The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER FOURTEEN—A NEW BIMBO IN SCHOOL

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

Chrissy didn’t much like the new girl. She wasn’t sure why but there was just something about her that made Chrissy uneasy.

One thing that was certain was that the new girl was pretty and even if there had been no other reason to dislike her, as far as Chrissy was concerned, that was reason enough. Blond hair. Blue eyes. Nice tits, and a short, red dress that matched the color on her lips. Yeah, she was pretty and that was reason enough to dislike her.

The new girl was in Chrissy’s English Lit class so Chrissy had a chance to watch her. The new girl didn’t carry a book bag like the rest of the kids in school did. She just carried a small little purse that was barely able to hold a few pencils and maybe a little make-up and nothing else. Chrissy smiled at that. The new girl would soon learn. You had to take notes in Mr. Drake’s class or you’d be lost.

Only, the new girl wasn’t lost. When Mr. Drake sprung a surprise question on her, the new girl just laughed and then she added a few nuances that even Mr. Drake didn’t know.

So the new girl was smart, Chrissy thought. Yet another reason not to like her. She’d raise the curve and make it hard on everyone else not that Chrissy really worried that much about grades. There were always boys out there who were willing to help her out because they thought they might get something out of it. String them along and offer a few words of encouragement every now and then and it was amazing what you could get a boy to do for you.

Still, there was the new girl. She wouldn’t be as easy to control as a boy and there was still something about her that Chrissy didn’t like.

Chrissy was in the cafeteria eating with the rest of the cheerleaders when the new girl came in. She was all alone and that was to be expected. She was new. She wasn’t supposed to have friends only almost as soon as she came in, a couple of boys moved to help her. Chrissy noticed but she said nothing, at least not at first but she knew this wasn’t good.

Lunch was over and Chrissy nodded at Rachel and Natalie. “Come on,” she said. “We have some work to do.”

The three cheerleaders caught up with the new girl out by her locker. The new girl looked up. “Can I help you,” she asked.

The tone was right but Chrissy couldn’t help but get the feeling that helping them wasn’t what the new girl had in mind.

“We need to talk,” Chrissy said.

The blond smiled almost meekly. “Oh really? About what?”

“About how things work around here.”

“Um, we go to classes, we take tests, hopefully we get good grades, and we go on from there. Isn’t that the way it works,” the blond said.

“I’m not talking about any of that crap,” Chrissy said. “I’m talking about how things work around here, in this school.”

The blond shook her head. “I’m afraid I don’t understand.”

“We run this school,” Chrissy said. “It belongs to us. Nothing happens here that we don’t approve of one way or the other.”

“You run this school,” said the blond. “I don’t get it. The school administrators and the teachers—”

“We own them. And the school board, too. We can pretty much do whatever we want.”

“So why are you telling me this, then?”

“Because we run the school and because we don’t want some blond bimbo coming in here and trying to mess up everything we’ve put together so we need to find out where you are. We need to know if you’re going to be good or if you’re going to be a problem.”

“I don’t get it,” the blond said. “Who are you?”

“We’re cheerleaders,” Chrissy proudly announced.

The blond’s reaction was hardly what the three girls might have expected. “Cheerleading,” the girl laughed. “How quaint. A little teasing and maybe a lame flash here and there and maybe you have the boys drooling all over you, but that’s not controlling the school.”

Chrissy shook her head. She’d known it. She’d known it right from the start. Something about the blond had told her. This girl was going to be trouble. “I’m telling you. This is our school and we control it all.”

“Okay. Let’s see you prove it.”

“What’d you have in mind?”

“Well now, that is a good question, isn’t it?”

Yeah, and Chrissy was just sure the new girl already had something in mind. She really didn’t trust the new girl. There was just something about her that made Chrissy uneasy.

“So you girls are cheerleaders?”

“Yeah, that’s right. What of it?”

The new girl smiled. “I was just wondering just how far you’d really be willing to go.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you’re cheerleaders, right? That means show a little tit and show a little ass, but I’m wondering just how far you’d really be willing to go. Would you be willing to go all the way?”

“We’ve done that,” Natalie snorted contemptuously.

The new girl turned her attention on Natalie and the normally aggressive Natalie almost seemed to shrink under the new girl’s gaze. “I’m not talking about boyfriends,” the new girl said. “Anybody can go all the way with a boyfriend.”

