The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN—THE DEMONS THAT HAUNT US

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

Martha looked both ways before moving into the street. She felt obscenely jiggly in her tight, little dress and Martha liked feeling like that. The street was dark but Martha knew there were men around, men and boys who were watching her. She couldn’t see them but Martha knew they were there and Martha knew she loved to be watched.

She crossed the street and walked to her car. She paused at the door. What was that she heard? Was that something?

She decided it wasn’t. She fished her keys out of her purse and was just about to put the key in the lock when suddenly, they were there.

Motorcycles swarmed around her, coming close but never quite touching her. She knew they wouldn’t. They were only trying to scare her and in a way, they were, but not in a way that one might have expected.

It was a motorcycle gang. The leather jackets they wore bore the name of the gang. It was called the Demons. The blond shook her head. This didn’t look good.

The lead rider stopped his bike catching the girl full on in his headlights and the rider removed his helmet. He leered at the blond. “They said you were here.”

Martha laughed softly. “You know no one said that. No one knows where I am except you and I don’t think you’ll be saying anything to anyone.”

The rider turned off his bike and he dismounted. Other bikes illuminated the area as he walked up to the blond. “You’ve changed,” he said.

“You haven’t,” the blond retorted. “You’re still the same old prick you always were.”

“You better watch out—”

“Or what?”

“Or maybe me and the boys will have to take care of you. You know, teach you a lesson.”

The girl laughed at that. “Don’t get cocky now,” she said. “I may have changed but way down deep, you know I’m still the same person I always was.”

The rider grinned. “But it’s not the way down deep part that we’re interested in, is it boys.” His cohorts laughed at that. “It’s the superficial outside part that we’re kind of partial to right now.”

“I wouldn’t press it.”

The hand was lightning fast. It caught the girl by the neck and shoved her up against her car. “Or what. Whatya goin’ to do to me, old man?”

The girl smiled almost serenely. “What am I going to do,” she said. “Anything I want,” and with that, her hand reached towards the man’s pants.

The man tightened his grip. “Careful now,” he said. “You wouldn’t want to be doing anything nasty now, would you?”

The girl’s hand halted almost briefly as if to say that the girl got the message and then that hand was coming again. That hand was on the man’s belt and then it was on the man’s zipper. The hand didn’t move real fast but it was moving fast enough. The zipper moved down and then the hand was sliding inside.

The man felt the girl’s hand as it wrapped around his cock and the man grinned. “Oh yeah, that’s it,” he said. “Be a good, little bitch.”

“You like this,” the blond asked even as her hand continued to stroke that cock. “You like this?”

“Oh yeah, babe. It feels fuckin’ good.”

“It does, huh. You like it when I stroke your cock.”

“Oh yeah.”

“I thought you might,” the girl said with a small laugh.

The man groaned. “You ain’t ever done that before.”

“You ain’t never asked.”

The man groaned but then the girl hadn’t ever been exactly the way she was now. “Looks like you like that cock,” he said.

“You think,” the girl said even as her hand continued to stroke the man’s cock.

“Yeah, I think, and what I think is right now, you’re a fucking tease. So far, all you’ve done is stroke a cock.”

The blond continued to stroke her hand over the man’s cock. “You haven’t told me you want me to do anything more.”

The leader of the pack roared at that even as he looked at his cohorts. “You hear that, boys. The boss here wants to know what we think. He ain’t ever asked us that before.”

His enthusiasm was matched by the members of the gang. Clearly, this was something unexpected.

“Well, since you seem to want to know what we want, I think a blow job is in order.”

“Do you now?”

“Yeah, I think I do, so why don’t you get down there on your fucking knees and suck my fucking cock ... bitch.”

“Careful now. You wouldn’t want to make me angry.”

The leader of the pack sneered. “You ain’t so big now, are you ... boss. Get down on your fucking knees and suck my fuckin’ cock.”

The blond looked from man to man to man and then she shrugged. “If that’s the way you want it,” she said with a shrug and then she dropped to her knees. Her hand unzipped the leader’s pants and her hand pulled out the man’s cock.

The leader looked almost amazed as the blond took a hold of his cock. “Will you look at this, boys,” the man exclaimed. “Look at her go.”

The other riders seemed almost equally amazed. The blond certainly seemed more than willing to do what their boss wanted.

One of the other riders seemed to grow bold seeing the initial success of their leader so the man came up behind her. His hand unzipped his leathers and then he was reaching in to pull out his cock and then he pulled up that little, red dress.

There was just a moment of hesitation, almost as if the man expected something bad to happen but nothing did. The man pulled down the blond’s sexy, black panties and then he ran his hand over her little, white ass.

And still, the blond didn’t react. Her only reaction came after the man had pulled her panties down and slipped his hand between her legs and then, her only reaction was to moan as she felt that hand stroke her pussy.

