The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER ELEVEN—DETENTION

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

Thirty heads swiveled when Noreen Amundsen and Katie Bracken entered the room.

Mr. Walsh turned and looked as well. “Ladies,” he said in his short, clipped tone. “I’m assuming you have an excuse for coming in late. Ms. Amundsen?”

“Um, no,” Noreen said as someone quietly tittered in the background.

“I see, and Ms. Bracken? How about you?”

“We were at lunch,” Katie promptly said.

“Lunch hour ended twenty-three minutes ago.”

“Yeah, but we were at lunch.”

“You’re late.”

“It won’t happen again.”

“That’s what you said the last time and if I recall correctly, that’s what you said the time before that, too.”

“Yeah, but we were at lunch.”

The math teacher sighed. He knew these girls didn’t like his class but they didn’t have to be so blatant about it. “All right, take your seats, but I want to see the two of you after school lets out.”

“Why?”

“Detention. Now sit.”

Leonard Walsh really wasn’t sure if the two young girls would show. They were cheerleaders and from what some of his colleagues were saying, it seemed as if the cheerleaders were running wild on campus. As far as Leonard Walsh was concerned, it wasn’t just the cheerleaders that were running wild. It was the whole damned campus. Kids these days. They just didn’t know how to behave.

Part of him hoped that they wouldn’t show. Detention wasn’t going to change anything and school management didn’t seem willing to enforce the rules so if the girls didn’t show, then maybe he could go home early. He had some reading he wanted to catch up on.

But then at the appointed time, there was a knock on his classroom door and moments later, the two young women were entering his classroom.

“Ladies,” he said. “Glad you could make it.”

“You told us to come.”

“Well, if you can be on time now, why can’t you be on time when class starts?”

The two women looked at one another and shrugged.

“Ms. Amundsen?”

“I dunno. I guess we were just kind of late.”

“Ms. Bracken? You got anything to add to what your friend just said.”

“I guess not. We were just, you know ... late.”

“Late? That’s all you girls can say for yourself. That you were late?”

“We were at lunch,” Katie said.

“Yeah, lunch,” agreed her friend.

Leonard Walsh sighed. This was hopeless. Just five more years, he told himself, and then he could retire, and then he could get away from kids like these. Teaching used to be fun but the kids of today. All they wanted to do was listen to their I-Pods and “hang out.” What the hell was hang out anyway. Yeah, the sooner he got out of here the better.

“All right, girls,” he sighed. “Detention for an hour. Get your books out or somethin’. I don’t care what you do. Just don’t talk. Okay?”

The girls seemed to settle into their desks and Leonard Walsh moved back behind his own desk. At least these girls, unlike some others that he’d given detention to, at least these girls knew how to behave. Detention wasn’t play time. Detention was punishment, but some kids never figured that out. The teacher pulled a sheaf of papers out of his briefcase. Maybe, he could get a little grading in before he had to leave for home.

“Um, Mr. Walsh?”

The teacher looked up. “Hmm,” he said.

“We think we should be getting better grades than we’re getting now,” said Noreen Amundsen.

Leonard Walsh tapped a pencil absently against the paper he’d been grading. “That makes two of us, Noreen. You’re a bright girl. You just need to apply yourself.”

“No, I don’t think you understand,” the girl said. “We think we should be getting better grades than we’re getting right now.”

Leonard Walsh again looked up from the paper he’d been grading. This was starting to get annoying. He wondered if the girl was making conversation just so he couldn’t get his work done. Well, if that was the case, he told himself, it wasn’t going to work. Still, he had to know the answer to the question. “Just why do you think you should be getting better grades than you’re getting right now?”

Noreen’s answer was simple. “Because we’re special.”

Leonard Walsh sighed. He’d heard that before, too. “Special comes from doing the work, Noreen. No more, no less. If you want the grade, you have to do the work.”

Again, Leonard Walsh returned his attention to the paper he was grading.

“Mr. Walsh?”

“What is it,” the teacher snapped irritably.

“That’s not what I meant, Mr. Walsh.”

“What did you mean then?”

“I mean we don’t have time to do the work. We have other things that are more important.”

“What could be more important than improving your mind?”

The girl didn’t say anything. Even when she looked down at her books, the man continued to stare at her. Finally, he shook his head and went back to the papers he’d been grading.

“Um, Mr. Walsh?”

