The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sandman Stan’s Severance Sand

Night Three — Teaching By Example

Stan was convinced he would make the most of his forced retirement. He planned on seeing the world, relaxing, and generally catching up on some of his own much needed rest. The humans often never considered how the Sandman himself got to sleep and lately, knowing his time of employment was coming to an end, sleeping had been tough.

Stan floated through the clouds, drifting peacefully in the air currents. His ears were focused, listening to the sounds of sleep and dreams. He waited for the one who wasn’t sleeping, the one just desperate enough for rest that Stan was the only hope he’d have. The bag of impressive sand swung loosely on his belt and he rolled over to see what part of the world he was in now.

The cry came quick and powerfully. Somewhere below, in the endless sprawl of suburbia, a man couldn’t sleep. Stan floated down and into the small one-bedroom home. It was fairly unkempt, typical of a younger single man in his thirties. The table in the kitchen was littered with books and diagrams of human anatomy. There was a reminder on the fridge about something important coming up the following day. Perhaps that was the source of the man’s insomnia, Stan thought.

Dennis Michaels tossed and turned, rolling this way and that, wrapping himself only tighter in the stifling sheets. Kicking his legs out, he threw the sheets off and flipped over onto his stomach. Burying his head in the pillow, Dennis couldn’t fight the tension and anxiety about the coming day. This was simply too much, he thought. How was he supposed to teach a bunch of teenage girls about sex? If it wasn’t bad enough that he was single, and quite possibly permanently, the fact it was all girls made things even worse.

Sitting up and rubbing at his head, Dennis couldn’t believe he hadn’t been prepared for a class like this. Being a regular substitute teacher had meant knowing a lot on a variety of subjects and being qualified to take over in emergency situations. How would he ever have known that sex education would be one of those subjects? He felt nervous talking about sex with anyone, even people he’d known all his life, or women he entered into relationships with. Talking about it to a bunch of giggling teenage girls could not possibly be any easier. Even worse was the fact these were older teenage girls, not kids. These girls had already had a course on this stuff. He was simply providing the final refresher course to make sure they understood the need for protection and things like that. He couldn’t even get the images in the books he’d been studying out of his head. It was simply too much.

Rolling over and planting his head face down into the pillow again, Dennis resolved he was going to have to call in the morning to cancel or something. He needed the rent money but this just wasn’t comfortable at all to him. Even thinking this did nothing to solve his problems. How would he pay the rent if he turned the job down? How would he ever meet anyone and have any kind of relationship if he was this uptight about sex? Most importantly, how was he going to be able to sleep?

Stan smiled down at the seriously worked up figure. Poor Dennis, he thought. The man had so little problems but made the ones he did have into much larger ones than they had to be. He needed some sleep and with that sleep, the man deserved a very pleasant set of dreams, something to make his waking world a good bit more enjoyable. Perhaps that lesson tomorrow wouldn’t be so bad after all, Stan thought. He grinned and sprinkled some sand over the back of Dennis’ head. Instantly the man slumped down, his muscles stopping their movements, his head tilting to the side, and his breathing slowing to a peaceful steady slumber. In no time, the thoughts in his mind turned from worry to fantasy. He was dreaming about the perfect day, the perfect class, and the perfect solution to all his problems.

The alarm blared for several seconds before Dennis reached over and casually pressed the button. He sat up and yawned peacefully, stretching and planting his feet on the floor. For such a horrible beginning to the night, he sure felt like he’d slept better than ever. He got up and shaved, getting cleaned and dressed with a surprising calm. Never before on the day of a new class at a new school had Dennis been anywhere near this relaxed.

He whistled while he read his paper and kept having the oddest sensation that he’d forgotten something. There was the class today on sex education, he remembered that much. He recalled the anxiety he’d felt about the class last night. But that feeling seemed so foreign to him now. He remembered something about some dreams he had. What were they about? It seemed a little important that he remember. Finishing up the paper and noticing what time it was, Dennis realized he had to be getting to the school. The woman who’d hired him wanted to meet with him just before the class and introduce him.

