The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN—DOING THE LAW

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

“Your dad’s a real dick, you know.”

“My dad?! What do you mean my dad’s a dick,” said Shari. “I mean, he can be really strict and shit like that but my dad’s not a dick. Why would you say that about my dad?”

“Because your dad gave me a fucking ticket and now my dad’s pissed off about it and my dad says I need to go to traffic school and I don’t have time for shit like that so yeah, your dad’s a dick.”

“What was the ticket for?”

“Speeding.”

“Well, were you?”

“Was I what?”

“Were you speeding?”

“Well, yeah, I guess, but that’s not the point. The point is I’m a fucking cheerleader. I shouldn’t be getting fucking tickets.”

“The law applies to you, too, Rache.”

“But it shouldn’t.”

Shari smiled. “Come on. You know better than that, but hey, I got an idea. Let’s go talk to my dad right now.”

“What? You mean he’s here?”

“Yeah. He had to go to court today and he got off early so he got home about thirty minutes ago.”

“Well, okay then. Let’s go talk to him.”

Ted Wallace had just popped open a beer when his daughter and her friend entered the room. He really wasn’t used to being home this early. Normally, there was still another half hour on his shift and by the time he got into the station and clocked out and drove home, it would be considerably later than it was now. He considered turning on the TV but he really had no idea what was on so the girls’ arrival was a welcome diversion. “Is there something I can help you ladies with?”

“Hey, dad,” Shari began. “We were wondering if we could talk to you.”

“Sure, babe. What’s on your mind?”

“Rachel here was telling me you gave her a ticket.”

“She did, huh?”

“And she was wondering what she could do to get the ticket off her record.”

“She was, was she? What’d you girls have in mind?”

“I don’t know,” said Shari.

“I know what I had in mind,” her friend said.

“What?”

Rachel Walker knelt beside the officer and her hands worked at the man’s belt.

“Hey. What are you doing?”

“What does it look like I’m doing?”

“But that’s my dad.”

Rachel already had the officer’s slacks open and then she was reaching in and she was pulling out the man’s cock. “Yeah? I don’t see him complaining, so why should you?”

“B-b-but that’s my dad.”

“Look, if you don’t want to know what’s going on, you’re free to go.”

Shari stood where she was. She knew she should go but what was she going to do. She wasn’t going to go tell her mom and she couldn’t just go sit in the other room and pretend that nothing was happening and besides, it was kinda hot, standing there watching one of her friends do her dad. It was actually so hot that Shari found herself unable to take her eyes away from what was happening.

Her friend looked up at her and grinned. “Still there, I see. That’s a good girl.”

“Well, I couldn’t just go,” Shari said lamely.

“Uh huh. Sure. You can say that if you want to but I know what you really want.”

“What do I really want?”

“You want to see your dad’s cock, don’t you? I bet you’ve always wanted to see it, and if someone just happens to pull it out for you, you want to be there to see it.”

She couldn’t want that, Shari told herself and yet as much as she tried to deny it, her mind just didn’t seem to be buying it.

“You ready,” said her friend. “You ready to see it?”

Shari nodded. She wasn’t going to deny it anymore. She knew her friend was right. She really did want to see it. She wanted to see her dad’s cock.

Her friend’s hand dived inside her dad’s pants and when it emerged, it was pulling out her dad’s cock. “There it is,” her friend said.

Shari stared at her father’s cock. It was big, bigger it seemed than what any boy had been able to offer up to her and it was fat, too. In spite of herself, Shari couldn’t help but start to feel a little bit hot. That cock was so big and fat that it must feel good having that inside you.

Stop it, she told herself. She couldn’t be thinking that way about her dad’s cock.

“You sure you don’t want a piece of this,” Rachel asked.

“I really shouldn’t.”

Her friend shrugged. “It’s your loss but I know what I’m going to do.”

Shari watched her friend open her mouth and then she watched the woman push her mouth down over her dad’s cock.

“Oh my God,” she moaned. “I can’t believe you’re doing that.”

Rachel Walker didn’t even bother to pull her mouth up off the man’s cock. She just kept sucking away at that cock.

