The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sasha

(part 1)

(mc, hyp, mf, fd, cons, bond)

WARNING: The usual disclaimers and warnings apply. The characters in this story have sex; if that offends you or for some reason you are Not Allowed to read about such things, stop now. The events in this story might not be moral or even possible; the point is to give you a hot fantasy, not a blueprint for life.

* * *

She caught me looking. The speaker at the lecture wasn’t very exciting, or even very bright as far as I could tell, so instead of listening to another science fiction convention panelist wax unoriginal about the evils of Big Government, I was checking out the cute goth babe across the aisle. But she noticed me looking at her.

Oops. I feigned nonchalance, letting my gaze travel casually past her eyes and over the people in the next few rows ahead of her, as if I were looking for something or casually glancing around. Not staring at her nipples poking up under the soft thin cotton of her Bauhaus t-shirt. Nope, not me. I am the picture of innocence.

I sneaked a glance back at her, to see if she’d bought it. Yikes! She was staring directly at me with one eyebrow raised and a half-laughing, half-stern expression on her face, as if to say, “I saw you ogling my breasts, young man, don’t try to deny it.” Then she winked.

Mortified, I forced my eyes back to the speaker, and slowly slid down in my seat, feeling my ears burning. Maybe the talk would end soon, and I could sneak away when everyone stood up. For the rest of the lecture, I only glanced her way once more, out of the corner of my eye... to see her stealing a sidelong look at me, eyes dancing, straight-faced but with the corner of her mouth turned up as if she were barely avoiding a snicker.

When everyone stood up to leave, I quickly scooted down the row of chairs in the other direction, not looking her way. I melded into the crowd milling towards the exit... and ran into her by the door.

“Hi! Did you enjoy the lecture?” she asked with a grin.

“Um, it was... interesting.”

“Really? I didn’t think he had much to say. And he took a long time saying it, too. Oh, well, another panel wasted. I’m Sasha, but people sometimes call me Sash.”

“Um, hi Sasha. I’m John.” I held out my hand.

“Yeah, that’s what it says on your nametag. That’s a cool hat, John.”

“Oh! Um... thanks...” I was looking straight into her eyes, one of the biggest, most captivating pairs of blue eyes I’ve ever seen. The sort of eyes that make you half-afraid to look into them, for fear you’ll forget to ever look away. And that intense gaze was focused completely on me. A shiver ran up my spine. A delicious shiver, all the way up to my shoulder and out my arm to my hand, which was...

Which was strange. She had never actually taken my hand, but had lightly brushed her fingertips along the inside and then the back of my hand, making my whole arm tingle. Just now her fingertips were caressing the inside of my wrist, and—

“John?”

I had been about to look down at what she was doing, but her voice brought my attention back to her face, and those frighteningly deep eyes. She was looking at me intently, with a curious expression that I couldn’t quite read; as if she were expecting me to do something, but I had no idea what. What had I been about to say? Her gaze had a faraway look to it, and I felt as if I were floating, rising up and floating away from those eyes...

“John, wake up.” She poked me on the forehead with her finger. I shook myself. And then saw my right arm, floating up in the air as if I had baloons tied to my wrist. Yikes! I pulled my arm down, shook it. It tingled.

“What was that?” I asked, confused.

“Hee! I’ve always wanted to try that. Hey, wanna get coffee, John? It’s so rare to meet a guy in a bowler, let alone who looks good in one. Can I try it on?”

“Sure.” Women always looked better in my hats than I did. I didn’t mind too much, since it usually gave me an excuse to flirt. I handed it over.

My arm still tingled. “What did you do to my hand?”

She had pulled my hat onto her head and down around her ears. A little bit large on me, it engulfed her head like a blanket. She tilted it so that her face emerged like a hermit crab peeking from its shell. Still, it did look good on her. She was already wearing a lot of black, so it matched her outfit; and if anything, the contrast made her eyes that much brighter. She danced around for a moment, holding the brim with both hands; then grabbed my shirtsleeve and tugged in the direction of the hotel cafe. “Coffee!” she said. “C’mon!”

“Um, ok,” I said, following her. “But... my hand...”

“Your hand?” she said, stopping suddenly and turning to catch me once again with those intense eyes. I felt her fingertips brush the back of my hand again, and move towards... somewhere...

Suddenly my whole arm was tingling again, and my hand was rising involuntarily into the air.

