The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sara’s Downfall Part II

Sara rushed home to get ready for dinner. Entering the house, she poured herself a drink and headed to her closet. After a few sips, calm washed over her, she slowed down, but quickly began to feel the reemergence of sexual arousal. “Not now,” she whispered, taking another sip from her glass. However, the ache just seemed to grow with each passing minute. As she slipped the blouse and skirt off of her body, she again realized how sensitive her skin receptors had become. The mere brushing of the skin’s surface caused a response. Then her mind posed the question—I wonder how pinching my nipple would feel? Immediately, her fingers gripped one and then both nipples through the fabric of her bra and pinched hard. Electricity ripped through her body and a moan shot from her mouth....“aaahhh.”

Sara shook her head clearing it for a second. Her mind said, get dressed, but she was slower as each movement seemed to trigger some sort of physical response. lipping out of her bra and panties, she looked at the reflection of her naked body in the mirror. She realized her pussy was bare and questioned, when did I shave like that? She liked the look. She could almost see it glistening with moisture. On a whim, she slid a finger through the folds and then brought it to her nose where her own rich scent field her nostrils. God she was aroused. When she quickly slipped the finger between her lips, she swooned as her tongue swirled over the finger capturing a little of her own taste. “Enough, one side of her mind screamed, what are you doing.”

Hunting through her lingerie drawer, Sara found what she was looking for: a pink lace bra and panty set that left little to the imagination. As she slipped into the clothes, her sexual arousal almost peaked. Again, she murmured, “please not now.” Finishing getting dressed without touching again was a struggle, a struggle she was in danger of losing every time her fingers brushed over her skin. Slipping into a dress and heels, Sara finished with her makeup, a spritz of perfume and was out the door.

Arriving a few minutes early, Sara stood at the bar and ordered a Cosmo. As she sipped on it she took stock of the situation. Immediately, two things shot through her mind: she was incredibly horny and there was a lot of cock attached to good looking men in the room. As she sipped her drink, her pussy was busy weeping lubricant preparing her body for what was to come. Then she saw Rachel enter and the world stopped for a moment. “Holy shit,” was all she managed to say.

Walking across the room to her was a Greek Goddess disguised as Rachel. Every eye in the room turned to look at her. Sara must have had a stunned look on her face as Rachel walked up and hugged her tightly. Sara’s first thought was ‘god her body feels soft and warm,’ followed quickly by, ‘I love her perfume.’ After quick pecks on the cheek, Rachel ordered a wine and they were off to their table. Sara followed and as they walked across the room, she found that she could not keep her eyes off of her friends ass....Sara noticed every hip movement and sway.

At the table, Sara probed on what had happened. She asked questions and Rachel answered. She found out that her friend’s concern that her research was being stolen or misused was unfounded. After getting away with family, she spent four days at a company coastal research lab where she was familiarized with other projects, made to understand how her work fit in and loved every minute of it. When Sara asked her about her new look, Rachel raved about the experimental spa at the facility and the new skin products she tested. In fact, Rachel said she looked at felt years younger. Sara was amazed and agreed. Throughout dinner Rachel told Sara how she decided to take time for herself, to enjoy life and to find pleasure wherever she could. When she mentioned the word pleasure, she reached out and clasped Sara’s hand and smiled at her. Instead of pulling her hand away, Sara sat there amazed at the changes she was witnessing.

Excusing herself to use the ladies room, Rachel called Jameson and received her instructions. Outwardly, she looked calm. Behind the smiling mask, Rachel was screaming, she did not want to drag her friend into her own living hell, but she knew it was too late. The level of drugs in Sara’s system made the end result indisputable. There was no escape. Walking back to the table, she refreshed her perfume and the scent immediately caught Sara’s attention. “What is that scent called.”

“Aphrodite, named after the Greek goddess of love and sensuality. Smiling, Rachel asked, “would you like to try some.”

“That would be wonderful, but would it clash with what I have on?” Without waiting for Sara to finish her statement, Rachel put two sprays into the air around Sara’s face. Given her friend was talking, she was sure that Sara would inhale the spray. As she watched Sara’s face, the effect was immediate. Sara became quiet, calm, and compliant. Rachel talked in a low voice to her and within minutes, they were leaving the establishment and climbing into Rachel’s car.

When Sara recovered from the spray, she was sitting in a facility she had never seen before. She saw the security chief Jameson, the firm’s new CEO, and associated board members. Rachel was also there.

