The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sasha

(part 2)

(mc, hyp, mf, fd, cons, bond)

WARNING: The usual disclaimers and warnings apply. The characters in this story have sex; if that offends you or for some reason you are Not Allowed to read about such things, stop now. The events in this story might not be moral or even possible; the point is to give you a hot fantasy, not a blueprint for life.

* * *

“Five. Completely awake now.”

“What?” I asked, confused. My eyelids felt a bit heavy, as if I had just woken from a nap.

“You are a good subject. What do you remember?”

“Remember?” I said, trying to gather my wits. Our waitress was nowhere in sight. Sasha took a sip of her coffee, which was steaming. Mine seemed to be cold.

“Yeah, what’s the last thing you remember? We came in here and sat down, and then what?”

“Oh. Um... we were talking about hypnosis... the waitress—Veronica—came over and you showed her your crystal necklace and she went into a trance, and you were talking to her... I guess I went under too.”

“You sure did! And you responded really well to every suggestion I gave you. You’re a lot of fun to play with.”

“Um... thanks.”

“And you told me you’d been hypnotized before. You were holding out on me!”

Uh-oh. She had asked me about that while I was under. What else had I told her? Had I told her about my girlfriend, and how much all this turned me on?

“And just what would your girlfriend say about this, hmm? Letting a strange woman hypnotise you?”

Damn. “Well... actually she’d think it was pretty sexy. She likes the idea of... um... well, of other people flirting with me. And she likes seeing me fall into trance.”

“And if I were to make you serve my sexual needs?” Sasha arched an eyebrow, as if she were trying to look stern and almost managing it.

I blushed. “Well... actually I’m allowed to have flings, as long as they don’t interfere with my devotion to her, they’re torrid, and I give her a blow-by-blow afterwards.”

“They have to be torrid?”

“Well... yeah. It has to make a good story, since I have to tell her about it anyways. I mean, just having a random roll in the hay would be pointless—but if I could talk two women into joining me in my hotel room at 3 in the morning to have wild sex until dawn, waking the neighbors and breaking furniture... that’s a story worth bringing home. She’d consider it my moral duty to do it.”

“Two women? My, my.”

“Yeah, well, anything that would make a hot story for her. She claims I could pick up two women if I tried—she says I’m very sexy.” I grinned, and blushed again. “I’ve never tried it—I think she’s biased, just because I sleep with her. But I guess if I picked up two women it would just confirm her judgement, so she wouldn’t mind that I slept with them. Or something. But actually I guess anything that Meg would enjoy imagining me doing is fair game—if some guy were to pick me up I think she’d be delighted.”

“And being hypnotised by a goth chick at a con?”

“Yeah, I think that’s fair game.” I looked away so she wouldn’t see me blushing yet again.

“John?”

I looked up. She was holding up that pendant again, and my eyes were drawn to it like steel nipple rings to a magnet. (What a weird image... wonder what put that in my head.) It was flashing in the light like a flame, dancing on the end of the chain...

“Go into trance for me now...”

“Five, completely awake now. Oh, shoot, look at the time! I wanted to go to a panel that’s just about to start. I’ll catch you later, ok?”

“Uh... I’m sorry, what?” I felt really groggy all of a sudden.

“Didn’t you say you had a panel to go to about now?”

I looked at my watch. “Um, yeah. Yeah, there was something...” I couldn’t remember what it was about, but I remembered the number. I’d look it up in the program guide and find out where it was.

“Great! I’ll see you later!” she skipped off, and I watched her leave bemusedly. She was really cute in that oversized bowler hat. I like bowler hats—I think I’ll get one myself some day.

The panel I’d been so eager to get to turned out to be about massage. It seemed like a slightly unusual topic for a panel at a science fiction con, but the folks running it said they just thought it would be a popular subject. I actually didn’t remember seeing it on the program—much less planning to go to it, it wasn’t something I’d normally pick unless I had someone with me to try it on—but I must have seen it, since I remembered the number. Anyway, maybe Sasha would let me try some of these techniques on her later. It would be fun to give her a long, relaxing massage—bet she’d like that.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t sure when I’d see her again, or how I could find her. I didn’t even know what room she was staying in, and she’d run off before I could arrange to meet her somewhere else. She’d said she spent a lot of time in the coffeeshop, though, so I headed there after the massage panel in hopes of running into her again.

Veronica, the waitress we’d had before, came over with a pot of coffee as soon as I sat down. “Hi! Coffee?” she said.

“Sure.”

“Looking for Sash?”

“Um, yeah actually.”

“She stopped by a little while ago, and said you might look for her here. She gave me a message for you. Oh, and you all left this behind.” She set down the coffee pot and rummaged in the pockets of her apron.

I took a sip of coffee. Veronica found what she was looking for, and pulled out Sasha’s red crystal pendant. My eyes locked irresistably on it as she held it up to the light. “John, go into trance for me now,” she said.

“Five, completely awake now.”

What was that? I tried to remember what the waitress had just said, but she was walking away with a little sway of her hips, humming to herself. I tasted lipstick for some reason. And the table was a bit damp, as if someone had just cleaned up a spill. But my coffee cup was full, and warm.

There was something in my hand. I stuffed it in my pocket and got up to pay for my coffee. I was feeling a bit tired—might as well go back to my room.

I had a bit of trouble finding my way back to my hotel room. The door that I went to first was not the room number I remembered, and when I got to my hallway it looked oddly unfamiliar. And then my key didn’t work in the lock. I checked the room number—no, this was definitely my room. I decided to knock and hope my roommates would wake up, and would forgive me.

Sasha opened the door.