The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sandra’s New Roommate

Chapter Three

Shopping Spree

They went to the adult bookstore. Cunt had never been in one before, but she would be a little bit more comfortable there. The people at the mall, she figured, weren’t exactly used to the idea of a girl walking around wearing as little as she was wearing. She thought maybe she would be a little bit more comfortable there. However, Cunt still couldn’t get used to the approving stares as much as she couldn’t get used to the disapproving ones. She clung to Casey even more as she walked through the store looking at the toys. Cunt’s eyes widened at the size of the dildos. Casey giggled at her. She patted her ass, “Don’t worry dirty cunt, you won’t have to use those just yet. I promise we will stretch that smelly twat of yours first.” This wasn’t very comforting to Cunt. Casey picked up various items, whips, handcuffs, and even some larger vibrators. All of these things made Cunt’s eyes widen. After a moment a long haired women dressed in a red latex cat suit walked up to them, “May I help you?”

Casey grinned, “My little Dyke Cunt here needs some toys. You recommend anything for a new slut?”

The woman looked Cunt up and down as Cunt blushed at her, “Well. She has nothing?”

“Just started training her yesterday.” Casey said as she slapped Cunt’s ass. Cunt jumped and yelped.

The woman nodded, “I see she is in desperate need of some training.” The two shared a giggle, and Cunt just lowered her eyes. She was in store for worse then the mall, she knew it. The woman took a deep breath, “Well what did you have in mind? Vibrators? Flogs? Beads?”

Casey took a moment. Cunt had never heard of beads, she was a little nervous as to what that could actually mean. Casey sighed, and looked at Cunt before she finally answered, “Well I wanted to get some ass plugs, so I could start that, and I already got the vibrator. I was thinking some kind of thing that I could strap on her so that she gets teased while I am not around, you know, what are those things called? AND DEFINITELY nipple clamps. She has such tiny tits.”

The woman nodded, “I see. I think what you are talking about is the butterfly. It’s a great toy. Here let me help you.”

Cunt watched as the two joked and gushed about the toys, and how to use them. Cunt dreaded every intention, and hated hearing about them all. She didn’t want to have any part of what was going on. The two women talked as if they were old friends. Cunt felt as though time had stopped just for her own personal agony. When they were all done and at the counter, Cunt thought that it was finally over. All that shopping, and all that stuff, this had to be the end of being out in public. Just as Cunt was about to head to the door Casey pulled her back, “Hey Lexy,” the saleswoman perked, “You got of them rooms, you know what I am talking about right?”

Lexy grinned the same evil grin that Cunt was getting used to seeing on Casey’s face, “Well no, but we do have a break room.” Casey just smiled at her, “Let me lock the store really quick.” Cunt couldn’t believe it. Weren’t the two boys in the mall enough? What was she going to have to do now?

Casey looked at her, “Gotta’ break in these toys some how!”

Cunt hung her head as she followed the two chattering into the back of the store. The break room was nothing more than a small not so well lit room with a folding table, three folding chairs, and lots of papers all over the walls. There was also a poster of a naked woman falling off the wall as well. The door was closed and locked behind them. Casey pulled a chair into the corner, then she stared at Cunt, “I want to watch Lexy show me how to use these things on you. So be a good little Dyke Cunt and take off those rags and lay on the table.” Cunt swallowed her excess salvia and did as she was told. She lay on the table, and was as uncomfortable as she would have been if she were at the gynecologist’s office. Lexy squealed, “You sure you want to do this?” she must have been asking Casey, because Cunt knew she had no say in the matter. There must have been a nod, because Cunt never heard the response. Lexy spread Cunt’s legs wide open, “Not shaved?” she seemed disappointed.

“We’re doing that tonight. Dirty isn’t it? I know, I gotta’ tell her everything.”

Casey didn’t like this scrutiny, “And look at that!” Lexy ran her finger along Cunt’s glistening labia, “Friggin’ River down here.” Cunt wanted to slam her legs shut with that, but she couldn’t. Instead her pussy added more juice to what was already there. Lexy sighed, “Seems nice though, where should I begin?” she rummaged through the bag. Cunt wanted to close her eyes, and not pay attention, but that would never happen. She had to watch. Lexy pulled out a small paddle. She grinned, and stood between Cunt’s legs. Cunt was about to roll over and actually started to, but Lexy swatted at Cunt’s clit instead. Cunt let out an ear piercing yelp! Lexy laughed, “Wow! She is new! I just love paddling the clit! You need to not yell Cunt, because it only makes me slap it harder.” With that she swatted her clit again. Cunt jumped, and was met with a harder swat. Her legs twitched and she got another slap. She gripped the table and bit down on her lip as he clit took some abuse. With each slap though her pussy twitched, and she was getting hornier and hornier, “Wow she is twisted!” Lexy said when she was done with that. She stuck two fingers inside Cunt, and began to probe her pussy, “So much friggin juice. No need to lube here huh?” Casey laughed. After wiggling her fingers around and rubbing up against Cunt’s g-spot enough to get her moving her hips Lexy removed her fingers, and jammed them into Cunt’s mouth for cleaning. Cunt closed her eyes and removed all the slime from Lexy’s fingers. “Her tits are small. I see what you mean,” Lexy said as she removed some more stuff from the bag. Cunt didn’t have time to see what she took out of the bag, but wasn’t prepared for what happened next. Her nipples soon were on fire. First it was the right one, and shortly after the left, “Nipple clamps are so much fun on sluts with little titties!” she proclaimed. Lexy unzipped her cat suit, and dropped it to the floor. She was truly a remarkable looking woman. She climbed onto the table and straddled Cunt’s face, “Is she any good?”

