The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sandy and John

Chapter 1

John sat on the chair in Sandy’s bedroom, wondering why she had invited him to come see her. After all, it wasn’t every day that the most beautiful girl in town wanted to see him. What could she possibly want from him? John’s thoughts were cut short as Sandy came into the room. He could not help but be amazed by what he saw. Sandy was tall, around 5′ 8″, with beautiful reddish-brown hair and deep blue eyes. Her hair was drawn back into a ponytail, and she wore a white t-shirt that showed off all the beauty she had to offer. John’s eyes lingered for a moment on the tightly-stretched fabric before continuing down. Her white khaki shorts revealed most of her smooth, shapely thighs. He followed her perfect legs down to what turned him on the most: her feet, in soft, snug-fitting white cotton ankle socks, coming up out of her sneakers. He started and drew his breath sharply, as he realized he was staring. He looked back up and Sandy’s face. She giggled and smiled, caus ing John’s face to redden. “See something you like?” she asked with a gleam in her eye. John’s face grew redder.

Sandy sauntered over to the corner of her bed, and sat down facing John. “I just wanted to tell you that I know,” she said. “Know what?” John asked. “Know about your little fetish for my socks,” she replied nonchalantly. John’s jaw dropped. He glanced around the room quickly, trying to come up with something to say. His eyes came to rest on the floor in front of him as he spoke, “What do you mean, Sandy? I don’t have a sock fetish.” Sandy smiled again, amused by his evasiveness. Her voice dropped a little bit lower as she proceeded, “There’s no point in denying it, John. I’ve noticed how you sit behind me every day in history class. How you stare down at my ankles, pretending to daydream…hoping, longing for a glimpse of my socks…wishing my leg would itch, and that I’d lift up the bottom of my jeans to scratch it, just to give you a peek at what kind of socks I have on. I saw you at that party at Ted’s house last weekend, when I asked my friend Amy to rub my feet. You sat across the room, your eyes locked on my feet from the moment my shoes came off, trying to hide your erection.” John shifted nervously as the last word reached his ears.

“Look, I’m really sorry-” he began. Sandy cut him off. “Don’t tell me you’re sorry,” she said, “because I know you loved it and you would gladly do it again.” She casually stretched her leg out, her foot coming into his field of vision, and watched as his gaze locked on it. “In fact,” she went on, “you’re doing it again right now.”

John flinched in his seat and opened his mouth as if to object. “Shhh,” Sandy murmured to him, “don’t talk, just listen to me. I know how hard you’ve been trying to keep this fetish of yours a secret, but I knew about it all along. You must be exhausted from trying to hide it from me for so long, but now it’s out in the open. Why don’t you just relax and let it be? It’s okay to stare at my socks. You’ve wanted to do it since the day we met, and now you don’t have to worry about me catching you. Isn’t that such a relaxing feeling? I bet it is relaxing. I bet you can feel all of the tension flowing so easily out of your body. Here, let me make it even easier for you…” Sandy crossed her gorgeous lightly tanned legs, bent forward, and slowly began to ease her left shoe off. She heard John gasp, ever so slightly.

“Mmmm…you’ve wanted to see for so long, haven’t you? And you want to see it so, SO badly right now, don’t you? Don’t worry, you get to. All you need to do is relax…”

Her shoe fell on the carpeted floor with a muffled thud.

“That’s right,” Sandy continued seductively, “just relax. You don’t have to do anything but look at my sock, and listen to the sound of my voice. You love my socks, don’t you? I know you do, I know how much you love to look at them. I can tell that it makes you feel so good. And I know that I’m wearing your very favorite kind of sock right now. You just can’t take your eyes off of them, can you? You don’t even want to try. It’s almost like magic – my beautiful socks are casting a spell on you. Your entire world is caught up here, just relaxing and watching my lovely sock and foot. All you see is my foot: the sock draws you in, just like a moth to a flame, and you wouldn’t even WANT to do anything to prevent it from happening.”

Sandy began to sway her foot back and forth, slowly.

She went on, her voice low, gentle, sexy; “It’s getting harder to watch now, isn’t it? Your eyes are so tired from staring for so long, and they’re struggling to follow my foot. But you don’t want to do anything else. You just keep trying to watch my sock, the object of your desire, and you get more and more tired. No matter how hard you try to fight against it, your eyes just keep getting heavier and heavier. Don’t worry…just relax…just give in to me. You can’t resist what my sock does to you…and now, it’s making you sink deep down into relaxation. It’s getting harder to see the irresistible swaying of my foot with your tired, tired, heavy eyes. Why don’t you move in for a closer look? It’s alright, it’s only natural for you to feel pulled toward my sock. Just let it happen, let it happen before you’re too tired and relaxed to even move.”

