The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER THIRTEEN—HE’S GOT YOUR BACK

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

The bell tinkled as Chrissy pushed her way into Mr. Rollins art supply store. “Hello,” she called out. “Hello. Is anyone here?”

Mr. Rollins emerged from the back room. “Aw, Chrissy,” he said, “I’m glad to see you.”

“I came as soon as you called,” Chrissy said.

“Now, Chrissy,” the man admonished her. “We both know that’s not true. I called over three hours ago.”

“Yeah, but—” Chrissy didn’t feel like explaining herself to this man. “But I’m here now,” she said. “What’s so important?”

“Chrissy, I have to tell you that I’ve been receiving some complaints about the cheerleading squad at your school. Mainly, people are saying you’re arrogant and unruly and that you seem to act as if you think the rules don’t apply to you.”

Chrissy didn’t say what she was thinking but if she had, she would have told Mr. Rollins that that was the way it should be. She was, after all, a cheerleader. She was above the law.

“I ... the school board actually ... we’re being told by the Superintendent that he wants to disband the cheerleading group at your school.”

Chrissy was suddenly sensing the threat. She and her cohorts were all sluts. Not being a cheerleader wouldn’t change that, but being a cheerleader gave her status and that was something she didn’t want to give up. “You’re not going to let them do that, are you,” Chrissy asked.

“I don’t know,” said Mr. Rollins. “I suppose it all depends.”

“Depends on what?”

“Depends on just what you can do to convince me that the decision to disband the cheerleaders is wrong. I’m assuming you do want to stop the superintendent from disbanding the cheerleaders.”

“I do.”

“Well then, I think we need to discuss this further. Business is slow so why don’t you lock the door and turn off the open sign and then the two of us can go in the back room and discuss this further.”

Chrissy smiled to herself as she turned the key in the lock and turned off the open sign. When she’d first seduced Mr. Rollins, he’d been so timid but he wasn’t timid now. She liked that.

The man was waiting for her at the door to his little, back room. It wasn’t the first time Mr. Rollins had invited her back here or even the second or even the third so Chrissy knew where she was going but when she tried to squeeze past him to get into the room, she felt the man reach out and grab a feel of her ass and that was something he hadn’t done before.

The room was just as messy as it had been the first time she’d seen it and almost as quickly as she’d entered the room, Chrissy heard Mr. Rollins tell her to stop and to stand where she was and Chrissy, of course, did exactly that.

“Yeah,” the man said. “Stand right there and let me get a good look at you.”

Chrissy stood and then she felt Mr. Rollins pulling up her skirt and running his hand over her ass. “Mmm, that’s good, he said, but let’s see what we have in here.”

Chrissy felt the man slide his hand inside her panties.

“So what do we have here,” Mr. Rollins asked.

“That would be my ass.”

“Right you are and a very cute ass it is, too, but I think it would look even better if we got you out of those panties. What do you say to that?”

“Whatever you say, Mr. Rollins.”

“That’s what I want to hear.” The man knelt and he reached under that short skirt of hers and he pulled her panties all the way to the floor and Chrissy stepped out of the now-extraneous garment.

Once again, Mr. Rollins was on his feet and once again, he was reaching under Chrissy’s skirt but this time, it was her bare ass that he had in his hands. “So,” he said, “I understand you want to make sure that nothing bad happens to the cheerleading squad.”

“Yes, Mr. Rollins.”

Once again, his hand rubbed her ass. “Well, if you’re willing to work with me, I’m sure we can find a way to keep the squad intact.”

“I’m willing to do whatever it takes,” Chrissy told the shopkeeper.

Mr. Rollins ran his hand over Chrissy’s ass. “That’s just the kind of enthusiasm I want to hear from our students today,” he said. The man continued to run his hand over Chrissy’s ass. “Yeah, that’s just what I want to hear.”

“Thank you, Mr. Rollins. I try.”

“Chip,” the man reminded her. “Call me Chip. I know you’re trying, Chrissy, but you know what I think? I think you’d look even better if you weren’t wearing that skirt. What do you think?”

“I think you’re right, Mr. Rollins.”

“Well, if that’s what you think, then I think we’d better get you out of that skirt of yours. What do you think?”

