The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Satan’s Revenge

CHAPTER NINETEEN—ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE

Note: This story is set in the same world as the Satan’s Handmaiden series and takes place at the same time.

Chrissy didn’t like it. The new girl was gaining some popularity. She wasn’t even sure how it had happened but she knew she didn’t like it. New girls weren’t supposed to be popular. New girls were supposed to suffer. That was the rule.

Chrissy pulled Mandy aside. “You’re in Martha’s class, aren’t you?”

Mandy nodded. “I got History with her.”

“How’s she doing in class?”

“Grade-wise? I don’t know. We’ve only had one test so far and she won’t say what grade she got.”

“But how’s she doing in general.”

Mandy thought that over. “She knows all kinds of weird, funky shit, even stuff Mr. Reynolds doesn’t know. She’ll get into discussions with him about the weirdest shit that none of the rest of us have no idea what they’re talking about but she won’t argue with him, but then sometimes, she doesn’t seem all that smart. Just normal-like, like the rest of us.”

“What do you think Mr. Reynolds thinks? Does he like her or does he think she’s disruptive?”

“Probably more like than dislike. Like I said, she doesn’t get into arguments. She doesn’t push it that far even when it seems clear that she knows more about stuff than Mr. Reynolds does, she always seems to know just the right time to back it down.”

Chrissy didn’t like this and the more she heard, the less she liked. They were the cheerleaders. They were supposed to own the teachers so if Mr. Reynolds liked Martha, that was bad.

And worse yet, she was smart. She knew when to push and she knew when to back off. That was the most important piece of information Mandy had and it wasn’t welcome information.

No, Chrissy wasn’t happy, not one little bit. The new girl was going to have to be watched. “Keep an eye on her, will ya,” the head cheerleader told her subordinate. “I want to know what she’s up to.”

“Will do,” Mandy said.

* * *

“I think he likes you.”

Shirl looked around. “Who?”

The blond nodded almost imperceptibly. “The guy over there. I think he likes you.”

Shirl follows Martha’s gaze. “Who? Justin? You think he likes me?”

Justin was one of the cutest guys in school.

“Sure,” the blond said. “You’re cute. Why not?”

“But I’m too short.”

Martha shrugged. “I don’t know. The way I see it, short is only a problem if you let it be one.”

The little redhead grabbed her book bag and she ran after Martha. “But you’re not short,” she said.

“Yes, but I didn’t always look the way I look now, either, so I say again, I think he likes you.”

Shirl snuck one last look over her shoulder. “You think so?”

Martha just smiled to herself. “I know so.”

* * *

“Hey, Martha, how’s it going?”

Martha looked up to see Mandy hurrying to catch up with her. So this one was the designated spy. A bit obvious, she thought, but then she had to remind herself that these girls were amateurs. You wouldn’t pick the obvious spy unless of course you had a spy on the spy, or better yet, you might not have a spy at all which would keep the one not being spied on wondering if there really was a spy after all. Martha loved these games. She could have taught Machiavelli a thing or two but then on the other hand, compared to her, he was a rank amateur, too.

“So how do you like Mr. Reynolds’ class,” Mandy asked.

Amusing, Martha thought. Truly amusing. Couldn’t the girl come up with anything better than that for small talk but then one supposed one had to make do with what one had and if that was the best she could do, well then, that was the best she could do.

Martha shook her head. “Reynolds is a bore.”

Mandy was taken aback. “Huh? But I thought you liked History.”

“I do, but Reynolds doesn’t want to teach the good stuff. He just wants to teach the stuff in the text books.”

“But isn’t that what he’s supposed to teach?”

Martha gave the girl a withering smile. “He’s supposed to teach history. That’s what the dude’s getting paid for, right, but if he’s not going to teach the good stuff, then I’m not even sure why I’m wasting my time in his class. Actually, that’s not true. There is one reason.”

“What?”

“Justin Richardson. He’s kinda cute, don’t you think?”

“Well, yeah.”

“Oh.”

“What?”

“I didn’t realize.”

“Realize what?”

“That you and him were, you know—”

“What? What are you talking about?”

“You mean you’re not. Oh man, I’m really sorry.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“It’s just the way you said that.”

“Said what?”

“I’m talking about Justin Richardson and then you say ‘Well yeah’ and when you said that, I thought you meant were into him too which all of the sudden made sense because I can tell he’s totally into you, too.”

“He is?”

“Can’t you tell?”

Mandy and Martha had just reached the classroom. There was Justin sitting down with his buddies where he always was. Mandy didn’t quite stare at the boy but she took a good, long look. Game, thought Martha. Game, set and match.

* * *

Shirl Jenkins shoved her books in her locker. “I thought you said Justin liked me.”

“I did.”

“Yeah right.”

“What do you mean?”

“That’s not what Brenda Farrell said.”