Once again, the man looked up irritably but what had been destined to be a petulant “What,” suddenly changed to a tone of astonishment as Leonard Walsh looked at the girl. She had her legs open and he could see her fondling her pussy through her panties. “Young lady,” he said, “that is most inappropriate and let me assure you, that will not work on me. In fact, you’re not the first one to try that kind of tactic.”

“What,” Noreen Amundsen asked innocently.

The teacher shook his head. “Nothing,” he said and he again returned to his work.

“Mr. Walsh?”

“What?!”

“Don’t you think I’m pretty?”

“I’m not going to answer that, young lady.”

“Because you’re scared,” the girl said knowingly. “I understand.”

“Now see here, young lady—”

“You don’t have to explain,” the girl said again. “I know. You can’t admit it because you’re a teacher so you’re scared.”

“I am not scared,” the man said.

“But you can’t answer the question.”

“I’m not going to answer that question because it would be inappropriate.”

“Because you’re scared.”

“I am not scared.”

“Uh huh.”

Leonard Walsh seethed. Suddenly, he felt defensive but why? Why should he have to justify himself to this little eighteen-year-old. He was supposed to be the one in control here, wasn’t he, so why was he feeling so defensive.

Leonard Walsh growled to himself. He didn’t like feeling this way. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat. The girl wasn’t even paying attention to him now. It was like she had already written him off.

“Mr. Walsh?”

“What,” the man growled irritably.

“Do you think Katie’s prettier than me?”

It was the first time that the girl had brought her friend into the conversation. It wasn’t like the man had forgotten she was there but there was something about the way it was said that suddenly made the conversation more inclusive. “I’m not going to answer that,” he said.

“See,” Noreen said. “I told you he liked me better.”

“He didn’t say that,” her friend protested. “Besides, he really hasn’t been looking at me. He’s been spending all his time looking at you.”

Noreen didn’t say anything and when neither of the girls said anything, the teacher once again returned his attention to the homework in front of him but he was almost waiting for one of the girls to say something.

“Mr. Walsh?”

“What.”

The man said it before he’d really looked up so when he did look up, he was taken aback by the sight that confronted him. Katie Bracken had opened every single button on her blouse and it was clear to see that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Do you like Katie’s tits,” Noreen asked.

The teacher stared. “What are you doing,” he spluttered. “Put that shirt back on.”

“But you haven’t answered the question.”

“And I’m not going to answer the question,” the man said. “Now put that shirt back on.”

Neither girl seemed to be in any hurry to comply with the man’s wishes. “Maybe you need to something else to compare it with,” Noreen said and that’s when Leonard Walsh watched the other girl pull her sweater off.

Noreen Amundsen’s breasts were smaller than her friend’s and unlike her friend, she was wearing a bra but that was quickly rectified and soon, she was naked from the waist up.

“So what do you think,” Noreen asked. “Who has the better tits? Me or Katie?”

The man just stared. He knew he was losing control of the situation and he had no idea how to reassert his control. “Girls,” he said helplessly.

“I think he needs a closer look at them,” Katie said.

“I think you’re right,” Noreen agreed and that’s when the two girls got out of their chairs and started to walk towards the man.

“Girls,” the teacher said. “What are you doing?”

“We’re helping you out,” said Noreen as she came up on one side of the desk.

“Yeah,” her friend agreed. “We’re helping you out. We’re letting you see our tits so you can see which of them are better.”

“Girls,” the man said. “Girls, you shouldn’t be doing this. Now, I want you to—”

Noreen laughed softly. “Don’t you worry,” she told the man. Her hands pushed her compact tits together even as she pressed her tits up against her teacher’s face. “We know exactly what you need.”

“Yeah,” echoed her friend even as she also pushed her tits up against the teacher’s face.

The man looked frantically from one girl to another. This, most definitely, was not the way things were supposed to go.

“Come on, Mr. Walsh,” said Noreen. “You’re making us feel bad. Don’t you like our tits.”

“Yes, but—”

“But nothing,” said Katie. “Look at Noreen’s tits. Look at mine. All we want you to do is kiss our tits but you won’t even do that. How can you be so mean?”

“Yeah,” agreed Noreen. “How can you be so mean? I have half a mind to go to the principal and tell him that after you got us to show you our tits, you were being mean to us.

Just the words “go to the principal” were enough to get a rise out of the man. He knew that it wasn’t his fault, that it was the girls who had undressed themselves, but he also didn’t want to have to explain how he’d gotten himself in this position so even without thinking about what he was doing, he suddenly found himself kissing the girl’s tits even without thinking that by doing so, he was digging himself an even deeper hole.