“Then what are you talking about,” asked Chrissy.

“I’m talking about complete strangers. I’m talking about letting complete strangers have their way with you.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“I understand you got a club around here called The Candy Shoppe.”

None of the girls wanted to be the first to admit that she had actually heard of the place.

“It’s a strip club,” the new girl offered.

“Yeah, so,” said Chrissy.

“So, if you really have as much control as you say you do around here, then you shouldn’t be afraid of doing a shift at The Candy Shoppe. I hear they have open tryouts on Tuesday nights. Three little hotties like yourselves, you shouldn’t have any trouble at all pulling in the dough, so what do you say. You girls are all eighteen, aren’t ya?”

The girls were quiet. “I don’t wanna,” Rachel whimpered softly.

The new girl seemed to pick up on Rachel’s cue. “Of course, if you don’t want to, I’d fully understand. You might be thinking you’d get in trouble. I mean, sometimes we don’t have as much control as we think we do.”

Chrissy’s anger flared. “We can do whatever we want to do but what about you. You think you can handle a shift there, too?”

The new girl laughed. “Me? Why would you want me there?”

Chrissy laughed a wry, little laugh. “It was your challenge, not ours, but if you want us there, it seems only right that you should be there, too.”

The new girl laughed again. “Sounds like fun,” she said. “Let’s make it a contest. The girl who gets the most cash wins.”

“You’re on.”

The new girl laughed. “This will be fun,” she said. “I can’t wait. Tryouts are at 9:00 but you got to be there by 8:45 so they can check your paperwork and ladies, don’t be late.”

“We’ll be on time,” Chrissy said but in the back of her mind, she was wondering if she’d just been had. “Just make sure you’re on time, too.”

The new girl smiled. “Don’t worry. I’ll be there. I wouldn’t miss this for anything.”

“I don’t wanna,” Rachel said as soon as the blond had walked away.

“Yeah,” Natalie agreed. “I’m kind of with Rache here. Why’d you go and agree to that.”

“Come on,” Chrissy said. “She was challenging us.”

“Yeah, but—”

“We had to meet her challenge.”

“Yeah, but—”

“Besides, we’re cheerleaders. What can happen to us?”

“Yeah, but—”

“Nat, you know what we told Shari. We’re in this together. It’s all or nothing.”

“Yeah, but, I guess.”

“Thatta girl, Nat. I knew I could count on you.”

“I just hope we’re not going to regret this.”

“I still don’t wanna.”

Chrissy turned her attention on the other girl. “You’re not backing out on us now, are ya, Rache? You’re going to be there, right?”

“I guess, but I still don’t wanna.”

The three cheerleaders agreed to meet on Tuesday night and go over to the club together. Despite their bravado, there was some trepidation that each of them felt and there was strength in numbers.

The new girl was already there when the three of them arrived. She smiled. Glad to see you made it. “I wouldn’t want you girls chickening out.”

“We’re here,” Chrissy said defiantly, “just like we said we’d be.”

“Well, all right then, let’s do it.”

The manager’s name was Matt Miller. He looked the girls over when they entered. It was a simple appraisal. These were all fine. Better than a lot of what he got through his door. “Any tattoos I should know about,” he asked. “Any scars or disfigurations?”

The girls all shook their heads and it wasn’t like Matt actually believed them anyway. Hell, some guys liked that shit.

“Okay,” he said, “here’s the way it works. Any of you guys bring any stripper clothes with you?”

The girls all shook their head.

“All right then. The easy way. You go into the dressing room and you strip down to your bras and panties. When your name is called, you got one song to strip all the way down. Whatever you make off the tip rail is yours but you’re free to stick around for up to a couple of hours and work the guys for private dances. If you’re out in the public area and you’re not on stage, you’re in bra and panties. Private dance rules are simple. Their done in the back room and nowhere else, and there’s no touching and there’s no soliciting. Anything else goes. Okay, any questions?”

There weren’t any.

“All right then. Before we go any further, I’m going to need to see some proof that you’re over eighteen. How about you first.” The man took the driver’s license from the new girl and he wrote her name down on a clipboard. “Martha Stoffeles.” He handed the license back to the new girl. “All right, Martha, you’re good to go. Next.”