Shari couldn’t take her eyes off of it. She couldn’t believe she was seeing her dad get his cock sucked and she couldn’t believe how hot it was making her to stand there and watch.

Without even realizing she was doing it, Shari slid a hand up inside her t-shirt and then she was fondling one of her breasts. Her fingers found her nipple and she gave it a twist and she moaned anew as she watched her friend suck off her dad’s cock.

Rachel pulled her mouth off of that cock and she looked up at her friend. “You sure you don’t want a piece of this?”

“I shouldn’t,” Shari said but even as she was saying it, she was dropping to her knees and soon, she was right down there with her, right with her friend.

“Maybe you shouldn’t,” her friend said even as she offered up the man’s cock, “but you know you want to.”

Shari might have wanted to say no but that wasn’t what she said. Instead, she just opened her mouth and she slipped her mouth down around her dad’s cock.

The man just groaned as his daughter sucked his cock.

Rachel’s hand stroked her friend’s hair as Shari sucked her dad’s cock. “Yeah, you like that, don’t you? You like sucking that cock.”

It was a question that didn’t need an answer and it was a question that wasn’t going to get answered because Shari was going to keep right on sucking on her dad’s cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned.

“You like that, don’t you, Mr. Wallace. You like it when Shari sucks your cock.”

“God yes,” the man groaned.

“Yeah, I’ll bet you do,” Rachel said as her hand slid down and massaged her friend’s back, “but you know what, I’ll bet you want to see even more.”

If the man was paying attention, he really wasn’t giving any indication of it. He just kept groaning as his daughter sucked his cock.

The girl smiled. She didn’t need the man’s response either. Already her hands were working Shari’s top and already the bare skin of Shari’s lower back was exposed. Rachel’s hand stroked that skin even as Shari continued to suck that cock.

That hand continued to move. Shari wasn’t offering up any resistance and soon, her top was completely gone.

His daughter wasn’t wearing a bra, the man noticed, but then he moaned again. He couldn’t help it. His daughter’s clothing choices just weren’t all that interesting compared to what her mouth was doing to him right then and there.

But that hand wasn’t stopping there. Already, that hand had Shari’s skirt unzipped and already, the man could see a flash of panty and Ted Wallace suspected that in a moment, he was going to see a whole lot more.

He was right, of course. That hand pushed the skirt back and suddenly the man could see a whole lot more of his daughter’s panties. She still had the skirt on but Ted Wallace suspected she wouldn’t be wearing it all that much longer.

The man watched that hand as it slid down inside his daughter’s panties. Even if he couldn’t see the hand, he could see what he was doing and he knew that hand was sliding fingers in between his daughter’s cheeks.

Shari moaned but she kept her mouth where it was, sucking away on Ted’s cock.

That hand didn’t stay where it was for long. Soon it was out again and this time, it was pushing the skirt past the girl’s hips. The panties soon followed and the hand was back again, this time stroking itself over the girl’s little, bare ass.

“You like that, don’t you,” Rachel asked. “You like it when she sucks your cock.”

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned.

“You like it a lot.”

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned again.

“But you know what? I think I know something you’d like even more. I think you need to get that cock inside her this tight, little pussy. What do you say to that?”

The man groaned. “Oh yeah,” he moaned. “Oh yeah. I want it. I want to get my cock inside that tight, little pussy.”

That hand was back again in Shari’s hair. “You hear that,” Rachel said. “You hear that. Now you’ve got to fuck your daddy’s cock.”

For a moment, it seemed as if maybe Shari didn’t hear her because her mouth just kept moving up and down on that cock but moments later, she was pulling her mouth free and she looked up at her friend. One look was enough just how eager the girl was.

“Okay,” she gasped enthusiastically and then she was rising up off her knees.

Her skirt and panties which had stopped down around her knees now fell to the floor and all Shari had to do was to step out them. She climbed up onto her dad’s lap and she knew her dad was grabbing his cock and holding it up for her, getting it ready for her to impale herself on it.

Her pussy found the head of that cock and then she was pushing herself down onto it and the girl moaned. “Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh yeah. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

Rachel’s hand traced its way down over her friend’s body, over her neck, over her back, over the small of the back and then over that little, round ass and then her hand was moving lower, still. Her hand played with the man’s balls as Shari bounced up on down on his cock.