“I think he likes us,” Katie squealed. “I think he likes us.”

“I think you’re right,” her friend agreed. “I think he likes us a lot. Mmm, Mr. Walsh, I like the way you do that.”

The man was really starting to get into what he was doing.

“I think he’s enjoying what he’s doing,” Katie said, “but there’s one sure fire way to find out.”

“What’d you have in mind,” asked her friend.

“I was thinking we could see just how hard his dick is,” Katie said.

“Whoa, whoa,” the man said. “I mean, this is already way too far.”

“Ple-e-e-e-ease,” Katie begged.

“Ple-e-e-e-ease,” her friend echoed.

“No,” the man said. “No. This has got to stop.”

Katie pressed her firm, young tits against the man’s face. “Please,” she said again.

“No. I said no.”

“It’s not going to work,” Noreen told her friend. “He’s not going to do it. I guess we’re just going to have to tell the principal how he got us here for detention and then once he got us here, he went and made us take off our tops so he could suck our tits.”

“Now, wait a minute.”

“What?”

“Come on. You can’t go to the principal and say that.”

“Why not?”

“Because ... because—”

“All we wanted to see was if your dick was hard,” the girl said. “What’s wrong with that? I mean, it’s not like we said we wanted to fuck you or anything like that.”

“B-b-but—”

“Come on. It’s easy to say no but it’s so much more fun to say yes,” and then before the teacher even realized what was happening, he felt the girl, Noreen, slide her hand between his legs. “Oooh,” she purred, “he is hard.”

“Let me feel it,” the other girl said and that’s when Leonard Walsh felt another hand work its way down over the front of his pants. “You’re right,” said the other girl, “he is hard.”

The man felt someone’s hand, he wasn’t sure whose, unzip his zipper and then that hand was sliding its way inside his pants. He felt that hand wrap itself around his cock and he felt that hand give him a squeeze.

The girl, Katie, was still pressing her tits against Leonard’s face but her friend, Noreen, seemed to have backed away and if what Leonard Walsh was feeling was any indication, he had a very good idea as to where she now was because someone was opening his belt and someone was reaching into his underwear and someone was pulling his cock out into the light and that someone was giving his cock yet another squeeze.

“You’ve got to see this,” Noreen was telling her friend.

And that’s when Katie pulled her tits back and then like her friend, she knelt down, one of them on either side of Leonard Walsh’s lap and each of them looking eagerly at Leonard Walsh’s cock.

“You think we should,” asked Noreen who seemed reluctant to let go of the man’s cock.

“I don’t know,” her friend said. “It’s up to you.”

“I think we should.”

“Okay,” her friend agreed.

Leonard Walsh couldn’t believe it. Were these girls really saying what he thought they were saying.

“It was my idea so I’m going to go first,” Noreen said.

“Ah, but you always get to go first,” Katie countered.

“But it was my idea,” Noreen said and then as if to forestall any further argument from her friend, she opened her mouth and she slid it down around her teacher’s shaft.

Leonard Walsh groaned. In all his years, he’d never had a girl suck his cock but as soon as his cock entered the girl’s mouth, he knew he loved it. He watched her head pull up and then he groaned all over again as that mouth once again pushed down on his cock.

“I think he likes you,” Katie told her friend.

Leonard Walsh didn’t say anything. He just kept right on moaning as that cock moved up and down on his cock. Fuck, that was good.

“Come on,” Katie complained, “let me do it.”

Her friend shook her head but never pulled her mouth free.

“Come on,” Katie complained. “I want to do it, too. I want to suck his cock.”

Leonard Walsh moaned. It was those words. “Suck his cock.” He loved hearing those words coming out of the buxom Katie’s mouth.

But for the moment at least, Noreen wasn’t giving up that cock.

Leonard Walsh almost wished that she would. It wasn’t that he didn’t like what Noreen was doing with his cock but it was just that he was wondering what the other girl could do with his cock and he kind of wanted to find out.

“Come on,” Katie said again. “Let me do it.”

Leonard Walsh still didn’t think the girl was going to give up her spot on his cock but at the last moment, she seemed to change her mind and she pulled herself free.

And then it was Katie’s turn.