“Where am I?” Jameson explained they were in the firm’s new coastal research facility and that she was a guest for the next 4-5 days. When Sara objected, Jameson quieted her with a simple, “it is a condition of your future employment.” That was enough to give Sara pause. “Now”Jameson continued, “let’s expose you to what we have been doing.” Coffee was placed in front of Sara which she sipped out of habit. Rachel wanted to yell no, but could not and watched as her friend sipped to her own demise.

As Sara sipped her coffee, she was exposed to Project Aphrodite. It did not take long for her to understand both the implications and the illegality of the research. The end state would be a person totally under the control of the other, dependent on the drug, and unable to make any moral judgments at all in public, but deep inside they would retain their own personality and morality, locked in the Aphrodite complex........a private hell where they had center stage seats to their own demise and degradation. With that, Sara looked at the board and said, “have you all gone mad?” In response, she got knowing smiles.

As she sat there and tried to push up from the chair, Sara noticed her limbs refused to work. Her eyes showed her confusion. “Don’t worry,” Jameson said, “it is a temporary effect to the drug in your coffee. We just need you in your seat for the presentation.”

With that he started.

“Sara, you are a brilliant researcher and beautiful to boot; unfortunately, you compromised the compartmentation of the project. When you dug into Rachel’s files, you became a loose end that needed to be fixed.”

“As you can clearly see, Rachel has changed. With those words, Rachel stood up and walked over to Jameson. “Although inside the Aphrodite like exterior she has a fully functioning mind with memories, she responds as programmed. Rachel is ours to use and control now, almost a puppet on a string.” With that, he looked at the smiling Rachel and asked her to strip. As she did, she calmly told Sara about the drug breakthrough and how it effects the human brain and body. As Sara watched in horrified fascination, she saw her friend stand naked before the board. She begged Rachel to snap out of it as if there was any recovery possible. To her horror, Rachel then displayed a chart on the screen showing Sara’s doses and lab notes. “As you can clearly see, Sara, your exposure has intensified in the last few days beyond the tipping point, the effects are now irreversible.” She smiled as she made that statement.

Sara was overwhelmed, “what do you mean irreversible?”

Jameson smiled and calmly stated, “Sara, you are the second human trial of the Aphrodite drug.”

With that, Rachel calmly reached down and took Sara’s arm. Holding it out, she found a vein, removing a syringe from the display case, she swabbed the skin and then injected her best friend with Aphrodite. The board applauded like madmen; Sara sat stunned as the drug swept into her already prepared system.

The effect was almost immediate. Sara felt a rush of arousal, far more intense then she felt from the smaller doses received earlier. Her nipples hardened, her pussy gushed and a huge moan escaped her lips. “Oh god,” she managed to murmur. Feeling returned to her arms and legs, but it made no difference, Sara was going nowhere. She was locked in an erotic world for the moment. When Jameson asked her to stand, she did....her mind screamed no, but her body responded. As she stood, she felt a wave of intense pleasure. Her mind immediately made the mind—body connection.....obedience equals pleasure. When Jameson told her to strip, despite her inner mind screaming, Sara’s hands slowly removed each item of clothing until she too was naked standing next to Rachel. The CEO looked up and simply stated “the two of you will be all our client needs to see to judge the success of our project.

With those words, Sara was told to lay on the boardroom table. Without hesitation she crawled into position. Her inner mind was conflicted; what was she doing? This is embarrassing; this is humiliating; I am a strong professional woman and a decision maker, I need to stop. As these thoughts filled her head, her body continued to crawl into position. As she obeyed, she felt rushes of pleasure shoot through her body. She could look down and see her nakedness reflect back at her from the polished surface; those images made her pussy glisten with arousal. At the center of the table, Sara lay on her back for all to see. Knowing eyes were on her, made Sara’s arousal grow and the screaming voices in her head fade away.

Jameson then put her through a series of tests which one after the other she executed to the amazement and amusement of the board. Sara showed zero inhibitions as she was asked to bring herself to orgasm. She moaned long and hard as tremors ripped through her muscles. When she was told to suck a cock, she sucked not one, not two, but three. When told to play with her ass, she quickly slid a vibrating plug into it. Finally, when told to eat pussy, she was soon in a locked 69 embrace with Rachel. Her arousal knew no bounds. The final test came when it was announced that Sara was still a virgin. Sara turned to the CEO and calmly begged for him to fuck her, to take her, and to show her new passion. Right there,she lost her virginity. Bent over the boardroom table, Sara was taken from behind, opened and filled with ropes of cum. She howled in orgasm over and over as the CEO pounded her pussy. All she could do is whimper words like “yes,” and “more,” and “harder, please.” When they were done, she put her fingers in her pussy and coating them with the combined juices, licked them with delight. The board applauded.

