna love this. Jesse stuffed his mother good for this one. And the milk, damn, she looked like a fountain in the middle of it.”

Giving his porn family an appraising stare, Andy noticed the way Jen had separated herself from her son, her cunt wide and heavily leaking generous amounts of sperm all over the milk-soaked sheets. He looked her in the eye and barely recognized the wife he’d married many years ago. She’d always been such a whore, now she just got paid for a more professional performance. How many features had they made together, he questioned? And how many times had his own son beaten him to the sack in fucking this slut silly? Oh well, he thought, success came at a price, and he still got sloppy seconds whenever he wanted. Heck, Jen let he and Jesse do her together half the time. There just wasn’t anything the woman wouldn’t do for a cock.

Walking back over by Larry, Andy got a suddenly devious idea. “Hey, why don’t we add a little extra to this scene. Let’s all try some bukkake, we’ll all cover Jen in sperm and she can cover us in milk. Sound like a plan?”

“You got it boss,” Gary and Larry said simultaneously.

Less than an hour later, the scene was set and the cameras rolling as Jen kneeled on the floor, hands gripping her tits like water balloons and aiming her nipples at all four of the men surrounding her. It was a competition to see who was the messiest as she generously hosed the men down, squirting thin streams of milk all over the place while they furiously jacked their cocks at her.

Jesse stood across from his father, each of them watching the slutty mom embrace what was coming as all four men reached their climaxes close to one another. Jen was blasted in the face, hair, stomach, legs, everywhere the men could manage to aim their erupting cocks. Thick sperm coated her milky tits and darkened her auburn hair, dripping down her face and covering her features. As the scene came to a close, Jen had managed to grab each of their cocks and slurp it down her throat, only wanting to clean whatever fluid she could get to. Andy ended this shoot with a flood of semen covering a once dignified mother and wife. And all were quite happy with the results. Part of him realized he’d dreamed about this once before, a life like this, sex, money, everything he wanted. Another part of the man wondered why he’d dream about it when he actually had it. Life was good, Andy realized, feeling Jen grab his cock and inhale it much the same way she had upon waking him in the morning.

* * *

Sandman Stan checked in on the household late that evening, finding not one but three happy and content sleepers all in one bed on the second floor. Jen rest peacefully between her son and husband, her body filled and satisfied. Most important, Andy was dreaming happy dreams, visions of the next shoot he’d do involving his porn star wife, thoughts of what he’d have his porn star son do to her next. Running the home life was just as fun as running the work life, and nothing provided better sleep than merging those two in a milky mess of fucking.

Stan smiled and patted the small bag of special sand. What a week, he thought, letting the anticipation of who he may help the next night overshadow any future worries over not having this job past the end of the week. Severance was something when it could lead to such fulfilling lives like the two he’d helped so far, who knew what might happen next?

To Be Continued...