The teacher held his breath as the girl seized his cock and then moved in on his member. He watched her open her mouth and he watched her push it down on his cock and then man moaned. “Oh fuck,” he moaned. “Oh fuck.”

“I think he likes you, too,” Noreen said.

Katie didn’t say anything. She kept her mouth right where it was, moving up and down on her teacher’s cock.

“My turn,” Noreen said and this time, it was her friend’s turn to demur.

Leonard Walsh didn’t care whose turn it was just so long as someone kept sucking his cock.

Noreen finally got her turn again and then Katie got it back again as the two girls began to pass their teacher back and forth between them. Leonard Walsh moaned again. He couldn’t believe how good this was feeling.

It was Katie who had her mouth on that cock and her friend stroked her hair even as she looked up at her teacher. “Do you like that,” she asked. “Do you like the way, Katie sucks your cock.”

At first, Leonard Walsh didn’t say anything. He just moaned but then his eyes seemed to focus. He looked at the girl with her mouth on his dick and then he looked at her friend. “Oh yeah,” the man moaned. “Oh yeah.”

“I’ll bet you want to cum, don’t you,” Noreen said. “I’ll bet you want to cum so hard. Is that what you want, Mr. Walsh. Do you want to cum hard?”

The man moaned and then he nodded.

“I thought so,” Noreen said. “You want to cum really hard and I’ll bet you want to cum in her mouth, don’t you. She’s been such a bad, little girl and I know you want to teach her a lesson. I know you want to cum in her mouth.”

The man groaned. Such ... a ... bad ... little, yeah, fuck, he did want to do that. He nodded his head. He wanted to cum in the little slut’s mouth.

“Yeah, I know you do,” Noreen said, “but if that’s what you want, you got to tell her. Tell Katie you want to cum in her mouth.”

The man looked at the girl with his cock in her mouth but he held back.

“Come on, Mr. Walsh. You can do it. Tell Katie what you want her to do.”

The man moaned as the girl’s mouth took him once again. What the fuck. “Suck me,” he told the girl. “Suck my cock.”

“And what do you want her to make you do.”

The man moaned as the girl’s mouth once again took his cock. “Fuck that’s good,” he moaned. “Fuck, that’s good. Oh yeah, suck it. Suck it good. Make me cum. Make me cum in your mouth.”

“Oh, that’s so good, Mr. Walsh. I knew you could do it.” Noreen ran a hand through her friend’s hair. “You heard what Mr. Walsh said, right,” she asked.

Katie nodded without ever pulling her mouth free from that cock.

“You know what he wants you to do?”

Again, Katie nodded.

“Are you going to do it? Are you going to make him cum in your mouth?”

“Mm hmm,” the girl moaned and Leonard Walsh moaned as her mouth vibrated against his cock.

“Are you going to do it? Are you going to do it right now?”

The girl didn’t say anything but then she didn’t have to say anything. The convulsions of her teacher’s body said everything that needed to be said.

“Fuck,” the man groaned as his cock surged again. “Fuck. Fuck.”

Noreen looked at the man. “Yeah, you like that, don’t you. You like cumming in Katie’s mouth.”

“I ... I ... I—”

“Shh, shh, shh. You don’t have to thank us, Mr. Walsh. In fact, you don’t have to say anything at all. All you have to do is sit there and relish the feel of your cum as it flows into Katie’s mouth.”

The man groaned even as he settled back into his chair. He knew he was going to do whatever Noreen told him to do.

Noreen seemed to know it, too. “There now,” she said. “Doesn’t that feel better, to sit back and relax and let it all happen? Doesn’t that feel better?”

The man groaned and then he nodded dumbly. He knew there wasn’t anything he could do?

“Would you like Katie to get you hard again?”

The man looked up at the young cheerleader but even as he did, he could feel her friend continuing her work on his cock and suddenly, Mr. Walsh realized that it really didn’t matter what he wanted. These girls were going to do whatever they wanted with him.

The man could feel his cock stirring inside the young girl’s mouth and it was almost as if Noreen seemed to know it, too. “Katie is sure good at sucking your cock, isn’t she?”

The man just groaned.

“Has she got you hard again already,” Noreen asked.

Leonard Walsh just moaned. Somehow, he was sure the girl already knew the answer.

“You know what I’ll bet you’d really like?”

The man looked at his student. There was a part of him that wanted to know what the girl was going to say next and there was another part of him that was terrified at what she might make him do.

“I think you need to feels like when you have your cock in Katie’s pussy. What do you say to that?”

