The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER SIXTEEN—THE LITTLE BITCH

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

Megan slugged her lab partner in the arm. “You really are such a fuckin’ wuss,” she told the boy.

“Hey, what the heck did you do that for?”

“Because I can. God, you’re so fuckin’ beat down. What the heck’s the matter with you?”

“What do you mean,” the boy complained.

“What do you mean,” the girl mimicked back. “Look at you. You’re a good looking guy and yet here you are with your dick just hangin’ there between your legs when you could be out having fun, but no, you have to pretty much be at Mandy’s fucking beck and call.”

“I am not at Mandy’s beck and call,” Jeremy said defensively.

“Don’t give me that crap. I saw you out by the lockers. She was playing you, dude, and you were fuckin’ takin’ it like a little, wussy boy.”

“I was not.”

“Were to.”

“Was not.”

“Were to.”

A look from Mr. Graham was enough to settle the two students down and get their heads back in their lab books but not before Megan mouthed the words “were to” one last time and just about that time, Mr. Graham turned to glare at the two students so Jeremy could do nothing but sit there and take it.

“Wimp.” Those were the first words out of Megan’s mouth as soon as the two students emerged from Mr. Graham’s classroom.

“Fuck you.”

“Ooooh, is that an offer?”

“Yeah, you’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

Megan laughed but the boy’s remarks had hit surprisingly close to home. Did he know, she wondered. Did he know how much she wanted him. She laughed again.

“Fuck you.”

Megan just laughed as the two students once again returned to their lockers all the while unaware that while the two of them had been joking around inside Mr. Graham’s classroom, someone had been watching them.

Megan woke up the next morning feeling sore. Why was she sore, she wondered. More than that though, it was where she was sore as if someone had been ramming a big, fat cock up between her legs, but why was she sore.

She came downstairs to find her mother fixing breakfast. “Well, it’s about time you woke up, sleepyhead. How was your big date last night?”

Megan was confused. She hadn’t been on a big date last night. She’d been—well, she couldn’t remember what it was she’d been doing but she knew she hadn’t been out on a date and yet, when it came to correcting her mom, Megan suddenly felt like that was something she shouldn’t do. “Fine,” she said. “The date was fine.”

“You and Jeremy have a good time?”

“I said it was fine, mom.”

Megan’s mother had heard that tone before. As much as she wanted to know what was bothering her daughter, she knew that prying was the last way to get it out of her. Better to let the girl tell her in her own, good time, or at least that’s what the woman thought.

Thoughts were racing through Megan’s head. Had she been out on a date with Jeremy? How could she not remember something like that?

She caught up with Jeremy later that day at school. “Hey, um, I got a question to ask you.”

“Sure. Go ahead. Shoot.”

Megan looked around her. The locker area was much too crowded for the question she wanted to pose. She grabbed the boy by the shirt and she pulled him along behind her. “Come on,” she said. “Follow me.”

Megan pulled the boy around behind the library and pushed him up against the wall. “Don’t get me wrong,” she said, “but there’s something I just got to know. I ... geez, I can’t believe I’m asking this, but ... did we, um, did we go out last night?”

The boy was looking at Megan with this look of complete amazement on his face and Megan knew she’d blown it. She knew what he was thinking. How could she forget going out with him.

“I was going to ask you the same thing,” the boy suddenly blurted out. “I just didn’t know how to ask it.”

“You’re kidding.”

The boy shook his head. “I just didn’t know how to ask it but it seems we must have been going at it pretty hot and heavy.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’ve already had a couple people come up and ask me about it and I’ve had one person tell me to watch out, that I better not let Mandy catch me cheating on her and all the while I’m thinking that I have no idea what the hell anyone is talking about but as best I can make out, we went up to the Point and—”

“The Point? What the hell were we doing there?”

The boy looked at the girl askew. “You know what people do at the Point.”

“Yeah, but, oh shit. You don’t mean to say we were doing THAT?”

“From what everyone says, apparently so.”

“And you have no memory of it?”

The boy shook his head.

“That is so weird. So, um, what do we do now?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, it seems we went out last night.”

The boy nodded.

“And it seems as if we must have enjoyed ourselves.”

Again, the boy nodded.

“So the question is do we do it again.”

“Do you want to do it again,” the boy asked.

Megan couldn’t help but recall how sore she had felt that morning. If the previous night’s activities had anything to do with that then hell yeah, she wanted to do it again. “Yeah,” she said, “I think I do.”

The boy grinned. “You know what? I kind of think I want to do it, too, and I’m not sure I care if Mandy catches us or not.”

Megan looked at the boy in astonishment. It was the first time she’d ever heard him say anything like that. “Pick me up at eight,” she asked.

“Eight sounds good to me.”

“All right. See ya then.”

“See you then,” the boy said.

