The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sandra’s New Roommate

Chapter 2

Learning the Rules

Cunt woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. At first she was confused as to why she was sleeping curled up in a ball at the foot of her roommate’s bed. As she ran across the room to turn off the alarm so as not to wake up her roommate the memories of what had occurred flowed through her mind. She grabbed her blue terry cloth robe, and shower stuff as she ran out of the room towards the bathroom. By the time she made it in there tears were streaming down her cheeks. She couldn’t believe all that had happened that night, and prayed it was all a horrible nightmare. The only problem was that she knew that it wasn’t. She took a longer shower than she normally did, and when she came back she was thankful that Casey hadn’t gotten up yet. She dressed quickly in a pair of jeans and turquoise shirt. She opened her drawer grabbed the books she needed and ran out of the room. She didn’t want a confrontation just yet. As she walked towards her class she clutched her books to her chest. Her head was low because she felt as though everyone on campus was staring at her, and knew what had happened the night before. She was a half an hour early when she reached the building, and decided that getting breakfast was a good idea. Throughout breakfast she kept thinking maybe it was just a one night thing, and Casey would forget everything, and let her get back to normal. As much as she hoped that was the case, she knew it wasn’t.

When she got back from class Casey was gone. Her bed unmade, and dirty clothes on the floor. Cunt was thankful she wasn’t there. She would have some peace by herself. She didn’t like the way the room looked, so she picked up the clothes and threw them in the hamper. Laundry Day would come sooner than she thought. When she sat at her desk to begin reading her homework the unmade bed kept taunting her in the corner of her eye. Before she knew it she had thrown down her book, and was making the bed. She just didn’t like a mess. It didn’t bother her that she was doing those things. It took an hour for Casey to come back. As soon as she did a great heaviness filled the room. Casey threw her book bag on the floor and then stood over Cunt as she read quietly to herself. Cunt couldn’t take it for more than a minute and looked up to Casey, “Yes?” she said in a very timid voice.

All it took was for Cunt to lock eyes with Casey for her to feel it. Suddenly she was overcome with this great need. She felt herself begin to get aroused, and she had no idea why. Casey was glaring at her as if she had done something wrong. Casey didn’t answer her at first, and Cunt was about to repeat herself when Casey finally growled, “What are you doing?”

Cunt was confused; she thought it was quite clear what she was doing. She was reading, “Reading?” it was more of a question than an answer. She was so unsure of herself now. Had she done something wrong? Casey wasn’t going to make her do anything like she had last night was she? If she was Cunt didn’t think she could handle it again. She might just break down into sobs, and never be able to stop!

“Stupid Dyke Cunt!” Casey grabbed her hair and wrenched Cunt off of her chair, and onto her knees, “First of all, don’t you have any respect? When I come into a room I want you on your pussy licking knees! Second of all where do you get off covering yourself?” She tugged at Cunt’s hair, and then slapped her quick across the face. The sting of her cheek was nothing compared to the embarrassment she felt kneeling before Casey. Cunt didn’t respond she just hung her head, and began to remove her clothing. It was going to be a long day, and she just hoped she was able to get through it with as little reprimanding as possible. That was the worst part. She didn’t know why, but every time she got reprimanded her pussy twitched in excitement! Casey tisked as Cunt removed her outer layer of clothing, “What the fuck is this?” she snapped Cunt’s white bra against her skin, “A dirty whore cunt like you thinks she should wear this shit? What the fuck? You have no tits anyway what the fuck you wearing a training bra for?”

Cunt gulped, “I-I—“truthfully she didn’t know. Her breasts were perky, but they were only a B cup. She had never gone without a bra before, but then again she assumed it was possible.