The man groaned. “No,” he wanted to say. “No,” but instead, he said nothing.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” the girl said, “so how about it Katie? Are you up for riding Mr. Walsh’s cock?”

“You betya,” the girl said enthusiastically. “I’m always up for that.”

The girl had slipped in between his thighs as she continued to suck his cock but now she was rising up. Her blouse which had been opened from the collar to the waist now slipped off her shoulders treating the man to his first unencumbered look of her well-endowed chest and then she was hiking up her skirt.

He’d seen her panties before but now, it seemed like such a long time ago. It was when Katie and Noreen had been teasing him but now the girl wasn’t teasing. She gave her teacher one good look at her panties and then in one quick motion, she stripped them off.

He could see her pussy. He thought there’d be more hair there. Maybe she shaved it, he thought, but he had an unobstructed view of her pussy.

“So what do you say, Mr. Walsh. Doesn’t Katie have a pretty pussy?”

The man nodded.

“Wouldn’t you like to feel what it feels like to have your cock inside her?”

Again, the man nodded.

Katie Bracken rose up even higher and then her hand grabbed the man’s cock even as she straddled his lap and then her hand led his cock to her wet and waiting pussy.

The man could feel his cock being pressed up against that tight, little pussy and he watched as the girl closed her eyes. He thought he could smell her scent and then she let out a low, whimpering moan even as she pushed her pussy down onto his cock.

Instinctively, the man grabbed the girl’s plump ass even as her pussy settled even further down onto his cock and he let out a moan. He hadn’t thought fucking a little teenybopper could have ever have felt as good as this.

“Oh yeah,” the teen moaned. “That’s so good, Mr. Walsh. Fuck me just like that.”

“Fuck,” the man groaned as the girl pulled her pussy up and pushed it down again. “Fuck.”

The girl hung her arms around the man’s neck even as she moved her pussy up and down on the man’s cock. “Damn, that’s good, Mr. Walsh,” she moaned. “Oh geez. That’s so fucking good.”

The man groaned and then he groaned. He could feel someone stroking his balls.

He looked up to find Noreen standing there grinning at him. “I got to have something to do,” she said.

“Fuck me,” her friend moaned even as she continued to ride her teacher’s cock. “Fuck me.”

The man groaned.

“Mr. Walsh?”

The man said nothing.

“Mr. Walsh,” the girl said again more forcefully. “Mr. Walsh?”

“Huh,” the man said as Noreen’s words finally registered on him.

“Do you like Katie’s tits, Mr. Walsh. Do you really like them?”

The man nodded.

“We know you do,” Noreen said. “We both do. Mine are nice but hers are bigger than mine and we know you like that, don’t you, Mr. Walsh.”

Again, the man nodded.

“They’re so pretty, aren’t they, Mr. Walsh.”

Again the man nodded.

“I’ll bet you’d like to touch them, wouldn’t you, Mr. Walsh. I’ll bet you want to feel Katie’s tits and not just feel them. I’ll bet you want to grab them. Is that what you want, Mr. Walsh?”

Again, the man nodded.

“But, if she’s going to do that, if she’s going to let you paw her tits with your filthy hands, I think she’s going to want something from you in return. That’s only fair, isn’t it?”

The man didn’t say anything until Noreen gave his balls just a little squeeze.

“Isn’t it,” she demanded.

The man nodded almost frantically.

“You want to hear what Katie wants?”

The man nodded.

“It’s real simple,” Noreen told him. “She lets you paw her tits and you do whatever we tell you to. How’s that sound?”

Leonard Walsh didn’t say anything.

“How about we sweeten the pot for you,” Noreen said. “How about we let you put your hands all over Katie’s tits and then Katie will jam her tits in your face even as she rides your cock. How’s that sound?”

“Great,” the man moaned.

“And all you got to do is agree to do whatever we tell you to. That’s all. How’s that sound?”

Still, the teacher held back.

“Come on,” Noreen purred. “Come on. All you have to do is say yes to those tits. How about it? You going to do what we say if Katie jams her tits in your face.

Again, the man shook his head.

“Come on, Mr. Walsh. Just look at those tits. Don’t you want to feel those tits while Katie rides your cock?”

Leonard Walsh knew it was a mistake but he couldn’t help himself. He had to stare at those tits.

