The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER 1 GIVING IN

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

Her name was Chrissy Wilde and her name suited her because wild was what she was. She was captain of the cheerleading squad and she knew she could do whatever she wanted. It hadn’t always been that way but after that night in the clearing, after that night, well after that night, that was the way it was now. She knew she was invincible.

She hardly gave that night in the clearing any thought whatsoever. It was almost as if it had never happened and in fact, as important as it was in her life, Chrissy hardly was able to recall it at all. She never talked about it. She never thought about it, and yet, that night had changed her life forever.

All she and her friends had really wanted was to be able to fuck without being told that they couldn’t but their coach had had other ideas. Miss Hanson had said that they were role models. She’d said that the rest of the school looked up to them and it was up to them to set a good example. Any misbehavior by any member of the cheerleading team was to be treated harshly.

Chrissy and her friends hadn’t believed it, not really. Oh sure, maybe a slap on the wrist if they did something wrong but nothing really bad was going to happen to them. They were cheerleaders for chrissakes. Hell, the rest of the girls in the school all wanted to be them and the guys, well hell, the guys all wanted to get their dicks inside them. One way or the other, each and every one of them was one of the more popular students in the school.

But then Sally Montinelli had been caught smoking some weed under the bleachers and she’d been suspended from the team for three months and Miss Hanson had lectured them once again on how they were role models, and when a week later, Becca Larson was kicked off the team for having sex with her boyfriend, well, that was the last straw. If a cheerleader couldn’t even get her pussy fucked whenever she wanted, what the hell good was it being a cheerleader. Something was going to have to be done about Miss Hanson.

It was Rachel Walker who’d come up with the idea. At first, the girls all thought it was crazy. Devil worship. Come on, that was just so stupid, but the thought of doing something like that, something that would really piss Miss Hanson off, that really appealed to the twelve seniors on the Varsity Cheerleading squad. Heck, if they got caught, so what. They’d be in it together, and if Miss Hanson wanted to kick all of them off the team, well, she could do that, but if she did, then she wasn’t going to have a team anymore so she really couldn’t do that, could she?

And that’s when the team thought of what it was they really wanted. Miss Hanson was good enough as a coach and she did know some cool moves so they didn’t want her to be totally gone but what they did want was to have her off their backs. Rachel had said they should ask for help. What, Shirl Jenkins had asked, you mean like go before the school board or something? The other girls had all snickered at that. Sometimes, Shirl could be so dumb, but the little redhead was just as horny as the rest of them, so dumb or not, she was still part of the group.

No, Rachel had said, she was thinking of looking to a higher power. That was how the twelve of them, including the banished Sally and Becca had found themselves in the clearing that night, chanting away, chanting for Lucifer, wanting him to come, wanting him to come and help them, wanting him to get Miss Hanson out of their way.

Chrissy really hadn’t thought it was going to work but it was something she wasn’t supposed to do and that in and of itself made it more than worth the effort.

But then it had actually had worked. He actually was there and Chrissy had felt a rush of power. It was intoxicating. She liked power and she’d known just from looking at him that this was a man of power. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. God, she wanted to fuck. She wanted it bad. The devil was a man. That meant he had to have a cock. Chrissy had moaned to herself. She had wondered what it would be like to feel that cock inside her. All she knew was that she wanted to feel it.

As the leader of the group, she’d done the talking. She’d told the devil that they wanted their coach out of the way and the devil had agreed and then the devil had asked for payment.

Chrissy really hadn’t thought that the devil would take her sister with him but her sister was always so good. Her parents kept asking her why she couldn’t be more like her sister even though it was plain to see that she was the older of the two of them. But still, Chrissy hadn’t thought the devil was going to take her sister. Just dirty her up a little. Take the bloom off her a bit, although Chrissy had known she wouldn’t have minded if the devil had done that to her, too.

The devil had accepted their gift and suddenly, Chrissy had felt it. The need to fuck, it had never been like this before. Sure, she’d had a cock inside her and she wasn’t above using her pussy to get what she wanted, but this was different. In a moment, Chrissy knew her intelligence had dropped precipitously and what she was left with was a mindless need to go out and have her pussy taken care of and it just didn’t matter where that cock came from just so long as she got it.

She’d stumbled out of the clearing. She’d needed to fuck. She’d needed it bad. Somewhere in the back of her mind, Chrissy was aware that like her, the other girls were streaming out of the clearing, like a wave of sex-crazed teenagers suddenly being unleashed upon an unsuspecting city.

Chrissy fumbled with the keys to her car. She was trying to remember which one was the key to her car but it was so hard. Oh wait, a minute, she thought. It was the one with the little door lock thingy attached to it. She pressed one of the buttons and giggled as she watched the lights on her car flash and then she giggled as they flashed again. This was fun, she thought.

But wait. There was something even more fun than watching her headlights flash and that was getting fucked. She climbed into her car. Now, if only she could remember how to start her car, everything would be fine.

Chrissy smacked into one of the cars in the parking lot and she giggled at that. “Oops,” she said to herself, “my bad,” and then she shifted gears again.

Driving was hard, Chrissy thought. It was a lot harder than she’d thought it would be, and speaking of hard, what she really needed was to find Bobby Winston. He’d been wanting to fuck her for so long. Well tonight just might be his lucky night.

Red lights in Chrissy’s rear view mirror suddenly caught her attention. “Oooh pretty,” she said, and then she heard the siren. She pulled the car over to the side of the road, just barely missing a parked car and she waited for the officer to come up beside her.