It didn’t take all that long for the man to check the IDs and write the names down. “Now, all you got to do is think of the names you want to dance under on stage. Word to the wise. Even if you think it’s okay to dance under your own name on stage, don’t,” and with that, he left the four girls alone.

Martha seemed to come to a decision almost immediately. She went up to the clipboard and she wrote something down and then she walked away.

The other three girls gathered round. “What’d she write,” Chrissy whispered.

Natalie was holding the clipboard. “She wrote Lucy,” she said.

“What kind of stupid name is that,” Rachel asked in a hushed whisper.

Chrissy wasn’t sure but there was something about that name, something that almost scared her. She wasn’t sure what it was but there was something about that name.

And then Natalie wrote something down and she handed the clipboard to Rachel. Rachel laughed when she saw what the other girl had written. “Good one, Nat,” she said, and then she added a name of her own.

Chrissy took up the clipboard herself. Rachel and Natalie were Sugar and Spice and Rachel was right, Spice was a good name for Natalie, but what name was Chrissy going to choose for herself and then a name came to her. She was the master of her own fates. She was in control. More to the point, she was in control of her own destiny and that’s the name she wrote down. Destiny.

His name was Jeff, or at least that’s what he said his name was. Chrissy wasn’t sure she believed him but then she didn’t really care. The man was ogling her which being a cheerleader was nothing new for her. She was used to that. What she wasn’t used to was the way it was making her feel. She was feeling hot.

It was small talk at first. How long you been doing this? Oh really, it’s your first time dancing? Do you like dancing?

From the way he was looking her up and down, it was clear he was interested in her and Chrissy couldn’t believe it but it was making her even hotter. She wasn’t even sure why. It wasn’t like he was all that cute, but at least he wasn’t a boy like the guys in school. Maybe that was it but she didn’t think so.

She put a hand on the man’s arm. “Hey,” she said. “How about we go in the back and do a private dance.”

“I don’t know,” said Jeff. “I’m just fine here.”

“But I could show you so much more there,” Chrissy said. “Come on. It’ll be fun.”

The man shook his head. “I think I’m fine here.”

“Come on,” Chrissy said. “It’ll be fun. Just you and me in the back. Come on. Let’s do it.”

The man was wavering.

“Come on,” Chrissy said. “It’ll be fun.”

The man looked around and then he looked at Chrissy. “Well, shit. You are hot. Fine,” he said. “Yeah, let’s do it. Let’s go.”

The man seemed about to go.

“Come on,” Chrissy said. “You can bring your drink with you. Come on. Let’s go in the back.”

The man got up and then he was following along and it seemed to Chrissy as if every step was making her even hotter.

They got in the back room and Jeff sat down on the couch and with the money exchanged, it wasn’t all that long before Chrissy was stripping out of her bra and panties.

Jeff slipped a hand behind Chrissy’s body and his hand cupped her ass.

“Hey, you can’t do that,” the cheerleader said as she swatted his hand away. “You’re not supposed to touch.”

“Come on, baby. You know you like it.”

Chrissy graoned. She did like it, but—“It’s against the rules,” she said.

“Yeah, and since when has that stopped you?”

He was right Chrissy knew. The rules didn’t apply to her. Well, that wasn’t exactly true. She was a cheerleader. They did apply to her but not just the way they applied to everyone else. But still—

The man tried to grab her ass again and again, Chrissy slapped him away. “I said no.”

“Because you’re afraid,” the man said. “I understand.”

She was not afraid and who was this man to tell her she was. She was not afraid. She’d show him. She was not afraid. She could always complain later if things got out of hand. She had an idea that if she screamed, help would be there real quickly.

She let him do it. She let him reach out. She let him grab her ass.

The man smiled. “That’s a good girl,” he said.

Chrissy smiled weakly. She knew it was wrong but she liked it. She liked it a lot and when the man squeezed one of her cheeks, she liked that, too.

The man was squeezing her ass again. “Come on,” he said. “Come a little closer.”

Chrissy smiled. “I think you can see everything just fine from where I am.”

“Yeah, but maybe I want an even better look.”

“Like what’d you have in mind?”

“Like maybe I’d like to have a better look at your tits.”

Chrissy smiled. She could see where this was going and now that she was getting the hang of it, she kind of liked it. “It’s going to cost you,” she said.

“How much?”