John slid awkwardly down out of his chair and onto his knees. He began to crawl sluggishly forward, his glassy eyes trained on Sandy’s foot.

“Yes, that’s it John,” Sandy continued in a voice as soft as silk, “my sock is pulling you in, and there’s nothing you can do about it. It’s just so hypnotic, and you’re caught in its spell. Yes John, it’s hypnotic. You’re sinking down into a deep trance, going so very deep…so very, VERY deep. I’m hypnotizing you, I’m taking control. You’re already on your knees for me, and it feels so good…too good for you to possibly want to resist. You can’t bring yourself to do anything but move toward my foot. But the closer you get, the more power my sock has over you. You’re sinking even further and further down, going faster and faster…your limbs are getting heavier…and heavier…and heavier. Your eyelids are so heavy…it’s so hard, so very hard to keep them open. Each time you blink, it’s more of a challenge to lift them back up.”

John was just inches away from Sandy’s foot now, and clearly struggling to keep himself going. She smiled devilishly to herself, and leaned down to whisper the last few words into John’s ear.

“You’re barely going to make it, John. You know you won’t last another moment. As soon as you touch my sock, you will give in completely. There’s nothing you can do to stop it from happening. Submit to me now, John, and sink into a deep hypnotic trance.”

John’s lips clumsily made contact with the soft cotton covering Sandy’s luscious toes. In an instant, his eyes closed and he collapsed, utterly entranced at his mistress’ lovely sock-covered feet. Sandy quivered with excitement as she looked down at her victim. She felt a power running through her, and it was thrilling. She trembled in anticipation as reality finally sank in: he was under her complete control. The fantasy she had lived out so many times in her head was now true. “Can you hear me, John?” she asked, her voice still low and appealing. John mumbled in response.

“Even though you’re totally relaxed and deeply hypnotized, you find that you can still speak to answer my questions. Do you understand, John?”

“Yesss,” John said this time.

“Good.” said Sandy, “You feel good right now, don’t you? I know you do, you feel very, very good. You feel very relaxed, just listening to my voice as it lulls you down, even deeper. Do you feel yourself going deeper, John?”

“…Yessss…”

“You’re attracted to me, aren’t you, John? Do you think I’m sexy?”

“Mmmmm…..yessss….sexxxyy…”

“You really like feeling this way, don’t you? You like what I’ve done to you to make you feel like this?”

“…yessss…” said moaned John.

“Do you know what I’ve done to you, John? I’ve hypnotized you. I’ve put you in a deep trance, and now you’re deep under my control. You’ll do anything I tell you, won’t you John?” Sandy’s voice nearly faltered; she was nervous. They say that no one can be hypnotized to do anything against their will. Would he wake up? She was holding her breath.

“…yesss…” muttered John, a short moment later.

“Then say it for me now. Tell me what you are,” Sandy continued, her voice becoming subtly commanding.

“…I…am..…hypnotized………under your control…” The words from John’s lips sent shivers down Sandy’s spine. “Say it again,” she said.

“…I am hypnotized…under your control…” John repeated. A moan escaped Sandy’s luscious lips, and she squirmed just a little.

“In a moment, I’m going to let you out of your trance. But when I do, you’ll know that I can take you back into it any time I want to. If I tell you to look at my socks, you’ll find yourself completely unable to look away for any reason. They will have a thousand times more hypnotic power, and you know you won’t be able to resist. You’ll just melt for me. Do you understand?”

“Yesss,” mumbled the entranced John once more.

“Then when I snap my fingers, you’ll find yourself lifted back out of this trance…wide awake, and alert. Three…….Two……….One.” Sandy snapped her fingers, and John’s eyes snapped open. He blinked a few times, sat up, and then looked up at Sandy, unsure of what to do.

“I think you want to take my other shoe off,” Sandy said, crossing her legs to make the shoe more accessible. John’s hands were shaking as he reverently untied the laces of her sneaker. He slipped it gently off of her foot, and set it down next to the other one. He took her foot in his hands, and began to rub it sensuously.

“That feels nice,” Sandy said, “but I know what’s even better.” She gingerly lifted her left foot up, placed it squarely on John’s chest, and slowly pushed him down onto his back. She took her right foot out of his hands, pointed her lovely toes, and rested them on the tip of John’s nose. “You’ve wanted this so badly, haven’t you?”