Megan gulped nervously. She hoped Jeremy didn’t know just how nervous this was making her. She didn’t want him to get the wrong idea about her but the truth was that for some reason, even though she knew she really liked the boy, just thinking about going out on a date with Jeremy was making her so incredibly hot.

Megan was even hotter still when there came a knock on her door at the appointed time. She grabbed her jacket and practically raced for the door. “See ya later, mom,” she called out.

“Don’t be out too late,” her mom called out. “Remember, you got school tomorrow.”

“I’ll remember,” Megan said and then she was pulling the door open and there was Jeremy, standing there on her doorstep. “Come on,” she said. “Let’s go.”

It wasn’t until Megan got in Jeremy’s car that she realized that they hadn’t really made plans for what they were going to do but almost from the moment that Jeremy pulled the car away from the curb, Megan knew where the boy was going and what he wanted to do and even though she knew that she should be upset at him thinking he could do that, she also knew she wasn’t upset. She knew she wanted him to do it.

Jeremy pulled his car into the gravel parking lot at the Point and he set the parking break. “I hope you don’t mind,” he said, “me bringing you here. I mean, I know it’s only our first date, but somehow, I mean, somehow, this seems right.”

“I know what you mean,” Megan said, “and I agree. This does feel right.”

“I got something for you.”

“For me,” Megan said. “Really, Jeremy, you didn’t have to but I got to know. What is it?”

The boy produced a box. It was small and thin and white.

“What’s that,” Megan asked.

The boy opened the box and Megan peered inside. Even in the limited light inside the car, Megan thought she knew what was inside.

It was a leather dog collar and encrusted on its side in rhinestones was a single word: Bitch.

“Oh, it’s beautiful,” Megan purred and then she caught herself. Why had she said that. Why had she thought that this thing was beautiful.

“You really think so,” Jeremy asked.

“Oh yeah,” the girl gushed. “I think it’s great. Can you put it on me, please?”

Wait a minute, Megan thought. Why had she said that, and yet even as she was thinking that, she was leaning forward so that the boy could put the collar around her neck.

The boy was slipping the collar around Megan’s neck and she felt him pulling the buckle tight.

A sort of panic came over the girl. Clothes, she thought. Why was she wearing clothes. Bitches didn’t wear clothes. She needed to get out of these things.

Suddenly though, her clothes had become amazingly complex. She couldn’t remember how to work the fasteners that held the clothes in place and if she couldn’t work those fasteners, then how was she going to be able to get out of her clothes.

“Here, let me help you with those.”

Megan wasn’t sure if the boy had sensed her distress or if he just wanted to see her naked but it didn’t matter either way. He was taking her clothes off and that was all that mattered.

Off came her jacket and then his hands were on her top. He was pulling the light-weight garment out of her jeans and he was pulling it over her head.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, there was some small and insignificant part of Megan that was saying this was wrong. Even if she did want to feel the boy’s cock inside her, it shouldn’t be happening like this.

But then the boy was reaching around her and he was taking off her bra and the girl moaned as the boy’s hands lingered on her tits. The girl moaned. She hadn’t really thought of her tits as being all that sexual. To her mind, they were a bit small. She’d always thought that they might have been bigger but now she was finding just how sexual her tits could really be.

The girl moaned again. This time, it was because the hands were leaving her tits. She wanted them to stay but in a moment, she knew where those hands were going.

Those hands were on the front of her jeans and then they working at the buttons that they found there. She had barely enough wherewithal to know that she needed to pull her butt up off the seat so the boy could slide her jeans underneath her butt.

It wasn’t just her jeans he was pulling down. It was her panties, too. Again, there was that part of her, small and insignificant, that was saying this was wrong but that was nothing compared to the part of her that was telling her how wet she was.

Those pants were pulled down around her ankles but she couldn’t get them off. She looked down at her shoes. Why couldn’t she remember how to get those off. If she could get her shoes off, then she could get her clothes off like she needed to do.

She needed to get naked? Was that right? She wasn’t sure.

But then Jeremy was there taking off first the one of her shoes and then the other. His hands held first the one calf and then the other as he pulled each leg free and finally it had happened. She was naked just like she wanted to be.

A new imperative presented itself to her. She was a bitch. She was a bitch in heat. She needed to get out of the car. She needed to get fucked. She needed it so bad. She needed to get out of the car and she needed to get fucked like the little bitch in heat that she was.

But she couldn’t figure out how to get the car door open. The controls were suddenly confusing to her. She looked at the controls and then she looked back at the boy. She needed Jeremy’s help but somehow the words wouldn’t come to her. She couldn’t remember how to ask for the help she needed.

Again, Jeremy seemed to sense her need. He got out of the car and he came around to her side and then he was opening the car door.