“Yi!” I pulled it back down. Sasha was skipping off towards the cafe, laughing. I hurried after her, shaking my wrist.

I caught up with her at the door.

“I like booths, don’t you?” she was saying, looking around. “Oh, there’s one!” She pointed, then started off in that direction.

“Sasha?” I called, threading my way between the tables behind her. “What is that thing you keep doing?”

“Hee!” She scooted into a booth, and gestured towards the seat opposite her. I sat. “Um, I’m not really sure what to call it, actually. It’s... well, I sort of put you into a trance...”

“What, like hypnosis?”

“Yeah! Exactly like hypnosis. Except I didn’t talk to you, it was all nonverbal. I read this thing about inducing trances with nonverbal cues and suggesting arm levitation and stuff, and I thought it would be fun to try it sometime. And you responded really well! I bet you’re a great hypnotic subject.”

“Hm,” I responded. Just then the waitress came up with two glasses of water. “Oh, hi,” I said to her.

She was turned towards Sasha, but I’d caught a glimpse of her face as she came up. She was fairly young, probably a college student working at the hotel for the summer. “Hi,” she said to Sasha, “coffee again?”

“Yeah, for both of us.”

“Your wish is my command.” She gave me a quick glance, smiling, as she put away her notepad; then she walked off towards the kitchen.

“I’m on the Frequent Drinker Program,” said Sasha,”—only ten more pots ‘till I get a free coffee mug! So, have you been hypnotized before?”

“Um...” I let my gaze grow distant, and my face go blank, “I... can’t... remember...”

“Goof.” A packet of non-dairy creamer bounced off my nose. I grinned.

“What, is this a big hobby for you?” I asked.

“Yep! I like to hypnotize men and make them serve my sexual needs. I also do parties.”

“Wow. That sounds scary. How big a party does it take to satisfy you?”

She blinked, then slowly smiled, tilting her head and looking up at me through her bangs. “That depends on how creative they are.”

“Hm,” I said. The truth was that I had been hypnotized before—by my girlfriend. It was sort of a fetish for me, and the thought of what Sasha had done to me a moment ago was scary and exciting at the same time. Her flirting wasn’t helping matters. I wondered how much of this to tell her.

“Thinking creative thoughts?” Sasha asked.

“What?”

“Would you like to try it?”

“Which? Serving your sexual needs, or being hypnotized?”

“Trance first. If I decide I want other stuff, there’s plenty of time for that later, once I have you under my spell.”

“Well, you certainly make it sound appealing. If I get to look into your eyes too, I’m all for it.”

Sasha grinned, and looked a tiny bit bashful for a moment. “You like my eyes?”

“They’re very beautiful. Hard to look away from.”

She looked at me, and I felt the full force of her gaze. “Do you feel like you’re falling into my eyes, when you look at me?” she said softly. “Do you feel your body getting lighter, and everything else in the world fading away, except my voice and my eyes? The world spinning, growing dizzy and faint, falling into my eyes...” She reached for my hand, and my arm tingled and grew numb as her fingers brushed it.

Then her eyes were gone. I blinked. She was looking down at my hand. Following her gaze, I saw that something was curled up inside my closed fist. I couldn’t feel it, or move my fingers to look at it closely, but it seemed to be a piece of jewelry. I reached over with my left hand and gently pried open the fingers of my right, to see some sort of deep red crystal on a gold chain.

“Isn’t—” I stumbled over my words. My voice didn’t seem to be working too well. “Gold isn’t really one of your colors, is it?” I managed.

“It was a gift. Would you like to try it?”

“Try... ?”

“Dangle it over the table. Here, you can use this hand, it’s not going anywhere is it?” She looped the chain over two of the fingers on my right hand and propped my arm up on my elbow, with the crystal dangling free just over the tabletop. I still couldn’t feel that arm, or move it; the tingle had spread up to my shoulder.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the waitress returning with our coffee. I quickly grabbed the chain and my right hand both in my left and pulled them back down to the table, the crystal hidden under my hands. “Hi,” I said nervously.

“Oh, good, coffee,” said Sasha as the waitress set it down. Then she saw my embarassed expression. “Oh, are you worried about her watching us? You don’t have to worry about that; you can trust her. Veronica’s my favorite waitress.”

“Gee, thanks,” said Veronica, grinning.