“Yesss,” John replied, fully awake, but too overwhelmed to speak normally.

“Go on, sniff it,” Sandy suggested. John took a deep breath and shuddered with pleasure. She marveled at the power she had over him. She drew her foot back off of John’s nose, and pressed it ever so slightly against his lips. The first kiss was a small one. The next one was harder, more sensual. The third time, he opened his lips, and ran the tip of his tongue in a quick circle around the ball of her foot. It blended into a slow chain of sensual kisses that ended with her slipping her sock-covered toe into his mouth. He suckled gently, teasing with his tongue. Sandy emitted a soft, voiceless moan. She slid her other foot off down from his chest to his groin, and was pleased by how quickly the bulge hardened under her foot. She rubbed it in a slow, circular motion, and felt him grow even harder in an instant. Without a word, she leaned down and unzipped his fly. His rigid cock sprang free. She put her foot on the underside of his shaft, felt him tense in erotic a nticipation, and began to rub it gently. Her other foot popped out of his mouth as he squirmed and moaned in pleasure.

“Hmmm, you like that, don’t you?” Sandy asked mischievously. Her right foot joined her left at his groin, and she smiled in glee at the effects her ministrations had. She could see that he was on the verge of orgasm.

“Jo-ohn,” Sandy murmured in a sing-song voice as she dangled her left foot inches above his eyes, “look at my sock. Isn’t it so mesmerizing, dangling there like that?”

“Ohhhhh…yesssss….” was John’s answer, his eyes already glazed over.

“Mmmm, just let go, let my sock hypnotize you, let it take you down. It feels so good….sooo sexxy…just let it happen,” Sandy coaxed.

In the same instant, his eyes closed and his prick erupted. “mmm…so…hypnotized”, he mumbled as he submitted to her once again.

“Yes, John, that’s right…be my entranced sock slave.” Sandy murmured as she collapsed back onto her bed, unable to control her arousal. Her hand slid down into her shorts, and a moment later she was writhing in ecstasy as an orgasm overtook her. “John, I want you to sink down even deeper, and hear nothing but the sound of my voice. You trust me, and you believe everything I tell you…”

Chapter 2

John’s eyes opened groggily, and he looked up at the ceiling. He realized with a shock that it wasn’t his ceiling. Whose ceiling was it? Where was he? He sat up slowly. Another shock accompanied the realization that his pants were around his ankles. He looked at his watch: it had been more than an hour since he left the house. But where had he been going? How had he ended up here? Where was he, anyway? His mind was racing as he looked around the room for some sign to go by. The sign he found was a framed picture on the nightstand: Sandy. The most beautiful girl he could imagine, at the beach, surrounded by her friends. The picture of her in a revealing swimsuit caused familiar stirrings between his legs. He set the frame back down. The next thing he laid eyes on made those stirrings into an all-out fire. Something white; crumpled, slightly wrinkled, dropped carelessly on the floor. He picked it up, his mind reeling as the realization struck him. He was holdi ng one of Sandy’s socks! He had fantasized about this moment so many times. All of his other concerns vanished, eclipsed by lust. He lifted the sock to his face, and gently inhaled its aroma. He tentatively licked it, imagining her foot still inside. He caressed his cheek with it, his mind lost in a fantasy world, nuzzling his goddess’ foot. John slipped the sock over his rigid member, and began to massage himself. His arousal turned to utter fear as he heard a doorknob turning. He was instantly covered in sweat, cowering as Sandy burst into the room.

“What the fuck are you doing?!?” she asked, angrily, “you little pervert! I should call the police!”

“No, Sandy, don’t!” John pleaded, but he knew it was hopeless. No amount of explaining could get him off the hook.

“Lie down on the bed,” she ordered. John looked confused, and hesitated. “Do it NOW,” she said, “or else I’m calling the cops.” John did as he was told. His heart was pounding in his chest as she climbed onto the bed and crawled forward to kneel above him. She placed her hands over his wrists, pinning them down. Her hair fell down around her lovely face as she brought it in close to John’s. “Are you going to be a good boy, and do everything I tell you?” she asked.

Her voice was firm, enough to keep John worried, but his fear was masked by feelings evoked by her sweet fragrance and velvety voice. He realized he still hadn’t answered. Sandy’s hand traced a line down his chest to his still-hard member. She wrapped her hand around it, slowly, then squeezed viscously, causing John to wince. “Are you going to be good?” she asked again, her voice sharp and firm this time. “Are you going to do everything I tell you, exactly as I say?” John gulped, nodded, and felt the harsh grip around his penis soften in response. The hand began to move, stroking him up and down in a slow and steady rhythm. “Look into my eyes, John. I’m going to hypnotize you.”