Over the course of the drive to the school, Dennis kept having the strangest feelings. At every light he would look over into the cars around him. If there was a woman driving, he would feel compelled to study them, almost as if he knew something they didn’t, or as though he just felt he owed them something. Towards the end of his commute, Dennis even noticed that sometimes these women he saw would look back at him. They smiled and flirted like he wasn’t used to and they even seemed to look down at his car, as though they were reading some hidden message there. When their eyes returned to his, each one would be leering at him like some piece of meat.

Were Dennis not running a little late due to traffic, he might have let the strange and seductive looks these women gave him bother him. Instead, he simply focused on getting to the school and finding an empty spot in the visitor’s lot.

Walking into the school, Dennis noticed the looks his way continuing. Every girl he passed, every female teacher he passed, they all looked him up and down as though he was either a celebrity or some male dancer here for their amusement.

“Hi, I’m Dennis Michaels.” He said. He stepped up to the desk in the office and smiled at the secretary on the other side. “I’m here for the sex ed. class.”

The woman giggled when he said sex ed. That was strange, he thought, not the reaction he would expect from an adult. “Yes Mr. Michaels, Principal Carter is waiting for you in her office.”

She pointed to the door just ten feet to the right of where she sat and leaned back studying Dennis as he strolled off in that direction. What was it? What was the deal this morning, Dennis thought? He walked over and knocked twice at the door before hearing a voice on the other side.

“Come in.”

“Hi, I’m -” Dennis started. He never even got the chance to finish as a woman plowed right into him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling his mouth to hers. As she thrust her tongue into his throat, his eyes widened and he stumbled back against the wall.

“Woah... what the, are you Principal Carter?” Dennis said, forcing the woman off him.

The blonde stalked back at him like a predator, standing just inches before him. He could feel her warmth just flowing off her. The subtle rise and fall of her chest pressed into his gut and he couldn’t help but notice how aroused she seemed.

“Who else?” The woman said. “I’m just so jealous of our students today. It isn’t everyday a stud like you gets hired to instruct a class here. I know the girls are just wet with anticipation.”

Stud, wet, what the hell was this woman talking about? Dennis looked around the room as though seeking out an answer. He had a strange headache that seemed to strengthen and then quickly weaken. As it did, he saw something more here. There was a familiarity to all this. Had he dreamed about something like this? He looked at Principal Carter. The woman was quite attractive but looked starved for sex. He hadn’t ever witnessed a woman who truly was starved for a man. But that was just how he’d describe her. She looked not only like she wanted it, but like she needed it to keep breathing.

“I’m... I think I might be a little confused.” Dennis said. “I was hired to teach a girl’s sex education class.”

Principal Carter turned and looked out the window. “I know, I’m no girl, but it’s just so hard to avoid the reaction of wanting you. Your reputation does not do you justice. You’re even better looking than I heard.”

Another dizzying spell crept over Dennis as he leaned against a chair for support. “Reputation, what reputation?” Dennis asked. He felt strange asking it, almost as though he was forgetting something very important. Looking around the office, he saw the woman turn and stare into his eyes.

“You are too modest. You really believe I haven’t heard of your previous stud services?”

“Stud services, I’m just a sub.”

The principal laughed and leaned back on her desk. She stretched her legs before her, making her rather short business skirt pull up and revealing quite a nice long set of legs to the man. “You kid too much, Mr. Michaels. You weren’t hired to sub for anyone. Nobody could show these girls the intricacies of sex the way you can. Just thinking about your past jobs makes me want to cancel class and fuck you right here.”

Dennis fell back from the chair he leaned on. He nearly hit his head, falling to the floor. Catching his fall, Dennis looked up at the woman. Had she really just said that? She had to be joking. This had to be some kind of setup.

Principal Carter walked over and reached a hand down to Dennis. “You know if you wanted to look up my skirt, you really didn’t have to be so clever. You can see my pussy anytime you want.”

“Whuh... I ... but...” Dennis muttered, pulling himself to his feet. “I’m confused. Am I not supposed to be teaching a class?”

The woman looked briefly upset and sighed. “Yes, yes, unfortunately your cock belongs to the girls today. But if you ever have some extra time, I’ll pay you well for a good hearty fuck.”