“Who’s Brenda Farrell?” Martha already knew but there were rules to the game and it had to be played straight.

“Brenda’s brother Jimmy is Justin’s best friend and Brenda said Justin is totally in to Steffi Drucker.”

“Yeah, so.”

“So you were wrong. I just told you. Brenda said he’s not into me.”

“And you believed her?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Because Justin likes you, I tell you. He just can’t help looking down your top whenever you walk by.”

“Yeah? Everyone does that because I’m short.”

“Yeah, but there’s a difference.”

“What difference?”

Martha smiled. “Isn’t it obvious? He wants to see your tits.” She grabbed her books from her locker. “I thought you were a cheerleader. You girls are supposed to know this stuff.”

“What stuff?”

“You guys are supposed to know when a guy likes you. I mean, geez, isn’t it obvious. Brenda just said Justin likes Steffi because she’s got a crush on Dave Daniels and Dave is friends with Steffi’s brother, Rob so if she can hook Justin up with Steffi, then maybe she can get Rob to get Dave to go out with her, and if Justin goes out with you, then that screws everything up. Isn’t that obvious?”

“Huh? I guess.”

Martha shook her head again. “I’m telling you. He likes you.”

* * *

“I’m telling you. He likes you.”

“Who?”

“Justin Richardson.”

Mandy looked at the boy. “You think so?”

“I know so, but—”

“But what?”

“But you got to make a move on him. I mean, a guy as good looking as that, someone else is going to snap him up if you don’t make your move.”

“Yeah, like who?”

“Like hell, I’ll make a play for him if you don’t.”

“You want him?”

“Sure. Don’t you?”

“Well, yeah. Maybe.”

“Then you better go for it before someone else does.”

* * *

“So you made your play for Justin yet?”

Shirl looked at the other girl. “What are you talking about?”

“I’m talking about Justin,” Martha said. “I was just wondering if you’d made your play for him yet.”

“That’s not the way it works,” Shirl said. “You got to wait for the boy to come to you.”

Martha laughed. “And you call yourself a cheerleader. Well, I suppose if that’s the way you want to handle it, then fine, but it seems to me as if you need to be a little more proactive.”

“What do you mean?”

“I hear Justin is going to be meeting someone behind the theater after school. If it were me, I’d make sure I was there.”

“Why?”

“Because I’d want to make sure I knew who the bitch was who was fucking me up. You do want to know that, don’t you?”

Shirl thought about it. If Justin did like her, then yeah, she did want to know.

“And besides,” Martha continued, “I know what you really want.”

“What’s that?”

“You might say you don’t like it but I know you like it when guys stare down your top. In fact, I know you like it a lot. Just think about it. If you were there, you’d be giving Justin yet another chance to stare down your top.

Shirl breathed heavily. How had this girl guessed that? Yeah, she liked it when guys stared down her top. She might be small but she loved it when guys stared at her tits.

“Unbutton the top button,” Martha was saying, “and maybe the next one, too. Give him a real good look just so he’d know what he’d be missing.”

Not a bad idea, Shirl thought. Let Justin know what he’d be missing.

“Of course, I know what you’d really want.”

“What?”

“Tits like yours, they must be so nice and sensitive. I’ll bet you play with them in the shower, don’t you. I’ll bet you fondle them. I’ll bet you like to play with your nipples. I’ll bet you like that a lot, don’t you?”

Shirl gasped. How could the other girl know that?

“I’ll bet you wonder what it would be like to feel a man slide his cock between your tits. I’ll bet you’d love to hold your tits together so he could give you a nice, good titty fucking and when he was done, I’ll bet you’d let him fuck the hell out of your pussy, wouldn’t you?”

Shirl gasped. That was her favorite fantasy. Have some guy fuck her tits and then have her slide on down and slip his cock between her legs. She’d never given a guy a blow job before but if some guy wanted to fuck her tits, she’d give him one heck of a blow job and then if he didn’t cum all over her tits, he could take his spit-covered cock and he could fuck the hell out of her.

“I’ll bet that’s what you want,” Martha was saying. “I’ll bet that’s what you want Justin to do to you.”

Oh yeah, Shirl was thinking.

“I’ll bet that’s what you want,” Martha was saying again, “but if you’re not there to confront the bitch he’s with, then you won’t get to feel Justin’s cock between your tits.”

Anger flared. Who the fuck was Justin with? Why wasn’t he was with her?

“You want to feel his cock between your tits, don’t you,” the other girl almost whispered. “You want to feel his cock between your tits.”

Shirl gasped. That was what she wanted.

“You want to show that ass hole what he’s missing.”

The other girl was right. That was what she did want.

“You’re going to go there after school, aren’t you. You’re going to go there and show him just what the hell he’s missing.”

Martha was right, Shirl realized. That was exactly what she wanted to do.