John was astounded. He simply could not comprehend the situation he now found himself in. Unable to even begin to decide what to do, he simply did what Sandy told him. He stared up into the endless pools of her eyes. “Take a deep breath, John, and relax. Just gaze directly into my eyes, and let all the tension drift out of your body. You’re just relaxing, John…just relaxing more and more as you listen to my voice and stare into my eyes. Your breathing becomes slow and automatic…you don’t need to think about it, you only need to relax. You’re relaxing more and more as I count down now. When I reach the number one, your mind will be completely blank, your body will be completely relaxed, and you will find yourself unable to resist my voice. Lock your eyes onto mine as you take a deep, deep breath and let go.”

Sandy began to count, her hand making a slow, lazy trip up and down his shaft with each number.

20…feeling every muscle in your body going limp…

19…now take a deep breath for me, and let it pull all the tension out of your body as you exhale…

18…your mind and body release all of their energy, and you just melt...you’re just melting into my deep blue eyes, feeling them draw you into their irresistible depths.

17…let your eyes lock even deeper onto mine as you relax more and more…

16…

15…

14…my voice is the only thing you hear as it flows into your mind. You can’t think of anything but my eyes, my voice, and relaxing even more…

13…

12…completely fixated on my eyes, and so totally relaxed

11…

10…so heavy now…it’s so hard to move as your body keeps relaxing…so hard to think as your mind gets more and more relaxed…

9…

8…eyes totally locked on mine, your mind totally blank

7…slipping down even further, even further…

6…completely fixated on my eyes and my voice as they pull you down, down into my power…

5…

4…slipping completely into a deep, relaxed trance, totally unable to resist my voice…

3…

2…going completely asleep, being completely entranced by my eyes and my voice…

1…close your eyes, and sink down into my control.”

John’s eyes fluttered shut. Sandy smiled, and deliberated on what to do with the limp, vulnerable boy beneath her. She squeezed her hand gently…well, part of him wasn’t so limp at all. He was pretty cute, she decided, and her ability to hypnotize him really turned her on. Her hand slid down to her own groin, like all the times before. Only now, she didn’t need to use her imagination, her fantasy had come true. John didn’t notice a thing, but she could barely keep from screaming as the orgasm hit her…

Several minutes later, Sandy looked down at her entranced plaything once more. She wondered how much she could get away with, before she was really abusing him. “I guess it’s fine, as long as he likes it too…” she said to herself, decisively.

“John,” she began again, “how do you feel?”

It took him a moment to answer, his mouth and mind sluggish from so much relaxation. “….goood…”

“John, do you know what I’ve done to you?”

“…hyp…hypnotized me…” the entranced boy mumbled.

“Do you like that I’ve hypnotized you?” Her heart was racing. “Do you like feeling this way? Do you want me to make you feel this way again?”

“…yyesss…”

She sighed with relief. “John, I’m going to bring you out of your trance soon. But before then, I want you to do something for me. Will you do something just for me, since I’ve made you feel so good?”

“…yesss…”

“I want you to forget that I just hypnotized you. It’s so easy, so easy to forget. That memory is so heavy, so very heavy. Just let it slip away, you don’t need it anymore…just let it go, so easy…it’s almost gone now…fading away,” Sandy murmured seductively. “and now it’s completely gone,” she said, and snapped her fingers on the last word. You can’t remember ever being hypnotized…but you find yourself very interested in it.

Sandy pulled John’s pants back up and climbed off of him. She knew he wouldn’t suspect a thing. “John,” she said, “I want you to allow yourself to begin to drift back out of your deep, deep trance. And as you drift up, you know that you can no longer remember what just happened. Let yourself come up now, as I count down…5…4…3…2…1…wide awake.”

Sandy snapped her fingers. John looked at her, startled. “Sorry Sandy, I guess I must have zoned out…what were we talking about?”

“I was just wondering if you could maybe rub my feet…” Sandy trailed off, and punctuated her sentence with a sweet smile. She placed her socked feet in his lap, one after the other before he had a chance to respond. She smiled at him once more as he began to massage them. His eyes wandered around the room, taking it all in. His gaze was inevitably drawn back to the nubile goddess sitting across from him. She had picked up a book from her night stand and was leafing through it.

“What are you reading about?” he asked.

“Hypnosis,” Sandy replied. The word rang a bell for John – suddenly, he was interested. Sandy noticed this. “Have you ever been hypnotized, John?”

“No…” he answered.