Megan tumbled to the ground and she suddenly found herself on all fours. This felt right to her being down on all fours. She was a bitch in heat. Of course, she belonged on all fours with her pussy hanging out just waiting for some beast to come up behind her and stick his cock inside her. Yeah, that was what she needed.

She wandered off the gravel parking lot and she moaned again. She liked the dirt under her hands and knees. She was a girl of nature.

No, she wasn’t, she told herself. That wasn’t right. She hated the outdoors. She hated camping.

No, that wasn’t right. She liked nature. She was a nature girl. She was a bitch in heat and she didn’t care who saw her. She needed to be fucked and she needed it bad.

What was wrong with Jeremy, the girl thought. Couldn’t he see how much she needed to be fucked. Fuck, if he didn’t do it soon, she was going to off and find some other dog who could do it to her.

Some other dog. Where had that come from, but as soon as the thought was there, she knew it was so right. She was a bitch. She was a bitch in heat and what she needed was for some dog to come and mount her.

Mount! What a great word that was. Mount. God she needed to be mounted. Oh God, she needed that so bad. She needed to be mounted. She needed to be mounted so bad. She needed some dog to come up behind her and she needed him to mount her.

But then she felt it. Someone was coming up behind her. She didn’t have to turn and look to know who it was. She knew it was Jeremy.

She stayed as still as she could as she waited for the boy to take her. His body was perched over hers and Megan felt a surge of excitement. Oh God, he was doing it. He was mounting her and it felt so good.

The girl felt the boy’s cock as it pressed up against her. She could feel how wet that cock was making her and she could feel how wet she already was. Fuck, that cock felt good against her. Now if only the boy would push it in.

The girl moaned as she felt that cock push its way inside her. Oh fuck, she thought. Oh fuck that was good. That was so fucking good. Oh fuck, it was better than she’d ever thought it would be. It was so fucking good.

The girl moaned as her body rocked to the rhythm of the cock inside her. Oh yeah, this was what she needed. She needed to be fucked like the little fucking bitch that she was. Taken from behind and fucked. Taken from behind and fucked hard. Damn that was good. She loved getting fucked from behind. She needed to get fucked from behind and now, only one thing remained to be done. She needed to cum. She needed to cum so fucking hard. She needed to cum with Jeremy’s cock buried inside her cunt.

Oh fuck, she was close. She was so fucking close. She almost came. Almost but not quite but she was close. Oh fuck, she was so fucking close.

And still that cock kept coming. Oh God, it was going to do it. She knew it. It was going to do it. She could feel it happening. She could feel the pleasure building as if everything in her whole life was centered around that cock between her legs. She was going to cum. She knew it. She was going to ... she was going to ... oh fuck ...

The girl screamed and once she started, she just couldn’t help herself. She just kept on screaming and she loved it. She loved screaming her ass off as that cock continued to make her cum. It didn’t get any better than that.

Megan woke up the next morning feeling sore. Strange, she thought, but she’d been sore the last previous day when she’d awoken and she still had no idea why. The only thing was where she was sore was right between her legs as if someone had given her a good, hard fucking but she knew that wasn’t it. It had been a while since she’d gotten her pussy fucked so she knew that couldn’t be it.

She’d had a date the night before with Jeremy and ... that was weird, the girl thought ... why couldn’t she remember what she and Jeremy had done just the night before. Still, whatever was making her feel sore, it had nothing to do with Jeremy because she was sure she would have known it if it had.

Jeremy came up behind her later that day. “How, um, how’d you like the date last night?”

It was the question she’d hoped he wouldn’t ask because she still had no answer. “It was great,” she said because from her way of looking at it, it might have been the truth. Since she still couldn’t remember what had happened, as far as she knew, it might have been the truth.

“So, um, you want to do it again?”

“Sure.”

“So, um, what’d you like best.”

“Oh, everything,” the girl said. “I liked it all.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah, I’m sure.”

“Well, all right then. How about I pick you up at eight and we can do it again?”

Megan felt a jolt of sexual energy course through her pussy. “Sure,” she said. “That would be great.”

Jeremy came by right at eight just as he promised. “You ready to go,” he asked.

“Sure,” Megan said. “Just let me grab my jacket and then we can go.”

“So, what’d do you want to do,” the boy asked once he’d settled himself behind the wheel of his car.

“How about we do the same thing as last night.”

“You sure?”

The girl nodded.

“Well, okay then,” the boy said as he turned the key in the ignition. He put the car in gear and they drove off.

This was the way to the Point, Megan realized. Was this what they had done the night before. Had they actually gone to the Point?

The boy pulled the van into the gravel parking lot and set the parking break.

“We came here,” Megan asked.

“Yeah, I think so.”

“You think so?”

“To tell the truth, I don’t remember what we did last night,” the boy admitted. “I was kind of hoping you could help me out.”

