The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sandra’s New Roommate

Chapter Five

Casey’s Friend

In the midst of the photo session, while Cunt sobbed, there was a knock at the door. Cunt immediately stopped everything she was doing, including breathing. All she could feel was the thudding in her chest, and the tightness within her ass. She looked at Casey with panic in her eyes. Something was about to happen, and Cunt knew she wasn’t going to like it very much. Casey giggled and put the camera down. She began to skip to the door, “Wait!” Cunt pleaded, “What about—”

“Shut up you little Dyke!” Casey hissed. She opened the door a crack, and Cunt lowered her head. She was frozen like a deer in headlights on all fours. What else could she do? She had learned that something inside her was making her listen to Casey whether she liked it or not. Tears slid down her face again as she heard Casey squeal and giggle. There was a little bit of whispering and then the door closed. Cunt didn’t want to turn and see what had just happened because she already knew. The person had been let inside. “I told you! It’s so weird!”

“I can’t believe it!” The girl said, and Cunt knew exactly who it was. It was a girl from one of her classes last semester. “How did you? Oh my god! What is that in her ass?”

Casey just giggled, “You just have to be stern with these little closet dykes. Eventually these worthless little twats just break down and listen to you.” Cunt could already see the glimmer in Casey’s eyes without turning around. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment, and her pussy twitched with excitement. Why was her body enjoying everything she was going through so much? Casey slapped Cunts ass, “Now you aren’t being very polite!” she grabbed a hold of the plug and wiggled it a little bit, and Cunt couldn’t help but moan. “Come now, greet our guest properly by kissing her feet you worthless pussy lick cum bucket!”

Cunt began to turn around, and as she did so the swish of the tail sent tingles through her ass cheeks. It was as though tiny electric shocks were being sent from her cheeks to her clit. Without looking at her eyes, Cunt lowered her head rather unwillingly to the girl’s sneakered foot, and kissed it. “Casey you are a friggin genius! I want one!”

They both giggled, and all Cunt could do was blush. “The best part is that this little dyke is like a bitch in heat. Her cunt has been soaked all day!” Casey squealed, “Feel it!” Cunt wanted to beg her to not allow this girl to probe her inner most parts. She wanted so much to stand up, and run away. She wanted no part of this anymore. She glanced at Casey with a pleading look hoping against hope that she would relent. Perhaps with one look Casey would realize that this was just a little bit too far. However that wasn’t what happened. The intense stare was too much for Cunt. She absolutely had to obey; her clit twitched and throbbed just by meeting Casey’s eyes. “Stand Cunt, and spread those legs so as my friend may inspect that hole of yours!”

Cunt did as she was told, she rose to her feet, and the tail felt as though it were going deeper into her. The fringes on the end brushed against her ass cheeks, and this time she gave a sigh. She didn’t know how much longer she could bare that sensation before she exploded. She spread her legs, and closed her eyes. She didn’t want to have to watch the girl invade her. The girl’s fingers were long and slender; Cunt took a deep breath as they entered most viciously. The girl prodded her as though she were not even a person. She shoved the finger as far as it would go in, and Cunt could feel it resting against the entrance of her womb, “holy shit! Casey I don’t think I have ever felt anyone as wet as this before! What have you done to her?” With that the finger was removed from her love canal, and without warning Cunt felt the girl begin to pinch and roll her clit, “And look at this! It’s so hard!” She giggled at Cunt as Cunt’s hip began to hump the hand, “and look at how horny she is! Casey really, how did you do this? I want to know! I want to do it too!” The girl too her fingers away and Cunt immediately felt frustrated. She wanted to get off now. It had been an entire day since she came! She had been on the brink of orgasm all day, she needed a release! She didn’t have to look in Casey’s eyes anymore to know that she would do anything just to get off. That was when she heard the most horrible phrase all day, “Can we play?”

“I thought you would never ask!” Casey squealed. Cunt hadn’t heard Casey talk that way in the two days she had known her. She had always been firm and mean, but now she sounded like a giggling school girl. In front of her Casey began to kiss and molest the girl, and the girl was doing the same. There was breast caressing, and hair petting. Cunt felt invisible and it was somewhat of a release, but at the same time it was making her even more aroused. The sight before her, two women making out in front of her was driving her even wilder. The two broke their embrace and turned to Cunt. She knew she couldn’t be invisible for that long. Casey’s friend reached out and tugged on the chain that hung between the nipple clamps. The fire in Cunt’s nipples sent a lightening bolt through he nipples into her breasts, and down to her clit, her breath was caught in her throat. “Aren’t those welts beautiful Jordan?” Casey admired, “The woman at the store gave them to her.” She was speaking of the strips across Cunts tits from the whipping she had received earlier.