Dennis looked in complete shock at the woman as she grabbed his elbow and led him from her office. Walking down the halls, he noticed how many of the girls stopped and looked at him. They seemed like they’d just seen their favorite boy band member walk in. Several even whistled and made little cat calls in his direction.

“I don’t get it. Is this normal?”

Again Dennis felt a wave of disorienting dizziness sweep over him. The hallway seemed to spin and everything cleared up right as the principal stopped and looked him in the eyes.

“Normal?” She asked. “For you, I’d imagine this is a pretty tame response. Are you feeling okay Mr. Michaels?”

“Dennis, call me Dennis.” He replied, rubbing his temples. “I feel strange. I’m not here to teach a class on sex education?”

Standing in the halls, several teenage girls passing by and brushing up close to the man, he waited for some explanation. Why was this happening? Why was the principal hitting on him so blatantly? Most of all, why was he getting such an uncontrollable erection, one that only seemed to grow with every passing girl and each progressive headache?

“You’re here to instruct, yes Mr. Mich- I mean Dennis. But believe me, these girls know the basics, you’re here for the advanced program. I have the list here of students whose parents signed the release forms.”

Dennis looked into Mrs. Carter’s eyes. She was hot, he thought, not knowing exactly where the thought came from. And her tits were outstanding. He found his hands reaching up to grope them. Stopping himself, Dennis shook his head again. He seemed to be very confused and dizzy. If it wasn’t for the wall they stood near, he felt sure he’d have passed out.

He looked at the forms the woman was holding and suddenly had a flash of memory, images that drifted into his brain. He recalled previous classes and private lessons. He was a... a... what was he? The memories seemed blurred, like a dream. Something just wasn’t adding up.

“Forms?” Dennis finally added. “Release forms for what?”

Principal Carter pulled him along with her to the next door in the wall they stood next to. Opening this door, she pushed Dennis inside and handed him the forms. “The ones saying which girls you’re allowed to knock up. Have fun.” Principal Carter turned and shoved the door shut in his face before he could even fully understand what she said.

“What?” He squeaked as her words hit him. He looked down at the forms. There were nearly a dozen of them. Did she really just say ‘knock up’?

The giggling behind him was what first caught Dennis’ attention. The splitting headache that seemed to rock his entire center of gravity was the second thing he noticed. Grabbing the doorframe, Dennis turned and looked over the class of teenage beauties. There were at least fourteen girls, all gorgeous, and every last one dressed in surprisingly skimpy school uniforms. In fact, Dennis thought, he hadn’t seen uniforms look this good since that music video he saw back in the 90s. The pleated skirts, rolled up to expose much more thigh than typically allowed. The white blouse, unbuttoned and tied off to accentuate the breasts while revealing the midriff. Every one of these girls seemed to have taken a tip in dressing to attract a man’s wandering eyes.

“Um...” Dennis said. He stood up straight, felt surprisingly good, and walked over to the desk in front of the class. “Hello class, I’m Mr. Michaels.”

“Hey there Mr. Michaels,” Several of the girls said, all at once. They toiled with their hair, several girls having cute little pigtails that almost sent Dennis’ cock into a fight for freedom from his pants. He struggled to hide the erection as he took a few breaths. Somehow he seemed to recall students like these in his dreams. He knew they’d been good dreams, but not this good. These girls brought new meaning to the word sex. Every last one of them looked either well-versed in the art of being a sex object, or cute and innocent enough to make a man just beg to defile them. It was a battle inside himself, Dennis thought.

Looking over the forms, he noticed how many students had gotten their parents to sign the release line stating that in the course of instructing their daughter it was okay and encouraged to knock them up. Many parents had signed little notes saying they felt it would be a good lesson for their girls. A few parents had even signed notes saying things he’d never imagined a parent saying. He studied a few.

‘Please make sure Katie works on her doggy style sex.’

‘Please help Bambi with her blow jobs.’

‘Please help my Brittany with her titty fucks.’

Reading each progressive note and signature, Dennis felt his cock growing impossibly bigger. He felt it snake its way down a pant leg. Never before had he been so hard and so ready to teach a class. He smiled suddenly, looking up at the class. The wave of dizziness was finally settling down and he understood what he was here to do.