“I think you’re right,” the girl said again.

Chrissy could feel the man stepping up behind her and then he was reaching around her for the catch on her short, little cheerleaders skirt. “I’m so glad you agree with me,” the man said as he undid the skirt and then let it drop to the floor. “There now, that’s better isn’t it?”

“Yes, Mr. Rollins,” Chrissy said meekly.

The man’s hands continued to reach around her, stroking the front of her body and sliding down between her legs and rubbing her now-naked pussy. “Yeah, that’s much better,” he said as he heard the girl moan.

The man slid his hands up under the lead cheerleader’s sweater, taking them all the way up to her tits. God, he loved her tits. He always had from the first day he’d seen her but he had said nothing, but now, now that he’d had his dick inside her, now he wanted to make sure he got his hands on her tits whenever he got the chance.

“I think we need to get this sweater off of you,” the man told her. “What do you think?”

“I think you’re right, Mr. Rollins.”

“I know I’m right,” the man said even as he pulled his hands back and pushed the hem of her sweater up past Chrissy’s little, round ass.

Chrissy could feel the man push the hem of her sweater up even higher and then he was pushing it up past her tits. His hands pulled the hem of her sweater even higher and then Chrissy was lifting up her arms so the man could pull her sweater all the way off.

The man’s hands were back again below Chrissy’s waist and once again, they were on Chrissy’s ass. “Yes, yes, yes,” the man said, “I’m sure there must be something we can do to keep the cheerleading program off of the chopping block.”

The girl moaned again as she felt the man slide his hands between her legs. She really wasn’t all that wet. Not yet, at least, but she knew she could be. “Thank you, Mr. Rollins. I really appreciate it.”

The man gave the girl’s ass a nice, hard smack. “I know you do,” the man said. His hand stroked her little, round ass. “That’s what I like about you, Chrissy. You’re always so appreciative.”

“I try to be,” the girl said even as the man’s hand struck her ass again. Again, the man’s hand stroked Chrissy’s bottom. Again, the man’s hand slapped that ass.

“Ow, Mr. Rollins.”

“I’m sorry, Chrissy. Did you say something?”

“No, Mr. Rollins,” the girl said.

“I didn’t think so,” the man said even as he gave her ass yet another smack.

“Ow,” the girl yelped again.

Again, the man’s hand stroked the girl’s bottom. “Did you say something,” the man said.

“No, Mr. Rollins.”

The shopkeeper smacked the cheerleader’s ass three more times in quick succession, each time eliciting yet another moan from the girl.

“I like your ass, girl. I always have, but you know what I really want?”

“What’s that, Mr. Rollins?”

“I want to stick my cock in here.”

“I want you to do that,” the girl said. “I want you to fuck my pussy.”

“Of course you do,” and with that, the man shoved his cock deep inside Chrissy’s tight, little pussy.

“Oh,” the girl groaned. “Too hard, Mr. Rollins. Too hard.”

“Nonsense,” the man said. “We both know that you’ve had it harder than this and remember, it’s Chip. My name is Chip.”

“Sorry, Mr. Rollins.”

The shopkeeper didn’t bother to correct the girl. He just kept on jamming his cock between her legs. He liked to hear her moan.

“Yeah, you like this, don’t you, Chrissy?”

“Yes, Mr. Rollins. I want it. I want you to fuck my pussy.”

“You really are one hell of a little slut, aren’t you, Chrissy.”

“I’m your slut, Mr. Rollins.”

Neither one really believed that but then neither one was going to argue the point. In their own way, they both knew that Chrissy was going to fuck whoever would give her what she wanted.

“You must really want to keep the cheerleading squad intact.”

“I do, Mr. Rollins. I really do.”

“But do you want it enough to do the really hard work?”

“I’ll do whatever it takes, Mr. Rollins.”

“Are you sure about that?”

“I’ll do whatever you want.”

“Even if that means letting me stick my cock in your ass.”

There it was, finally out there in the open. Chrissy had known for some time that the shopkeeper wanted to fuck her in the ass. It had taken him long enough to get around to bringing it up but now at least, there it was out there in the open. She knew she was more than ready to let him do it. She knew she was willing to do whatever it took to get this man to do what she wanted, but she also knew what was expected of her. “My ass,” she asked in mock surprise.