“You sound like you’re pretty interested in it…is that true?” Sandy felt the excitement building up inside her again. She knew where this was headed, even if he didn’t.

“…well…I guess so…” he said, tentatively.

“I think it’s really fascinating,” Sandy said, assertively. “I mean to feel so relaxed, so completely utterly relaxed that you can just let go of your conscious mind…so relaxed that you can just drift, and give in to every suggestion the hypnotist tells you…mmm, I just find that so…alluring…don’t you?” She saw how John was hanging on her every word, totally focused on her. “Wouldn’t it be great to have someone make you feel like that?” Sandy looked at John expectantly.

“Yeahh…” answered John, dreamily.

“Well John,” Sandy went on, putting down her book, “if you really want to, I could maybe do that for you…”

John gasped quietly. “You…would you…do that…to me?”

Sandy spoke softly, enticingly, “all you have to do is ask…”

John gulped nervously, but was decisive when he spoke. “Please hypnotize me, Sandy,”

“Of course,” the lovely teenager answered. She stood up and walked gracefully to her dresser, her back toward John. She opened the top drawer, and took something out. The first thing John saw when she turned around was the crystal pendant that now dangled from her hand. She returned to the bed, and sat down facing John.

Chapter 3

“I’m going to have you focus on this,” Sandy said, raising the pendant to dangle at John’s eye level. “Can you do that for me, John? Just stare deep into its center. Find the point in the exact middle of the crystal, and don’t take your eyes off of it for any reason until I tell you to.” Sandy began to swing the crystal back and forth as she talked. “And all you need to do is relax…take a deep breath now, and as you let it out feel it carrying away all the tension in your body. All of your stress, all of your worries, they’re drifting away, just drifting away. And you’re drifting too. As you focus even more on the crystal, you feel yourself drifting into it, being pulled in by the beautiful patterns the light makes. And as you allow your mind to be pulled in, you feel your body getting heavier. Your arms and legs are just too heavy, too tired and heavy and relaxed to move. Your eyelids are sooo heavy, it’s getting sooo hard to keep them open…but you know that you m ust, you must keep all of your attention focused on the crystal and my voice.”

John’s eyes were fluttering. He was going down even faster than Sandy had expected. She changed the pace of her induction, her silky voice taking him down faster. “I’m going to count down from 5, and when I get to the number 1 you’re going to let your eyes close, and sink deep, deep down into a relaxing sleep.”

“5…your eyes are so heavy, so very heavy, but you simply cannot take them off of the crystal…

4…your whole entire body is overwhelmed with relaxation…every muscle letting go, releasing…

3…my voice relaxes you so much…let it continue to take you down, sooo deeep…

2…almost there…

1…let your eyes close and your mind sink all the way down as you drop into an irresistible relaxing sleep.”

John’s eyes dropped shut instantly. Sandy lowered the crystal. She was still thrilled by the power she held over him, but now wanted something more. “This feels good, doesn’t it John? It feels so verrry good,” she purred. “And from now on it’s going to be easy for you to feel this good. Any time I snap my fingers and say the word ‘trance’, you’re going to drop all the way down into this wonderful feeling of relaxation. Each time it happens, you’ll go even deeper, deeper than ever before…so relaxed, responding only to my voice. Now John, let yourself rise back up…back out of this state…coming up at your own pace, each breath making you more and more awake…whenever you’re ready, open your eyes and wake up completely.”

A few moments later, John’s eyes opened. “How was that?” Sandy asked.

“wow…that was really something, Sandy…”

This time it was Sandy who was looking at her feet bashfully. “John,” she began, “I was wondering if…you could…maybe…help me do that…” She actually blushed a little as she said what he knew she was thinking: “Help me be hypnotized. I’ve tried it on myself a lot of times, but…I always wanted someone else to do it to me.”

“Sure,” John said without hesitating. The two teens changed positions: Sandy lying down, and John sitting next to her. At her direction, he lifted the crystal above her pretty face. “What do you want me to tell you to do when you’re under?” John asked, innocently. He had absolutely no idea how much this turned Sandy on.

Sandy licked her lips; it was suggestive, but not overtly so. “Anything you want,” she said as she focused her eyes onto the crystal, which began to swing. Back and forth, she followed it, like so many times before. She was barely aware of John’s voice telling her to relax more and more. Back and forth, back and forth, each pass took her deeper and deeper, lulling her into a bottomless trance. She tried, for a moment, to resist, to see how it felt. But it was too late; the crystal kept swinging, coaxing her further and further into the spell she had woven for herself. John watched as her eyes dropped shut. He wondered what he should do. He recalled the last 3 words she said: “Anything you want”. Did she really mean it? He decided to start small.