Megan stared at the boy. This was so weird. He couldn’t remember either. That was really, really weird.

“What,” the boy asked.

“I didn’t know how to tell you this but I couldn’t remember what we did last night either but I didn’t want to admit it.”

“Really?”

The girl nodded. “So what do you think that means?”

The boy shook his head. “I don’t know. All I know is I really wanted to come here with you.”

“You know what. Now that you mention it, I’m kind of glad you did bring me here, too. It just kind of feels right somehow.”

“I got something for you.”

“For me,” Megan said and then suddenly, she had the feeling they’d done this before. Suddenly, she had a feeling that she wasn’t going to like this but she had to know. “What is it,” she demanded.

The boy reached under his seat and he produced a box. He opened the box and inside the box was a leather dog collar.

From the moment she saw it, Megan was sure she’d seen that leather collar before. It had the word “Bitch” written in rhinestones. Megan was sure she’d seen that collar but she just couldn’t remember where.

But then the boy was taking the collar out of the box and with a start, Megan realized that the boy meant to put the collar around her neck and before she could stop him, that was just what he did.

Megan felt it from the instant that the collar snapped shut around her neck. Megan moaned. She was a fuckin’ bitch in heat. God, she needed to be fucked. She needed it so bad. She needed to be fucked. She needed it bad.

The girl moaned. She squirmed uncomfortably in her seat. These clothes, they were so confining. She needed to get out of these clothes. Bitches like her, they didn’t wear clothes. Her hands swiped ineffectively at her clothes. She had to get out of these things. She had to do it now.

Her jacket, she remembered from deep in her mind. That had to come first. Slip it off your shoulders, she told herself. That was how you did it. Slip it off your shoulders.

Her blouse was next. She looked down at her blouse. Buttons. Fuck, how the hell did you get those open. What the hell was she doing wearing something with buttons. Hell, what was she doing wearing anything at all. She was a fucking bitch in heat and bitches in heat shouldn’t have to wear anything.

Her fingers grabbed ineffectively at her buttons but they didn’t open. She grabbed again and she pulled. She felt something rip and liked that. She pulled again and there was more ripping. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she was thinking that she was destroying a favorite top but she just didn’t care. She was a bitch in heat and bitches in heat shouldn’t be wearing fucking clothes anyway.

She was down to her bra and she loved the way the boy was staring at her. She might be a bitch in heat but the way he was looking at her was making her even hotter. She needed to be fucked. She needed to be fucked so bad.

The bra confounded her though. She just couldn’t remember how to get that off. Someone else was going to have to do that for her. She shouldn’t be wearing a fucking bra anyway.

Her hands moved onto her jeans. Another button. Her experience with the blouse had taught her what to do with those. She gave it a tug and nothing happened. She pulled again and again, nothing happened. She pulled frantically and still nothing happened.

From the back of her sex-addled mind, she remembered that ripping your buttons open really wasn’t the way you got them open. There was another way.

She tried to relax and remember what the way was but as hot as she was, relaxing was just so hard. She didn’t want to relax. She wanted to fuck, but if she didn’t relax, she wasn’t going to get her jeans off and if she didn’t get her jeans off, she wasn’t going to get fucked so she tried to relax and think.

Something about pulling the button out of a hole. She remembered that now. It didn’t work the first time but she found if she twisted it, she could pull the button out. That worked and once she had the trick down, it wasn’t that hard to get the rest of the buttons open, too.

She didn’t bother with taking the jeans first and then with the panties. She just lifted her butt and pushed both garments down. Her pussy was wet and she could feel it as it brushed up against the car seat. She needed to be fucked. She needed it bad.

She kicked off her shoes and pushed her jeans and her panties all the way off which still left just the bra standing between her and complete nakedness. “You want help with that,” Jeremy asked.

Megan looked at the boy dully as if not understanding his question and then she finally nodded.

“Well turn around,” he said and when she didn’t seem to understand what he said, he went on. “Turn away from me so I can get at your bra.”

The girl could do that and when she did, she felt the boy’s hands on her bra. He was doing it, she knew. He was doing it. He was getting her bra free.

And then it was free. Finally released from her clothes, Megan found she had a new imperative. She had to get out of the car. She had to get down on her hands and knees. She had to make herself available to any of the woodland creatures that might want to come up and fuck her. She was a bitch in heat and that was what she did. She made herself available to any animal that was willing to give her what she needed.

But it wasn’t a woodland creature that took her. Even as she crawled off the gravel parking lot and onto the wet vegetation at the road’s edge, she heard a car door open and close and it wasn’t long before she felt a cock coming up behind her.

The boy was mounting her. She could feel his big, long cock as it pressed up between her legs. She could feel his cock as it pressed against the opening to her wet, little hole. She stayed there and waited for the boy to fuck her.