Again, the man seemed to hesitate almost as if he seemed to think that something bad was about to happen but once again, when nothing bad did happen, the man once again grew bolder and this time, it wasn’t his fingers that he stroked between the blond’s legs, but it was something that was both thicker and longer at the same time.

The blond moaned again as she felt that stimulation from behind and then she moaned even louder as she felt the man enter her.

With that initial foray now accomplished successfully, the man seemed to settle into a rhythm. His hands found their way to the girl’s hip and then he was pushing his cock in and pulling his cock back and the more he fucked the girl, the more he continued to moan.

The man looked at his cohorts. “You guys have got to try this,” he told them.

From the reactions of the men gathered round him, it was clear that each of the others was thinking pretty much exactly the same thing and pretty much what they were waiting for was for the one man to get the hell out of the way so that they could get in there and fuck her, too.

The blond continued to suck on the leader’s cock even as the other man continued to work his cock between her legs. She knew the man was about to cum in her pussy but she knew there wasn’t a whole lot she could do about it.

The man between her legs groaned and then he groaned again. “Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck.”

The man grunted and that was when the blond felt it, the swell of the cock and the surge of cum as it flowed deep between her legs.

The man between her legs pulled back but moments later, he was replaced by another of the bikers. This one slammed the blond up against the hood of her car even as he rammed his cock between her legs. The man leaned over her body and whispered in the blond’s ear even as he drove his cock between her legs. “How do you like that,” the man taunted her. “How do you like that, boss? How do you like that cock?”

The blond didn’t reply to the man’s taunts but she couldn’t keep from moaning as the man’s cock continued to take her.

“Anyone ever tell you what a tight little pussy you got there, huh boss? Anyone? Anyone? No? Well, I’m telling you. You got a tight pussy, boss.”

The blond still didn’t say anything but she still moaned with every thrust of the man’s cock.

“Oh yeah, boss. Oh yeah, that’s it. You like this, huh? You like this cock? Well, I got something for you, something special? You want to see what I have, boss?”

The blond didn’t respond. She just stayed where she was and she took that cock.

“Oh yeah. I know what you want, boss, and I got it for you. I got it for you right here. Are you ready, boss? I hope so because here it comes.”

The blond didn’t say anything but then it really wouldn’t have mattered even if she had. The man was going to cum in her tight, little pussy whether she wanted it or not and when she felt it, she just couldn’t help but moan as she felt that cock surge inside her. The biker was cumming and he was cumming hard.

The biker groaned as the cum continued to flow. “Such a nice, tight pussy, boss. I wouldn’t have believed it, boss, but for a real bitch, you really are one hell of a fuck, boss.”

The man pulled his cock from between the blond’s legs and with it came some of the accumulated cum pooled up inside her but the blond knew she wasn’t done yet. There was still one more member of the gang left to go and she was sure that he was going to want to have a go at her pussy, too.

She was right. Almost as soon as the one man had left her than the last one was there. He came up behind her just as the others had and for a few moments there, the blond thought he was going to take her just as the others had, with his hands on her hips and fucking her hard from behind.

That wasn’t actually what the man had in mind. All he really wanted was to pull the zipper down on the blond’s dress and then he was pulling the dress off her shoulders. Moments later, his hands were working at her bra and then he was pulling that off as well.

“Turn around,” the biker told her.

The blond did as she was told.

“Oh yeah,” the man said. “That’s what I wanted to see. I wanted to see them tits and you know what?”

“What,” the blond said sullenly.

“I want to see those tits of yours bounce while you ride my fucking cock.”

The girl didn’t say anything.

“Look at me,” the man said. “Look at me. Look down here.” He pointed at his cock which was now hanging out of his pants. “Look at me. You’re going to have this inside you. You got that? You’re going to have this dick inside you.”

The girl looked but other than that, she said nothing.

The man scowled. This wasn’t going exactly the way he wanted it to go. He pushed his pants down and he hauled his cock out. “You’re going to be riding this while I watch your fucking tits bounce up and down,” the man growled.

Still, the blond said nothing.

The man grabbed the girl and then he was pulling her to the ground. “Get on top of that dick,” he ordered her.

The blond did as she was told. Her hand reached between her legs and her hand grabbed the man’s member but she still hadn’t taken it inside her.

“Come on, bitch,” the man growled. “You know what I want. Take that fucking cock.”

The blond wedged the head of that cock up against her tight, wet opening. The man groaned as he felt it, the feel of skin on skin, and he knew what was going to happen next.

“Do it,” he told her. “Do it.”

The girl seemed to hesitate for just a moment longer but then it happened. Her pussy pushed down and it slid down around that big, fat cock and the man groaned.

“Oh yeah, that’s it. Yeah. Oh fuck, that’s it. Take it. Take it. Yeah, take it just like that.”

The blond bounced up and down on the man’s cock.