“Sandy, your feet are beginning to get very sensitive to pleasurable sensations. They’re so sensitive, even the slightest touch makes you feel wonderful.” He scooted down to the foot of the bed, and slowly ran his palm up her left sole, from heel to toe. The sigh she emitted told him that she liked it. “You know that you’re very pretty, don’t you, Sandy? Yes, you’re very pretty, very sexy. Yes, you feel very sexy…but the part of you that feels sexiest is your feet. Every inch of skin feels so sexy, so nice. Soon, you’re going to wake up. And when you do, you’ll find that your feet are so sensitive and so sexy that having them massaged will be more pleasurable than anything you’ve ever imagined. Now, when I snap my fingers, you’ll wake up, but remember nothing from the moment you were hypnotized. The next time I snap my fingers, you’ll find yourself instantly back in this deep hypnotic trance. 3…2…1…” John trailed off, and snapped.

Sandy’s eyes drifted open and focused on John. “mmm…” she said with a grin, “that was nice.” She sat for a moment, just looking at him. “So…what suggestions did you give me?”

“That’s a secret,” John answered. “Here, I’ll rub your feet while you try to guess.”

A mischievous smile formed at the corners of Sandy’s sweet lips. She lifted her feet up, allowing John to move in front of her, and plopped them down in his lap. She opened her mouth, as if to say something, to guess what he had suggested. But before she could speak, a sharp gasp came out. John had begun to massage her sock-covered feet.

Sandy’s back arched. Were her parents not away for the weekend, they would have been startled by the loud moan that left her lips. Every muscle in her body tightened as the first orgasm overtook her. John kept rubbing her feet. He had expected it to turn her on, but never guessed that she would be this responsive. Sandy’s hands clenched the bedspread, as if she was hanging on for dear life. A second orgasm hit her, with screaming delight. She tried to pull her feet up away from John, the erotic pleasure just too much to handle. But he held on. He leaned over Sandy, her right leg propped against his shoulder, her left in his hands. He looked into her eyes as she came one more time, harder than ever, and the two collapsed as one. John was lying on top of Sandy now, and his eyes came to rest on her beautiful lips. He looked into her eyes for a moment. And they kissed, for the first time, long and deep.

Chapter 4

John sat at a table in the high school’s quad, using his free period to study. It was a beautiful spring day, but the weather did not capture John’s attention. As he looked up from his work, his focus was on a lovely young girl walking across the quad. He waved to her; Sandy waved back, and flashed him a million-dollar smile as she walked over to a group of her friends at another table. John turned his chair, so he could work facing them. He tried to work, but thinking about Sandy made it hard to concentrate. He looked up, gazing wistfully at her. She was sitting on the other table, idly swinging her feet as she chatted with her friends. They were all pretty girls, but Sandy was exceptionally gorgeous. Her long hair was down, cascading over her lovely tanned shoulders, revealed by the halter top she wore. John’s gaze drifted down to her breathtaking chest. “My god,” he thought to himself, “she’s amazing.” His eyes now traced a path down her supple legs. Sandy’s j eans covered up her best feature, but John’s imagination didn’t mind filling in the blanks.

John’s gaze was drawn to a flash of white. With each swing of Sandy’s foot, her jeans lifted up for a fraction of a second. And for that fraction of a second, John was able to glimpse her sock. He tingled as the realization struck him. He tried not to blush, tried to hide the hint of a tent beginning to form in his lap. And he settled in to watch. Sandy’s foot swung up, and John tried to see what kind of socks she was wearing that day. He couldn’t see well enough to tell. Most people wouldn’t care, but it was different for John. He had a sock fetish; it mattered to him. Sandy knew this, knew exactly what her socks could do to him. She used it to play games with him, she liked the thrill of manipulating John that way.

Sandy’s foot went up, and back down. A casual, idle swing. And at the peak of it, a tantalizing glimpse at the object of John’s lust: Sandy’s bright white sock. He focused on her foot, watching the path it traced, waiting to see that one, faint glimpse again. Watching, fixated as her foot swung back and forth. He tuned out everything around him, his entire mind straining to focus more intently on the motion of her foot. Back and forth. Back, and forth. Over and over, John watched. At the top of each arc, a sexual vision. A kiss of erotic promise, for John. Back. And forth. Up, and down. The repetitive motion drew John in, absorbed all of his attention. He needed to see what kind of sock adorned Sandy’s foot. No matter how hard he tried, he could not let himself look away until he saw. And so, his eyes followed her ankle back and forth. Each time her leg went up, John’s pulse did the same, hoping to finally see. And each time her foot dropped back down, it p ulled John with it. Back and forth. His eyes began to droop.

