The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Santa Baby

By Hypnofur

It was Christmas that set her off. Well, the company Christmas party to be exact. It was the first time that she ever met Kyle’s wife, Christie. Beautiful, blonde, perfect Christie. It was of no surprise to Sam that Christie was cold to her. Most women would not like their handsome, powerful husbands having an Executive Assistant named Sam when it stood for Samantha, not Samuel. Especially when they looked like Kyle’s Samantha. Plus, it was clear that Kyle was going out of his way NOT to look at Sam, which was not lost on his wife. Christie’s unfriendly demeanor was understandable, but little did she know that her terse behavior was the nail in her coffin.

As she drove home from the Christmas party, alone, Sam flipped on the radio. Santa baby was playing. What a song. It was Sam’s favorite Christmas song. She loved the power that the singer had over her “Santa”. He was showering her with gifts, he was clearly so under her spell. Sam had always loved that song, that imagery. Yet, here she was, driving home alone while her “Santa”, Kyle, was going home with Christie. In a few days, he’d wake up on Christmas with her. He probably bought her so many gifts. They’d probably go to her family’s house for dinner. The perfect couple. All while Sam was in her apartment, alone? It was too much to bare.

Slip a sable under the tree, for me…

The lyrics sparked a wicked fire within Sam, she knew that tomorrow, Christmas eve, would be the day that she made Kyle her Santa, once and for all.

The entire company was off on Christmas Eve. Kyle and Christie were as happy as could be as they got ready that morning. They had last minute gifts to pick up for friends and family. They planned to have lunch at their favorite spot, which was decorated so nicely for Christmas. It was all going to be so lovely.

Moments before leaving the house, Kyle got a text from Sam.

Sam: Hi Kyle, do you have minute?

Kyle: Hey. Can it wait until after Xmas? Trying to be off today.

Sam: Sounds like you’ll be busy.

Kyle: Yeah. Last minute gifts and stuff with Christie

Sam: All that shopping will make you so tired. Let me know if you want me to RELAX you later.

A wave washed over Kyle as he read the word RELAX from Sam. He loved when Sam relaxed him. Sometimes it was the only way he could get through a day. She would come into his office, and get behind him. She would massage his shoulders, his temples. She would sooth him and relax him. It felt so good. So good.

But he couldn’t go there today. It was Christmas Eve, he had to be with Christie. No, he wanted to be with Christie. Right? He didn’t want to be with Sam, letting her relax him… listening to her voice. At least, he knew he shouldn’t want to be with her. He tried to think of something to type back. Some way to get off the hook so he could go with Christie. He kept trying to type “no”

Sam could see the three dots on her I phone, she knew he was typing back. It was time to strike!

Sam: You need it Kyle. You need me to RELAX you.

Kyle read her words and felt the need. God, he did need it. He needed it so much. But Christie…

Sam: Kyle tell me that you want me to RELAX you. Tell me now.

Kyle felt his thumbs moving of their own volition.

Kyle: I want you to relax me.

Sam: Yes, you need it Kyle. You need it so badly. Tell Christie you need to go to the office to deal with a client emergency. Be at the office in an hour.

Kyle couldn’t resist. Christie was furious. Kyle left her fuming in the living room and headed to the office. There was only one car in the parking lot. It was Sam’s. She was in his office, standing behind his desk chair as he walked in. She looked amazing. So fucking hot. Kyle knew he couldn’t think that way, but she did. She had on a black velvet dress and high heeled gray suede boots.

“Come let me RELAX you Kyle, you need it so badly….” Sam said with a devilish look on her face.

Kyle’s legs marched him to his chair, even though his heart told him this was a bad idea. But soon, he was in his office chair, with Sam behind him, telling him to stare at a spot in the wall.

Sam smiled as she looked down at her prey. Her perfectly manicured fingers found his temples and started gently massaging. “You’re responding perfectly now, Kyle. Now let yourself be aware of just that la- a-ast little bit of resistance in your eyelids ... that la-a-ast tiny bit of tension as your eyelids feel so-o-o-o intolerably heavy ... oh yes, I see they are hot and flushed as they want to close ... you will lo-o-o-ove this experience, Kyle. I know how go-o-od it feels to give up all control, your heavy, heavy eyelids are so-o-o leaden as you respond only to me, Kyle ... feel them burn now? Yes-s-s ...ever so heavy! ... they are watering and burning ... watering and burning so-o-o-o badly ... you feel that any second they must close down softly and drowsily, Kyle ... you love drifting and floating ... so impossibly heavy aren’t they? ... you may begin to yield now ... go a-a- allll the way down. Deep into trance for me. Deep into hypnotic trance for Samantha. There is only my voice. Only my power. Only my will. Only Samantha.

You are falling deeply under my power Kyle. Deeply under my power, under my control. Your desire for me can no longer be resisted. Your desire to please me can no longer be controlled. You want so desperately to be near me, to please me, to serve me. Your lust for me controls you. I control you. Samantha controls you. You desire only Samantha. You get hard only for Samantha. I am your queen, your goddess!” Samantha almost shouted.