The first thought that crossed Chrissy’s mind was that the officer was kind of cute. “Can I see your license and registration,” asked the officer.

“Huh?”

“I said ... aw, hell, have you been drinking, miss?”

“Drinking?”

“Yes, drinking. You know, alcohol.”

Chrissy thought it over. No, she was sure she hadn’t been drinking, She shook her head. Damn, this officer was cute.

“Would you mind stepping out of the car?”

“Not at all,” said Chrissy even as she emerged from the vehicle. “Is this the part where you frisk me?”

“All I need is for you to step out of the car.”

Chrissy turned around and she put a hand against her car even as she reached back with her other hand and pulled up her skirt. Her hand stroked her bottom and then she slid her hand down inside her panties. “Are you sure,” she asked. “I think I’ve really been bad and I think I need to have you search me just so you can find out just how bad I’ve been.”

Chrissy could sense the man standing there watching her and while teasing was fun, she knew what she really needed. She gave her ass a harsh smack. “Oooh, that’s so hard,” she moaned, “but I’ll bet you have something for me that’s even harder.”

“Um, miss, I don’t think—”

Chrissy wasn’t about to wait around to find out what the man thought. What she wanted from him required more action than thought anyway. She pushed the waistband of her panties down and then once, again, her hand was on her ass. She gave herself a harsh smack. “Mmm,” she purred. “I know I’ve been bad. I’ve been so bad.”

She gave her ass another smack and she moaned again. “Ooooh, I’ve been so bad,” she moaned. “What I really need is to have a big, strong man come and teach me how to be good.” She gave her ass another smack. “Won’t you teach me how to be good.”

Chrissy could almost sense that the man standing behind her was wavering. She moaned again as she slid her hand between her legs and she made sure the man saw what she was doing with her finger. She brought the hand up and she turned her head so the man could see her suck her finger into her mouth. “Mmm,” she moaned, “I’ve been so bad.”

“Fuck,” she heard the officer moan and then she felt it, the feel of the man’s hands as he grabbed hold of her ass. “You really are one hell of a little slut, aren’t you,” the man said. “Well, if that’s what you are, then I got what you need.”

Chrissy moaned as the man stepped up behind her. “I’m sure you do,” she said as her hand slid from her ass to the front of the pants of the man coming up behind her and she moaned again. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

The man pushed her hand away from the front of his pants but it was clear he wasn’t trying to make her go away. His hands worked at his gun belt and then they worked at the zipper at the front of his uniform. He opened his pants and he let them fall to his feet.

His boxers fell to his feet and he wrapped his hand around the base of his cock. “So you want this,” he said even as he rubbed the head of his cock up against the outer lips of her little, wet pussy.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “I want you to fuck me. I want it so bad.”

The girl didn’t say much after that but she did moan as the man slid his cock up inside her and then she moaned again.

“Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

The officer had his hands on the girl’s hips as he powered his cock in and out of her cunt. “So you like this,” he said. “You like getting fucked like this.”

Chrissy moaned. “I love it,” she moaned again. “Fuck me. Come on, do it. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The officer growled as he drove his cock even deeper inside that tight, little cunt. “So this is what you want to be, huh? You want to be a fucking, little slut.”

There was a time when that characterization might have bothered her but now, it just sounded so right. “Say that again,” she said.

“Say what?”

Chrissy let out another moan “Call me ... call me ... oh fuck, call me a little slut.”

The man plied the girl’s pussy with his cock. “You’re a fucking, little slut,” he said.

God, that was just making her so hot. She loved being called a little slut.

“You like that, don’t you,” the man said. “You liked getting fucked.”

Chrissy moaned. She did like it. She liked it a lot.

“Yeah,” the officer was saying. “a little slut like you, I know you like it. You know sometimes, we have to do cavity searches. That’s what I’m doing not. I’m doing a really deep, hard cavity search. Got to make sure you’re not carrying any drugs, you know.”

“I’m not carrying any drugs,” Chrissy retorted and then she laughed as she realized what the man was saying. “Oh I get it. A cavity search.” She moaned as the man’s cock hit a really good spot. “Oh yeah, that’s what I need a really good, hard cavity search. Got to search me really carefully.” She giggled at that. “You never know what I might be carrying.”

“My thoughts exactly,” the officer said and then he said something else. “So, are you really a cheerleader?”

Chrissy moaned as she felt that cock shove its way up inside her. How the hell could he know that, she thought. Boy, was this cop smart and then of course, she realized she’d left her pom poms on the back seat of her car.

“Yes,” she moaned. “I really am a cheerleader.”

“That’s good,” he told her, “because I ain’t ever fucked a cheerleader before.”

“Well, I haven’t ever been fucked by a cop before,” the girl moaned, “and I sure haven’t been fucked by a cop with a gun as big as yours.”

“You like this,” the man said, once again sticking her with his cock.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned.

“Then I imagine you wouldn’t mind if I shot off my big, fat cock, would you?”

Chrissy moaned again. “I want you to do it,” she moaned. “I want you to do it. I want you to shoot your cock off. I want you to fill me up with your cum.”

It was almost as if what Chrissy wanted suddenly became reality because no sooner had she said it than she felt it, the feel of that cock shooting itself off in her pussy. Mmm, that was good. That was so fucking good.

Chrissy woke up the next morning still feeling horny but where the night before, she’d been mindless in her need to get a cock inside her, this morning, her intelligence had once again returned to her and she knew she was going to have to get fucked, again and again and again.