“Oh my God,” Rachel moaned. “Oh my God. You’re riding your dad’s cock. You’re riding the cock that made you. That’s so cool. You’re riding the fucking cock that fucking made you. How’s that feel?”

“Feels great,” the girl moaned breathlessly. “Feels great.”

“I’ll bet it does,” Rachel said enthusiastically. “Oh man, you’re really fucking that cock, aren’t you.”

“Uh huh,” the girl moaned.

Rachel’s hands continued to play with the man’s cock. “Oh man, you’re fucking him. You’re fucking your dad. You’re fucking him so hard.”

“Uh huh,” Shari moaned again.

“Oh God, you’re fucking him so hard. Oh God, you’re going to make him cum. Is that what you want. Do you want to make him cum inside you?”

“Uh huh,” Shari moaned.

“Well, you’re going to do it,” the girl said. “I can tell. You’re going to do it. You’re going to make him cum. You’re going to make him cum in your pussy.”

Shari knew it already but she couldn’t stop herself. She rammed her pussy up and down on that cock. She knew she shouldn’t want it but she knew she did. She wanted the man to cum inside her. She wanted the man to make her cum.

Shari moaned and she knew it was happening. Her body pitched forward and she wrapped her arms around the man even as she ground her pussy against his cock. “Cum for me,” she moaned. “Cum in my pussy.”

The man groaned and then he grunted and when he grunted again, everyone knew what he was doing.

“I can’t believe you just did that. You let your dad cum inside your pussy.”

“Well, we were only coming here because you were the one who had the speeding ticket.”

“Don’t give me that. You had this in mind from the moment you suggested that we go see your dad.”

“What do you mean?”

“You knew your dad was going to fuck someone. I’ll bet you didn’t think it was going to be you that did him, but you knew I would.”

“No I didn’t.”

“Okay, you can believe that if you want.”

“It’s the truth.”

“Yeah, right.”

“Well, if it’s the truth, how about we see if you can do any better.”

“You want me to fuck your dad?”

“What? You afraid you can’t handle him?

“I don’t know. Maybe you’re the one who’s afraid.”

“Yeah? Well, I guess we’re just going to have to see about that.”

“I guess maybe we are,” Shari said.

Rachel looked at the officer. “What about it, Mr. Wallace. You up for some real pussy?”

The man could have said no but he didn’t.

The girl grinned. “I’ll take that as a yes.” She pulled up her skirt and she showed the man her panties. “I’ll bet you’d like to get in here, wouldn’t you, Mr. Wallace.”

Again, the man didn’t say anything.

Rachel laughed. “I’ll take that as a yes, too,” and moments later, off came her skirt and then off came her panties. The girl squeezed her tits through her top. “What do you think, Mr. Wallace. Would you like to see these, too.”

The man looked up at the girl and his hand stroked his cock. There was no doubt about it. He was excited. “Yeah,” he said. “Yeah, I’d like to see your tits.”

The girl grinned and she pulled up her top. Her tits were bigger and fuller than Shari’s. Moments later, she was dropping her bra on top of her top.

Again, her hand went to her tits and again, she fondled herself. “You like these,” she asked even as her hand worked her tits. “You like it when I squeeze my tits?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned. “Yeah, I like it.”

“Yeah? You like it, huh? Well, I think I have something I know you’ll really like.”

Rachel wasn’t waiting for the man. Like Shari had before her, she was straddling the man’s body only this time, she wasn’t sitting down on his cock. This time, it was her tits that she was pushing up against the man’s face. “You like these,” she asked. “Huh? You like these? Yeah. I know you do. I know you like these tits.”

If the officer tried to say anything, his response was muffled by the tits on his face but even if he was trying to say one thing, one thing was clear. He really did like those tits in his face.

His hands were on her ass, pulling the cheerleader towards him, pulling her towards him and supporting her even as she ground her tits against his face.

Rachel pulled her tits back but her body undulated up and down, threatening at any moment to once again work her tits against the officer’s face. “You like this, don’t you. You like my tits.”

“Yeah,” the man groaned. “I like it.”