“Veronica, do you remember this crystal?” Sasha asked, snagging the necklace and quickly tugging it out from under my numb right hand. She held it up.

“What? Oh—” said Veronica, looking at it. Her eyes fixed on the crystal and her face slowly went blank. Her eyelids drooped, fluttered, then finally closed.

“Veronica remembers the first time I showed her this, how quickly she went into trance. And she goes under a little more quickly and easily, a little more deeply, every time she sees it now, don’t you, Veronica?”

“Yes...” Veronica answered faintly. Her lips remained slightly parted, as if the muscles of her mouth were too relaxed to close them completely.

“And now I’m her favorite customer. She loves to serve me, and always arranges to get my table, because she knows that at some point I will always put her into trance, and it feels soo good. You love the way that feels, don’t you?”

“Yes...” Veronica answered again.

“That’s very good, Veronica, and you know how much I love putting you into trance. Do you know how happy you look, so completely relaxed? I love to help people feel that way. I’m going to put John in a trance now too, so he can feel the way you’re feeling now, Veronica. Doesn’t that sound like a good idea to you?”

“Yes...”

“But since this is the first time John has fallen under my spell, it’s a rather private, intimate moment, and he wants to be able to devote all his attention to me. His thoughts will be completely devoted to me, and he needs to know that it’s safe for him to hear nothing but my voice, see nothing but my crystal pendant which draws you so irresistably into trance, think nothing but the words I weave around you. It’s safe to do this, because your attention is so focused in trance, isn’t it? Completely focused on my voice, my words, and you know that nothing else matters right now. Nothing else is important but my voice, and my instructions, following my instructions as I guide you deeper and deeper into trance.”

It almost sounded as if some of her comments were directed at me, for a moment. I did feel better about letting Sasha hypnotise me, though, knowing that the waitress wouldn’t think it was weird—since she was one of Sasha’s subjects too! At any rate it was pretty sexy watching her fall under Sasha’s spell. She looked so submissive and vulnerable standing there with her arms at her sides and her face slack, eyes closed and lips just slightly parted. I was caught somewhere between wanting her and wanting to be her, falling under Sasha’s control...

Sasha was continuing. “Do you remember when you first saw this crystal, so pretty with a flash of fire at the center?”

It was rather pretty, though I figured it for cut glass. But glass could be as deep and even a color as you like nowadays, and it was a nice red. Sasha was holding the chain so that the crystal dangled and twisted gently back and forth, catching the light with a brilliant flash on each rotation. Veronica had long since closed her eyes, but it was still a nice effect.

“So pretty, with a brilliant flash of red. And if you watch very closely, it looks almost like a flame, flickering and burning on the end of the chain. Flickering and burning... If you unfocus your eyes just a little, it looks just like a little fire, flickering and burning at my command, dancing on my chain. Dancing to the sound of my voice, as you watch, and let your thoughts drift, and enjoy dancing to the sound of my voice, following the flame... It was so pretty, wasn’t it?”

“Yes...”

“And you remember how your thoughts began to drift, following the flame, up and away, following my voice, drifting up and away, following the flame and drifting, drifting and floating up and away...”

The flame began to rise. Sasha was pulling on the chain and it was gently floating upwards... it was rather nice to follow her voice.

“And as the flame drifted up and your thoughts followed it, following my voice, drifting up and away, you felt so relaxed, and your eyelids began to gently flutter, gently floating closed, drifting closed as you float away. Your mind so relaxed as you follow my voice, follow my instructions, and it’s ok to let your eyelids gently close, gently drifting closed as your thoughts float away...”

“Five. Completely awake now.”

“What?” I asked, confused. My eyelids felt a bit heavy, as if I had just woken from a nap.

“You are a good subject. What do you remember?”

“Remember?” I said, trying to gather my wits. Our waitress was nowhere in sight. Sasha took a sip of her coffee, which was steaming. Mine seemed to be cold.

“Yeah, what’s the last thing you remember? We came in here and sat down, and then what?”

“Oh. Um... we were talking about hypnosis... the waitress—Veronica—came over and you showed her your crystal necklace and she went into a trance, and you were talking to her... I guess I went under too.”

“You sure did! And you responded really well to every suggestion I gave you. You’re a lot of fun to play with.”

“Um... thanks.”

“And you told me you’d been hypnotized before. You were holding out on me!”

Uh-oh. She had asked me about that while I was under. What else had I told her?