Jordan reached out and began to maul Cunt’s sore tits. She squeezed and pulled at them, “They more definitely are.” She pulled on the chain some more sending shivers through Cunt. Casey walked around Cunt, and placed her hands on her ass cheeks. She began to mold and squeeze them just as Jordan was doing to her tits, “There must be a lot more meat back there. These tits are really small. How do you stand that? Doesn’t it remind you of a boy?” Cunt’s cheeks flushed again. Why was she getting so turned on by these two girls not only molesting her, but mocking her as well? She wasn’t going to take it anymore. After they got her off she was going to tell Casey it was through. She had her fun, but she couldn’t do it anymore there was no way in hell she could live like that.

Casey sighed into Cunt’s next and the tingling from the heat of Casey’s breath made her moan a little bit, “The swelling from the whipping makes them a little bit bigger. I guess that’s what I will have to do.” With that she pushed her thumb against the tail within Cunt’s anus that she was just starting to get used to, and Cunt gasped. The pressure in her ass was intensified. She wasn’t sure if it was arousing her, or it was hurting so she held her breath and hoped that it would end soon.

Jordan knelt down between Cunts legs and stared for a moment. Casey soon relented on the anal plug, and Cunt let out a sigh. It was a great relief when the pressure was gone. Jordan sighed into Cunt’s Twat, and her clit twitched, “You ever think of labia piercing?”

Cunt’s eyes shot open. She could not handle that. She really wanted to scream then. She wanted the game to stop right there. Playing was one thing, and so was getting off, but piercing were permanent. She turned, and was met by those piercing eyes, and an evil grin. Piercing weren’t that bad. Casey’s grin grew into a full toothed smile, “I was thinking more of a hood piercing so that it would rest on her clit. You know?” Jordan nodded approvingly, and rose to her feet. She glared at Cunt, and Cunt had to look away. The intensity was no where near as great as Casey’s but something told her that she was not worthy of keeping eye contact. Casey sighed, “Lets get this show on the road. I’m starting to get horny! Cunt remove Jordan’s clothes.” It didn’t take long, Jordan was not wearing much. She pulled off the white tank top to find two pierced nipples on two perfect breasts free of a bra. Then she knelt down and removed the shorts waiting for Jordan to step out of them. Jordan wore white bikini panties with a simple little rainbow on the front. Cunt had been to busy with what she was doing to be concerned with what Casey was doing. Soon she felt a sharp smack on her bottom, “I want you to pull them off with your teeth!” Casey slapped Cunt’s ass again with the paddle she had bought at the store. It was a tad bit difficult, and between Jordan giggling at her, and Casey’s swatting at her for each failed attempt both sets of Cunt’s cheeks were burning and red by the time she finally had the panties removed. When she finally had them down the musky smell of arousal was what greeted her. Jordan had dark pubic hair trimmed neatly in a little rectangular patch on her monds above her pussy. “Alright Jordan,” Casey said with one last swat, “She’s all yours. You tell her what to do, and I will watch.”

Jordan peered, “But when are you going to get yours?”

Casey grinned at her as she sat in the desk chair, “Don’t you worry baby. She’s all mine I get it whenever I want it.”

Cunt turned to Casey and was met by those eyes, and she had to. Her brain twitched as well as her clit. All she could hear in her head was listen obey listen obey listen obey, over and over again. She looked up to Jordan’s grinning face. Jordan brought her foot up, and pushed Cunt down flat onto the ground by her head. Cunt lay on her back legs spread waiting for some kind of direction. Jordan stood over her circle for a little while. Because she was laying flat the chain between her nipple clamps was pulled somewhat taunt and her nipples were on fire again, and her pussy was starting to gush. Jordan stood between Cunt’s legs, and brought her foot to Cunt’s sex. She pushed her big toe up against Cunt’s clit and began to rub it with her toe. She grinned evilly, “Tell me little —” she paused and turned to Casey, “What’s her name?”

“Ask her.”

Jordan pushed harder and Cunt let out a moan, “What is your name?”