“Thought so,” the girl said, “but I think I’ve got something you’ll enjoy even more.”

Even before the man could ask what that was, the girl had dismounted the man and she was turning herself around. Almost as quickly, she was remounting his body and then she was straddling his cock. Her hand reached between her legs and she took hold of the man’s cock.

She brought the head of that cock up against her pussy and then she pushed herself down. The man groaned and the girl pushed even harder.

Rachel leaned back as she finally took the man’s cock all the way inside her. The girl leaned back and stroked her body against Shari’s dad. “Do you like my tits,” she asked.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned.

“You want to feel them,” the girl asked.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned again.

Rachel was again grinding her pussy against the cock she was riding. “Well, if you want to feel them, you know what to do.”

The man didn’t react right away but he moved quick enough. His hands slid up and then he was sliding them up and he was reaching around the girl and he was grabbing her tits even as she continued to ride his cock.

“Oh yeah, Mr. Wallace. That’s it. Oh geez, your cock feels so good, Mr. Wallace. It feels so good.”

The man moaned even as the girl continued to ride his cock.

“And your hands,” Rachel continued, “your hands, oh geez, I love it when your hands squeeze my tits.”

The man moaned. He could feel his cock responding to the girl’s cunt.

“Oh God, Mr. Wallace,” the girl moaned. “Oh God. Oh God. Oh God, you’re dick. It’s so big, Mr. Wallace. It’s so big.”

The man just moaned as the girl continued to fuck him.

“Oh geez, Mr. Wallace. Oh geez. You’re going to make me cum, Mr. Wallace. You’re going to make me cum.”

Still, all the man did was moan.

“Oh geez, Mr. Wallace. Oh geez, yeah. Play with my tits, Mr. Wallace. Play with them. Play with them. Oh yeah, play with them. Make me cum, Mr. Wallace. Make me cum.”

The man groaned as the girl’s pussy writhed on his cock.

“Oh geez, Mr. Wallace. You’re going to do it. You’re going to do it. You’re going to make me cum.”

The man groaned. Already, he could feel his cum surging.

The girl gasped. “Oh geez,” she moaned. “Oh geez. You’re doing it, aren’t you. You’re doing it. You’re doing it. Oh geez, I can feel it. You’re cumming in my little fucking pussy.”

The man groaned as his cock surged. His hands gripped the girl’s tits and he groaned again.

Rachel had stopped moving. The man’s cock was buried deep inside her as it pushed the last remnants of cum inside her tight, little teenage cunt.

The girls left Shari’s dad there in the family room. “Your dad’s still a dick,” Rachel said.

“Why?”

“Because I still got my ticket so your dad’s still a dick.”

Shari shook her head and grinned at her friend. “My dad’s got a big dick, but you can knock off the surprised friend act.”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ve been over here often enough to know my mom doesn’t get home until after six.”

“So?”

“So my dad’s car is parked right out front. You knew damn well he was here even before you knocked on the front door.”

“So?”

“So this act about you having a ticket and my dad giving it to you, I’m not buying it. You might have gotten the ticket all right but when you came over here, what you really wanted was to fuck my dad.”

Rachel grinned. “Well, can you blame me?”

“All things considered?”

Rachel nodded.

“I guess not.”

“So, are you mad?”

“Mad that you used me so you could get at my dad and seduce the hell out of him?”

Shari’s friend nodded again.

Shari grinned. “Hell no. In fact, I can’t wait until we can get together and can do it again.”

“I didn’t,” the girl protested.

“So I’ve just got one question for you?”

“Yeah? What’s that?”

“Just how long have you been fucking my dad?”

“What do you mean?”

“Come on. You don’t think you can waltz right in here and start suckin’ off my dad right here in front of me. I know you two got somethin’ goin’ on.”

“You know, you ain’t as dumb as everyone says you are.”

“Gee thanks. So how long?”

“You know when Chrissy came up with her little idea to seduce all the guys?”

“Yeah?”

“I been doin’ him since before then.”

“So did he really give you a ticket?”

“What, and miss out on my pussy? Hell, no.”

“I didn’t think so, and Rachel?”

“Yeah?”

“Next time you do my dad, count me in.”