“Class, ladies, I am here to instruct you in more advanced methods of sex education.”

Several girls snickered and a few began rubbing between their legs, lifting their pleated skirts and thrusting their fingers into their cunts. Dennis looked out at them, noticing the complete lack of undergarments. These girls came prepared, he thought, still not positive where these thoughts were coming from.

“Can anyone tell me the best method of teaching?”

Several girls raised their hands, at least the hands that weren’t busy elsewhere. He looked around. There were cute little blondes, devilish looking brunettes, fiery redheads, the class was a veritable buffet of fine young teenage cunt. For some reason he felt his lessons here were going to be quite easy and successful.

“You there, miss ...?”

“Call me Katie.” The girl giggled. Dennis smiled. He recalled her name, needed help on her doggy style sex. That could be fun.

“Katie, lovely name. Go right ahead, tell me and the class the best way to teach.”

“By example.” Katie said proudly. She sat up in her desk and let one hand fall into her cleavage. Before Dennis could even continue, he watched her press down and shift her blouse just enough so one of her pink little nipples fell out. As she began pinching it and arching her back, Dennis walked back to the front of the class and continued.

“She’s exactly right class. Teaching by example is one of the most surefire manners of making sure a student gets the point of any given lesson. Now, I’ve gotten all your release forms, the ones that turned them in. So we have a busy day ahead and I want to make sure you all get what you want from my class.”

A few girls towards the back of the class seemed momentarily upset. Clearly they were the ones who hadn’t gotten their release forms filled out. Too bad, Dennis thought. He really would have enjoyed fucking those tight little cunts full of sperm. This time, he never questioned where these thoughts were coming from or even why his cock felt so huge. He was a stud, it’s what people paid for. His strict diet and special medication had given him the equipment he needed to properly instruct young girls in the proper and maybe not so proper ways of getting fucked. They needed these skills to go out into the world and become happy little mommies. That was his specialty, Dennis thought. Making girls mommies was a fun way of showing them all the best feelings and sensations of sex. He looked back at Katie.

“Katie, I have your form here. It seems your parents believe you need help with doggy style sex. Why don’t you come up to the front of the class?”

The girl nervously stood and walked to the front. Her one tit was still exposed and Dennis quickly reached up grabbing the loose knot of her blouse beneath both young breasts.

“You won’t be needing this anymore.” Dennis said. He yanked on the knot, quickly undoing it and sliding her white shirt off onto the floor. Standing there next to the topless girl, Dennis fondled her tits, making sure to take time squeezing and playing with her nipples.

As Katie moaned, Dennis addressed the rest of the class. “Now students, foreplay is fun and worth the effort. Today, unfortunately I just don’t have enough time to instruct all of you in the many arts of foreplay, but keep in mind it is always important to be properly aroused.”

“Ohhh fuck yes...” Katie groaned. She stood back on her heels, nearly seeming ready to pass out as Dennis palmed her breast, filling his hand with warm young tit and squashing it deliciously up against her chest.

Looking at the girl, Dennis grabbed one of her tits and pulled it up to her lips. Fortunately Katie here had exceptionally nice full breasts which made this little side lesson easy. “You can sometimes arouse yourself by playing with your tits, girls. Simply do as Katie is now doing and suck on your own tit. Why don’t you all try it now? It’s okay if you can’t quite reach it, just give it a try.”

Dennis watched the class full of teens all strip their tops off, revealing a wide variety of shapes and sizes of breasts. Several girls had dark nipples, several had large wide nipples. There was such a nice variety and as half the girls easily began thrusting their nipples into their mouths, the man felt himself get quite hard. It was time for the first lesson.

“Okay Katie, that’s good, I think it’s time we fuck for the class.”

Katie shivered and looked bright-eyed up into her teacher’s face. “Please, please do it. Fuck me hard.”

Guiding Katie to the desk in front of the other students, he helped the girl up onto it. “Now Katie please assume the doggy style position. Hands and knees class, this is important so please try paying attention. I may not fuck you all doggy style today so you need to be ready when someone else does.”