“Now you know what to do. You want those tits so tell us that from now on, you’re going to do whatever we tell you to do, and Katie’s going to let you do whatever you want with her tits. So what do you say, Mr. Walsh? Are you going to do whatever we tell you to.”

The man hesitated but then he nodded.

“You’re going to do what we say.”

It was a statement, not a question. The man hesitated for a moment and then he nodded again.

It was almost as if Katie had been waiting for just that kind of indication because no sooner had the man given his assent than she was there, jamming her tits forward and ramming them against his face.

The man made snuffling noises as those tits suddenly overwhelmed him. His arms flailed pathetically, his hands opening and closing as the girl seemed to take an almost perverse delight in smothering him with her tits.

“So you like my tits,” the girl taunted the man. “Well, now you’re going to get them big time. Go ahead, you little pervert. Go ahead and lick my tits while I take your cock up my tiny little, fuck hole. Yeah, you like that, don’t you? You like being smothered by my tits.”

The man could do little more than flail around in his chair.

“Yeah, you like this,” Katie said. “You like it, don’t you. You like licking the big tits of young girls, don’t you. Don’t you.”

The man moaned.

“Don’t you,” the girl demanded.

The man nodded.

“Yeah, I knew it,” the girl said.

The man groaned.

“Yeah, I knew it. I knew you wanted to fuck me. I knew it didn’t matter if I was your student. I knew you wanted to fuck my pussy and suck my tits.

With his head buried between Katie’s tits, it was kind of hard to tell what the man was saying but it sounded like he was agreeing with the girl.

“You really are a dirty bird, aren’t you? I’ll bet you’re the type of guy who likes little girls and I’ll bet you like their panties. I’ll tell you what, Mr. Walsh, you do this good and I’ll give you my panties and you can sniff them or touch them or whack yourself off in them. Doesn’t matter to me. Do whatever makes you feel good. How’s that sound?”

Again, the man’s response was muffled from between the girl’s tits.

“Yeah, we know what you want,” the girl said, “and we know that from now on, you’re going to do whatever we tell you to. You got that?”

Again, the man’s response was muffled.

Katie pulled her tits back just a bit. “You got that,” she asked again.

The man groaned and then he nodded his head. “I got it,” he said.

“Good. If you got it, then get your head back down there and keep sucking away on my tits.”

The man groaned as the girl once again pressed her tits up against his face, and all the while, Noreen was there, fondling his balls. “Are you going to cum,” she asked. “Are you going to cum in her pussy?”

The man groaned and then he groaned again.

“Come on,” Noreen said. “You can do it. You can do it. Cum in her pussy. You can do it.”

The man groaned and he groaned once more his cum started to flow.

Katie shoved her pussy down on the man’s cock as the cum continued to flow. “Oh yeah,” she purred. “That’s it. Do it. Cum inside me. Oh geez, that feels so good. Oh geez, do it. Fill me up with your cum.”

More cum flowed. There was no doubt about it. The man was cumming hard.

“Oh yeah,” the girl purred. “That’s it. Do it. Fill my little eighteen-year-old pussy up with your cum. Oh geez, no one’s ever done me like this before. Do it. Do it. Do it!”

The man groaned as he pumped the last of his cum into that tight, little cunt.

It was clear he was done so Katie climbed off of the man.

“We think we should both be getting A’s and we don’t think we should have to come to class ever again,” said her friend. “What do you think?”

“I don’t know,” the man said. “Maybe—”

“No, I don’t think so,” Mr. Walsh. “This isn’t a maybe kind of thing. It’s either a yes or a no. You know what you promised us. Just take out your grade book and write down that Noreen and Katie are both getting A’s and if you do, we won’t bother you again, but if don’t, we might just have to tell everyone just how much Mr. Walsh likes to fuck his female students, or at least the ones who are cheerleaders.”

“That’s blackmail.”

Noreen shrugged. “I wouldn’t know about that,” she said. “All I know is you weren’t complaining when Katie was shoving her tits in your fucking face. So what do you say, Mr. Walsh?”

The teacher looked at the two young women and then he reached for his grade book and the two girls watched as he penned in their new grades.

Katie gathered up her clothes and then she tucked her panties in the man’s shirt pocket. “Just like I promised,” she said.

“There now,” said Noreen. “That wasn’t so hard, and now, we’ll be going and from now on, you won’t have to ever worry about the two of us coming in to class late ever again. In fact, I don’t think we’ll be coming to class at all anymore. Have a nice day, Mr. Walsh.”