Inside Sara’s mind she had never been more humiliated in her life. She was still trying to wrap her hands around why her body was betraying her, when she was told to walk down to another lab room stark naked. Her clothes were taken, put in a bag and thrown away. “You will not be needing these anymore,” Jameson remarked. Sara calmly stood up and with a smile on her face, followed a researcher into another lab facility. Inside screams continued; unfortunately, screams of the mind cannot be heard.

Sara was placed into a bed at the new facility where an IV was quickly started. Rachel came into see her and adjusted the drip line. Rachel’s inner voice was screaming as was Sara’s, but in the physical world, Sara lay calmly, while Rachel insured the drugs flowed freely into her friend’s body. A vizor was placed over Sara’s eyes and earbuds over her head. The lights were turned down and with a press on the computer keyboard, Sara’s final conditioning began. Over the series of the next 48 hours, her mind was assaulted with image after image of obedience and pleasure. Her inhibitions were striped away piece by piece and in the end, Sara became a duplicate of Rachel ..... A sexual creature existing for the company’s pleasure.

At the end of her conditioning, Sara was kept sedated and turned over to the plastic surgery team. When they were done with her, Sara, like Rachel, was a head turner....almost goddess-like, a true “Aphrodite.” She had been changed forever.

Jameson was sitting in his office when he got the call. “Yes, perfect, please send her up as soon as she arrives.”

“Rachel, come in here, Sara is about to arrive.” Moments later Rachel, as stunning and sexy as ever entered Jameson’s office and took a seat.

“I can’t wait to see how she turned out,” whispered Rachel. Jameson had to chuckle as Rachel seemed to adapt more and more each day to her new personna. There was no longer any sign of inner turmoil.

A buzzer announced Sara’s arrival and walking through the door was a woman who even Jameson admitted was stunning. Gone was the young fresh researcher hiding behind her glasses. Present was a sexy, sophisticated woman who oozed sensuality.

“Good afternoon Sara, you look absolutely wonderful. Your vacation agreed with you.”

“Thank you Jameson, I have not felt better in years. Al that time to relax and ponder what I was going to do in life seems to have distressed me.”

“Well, have you considered our offer? We still believe that you and Rachel could become the model spokeswomen for Aphrodite. You will be well compensated, and I know how much you love to have eyes on you.”

“Are you trying to make me blush Jameson, as it is not working.”

“Seriously, Sara, how are you feeling?”

Without blushing or hesitating, Sara like Rachel in the previous week simply answered “horny.” Jameson laughed, clapped and commented “bravo my dear, we cannot be having that.” He stood, unzipped his pants and watched as Sara walked over, knelt as if it was the most natural thing in the world to do, and began sucking his dick. Even Jameson had to admit, the programming was getting better and better. Sara, inexperienced at sex weeks ago, was now giving head like a world class courtesan. As her lips wrapped around the head of his cock, Sara’s tongue swirled around and around the tip. She used her fingers to hold his shaft and gently stroked his balls. All Jameson could do was moan. Moans became louder and within minutes, The head of security was firing rope after rope of thick cum down the young researcher’s throat. Sara did not waste a drop. She had become a natural. Rachel, walked over to Sara and taking her head in her hands, deeply kissed her friend using her tongue to partake of Jameson’s seed. For his part, Jameson simply laughed and called them both “greedy girls.”

Sara was given her own apartment on the corporate campus. Both her and Rachel were walking billboards for the research and results. Her wardrobe became much more fashionable and her image was always camera ready. Whenever the company had to host an event for sponsors of the work, she attended and entertained special guests. Given her lack of inhibition and increased libido, no one ever left disappointed.

Jameson enjoyed toying with both Rachel and Sara, his Aphrodite girls as he called them. He allowed the research team to continue using the as test platforms for me versions of the drug. Little by little almost very know inhibition was programmed out of the women. Jameson would throw parties to test the latest results with Sara and Rachel being the guests of honor as the test subjects. When Jameson announced a young new researcher had joined the team, he winked at the two women. “My guess is that we will soon have three test subjects.” Rachel and Sara both smiled, but Sara’s internal memories still caused her to evoke the silent scream. She wanted nothing to do with the corruption of another reacher, but knew she was helpless to stop it.