Dennis hopped up onto the desk, standing behind the young girl. He pulled her skirt up and saw her cunt, wet and waiting for a hard thick lesson in doggy style. “Everyone, pay attention as I insert my cock inside Katie here. She’s going to react and I need you to all note the reaction.”

He slid his pants down and his monster of a cock fell out into the space between he and Katie. There was a collective gasp as the girls watched him stroke his cock and then slowly work it into the tight young pussy. Katie moaned and seemed nearly ready to fall to the desk.

“Hold on Katie, stay upright. Try to maintain your position until I really get going.”

The girl nodded weakly, her hair falling into her eyes and blocking her view of the class as Dennis began fucking into her, slowly at first and steadily faster and faster. Soon he was slapping his hips hard into the girl, bringing squeals of pleasure with every deep thrust.

“Okay now, unghh... class pay attention. Oh yeah Katie, unghh... right now, I’m just reaching her cervix. Now to get knocked up, I really am going to have to punch into her even harder and deposit my cum where her egg needs it. It’s very important that she feel pleasure and enjoy the fucking I’m giving her.”

Students were still sucking on their own tits. Several girls with smaller tits had paired up and were sucking on each other’s tits. Dennis looked out proudly at his class. It was a hard job, but someone had to do it, he thought. Grinning, he began pumping the teenage girl beneath him even harder.

“Ohhh.. oh yess. OHHHH Mr. Michaels , Oh fuck me harder, fuck me so hard. Yesss!” Katie shrieked. Her orgasm caused her to clench tightly and draw the man even deeper inside her belly.

“Oh... Yeah Katie, you’re doing it great, just great... unghh!” Dennis said. He grabbed the girl’s hips and pulled hard, bringing her fully back against him, his entire cock buried up inside her womb. “Now this class is how you knock a girl up.”

Lustful eyes stared up at the man as he pushed gently on Katie’s back making her lower her head and arms. As he plowed down into the girl one more time, he grabbed her and grunted. Dennis could feel his cock swelling slightly with all the cream he had waiting for this girl’s womb. He felt her clench him one last time and flooded her insides with sperm. It seemed to go on forever as the both of them cried out in orgasm. He finally collapsed on top of Katie, her legs trembling with the fucking he’d provided.

“Oh wow, good start to lesson kids.” Dennis said, pulling his still slightly hard cock out from Katie’s belly. It looked like a magic trick, so much cock sliding out of so small a cunt. He watched as several dribbles of semen dripped to the desk. “Now class, Katie here ideally needs to lay on her back with her legs raised. It’s the best position for getting knocked up. Of course that’s an optional requirement for this class. Consider it extra credit if you get pregnant today.”

Patting Katie on the back, Dennis idly tweaked at the girl’s tits. “You may return to your seat.”

As the student stumbled on rather wobbly legs back to her desk, Dennis looked over the remaining girls. His cock was not surprisingly nearing full hardness again. The vitamins and strenuous training he underwent for this job provided for an intensive stamina and overwhelming recovery time. He grinned and looked back at the release forms.

“Where is Bambi?” He asked the class.

A rather virginal looking girl towards the back of the class suddenly raised her hand and stood next to her desk. She was gorgeous, he thought. Black hair, short petite figure, nice big tits for her age, and the kind of innocent expression that made a man want to touch her all over.

“Hi there Bambi, please come to the front of the class.”

Upon reaching the front of the class where Dennis stood leaning back on his desk, Bambi’s eyes immediately fell to his pulsating cock. He was primed and ready just from looking at this sweet little teen. He knew she needed some special work in one department. Her parent’s had written it on her release form.

“Now class, Bambi here needs some help on blowjobs. Everyone knows what that is right?”

Most girls giggled and nodded. Others were still wrapped up in licking their tits. One particular girl even managed to cram half her tit in her mouth, blocking off all view of her lips as she seemed ready to swallow the large mammary. Dennis focused on the lesson at hand.

“Well Bambi, I’d like you to suck my cock. That’s what a guy might say to you girls from time to time. It’s very important that you all know just how to respond.”

“Should I go ahead?” Bambi asked. She ran a finger through her hair, pushing it behind each of her ears and licking her lips slightly in the process.