She was so worked up, so turned on by the power. She had been hypnotizing him for weeks, slowly building his dependence on her “relaxation techniques.” Slowly building his desire for her. He had been having dreams about serving her, dreams about pleasing her. Dreams about fucking her. Yet he didn’t know the source of the dreams. He didn’t know why his attraction to her kept growing and growing, despite his love for Christie. But Sam knew, she knew exactly what she was doing, it was just a matter of time before she would strike. She had dreamed about this herself, and now it was a reality.

Soon Sam was awoken from his trance. Samantha was on his lap, with her arms around his neck. He was hard as a rock. He looked deep into her eyes before she moved in for a deep, passion kiss. It seemed to last forever. When it finally broke, he simply asked “How can I serve you?”

For the first time, Sam said nothing, instead she brought his hand to her wet pussy. Understanding his unspoken order, he began to work her clit. A little more firmly he rubbed now, sending shivers through her body as she climaxed. She had been so close all day, never mind during his hypnotic induction. She knew the slightest touch would get her off. She also knew that wouldn’t be the end of it.

She moaned like a sexual woman would moan, as she felt two fingers being stuffed into her steaming pussy. She laughed to herself as she figured Christie would never moan like that. She began to buck her hips wildly against his hand as she coated his fingers with her creamy wetness.

He used her cum to make her clit wet and slick then continued to play with her, her pleasure being his only desire in the world.

Cumming hard, she wrapped her arms around him clutching his body tightly to hers.

“Have you ever licked Christie’s pussy?” she whispered in his ear.

“No, I’ve never done that with anyone” he admittedly honestly.

Sam was disappointed, that he was inexperienced, but it was of no matter. He was going to learn.

“Make me cum with your tongue. Do it now!” she said as he sat on his desk and opened her legs to him. He moved in and kissed her; first her thighs, then slowly he slipped his tongue between her lips. His long tongue slipped inside her and she spread even wider for him. He then moved to her now hard clit. First licking, then sucking it into his mouth. Slowly to begin with, then faster and faster.

She began to buck her hips against his tongue as her orgasm grew within her. Then she lost it; moaning his name loudly, she creamed all over his quick tongue.

As she climaxed, he slipped two fingers into her juicy pussy, causing her to cum even harder. With his other hand he spread her lips and continued kissing and licking her clit. His mind in a one track frenzy to bring her pleasure.

She pulled down her velvet dress, freeing her hot tits. Taking them in her hands, she began rolling and playing with her rock hard nipples, while her pussy leaked its juices all over his tongue.

Her clit was throbbing now as his tongue kept flicking over it. He sucked it into his mouth, held it there and used his tongue on it some more.

She came violently, shaking and shuddering and moaning that he belonged to her now. She then told him to fuck her better than he ever fucked Christie.

His cock was rock hard and he slid it between her swollen and slick lips. He was rubbing it up and down her pussy lips, getting it wet with her cum.

She reached down taking him in her hands and guided him to her slick opening.

He pushed gently and slipped the head in. Just the head; then he stopped, holding it there, he kissed her. Then slowly he pushed again, slipping more of his cock into her.

She felt her pussy start to stretch and the feeling made her cum. As she got off, he pressed more of himself into her. She wrapped her arms around him moaning loudly. She spread her legs as wide as she could for him, taking him fully inside her. She felt so full, so stretched open.

They kissed as he ground his hips against hers. She was wild now. Thrusting hard and deep into her, he made her cum over and over again.

His hand found her tits and began to play with them, paying special attention to her sensitive nipples. He began to fuck her with wild abandon.

She shook and trembled in his arms. She felt him start to swell within her and she knew he was close. Lifting her hips to meet his thrusts, she took every inch of him, cumming hard on his thick cock again.

Feeling her pussy cream all over his meat was too much for him. He desperately wanted to cum, but he somehow knew he couldn’t without her permission. When she finally granted it, he exploded deep within her pussy, filling her with his hot cum.

As they came down they looked into each other’s eyes. “Time to slip a sable under my tree…” Sam said with a wicked laugh.

An hour later, they were in Sobol’s furs. Samantha was in the sable Kyle had purchased for her. He was rock hard again as he looked at her in it. His phone kept beeping and beeping, but he ignored it.

“Read me your text” Sam said.

Kyle obeyed. “It’s Christie. She’s asking where I am, reminding me that it is Christmas Eve.”

Sam thought about having Kyle take a picture of her and send it to Christie. That would serve the prissy blonde bitch right. However, she resisted. That sort of thing would be perfect ammunition for the soon to be hired divorce lawyers. She had to be smart.

“Tell her you forgot to buy a Secret Santa gift for me...” Sam laughed. She knew that alone would be enough to ruin Christie’s Christmas.

Six months later, there was one more little thing… a ring…