Chrissy hadn’t really thought that far ahead. “Fifty bucks,” she said. “Fifty bucks.”

“Fifty? Deal.”

“Let’s see it.”

“Let’s see the cash first.”

The man grinned and he pulled out the money. “Here you go. Now, let’s see it.”

Chrissy took the money and then she was moving forward. “So you wanted to see my tits,” she said as she brought her breasts forward. She was so close and then she moved even closer. “Is this what you wanted,” she asked even as she pressed her tits against the man’s face. “Is this what you wanted?”

The man groaned. “Oh yeah, baby. That’s it.”

Chrissy couldn’t believe how hot this was making her. Damn, here she was sticking her boobs in the face of some guy she didn’t even know and for some reason, it was making her hotter and hotter.

The man still had his hands on her ass and Chrissy wasn’t even tripping on that. In fact, she wanted it. She wanted him to squeeze her ass.

“You know,” Chrissy said, “if you want to, we could go even further.”

“What do you mean?”

Chrissy couldn’t believe she was doing this. She knew it was against the rules but what the hell did she care. What’s the worst that could happen? The club would kick her out. So what? She wasn’t coming back here again. She was only here on a dare so who cared if the club kicked her out and besides, she needed to show everyone else that she could make more money than them.

“Well, if you got the cash,” she said seductively, “I know I really want to fuck you.”

“What are you saying?”

“I’m saying, baby, that I’m so hot and I’m so horny and I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you so bad, so if you got the cash, I’m saying we could really get the party started, just you and me.”

“Like how much we talkin’ about?”

That was the question, Chrissy realized. She didn’t know how much to charge. Charge too little and she’d be undercutting herself. Charge too much and she might drive the guy away. “Um, I don’t know. How about 300 bucks?”

“Three hundred,” the man said in an amazed tone.

Shit, Chrissy thought. She’d charged too much but there was a way to correct that. “For that,” she said quickly, “I’d do whatever you wanted.”

“Shit, baby,” the man said. “For that, I would have paid a whole lot more.”

Damn, Chrissy thought. She’d just undercut herself. She hated doing that but she didn’t know and besides, she was just so horny. She couldn’t believe how horny she was. It almost wasn’t natural how horny she really was. She almost had the feeling that if he’d asked her, she would have done it for nothing. Chrissy moaned to herself. It couldn’t be helped but at least she was getting something. “So do we have a deal,” she asked.

The man grinned. “Yeah, babe, we got a deal. Now why don’t you get that cock out of my pants.”

There was something in the way he said it that just made Chrissy feel so low and so used. After all, she was a cheerleader. Who was this guy to order her around, but on the other hand, she was getting paid. She slid a hand down and then she pushed the man’s zipper down.

She pushed her hand inside the man’s pants and then she worked her had inside his briefs. She couldn’t help moaning as she wrapped her fingers around the man’s cock. Moments later, she’d done it. Moments later, she’d pulled that cock out into the light.

The man groaned. “Shit, babe, you really want that, don’t you?”

Was it that obvious, Chrissy wondered but then in the next instant, she knew she just didn’t care how obvious she was. She needed to be fucked and she didn’t really care if the man knew it.

Chrissy brought her pussy closer to the man’s cock. She was almost there. Her pussy was so fucking wet and then it was there, the head of the man’s cock pressing against her wet lips.

Chrissy didn’t wait. She shoved her pussy down on that cock and she moaned as she did so. Damn, that felt good. That felt so fucking good. She pulled her pussy up only to shove it down again. Oh geez. That felt so fucking good.

Chrissy moaned again. Now, that she was getting fucked, now at least, it felt a little better but she knew she couldn’t stop now and she knew she didn’t want to. Idly, she wondered how the other girls were doing. Probably not as good as her, she figured.

That wasn’t exactly true. Natalie had found a guy of her own and just like her cheerleading captain, she’d found herself consumed by a desire to fuck. It was just that she was less patient than Chrissy was so almost as soon as she’d gotten the man in the private room, she’d made him an offer. “Give me fifty bucks,” she said, “and I’ll suck your dick.”

That offer had earned her the first of five crisp fifty dollar bills that she now had in her possession.

The second fifty had come soon thereafter when the man had started to groan. Natalie had pulled her mouth off the man’s cock and she had looked up at him. “For another fifty bucks,” she offered, “I’ll let you cum in my mouth.” The man had accepted and Natalie had gotten not only another crisp fifty dollar bill but a belly full of cum.