“Yes, slide my dick in your mouth.”

As the girl lowered her head and grabbed the shaft of his cock, Dennis gasped a little more than he was expecting to. Bambi had a nice firm grip as she slid her hand up and down his manhood, letting her tongue reach out to graze just the tip of it.

For several minutes, Bambi alternated sucking on the head and licking the sides of his cock. Unfortunately, he saw the problem all too clearly. Grabbing the back of the student’s head, Dennis pulled her off him and looked her in the eyes.

“Now Bambi, you have an idea what your problem is, don’t you?”

The girl looked down and nodded.

“The problem is a common one class. Bambi here just isn’t relaxing her throat enough to take the entire cock. Now I know it’s a big one, but with the proper motivation, you can train yourself to swallow it all the way down your throat. That’s called deep-throating. Say that with me class.”

“Deep-throating.” The girls all said.

Dennis smiled and grabbed Bambi by the head. “Now let me show you a quick way to get deep-throating. I’m going to do what some call face-fucking. Are you ready Bambi?”

She nodded and looked slightly nervous.

“It’s okay, just relax your throat and stay calm. Breathe through your nose.”

Dennis grabbed the girl by her silky dark hair and pulled her mouth onto his cock. Slowly, taking careful consideration for the student’s comfort, he lodged his cock into her mouth, stretching her jaws wide and feeling his cock bump the back of her throat.

Watching the class to make sure everyone had a decent view, Dennis pulled her head off his cock and then proceeded to fuck slowly inward again, this time getting a couple more inches in. In no time, Bambi was deep-throating him like a pro, inhaling his cock all the way into her tight little throat as he face-fucked the teen for several endlessly pleasurable minutes.

“Okay, unghh... class, I’m going to pull out for now. But when you try this at home or wherever, remember to allow the guy to cum down your throat if he wants. Good girls always allow the guy to blow his load in their mouths.

Sliding his long wet cock from Bambi’s mouth, he let the girl breathe for a minute or two before pulling her up and spinning her around towards the desk. Grabbing her skirt and lifting it, he found the lack of panties on these students to only spur him on even more.

“Now since Bambi had her release form signed, I can cum inside her pussy as well.”

Dennis reared back, took careful aim, and thrust his cock right up in the girl’s cunt. He felt her wrap around him and shudder in immediate orgasm. Grabbing her by the waist, he screwed the black-haired beauty even harder, soon sending his entire length stabbing up into her womb.

“Ohhh, oh yess, oh, wow!” Bambi cried out. She reached up and played with her tits, leaning down to lick them and suck on her own nipples as Mr. Michaels fucked her hard and quick.

Sliding all the way inside the girl and still watching most of the girls in class playing with themselves or their neighbors tits, Dennis sprayed a generous load of sperm directly into Bambi’s cunt. He felt her grip him and had to struggle to pull out from the tight young student.

After Bambi dragged herself weakly back to her desk, Dennis took another look over the forms he’d been given. There was so much to do, so little time to enjoy it, he thought. He ended up speaking to the class for several minutes, allowing his erection to fully recover. Then he thought of Brittany. Her parents had said to fuck her tits. Sounded good to him.

“Where is Brittany?” Dennis asked the class.

“I’m right here Mr. Michaels.” A girl from the left side of the classroom called out.

Dennis looked her way and saw with extreme arousal that it was none-other than the student he’d watched cram half her boob down her throat. She was hot as hell, a blonde with just the tinges of red decorating her curls. The tits she sported were rather massive, ones to make porn stars jealous. She had one of those smiles that seemed just slightly crooked and her eyes held a devious look behind them. This was a slut he couldn’t wait to instruct.

“Get your cute ass up here.” Dennis said. He was feeling more enthusiastic than ever. Teaching was such a rewarding job.

“Okay class,” Dennis said as Brittany stood next to him. He reached around her and hefted her tits. “Brittany here is going to show you an example of titty fucking. Do you all understand what that means?”

Again, the girls that weren’t too busy playing with themselves nodded and looked enviously at the girl next to him.