When Sandy’s friends all went off to their classes, she looked over at John. He had collapsed right on his open textbook. Only then did Sandy notice her leg’s movement, and understand what had happened. The realization ignited her deepest fetish, and arousal filled her mind. She had hypnotized John, without so much as a word. She hopped lightly down off the table, and crossed the now-deserted quad to where her boyfriend lay, entranced.

“Jo-ohn,” she whispered softly into his ear as she leant over him. “Can you hear me?”

John’s lips silently formed the word ‘yes’. Sandy’s arousal flared upon seeing her slave so effortlessly entranced. She decided that it could not wait, and quickly came up with a plan.

“John, in a moment I’m going to snap my fingers. When I do, you will suddenly find yourself awake. You will wait for me to leave the quad, and then you will follow me home. You’ll stay a few yards behind me, and it will seem like the most normal thing in the world. Do you understand?” John struggled once more to murmur ‘yes’.

Sandy picked up her backpack, turned away from John, and snapped her fingers. He watched her shapely hips as she sauntered away, never looking back. John quickly gathered up his things and walked after her. He couldn’t see the devious grin on Sandy’s beautiful face. He could see the rest of her, though, and it was a sight he always enjoyed. His eyes caressed her firm, tight ass. Eventually, however, John’s gaze dropped to her feet, as it always did. He was enchanted by what he saw.

Sandy was walking quickly, wasting no time. And as she took each step, she knew exactly what John was seeing. These jeans were just a little too short, and as her leg stretched back with each step, they lifted up just a bit. She knew this gave John a quick peek at her socks, and after what had just happened in the quad, that was exactly what she wanted to do. She could tell exactly what was running through his mind. He watched her take each step, intensely focused on her feet. And with each step that Sandy took, John got his reward. A glimpse at the soft, white, cotton heaven that encased his girlfriend’s sexy feet. Each of these moments brought John a buzz of mental arousal. With each step she took, he could do less and less to take his eyes off of Sandy’s feet, for fear that he would miss this thrilling sight.

And so John watched. With each step that Sandy took, he focused more and more on her seductive feet. He stared, longingly, as the hem of her pants drifted up, and then back down. Up, and it revealed what he wanted to see. Then back down, eclipsing it once more. Over and over again, John watched, completely engrossed. The hypnotic rhythm of Sandy’s shapely legs occupied his whole attention.

John dimly realized that the motion that captivated him had now stopped. He began to return to his senses. His face turned bright red as comprehension dawned on him. He had been so intently focused on Sandy’s socks that he unwittingly followed her. Now, they had reached her house. Sandy stood on her lawn, looking right into John’s eyes.

“Look, Sandy, I’m sorry. I dunno what came over—”

A smile formed on Sandy’s luscious lips when he began. He was unable to finish, as she approached him and stopped his sentence with a single slow, deep kiss.

“I know, John.” Sandy took his hand, turned, and led him into the house. She set down her backpack, and motioned him to do the same. She was silent as she sauntered into the living room, beckoning John to follow with a single finger. John was confused, but did so.

Sandy took a seat on the couch, crossed her legs, and began to sway her foot back and forth. She looked into John’s eyes, and flashed him a smile that made his heart soar. He smiled back. “So…” Sandy began, “do you want to….?” She gestured toward her foot.

“Yeah, of course.” John hurriedly knelt in front of her, and began to untie her sneaker.

“You’ve been thinking about this moment all day, haven’t you, John?”

“Mm-hmm”

“Does it turn you on, John? Of course it does. I know how you’ve been craving this moment since you first saw me this morning. And I like it. I REALLY like it…” Sandy purred in John’s ear as he finished untying the knot. “Go ahead, take it off.”

John slipped his girlfriend’s show off slowly, gingerly, reverently. He didn’t even hear the noise it made as he dropped it to the floor; he was completely engrossed by the beautiful socked foot now in front of him. Her socks were white, with grey stripes running along the bottom, and a sports company logo on the side where they rose just to the middle of Sandy’s perfectly-shaped ankle. They were soft, and new; John had been with Sandy when she bought them. She had taken him shopping with her. He had flushed with arousal when she told him she was buying socks, and nearly lost it right there in the store when she insisted that he examine each pair to help her decide what would look sexiest on her feet. John had sheepishly muttered that any socks were sexy once she put them on. Sandy had giggled, much to his embarrassment, and then made him turn away while she picked several pairs to surprise him. John was seeing these socks for the first time, on his goddess’ perfect f eet. He brought his lips to her toes for a soft kiss.