“Oh yeah, that’s it. Oh yeah. I like those tits. Bounce it up and down just like that.”

The two men who’d taken her from behind both approached her again. Both men were long and both were hard again. “Here you go, boss,” said one of them. “Something for you to suck on while you ride that cock.”

The blond didn’t say anything for a couple of moments but then her hands came out and came up and then she was grabbing those two cocks. Her hands stroked those cocks even as she continued to bounce on the cock she was riding.

The blond looked at first the one and then the other of those cocks and then she sucked one and she sucked the other and the blond didn’t say a thing.

The leader of the pack was holding his cock even as he came up behind the girl. “I’m going to enjoy this, boss,” the man said even as his tone gave every indication that that last word wasn’t really what he thought of the girl.

For her part, the girl seemed oblivious to what was going on behind her. Her body bounced up and down on the cock she was riding and the girl moaned even as she stroked the cock in either hand. “Give it to me,” she moaned to the man she was riding and to the ones she was holding. “Give it to me. Come on, give it to me.”

The man grinned as he moved in behind her. “You want this,” he said. “You want this. Well, all right. If you want this, I’m perfectly willing to give it to you.”

The girl suddenly seemed to notice the man behind her for the very first time even though he’d already had his hand on her ass but then it wasn’t his hand that was making her moan. It was the way he was pushing his cock in between her cheeks.

The girl gasped. “Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck. It’s so big. Oh geez, it’s too big. It’s ... oh geez ... It’s tearing me up.”

“Nonsense,” the man said even as he drove himself even harder between her cheeks. “There’s no such thing as too big.”

“No, it’s too big. Stop. Stop.”

“Stop? We can’t stop now, boss.” The man pushed his cock forward and the blond could feel the man pushing past her outer defenses.

“It’s too big,” she whimpered. “It’s too big.”

“Or maybe,” countered the leader of the pack, “maybe, it’s just that your ass is too small, but we can take care of that.”

The girl groaned as more of that cock entered her.

The man’s hands were on her cheeks as he pushed himself even deeper inside her. “See,” he said. “I told you it wasn’t too big.”

Martha could only groan helplessly as she felt the man invade her ass. He was going to fuck her and she knew there wasn’t a damned thing she could do about it.

The leader of the pack looked up at his buddies. “Look at this, boys,” the leader roared. “I’m fucking the boss’s ass.”

That drew a roar of support from the assembled bikers. They all wanted to see the blond get ass-fucked.

Martha was still whimpering and moaning as her ass took that cock. To say that she was getting used to having that cock inside her would have been going just a little too far but to say that she was getting a little more used to it probably was a little more right. That cock was still too big and fat in her tiny, little ass and it still hurt inside her, but she was finding she could take it if only just barely.

“Hey, boys,” the leader of the pack roared, “I think she likes it.”

That drew another chorus of approval from the bikers.

The blond still moaned as her butt took that cock. The man wasn’t taking it easy on her and she really hadn’t expected him, to. All she could do was take it.

“Oh, fuck,” the man was groaning. “The boss sure does have one tight, little ass. Oh fuck, she’s going to make me cum. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh yeah, she’s going to make me cum.”

The girl knew it, too, only she knew she really didn’t have much to do with it. Sure, it was her ass, but it was his cock that was doing all the work.

“Fuck,” the man moaned. “Fuck.” His cock drove even more harshly between the blond’s cheeks.

The girl moaned.

The man pulled out at the last minute and then he stroking his cock even as he shot his load all over the blond’s little, round ass. “Fuck,” the man groaned. “Fuck, I didn’t know it could be like this. Turn around, baby. Turn around and let me see your face. I want to see you kiss this dick that just fucked that tight, little ass of yours.”

The blond did as she was told. She turned around and she kissed the man’s cock, but suddenly, she grabbed the man by his cock and in a move that looked completely effortless, she pulled him to his knees. Her blue eyes burned red as she grabbed the leader of the pack around the neck in a grip that was tighter than one might have thought possible. Her hand squeezed and the man’s eyes bulged.

“So you thought that just because I was trapped in this body, that meant I was weak, did you? You thought I was powerless. You thought you could have your way with me. Well, you and your little demon boys, you were all ... WRONG!”

The man squawked a bit as he flailed in the girl’s grasp.

“Even if I look that way, I will never be sweet and I will never be innocent. I am who I am and I will not be denied that which is mine. I own these girls and I will have them and if you boys know what’s good for you, you boys would do well to remember that. I am not a patient man.”

In a seemingly effortless move, the girl tossed the leader aside.

“I still rule. I do. No one else, and if you boys don’t want to get on my bad side, you had better scatter ... now.”

The street was suddenly quiet again. There were no motorcycles or thugs or anything at all. There was just the blond standing beside her car, her body once again fully dressed with her key in hand, and with just a hint of a smile as her eyes slowly went back from red to blue.