“Good, now Brittany has some great jugs here, just ripe for the fucking.” He turned Brittany so she faced him and stepped out so everyone in class had a nice side view. “Okay Brittany, your job is relatively simple. Wrap those tits around my cock and jack me off.”

Brittany giggled and grabbed hold of her breasts. She squeezed them tightly around Dennis’ dick and began pumping up and down, faster and faster.

“Unghh... yeah good girl. Very good.” Dennis said. He groaned as the teenager fucked her tits up and down his member. He’d never felt such gifted tits sliding so warm and full up against his cock. This girl didn’t need much instruction at all.

“Oh wow, damn Brittany. You’re so fucking good at that. Slide those tits up and down, fuck those teenage titties.” Dennis said.

The class seemed to be enjoying it as much as he was. Several girls were fingering each other, a couple of students already paired up with Katie and Bambi, licking their cum-filled cunts. Dennis watched Brittany’s devilish eyes as she lightly bit at her tongue and screwed his cock harder and harder, sliding it up through her breasts and licking at the tip.

“Brittany, I’m really surprised. Your parents actually think you needed pointers on this?”

The girl smiled and continued squeezing her full mammaries. “Nope Mr. Michaels, my stepfather just thinks I’m so good at it, he wanted me to show the class. ”

“Shit, you’re really good.” Dennis said. He felt his orgasm coming far too quickly. “Stop, get that cunt up here. I’m going to give you a healthy reward for such a good performance.”

In seconds, Dennis felt yet another tight teenage cunt wrap itself around his cock and sink down fully. He looked into Brittany’s eyes and blasted her full of his seed, much more than he’d given the previous two girls. She moaned and orgasmed loudly like the practiced slut she likely was.

Dennis spent the remainder of his time with the girls showing them various techniques to ensure they not only could arouse a male of their choice, but also make sure that male poured just enough cum inside their bellies to get pregnant. It was his job after all, he was a stud for the county board of education. He enjoyed his work, as did his students.

By the time Principal Carter returned to see how things were going, most girls, the ones with signed release forms, were already laying on the floor with their legs raised. A few of the girls like Katie, Bambi, and Brittany, had gotten more than a few thick healthy doses of sperm up their cunts. They already looked a couple months pregnant and served as nice examples of what the other girls could look forward to in the coming months.

Dennis apologized to those girls he simply had to cum on top of or in their mouths. He assured them that when their parents were ready to sign the release forms, his office downtown was always open.

Principal Carter looked over at the heavily fucked and most likely knocked up girls. She licked her lips and smelled the strong pungent odor of testosterone in the room. “You do exceptional work Mr. Michaels.”

“I asked you to call me Dennis.” The man said, grabbing the woman and pulling her to him. He squeezed at her hips and looked her in the eyes. “Don’t tell me I have to teach you a lesson too.”

She giggled and pressed her mature tits into his chest.

“I think I’ve been a bad little girl Dennis. Why don’t you teach me a lesson in fertility to make me learn my place?”

Dennis walked away with the principal back towards her office. An hour later he ended up leaving the school. Principal Carter was a happy little slut, laying back nearly passed out on the desk in her office. He managed to cum inside the woman no less than four times, plumping her belly up nicely. She was so appreciative she even matched his fee the county paid him for these classes.

Approaching his car, Dennis noticed the magnetic sign on his driver’s side door was crooked. No wonder more people were reading the one on the opposite side earlier, he thought. Carefully peeling it away and pressing it back straight, Dennis read the title. He was proud of his work. And it brought in quite a decent amount of money, not to mention the women just begging to be his next breed.

“County School Board—Stud Services Division,” Dennis read. He couldn’t help but laugh at his nickname. It was a fitting one. “Dennis the Penis” He read. He had to admit, his cock was a crucial part of his success.

Late that evening, Sandman Stan checked in on the teacher he’d helped out. The man was sound asleep and if the three young girls surrounding him with slightly protruding bellies were any sign of things, it looked like Dennis had gotten his deepest inner wishes. Stan was glad another human was satisfied with their life and getting not only the sleep they so justly deserved but also experiencing a living dream. The special sand made things like this possible. It was just so sad that the week was nearing the halfway point. This seemed like it should go on forever.

To Be Continued...