She could feel the boy leaning in over her even as he pushed his cock even deeper inside her cunt and the girl moaned again. She needed to be fucked. She needed it hard. She needed to be fucked so fuckin’ hard.

Megan woke up the next morning feeling sore and the day only got worse when she discovered that one of the really cool, new tops that she’d bought had somehow gotten ripped. How had that happened, she wondered but she didn’t have an answer so Megan was in a foul mood when she came into the kitchen for breakfast.

“How’d your date go last night,” her mom asked.

Date, the girl thought. That’s right. She’d been out on a date with Jeremy. She grabbed a banana. “Fine,” she said in a tone that told her mom in no uncertain tones that she didn’t want to talk about it.

Megan’s mom wondered if she should bring up the fact that the girl had come in late the night before. It wasn’t that late but it was after hours. The woman decided against it. Her daughter was a good girl and they knew Jeremy. She was sure he wouldn’t do anything wrong to Megan.

Megan was sure, too. She trusted Jeremy but she couldn’t help feel that there was something about him that she didn’t know or perhaps more to the point, something about him that she was failing to remember.

“Hey, cat got your tongue?”

Megan jolted out of her reverie. “Huh? What was that Jeremy?”

“I asked if the cat got your tongue. Normally, you’re riding me about something like the way you’ve been riding me about Mandy.”

“Yeah, well I haven’t been doing that much now, have I?” That was weird, Megan thought. Why hadn’t she been doing that. She hated those cheerleader sluts but suddenly, she wasn’t feeling near so superior. How could that be?

“I was thinking maybe we could go out sometime.”

“What, you mean like on a date?” Wait a minute, Megan thought. Hadn’t they already gone out on a date?

“Well yeah. You know. We could go up to the point, and ... you know.”

“But what about Mandy?”

“You know, suddenly, I’m not as interested in her. Suddenly, I’m more interested in you.”

“You shouldn’t say that. Mandy is like totally cool.” Whoa, Megan thought. Where had that come from?

And yet, she was finding hard to disagree with that. Mandy was cool and how could she ever take Mandy’s place.

“Come on,” Jeremy said. “Say yes.”

Megan was relenting. She really did want to go out with the boy but even as she gave in, she couldn’t help feeling somewhere in the back of her mind that this was all a big mistake.

“Come on,” Jeremy said. “It’ll be fun.”

It probably would be fun, thought Megan and in a way, that was what worried her most and yet in spite of her misgivings, she told the boy “Yes,” just as she knew she would.

“Cool. I’ll pick you up at eight then.”

The boy was on time and Megan liked that. They got in the car and the boy put it in gear. “Where are we going,” the girl asked.

“I thought we’d go to the Point,” the boy said.

The girl felt something tighten inside her. The Point? There was something wrong with going there, wasn’t there. All of the sudden, an image came into Megan’s mind, an image of her on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind. She couldn’t see the boy fucking her but even though she knew she’d never been fucked like that before, she knew she was loving it. “I ... I ... I don’t know.”

“Come on. You’re not wimping out on me, are you?”

“No, it’s not that. It’s just that—”

“It’s just what?”

How was she going to explain her feelings to the boy when she wasn’t sure she even understood them herself. She hesitated for a second longer. “I guess it’s nothing,” she said. “Just nerves, I guess.”

“Nothing to be nervous about,” the boy assured her. “It’ll be fun.”

His assurances did little to assuage Megan’s uneasiness but the girl could see they were already there. The car’s tires made a familiar sound as they rolled onto the gravel and then the boy brought the car to a stop and put the car in Park. “I guess we’re here,” he said.

“Yeah,” the girl said. She was still feeling uneasy.

“You know, I’ve wanted to do this for a while.”

Megan turned and looked at the boy. “You have,” she asked.

The boy nodded. “You know, I got something for you.”

Megan was about to say something when she had the feeling that they’d done this before. Her body tightened. “Does it come in a box,” she asked tersely.

“Yeah,” the boy said. “How did you know?”

“Let’s see it.”

Jeremy produced a box that Megan was sure she’d seen before.

Megan sucked in a gasp of air. She knew she’d seen that box before and she knew something else. She wasn’t sure it was something she actually wanted to see but she knew she had to see what was inside that box.

The boy opened the box and inside it was a leather dog collar, one that Megan knew she’d seen before and on the dog collar was one word: Bitch.

The boy was taking the collar out of the box and Megan knew he meant to put it on her. She knew she should have resisted but for some reason that even Megan couldn’t explain, she just sat there and waited as the boy moved in and slid the collar around her neck.

The girl just sat there as the collar was placed around her neck. It wasn’t until the collar was snapped in place that the girl reacted at all and her first response was a moan.