“You’ve got a cute, butt, Chrissy. You’ve got to know that.”

“Yes, but—”

But nothin’, Chrissy. That butt of yours is ... mmmppph, that thing is hot.”

“But—”

“Do you want to save the cheerleading squad?”

“Yes, but—”

“But nothing. You know what you have to do. If you want to save the cheerleading program, then I think you’re going to have to take it in the ass.”

Chrissy paused briefly if only for effect. “I ... I ... I don’t know. I guess ... I guess maybe we could, you know, we could try it, but don’t hurt me, Mr. Rollins.”

“I’m not going to hurt you. I’m going to fuck you,” and with that, the man pulled his cock from between the girl’s legs and slipped it in between her cheeks.

Chrissy could feel the man’s cock as it pushed against her littlest hole. “Don’t hurt,” she whimpered. “Don’t hurt.”

If Mr. Rollins were paying any attention to her at all, he showed no signs of it. He just kept pushing his cock against Chrissy’s hole.

“Oh, it’s too big,” the girl moaned. “It’s too big, Mr. Rollins.”

Mr. Rollins still didn’t say anything. He just kept pushing and as he did, the girl’s ass relented and at least the head of that cock found its way into her darkest hole.

“Oh geez,” the girl moaned. “Oh geez, Mr. Rollins. Oh geez. Oh geez. It’s so big, Mr. Rollins. It’s so big.”

The man grabbed the girl by the cheeks even as he pushed more of himself between her cheeks. “I’m glad you like it.”

The cheerleader could only moan as the man continued to work his cock in between her cheeks.

The man slapped the cheerleader’s butt and then just for good measure, he slapped it again. The man shook his head. “I can’t believe it,” he said. “I mean, I’ve been wanting to do this for weeks, and now, here we are.”

“Don’t hurt me, Mr. Rollins,” the girl moaned. “Don’t hurt me.”

“I’m not going to hurt you,” the man said. “I’m just going to fuck your ass.”

The girl fought the urge to grit her teeth. Tensing up now, she knew, would not be a good thing.

The man continued to work his cock in the girl’s ass and Chrissy continued to moan. Damn, that thing was big. Too big, the girl thought, but she could take it. She knew she could, and besides, the more it went on, the more she was finding that she liked having the shopkeeper in her butt.

The same, it seemed, might be said for the shopkeeper as well. If his moans were to be believed, he clearly enjoyed having his cock where it was.

“I’m going to cum,” the man moaned. “I’m going to cum.”

The girl moaned. “Do it, Mr. Rollins. Do it. I want you to cum inside me.”

The man seemed inclined to do just that until he stopped almost at the very last moment. “I got a better idea,” he said even as he pulled his cock from between Chrissy’s cheeks.

“Turn around,” the man told her and Chrissy did as she was told.

“Open your bra up,” the man said and again, Chrissy followed his instructions.

“Now, grab your tits and tell me you want me to cum on your tits,” the man groaned.

Chrissy held her tits together even as she looked up at the man. “I want you to cum on my tits, Mr. Rollins.”

The man kept stroking his cock. “Oh yeah, here it comes. Here it comes. Oh yeah, here it comes.”

The man groaned as his cock finally unleashed itself on the young woman’s tits. Great gobs of goo accumulated on her tits and pooled in the cleavage in between as the man dumped more and more of his load on the girl.

“Oh yeah,” Chrissy purred. “That’s it, Mr. Rollins. Oh yeah. That’s good. Oh wow, you’re getting it all over me.”

The man squeezed off the last few bits of his cum. “Fuck,” he groaned. “Fuck, that was good.”

Chrissy looked up at the man even as she continued to hold her tits together. “So does this mean you’re going to support us. Mr. Rollins? Are you going to make sure the superintendent can’t shut the cheerleading program down?”

The man wiped his brow as he fell back into one of his chairs. “You can count on me,” he told the girl. “You have my word. You keep doing what you’re doing and no one’s going to ever shut you down, not if I have anything to say about it.”