Casey shook her head, “Really I don’t understand you You are so fucking stupid. I gotta’ tell you everything!” as cunt continued to undress Casey rummaged through her drawers. She pulled out all the underwear, “You don’t even have anything decent! It’s all friggin’ cotton shit!” she tossed them all into the garbage. Cunt was going to object, but what could she say? It was Casey, she had no say when Casey was involved, “We gotta’ go shopping. Get you some of them crotch less shits. Dyke sluts only where those.” She turned, and for a brief moment smiled at the naked cunt kneeling before her. She stepped up to Cunt, and kicked her knees, “Wider twat! I wanna see that hairy shit. You need to remove that fucking rat’s nest! You’re such a dirty little cunt it smells!” Casey’s black doc martin boot rested beneath Cunt’s pussy, “You better not leak on my book. So help me! If you do, you are licking it off.” She removed the boot, and Cunt winced. It was true; her pussy was so moist she had left a mark on Casey’s shoe. She didn’t have to open her eyes. At first she hesitated, but she knew she had to do it. Her cheeks burned as she lowered her head and began to lick the musky pussy juice from Casey’s shoe.

As she licked to make sure she cleaned it well, Cunt hadn’t been paying attention to Casey’s hands. Before she knew it she felt something slap against her ass cheek, “You’re taking too long!” she was getting her ass smacked by Casey. Her pussy twitched again as her eyes welled with tears. She wasn’t going to do it. She wasn’t going to cry yet. It was too early, the day had just begun. It was only two o’clock. She couldn’t cry just yet. This was the beginning. Casey kicked her foot slightly and Cunt’s head jerked away from it. Casey walked around her not saying anything. It was almost as though she was inspecting Cunt, “There are a few things I want to get out of the way first. I have been thinking. We need to set some rules down, and hopefully you will understand them.” She paused for a moment, and looked down at Cunt, right into her eyes, “Will you understand?”

Cunt nodded, but then remembered to understand, “Cunt will understand.”

Another quick smile, “Very good.” Cunt’s pussy moistened a little more with praise. She couldn’t believe that being talked to that way by Casey was making her so horny, “First rule, when in this room you are to be naked, and I mean AT ALL TIMES.” She glared down at Cunt to make sure everything sunk in, “Second rule is that you are NEVER, and I mean EVER to wear any panties or bras! First off you barely have tits to begin with, and I want easy access to your twat so that I can show stuff up there. This leads me to rule three, that disgusting hole of yours, MUST BE SHAVEN. I will not live with such a dirty Cunt!” she was pacing again. Cunt was thankful to be away from those eyes. “If you are to wear clothes, I pick them out for you! Speaking of which, we have some shopping to do today, you do have a credit card or some money don’t you?”

“Cunt has a credit card” she answered. She was so proud of it. Her father said he would pay the bill on her Visa so that she could establish some credit.

“Good you need new clothes, cause I know you aint got nothing I am gonna’ like. I already looked. Besides we need some toys.” Casey opened the closet and pulled out a black skirt that Cunt had, and a purple top. She looked at the two for a while, and then threw them at Cunt, “Put these on.” Cunt snatched them quickly, and began to dress, “Stand when you are done, legs spread of course. In case I want to do something.” She did as she was told, she was so grateful to have something covering her skin, she hated being so exposed. When she was finished Casey paced around her again inspecting her clothes. She nodded, and pulled scissors out of the drawer she walked up to Cunt and Cunt quickly closed her ryes while biting her lower lip. She had no idea what she was going to do with those, and the whole idea frightened her to the point that her pussy was on fire. She didn’t like it; she didn’t like getting so hot the idea of Casey’s violence. Casey first began by cutting away most of the shirt, so that it ended just below her tits. If cunt moved certain ways she was sure the lower half of her tits, just below the nipples would show. Than she went to the skirt, Casey cut a slit up to her ass on both sides, and then took two inches off of it. It just barely covered Cunt’s ass, and the cool breeze gave her the chills as it went across her wet pussy lips. Casey put the scissors down and then walked around her again, “Now you really look like the whore you are.” She said while staring into her eyes.