Casey sighed, “Ehhhhh she needs work, but like I said I just started yesterday.”

Lexy squatted over Cunt’s face, “You know what to do,” she lowered her pussy over Cunt’s mouth, and let her asshole sit on her nose. She began to grind her pussy into Cunt’s face as Cunt did her best to lap at her clit, “No!” Lexy said and tugged on the nipple clamps, if she hadn’t of been muffled by a pussy in her mouth Cunt’s scream would have been heard for miles, “Lick my clit Whore! And stick your tongue in my pussy Fuck my hole with your tongue. I want to cum all over your face,” she rode Cunt’s face harder as Cunt tried to do as she was told. Soon she felt some reward. She must be doing something right because she felt something against her own clit. Either Lexy had taken out the butterfly that Casey had talked about, or she had the vibrator against Cunt’s clit, “You want her to cum?” Lexy asked in between moans, and screams.

“If you want that smelly shit all over your break room.”

Lexy didn’t respond. Before she knew it though, Cunt was getting fucked with a vibrator on the highest setting. She wanted to scream, but moaning through the pussy was all she could do. Finally while her tongue was inside Lexy’s pussy she felt it spasm. Juice rushed over Cunt’s face, and Lexy began to scream. She was Cumming. The fucking stopped, and Cunt felt empty. All she had was a vibrator in her pussy buzzing away, and her own orgasm building When Lexy was done, she climbed off Cunt, and removed the vibrator. Cunt felt empty again. Lexy tugged at both nipple clamps, “You took to long. What kind of whore are you?” Tears fell down her face with each tug of the nipple clamps, “It’s a shame. Casey here is a nice teacher, and you suck! And I don’t mean literally.” Cunt felt so ashamed. Here she was naked, pussy juice all over her face, leaking out of her own cunt, and she wasn’t any good. She began to sob. Soon she was awakened from her own pity by the sting of a whip across her bare tits. Lexy had a whip and was whipping Cunt’s tits harshly, “I hate waiting that long to cum!” she had a fire in her eyes that Cunt had never seen before. She was really scared, and looked to Casey for help. She realized she wasn’t getting any there. Casey just smiled at her. The whipping to her breast lasted for what felt like hours, but was actually only five minutes. She had many a lash marks on her chest now, and Cunt knew they wouldn’t go away soon.

When she was done with the whipping Lexy was surprised by Casey. Casey had risen, and grabbed her. Cunt watched as they embraced in a long kiss. Casey then bent Lexy over. There were no words. Casey pulled down her pants, and then adjusted a strap on. She began to fuck Lexy roughly in the pussy while Cunt watched. She didn’t know what to do. Lexy was screaming in ecstasy. Apparently there was something for Casey’s benefit because she was not only grunting but moaning as well. Finally Lexy had a rather large orgasm. Casey removed the strap on and handed all the used toys to Lexy, “You mind cleaning those for us? I want some time alone with my little cunt. I think I am going to leave the nipple clamps on her. They make her titties look so much better.” Lexy grinned happily, and took the toys to the sink. She must have been in a post orgasmic stupor. Casey turned her attention to Cunt, “You like being used don’t you?” She waited for a response.

“Yes Cunt likes to be used.”

“I bet you want to get off yourself huh?”

“Yes, yes Cunt wants to cum!” Cunt couldn’t help but sound eager!

Casey shook her head as she pet Cunt’s sweaty hair, “Well not yet my Dyke Cunt whore. No that is for home. But you get these.” She held up some balls in her hand, “Do you know what they are?”

Cunt shook her head.

“They are vibrating beads my stupid little Cunt. If you can keep them in that dirty twat of yours until tonight, and not drop one, then maybe I will let you cum, but if not be prepared to get punished, and I mean much worse then what Lexy gave you. Okay?”

“Yes,” Cunt said. She didn’t want those things anywhere near her, but she had no choice. She would do anything to get off now. She had been driven to the point of no return. Casey positioned herself between Cunt’s legs and proceeded to put two of the balls inside Cunt’s soaking pussy.

She then told Cunt to get dressed and stand in the corner. When Lexy was finished she placed the toys back in the bag and was about to get dressed. Casey grabbed her by the hair and forced her to her knees, “What you think you get off and I don’t?” she pushed Lexy to the floor, “You insulted my cunt, now lets see your pussy licking skills.” She straddled Lexy’s face, and Cunt watched as she road Lexy’s head. It was an amazing sight. Casey kept screaming insults at Lexy in between moans and grunts. She rocked back and forth withholding oxygen from Lexy telling her that she was horrible at licking pussy. Cunt felt a sense of pride that Casey was defending her like that. It was strange but it made her feel so good. Finally, with a long and deep moan, Casey came. She climbed off of Lexy, and began to dress, “Cunt get over here. Clean her up.” She said, and Cunt began to walk towards Lexy. However, with each step the balls inside her pussy began to vibrate, and her pussy didn’t know what to do. Cunt was caught off guard at first and let out a slight moan. Casey glared at her,“I said now damnit! What you think we have all day?” Cunt tried to move faster, but the feeling was like none other! It was amazing, and it was hard to walk and keep them within her at the same time. Finally she got to Lexy and licked her face and mouth clean. All while she did that Lexy made it a point to move around so that Cunt had to move to catch her and kiss her and also feel the vibration of the balls she was so desperately trying to keep from falling out of her pussy.