“Cunt likes to be called Dyke Cunt, or Cunt.” Cunt replied through sighs. Each little poke with the toe was sending electric shocks through her body. She was getting so close to falling over the edge.

Jordan laughed, “Cunt? Oh my God!” With that she pulled her toe away from her clit, and pushed it up against the opening of Cunt’s sex, “Do you want my toe inside? Tell me you want me to fuck you with my big toe!”

Cunt’s hips pushed forward to aid Jordan’s toe into her hole, “Yes! Cunt wants your toe inside her twat! It is so hot, and wet, please fuck Cunt’s dyke hole with your toe!”

Jordan pushed harder, and Cunt gasped as more than the toe slid inside. It was more like three toes. Jordan wiggled them around, and Cunt felt her hips humping up against it. “What a nasty little bitch you have!” Jordan giggled. She removed her foot and frowned down at Cunt, “Damnit! Look at this!” Cunt blushed she knew what was coming next, she just couldn’t help herself. She was so horny she had to do anything to get off. She had to try any way she could! Jordan hopped over and rested her foot on Cunt’s chest, “What is this all over my foot!”

Cunt gulped, “Cunt’s twat slime.”

“Don’t you think you should get rid of it?” Jordan pushed her foot into Cunt’s open mouth, and Cunt began to suck and lick at Jordan’s foot. She was beginning to become accustomed to her own taste. It was a little bit sour, but she didn’t gag anymore. She was able to lick it all up with no problem. Jordan turned to Casey, “What kind of toes do you have?” Casey tossed the bag to Jordan. Within it were all the things they had bought that day. Jordan rummaged through herself to find something useful. She pulled out the glow in the dark vibrator. She commanded Cunt to stand with her legs spread far apart. Jordan stood in front of her, and placed the vibrator on full blast up against Cunt’s protruding clit. Cunt’s hips immediately began to buck, and she was moaning in excitement. Jordan began to pull at the nipple clamps which only made Cunt scream. It was pulled away after only a short time. And Cunt’s hips humped slowly at nothing. Jordan walked around to the back of Cunt, “I think it’s about time we removed this, if it’s okay with you darling?” Cunt assumed she was talking to Casey. With a quick slap to her already pink ass Jordan barked, “Bend over bitch.” Cunt did as she was told and bent over and grabbed her ankles for support. With one quick pull her ass was empty. She no longer felt the pressure on her bowels, but she had a sudden urge to empty them. Before being allowed to rise underneath her nose was a most horrible odor. Jordan had the butt plug in front of her, “You know what to do.” With out a moment’s hesitation Cunt took it within her mouth and licked at the foul tool that was once invading her anus. She had to swallow the bile that was rising in her throat. She kept telling herself that the orgasm that was going to come that night would make up for the humiliation that she was enduring now. When the plug was cleaned to satisfaction it was put away, however, Cunt was still in the position. She felt Jordan behind her fingering her anus. Before it felt like an awkward intrusion when Casey had done it. Perhaps it was because Casey’s fingers were much stouter than Jordan’s, but something told Cunt that her ass had been stretched by what was just pulled from with in her. Jordan poked and wiggled her finger around inside Cunt’s asshole for some time before she was totally satisfied with whatever she was going to do, “It is still too virgin.” Was all she said before demanding her fingers be cleaned. Cunt then felt her ass slapped and pushed. She almost fell forward onto her face, but caught herself with her arms. She was now down on all fours. Jordan than put her foot on her back and lowered her ass to the floor so that she was kneeling. Jordan walked around to the front of Cunt, “You may lick me now.” Cunt leaned forward and began to lick for all she was worth. She rammed her nose up against Jordan’s clit and curled her tongue like a rod and pistoned it in and out of Jordan’s wet sex. She lapped and sucked at Jordan’s clit as best she could. Soon she felt Jordan’s thighs tighten, and her head was being pushed deeper inside Jordan’s pussy by Jordan’s hand on the back of Cunt’s head. Cunt knew that she was approaching orgasm. Cunt sucked harder at Jordan’s clit until she finally exploded. Cunt was greeting by a surprise. Apparently Jordan ejaculated. A stream of pussy juice went up Cunt’s nose, and she gagged. She was not prepared for that. It burned all the way down to her stomach as Cunt attempted to lick all of the rest of the juice clean.

When she was done Jordan collapsed down onto the bed with a very heavy sigh. Casey smiled and stood; “Now I can have mine.”