She was hot and she was wet, so fucking wet. She couldn’t believe how wet her pussy was. She needed to fucked and she needed it bad and she couldn’t figure out why she hadn’t realized that earlier. She needed to be fucked and she needed it bad.

The girl pulled the hem of her top from inside her jeans and then she slid a hand up inside her top. Her hand found its way to one of her tits and she gave it a squeeze.

The girl moaned but squeezing her breasts wasn’t nearly enough for what she really needed. She pulled off her top and then off came her bra, too, and she moaned again. She could see the boy staring at her and she was halfway tempted to grab him and pull his face hard against her tits but her pussy was telling her that wasn’t what she needed either. Megan knew what she needed. Megan knew she needed to be fucked like the fucking, little bitch that she knew she was. Megan knew she needed to be fucked like a little, fucking dog.

So off came her jeans and then off came her panties, too. She could feel how wet she was. She let her hand linger momentarily between her legs but she knew what she needed and she knew her hand wasn’t going to do it.

Her hand went to the door’s car handle and then she was pushing the door open. She practically tumbled out of the car landing there on her hands and knees. She wandered off of the gravel and onto the cool ground. It felt so good to be on her hands and knees. It felt so right. Now, all she needed was for some woodland creature to come up and fuck her from behind.

But it wasn’t some woodland creature coming up to fuck her. It was something better. It was the boy. She couldn’t remember his name and it didn’t really matter. All that mattered was he was coming up behind her and he was ready to give her the fucking she needed.

She could feel the boy mounting her. God, she loved to be mounted. It was what any bitch like her needed, to have someone or something mount her before its cock took her cunt.

And then the boy was sticking his cock in her cunt and Megan moaned. Now, that was what she needed, she told herself. She needed a nice, hard cock to come and take her and fuck her hard.

Megan was mindless in her need. She needed to be fucked and she needed it bad. She could almost sense that the boy was like her, driven by urge and instinct and no thought. Fucking wasn’t about thinking. Fucking was about doing and Megan wanted to find a cock that would do it to her.

Megan moaned. Words were beyond her as that cock took her from behind but she could moan and she could do it loud. The night air was cool against her young, bare skin but Megan was hot. This was what she needed. She knew it. She needed to be fucked from behind, but there was one more thing she needed and if she wasn’t mistaken, this boy was ready to give it to her.

The boy was moaning just as she was, moaning and groaning with every thrust of his cock but now getting her pussy fucked wasn’t enough. She’d gotten a cock inside her and that had satisfied her initial need but now she needed to cum and she needed it bad.

“Fuck,” the boy groaned. “Fuck. Oh fuck, yeah.”

Megan couldn’t have said it better if she’d somehow found herself capable of speaking but for the moment, she was content to moan and moan some more as that cock took her higher and higher.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned. “Here it comes. Here it comes. Oh fuck. Here it comes.”

Not yet, the girl thought. Not yet. She wasn’t there yet. Her tight, little pussy was close but it wasn’t quite there.

But there was no holding the boy back. He buried his cock in that tight, little cunt and suddenly, he was starting to cum.

The girl moaned. Not yet, she was thinking even as she felt that cock pump even more cum inside her but then a most wondrous thing happened. She felt her cunt seize that cock inside her and she gasped as her body was wracked by wave after wave of mind numbingly orgasmic pleasure. Fuck, that was good, the girl thought. That was so fucking good.

Megan woke up the next morning feeling sore and a little bit horny. She lounged just a bit in bed, wondering if maybe she had time to play with her pussy. She laughed just a little to herself. There was always time to play with your pussy but if you wanted the job done right, that took more time.

Reluctantly, Megan hopped out of bed. There wasn’t that much time, she decided, but that didn’t mean she had to give up on the fun altogether. A few minutes extra in the shower and who’d really know. She grinned mischievously to herself. Well, there was on person who’d know but she wasn’t about to tell anyone.

She caught up with her friend Kelly at school. “You were out late last night,” Kelly said.

“I was out on a date ... with Jeremy,” Megan answered.

“Again? Geez, what’s up with you guys. You going steady or something?”

Megan thought it over. Actually, she had no idea what they were doing. Maybe they were going steady, she thought.

“Well, whatever,” Kelly said. “Whatever you do though, don’t let Mandy catch you spendin’ time with her man.”

The girl laughed but for some reason, Megan didn’t think it was all that funny. She didn’t want to get on the bad side of the cheerleader. Funny, she thought. She hadn’t thought that way before but it was the way she was thinking now.

Megan quickly finished her homework after school. With Jeremy coming by later that evening, it wouldn’t do to have that homework left undone.

Jeremy arrived promptly at eight and moments later, they were on their way. Back to the Point, Megan thought and then she wondered. Had she really gone to the Point with Jeremy, she wondered.