Sandy was loving this. She could tell from the far-away look in John’s eyes and his heavy breathing that he was already in a trance. She marveled at herself. He was completely mesmerized, and she hadn’t even needed to say or do anything. She was just naturally hypnotic. And it thrilled her.

“John,” she murmured in her own incredibly seductive way, “take off the other shoe”. John reacted slowly, his hands releasing her foot and his struggling with the laces as she offered him her other shoe. At last he succeeded, and Sandy’s sneaker tumbled to the floor with its mate. John sluggishly kissed this sock too.

Words formed on John’s lips: “Thank you, mistress.” Sandy’s hand slid down her pants immediately. She loved being called mistress. She needed to cum, needed sexual release as much as John did. Her foot found its way down John’s chest to his crotch. The feel of his warm, throbbing hardness under his pants aroused her even further. Her other foot gently lifted John’s chin, and she stared deep into his eyes.

“Trance, John,” Sandy snapped her fingers as she spoke the words that would take him from his current light trance into a deep hypnotic sleep. “John,” she continued, “when I snap my fingers you’ll be fully awake. And the first thing you’ll do is make me come.” Snap. John’s eyes flicked open instantly. He went to work immediately, undoing Sandy’s jeans as she fumbled with her top. She finished first, and together they stripped the jeans off of her incredibly sexy legs. John began to kiss Sandy’s toes through her sock. From there, his tongue marched a long, slow path up the top of her foot, to her calf, and up her calf to her knee. Sandy gasped as the chain of wet kisses traveled along her inner thigh. John planted one slow kiss on her panties; a taste, to whet her sexual appetite even more.

He pulled her panties down, down along her beautiful legs that never seemed to end, past her sexy little feet, and let them drop on the floor. The buildup was getting to Sandy, her breathing accelerating. She squirmed and moaned as John took his time in moving up her other leg. At last, his tongue was inside her. Her moans increased in intensity, reaching a feverish pitch as he teased her clit with his tongue. She crossed her sock-clad feet behind his back as she felt the orgasm rising. It hit her, blew her away. She screamed, clutching the sofa cushions.

“Whew,” Sandy said a moment later, after catching her breath, “that was amazing, John.”

“Thanks,” John replied happily. Sandy interrupted him before he could say anything more: “And now, it’s my turn.” Before John could react, he heard a word that hit him like a ton of bricks: ‘trance’. Sandy watched as her lover sank back into the couch. “Yes, that’s it,” she cooed, “just allow yourself to go down…relaxing deeper, and deeper…so deep for me now. Can you hear me, John?”

“uh-huh,” mumbled John.

“Good, that’s very good,” Sandy continued. “Just let my words surround you, and soak into your mind like water into a sponge.” As Sandy’s voice unwound John’s mind, her hands were unzipping his pants. His erection sprung free. Sandy began to fondle it gently. “Oooh, John, you’re very turned on…you’re so very aroused by me right now, aren’t you?” John mumbled again. “Well, John, I’m going to get you even more aroused now. You’d like that, wouldn’t you? Of course you would. You’d like that so very much, so very very much. And it’s so easy to do, John. All you have to do is listen to my words. They draw all the tension, all the stress out of your body. Feel all of the tension in your fingers, in your toes…feel all of the tension in the rest of your body trickling down, down, into your cock. All the tension built up from the day, flowing out of your body, and into your cock. It makes it even harder. I feel it getting even harder just for me as you obey my words. Having all this tension in your cock makes it more sensitive…it’s soooo much more sensitive now. You can’t feel anything except the overwhelming pleasure in your cock.”

Sandy slid off of the couch and onto her knees between John’s legs, her hand gently caressing his rigid member the whole time. “Now, John, when I snap my fingers, you’ll wake up…wide awake and so alert…so aware of the infinite pleasure in your cock, and nothing else.” With that she snapped her fingers.

John awoke into the deep blue pools of Sandy’s eyes. They gleamed with mischievous joy. She kissed his cock. A gentle kiss, right on the tip. Then a deeper, wet kiss. She took the head into her mouth. Then took it deeper. Over, and over, her head bobbed up and down. John watched his girlfriend sucking his penis, her eyes gleefully smiling at him the whole time. And Sandy watched her boyfriend, floating in the throes of her hypnotically enhanced ministrations. Sandy clicked her fingers; John came.