Even after the man had finished cumming in Nat’s mouth, the girl had made it clear that she wasn’t done with him. Her mouth had continued to lick the man’s cock and as she continued to lick him, once again, his cock seemed to come to life.

Natalie had pulled her mouth off the man’s cock and she had looked up at him and she smiled. “It looks like someone’s ready for some more action,” she had said.

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

Natalie had slipped her hand around the man’s cock and she’d given it a few good strokes. “So what do you want now.”

At first, it had seemed as if the man wasn’t going to answer but then he’d groaned again. “Oh fuck. Fuck. Stick it between your tits. That’s what I want. Stick it between your tits. That’s what I want.”

“For another fifty bucks?”

“Yeah, sure. Whatever.”

And that’s how Natalie had acquired the third fifty dollar bill even as she’d taken the man’s cock between her tits.

But the girl wasn’t done with the man. “Is that all you want,” she’d asked. “Is that all you want, to feel your cock between my tits?”

The man groaned. “Fuck.”

“Is that what you want,” the girl had asked.

“Huh?”

“Are you saying that’s what you want,” she’d asked again. “Are you saying you want to fuck me?”

“How much would that cost?”

She’d stroked the man’s cock. “Mmm, I don’t know. How about another fifty bucks.”

That’s how Natalie had ended up with her fourth crisp, new fifty dollar bill and that’s how the man had ended up with Natalie in his lap with her back to him even as she pushed her pussy down on his cock. She’d leaned back as she ground herself against the man’s cock. “Mmm yeah,” she’d moaned, “mmm yeah, that feels good.”

The last fifty hadn’t come when the man had reached around and tried to grab her tits. Natalie was perfectly fine with that but when the man had tried to kiss her, she’d turned away. “If you want a kiss,” she’d said, “it’s going to cost you.”

“How much?”

“Fifty bucks.”

“For a kiss? Forget it.”

“It’s not just a kiss,” the girl had reminded him.

“No?”

The girl’d shook her head. “It’s everything that comes with the kiss. It’s the intimacy. It’s me kissing you. It’s you kissing me and most of all, when the time comes, it’s me letting you cum in my pussy.”

An offer like that really didn’t take that much consideration and the man hadn’t really given it much thought, either. He just handed over the fifty as Natalie continued to grind herself against his cock.

If anything, Rachel was even hotter than the other two cheerleaders but almost as a result of that, she’d made the least money of all because a lot of times, she gave away for free stuff she could have been charging money for but she just couldn’t help herself. She wanted to fuck so bad that almost from the very moment that she’d gotten a guy of her own in the back, she’d been on him. It was almost as if she’d forgotten the reason why they’d come back there in the first place. In Rachel’s mind, it seemed as if the only reason they’d come to the back was so that Rachel could get her pussy fucked.

She quickly stripped off her clothes and then like her friends, she’d quickly forgotten the rule about no touching because she was rubbing up against the man and pressing her hand against the front of his pants. “Mmm,” she had purred. “Can I see this? Can I? Can I huh?”

Without even waiting for a response, the girl had unzipped the man’s pants and she had slipped a hand inside.

“I need this,” she had said. “I need it. I need it so bad.”

She hadn’t waited for the man’s response. Instead, she had just opened his belt and then she’d opened his jeans and then she’d pushed his jeans down past his hips.

Once again, her hand had latched onto the man’s cock and then she was kneeling. She’d never even sucked a cock before that night, but that night, she’d sucked that cock as if it were the most natural thing in the world and from the way the man was moaning, she knew she was doing it right.

Even as her mouth had worked that cock, one of her hands slid between her legs. God, she loved being naked, the girl had thought. It made it so easy to pleasure yourself when you were sucking cock.

It was just about then when Rachel had forgotten the other of the club rules. They were there to make money and she was there to get fucked so why shouldn’t she ask the dude for money. It wasn’t like she was actually going to say no to the guy. If he turned her down, she was still going to let him fuck her, but it was worth a try. “Hey, Mister,” Rachel had said, “if you give me some money, I’ll let you fuck me.”

“How much?”

“How about a hundred bucks?”

“A hundred bucks?!”