The gravel crunched as the car drove onto the gravel and suddenly, the girl knew what was coming next. “Okay, let’s see it.”

“What?”

“I know you’ve got something for me. Let’s see it.”

“How’d you—”

There was a feeling of inevitability about the situation. “I said let’s see it. I know you’ve got a,” got a what the girl thought and then something came into her mind, “got a dog collar for me.”

“How’d you know that,” the boy said. “I just bought this today.”

No, that didn’t sound right, but Megan knew she had to see it. “Let’s see it,” she demanded irritably.

The boy produced a white box that Megan knew she’d seen before. The girl sucked in a breath of air. “I’ve seen that box before.”

“What do you mean you saw this before? I just got this today.”

The girl shook her head. “I’m telling you I’ve seen that before. I know it. In fact, I’ll describe it to you.” The girl tried to remember what was inside the box she couldn’t remember having seen before but which she knew she’d seen. “There’s um, there’s a dog collar inside, and it’s um, it’s leather and it um, it contains a word on it. It’s written in rhinestones. It’s the word bitch and hanging from the collar is a dog tag, in the shape of a fire hydrant.”

The boy looked amazed. “How’d you do that,” he asked.

“How’d I do what?”

“You just described the contents of this box perfectly.”

Megan sucked in a breath of air. Until that moment, she hadn’t known if what she was thinking was real or not. “Let’s see it,” she said.

Almost from the moment she said it, she knew it was the wrong thing to say but already, Jeremy was opening the box and then she saw it, the dog collar there inside the box and suddenly, she was consumed by an old, familiar urge.

She actually leaned forward and offered up her neck to the boy. “Come on,” she told him. “Put that thing on me. Make me your bitch again.”

Already, the boy was bringing the collar up. Already, he was putting it around her neck. Already, he was snapping it in place.

Megan’s hands grabbed at her clothes. Her jacket came off and then off came her top. She knew the boy was staring at her but she didn’t care. It might have made her hotter to have the boy stare at her like that were it not for the fact that she already was so fucking hot. She was a fucking bitch in heat.

Off came her shoes and her socks and then her jeans were opened. She remembered she’d put on a pair of sexy, little panties but she knew it didn’t matter. The boy wasn’t going to see them because in one quick motion, both the jeans and the panties were down around her ankles and then she was pulling first the one foot and then the other free from them.

Her hands grabbed at the door handle and then she was pulling it open. She pushed the door open and staggered out into the moonlight. A couple steps later had taken her from the gravel to the vegetation at the gravel’s end. It felt cool and damp beneath her feet.

Megan dropped to her hands and knees. It felt good to be like this, ready and waiting for the boy to fuck her although Megan knew it didn’t matter who or what fucked her. She was, after all, a fuckin’ bitch in heat. She didn’t care what fucked her just so long as she got fucked.

She looked at the boy. He was already naked but he wasn’t moving fast enough for her. “Come on,” she pleaded. “Come on. Fuck me. Fuck me like the little bitch I am.”

She watched the boy as he moved behind her and she knew what he was going to do. She could feel him doing it and she moaned as she felt his cock press up against her tight, little hole.

“Come on,” she moaned encouragingly although she knew the boy didn’t need any encouragement. “Come on. Do it. Fuck me. Fuck me good.”

Megan moaned as she felt that cock enter her. God, she needed that and it just felt so good.

The boy was pulling his cock back and then he was shoving it forward again and Megan moaned. “That’s it,” she told the boy. “Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The boy was doing it and Megan moaned with every thrust of his cock. She loved it.

“Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

She knew she didn’t have to tell him. He was fucking her and he was fucking her hard and she knew he wasn’t about to let up. She moaned as her body rocked to every thrust of his cock.

She was so wet. She didn’t know she could get this wet. She never had before. Her body was on fire. One way or another, she knew it. She needed to get fucked and she needed it bad, and if the groans of the boy were of any indication, he needed it, too.

She didn’t just need to get fucked. She needed to cum and she knew she was right there on the edge. Her hot, little pussy was so tight and so wet. The girl moaned as the boy pounded away at her. “Make me cum,” she moaned. “Make me cum. Oh shi-i-i-i-it. Do it. Make me fucking cum.”

She didn’t know if the boy had heard her and she didn’t care. Just so long as he kept fucking her. That was all that mattered.

She was going to cum. She knew it. She could feel her pussy responding to that cock. She moaned again. It was going to happen. It was going to happen right now.

Her pussy gripped that cock as her orgasm overtook her. “That’s it,” she moaned. “That’s it. That’s it. Oh shit yeah. That’s fucking it.”