With that they were off to the mall. They took Cunt’s car, and Casey sat in the passenger seat. Cunt didn’t mind sitting in the car, because no one could see how short her skirt was, but when she got out she was quite nervous. People stared at her, and she had nothing to hide behind. Everything she had was practically hanging out for all to see. Casey took her hand, and pulled her into the mall. The first store they went to was Victoria’s secret. Cunt had only walked past this store; she had never actually been inside. Casey dragged her in, and she began thumbing throw the panties. Cunt looked up and caught the saleswoman staring at her. She tried to look away, but found herself unable. All she could do was watch as the woman shook her head in disgust. Casey picked out all sorts of skimpy thongs and crotch less panties for Cunt to wear. Then they were off to a store called Spencer’s. Casey pulled her through there as Cunt carried the bags. The looks she was getting from everyone made her blush, by now her thighs were slipping against each other as she walked. The look from people made her blush which made her pussy go on fire. Casey didn’t say much to her as she picked up a whip, and a feather. It was when she was looking through the vibrators that she finally spoke to Cunt, “Glow in the dark or pink? Which are more you?”

Cunt looked around to see who had heard, and two teenage boys were giggling at her. She closed her eyes, she didn’t want to see them, she just wanted to get out of the store, “Cunt likes pink,” she whispered.

Casey looked at the boys, and grinned evilly, “Louder dyke,” she said.

Cunt felt the tears rise again as she said it louder, “Cunt would like pink.”

Casey grinned, “Glow in the dark it is!” she took the box and then took the bags from Cunt, “I want you to go over to those boys and show them your pussy. I want you to take them to the bathroom and let them stick a finger in your dyke twat. Tell them you want them to finger you like the dirty whore cunt you are.”

Cunt whimpered at her, but the only response she got was a stern look. The boys were giggling as they thumbed through posters. Cunt walked up to them, “Excuse me,” she whispered, and the two boys looked stunned.

They couldn’t have been more than fifteen years old. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, she lifted up her practically nonexistent skirt. The two boys gasped, “Dude!”

She took another deep breath and then purred into their ears, “Come with me.” They followed her eagerly. She couldn’t believe that they were that easily convinced. She looked back and Casey and her pussy twitched, Casey was smiling at her. Love washed over her, and she liked it. She took the boys to the nearest women’s room, and coaxed them inside. They stood next to each other staring at her as she stood across. They were biting their lips and fidgeting. Cunt lifter her skirt again, and spread her legs, “Please finger Cunt.”

They boys looked amazed, “What?”

“Please put your fingers inside Cunt’s twat.” Her cheeks burned again, and she felt her pussy drip.

The boys exchanged glances. At first nothing happened. Cunt prayed she didn’t have to beg them. She really didn’t want to have to. She hoped it would just be over with soon so she could go home! After what felt like eternity one of the boys reached over and touched her outer labia. She took in a deep breath, and he roughly shoved his finger inside her. With that he wiggled it around, and he began to laugh, “Dude she’s like totally soaked! You gotta’ feel this!” Without taking out his own finger another finger was roughly shoved inside her pussy, and she almost fell off balance. She began to moan as the two young boys began to explore her twat. The two boys were laughing at her as she moaned and tears slid down her face. They apparently didn’t care, “This is friggin’ awesome!” They began to pump in an out of her at opposite rhythms, and she started to hump their hands in the awkward position. She needed release at this point. Casey had kept her wet too long. Just as she was working her way to orgasm the door flew open, and the fingers were quickly removed from her cunt. Cunt felt empty and opened her eyes. Casey was in the door way.

She had a huge grin on her face, and she was carrying the bags, “You boys having a good time?” They just glanced at each other. They began to stutter in response but she cut them off, “I am glad you enjoyed my dyke cunt, but I have to take her away now. I promise if we see you again, she will suck your cocks for you. Come on Cunt, we have more stores to go to, but we are done with this mall.”