* * *

“It looks like you’re too late.”

“What do you mean?”

“I hear some other girl has the hots for Justin so I guess you’re too late.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, if you wanted him, you would have made a play for him already, but I guess you’re too late.”

“Bull shit. I’m not too late.”

“Yeah, but if there’s another girl—”

“I’m not too late. Who is she?”

“I’m not sure if I should tell.”

“Martha.”

“I don’t know if I should.”

“Martha. Dammit. Tell me.”

“I don’t know.”

“Martha!”

“Have you been spying on me?”

“What?”

“Have you been spying on me?”

“Don’t be silly.”

“I’m not being silly. Have ... you ... been spying on me?”

Mandy gasped and then she gulped. “Well, um,” she admitted. “Um, sort of.”

“Sort of? What’s that mean?”

Mandy looked about guiltily. “It wasn’t my idea.”

“But you went along with it. Whose idea was it anyway?”

Mandy gulped and she looked around nervously. “It was, um, it was Chrissy’s.”

“And why did Chrissy want you to spy on me?”

“She, um, she ... she thought you were getting too popular.”

“Did she, now? You see that wasn’t so hard now, was it?”

Mandy shook her head.

“It’s better when you’re open with me because then you don’t have to keep any secrets so since you’re being open with me, I’m going to be open with you, but only if you promise to tell me if Chrissy ever asks you to do anything like this again.”

Mandy had to admit it. She did feel better. She had never felt completely comfortable spying on Martha.

“So are you going to be my friend,” Martha asked.

Mandy nodded. It was a lot easier than being a spy. “I’ll be your friend,” she said.

“And you’re going to let me know if anyone ever asks you to spy on me again.”

“Sure, Martha, I’ll let you know.”

Martha seemed to pause almost as if she were reflecting on what Mandy was told but she really wasn’t. She already knew what she was going to say next. “All right,” she said finally, “here’s what I know. Justin’s meeting some girl after school out behind the theater after school. I don’t know who but I think you should be there.”

“Me? Why?”

“Come on,” Martha said. “I know you want him. I mean, haven’t you ever wondered what it would be like to be with him?”

Mandy gasped. Sure, she’d wondered what it would be like but she didn’t think anyone else knew.

“I’ll bet I know what you’d like,” she was saying. “Tight, little ass like you’ve got and I’ve seen you. You know how to use that thing. You love it when the guys stare at your ass, don’t you?”

“Yeah, so.”

“So an ass like yours and seeing as how you seem to love having guys stare at your butt, I’d bet you’d probably like to have some guy bend you over and fuck you from behind even as you let him stare at your ass. So, how’m I doing so far?”

Mandy just stared at the other girl.

“I don’t know. On the one hand, I think you’d like to have a guy stare at your butt but if I know you, I’ll bet you’re more of a hands on kind of girl, so if I had to bet, I’d bet you’d probably want to feel the guy put his hands on your ass. Maybe give it a few smacks but not a lot. Wouldn’t you like that?”

Mandy couldn’t believe it. That was her favorite fantasy. Was she that transparent, she wondered. How did this girl know what she liked? Did everyone else know?

“But if you’re not there this afternoon, if you don’t find out who he’s with, it may be too late. You need to be there this afternoon so you can see who he’s with.”

Well yeah, Mandy thought. That almost made sense.

“Besides, just think about it. If he knows what you want, maybe he can give you just what you want.”

Mandy was thinking about it. It would feel so good to feel Justin bend her over and fuck her from behind.

* * *

Martha almost wished she could have been there to see what was going to happen but that would have spoiled the effect and besides, she had something else she needed to do.

Her name was Chelsea Taylor. She had long blond hair and blue eyes and she was the real reason Justin Richardson was going to be in back of the theater after school. Martha caught up with the blond just as Chelsea was putting her books in her locker at the end of the school day. Her eyes locked in on the blond’s. “Come with me,” she said simply.

Chelsea followed. She wasn’t even sure why. She knew there was someplace she was supposed to be but for the life of her, she couldn’t remember where it was so she trailed along helplessly in Martha’s wake.

The school’s hallways were crowded but Martha never varied her pace. She just kept walking and miraculously, it seemed as if people just seemed to move out of her way and just the right time and all the while, Chelsea followed along behind.

Martha marched into the women’s locker room. The locker room was empty. She turned and looked at the other blond. “I know what you want,” she said. “I know what you need.”

Chelsea looked at the other girl. “What,” she asked. “What do I need?”

“What you don’t need is some inexperienced, little eighteen year old boy trying to show you what a big man he is by trying to see if he can get his dick in between your legs. What you don’t need is some little boy coming inside you that it’s over before it’s even started. What you don’t need is to have your pussy be yet another notch on some kid’s gun. What you need is pleasure and I’m just the person to give it to you.”