The boy wasn’t moving and Megan could understand that. After all, her tight, little pussy had a hold of his cock and she wasn’t about to let go of him until she was done with him but then she heard the boy grunt and she felt his cock swell inside her and that’s when she knew it. The boy was cumming inside her and what had been good before suddenly got a whole lot better. She liked this. She liked having Jeremy fuck her like the little, mindless bitch that she was.

“Hey. Hey. Hey.”

Megan looked around her. Where was she. The place was dark. Where was she.

“Hey,” someone was saying. “Hey.”

Megan blinked. The room might have been dark but where she was wasn’t. There was someone there with her although she sensed there were others in the background. She could see the woman who was rousing her.

It was Mandy, Mandy Alvorado, the cheerleader, Jeremy’s girlfriend. His ex, she corrected herself. Jeremy belonged to her now.

“Hey,” the girl was saying. “Hey, wake up.”

“Yeah,” Megan said. “I’m awake.”

“’Bout fuckin’ time. You won’t see me until we’re ready for it it so if you’re seeing me, it must mean the transformation is complete.”

“What transformation?”

The cheerleader ignored the question. “You’ve been a very bad girl. You don’t go around fuckin’ stealin’ from us.”

“I don’t understand,” Megan said.

“Like hell you don’t. You thought you could steal my man, bitch.”

For some reason, Megan felt ashamed. The cheerleader was right. She had been trying to win Jeremy over but why should she be feeling ashamed.

“But you’re in luck, bitch. Turns out I don’t need the fucker no more so I’m going to give him to you.”

This was sounding better and better to Megan. It sounded as if the little fuckin’ cheerleader was going to step out of the way. Not bad at all.

“But there’s a price that must be paid for your insubordination.”

Bull shit, Megan thought. She wasn’t going to pay the bitch anything.

“You know, it’s amazing what you can do if you have the right pharmaceuticals.”

What the hell was the girl talking about, Megan wondered.

“So you wanted to be a hot, little fuckin’ bitch in heat. From now on, that’s just what you’re going to be. Get down on all fours bitch and beg to be fucked.”

Of all the ridiculous ideas, Megan was thinking. She wasn’t going to get down on her hands and knees for this little prima donna but then she discovered she was already there.

“What do you say,” Mandy asked.

Megan was still wondering what was meant by the question when the words suddenly rolled out of her mouth. “Please fuck me.”

Megan covered her mouth. Where had that come from?

Mandy just laughed now. “Come on,” she said. “Don’t be shy now. You’re going to be saying that a lot now. Why don’t you say it again.”

“Please fuck me.”

“Oh, that’s so cute, honey,” the cheerleader purred. “Why don’t you say that again.”

“Please fuck me.”

What worried Megan most was just how easy it was for her to fall in with what the cheerleader was telling her. She was sure she was getting wetter every time she said that and she wasn’t sure she didn’t want to keep right on saying it.

“Say it again,” the cheerleader said.

“Please fuck me,” Megan replied. God, that felt good. She needed to be fucked and she needed it bad.

Megan came to with a start. That had been a weird dream and so fucking vivid, too.

Why was she so wet, the teen wondered and suddenly, it was as if she realized that she couldn’t keep her hands out of her panties. She tried. She really did but they kept coming up on her, rubbing her from the outside and wanting to be let in until finally, Mandy gave up trying to hold them off and she moaned with delight as her hands took hold of her.

Oh fuck, the girl thought as her hands did their dirty work on her. She wished Jeremy as here so he could stick his cock inside her and almost as soon as she thought that, she giggled nervously to herself. Where had that thought come from, she wondered. Sure they were dating but it wasn’t like they were anything more than that, at least not now, not yet.

But still, she thought as her hands brought her closer and closer to climax, one could hope. She wondered what Jeremy’s cock would feel like inside her. Mmm, she thought she knew already. It was going to be good, really good.

They were going out on another date tonight. Mmm, maybe tonight, she might go just a little farther. Maybe she might be able to slide a hand between his legs and let him see just how she really felt about him. She giggled to herself. She was so forward, she thought.

The boy picked her up and they drove to the Point and suddenly, Megan knew they’d done this before and she knew what was going to happen and suddenly, her dream from the night before came back to her with startling clarity and she knew it wasn’t a dream. It was reality. They’d done something to her and it wasn’t just her. It was to Jeremy, too. They’d done something to the both of them.

And that’s when Megan knew. She didn’t need the dog collar anymore. She knew all it would take was for the two of them to be alone and she knew she’d be down on all fours, begging him to fuck her, but what worried Megan most was that soon she knew it wouldn’t be just when they were alone, it would be anytime. They could be in the crowded corridors of her high school and there would be the desire to get down on all fours and to beg Jeremy to fuck her like the little bitch in heat she knew she was.

And from somewhere in the back of her mind, she thought she could hear someone say, “We’re cheerleaders. We can do whatever we fucking want.”