The man had seemed upset so Rachel quickly acted to mollify him. “But for that,” she had said, “I’ll let you do whatever you want. No more stopping. We keep going until you’re ready to stop.”

“For just a hundred bucks?”

That’s when Rachel realized that she could have charged more but she didn’t care. She wanted to get fucked. “Sure, Mister,” she had said. “I’ll do whatever you want me to do.”

The man was pulling out his wallet even as he was shaking his head. “Best damned hundred bucks I ever spent,” he’d said even but he stopped before he handed it over. “No stopping, right?”

“Not unless you want me to,” Rachel had said.

“Shit,” the man had said and the money was exchanged, and moments later, Rachel was on the couch with her legs spread as the man slid in between them.

“Oh yeah,” the girl had moaned. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh yeah, come on. Fuck me.”

The man had responded and the girl had just kept on moaning as the cock continued to cum. She couldn’t believe how much she loved getting fucked like this.

She’d changed positions when the knock had come. She was on her hands and knees with the man’s hands on her hips even as he pushed his cock between her legs but it wasn’t her pussy that was getting fucked. She’d never taken a cock where she had it now but she knew she liked it. She moaned again as her tits rocked with every thrust of that cock.

There came the knock on the door again. “Open up in there,” a voice said. “It’s the police.”

Both Rachel and the man froze.

“Open up,” the voice said again and then without even waiting for a response, a key turned in the lock and suddenly, the door was open.

There was no doubt what had been happening in the room. The bills were still out in the open and even if the man hadn’t been caught with his cock still inside the girl, the room reeked of sex.

A man stepped into the room. “Put some clothes on,” he told the girl, “and come on out of there.”

“Why?”

“Why? Because you’re under arrest. That’s why.”

When Rachel stepped out of the room, she could already see Chrissy and Natalie in handcuffs. It seemed as just the three of them were the only ones caught by the police and Martha was nowhere to be found.

A man snapped their picture as they were led out. “This’ll look great on the front pages of the paper,” the man had said. “Local cheerleaders arrested for prostitution.”

The girls were taken to the police station and then were thrown into a holding cell. “What are we going to do,” moaned Rachel.

Chrissy shook her head. She didn’t know. She certainly didn’t feel like she was in charge of her fate now.

“So what’s going to happen to us,” Natalie asked.

Chrissy shook her head. “You mean if we get out of here. I don’t know. Kicked out of school, maybe. Probably not. It’s just a first offense, but we’re probably fucked as far as cheerleading goes.”

“Yeah,” Natalie agreed.

“Who cares about cheerleading,” Rachel said. “They’re going to say we’re hookers. Doesn’t that mean anything to you guys?”

“We are hookers,” Natalie said.

“What?”

“I don’t know about you guys, but I was charging for it, and you know what, given the chance, I think I’d do it again. It was so fucking hot.”

“Yeah,” said Chrissy.

Rachel stared in disbelief but then she almost seemed to crumble. “Yeah,” she said. “Yeah, I know what you mean. Yeah, we’re screwed.”

The jail cell door slid open and any moment, the three cheerleaders expected to see their jailer, but what they saw was Martha. “You girls coming out of there,” she asked.

“I ... I don’t understand,” said Rachel.

“Yeah, what happened,” asked Natalie.

The new girl smiled. “I pulled a few strings. It wasn’t hard when you’re really connected. I got you out.”

“I don’t get it,” said Rachel.

“What the fucks to get,” said Natalie as she practically sprang out of the cell. “We’re out. That’s all that matters.”

Rachel stepped out of the jail cell followed closely by Chrissy but then Chrissy stopped. “Wait a minute. We’re forgetting something.”

“What’s that?”

“That reporter. He took our pictures. By tomorrow, our faces are going to be plastered all over the newspaper.”

“Yeah,” said Natalie glumly.

“Yeah,” agreed Rachel.

“I wouldn’t be so sure of that,” said Martha even as she held up a roll of exposed film. “I don’t think anyone’s going to be printing these anywhere.”

“Martha,” Rachel screamed. “I can’t believe it. You’re incredible.”

Natalie gave the new girl a hug. “You really bailed us out on this one,” she said.

Chrissy thanked the new girl, too, but all the while she was thinking, they wouldn’t have been in jail in the first place if it hadn’t been for the new girl. Yep, the new girl was trouble. The new girl was going to need to be watched.