“But I—”

“No buts,” Martha said. “You know what you want. Now, take off your clothes.”

“But—”

“No, buts,” Martha said. “I’m going to give you what you need. Now, take off your clothes.”

“I think you’ve got the wrong person,” Chelsea began.

“Did I? Well then, if that’s the case, why did you come here with me? I’ll tell you why. It’s because deep down inside, you want to know what it’s like to be with a girl. It’s because deep down inside, you want to feel what it’s like to have a girl lick you out, but most of all, it’s because deep down inside, you really, really, really want to know what it’s like to make a girl who’s not you cum. So how am I doing so far? Now, take off those clothes.”

Chelsea Taylor couldn’t believe it but her hands were moving. It was almost as if this girl really did know what she was thinking, and almost as quickly as Chelsea started to divest herself of her clothes, Martha began to do the same and that just made Chelsea move even faster.

* * *

Out behind the theater, Justin Richardson was still waiting when Shirl caught up with him. “Hey,” she called out.

The boy looked around somewhat nervously.

“You expecting someone else,” Shirl asked.

“Well yeah, kind of.”

“I don’t know why you’re looking for anyone else when you’ve got me.”

“I ... what?”

The short, little redhead advanced on the boy. “Maybe who you should be looking for is me.”

“What do you mean?”

The little cheerleader was now beside the boy and as he looked down at her, he could see she had unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse. Looking down at her, he was seeing even more of her tits than usual. The cheerleader caught him looking at her. “You like that,” she said. “You like looking at my tits.”

“Yeah,” the boy said.

“Do you want to see more of them,” the girl purred.

“Yeah,” the boy said.

Suddenly, the girl had her top open and then her bra was undone and suddenly, the boy found himself staring at Shirl’s nice, round tits. “How do you like these,” the girl asked.

The boy licked his lips. “They ... um ... they look great.”

“You know what I’d really like?”

The boy licked his lips. He still wasn’t able to take his eyes off those tits. “What,” he croaked.

The little redhead was still kneading her tits. “What I’d like to see,” she said, “is your cock, moving right here between my tits. Wouldn’t that be great?”

The boy licked his lips and then he nodded.

Shirl was stroking her hand over the front of his jeans. “Yeah,” she murmured. “I thought so, too.”

* * *

Chelsea Taylor was sitting on a bench in the girl’s locker room. Her legs were spread and a hand was squeezing her tits but that wasn’t why the blond was moaning. It was the other one, the one between her legs. Chelsea Taylor moaned again. Oh fuck, she’d always wondered what it would be like to have a girl eat her out but she’d never thought it would be like this.

The blond moaned again even as her eyes rolled back. “Oh fuck,” she moaned. “Oh fuck.” It was so fucking good.

Who needed boys?

Oh fuck. She never knew it could be like this.

* * *

“You bitch.”

Shirl looked up to see Mandy bearing down on her. Why was Mandy here was her first thought.

* * *

Chelsea Taylor moaned again. Oh fuck, that tongue. That tongue. Oh geez, it was so good. Oh yeah, she thought. Do my clit. Do my clit. Oh geez, yeah, do my fucking clit.

* * *

Mandy was slapping her. Why was Mandy slapping her and then it hit her. This was her rival. This was her fucking rival.

Anger welled up in Shirl. She’d just sucked his cock off and he’d just gotten around to fucking her tits and now this bitch had the nerve to come around and hit her.

“He’s mine,” Mandy screamed.

“No, he’s not. He’s mine.”

“Fuck you, you little bitch.”

“Leave him alone, you tramp.”

“Let go of his cock, you skank.”

“Back off, slut.”

* * *

“Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God,” Chelsea cried out.

She’d already cum three times already, each one even better than the one that had proceeded it and now she was turned over, straddling the bench as that tongue licked up against her ass hole.

“Oh my God,” she moaned again. “Oh my God.”

Martha smiled to herself. Not even close, she told herself even as she worked her tongue between the panting coed’s cheeks.

* * *

A crowd had started to form as it had been drawn by the commotion. There were two girls there, one on her back pushing her tits together and one on her hands and knees begging to be fucked from behind.

“Come on, Justin,” said the girl holding her tits, “fuck me again.”

“No, Justin, no,” pleaded the other one. “I know you like me better. Fuck me instead.”

“No. Fuck me,” pleaded the first girl. “Fuck me.”

It was clear that the boy had already sampled the both of them already but he was wavering as to where to go next.

“Fuck me,” the girl on her hands and knees pleaded. “Fuck me and if you do, I’ll let you fuck me in the ass.”

That seemed to make up the boy’s mind to the wails of the other girl and the contented moans of the one with his cock in her ass and that was how the vice principal found them, one on the ground pleading to be fucked and one with an ass recently fucked and overflowing with cum and one very bewildered and very satisfied young man. Campus would never be the same again.